All Zoho Survey Reviews

Pablo Andres

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Exceptional tool to create surveys, flexible and very easy to use.

The experience is really good, positive and quite fluid with Zoho Survey, it has allowed us through the surveys to collect valuable information for our team and our company in general, the implementation of Zoho Survey made possible and favored the strengthening, strengthening and improvement of all the different operational processes of the various business units of our company from the actual data collected that catapulted the personal and collective team performance, which was reflected in a considerable increase in our productivity.

PROS

Zoho Survey is an extremely easy to use tool, it offers a very intuitive user interface in which you can navigate with very little effort, I can create surveys easily and quickly thanks to the different functionalities it offers and the different predefined templates it puts at my disposal that I can easily adapt to any particular need I have or according to the audience I want to target to collect specific information, I can also distribute the surveys easily and without complications in social networks or through personalized links and other media; we use Zoho survey especially to know and measure the satisfaction of our customers after interacting with the different functional business areas of our company; either by installation process of the contracted services, customer service when they want to resolve any concerns, technical support when they have any inconvenience in their services, among others. I like the way it complements with Zoho Sheet, since I can easily export the collected information and at the same timeI can analyze, which favors the decision making for the improvement of the deficiencies of our processes directly related to our customers.

CONS

We are using it for more than three years and during this time we have not experienced any failure or problem with its use, Zoho Survey is an excellent tool for creating surveys, it is flexible, efficient and easy to use that's why and being honest I have no negative comments to share.

Reviewed August 2019

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

PROS

Dear All, I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

CONS

In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

I felt Zoho Survey was cost effective, while still providing the key features we required. While some features we compromised, the value we get is still on par with our requirements. So we are happy and look forward to new advanced product roadmap from the Zoho Survey Team!

Juan

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2021

As the survey tool inside Zoho One suite it gets the job done. Probably would consider it separately

Great survey tool, very complete and straightforward. Would recommend it for all Zoho One users. However if you do not need to integrate your survey answers to your CRM you will probably can get the job done with free tools like Surveymonkey or Google Forms

PROS

Zoho Survey comes integrated with Zoho One suite solutions. The answers can integrate within Zoho CRM Great customization features.With seamless drag and drop blocks you can build a survey template from scratch in short time.

CONS

I wouldn't consider buying Zoho Survey as a stand-alone product. The tool has been designed to work as an extension of Zoho One, it doesn't integrate well with third party crms.

Zoho Survey already was already included in our Zoho One suscription

Reasons for switching to Zoho Survey

Because it was included withing Zoho One Suit and it integrated well with the CRM

robert

Newspapers, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed February 2024

People's choices at your fingertips

For an everyday, simple survey, it does its job.

PROS

Easy to implement, easy to use and get the reports. It was one of the best apps that I used.

CONS

There are not so many customizable options and integrations options.

Arturo

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Zoho is a great tool for customer service businesses

Zoho is an overall great product that provides the necessary tools for a company to meet the needs of customers such as the help desk ticket system, live customer chat support and inter office chat feature. We use this everyday at work, Monday - Friday and it has helped our department to have an organized system to keep up with our daily workflow.

PROS

The ticket system to helping customers in her order received is superb especially since it provides other options for the customer to provide further information such as including attachments such as picture, documents, etc.

CONS

At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

We chose Zoho over these other two products due to its ability to meet the requirements necessary for us to do our work.

Reviewed September 2020

Easy and accesible

I have only used it with the free trial and I would say so far so good

PROS

It is easy to use and very clear with a lot of type of questions and it has all the requirements needed

CONS

The free trial is very short. It would be great to have a cheaper price for students who use it

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

It is easier to use and have the type of questions I needed

Reasons for switching to Zoho Survey

Because I find zoho more usefull

Kelsey

Public Policy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Efficient & Effective

PROS

Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

CONS

I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

I read several reviews that made Zoho sound like a better fit for my needs.

Rahul

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Extremely easy to set up yet having a very professional look

I am very satisfied with how easy it was to set-up my market research survey. However, I found the price for obtaining answers from Zoho users pretty expensive.

PROS

I love the different options of the type of answers the survey questions can have (e.g. matrix, rating scale etc.)

CONS

The translate feature does not allow us to translate the name of the document. Also the survey does not accept responses when the admin is updating while the survey is online. There is no warning given.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey had more options for the response type and a much more professional look.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Zoho Survey Review

Pretty good

PROS

I was actually browsing through many survey generating platforms and decided on Zoho Survey as it has a much larger variety of survey layouts and could match the complexity needs of our survey form

CONS

It took a while to get used to the software and to find certain things

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey has a much larger variety of survey layouts and could match the complexity needs of our survey form

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2019

Great tool for getting to know your customers and develop new products

PROS

Zoho Survey was easy to setup, configure to our needs for look and feel and distribute to our database.

CONS

So far we have found no issues in the use, however we have been using it for only one month so far.

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

I have used other Zoho products and it was the ease of their implementation and managing information throughout one single platform.

Leonardo

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Zoho Survey essential for creating online surveys.

Zoho Survey has proven to be a very effective tool to collect valuable information for our organization. Providing us with a simple and secure process from survey creation to final reporting of results, Zoho Survey allowed us to create and distribute surveys in a streamlined manner (its easy to use interface allowed any team member to create surveys without much effort); this has resulted in a more informed decision making process based on real data which has helped create internal and operational efficiencies, the overall experience with this product has been fantastic.

PROS

Zoho Survey is an effective tool for creating online surveys. The platform allows you to create surveys very easily and within minutes, with a variety of predefined templates that can be customized to meet specific needs. Zoho Survey is also very flexible, making it easy to customize surveys with company logos and other branding elements, thus inspiring trust among respondents. Collaboration is also facilitated through the ability to invite team members to assist in creating or improving the survey, and reports can be shared to facilitate data-driven decision making. In addition, Zoho Survey integrates seamlessly with other Zoho tools, such as Zoho Sheets, which facilitates data analysis, Zoho lens and Zoho Assist with which we can measure customer satisfaction according to the support offered, among others.

CONS

At the moment I have no negative comments to share, Zoho Survey works very well every time I use it and allows us to collect information in an agile and effective way.

Reviewed January 2018

Zoho Survey Review

PROS

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users. Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed. Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

CONS

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response. Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface. Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

Carlos

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2019

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

PROS

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

CONS

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

Boniface

Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Business Surveys Made Easy With Zoho Survey

For businesses that are interested in a survey solution, I would recommend Zoho Survey because it works and has some great features

PROS

We have used Zoho Survey for a long time and I must say it is a simple yet effective and easy to use product.I like the ease of running polls, surveys and customer satisfaction campaignsIt easily integrates with other Zoho tools

CONS

With Zoho Survey, I only have good experiences to list ever since deployment. It has met every of our needs seamlessly.

Melissa

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2021

It is very easy to make a database with ZohoSurvey

I truly delighted in utilizing Zoho Survey to raised the objective of my crowd and assist me with realizing what works and what doesn't. I utilized this while working for a college and found it extremely powerful. various highlights are accessible to you. Just to several, computerized messages, the probability of utilizing custom factors inside the messages.

PROS

I used to be prepared to see bits of knowledge to help me change my strategies and better objective my crowd. I additionally valued the robotized messages. This was useful for sending messages at times with the main effect. Generally excellent, and direct to utilize. Taken in the manner to utilize it during a straightforward instructional exercise, clear as crystal.

CONS

A portion of the highlights took a touch in the interest of me to encourage the hang of, however generally, I discovered it to be very easy to understand. Something else, no drawbacks. Can't move pictures around while during a square with text.

Sara

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Simple and quick questionnaires to create

ZohoSurvey allows me to share surveys and questionnaires anywhere quickly and in a timely manner. We are free to choose and it is really easy to implement. All options are optimized for mobile devices. Customizable templates make our work easier and save a lot of time. Another key feature is the large number of how-to videos that exist to learn how to use the platform if you have never used it.

PROS

I love that it is easy to use, the simple drag and drop point makes our work easier. I used it to post questionnaires for a client meeting when I was working for another company. We use it for several projects right now because it is easy to develop and control, the reports are easily generated and this makes the task easier.

CONS

I have no criticism about this platform. A part of the highlights took a hint at my interest to encourage me that overall I found it to be really easy to understand. Raw material in a different way, without inconvenience.

Reynaldo

Reviewed July 2018

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

PROS

A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

CONS

It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

Tom

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Excellent, so easy to use

We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

PROS

Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff.

CONS

Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

Scott