All Alchemer Reviews

Jakob

11 - 50 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2022

Good survey option but lacks more advanced options

Joshua

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2020

Great for deploying the deep dive survey strategy created by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I use survey gizmo to execute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] deep dive survey strategy. It helps me do exactly that quickly, and easily. My over all experience has been a good one.

PROS

What I like most about Survey Gizmo is it allows you to set up the exact type of survey you need, no matter how simple or complex. Then you can export the data you extracted exactly as you want it. This allows me to use SurveyGizmo to deploy the deep dive survey strategy, collect answers from facebook ad traffic, and export the data to excel in the proper format to run analysis on it.

CONS

I honestly, don't have too many complaints about this software. The only thing I believe they could do better is add more templates. It's a pretty solid platform.

edna luci

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

The ultimate solution for data collection and analysis

The ability to integrate with other tools and platforms has been a huge plus for me. I am able to connect my Alchemer account with other apps I use at work, which has significantly improved my efficiency and productivity.

PROS

What I like the most about the platform is its flexibility and the ability to customize it. From creating surveys and forms to collecting and analyzing data, everything can be tailored to the needs of my project. In addition, the variety of question options, formats and designs allows you to create engaging and dynamic surveys for the participants.

CONS

Although the tool is very powerful, it may take a bit of time to get used to all the features and options it offers. While the platform is easy to use, it can be intimidating at first.

Reviewed July 2018

Greedy and unconscionable. Totally inflexible in servicing customers. Love to take the money.

Was able learn about some of the functions of a survey provider and how they can be used to create quizzes and surveys in creative ways.

PROS

Some of their features at the time were only supported by them. This is changing very quickly. There are several other terrific providers in the marketplace who now support the features that were only available with SG.

CONS

I had to pay them dollar's over the last 5+ years to host 2 surveys with extremely light traffic just as a storage because they were not forthcoming about their downgrade and storage policies. The features I needed - advanced quizzes and calculations - were only available on their platform. I asked them several times my options for downgrading to a lower plan because I was not using the platform but I did not want to loose my data and the work I had done. Their answers were extremely vague knowing full well that they were getting a free ride on the $/month I was paying just for storing a few MB of data. In the meantime, they changed the pricing plans so that the original plan would now cost me $/month. My old plan went on a "legacy plan" where I could not use many of the features like questions libraries. I have now switched to a provider who supports everything that SG does, does it 10 times better than them - both style and function - and does it at half the price.

Mayerly

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

The perfect solution to collect data and improve customer satisfaction

The platform is very easy to use and has allowed me to create custom surveys and forms without having any advanced technical knowledge.

PROS

What I liked the most is the flexibility and ease of use of the platform because I was able to create custom surveys and forms with a wide variety of question options, layouts, and formats without having to worry about technical complexity. In addition, the platform allows me to distribute my surveys through multiple channels, such as email, social networks and WhatsApp, which has allowed me to reach a wider audience.

CONS

The cost of the platform is somewhat high, although it is justified by the quality of the product. Also, some of the custom reports and advanced analytics tools cost extra, which I didn't like.

Susan

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Excellent program for those I’m Public Health

Very positive. Very productive and highly user friendly.

PROS

It’s ease of use makes my life so much easier and accessible.

CONS

No real complaints mostly just a little more clarification when people post survey tools to share about permissions and accessibility, etc

Reason for choosing Alchemer

The integration of all public health entitles using the program for replicable results.

Li

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2017

Changes in support structure lead to abysmal customer support levels. Stay away!

PROS

The survey interface is fairly intuitive and they offer a very wide selection of features (which we don't use, but I respect that they exist).

CONS

In the last six months we have received appallingly poor service. Their support staff seem to be allergic to the notion of providing timelines for when we can expect to hear back from them (I'm not even talking about timelines on fixing things; just when I can expect to hear back). They have tried to quadruple our prices with less than 2 months of notice, wherein we do not receive any additional features or benefits that we want to use (and when we asked for a more reasonable feature package in line with our pricing, we were told that we 'no longer fit their infrastructure'). They have done product roll outs that have turned out to be disastrous (in one case, causing an outage which I had to hear about from my clients rather than from them. And when we finally got them on the phone, they informed us that the reason they can't QA everything is because they do product updates 5 times a day (yes; 5 times A DAY, suggesting their platform is miles from stable).

Ryan

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Excellent Tool for Ongoing Customer Feedback for SAAS

We try to make sure all initiatives at Unbounce are customer driven, so we need ways to keep tabs on customer feedback, and continually assess customer satisfaction. I initially adopted Survey Gizmo to send a one-off survey to our customers. They survey & reports were easy to set up and their support team was absolutely phenomenal (so much so, they've become a *huge* inspiration for the way we run our support team at Unbounce. They set a hiiiiiiigh bar!). The surveys we run through Survey Gizmo helps us inform our product team of product requests and UX issues, it helps our customer success team know what kinds of content we should create and how we can better support our customers, and it helps give visibility into the various KPIs we use to evaluate our team's performance. We now have several surveys that are emailed to our customers at certain milestones in their lifecycle, and the feedback we get from them is absolutely critical.

PROS

Easy to use visual survey builder PHENOMENAL customer support Great integrations with 3rd party tools (Google Spreadsheets, email notifications etc.)

CONS

When trying to edit multiple survey fields in succession, there is some animation this slows things down a bit. It's certainly no deal breaker, but I feel like I need to add a con of some sort.

Kyle

Non-Profit Organization Management, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2014

One of my favorite tools. Period.

4-5 years ago, we were looking for a more comprehensive, better tool than the ubiquitous SurveyMonkey. I found SurveyGizmo and, as a company, we've never looked back. It does all you could ever want for surveying, as do other tools. However, it's in quizzes, forms, customization and support where SurveyGizmo stands out. We are constantly building landing pages and microsites using SurveyGizmo embedded quizzes or forms, which saves us time having to build back-end databases to support them, plus offers us so much more functionality that we could realistically do ourselves. The system is consistently reliable - I don't remember any long outages, ever, even in the current environment of DDOS attacks taking down tools like this regularly. Beyond that, the support via phone and their online support system is spectacular. Quick answers, great solutions and just a fun company to work directly with. We get tremendous value from SurveyGizmo and I'd highly recommend it to anyone working in communications, marketing or research.

PROS

Flexibility Comprehensive solution Modern design Customizable Great support Embeddable Does quizzes, forms, surveys and more. Reliable Consistent

CONS

None that I can think of.

Stace

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2022

Great survey software

PROS

We use this as our back up survey software or if we need to run a survey offline. I like the fact that you can customise almost every aspect of your survey and it has a huge range of question types and the inbuilt analysis and reporting tool is great as you can customise and then just share a link with the client

CONS

It is quite expensive and although there is a free version it doesn't have many features. It would also be nice to have a better way of respondents logging in.

B. C.

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Flexible and Powerful Online Survey Software

SurveyGizmo (SG) is a flexible and powerful tool for businesses of all sizes. The software allows for all imaginable situations being fully customizable for a variety of purposes. In addition to surveys, SG can be used to create quick training materials complete with quizzes and automatic scoring. Integrations with popular SaaS products make SG even more powerful. Above and beyond the complete list of features and functions is the excellent customer support. On par with famed customer service that one receives from online companies like Zappos, SG customer service goes above and beyond to "make things right". SG really loves what they do and they treat their customers for life. We been with them over 4 years and would highly recommend them.

PROS

Full Feature Set Flexible & Customizable Excellent Customer Service Always Improving Their Platform

CONS

Advanced Features may require some training.

Reviewed December 2018

I cannot recommend due to a poor CS experience.

I cannot in good conscience recommend this product. Yes it is cheaper than Qualtrics and nearly as capable... but our CS experience was lousy when the product broke. We were put on the backburner as our contract was not as lucrative for them.

PROS

They are HIPAA compliant. They have skip logic and you can collect a lot of responses. The layout it clean, but not as clean as survey monkey. You do have the option to preview what it would look like on multiple devices.

CONS

So I spent about 6 months working with them to figure out why our survey responses were not piping from SG to our Google Spreadsheets that they had advertised it could do, and was the primary reason for us rewarding them with our business. We spent 6 months back and forth and rarely could get the dev team interested in fixing the issue. It was never resolved and thus made the real time data collection and analytics advertisement frustrated. It was challenging to the point of needing to get the CEO of our company involved to get them to take action. Again, the issue was never resolved so we resorted to using Google Forms instead.

Obada

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Using the simplest and most affordable methods to design and conduct surveys

Alchemer has helped us as an engineering consultancy firm by collecting a lot of data from specialists, and also by completing customer satisfaction surveys. It was easy to send out questionnaires and collect results.

PROS

Alchemer provides people, researchers, and institutions with integrated services that enable them create polls, send them out to target audiences, collect replies, and prepare results for study. Alchemer that automates all survey processes precisely and efficiently. Many of the features that I appreciate about Alchemer include: ease of use, pre-made templates, and the ability to produce surveys in minutes. Then he can send it to the target groups, collect replies, and extract the results to start the analytic processes. Alchemer's output is compatible with various statistical tools, making statistical work easier and less time consuming. Also, the subscription is simple and reasonable, and you can cancel and re-subscribe as needed.

CONS

There is nothing undesirable with Alchemer, all the tools you need will be clear to you, all you have to do is enter the survey questions, and Alchemer will then complete the rest of the work and prepare the data to start the analysis processes.

Katherine

10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2018

Nice stadistics and explanation graphics.

SurveyGizmo is a very well done software, which provides excellent long-term benefits, such as raising a company, and improving the quality of each service. Empresarilamente SurveyGizmo has benefited me a lot, since I have been able to completely change the prices of my services and each of the characteristics in my work, for a good of the client.

PROS

SurveyGizmo is very different from the other survey platforms, since this software has very good statistics of results at the end of each survey, this is the factor that complements it, every time a survey ends, the results are shown in graphs with its respective explanation.

CONS

I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, although this software is quite good and the functions it has, surpass any other platform, should not have such high prices, I would like more adapted and accessible prices .

Shawn

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2017

I use it for quality reports, customers surveys and training

PROS

If you want to collect data and have control over it this is a great product. I use it to survey customers and trades. I also use it for tracking quality by making up several quality surveys. The data from them has been incredible and easy to collect. Also found out that I can use it for training and add questions and get test results, pass or fail.

CONS

The product used to be pretty affordable. Next year the prices are going up quite a bit but we still think it is worth it for the data we get from it.

Luisana

Reviewed March 2018

Entertainment and comfort, that's what SurveyGizmo represents.

I have benefited a lot from the use of SurveyGizmo, previously I had many problems because I was totally bored doing a survey, but since I implemented this software in my company, now doing a survey is much simpler and more entertaining.

PROS

What I like most about SurveyGizmo is the interface, I've never really felt so comfortable doing a questionnaire, this platform has provided me with excellent comfort and attention so I can continue to conduct surveys on it.

CONS

I do not like the prices of SurveGizmo, this factor does not really affect so much, and it's not that interesting, but I would like the rates stipulated in the SurveyGizmo plans to be more accessible to a public with low prices.

Reviewed August 2018

Used to be fantastic

PROS

I have found Survey Gizmo to be the easiest survey software for new users to learn. With a quick 30 minute training session, I can get novice survey programmers up and running.

CONS

Survey Gizmo has experienced incredible growing pains over the past year and a half. Features have been removed mid-license, data has been lost, logic has gotten garbled, etc. As a long-time user of it, I can no longer recommend the product until the platform becomes more stable.

Maykol

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Better organization of opinions.

I have benefited from the use of SurveyGizmo since I have managed to scale several beneficial characteristics. As they are, a better presentation of surveys related to my company, a better organization of opinions.

PROS

I like SurveyGizmo mostly because of the design, it has blue and pink colors, which generates an excellent comfort when making the design a little fun. The colors that it has in the surveys are also very good, it makes the survey not boring.

CONS

I have no complaint about SurveyGizmo, it is software that has behaved tailored and has made my company more and more feasible and real.

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2019

Proficient Data Analytics Tool aka 'Data in a Snap'!

SurveyGizmo has allowed us to obtain collective opinions on a variety of topics--whether it was satisfaction after a training event, or a manager 360--this tool has helped us simplify the process and be leagues ahead on understanding and evaluating where we are at on a particular topic.

PROS

By far, one of the easiest surveying tools out there to use. It takes almost zero time to orient yourself to the design tool, even if you are a novice, and little time to create a survey if you have prepared questions from which you are working. You can rearrange the questions on a whim, preview the survey in test mode and invite others to do the same. The results will display in charts and graphs for a snapshot of the outcome and exports to a variety of formats for quick use.

CONS

There isn't much capability for customization for the look and feel of the survey. If you are wanted to stand on 'brand' or communicate a particular 'tone' with your survey, this will make it challenging. The .pdf export option doesn't download in an organized format - tends to be a bit all over the place.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2022

User friendly survey tool for Survey Programmers

PROS

Our team loves the unlimited number of responses which reduces the complexity. Special mention to the tech support team, who helped us clear all our doubts in interaction. Alchemer is very intuitive and UI is clear, doesn't need any extra training for achieving simple research use cases. They also offer great panel services

CONS

Visual graphs can be improvisedFraud / automated response detection will be greatMore question types and specific to industry can make life easier

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2021

My Favorite Tool For Survey Design

Alchemer has allowed me to easily create complex surveys even though I had no prior experience!

PROS

Alchemer has all of the features you need when creating a survey for customers. For example, it allows you to use conditional logic and variables together, which allows you to make highly-customizable surveys.

CONS

It’s hard to think of an area of improvement for Alchemer, but if I had to name one, it’d be the analysis tools for digging into the data collected in your surveys. It would be nice if those were more customizable.

Vigney