• icon"Overall, the price of tie devices and the hosting is a great value. We're able to push out spotlights to all of our audience with ease."
  • icon"It is easy to use, maintain and the guests love to see themselves so we hardyhave to do anything."
  • icon"It can be utilized to highlight various aspects of your business and to add a fun, interactive quality to your waiting room."
  • icon"The hashtag wouldn't always let photos onto the screen so some customers were upset that they didn't see their photos more immediately after posting with out hashtag."
  • icon"Sometimes the system can be slow or cause a delay, pause between featured posts."
  • icon"The spotlight feeds can be difficult to adjust."

Browse all UPshow Reviews

• Have you used UPshow and would like to share your experience with others?

Tess

We love UPshow and it's a lot of fun for us and our guests.

We run quite a bit of promotional events in our facility. This allows us to promote our events on a continuous loop to our active customers.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and pretty intuitive. I love being able to share our own highlights while making it interactive for the customer.

Cons

It would be great to have editing within UPshow for our spotlights. One less step I have to take to make our graphics the right size the better. I would also love to be able to customize the order and frequency of things more as well. While I love having some options now, I would love to have more options.

Response from UPshow

Tess, thank you so much for the review, your feedback is much appreciated. Strike City is an amazing venue and the ideal UPshow partner, I visited when I was in Charlotte 2 years ago. Your concept for editing functionality to be added to the Spotlight creator is a great one and I've already shared it with our product team. Thank you again!

Replied July 2018

Derek

This is a great addition to your operation!

This is just a fun platform to add interest to your business presentation, viral reach, and event information. It does even more stuff, but like all software I have customized the things that are important to me. I highly recommend this software!

Pros

I like how customers get immediate feedback for their efforts. We even use it to post announcements and events. This is also an amazingly effective way to create or increase viral reach for your business.

Cons

The only problem we have encountered with this program is that the text you can add to an image is only in white. This is a problem for many images that also contain white. This is highly irritating- I won't lie- but this is literally the only problem I have with this service. Everything else has been awesome.

Reasons for choosing UPshow

A good friend of mine highly recommended Upshow, so I just did it. And I'm glad I did.

Reasons for switching to UPshow

Upshow just does a lot more stuff, have much simpler onboarding, and really good customer service.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Derek for the review - you'll be very pleased with the updated Spotlight creator coming soon that will solve for the text issue you mentioned, and much more!

Patricia

Industry: Individual & Family Services

August 2022

Several weeks in on one device...

The customer service has been good. When I have an issue, I get a pretty prompt response. Overall I'm satisfied with the product in that it mostly fills my needs. I'm definitely still going through some growing pains so I'm not sure how I'll feel about things in a few months.

Pros

I like that you can integrate videos, stills, and background music. You can set an expiration date on graphics so I've used this to promote events and then have the graphic expire after the event has happened. You can create playlists and organize in a number of manners which is nice and you can easily integrate videos from YouTube.

Cons

The preview function doesn't work for me which is a big deal as I'm remote. Videos embedded from YouTube do not show subtitles. In a waiting room setting where volume can be an issue, this is problematic. The integration with social media is confusing. It only pulls from Instagram (and maybe Twitter), doesn't happen in real-time, and can be clunky. I've also found the admin user interface to be challenging to navigate but that could just be me!

Reasons for choosing UPshow

Upshow seemed to be working with some big-name companies and that gave us confidence in the product.

Rick

Fitness Club Digital Signage

So far, love how it works and how stable it has been. It's not perfect, but is an improvement over what I was using before. Overall, satisfied.

Pros

Works well, easy enought to get it deployed. Some issues with some functionality but they work on fixes and are developing new features.

Cons

We are very small business. We had to buy a 2nd account ($99 per month) for just one of our 5 digital signage TVs. This one TV is installed vertically, the rest are all installed horizontally. We pay $99 x 2. We have to have two accounts set up becuase you can't combine the differnt layouts into one account. This is problematic for us and for Upshow in retaining us long-term. For larger businesses this may not be an issue. For us, it is. We ultimately need a cheaper cost if we are going to continue with Upshow.

Reasons for switching to UPshow

My previous supplier and I had a falling out. The softare stopped working the way we needed it to work. We had to find a new supplier.

Kate

August 2022

Amazing Digital Media Company to Work With!

Over the last few years, we have experienced no issues with UPshow. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is incredible. She always makes a point to check-in with us regularly, offers her support in updating any old media on our library and is always easy to reach. Our experience with UPshow has been nothing short of awesome.

Pros

What we like most about this software is the ease of use. Once getting started with UPshow, we had all of our digital media/signage up within minutes. It is easy to use, the scheduling is so convenient for promotions with a timeline, nothing but good things to say about this software.

Cons

The only thing I have found that could make this software better would be to have an audio integration. For example, we have to use a separate software to play music, playlists, etc. throughout the dealership. It would really take UPshow to the next level if there was an audio box also that could create music playlists, schedule commercials, etc. that sync up with the digital media.

Adam

September 2022

We upsell, using UPshow

We aren't big enough to compete with the big boys in terms of radio or tv ads. So a lot of our advertising comes inside our restaurants. The ability to install a huge tv and promote all of our menu items and specials has been a very nice addition to our marketing strategy.

Pros

It gives us the ability to advertise to our customers from a High Definition TV, while they eat. If you already have them in your restaurant, what better way to increase ticket amounts than to promote extras, like desserts and appetizers. We also promote kids' night, and various events. It's a great way to keep our guests informed on all of our great menu items and events.

Cons

We had a few issues with the social media integration but that was because of something on our end that wasn't jiving with the software. Once we fixed that, all was well.

Tracy

Great in Studio signage

Overall it is a great and helpful product!

Pros

Love that we can update based upon studio events!

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to upload videos.

Joanna

Driving Home

It's been a wonderful experience with UPShow, and look forward to many years working with you in the future. They are innovative and fresh.

Pros

The ability to add a wide variety of things keeps our customers entertained while waiting for their vehicles.

Cons

I've only had one time when I scheduled something and it didn't stop when scheduled but customer support helped fix the issue quickly.

Reasons for switching to UPshow

Nexen tire purchased it for us, installed new Tv's and the training.

Jason

August 2022

UpShow is a valuable tool!

Pros

I am most impressed with the user-friendly format of the software. UpShow allows us to connect with our members on a more personable level by them being able to see themselves on the screen. I would recommend UpShow to anyone that would listen!

Cons

The replacement hardware for older devices was a little expensive but it is worth the investment in the long run.

Jason

September 2022

UPshow Back of House is a Game Changer!

It has been easy to implement, maintain, and support has always been great.

Pros

I love how this software allows us to communicate rapidly across all locations, and also how easy it is to manage and track contests and keep employee engagement at a high level. UPshow team has been quick to respond to suggestions and to reach out about our opinions about what we would like to see integrated, added, or upgraded.

Cons

So far, I don't have any particular negatives.

sean

Industry: Restaurants

Solid program but needs a little more options

I dont have issues, like you are asking for feedback.

Pros

Ease of use and uploading content. Social media participation. Customers seeing them self on the tvs is your biggest asset. At least in my world.

Cons

I would like to upload photos threw the back office (online portal) instead of going threw social media. To go further, birthday templates for customers have a single picture one, 4 picture one, and a template like social media pictures that shows multiple flipping threw the screens. The same template for events, like anniversaries, bands, and previous annual parties (example customer appreciation party). Also a "text your pictures" or "email your pictures" to the admin to add to this screen. That feature would be for people like me that dont really use instagram or snap chat. I use facebook , which I guess if for old people

Reasons for choosing UPshow

I am all about technology and ease of use and wow factor in products. Your was the social media which customers interact.

Reasons for switching to UPshow

The customer picture and interaction is a key component to get customer attention

Response from UPshow

Thanks Sean for the review and feedback. Coming early next year we have an integration with Canva that will allow for you to easily create beautiful Spotlights using their templates. Either way, I'll be sharing your thoughts with our product team.

Kerry

Industry: Music

TouchTunesTV powered by Upshow

UPshow has been a great company to work with. There have been problems, but they are quick to reply and resolve the issues. I would definitely recommend working with them.

Pros

The interface is easy to create new Spotlights on the fly. And able to make your own ads and upload them and even links to Youtube videos. I like that the hashtags for the location are easy to put into social media when posting and even afterward and they still will show up on the TV screens.

Cons

There are some limitations on using the interface on an iPhone or iPad. Usually it's easier to create your ads on a laptop and then make subtle changes or scheduling if needed later on an iPad.

Reasons for choosing UPshow

While Clickspace is more powerful, it's also more confusing and definitely not for making quick ads for a restaurant or bar manager. The social media integration requires very little effort, too, which was a plus for my clients.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Kerry for the feedback - I'm glad you've had a great experience with the UPshow team and platform!

Allyssa

Industry: Music

Social Media Feature

I think it's a great idea and could be a really exciting thing for our school, but I'm disappointed that it's not doing as much for us as it could. Could use some tweaking.

Pros

Being able to schedule features is awesome. As a music school, with shows and important dates, it's super helpful that, amidst the pictures, we can pop in that important stuff for the kids and parents.

Cons

We use our social media a ton, as do our students. We love being able to say "hey, add this hashtag to your picture and you can see it on the school TV!". However, this feature rarely works for us. I have reached out for help a couple of times and have never gotten very far. When it does work, it only stays up for a few days. We're closed Fri-Sun, so we rarely get to view anything more than once or twice. If we post more than one picture (which we often do), none of them appear. There must also be a limitation on videos, because they will show up on the UPshow Manager, but not on our television.

Overall, good way to create engagement with guests

Overall, we’ve enjoyed the platform and it has been a good value add to our guest experience and marketing strategy.

Pros

Software is easy to use and we like that it interacts easily with social media pages of our guests. It is easy to customize and access control panel to make adjustments and support staff seems to be readily available to help us grow and maximize the platform.

Cons

Hasn’t created as much engagement with guests as we had hoped. Most social media post and interactions are through our business instagram. It is visually appealing and I do believe our guests enjoy seeing content, they just don’t engage in posting content as much.

Reasons for choosing UPshow

UPshow was the only platform we looked at that allowed us to pull directly from guests’ social media pages.

Response from UPshow

Thanks David for your feedback, I'm glad that UPshow has become a key part of both your guest experience and marketing strategy. I'll share your comments with our Customer Success and Product teams to kickstart a brainstorm around increased engagement.

Replied June 2019

Larisa

UPSHOW looks great, engages members, provides great content and is user-friendly

We wanted to create more engaging, visually-impactful content and fully integrate our Instagram account and followers/members. Instagram is huge in the fitness industry and this platform completely improved how we engage our members and future-members. It makes it more fun and rewarding to see your "gains" on a TV screen.

Pros

The transition from previous platform was seamless and the support was helpful, friendly and very positive. Our TV ads looks 100% better, sharper, the content is more engaging and diverse. We are able to fully integrate our Instagram stream and engage the gym members to use it with the assigned hashtag. Visually, everything looks great and we have over 25 screens in a 32,000 sq. ft fitness facility. LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

Cons

The desktop version has been down on a few occasions. While the mobile app was working, it did not offer all the same functions such as re-ordering highlights, which for us, is very important.

Reasons for switching to UPshow

Visually much better, graphics cleaners, more user-friendly and more "modern" than previous platform which we integrated with but Upshow content dominates what we stream.

Response from UPshow

Thanks Larisa for the review! It's great to hear how UPshow has become a fun way for people to showcase their "gains" on your screens. I've shared your feedback with our product team as well - very helpful to hear regarding re-ordering functionality.

Replied August 2019

Up show increases your guest experience and sells your product

The social media expect with UP Show has been very rewarding while I did not see it at first. Our guest will put a picture up and sit eat and drink till it comes up on the screen, in our case every 3 slides.

Pros

The best feature with up show unlike 3 others that we have tried is that the platform is stable and does not fade out or needs to be rebooted every couple of days. Adding new slides to up show is easy and anyone can do it.

Cons

We would like to see more shells, rather then go to another service

Reasons for choosing UPshow

We choose UP Show because it combined the best of all the other company's in one

Reasons for switching to UPshow

We have tried 3 different platforms they had some of the same features some more expensive some less how ever the over all experience with Up Show is superior to them which why we changed over to UP Show

Response from UPshow

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback. Stability is crucial and we pride ourselves in UPshow's up-time and measures in place to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.

Replied June 2019