• Pros

• "all the modules are cleverly placed and great to work with"

• "Very easy to use. It is a very simple software that gets the job done. It makes date entry so much easier "

• "Really easy to use, charting is update with terminology and modern. Features and functionality is great. Can color code schedule for different rooms or providers."

• Cons

• "I think this software is great but I would like it to show more info when I drag my cursor over the patient's name on the schedule such as relevant medical history and most recent bitewings. "

• "I did not find anything in my opinion that I did not like about this software, so sorry there are no cons from my side."

• "the cloud base has been tried and some love it, but for us, our location loses internet in bad storms so that is something that needs to be kept in mind when using anything on the cloud"

Browse Easy Dental Reviews

Branda from Dentists R Us

Easy dental

Pros

Cons

I wish it showed individualized payments versus one large sum

Monique from Wester Wayne Dental

Easy dental is great and easy to use.

Robert from Robert G. Fischer DDS. Pa

Software is full of glitches

Unable to get help making the software do what it is suppose to do. Have to have the support on the phone log in to system for hours. Then when support is trying to make it work... no one can be on the system. So try and give a new patient a treatment plan, pay a bill... not happening. Will they waive the monthly support fees while trying to make the system work... NO. They even told me to speak to their legal department; that there is nothing I can do. I am held hostage; because of all my data is stuck with ED.

Pros

I have used Easy Dental for 19 + years now. I was easy, now it barely working.

Cons

The release of Easy Dental 12 is terrible, it is full of glitches and non working functions. When you call software support , they tell you they are working on it and it may take weeks if not months to fix. They still charge you the Monthly support fees, but have a software that only works part of what it was doing just 4 months ago. They will not down grade the software to the prior functioning update... Easy dental 11.

Reasons for Choosing Easy Dental

I was easy and dependable, but no more. Feel free to email me and discuss the situation.

Response from Easy Dental

Replied November 2019

Thank you for bringing your Easy Dental concerns to our attention. We understand our Customer Care team contacted you with offers to run diagnostics on your server and workstations. At that time, they learned your practice is getting a new server. When your new server is ready, Customer Care will be happy to assist with your Easy Dental installation. We feel confident that the latest release, Easy Dental 12.1, will address your concerns. Thank you for your longtime loyalty to Easy Dental.

Vincent from Oakland CT Dental

An All-in-One software for all dental clinics

Excellent!

Pros

I use this software at work to schedule patients, review charts, write charts, review radiographs, etc. It's really convenient for it all to be in one place. You can organize patients into different colors depending on which dentist you want to designate for them. The icon symbols also make it very easy to navigate.

Batya from dental office

Industry: Computer Hardware

whoever made it is a genious. i am surprised agani and again how verstile it is.

keeping up to date with insurances and patient responsibilty

Pros

all the modules are cleverly placed and great to work with

Cons

sometiimes for tech support there's a long wait time

2 year easy dental review

Pros

Fairly intuitive to navigate. Basic office management functions are present and usable.

Cons

Software did not have good imaging integration with Gendex sensors or with intraoral camera. Office management functions do not provide specificity when producing reports. Not very much customization options for the user interface.

Stephanie from Oasis

Used it a few years ago...

I would say that setting up a new patient into the system was pretty easy. Adding new insurance companies and their guidelines was also pretty easy

Pros

When I first got into the dental field, the first office I worked for had this system. I would say it seemed pretty updated and very cluttered. Not that user friendly

Keissi from Compassionate Dentistry

Easy Dental

Easy Dental has been used in many of offices that I worked for years and I can say its an easy use of a program but it's not as clear as it should be. I think they can add more features to guide you around and have everything in one place.

Pros

I like that It's very simple and straight forward.

Cons

Not very specific as a dental software should be.

Tori from Oak Brook Smiles

easy dental

Pros

its compatible with dentrix. and its basic setup

Chris from Patient to Patient Dental Marketing

Easy yes support no

This product has had some challenges with losing patients while in an open digital function and could set a full mouth X-ray back to the beginning should this happen on the last image.

Pros

Very affordable

Cons

Has some glitches as it is all cloud based when managing multitasks.

Anne from Anne Marie Ferrara DDS

Do not buy

The customer service is horrible. The people don't avswer right away and they aren't friendly.

Cons

Horrible to deal with