All Jotform Reviews

Hans

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Jotfrom Made A Difference

its great im verry happy. Ready Set Go Ride everyone

PROS

It gave me the creative option to do it myself.

CONS

the taking payment option for my customers.

Hi Hans, Thanks for the positive rating. We are always looking to improve and we would like to know more about the issue with the payments you have encountered. Please reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Replied February 2024

Willissa

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Level Up Tax & Financial Service Experience

PROS

What I like about JotForm is that everything I needed was right there and it was very direct and not difficult at all. I did everything so quick and I am not an expert in any digital mor marketing.

CONS

Honestly the only thing I didn't like about JotForm was that it only allowed me 10 people to fill out my forms however I learned about leaving a review to get free ones and other ways you could get more which is awesome.

Hi Willissa, Thanks for sharing your excellent experience using our platform We are glad that all your needs are met using our platform. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Replied January 2024

Stacy

Real Estate, 1 employee

Love Jotform

My experience with Jotform has been great.

PROS

I use Jotform for my real estate business. It allows me to streamline my business and implement a vital process to service my clients. I love the ability to create a digital questionnaire because you can leverage your time and assess where your clients are. I have created multiple forms without challenges which is golden. I am currently learning the backend to secure my forms. I would highly recommend Jotform for any business owner or service provider.

CONS

Don't have any cons...learning the backend options now.

Hi Stacy, Thanks for sharing your experience with Jotform. It's great to hear how it's become an integral tool for your real estate business. Streamlining processes and optimizing client service is key in any industry, and it's fantastic to know that our platform has empowered you to do just that. If you ever need any help or have any questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Use fillout.com instead

Our overall experience with Jotform was abysmal. The one time we really needed the product to work, it didn't. Subsequently, Jotform support admitted there was a problem, but refused to refund us.

PROS

Jotform has a rich feature set but it is unintuitive and not worth the hassle to implement complex workflows

CONS

the customer service isn't even average compared to alternatives like fillout.com the tech is hard to use - building complex forms is not simple the tech is unreliable Jotform customer service do not take responsibility for failings PDFs seem to be a problem for Jotform

Reason for choosing Jotform

at the time it seemed to meet our e-sign requirements in a way other products did not.

Hi,  We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Your feedback helps us do better. We want to look into this issue further and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Can you contact us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Maria

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Jotform is a must have!

PROS

Jotform is a must have resource for business expansion. The ease of form creation and implementation is great. I love the ease of sharing the forms while having the ability to embed on our website without any hiccups. The free version of Jotform gives you access to five forms and all support. Competitors provide free access but their support doesn't compare to Jotform. Customer service is great. I've use the chat and phone, both have been favorable experiences. They have recovered information, walked me through steps of implementation, and give me the news that I must recreate a form because it was corrupted. Good or bad, they were there to provide support.

CONS

The advance design tool could be upgraded to provide more designer freedoms. The CSS editor has limitations since the last editor update, which before worked great at making edits at the code level much easier.

Reason for choosing Jotform

Ease of creating and forms implementing, extensive electronic payment integration along with a top of the line customer service experience.

Hi Maria, Thanks for sharing your detailed experience using our platform and services. Can you explain a bit about the feature you're looking for with the CSS editor as we’re always working to add new services and features to Jotform? If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Replied February 2024

Mark Bryan

Government Relations, 2-10 employees

It is the best software

Overall it is a best way to use this software for starting from small to big business. It is highly recommended for all the user.

PROS

I've tried with a variety of form applications throughout the years, frequently switching because of their shortcomings. When I did, however, come across JotForm, I was really impressed. It made me wonder why I hadn't discovered it earlier. Everything I need to start and grow a small business is easily gathered on one platform with JotForm. The days of juggling numerous tools to manage contacts, orders, customer submissions, staff sales submissions, and other information are long gone. Everything is now simplified into a single form, JotForm.

CONS

There were no missing or error, it is good and highly recommended for all the user.

Hi Mark, Thanks for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad that we checked a lot of boxes on the features you're looking for. Thanks for the excellent rating. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Jenna

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Digital Forms for the Win!

PROS

Jotform is easy to use and you can use it for any type of surveying, data entry, or consent forms.

CONS

Not allowed multiple users on one account and the login process slows it down some.

Hi Jenna, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We're delighted to hear that our platform has been easy to use for your surveying, data entry, and consent form needs. If you need an account that allows multiple users, we encourage you to look into upgrading to Jotform Enterprise https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/. Enterprise accounts can accommodate everyone on your team, while giving you full control and visibility into each action taken by members of your team, for IT audit purposes. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Randi

Veterinary, 1 employee

An Excellent Tool in Managing a Small Business

Our overall experience has been exceptional. Jotform is continually improving their products and expanding to make them even more user friendly, dynamic, and professional looking. We just love it.

PROS

Forms design is intuitive and easy. Matching forms design to brand colors and fonts is a breeze. Setting up auto responders and form submission emails is simple.

CONS

In the many years we've used JotForm, we have yet to find something about it we don't like.

Hi Randi, We are glad you had a great experience editing your form with the design you like using our builder. Thanks for the excellent rating. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Jotform Critical Review

PROS

I love the ease of use with Jotform. All of its features are intuitive and can be seamlessly used together to build beautiful apps and forms. Jotform will definitely become a tool that I use regularly.

CONS

Jotform is honestly too money-hungry. I do not understand why I must pay hundreds of dollars to simply get hundreds more submissions for my forms. The free trial is great but is way too limited when it comes to the amount of views and submissions you receive.

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and that it has become a valuable tool for you. We also appreciate your input regarding our pricing. We're always trying to balance providing value for our users and keeping our platform sustainable. If you're looking to get an increase of your monthly submissions permanently for free, check out the Increase Limits page in your account settings, or you can click this link https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/increase-limits then complete all the available tasks to get permanent increase of your monthly submissions as rewards. You can also try referrals for forms limit increase. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out via our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Beckie

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Surveys made simplified

We use JotForm for program registration and event feedback. Many of our users aren't tech savy and they are able to easily navigate JotForm.

PROS

JotForm is not only simple to use, but simple to integrate with other products including our website and payment methods

CONS

Nothing - it has been a great experience

Reasons for switching to Jotform

We needed a more cost-effective solution

Hi Beckie, We are glad you had a great experience with our platform functionality and features. Thanks for the excellent rating. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Replied January 2024

Custome forms

I dont know what i do without this it essential to my business

PROS

i like how there are standard templetes and you dont have to take generate from scratch

CONS

n/a i dont really dislike its helpful it helpful for everything

Hi, We are happy to know that our platform fits with your business needs. Thanks for the excellent rating. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Lindsey Raye

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2024

Jot form helps make custom objects merge easily to CRM of choice

PROS

So many options to create and host a form anywhere from your website, blog, landing pages, email campaigns

CONS

The implementation into the back end required a lot more hands in the pot than needs

Hi Lindsey, Thanks for the excellent rating. We appreciate it. We’re always working to add new services and features to Jotform. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2021

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

PROS

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

CONS

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

Reason for choosing Jotform

The functionality of JotForm and Wufoo allow us to support embedded forms from both platforms, along with Google Forms.

Reasons for switching to Jotform

We use JotForm in conjunction with Google Forms. JotForm offers more robust customizable CSS functionality to match branding standards of an institution. The branding allows a more consistent look and feel to be applied rather than a set of predetermined templates in Google Forms that don't match brand standards as much.

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Replied February 2021

Isaac

Program Development, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

An amazing multipurpose platform beyond just data collection

JotForm actually saved our project from collapsing. In the middle of a survey we had launched with a different platform, we were encountering severe technical issues that caused our data collection activities to completely stall. Migrating to Jotform not only solved all of those problems, but offered us features we didn't have with our previous service. Features that allowed us to cut down enumerator errors during survey administration, improve our agent remote monitoring protocols, and generally enrich the survey experience for our data analysts, survey respondents and field agents. It was absolutely amazing.

PROS

Well, first is the ease of use.With Jotform, survey creation to deployment in a matter of minutes isn't just a marketing gimmick...... we were actually able to do it. The quickly customizable templates and very user friendly feel makes it a joy to work with. Also, when we first signed on, we were migrating an active survey from a different service (which was giving us a lot of technical issues) and the customer service support we received was absolutely amazing.

CONS

Response data was being produced as links instead of the intended .pdf forms we had hoped.....when we first launched. And we struggled a bit to understand what was actually happening, but we later figured out the cause and solved it. That has been the only record of any issue we ever had with JotForm.

Reasons for switching to Jotform

We had a few technical issues on the survey we were running that were causing delays.

Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. We are really happy to hear your overall satisfaction including your experience with our customer support team. Thank you and have a good one!

Replied August 2021

Elsa

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2022

Jotform is a great form platform.

PROS

I like the different ways the a form in Jotform can be embedded on other sites. Different CMS have specific scripts and Jotform scripts for embedding forms make it easy to adjust as needed.

CONS

I would like the quiz feature to be a bit more prominent and useful. Additionally, I'd like to be able to use analytics to track features on the form.

Reason for choosing Jotform

I chose Jotform because the features and security were more advanced.

Hello Elsa, Thank you so much for your positive remarks. It's great to know that you found convenient ways to embed the form in your website. As of the moment, we do not have any other quiz feature except using our Quiz Form app. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-turn-your-form-into-a-quiz-or-exam/. If you're looking for form analytics, here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/425-understanding-form-analytics-and-ways-on-how-to-get-your-users-info/. We also have Facebook Pixel Widget that you can add in your form to trace your form submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/1072-how-to-track-form-submissions-with-facebook-pixel/ and also Google Analytics https://www.jotform.com/help/1076-how-to-track-online-form-submissions-using-google-analytics/. If you have more questions, please contact us using our Support Contact Form https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Replied May 2022

Rhonda

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Versatile forms

I am confident that the forms I create using JotForm are professional and functional. The surveys are what I use most often. I am not on site with employees to supervise on a regular basis, I send surveys to patients and their families to make sure that they are happy with the employee and that all required daily tasks are completed. I use JotForm to collect health data and if need be HIPAA compliant forms. I use a "2-in-1" laptop/tablet often, JotForm functions on that and my desktop computer. I get timely returns because of the mobile responsive forms. I would like JotForm more if the site was organized.

PROS

All forms are mobile responsive and a mobile app for Jotform can be downloaded on your phone. Forms can even be created on the mobile app. The desktop and mobile are similar. Choose from many themes and templates., choose from classic form and card form. Form fields are less restrictive. Manipulate forms by drag and drop. Widgets can be added to forms for e-signatures and check lists. Image slide is another choice. Forms can be automated and decrease workload. JotForm advises on how to get better response rates from your forms.

CONS

I spend a lot longer than I want using JotForm. It takes a long time to find the right template, the right theme, and personalize them. The freemium plan is restrictive. The customer support team did not answer my questions or solve my problem. I had to ask another JotForm user how to even reach them because JotForm is unorganized.

Reason for choosing Jotform

JotForms mobile app and mobile responsive forms

Reasons for switching to Jotform

Google forms did not have a wide variety of options and form fields were restrictive. Making a form HIPAA compliant required a lot of time and effort.

Hello Rhonda, Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are pleased to hear that our product benefited your company. You can go through our Form templates section here: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/. Please note that our Freemium plan is to experience the features and services we offer in our form builder; hence we encourage users to upgrade their account if they want to have unlimited access to all the features. Jotform customer service is available 24/7 through our support system at https://www.jotform.com/answers/, with an average response time of less than 2 hours. If you have any suggestions, please contact us using the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Replied August 2022

Reviewed December 2022

Great Form Builder in the market

Once I got used to it, Jotform has really been a game-changer for my business. I love that I can quickly and easily create forms to collect data from customers and clients without any programming knowledge. Jotform is so user-friendly and offers great customization options, so I can make forms look exactly how I want them to. Plus, the response time is incredibly fast. Highly recommend Jotform for anyone looking for a reliable form creation tool!

PROS

I recently discovered Jotform and it has been a real game-changer for me. I love how quickly and easily I can create forms from scratch. They provide a ton of templates to choose from too, so I never have to start from scratch if I don't want to. It's super intuitive and user-friendly, so even the most tech-challenged people can create beautiful forms in no time.

CONS

At the beginning,