• Pros

• "Its super easy to use and understand and customer service is very helpful and knowledgeable."

• "Ease of use and how rapidly it works, easy to read. "

• "Love the time and money saved. Very easy to set up and user friendly. It has brought in more customers and loyalty customers for me."

• Cons

• "There is nothing I have to complain about this software."

• "It seemed like not many businesses even knew what it was or offered people to use it. "

• "Nothing bad to say!!! Never had a problem and not for see one "

Browse Fivestars Reviews

Phoebe from University Tutor

Not just for your normal businesses.

As I mentioned before, Fivestars has enabled me to engage with my clients and their parents without having to make them spend a lot of money for other tutors and learning academies. They are able to enjoy the coupons and rewards while having the feeling that they can trust my abilities in teaching and tutoring. Fivestars has been easy to use and very important to my business.

Pros

I like being able to implement rewards for students that I work with to encourage them to keep on attending tutoring sessions while saving a significant amount of money compared to other starting prices for other private tutors. It is also an incentive for parents or students to push their kids to keep on developing their skills while supporting my own tutoring business.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with this software. I have enjoyed every feature and I am excited for new updates and ways to engage with my clients.

Reasons for Choosing Fivestars

I heard so many good things about Fivestars and one of the employees actually reached out to me which made me feel like I can trust this company.

Coty from Infinite Pixel

Great option for loyalty programs!

Overall, Fivestars has given us the chance to reward our customers and a great price and and an awesome way to manage our promos and program! I'd highly recommend them!

Pros

Fivestars made creating and managing our loyalty program in store so fun and easy! It allows us to create promotions, coupons, track loyalties, and customize every aspect of our program!

Cons

Using this software, I have no experienced anything about this that we did not like. It has been a very pleasant and fun experience

Tara from pet store

Lies and then more lies

Horrible Their rep made promises and now that he is gone they will not honor anything or even acknowledge my issues

Pros

It is super easy to use, anyone can figure out how to use it from the front or back end

Cons

The representative who signed us up told us it was a year contract. At the end of that year we could cancel, he promised there would be no new charges after the prepaid year. He no longer works for them. Shortly before payroll was due Fivestars pulled $2400 from our account. We had no warning. I called them, they set up a phone appointment. They never showed for two of those phone appointments. I finally spoke with Silvana who told me they would refund the $2400 if and only if I signed a new contract promising to pay them monthly for the next year We did not want to continue the service, but if i didn't sign that, they would not give me the $2400 back. Even after I signed it, it took them over a week to give the money back. It has been 10 months and we received an email stating that we needed to let the know if we don't want to renew next year. We never received that email the first year, but all the same I clicked on the link to let them know there was no way we were renewing. Guess what? They set up a phone interview, you can't cancel on their website. I got the call from them today and I was able to terminate the contract for two months from now, when the 12 month contract i signed under duress expires. But then, she told me we have to mail back the two tablets. I was quite sure we paid for those becuase that's what their rep who signed us up told me. So now we were told we paid for those up front, but we have to send them back, we even have to pay for t

Willie from Aw mobile solutions

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Higher points earned per purchase over other reward apps

Overall great app for anybody wanting to save a buck or be rewarded for their purchase. It's great that customers are being rewarded for being loyal

Pros

Points actually accumulated fairly quick and the program is so user-friendly anybody from a child to a senior citizen can use it with ease

Cons

In my opinion the only downfall is I can't go back and review what I purchased for what I'm getting points for only the amount spent

Reasons for Choosing Fivestars

Easy to get points for shopping

Roy from Bausch Advanced Technology Group

Fivestars is a wonderful restaurant rewards program that gets your customers back

Overall, I would recommend this customer loyalty program. A large portion of my customers use it and I see them coming back for more.

Pros

The best part of this application is my customers get rewards for eating at my restaurant. The more they come, the more points they get. In return the more business I get, a lot of people use this.

Cons

The set up process is a little confusing. I had called customer service for help and was on hold for half an hour.

Customer impact has been amazing

I would highly recommend using this product for promotional/marketing campaigns, notices, and general communication.

Pros

Fivestars makes contacting, promoting, and engaging our customers extremely easy. We send out weekly promotional emails to clients through their messaging platform and we have proved out noticeable engagement increases for our key clients and target markets.

Cons

The only con I can really think of is that sometimes trying to contact customer/user support can be difficult when issues or bugs arise. I have only come across a few negligible bugs, so not a huge deal, but it would be great if they built our a support chat bot function to address these concerns.

Rachel from UT Austin

Great Incentive System

Pros

I am writing this as a customer, not as a business that utilizes the software. On the user-side, it is easy to use, tracks items for you, and sends notifications when businesses have specials or events. I appreciate the "set it and forget it" usage of this app, and find myself going to businesses that have Fivestars in order to use their coupons or to earn rewards. In other words, this type of system works for me!

Cons

The only minor annoyance that I have with Fivestars is that you do get automatically added to notification lists if you visit a business once. This is the dark side to the easiness of the app, and it is easy to unsubscribe or it would be a bigger issue.

Convenient and easy to use

Overall, I would say my experience with Fivestars has been positive and I will continue to use this software.

Pros

My favorite feature about this software is the rewards program for multiple different stores. The rewards are useful and easy to use since combined into one application.

Cons

I cannot think of a con for this software. It is easy to use and the rewards are useful. I do not go out to eat all that often so I do not get that many rewards, but when I do, it is nice.

Karen from Fwisd

Coupons!

Great coupons for places I visit often, phone number is required.

Pros

I can select places I frequent and get rewarded for going to those places. If I stop going they send me a coupon to return

Cons

Not many options of places are shown, you have too zoom in on map to see options. The physical place might advertise it, so that's how you'll know they are part of program, otherwise is hard to find out who is part of it.

Janojah from Ryerson University

Industry: Law Enforcement

Great Service

I love it, it’s great and convenient and it’s just a card to pop in my wallet.

Pros

This service is fairly easy to set up and start using. The whole process takes under a minute to redeem rewards.

Cons

I feel at times I’m not too sure what types of rewards are applicable to the points accumulated on the account.

alex from Boardwalk Vapor LLC

We been with five stars for over four years now. Minus a few quirks, we'd do it all over again!

I cannot stress how valuable a solid email list is. Combine that with selective marketing and Five Stars continues to strive for my business.

Pros

It has been so long that I am really not sure but I think, the box doesn't even come with instructions. It's one of those things that really is that simple. When we first subscribed to the service I was like, what's up with the cost? I love being wrong, I was way wrong. This does the job of three employees and doesn't have "a family emergency" every Sunday. It gets down to the core of marketing. Gather your data base and learn from your customers. We really enjoy being able target specific emails or sms to your allocated groups. If someone hasn't been through your doors in a while. The dang computer sends them a sweet old "come back and see us message on it's own!" Come on!

Cons

Okay, let's talk about it. It's more expensive than some of it's competitors. (After having s few, I'd rather pay the extra.) And dang it guys. Please someone in the IT department schedule updates during non-business hours. Pretty, pretty please.

Landon from FreshPicks Smoothies and Fruit

Software - lacking

I want to be able to link to my POS system to automatically redeem points. I am not a fan of entering the rewards into two systems or having to manually enter it into the POS I would prefer it do it automatically or be able to click to redeem them and it syncs to the POS and eliminates the human error of entering the discount wrong. I also would like more options for sending out notifications to people. There are 6-8 template options but I would like a variety of more or the ability to create my own. I wish I could post more often as well; once a week sometimes isn't enough for our store. I don't like being restricted at being locked out so I can't push a promo for X days till it opens up again. It forces me to be more strategic hold all my cards for the big event/promo and if it flops than I can't do another push till it clears out... All in all helps to maintain loyal customers - it doesn't do much to bring in more people and extend your reach but does well and keeping our base.

Pros

its ability to program and push promos to a wide base of people. I like using phone numbers to keep track of points cause then people don't loose them but it also makes you give away more discounts cause no points are lost. Its easy to sign up and people are more willing to participate in the rewards because it is so simple to do

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't sync with my POS and all the rewards have to be entered manually.

Pam from Plato's Closet

Five Stars Loyalty simplified our loyalty program while improving our customer relations

can't say that there is anything I don't like about the program. I was able to schedule announcements in advance which saved time. My customers appreciated not having to carry around a plastic or paper punch card. The tablets were easy to set up. Customers responded so well with the program. I am very happy we decided to use FiveStars

Pros

FiveStars not only helped create and maintain our loyalty program, but they also monitor customer interactions to turn a one time shopper in to a loyal customer. It is very user friendly. Customers use a tablet to enter their information and once they're in the system, we can reward them with coupons and incentives to come back to shop. FiveStars monitors how long a customer has been away from the store and allowed us to target certain messages to those customers who hadn't been in the store in a while. We were able to make our customer count stronger and created a sense of urgency with coupons and promotions. It was also beneficial that we could let customers know about upcoming events. I love that FiveStars wants you to be successful. They would call to check in and give useful advice and tips to continue to grow our business through the loyalty program.

Cons

I

Mohamed from Hideout Inc

Love local fivestar drive my business

I use Fivestars at Hideout, for calculating daily sales, use it as a tool for marketing and drive the sales thought multiple dimensions.

Pros

Loyalty program, low cost and convenience

Cons

No yet has the customer pay by phone option.

Randell from Ocean Park Mechanical

Fivestars Review

Fivestars have really given me no issues that have needed any customer service to resolve. Therefore I can’t give any useful info to anyone who possibly had issues with this app over all. All I can say is that if all apps worked this well I would have apps loaded in my phone like I have rounds loaded in my shotgun. May not ever need them but they aren’t hurting anyone by being there, but when u need it, you know it’s going to do what it’s supposed too. Overall best app on my phone yet. In fact just got my first $5.00 savings this Saturday. Let’s keep up the great work guys. Enter your number earn points and get free discounts, no reason for any negativity. Love you guys..

Pros

I like being able to just type in my number and be able to see what my balance is and what promotions are available immediately for use. I also like being texted with all specials and deals that are available at the store with the dates and times that these deals are available. And as long as u click to agree to use those points once texted they are automatically applied to your account at checkout time with no additional info required. It’s like it’s all been saved in there for you, and ready to be used immediately.

Cons

Really there isn’t much I don’t like about the app other than that cloudscape is a ways away from my house. So sometimes these sales are a little far from my home especially during the weekdays when I’m at work. Like they are Monday through Wednesday sales and I’m a plumber and very tired when I get home so to drive all the way there is really quit a drive. Especially the 405 freeway between 3 and 8 pm. So I have no choice but to stay home. I wake up at 3:00 am everyday and I’m bed by 6:30 pm everyday. So I can only go on weekends. Sometimes it sucks that I have to go somewhere else that this cost more to buy, but I’m so tired when I get home, that I have no choice but to go spend my money somewhere closer. I love this cloudscape shop and they have always been very honest, helpful and kind to both my wife and I. Especially since we r new to this whole vaping thing. So that’s all I have negative to say

Amanda from Kennedy's Flowers & Gifts

Worth The Investment!

As a family owned business, we know the importance of customer loyalty. FiveStars allows us to see what motivates our return customers, and to keep track of the customers who are less regular. The set-up was easy. As soon as we received our tablets, a Customer Service person walked us through step-by-step. The software is user friendly, so we were able to implement FiveStars immediately. Their marketing specialists have helped us establish effective rewards and promotions. Technical support has been great too! In addition to their support phone number, FiveStars also has chat and e-mail contacts, which means we can always get an answer to any question we may run into.

Pros

Very user friendly software - Customer support is super! We run 5 registers at one time, and we are easily able to identify customers at the front counter. After a customer has been in once, we can call them by name as soon as they enter their phone number.

Cons

We have had multiple customers log in with both their home phone and their cell phone numbers, and it would be nice if there was a way for us to merge those two numbers together into one account without having to contact FiveStars each time this happens. It would also be great if their information could communicate directly with our order entry. It isn't a big inconvenience, but that would remove one extra step at the front counter if we didn't have to make entries manually.

Great paperless platform for rewards

Fivestars gets rid of the hassle of bringing my rewards cards to the vendor/small business each time I order something. Usually I forget to bring my physical reward card, or lose it. It'd be cool if users could transfer their stars/rewards to other users through the software (from user to user, not just from company to customer).

Pros

I like that I can easily gain rewards from multiple small businesses that I frequent through the same platform. All of my credit cards and information are tied to the same account, so that if I happen to use a different card, I still will accumulate benefits from the business.

Cons

The layout of the FiveStar software is a bit different at Urban Ritual compared to what I'm used to at other businesses. Finding how many stars I have is more difficult at Urban Ritual, since the screen is crowded with other information such as how many stars it takes to get 'x' reward vs. 'y' reward. It would be nice to highlight how many stars you have vs. how many stars you need for rewards on a uniform graph, such as a progress bar of sorts.

Trey from A SECOND LOOK, LLC

Excellent Loyalty Rewards Program for Small Businesses

The pros: We are a large consignment clothing store and are fairly new to formal loyalty programs. The Fivestars program has been immensely popular and has definitely resulted in revenue increases. Out flash sales have transformed into buzz-worthy events where, before, they were hardly noticed. We strongly recommend Fivestars if you are looking into a rewards/loyalty program for your small biz. Retention has been very high as reward points/spiffs have become a valuable commodity for our shoppers. Now for the (minor) cons: There does not seem to be much crossover between our business and others that use Fivestars based upon our anecdotal eveidence. I wish it was more of a local movement. Maybe one day it will be. Also, as far as the technical underpinnings, the API should be exposed to worthy customers (or those willing to pay a modest fee) so that they might integrate it with lesser-known point-of-sale platforms or databases; the company essentially refuses to do this, even though it would benefit both parties. Also, the tablets provided are nice but not without the difficulties associated with wi-fi enabled Android devices. Sometimes they go haywire and we are shut down inexplicably. Let's hope hardware improvements come. ( i'd bet Apple iPads, for instance, would probably provide a huge boost to the overall system reliability.)

Pros

See review.

Cons

See review.

The good and the bad.

Pros

Fivestars is an excellent software that is easy to use and is great for rewarding current clients. You can customize the rewards you give to current clients very easily. The text out feature is also nice to get your current promotions out.

Cons

When you sign up for the program they sell you on the business matching (marketing) for people that are on the app and near your business. You can create specials that pop up when people that use the app are near by. The problem is they don't switch on business matching for you unless you sign up 20 new fivestars members a week. I operate a spa that sees a lot of repeat clients and we don't always have 20 new clients a week which makes it very hard to be able to utilize this part of the service. I think smaller businesses should know this before they pay the big price tag for the hardware and service. Or they should find a way to include smaller businesses more effectively.

J Robin from Target

easy to use...

see previous entry. most experiences have been positive. unexpected loss of accumulated points is almost deceitful.

Pros

from a consumer standpoint, very easy to use. tracks points flawlessly.

Cons

wasted points. when someone drops out of the program & you've been accumulating points towards a special reward, it is beyond frustrating when they drop the program without notice, leaving the consumer without recourse. providers should provide those with accumulated points sufficient notice to use their points (30 days) before the program is dropped from that location. Supercuts left my spouse & myself with enough points amassed for "free" services when they suddenly (and without notice) no longer had a terminal. when you usually get your hair cut every 6 weeks, notifying customers at the terminal would be pointless, advance notification to customers via email or app when a provider like Supercuts is about to drop, allows us enough time to utilize our points. we spent a lot of money getting to that reward level. we should have a chance to use them instead of having them disappear.

Faye from Heureka Labs

loyalty, simple

Sending messages to customers to inform them our new promotion, which greatly attracts customers coming back and keep updated with the deals.

Pros

Basically, it works as a loyalty program and at the same time, it offers the function of sending out the message to customers (who joined the FiveStar loyalty program). So we can directly send out the promotion info/deals to the customers and it's no limit of the messages' numbers under the subscription plan. Customers can check their fivestar point and receive the updates from different stores via the fivestar app.

Cons

You are not only paying per month for the subscription plan but also paying extra for every customer FiveStar help you attract them back to your store. Plus, the app and the software sometimes will down due to the technical issue, for example, the free drink voucher cannot be redeemed via the platform.

Nipuna from SriLankan Airlines Official

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Customer loyalty with STARS

Fivestar is an user friendly program which helps to keep update with customers. Help to build loyal customers by sending them messages to inform about new promotion and keep updated them with the deals.

Pros

This is simple and user-friendly as well as it is customizable. Super customer service. It helps to get critical customer data.

Cons

Its SOMETIMES hard to reach customer support quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Fivestars

Its little bit easy to use.

Stephanie from Faith Lutheran Preschool

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Five stars system review

My overall experience with Fivestar has been amazing. At Christmas I found myself going to stores I knew had Fivestar, so I could earn check-ins and points for my purchases. I now have a text from one of my favorite stores on their upcoming big sale, AND a $5 off that I can use on my next visit - just for shopping at a place I was going to most likely go to no matter what, but with this system they can have the reassurance I will be back :) It’s a win win in my book. Great idea, and all businesses should have a Fivestar machine at checkout.

Pros

I love that I can go into one of my favorite stores, be able to type my phone number in, and earn points for shopping at a place I was going to anyways. Earning points and check-ins that reward me in time with money will make anyone smile.

Cons

I honestly can’t say I have found anything wrong so far with this software itself. I do wish sometimes I would be reminded to make sure I put my phone number in by the store clerk themselves, but that is in no way the fault of the Fivestar service system.

Jessica from Little Apron Academy

Pretty Standard, Nothing to Sneeze at.

Fivestar picks pretty good companies, or vise versa. That gives me the impression there is a good level of trust there, and Vendors that I speak to about it out of curiosity. This is encouraging when giving this sort of feedback. As a consumer/customer, I find it pretty easy to use and easy to navigate!

Pros

This is a pretty neat idea to have as an extra little something when you visit a favorite business of yours or to try something new. I have personally noticed that some “perks” are offered by the business pretty casually, but nice to have them all in one place. I will say that it is a neat and accurate feature to try out what is in the area. Not ideal too much if you don’t live in an area should you never have a chance to use it continuously, but great for local places.

Cons

This app works rather accurately with what it claims, so no real complaints. I cannot wait to see more places that will jump on and use it.

Kesari from The Fleury Shop

Deals made convenient

Pros

It's always fun walking into an establishment and seeing the FiveStar console, knowing that I am either going to see a new deal and save money, or I am going to contribute to a future deal. I even like the encouragement it gives me to try something new when, say, the deal is "free dessert" and I've never had the dessert at that cafe before! The whole system in general is a really great way to buy and consume products with a little more mental comfort about my wallet and a little more excitement about the fun deals and discounts I'm about to receive!

Cons

My least favorite thing is that the cashier and I see two different screens. I'll see a deal and sometimes they don't acknowledge it and finish my order before I can add it, or add a deal before I've confirmed I want to use it. This mostly depends on the cashier and not the software itself, but it can be frustrating trying to communicate to cashiers that aren't present or listening to my desires when it comes to using my FiveStar points!

Marcus from Mad Ox Games & Comics

We have increased our customer satisfaction greatly, and easu/

customer frequency has increased greatly. Quarterly customers become monthly, and monthly customers become weekly. It adds up quickly. Customers enjoy the rewards programs, because it requires no membership card, and it is easy to redeem rewards.

Pros

Ease of use. My staff required nearly zero training on this product, and the down time for the hardware is less than 1% of our operational time.

Cons

It is a little pricey. That is why I rated it 4 stars for value at cost. But, it is very worth the expense. The question about how often do we use the software does not allow for our actual frequency of use which is closer to "every 5 minutes" than Daily, which was the most frequent response allowed.

Kyle from Jrs chicken

Easy interaction

I like the paperless idea for the rewards. Saves me time and money dealing with people who lose thier cards and coupons. I also like that i am able to send different offers to customers who have not been back to our restaurant over a period of time. It gives me the ability go offer these customers whatever i choose and also lets me offer all my customers some offers. The only thing i dislike is when the network isnt strong the tablets lose connection

Pros

Paperless. The offers i can extend to lost customers. And how i can track thier points and visits very easily. They are easy to get ahold of to resolve problems

Cons

The network connection and how it goes down. The charge of the tablets doesnt last very long. Sometimes to many points get added to peoples accounts and i which it had a button asking if ur sure before u add those points. Some people are old and technology is hard for them.

Susie from Hot Stuff New Used Renewed LLC

Loyalty Program

I signed up with 5 stars to help with repeat traffic in my resale store. It started out pretty good until we needed to make changes to customers accounts. Phone numbers could not be changed by us. Customers were frustrated because some people do change numbers. They ask me to give them name and numbers to be changed and they would do it on their end. Once i gave them the numbers they said it was too many to change. The system would go down or Freeze on several occasions and every time they would call it was hard to get through and when we did they said the would look in to it and call us back. Most of the time they would never call back. We would type in a customers phone number and someone else name would come up. Causing confusion. I have customers complain including my self (business owner) that could not receive emails or text messages. They said they would look in to it. I ended up giving them another email because they didn't know why. It began to get hard for my employees to call for support because they would be on the phone a very long time for Fivestars to say the cant fix our problem but will look in to it and call back. They would not call back and we would have to start over calling. This was suppose to help my business, but when customers can not receive the emails, text or change phone numbers, they get mad. After 2 years of trying to make this work with them i told them i wanted to cancel my service. They ask why i told them to look at my file and see all the problems i have had that they couldn't fix. He looked and said yes he understood. A few days later i got a call from Fivestars saying they think they have fixed most of my problems and they would drop my monthly fee by about $75. At this point i told them i do not trust them and wouldn't use them if it was FREE.

Kerry from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Five Stars is great for discounts

I really like that software and ease of use with it, but I can't stand their customer support. I'll be contacted by 3 or 4 people in one week about an issue that one person can handle. They don't seem to have a lot of communication between team members, as well as not being able to just solve simple issues without making a big deal out of it.

Pros

I like that this system integrates with the POS that we already use. This helps a lot when training new employees as it's somewhat simplified. I also do like that I can send out messages whenever I choose to notify our customers of sales/promotions we may be running.

Cons

I don't like that they automatically send texts to our customers to get them back in the store within 30, 60, or 90 days. I don't want my customers to be too overwhelmed with texts from this system.

courtney from Central Vapors

Industry: Tobacco

This loyalty service has been awesome for our company, brings back tons of repeat customers.

Repeat customers, new customers, happy customers!

Pros

That it keeps encouraging repeat customers to come back. You can provide any type of reward for your customers and all the points/ redemptions are customizable. They come out with software updates and those are automatically installed.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow, even when it seems that our internet has good connection. However it's hard to be certain if that's their system or ours.

Take your customer loyalty to new heights

Pros

This product is amazing, it is not available everywhere but will definitely become widely used across all major cities. It makes your business look professional and passionate. They provide the sleek looking tech that customers use to enter their phone number and help is always around the corner when needed. Well worth the money! Social media is a crowded market place and using this to send customers rewards is a great way to add a personal touch. Sure there are other reward platforms out there, but from my experience this is the best yet. It is so simple to keep track, change rewards, upload data and contact your consumer base. If you are still thinking about it, this is me telling you to do it.

Cons

Not available everywhere and the only people you are reaching are the ones that are already customers. There is a feature in the app that you can search other fivestars businesses in the area but since it is still new, this feature is not useful in attracting new customers. Also in order to send SMS it is an extra cost.

Jason from JJ Liquors

Fivestars gets a 1 out of 5

There are no problems to solve besides to get rid of fivestars completely. all five stars does is get maybe 1-3% of customers to shop more often, but the concept of increasing sales and bringing customers back on a regular basis is completely and falsely advertised.

Pros

The idea and concept is great its like a loyalty card you would use at safeway or giant but for multiple stores

Cons

BUT it doesnt work for small businesses, doesnt work in the suburbs or in areas that dont have many shops signed up withe fivestars the cost to maintain account is extremely expensive and DOES NOT INCREASE SALES whatsoever

Steve from Guardant Health

Fivestars brings loyalty programs to all restaurants

Fivestars allows for enhanced customer experience through customizable loyalty programs.

Pros

For the business owner (not just restaurants), this enables you to incentivize repeat customers without having to set up your own program. The most valuable part of Fivestars is the data that they provide regarding customer visits and spending patterns. It's definitely worth it to provide a discount or free item in exchange for all the repeat business. Fivestars will provide a tablet with an app and you can go ahead and custom the type of deals you want to offer.

Cons

Fivestars relies on the customer providing a telephone number as their UUID. This is quite the security risk and also isn't the best customer experience. They finally have a mobile app now but it's mainly for checking progress and points. It would be best if they setup some type of NFC so that you can just tap to check-in.

Belinda from Retail

Amazed

I know the price is a little more then I wanted to pay but I look at it like this. If I didn't have this then I would have to hire to someone to do data entry and that would cost me more and if I done it then I would be behind in my daily work. So, I'll stick with this.

Pros

Cons

Only had a few but nothing that really hurt my business but mainly had a problem getting through to customer support. It wasn't nothing major, just needed to get reassurance.

Jonathan from Consumer

Best rewards program out there

Pros

Rewards programs are an ingenious marketing tool and I think no one does it better than FiveStars. The way users can conveniently "check-in" with their phone number, receive text messages with new offers from FiveStars and earn rewards with points. I really like how mostly local, small business are have offers from FiveStars. It makes it even easier to support them over the large corporate chains, which I enjoy doing.

Cons

My only gripe is losing points due to businesses that switch to a new rewards program or those who have gone out of business, I wish there was a way FiveStars would convert points in these scenarios, so that I don't feel like my loyalty to a certain establishment was for nothing.

Nadjaliette from Wong’s International

Props

I used Fivestar years ago when I worked at metro pcs and went to college back in 2012. I always told people to download it and it was a great app. I’m glad you guys did a great come back. I love it! Getting more involved! I would love to work as a sponsor.!

Pros

I love that it helps find nearby places that are a part of five star.

Cons

More offers and deals within companies. Maybe a rewards within fivestar.

Josh from Pizza Amore

Great Loyalty Software

We used to use paper loyalty cards and clients were losing those all the time, so they could never redeem their loyalty points. Also, I was spending a lot of money in new cards because when a client lost a card, they got a new one. This has saved me time and allows the clients to actually get their reward points, which is great! It's offered at a reasonable price as well. I've seen an influx in customer engagement with my loyalty program since I started using fivestars

Pros

Fivestars is an easy to use, great customer loyalty software. Clients can earn reward points each time they come to my business. It gives them an incentive to keep coming back! The promotions you can create are really easy to set up.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about fivestars

Fivestars Review

Overall, I'd say I've had a satisfactory experience with the product. Loyalty levels and retention shot up after adopting the system for 6 months, which is something to note, something like loyalty needs long cycles to study improvements, so don't be in a hurry to get results.

Pros

- Super intuitive interface, low learning curve for getting up to speed for new users - It offers great segmentation and unique targeting of customers based on when last they came visiting. Which comes in very handy for retargeting efforts of customers gone cold.

Cons

- Handling cases of duplicate entries could be smoother, such as multiple unique identifiers (such as a phone number) being inputed for the same customer. perhaps a merge feature to take care of such would be great. - It is a bit pricey, but I'd say it's worth the penny, when considering the extra value created for customers after a long time of use.

Carla from Gelato Paradiso

FiveStars at Gelato Paradiso

We've been using FS for about 10 months now, at first some our customers complained about giving out their phone number and they refused to do so until they realized we weren't going to bombard them with info and that it was totally worth it to receive deals in addition to the point rewards. My only complaint is that the tablets haven't been very reliable for us. They constantly disconnect from the internet or stop communicating with each other and we have to troubleshoot them AT LEAST once a day. The chargers are flimsy as well. We've had to order new ones and we're going to be ordering more here soon because one of them broke again already. I do not know if we will be renewing after a year.

Pros

When it works, it is easy to use.

Cons

There are often connection errors- between device communication AND wifi connection.

Tammy from Elegant South Boutique

Fivestar is a must have

Our experience has been great with Fivestar. The customer service is top notch.

Pros

The Fivestar system is a definite asset for retail businesses. Customers love to get rewarded for shopping and this system makes that easy to do. It is very user friendly to both the customer and the employees. The ability to send messages via text or email sets this system above all others.

Cons

The only down side to this system, is the monthly fee. There is a base fee plus a charge per usage.

EDDIE from GAUCHOS GOURMET MARKET

FiveStars Reward Program

One of the best decisions that we made at Gauchos Gourmet Market was implementing the FiveStar rewards program. Its a great tool in retaining your clientele and keep them informed of specials that you may have and also a great to communicate any event that you may have. Our clients a very much into the program and they love the discounts that they received with their purchases.

Pros

Its pretty self explanatory and easy to use.

Krislyn from Retail

Very convenient to use

Pros

What i like about Five Stars was you don’t have to bring any sort of member card. And, points can accumalate too for freebies. If you download the app, you can checkout for most of their good offers

Cons

I don’t see any con about this. It is free membership so no cons

Great Loyalty Program

Improved Loyalty program over the paper punch cards. Improved conversion and customer satisfaction. Saved time and frustration over lost paper cards and missing rewards.

Pros

The dashboard design is easy to use and customizable. The autopilot functions show the results in an easy to read format that makes it so nice in seeing what works and what doesn't.

Cons

For a while the customers name showed up on the admin page and you knew exactly who received the points. The latest updates removed the name from that screen - you can still look up the customer by clicking on the link, but its a step I wish they hadn't removed.

Daniel from Daniel & Arlene Valdivia - Century 21 Allstars

Get On Board!

Pros

As a business owner, it is an amazing tool to reach new customers via networking with other businesses. As a user, great tool to find great deals at businesses you like.

Cons

I would say the only con is finding the time to make it to all the great deals out there!

Lukas from Independant Contracter

A great service every business should take advantage of!

I have had great benefits from using Fivestars. I find myself using this software to track rewards very successfully and I'm able to try new products that are advertised by various businesses.

Pros

I like the fast, consistency of the software. My transactions are updated in real-time and my points are added within minutes of leaving the counter. The app is very easy to navigate and the notifications are always helpful. I not only have gotten some great offers from the businesses I shop at using this program, I have also tried some new products that I never would have considered without a small discount or incentive.

Cons

I believe there is nothing missing in the software. I think more businesses should take advantage of this because it could really help boost business and customer retention. The only downside is when certain businesses forget to tap your rewards on their end and I have to remind them. Not a big deal though!

Annie from Telecommunications

Easy way to earn rewards!

Great program, easy to use and earn rewards. I use it at all the places that offer it!

Pros

Love that I can use this at multiple businesses and don't have to carry around punch cards to all my favorite places and remember to use them when I'm there. Fivestars is there at the cash register and easily reminds you to type in your number and receive a point!

Cons

I have different credit cards that I use and the points are attached to each card. I wish all would connect together with my phone number. Some coffee shops I have enough for free drinks, but since I've used different cards it doesn't show.

Zach from Dominos

Compensation

In the longevity it’s a good idea. But the inflation of costs of products in stores with 5 Star seems to only have taken effect when they installed the softwares in the stores.

Pros

The implementation of a rewards system with stores is a great idea. The chance to get discounts based on the frequency of people shopping in the specific store.

Cons

They raise the prices of items to counter the margin loss of the rewards.

Richard from C3 Vapors

Kinda worth the money

It's a pretty turn key loyalty system and there is well thought out support behind it. But to be fair, we do a lot of work pushing the 5 star brand too, so it feels like we're paying for a service, but also paying to promote you. We pay for lots of apps and 5 star is the most expensive so therefore the least ROI. Every month, I reconsider if it's really worth it. A monthly fee of about $100-$150 seems a better value that I wouldn't question.

Pros

It works, no glitches.

Cons

A little on the expensive side.

Rohan from Knowarth

Fivestars

overall it is a good and easy software.

Pros

It is easy to signup and people are more willing to participate in the rewards because it is very easy to operate.

Cons

The software is more expensive in comparison to other software.

Chris from Paint / Chemicals

The Dude like the rewards

I’ve had it for about four years. I haven’t redeemed and points yet. I like that it rolls over each year, and doesn’t expire. Sweet program.

Pros

I enjoy checking the point balance on my account. That way I can dream about several free beers in my future. I stockpile the point in case, one day, I really can’t afford quality beers. And I don’t see myself giving up. Fun for me to watch the beer total grow.

Cons

I’m sure there is a proper list of other establishments that use five star, but how would you ever know, unless you are looking at the app? I never think to ask anywhere else.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,190 reviews