• Pros

• "Good supporting and user friendly and constant improving"

• "its features, ease of use and excellent support"

• "Loved the software and support! Support staff was consistently positive and patient. They helped train my new staff members and the program is logical and easy to use."

• Cons

• "There still are some bugs that needs to be fixed. no Major problems"

• "Sometimes things don't work as we'd like them to, for example, the texting feature. But we get help right away about these issues,"

• "The graphic design and user interface could be a little more polished and appealing."

Browse Practice-Web Reviews

Nelson from Aviator Sports and Events Center

Easy to use with many useful features

Our office was unsure about which electronic patient management software to get after a bad experience with our previous program and Practice Web was recommended to us. Learning the in and outs of the program only took a few days but we do not regret out decision to switch!

Pros

A very versatile program with ample room for customization and an incredibly helpful support staff.

Gundong from BELL DENTAL CARE

Good support everytime I need it.

Pros

It is simple easy to use. Have most of the functions I need to run my dental office

Cons

There still are some bugs that needs to be fixed. no Major problems

Reasons for Switching to Practice-Web

PRACTICE WEB IS MORE EAST TO USE WITH CHEAPER FEE.

Response from Practice-Web

Replied January 2021

Your review made our day! We're constantly updating Practice-Web to add new functionality and rigorously test before each release. If you feel that a feature is not functioning properly, please contact our support and we'll be happy to help!

Kenneth from Kenneth G. Louie, DDS

Practice-Web

I use Practice-Web for all insurance, accounting, and basic practice management related functions. During this CoViD-19 pandemic, I've used the texting and emailing of forms to minimize the use of paper.

Pros

I was familiar with it, since I had a free version of one of the earlier editions. It met most of my needs at the time, and offered upgrades for future needs. It allows a link to Dentimax X-Ray software, and is somewhat customizable. Like most dental practice management software, the basic functions are relatively easy to use, but does require some time to remember what all of the functions are and where to find them.

Cons

Some features are not fully or easily customizable. Someone without more advanced computer experience couldn't use some of the features. Although link to Dentimax software opens the program to a specific patient, it sometimes gets the wrong patient, and doesn't upload images automatically. All images most be uploaded manually. Some features, like texting and emailing from Practice-Web, don't always work. Customer support rep says if I pay for an additional upgrade, it might work better. In order to use some features, some security features must be disabled.

Reasons for Choosing Practice-Web

Was already familiar with product

Reasons for Switching to Practice-Web

Initially it was free( Freedental). Requirements were basic treatment recording, dental claims, and accounting. This software met those needs.

Response from Practice-Web

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your kind words and for choosing Practice-Web all these years! We work hard to make sure dentists like you can maximize the value of Practice-Web with our production and revenue-boosting tools. Most of what you've mentioned can be solved by our friendly Support Team. The x-ray issue, for example, is usually because an assistant or hygienist might have added a patient directly into your imaging software instead of using Practice-Web's built-in bridge. If your imaging software lets you to edit the patient number, we can easily fix that! For texting, we replaced our older service (that required you to input the phone carriers and is no longer supported by many of them as of 2019) with an amazing new texting service. Now you can do automated appointment confirmations, reminders, recalls, marketing, two-way texting and much more right from within Practice-Web! We're happy to give you a FREE 30-day trial. We'll be in touch very soon!

NICHOLAS from East Boston Dental Associates

The downs of Practice Web

None, there are countless unresolved issues that we are having on a daily basis.

Pros

Really nothing...way to many issues in using it!

Cons

Not user friendly and their training was totally inadequate to understand how to implement it into our practice!!

Reasons for Switching to Practice-Web

They sold out to Practice Web....

Fernando from Campos Dental

LIVING WITH PRACTICE WEB.

Because information is available save some time , Insurance coverage, max allowances , procedures unscheduled, and if you sign for support the team would be there for you when need it.

Pros

Chart is easy to customized to specific patient needs and findings. All the modules are interconnected and operation becomes flowless. Information is just one click away.

Cons

I'll like to be able to send pictures/ x-rays within the referral forms.

Reasons for Choosing Practice-Web

At that time it was the most complete software in the market not sure if there is any better or more complete than Practice Web. I DO NOT NEED TO FIND OUT

Reasons for Switching to Practice-Web

I started using Easy Dental when it was a DOS version not even window then transition to the windows version. First i wanted to write RX from the computer but that was an additional module on Easy Dental ,then i wanted to show the patient specifics on their chart. I was in need of quite a few features that were not available with in the same software. Started looking for solution and got few samples was not satisfied until found PRACTICE WEB

Response from Practice-Web

Replied January 2021

Thanks for your kind words! There is a way to have images on referral slips. Call 800.845.9379 (opt 2) when you have a moment and our Support Team will walk you through it. Medcohere (our referral management Smart Tool) provides the functionality as well.

cudick from santa cruz dental office

software update

I am a very satisfied customer, today 1/7/2021 I [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me update my practice web software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very knowledgeable and patient, he guided me thru all the process succesfully. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

It is user friendly, not too expensive, superb technical support like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

I dont have any issues with this software, we all like it at the office.

Reasons for Switching to Practice-Web

practice web is a better dental software

Response from Practice-Web

Replied January 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the affordability and power of Practice-Web! We shared your review with the Support Team and it made our day!

MARIE from Marie K.Kay,DDS

best value for the money

I do like it very much and I recommend it to collegue if they are looking for dental management soft ware.

Pros

Good supporting and user friendly and constant improving

Cons

I wish I have recall reminder with text version.

Response from Practice-Web

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad you're pleased with the value Practice-Web provides. We do offer text message reminders as part of pwConnect. You'll find info on it by visiting the "Smart Tools" section of our site and viewing "Automated Text Reminders." Here's a direct link: https://www.practice-web.com/smart-tools/automated-text-reminders You can sign up for it via our website by visiting the "Pricing" page or, if you have questions, call 800.845.9379 and select option 1 to reach our sales department when you have a moment.

Jyoti from Only Kids Dentistry

Awesome support

Pros

Multifunctional software that integrates with other applications

Cons

Some minor issues that we need to go around

Amer from Dr Amer Safadi

Satisfied

very satisfied

Pros

user friendly, we all like using it, easy to learn and use. Now, you have got more staff, so when we call , we have a representative answering us and taking care of us immediately, we don't have to leave a message and wait for someone to call us back!

Cons

can't think of anything , we are satisfied !

Response from Practice-Web

Replied January 2021

Thanks so much! We're thrilled you and your team are enjoying Practice-Web and glad the extra Support we've added to keep up with our growth is delivering as expected. We shared your feedback with the team and this sincerely made our day!

Monica from Anthony Fernandez, DDS

survey

Pros

ease & consumer almost friendly & software support

Cons

had a learning curve, but always PW is available for support

Update

Response from Practice-Web

Replied January 2021

We're thrilled you're enjoying the upgrade to Practice-Web! We shared your review with the Support Team and it made our day!

Jeff from Jeff M Hull, DDS

I have been impressed with the thought put into this software.

It allowed me to integrate my accounting and patient chart into a seamless unit.

Pros

I have been able to make it make it mold to my practice style. Support has been great. It allows me to locate the needed information easily. With some thought, I have it set up so that hopefully, we will not over look important information.

Cons

There are things I would change but that's just because I want the software to behave exactly the way I want it to. That's not going to happen with any software, but Practice Web has listened to my ideas and the ones they consider universal enough, they have accommodated.

Madelon from Radiance Dental

Practice-Web vs. Dentrix.

I've been using Practice Web for many years. Prior to purchasing it, I looked at several Dental Practice Management software options. Some high-powered and costly with brand-name recognition. I just couldn't justify the cost and upgrade/add-on/warranty/support costs for my needs. And frankly, I liked the flow of PW better than some of these other programs. Bigger doesn't mean better. Practice-Web just works. You and staff can learn it in a day. Best decision I've made. M. Murphy, DMD -- Scarsdale, NY

Pros

Ease of use. Great graphics. Very few clicks to complete a task.

Cons

The name. People confuse it with Practice-Works.

Mayra from Dr. Hurtado Dentistry

Great Sofware

Practice-web has been a great program to us for the last 8 years, we look forward to seeing what it will it do in the future.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the help when something does not work properly is fast.

Cons

Sam from maria a cruz-agustin dds inc

Very easy to use

It makes my job a lot easier and more efficient when doing billing

Pros

It's easy to do billing and treatment plan. You could also customize your own sheets the way you want . Coming from Eaglesoft and not know how to bill and treatment plan this software was very easy. Eaglesoft I was pulling my hair.

Pamela from Whitley Dental/creating smiles management company

PW his helped my company for almost 20 years. Loved the software and support!

Pros

Cons

On occasion, it would takes PW's support staff a day or so to get back to us when they were very busy . But this was rare.

Sheena from Sheena Bhatia dds inc

Very user friendly and all in one software . Exceptional customer support .

Pros

Ease of use , open ended so very convenient , can customize it to our liking , great customer support.

Cons

Cannot say it's a con but upgrades are done frequently so have to keep up with it . Once in a while issues with text messaging and e mails .

Stephen from Dentistry at Millennium Park, Chicago

February 2009

This is a great software product.

This is a great software product. Any dentist who is seriously considering improving the work-flow of their office should evaluate Practice-Web. This program is the cornerstone of the modern "chartless" dental office and allows me to be "green, eco-friendly" by using significantly less paper.

Pros

I computerized my dental office back in 1981 (there was very little software available and I was a very early user of computer technology in the Dental field, the IBM PC-XT came to me in parts which I put together). Over these many years, I have updated the software and hardware. Currently, there are many different brands of Dental Practice Management software available. I have found Practice-Web to be the most comprehensive software available at any price. But the bonus is Practice-Web is available at a VERY reasonable price! Their conversion of data from my former practice management software allowed me to be up-and-running immediately. The software is extremely intuitive but if needed, their support is second to none. They listen to user ideas and often incorporate them into subsequent releases. There improvement come often and are state-of-the-art.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I would change about this software program.

Hamed from norco family dental group

Best dental software with awesome support

Excellent

Pros

its features, ease of use and excellent support

Cons

I really do not have any bad or negative thing to say.

Response from Practice-Web

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! We shared this with the team and it made our day!

Jaswant from Jaswant Suthar dds Inc.

Very Easy to handle. Any one can learn in matter of hours.

There are bundles of benefit . I could use on 70% because of me not having enough time to explore the entire software.

Pros

The team. Very Knowledgeable. helpful and friendly. Minimum waiting for response. never leave trouble unfix

Saad from Advanced All family Dentistry INC

Great Product !!! highly Recommended !!!! Dont look any further !!!

Very good company ! will use it again for my other office

Pros

Everything, highly compatible with many other software products !!! easy ! very good technical support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes more !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

Have not come across anything I did not like yet

Reasons for Choosing Practice-Web

easy, inexpensive, very good support ...... very kind and helpful staff . rapid response and help from the company, compatibility .....

Reasons for Switching to Practice-Web

other companies charge an arm and leg and charge end of year support etc ............ with this company everything is clear .... and one more time very good technical support !!! and very rapid !!!!

Response from Practice-Web

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're thrilled Practice-Web software and Support are helping you thrive and look forward to helping you get your other office set up.

Minh from Jennifer Nguyen Vu D.D.S.

Recommendation of Practice Web.

The Practice Web software is very helpful to me to run my office and customer support was great.

Pros

The Software was easy to learn and use. Customer support is great and very helpful.

Cons

All the features are very helpful and I don't have anything that I didn't like.

Reasons for Choosing Practice-Web

A friend of mine recommended Practice Web.

Reasons for Switching to Practice-Web

The Windent Platinum was terminated.

Response from Practice-Web

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're glad you've found the software easy to use and relayed your kind words to the Support Team. You made our day!

May 2016

DR. AMISHA from BROADWAY FAMILY DENTISTRY SINCE 1989

May 2016

AWESOME DENTAL PRACTICE3 MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE - PRACTICE WEB

WE HAVE BEEN USING PRACTICE WEB DENTALK MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SINCE LAST 9 YEARS. THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST DENTAL SOFTWARE PACKAGE IS SO COMPLETE AND USER FRIENDLY. WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING MR. SMAIR PRESIDENT OF COMPANY. ALWAYS THERE WHEN WE NEED SERVICE. WOW MR. NIRAV SHAH SOFTWARE SPECIALIST IN SO CAL IS OUTSTANDING SERVICE. IF I COULD GIVE HIME 6 STARS OUT OF 5 I WOULD. IN PAST WE HAVE USED DIFFERENT SOFTWARE PACKAGE BUT NOTHING EVEN COME CLOSE TO PRACTICE WEB. WE ARE IN DENTAL PRACTICE SINCE LAST 26 YEARS , I WILL NEVER USE ANY SOFTWARE PACKAGE BUT PRACTICE WEB. PRACTICE WEB WAY TO GO !!!! THANKS TO MR. KOTHARI AND MR. SHAH TEAM MEMBERS. AFTER USING THIS SOFTWARW I WILL NEVER GO TO ANY OTHER COMPANY. THANK YOU PRACTICE WE. DR. AMISHA .D.D.S.& ASSOCIATES. BROADWAY FAMILY DENTISTRY

April 2013

Debbie from ROY A. WOOD JR. DDS

April 2013

Great Product Great People Great Price

I looked at alot of software programs before chooseing Practice Web. Not only are they the best one I found they had the most resonable price of all. I recommend them highly. ( :

Pros

Software is so user friendly even us old folks can use it. The staff is not only knowledgeable about Practice Web software they know all about computers period. E-mails arrive weekly telling you about new fetures and upgrades. What's really cool is their remote support they come right into my computers and show me excatly what to do.

Cons

Haven't found any yet.

Myra from Great Smile Dental Office

July 2013

Practice-Web has been an answer to all our aches and pains with our previous practice management. It is so easy to use, quick, and intuitive to navigate. Their support staff has been awesome and very helpful. They always have the right answers to our questions right away. I thought migrating from MediaDent (previous practice management) would be hard, but it was quick and easy. There are things we will need to update but that is nothing compared to how it helped us function more efficiently. Transitioning to paperless would save us a lot of time and money and I could see that now happening with Practice-Web on our side.

July 2014

Pratik from Apple dental care, Riverside

July 2014

Very efficient yet economical software for front & back Dental office

I have been using Practice-Web software since 2004. It has made my office more productive and improved the cash flow. Practice-Web has powerful yet easy-to-use features not found in more expensive software. Their tech support is impressive. I am amazed at the peripheral products they provide at a fraction of their comptetitors' charges. I highly recommend Practice-Web to any dental office looking to go paperless at a reasonable cost.

Kristen from Pedaitric Dental Group of Colorado

July 2013

Practice Web is the best!

Our large group practice have been clients of PW for over 10 years. They consistently offer excellent customer service. The software meets most of our needs and is not overly complicated to use. New staff quickly can learn how to navigate through the program. They are constantly adding new features to keep up with industry standards. But the best part is the cost!!!

Harvey from Harvey Eber, DDS, PA

would gladly recommend to any practitioner

would gladly recommend to any practitioner

Pros

love the system. easiest of all practice management programs i have used or seen.

Cons

i have found very few items to complain about. some functions can be difficult to learn but effectiv when mastered.