All Zoho Survey Reviews

Søren

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Super easy and great for growth hacking

I am very happy with using Zoho Survey. Would recommend it to anyone.

PROS

Very easy to set up and design so it works seamlessly with your website in an iframe. They also have a great price point for buying respondents. The few integrations they have are quite good, but it would great with more integrations.

CONS

Very few integrations. Would be great with a Zapier integration :)

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

It's cheaper while still having the necessary functionality.

Reviewed August 2019

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

PROS

Dear All, I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

CONS

In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

I felt Zoho Survey was cost effective, while still providing the key features we required. While some features we compromised, the value we get is still on par with our requirements. So we are happy and look forward to new advanced product roadmap from the Zoho Survey Team!

Juan

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2021

As the survey tool inside Zoho One suite it gets the job done. Probably would consider it separately

Great survey tool, very complete and straightforward. Would recommend it for all Zoho One users. However if you do not need to integrate your survey answers to your CRM you will probably can get the job done with free tools like Surveymonkey or Google Forms

PROS

Zoho Survey comes integrated with Zoho One suite solutions. The answers can integrate within Zoho CRM Great customization features.With seamless drag and drop blocks you can build a survey template from scratch in short time.

CONS

I wouldn't consider buying Zoho Survey as a stand-alone product. The tool has been designed to work as an extension of Zoho One, it doesn't integrate well with third party crms.

Zoho Survey already was already included in our Zoho One suscription

Reasons for switching to Zoho Survey

Because it was included withing Zoho One Suit and it integrated well with the CRM

Arturo

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Zoho is a great tool for customer service businesses

Zoho is an overall great product that provides the necessary tools for a company to meet the needs of customers such as the help desk ticket system, live customer chat support and inter office chat feature. We use this everyday at work, Monday - Friday and it has helped our department to have an organized system to keep up with our daily workflow.

PROS

The ticket system to helping customers in her order received is superb especially since it provides other options for the customer to provide further information such as including attachments such as picture, documents, etc.

CONS

At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

We chose Zoho over these other two products due to its ability to meet the requirements necessary for us to do our work.

Reviewed September 2020

Easy and accesible

I have only used it with the free trial and I would say so far so good

PROS

It is easy to use and very clear with a lot of type of questions and it has all the requirements needed

CONS

The free trial is very short. It would be great to have a cheaper price for students who use it

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

It is easier to use and have the type of questions I needed

Reasons for switching to Zoho Survey

Because I find zoho more usefull

shanti

Architecture & Planning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed July 2021

Simple, direct, user-friendly and affordable

I have been using zoho survey for year and I haven't got any issue yet. There products are very easy to use and has a user friendly UI. Easy drag and drop feature makes our work more easy. I will definitely recommend it to use.

PROS

Zoho survey allows its users to share their materials anywhere.We have freedom to choose and its very easy to deploy.All surveys are optimized for mobile devices too.Customizable templates make our work easy and its save lots of time.Another key features is there tutorials video. They help very much and they have covered all key features of the application.

CONS

I haven't face any issue yet. Just some delay in support reply that it.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Survey

Questionpro has become more costly and is also lacking behind in the competitive markey of applications.

Kelsey

Public Policy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Efficient & Effective

PROS

Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

CONS

I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

I read several reviews that made Zoho sound like a better fit for my needs.

Rahul

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Extremely easy to set up yet having a very professional look

I am very satisfied with how easy it was to set-up my market research survey. However, I found the price for obtaining answers from Zoho users pretty expensive.

PROS

I love the different options of the type of answers the survey questions can have (e.g. matrix, rating scale etc.)

CONS

The translate feature does not allow us to translate the name of the document. Also the survey does not accept responses when the admin is updating while the survey is online. There is no warning given.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey had more options for the response type and a much more professional look.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Zoho Survey Review

Pretty good

PROS

I was actually browsing through many survey generating platforms and decided on Zoho Survey as it has a much larger variety of survey layouts and could match the complexity needs of our survey form

CONS

It took a while to get used to the software and to find certain things

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

Zoho Survey has a much larger variety of survey layouts and could match the complexity needs of our survey form

Jeaninne

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2020

Great NPS features

PROS

I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

CONS

The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

Reason for choosing Zoho Survey

Possibility of custumazation and the N/A field option.

Brittany

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2022

Keeps It Simple (No Stupid Included)

PROS

Zoho Survey is a very easy-to-use, seemingly no frills survey and polling tool... it's very inexpensive especially in the grouping of more expensive options like Mail Chimp's lead page poll feature, Survey Monkey's paid account options, and other more cumbersome and comprehensive options like a HubSpot for example. I like it for what it is. I like it for its inclusivity, meaning anyone day 1 on the job can be shown Zoho and figure it out with little to no help.

CONS

Although the consumer facing view is as easy and simple to use and view as it is internally facing, to me it is not as aesthetically, UX/UI so, as say SurveyMonkey. It is in-between the look and feel of say a Google Form and the elevated appeal and function of SurveyMonkey or other more sophisticated tools. However, it is still a great reputable piece of software!

Reasons for switching to Zoho Survey

It has way more skip triggers and question/answer formats than Google Forms. In addition, it is more affordable then the other two products I used prior to landing on Zoho Survey.

Alex

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Powerful and very complete tool to create surveys.

Zoho Survey provided us with a quick and easy way to create surveys, it allowed us to collect ideas, opinions, thoughts, feelings and knowledge among others; from all our staff and customers, who for us are our most valuable asset; thanks to the real information we obtained it was possible to make more informed and accurate decisions and at the same time improve and correct our deficiencies in many of the business processes in the different functional areas, 10 out of 10 for Zoho Survey.

PROS

I like the ease of use, something that particularly characterizes Zoho's native tools. Z. Survey is a powerful and very complete tool to create online surveys, I like how flexible and customizable it is, it offers a great variety of templates, we can include multiple choice answers, it responds with stars from one to five among others, I like its collaboration features that make it easy to work with colleagues; we use it mostly to evaluate customer satisfaction (in installation processes, customer service and others), to evaluate knowledge acquired in the trainings that take place every quarter in our company or when we socialize our new operations or the guideline of our process manual, or also when we want to collect opinions about a new product or service. Zoho Survey provides all the necessary functions to create surveys, distribute them and analyze the data obtained, zoho survey provides an effective and convenient way to collect information.

CONS

There is nothing at the moment that I dislike about Zoho Survey, it really does the job it was designed for very well, it allows us to collect valuable information, its performance and ease of use is excellent.

Colin

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Zoho Survey - Versatile and Powerful Survey Software

Zoho Survey is ideal when you want to go beyond the basic survey question options that you get from free survey tools, you need to brand your survey as your own or you need to support a large number of responses. Zoho Survey (paid version) handles all but the most complex survey requirements.

PROS

This review refers to the paid subscription rather than the free version of the software which has limited features, limits on the number of responses and has Zoho branding. Zoho Survey is pretty straightforward to use if you are familiar with creating surveys. Some surveys can get quite complex with lots of branching and skipping depending on answers. Zoho Survey handles this better than other products in its class. There are a number of templates you can use to get your project started - can be a great time saver. Covers all the common question types - freeform, multiple choice with single and multiple answer options, sliding scale, likert, net promoter, etc., so you'll always have the correct option available for the type of response you are looking for. Creates nice response reports with charts and graphs relevant to the type of question/answer. Easy to embed on your website - Zoho generates simple cut and paste code. Ability to limit and control responses and to be able to handle large numbers.

CONS

Limited branding options; can be difficult to get an exact match for your existing web design. While the response reports are generally ready to go, it can be a pain to tweak these if you need to reformat for presentations, white papers, etc.

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2022

For surveys and business polls, Zoho Survey got your back.

For Zoho Survey we were using it to conduct different business polls, We have achieved all our assignments without any challenges thanks to many features. Its effective, efficient, precise and easy to use and implement. Gets the job done.

PROS

Some of the most impactful and useful features include, Multiple survey and questionnaire templates, data reporting and analytics, easy importation and exportation of data to different formats, ease of creating surveys and polls, intuitive dashboard, customizable fields among many others. The tool gets the work done and from the fact that it allows mobile platform and ussd make it easy to reach a large audience and thus increasing accuracy of the research outcome.

CONS

Nothing is annoying about this true, in fact we have enjoyed using the tool, its on of its kind holding an edge over its competitors.

Krishna

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

I love this app to manage short surveys

My experience is positive with Zoho Survey. I feel it's incredible to encourage the assessments of shoppers and direct to utilize. Unquestionably suggest. This product is overly simple to utilize and superb for shoppers. It's ideal to encourage buyers' suppositions and in this manner, the inquiries/answers can without much of a stretch be embedded. It's ideal to search out how your clients feel.

PROS

It is not difficult to utilize and carry out. a considerable amount of my understudies go to my courses previously utilizing it, and subsequently, the construction and information gathered are consistently valuable. it's a sublime stage for making an altered study. I've had an astounding encounter by and large. it's productive gratitude to gather information from an outsized gathering. it's actually basic and easy to understand.

CONS

I figure the overall look of the product feel may be improved. Particularly inside the end when the review is finished, it goes into a connect to make your own overview and is tastefully disappointing.

Rahul

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Know your customers and listen to them

Url shorter not available

PROS

Amazing product to conduct survey and pools. Cost effective and easily integratable.

CONS

Easy to build and deploy, cost effective, user friendly.

Cost and features

Sthefany

Investment Banking, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Versatile tool to create surveys

PROS

I really like that it is very easy to create surveys and they also look perfect on any mobile device. It is very quick and easy to share the surveys through social networks and email. The drag and drop tool works very well in speeding up the preparation of the surveys. It provides a wide variety of templates that are very well suited to every occasion. Allows you to set the question and page logic that helps to speed up the filling of the surveys.

CONS

I think you need to add features that allow you to further customize the created surveys.

Sanskriti

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Convenient Survey Option!

Zoho survey is great for collecting customer feedbacks, and getting real time responses. It has helped us in gathering feedback responses form the customers, understanding their pain points and making more strategic decisions for bringing optimal results.

PROS

Zoho survey is easy to set up. The survey tool is simple and straightforward to use. Setting up the survey formats can be done within a couple of minuets, also prepairing questionnaires is much efficient with a pre-built templates, and can be customized or edit if neccessary.

CONS

Nothing really of note, the survey tool is working fine for me. BTW, if I could simply put my company logo at the header part and also contacts/website info on the footer of my survey, it would've been great.

Jose Rafael