All ReviewTrackers Reviews

Pretty Good

Turner

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Great option for review aggregation

We use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.

PROS

ReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.

CONS

The auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

Carli

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Review Trackers Feedback

ReviewTrakers allows us to quickly and effectively respond to all our online reviews. The platform also, allows us to track our progress over time and see how each store is doing, compared to competitors in each market. It allows us to show when a review has been responded to, and easily share this feedback with our teams.

PROS

Reviewtrackers allows us to centralize all our reviews, and review responses in one location. Through this platform, we can easily share feedback with our team and compare ourselves with competitors in each market we are in.

CONS

ReviewTrackers has been essential in allowing us to effectively respond to all of our online reviews. In the future, I hope they can increase the character account on their smart responses section. As a company, we pride ourselves on making each response unique to the individual, in some cases we need to provide a more lengthy response for review platforms such as yelp. The smart response tool is an incredible feature, and we would love to leverage this tool by being able to provide longer written responses.

Hi Carli, thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with the Capterra community. We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far with ReviewTrackers, and that you've been using the platform to centralize your reviews (and review responses), share customer feedback with your team, and measure your restaurants against the competition. Thank you also for the helpful suggestions about Smart Responses. We have already shared your review with our Product and Engineering teams. If there is anything else that you'd like to suggest, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Again, thank you for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers!

Replied October 2019

Matthew

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2019

ReviewTrackers doesn't increase the chance of clients leaving an online review

I've had little luck getting my clients to act upon receiving the request email from ReviewTrackers to leave an online review for me (on Google, etc.). ReviewTrackers doesn't allow the email subject or the actual content of the email invite to be customized. Currently it's "follow up" which will not get the client's attention.. therefore, they won't open the email and leave you a review. This constitutes a waste of effort and money.

PROS

It is easy to implement the actual email but that is about it.

CONS

The email content and subject can't be customized to increase the chances of the client actually opening the email and then leaving a review on Google, etc.

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear you haven't been getting as much value as you should from ReviewTrackers. And we apologize for any confusion you may have experienced in using the Ask Tool: when you request reviews or feedback from your customers, the subject line is indeed customizable, as are many other fields in the email. The Ask Tool is loaded with default templates, which you can always personalize to drive campaign performance and increase your volume of reviews. This ability is communicated in our training materials, which we're happy to again walk through with you in even greater detail. We have many success stories of business customers who have leveraged the Ask Tool to generate more reviews, and we'd love to help you do the same. Please reach out at any time to our Customer Success team (support@reviewtrackers.com), who will help you harness the full potential of ReviewTrackers and the Ask Tool.

Dawn

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Review Trackers - great platform, great tool, great customer service professionals

Overall experience for the past 2-3 years has been fabulous! Whenever I've had an issues with the platform, my customer experience manager was always available and problems solved within 24-48hr period, some times shorter. But, I always given a time frame of when issue would be resolved, which was great because they managed my expectations. Overall, great platform, great team, great service.

PROS

What I like most about Review Trackers is that it is incredibly user-friendly. We have new associates using it all the time, and it's always so easy for them to figure out the platform. Ease of use, indeed, color friendly as well. The platform pages are easy to navigate. And to state the obvious, the best thing is that we no longer have to visit each source site to read reviews. Love love LOVE the Google integration as we get 96% + our reviews from Google, so it's nice that we do not have to leave the RT platform in order to respond. Best feature to date!!

CONS

Nothing really. This is really all we need...for now.

Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing your detailed review with the Capterra community! We're so happy to hear that you love ReviewTrackers' ease of use; our Product team was delighted to read your comments. We're also glad that the Google integration is working out for you and your team. We realize it's critical for businesses to respond to Google reviews in a timely manner, and we developed the integration in order to introduce efficiencies to your workflow. Again, thanks so much for your very valuable feedback!

Replied July 2019

Reviewed September 2018

Managing and tracking customer contacts with ease

Having researched a few other platforms, I have come to the conclusion that it would take me a lot to switch. This site gives me more tools than its competition and at a lower price. It is without question a great value for what you get.

PROS

The two things I appreciate most about review tracker are one, a single place that collects the reviews I need to respond to and share with my team and two, easy to produce metrics that I can share with my team so we can discuss areas of opportunity and successes.

CONS

While Google reviews tend to populate very fast, reviews from other sites, especially Yelp take longer. When a review is one that I feel needs immediate attention, I tend to address it via my email alert as I have missed responding in a timely manner waiting on review tracker to update with the information.

Thank you so much for the great five star review! We really apprechiate taking the time to review your experience with ReviewTrackers from the past two years. In terms of speed, we are working on way to improve our technology to detect reviews faster but sometimes we are limited by our review site partners. Finally, we have a saying internally - we want to deliver "crazy" value. It sounds like we do that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing ways to add value to you and your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Ernie

Reviewed October 2019

A must have for any restaurant

Review Trackers has really simplified monitoring online reviews and increased awareness of real time reviews which allows me to adjust my business at times based on my customers feedback, as well as provides a nice tool to praise my staff with as well for a job well done.

PROS

The ability to see all reviews in one location from several different websites as well as the ability to respond to guests as well directly from the program.

CONS

I have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc....

Hi Ernie, Thank you so much for giving ReviewTrackers a wonderful review, and for sharing your thoughts here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that your restaurants are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. It's great to see that you're also using our platform as a tool to praise employees for a job well done. We'll look into how we deliver a better experience for you on the mobile app. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Replied October 2019

Great product

Very easy to use. Support has always been professional.

PROS

Review Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.

CONS

I'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team

Reviewed April 2018

We use review trackers to consolidate our online reviews and to keep everyone in the loop.

The ability to get a broad look at our online reviews in one spot.

PROS

I like the ability to get reporting to our team on a daily or weekly basis, depending on what they prefer. I do not have to go to each social platform to assess how we are doing . I feel, that for what we are using it for, it really serves our purpose.

CONS

I wish that it would track Angie's List. I also wish that you could respond from the review tracker platform and be able to see the communication from start to finish on particular reviews. When I go on review tracker and it says"respond on google" when I click that it takes me to Google maps. It is definitely not easy to respond to a review.

Hi, Thank you so much for your great review and your business. We really apprechiate your feedback and insights into how we can improve the experience for you. I would like to encourage you to reach out to your account manager, as you can take advantage of our integration with Google to respond within the dashboard as you mentioned in your review. Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if we can do more to support you to hit your goals and objectives for your online reputation and reviews. - ReviewTrackers Team

Replied August 2018

Reviewed May 2019

Manage your review easily

PROS

The most brillaint thing about review tracker is that it helps you in saving lot of your time now you don't have to go here and there to check your reviews now you can easily check and reply these from one paltform.

CONS

Reviewtracker is working great but there interface was a bit hard to inderstand for us.

Hi there, thanks for your review! We love hearing how our platform has helped you save time in managing your online reviews and responding to your customers. If you have any questions at all about the user interface, or about how you can maximize the platform, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team. We're always here to help you get the most out of ReviewTrackers!

Replied July 2019

Hannah

Restaurants, 1,001-5,000 employees

Time Saver

Huge time saver, clean and easy to use.

PROS

The sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.

CONS

Which I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Kelcie

Restaurants, 501-1,000 employees

Review from a Restaurant Org

I do enjoy review trackers more than I get frustrated with it and I would recommend it. Plus, the support staff is super helpful, responds quickly, and is open to ideas and suggestions!

PROS

I love that it pulls everything together into one place! We don't have to track down reviews from all over the web, and I LOVE that I can respond/tag reviews from the platform. Wish Yelp would be incorporated, but I know Yelp's a pain! Just glad we didn't loose access to the reviews from them.

CONS

I wish it would take OUT all the rating/systems in place (or have an option to take out) the response time. At our Mothership Level, we respond to all our reviews, and we only respond to 1-3 stars. It's really annoying that it throws off the rest of the ranking data. Would love to see an option to opt out of this! Also, would be great if we could upload negative emails (maybe similar to Facebook, on a 1-5 scale) to really get everything in to place!

Kelcie- thank you so much for the great review, we really apprechiate your feedback. I spoke with our CS and product team, it sounds like they have already connected with you to learn more about how you use our product and how we can improve the experience for you. Thank you so much for your business and support. You make it possible for us to build great tools and software. Thank you.

ALISON

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Great review aggregation

PROS

It saves us a lot of time! Instead of having to look at tons of different review sites for multiple locations, it all lives conveniently in the ReviewTrackers dashboard which is very easy to use.

CONS

They've recently made a change where you have to email them to update links, which is not very convenient as sometimes they add incorrect links to begin with. They respond quickly, but I prefer this functionality without the additional step.

Hey Alison - Thank you so much for the feedback on how we can improve. I have taken your feedback and shared it directly with our product team. I also want to say thank you so much for your support as a long term customer, we work hard to deliver a great product to your team. Your support and feedback, makes that possible. - ReviewTrackers

Shayna

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2017

ReviewTrackers has been critical to the success of our reputation management strategy.

PROS

Easy to use. Robust without being overwhelming. Customer support is unmatched. Never run into any technical problems. The ReviewTrackers team is also enhancing their product/service offerings and the site functionality so it just keeps getting better.

CONS

A face lift of the site might be nice, visually speaking. Maybe updating the color scheme or making it a little easier on the eyes. I don't particular love when sites revamp and you can't find anything but at the same time it might be refreshing if they redesigned it a little bit.

Shayna, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really apprechiate it! I also wanted to thank you for being a customer of ours the past few years. We took your advice and I am sure as you know now we have rolled out our new dashboard based on the feedback from customers like you. Thanks again for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Replied August 2018

Donn

Great and easy!

Very good!

PROS

It’s very efficient in identifying problems and gives a great guide as to what to say and reply. It makes it very easy to keep track of reviews within multiple accounts!

CONS

Not being able to reply instantly and being forced to log in on the specific account instead of just one main account that auto logs all

Thank you so much, Donn! We appreciate your excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. You're right about how our software platform can help teams keep track of online reviews and respond promptly to their customers. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Alexis

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

My experience as a social media manager on reviewtrackers

PROS

I love how it's a great tool for social listening. I can easily find trends as to what our guests are saying and use that information to report back to our operations team and make smarter marketing decisions.

CONS

I wish I could bookmark certain keywords and just be able to see reveiws for those keywords under those bookmarks. I don't like that I have to constantly type and search what keywords I am looking for.

Hello Alexis! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are happy to hear how easy it is for you to see trends in your market, which helps you make strong business decisions! Your feedback is valuable and we truly appreciate it, we will be passing it along to our team.

Replied September 2022

Dave

TEM

PROS

It keeps me updated on reviews. It updates me on reviews without response

CONS

You cannot actually click and make reviews with some platforms, also at times tells me no response on things I responded to in the actual review site platform

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your candid feedback here. We're glad to hear that ReviewTrackers is keeping you and your team updated on reviews. We also appreciate and understand your comments about the ability to select which websites you can request reviews for. There are some websites that don't allow businesses to actively solicit reviews. Our priority is to deliver a technology solution compliant with the policies of today's review platforms, as well as responsive to the ever-increasing demand for transparency and authenticity in reviews. Please reach out at anytime if you'd like our team to share knowledge and best practices to help you achieve the best possible results for your review generation efforts. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Kimberly

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great tool for everything from PR to quality assurance!

PROS

Ease of use Reporting Integration with other platforms (Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc) Simplifying review collection to one platform

CONS

Facebook integration can be a little spotty, but the support I've received from the RT team in addressing this has been helpful.

Hi Kimberly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra! We are glad to hear you are loving our software and reporting features. We appreciate the feedback you provided and we will pass it along to our team!

Replied September 2022