• Pros

• "This software is so easy to use and pretty intuitive. I love being able to share our own highlights while making it interactive for the customer. "

• "Easy to program and operate. Mobile app is great for off site modifications. Great feedback from the employees and guests. the ability to create a customized feed is what sets this apart."

• "Upshow is easy to use, templates are easy to use and uploading your own pictures as well."

• Cons

• "It freezes up sometimes and stays on the same screen for days, or until it is reset. Other than that, it is great!"

• "I generally approve of everything. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the wait time when trying to live chat with support. "

• "The desktop version has been down on a few occasions. While the mobile app was working, it did not offer all the same functions such as re-ordering highlights, which for us, is very important."

Browse UPshow Reviews

Tess from StrikeCity

We love UPshow and it's a lot of fun for us and our guests.

We run quite a bit of promotional events in our facility. This allows us to promote our events on a continuous loop to our active customers.

Pros

Cons

It would be great to have editing within UPshow for our spotlights. One less step I have to take to make our graphics the right size the better. I would also love to be able to customize the order and frequency of things more as well. While I love having some options now, I would love to have more options.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2018

Tess, thank you so much for the review, your feedback is much appreciated. Strike City is an amazing venue and the ideal UPshow partner, I visited when I was in Charlotte 2 years ago. Your concept for editing functionality to be added to the Spotlight creator is a great one and I've already shared it with our product team. Thank you again!

Derek from Croley's Premier Martial Arts

This is a great addition to your operation!

This is just a fun platform to add interest to your business presentation, viral reach, and event information. It does even more stuff, but like all software I have customized the things that are important to me. I highly recommend this software!

Pros

I like how customers get immediate feedback for their efforts. We even use it to post announcements and events. This is also an amazingly effective way to create or increase viral reach for your business.

Cons

The only problem we have encountered with this program is that the text you can add to an image is only in white. This is a problem for many images that also contain white. This is highly irritating- I won't lie- but this is literally the only problem I have with this service. Everything else has been awesome.

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

A good friend of mine highly recommended Upshow, so I just did it. And I'm glad I did.

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Derek for the review - you'll be very pleased with the updated Spotlight creator coming soon that will solve for the text issue you mentioned, and much more!

WILLIAM from THE WILD ROVER BOSTON SISSY KS BOSTON

Upshow is about money they are not about the customer. Buyer beware- cancellation is difficult theya

Pros

it is productive and helps a great deal with social media marketing- it gets you the impressions for sure

Cons

they are sneaky, won't cancel your account even after the term is up- asked them to cancel a snap filter they did not just keep on billing us.

Response from UPshow

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that UPshow has made a meaningful impact on your social media marketing. The communication issues you stated regarding a cancellation request are not the UPshow way, and I'm glad that we promptly took care of you. Most of all, we're excited that you decided to stay on board and are a top performing customer!

sean from R W Skip Smith Inc

Industry: Restaurants

Solid program but needs a little more options

I dont have issues, like you are asking for feedback.

Pros

Ease of use and uploading content. Social media participation. Customers seeing them self on the tvs is your biggest asset. At least in my world.

Cons

I would like to upload photos threw the back office (online portal) instead of going threw social media. To go further, birthday templates for customers have a single picture one, 4 picture one, and a template like social media pictures that shows multiple flipping threw the screens. The same template for events, like anniversaries, bands, and previous annual parties (example customer appreciation party). Also a "text your pictures" or "email your pictures" to the admin to add to this screen. That feature would be for people like me that dont really use instagram or snap chat. I use facebook , which I guess if for old people

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

I am all about technology and ease of use and wow factor in products. Your was the social media which customers interact.

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Sean for the review and feedback. Coming early next year we have an integration with Canva that will allow for you to easily create beautiful Spotlights using their templates. Either way, I'll be sharing your thoughts with our product team.

Kerry from Toonz Jukebox

Industry: Music

TouchTunesTV powered by Upshow

UPshow has been a great company to work with. There have been problems, but they are quick to reply and resolve the issues. I would definitely recommend working with them.

Pros

The interface is easy to create new Spotlights on the fly. And able to make your own ads and upload them and even links to Youtube videos. I like that the hashtags for the location are easy to put into social media when posting and even afterward and they still will show up on the TV screens.

Cons

There are some limitations on using the interface on an iPhone or iPad. Usually it's easier to create your ads on a laptop and then make subtle changes or scheduling if needed later on an iPad.

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

While Clickspace is more powerful, it's also more confusing and definitely not for making quick ads for a restaurant or bar manager. The social media integration requires very little effort, too, which was a plus for my clients.

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Kerry for the feedback - I'm glad you've had a great experience with the UPshow team and platform!

Alyssa from Guaranteed Rate

Overall a nice experience with Upshow!

- Overall we have had a good experience with Upshow. It is fun to put together the content and see it up in action. Our loan officers utilize their social platforms a lot, and #GR all the time, so we have a TON of company social posts that pop up. Helps to connect all GR communities. Also, my contacts at Upshow have been great and very responsive.

Pros

- It is a unique alternative for internal communication - The software is very easy to pick up on, and can be self taught. - Great mix of entertainment and the social posts to break up the company content - love that you can create trackable QR codes straight from the

Cons

- Could be easier to track those QR code scans. The insights tab is not that easy to figure out - Having an easier/more convenient way to duplicate, and re-organize slide posts would be super helpful. Currently you have to be on the "all" tab in order to change up the order of the presentation, so you have to move the slides over ALL slides created ( archived and disabled). Would love to be able to do that on the "Now Playing" tab. - Would like there to be more control of what comes through the entertainment channels. Some videos are WAY too long, and also some of them have commercials.

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Alyssa for the detailed feedback, I'm glad UPshow has helped to connect the GR communities! We really appreciate your comments and will be sharing with our Product team.

Steven from SmartEatsInc

engaging with guests

My experience with Upshow has been great. I find it a great option for my television use.

Pros

giving the guests a opportunity to share their photos and do the advertising for me . The software is super easy to use. I use it everyday to change graphics and messages for the day and to look what my guests have added.

Cons

Loading images to the web site is not that easy. Not all my graphics for my store come in the sizes that the web site offers.

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

Having a random show over advertisement felt like a wasted opportunity

Response from UPshow

Replied January 2020

Steven, thanks so much for the review!

Brittani from Chick-fil-A Oldsmar

Better your business

Customers are genuinely excited to watch UPshow. Sitting in the dining room, you will always hear conversations going on about our slideshow. It also creates engagement with our guests and encourages them to post about us, with the opportunity for their photos to appear in our restaurant. The more engagement our social media receives, the more followers we receive, and the business grows.

Pros

This software is the most dynamic way to communicate to our customers. We have had a Community Board since we opened, which displayed paper marketing, photos, and other static means of communication, but upon discovering UpShow and utilizing the space for that instead, we are finding that customers have truly taken notice. It is an exciting, attention-grabbing, fun way to keep our customers in the know!

Cons

The thing that I like least is that we are unable to select how often we choose to display our Spotlights. It would be awesome to be able to prioritize certain Spotlights or select how often they appear throughout the day without having to duplicate them or reorder them in the Spotlight section; it is very difficult to reorder them properly.

Response from UPshow

Replied January 2020

Thanks Brittani for your feedback, this is extremely helpful and I'll make sure our Product team gets your insights on the Spotlights section of the Control Panel.

Samantha from Fitness Premier

UpShow is a game changer!

Our overall experience has been very positive. UpShow is an easy stream for us to highlight our members, promotions, ads, etc.

Pros

It is user friendly and the function of it is so versatile. Our members love it and it has allowed us to open added streams of revenue within our business.

Cons

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Samantha for the review, it's great to hear that UPshow is loved by your members AND it's added new revenue streams to your business!

Johnnie from Wny pro technologies

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Upshow Buffalo

Great growth

Pros

Ease of content addition Use other ppls content to add to your library

Cons

Not able to use Facebook or post reviews

David from Chick-fil-A

Overall, good way to create engagement with guests

Overall, we’ve enjoyed the platform and it has been a good value add to our guest experience and marketing strategy.

Pros

Software is easy to use and we like that it interacts easily with social media pages of our guests. It is easy to customize and access control panel to make adjustments and support staff seems to be readily available to help us grow and maximize the platform.

Cons

Hasn’t created as much engagement with guests as we had hoped. Most social media post and interactions are through our business instagram. It is visually appealing and I do believe our guests enjoy seeing content, they just don’t engage in posting content as much.

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

UPshow was the only platform we looked at that allowed us to pull directly from guests’ social media pages.

Response from UPshow

Replied June 2019

Thanks David for your feedback, I'm glad that UPshow has become a key part of both your guest experience and marketing strategy. I'll share your comments with our Customer Success and Product teams to kickstart a brainstorm around increased engagement.

Larisa from Naples Family Fitness

UPSHOW looks great, engages members, provides great content and is user-friendly

We wanted to create more engaging, visually-impactful content and fully integrate our Instagram account and followers/members. Instagram is huge in the fitness industry and this platform completely improved how we engage our members and future-members. It makes it more fun and rewarding to see your "gains" on a TV screen.

Pros

The transition from previous platform was seamless and the support was helpful, friendly and very positive. Our TV ads looks 100% better, sharper, the content is more engaging and diverse. We are able to fully integrate our Instagram stream and engage the gym members to use it with the assigned hashtag. Visually, everything looks great and we have over 25 screens in a 32,000 sq. ft fitness facility. LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

Cons

Response from UPshow

Replied August 2019

Thanks Larisa for the review! It's great to hear how UPshow has become a fun way for people to showcase their "gains" on your screens. I've shared your feedback with our product team as well - very helpful to hear regarding re-ordering functionality.

Mark from Cape Royal Golf Club

Up show increases your guest experience and sells your product

The social media expect with UP Show has been very rewarding while I did not see it at first. Our guest will put a picture up and sit eat and drink till it comes up on the screen, in our case every 3 slides.

Pros

The best feature with up show unlike 3 others that we have tried is that the platform is stable and does not fade out or needs to be rebooted every couple of days. Adding new slides to up show is easy and anyone can do it.

Cons

We would like to see more shells, rather then go to another service

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

We choose UP Show because it combined the best of all the other company's in one

Response from UPshow

Replied June 2019

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback. Stability is crucial and we pride ourselves in UPshow's up-time and measures in place to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.

Blanca from Big Onion tavern Group

My experience has been nothing less than flawless, perfect for both customer and account!

Pros

Easy to use. All features available on desktop and mobile, and user friendly, and most importantly time efficient. Everyone's time is precious in this industry, so to be able to set up sports, fun/funny video's, trivia, promotions, pictures, etc so quickly and visually appealing.

Cons

Maybe being able to set up the times for the sports videos and trivia myself. There's somethings I wants shown at certain times, and sometimes the others I could do with out late at night for example. Each time I change category I have to reach out again to adjust timing.

Response from UPshow

Replied March 2018

Thanks Blanca, you are the Ultimate UPshow Power User!

Jeff from Bird Bowl

With over 3 million impressions we would rate the value of UpShow at 10 STARS!

Our customer experiences have been viewed 3 million times since the start of using UpShow. Great Value!

Pros

Software allows you to track the number of people reached by your customers' posts. With this information, our team is able to easily conclude that through UpShow we reach more people per dollar spent than any other advertising outlet, 3 millions impressions and counting!

Cons

Content screening has been a challenge at times . Monitoring the content and making sure that only relevant material appears becomes a daily chore.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2019

Thank you Jeff for you incredible feedback! We love hearing what a positive impact our platform can have. We also hope that the improvements we've made to moderation has made the process easier for you - feel free to reach out with any other suggestions!

Al from Milagros Food Company

A wonderful addition to our bar / dining area...much more engaging than a sports or news channel

It allows us to have a "SCREEN" in the bar & dining room without being a sports or news channel. I never wanted that kind of vibe. This allows us to create our own atmosphere for tourists from all over the world AS WELL as locals who frequent our establishment

Pros

Cons

Military timing AND on Chicago time makes it challenging to use the scheduling features. Lack of ability to copy existing spotlights~having to recreate from scratch if we want to run a spotlight 10 times a day for maximum exposure is VERY time consuming for a daily special

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2018

Thanks Al for your feedback and for being a great UPshow partner. An improved scheduler within the Spotlight builder is on our product roadmap and I love your idea for a Spotlight duplicator - will share that with our dev team.

Virginia from Howl at the Moon

Quality, easy to work, user friendly

The ability to market our venue on social media through customer involvement. UpShow also allows us to make our guests feel special and valued by shouting out them or their friends/loved ones for special occasions.

Pros

The ability to customize so much, to set certain date/time limits. The website is very easy to navigate and is simplistic but also offers a wide variety of options. The ability to link with Instagram is also a nice feature.

Cons

I wish that the text options that overlay the pictures were more diverse. Sometimes I need to pick a different color so that it would show up better and I am unable to do so. Having a variation in fonts would also be nice.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2018

Thanks Virginia for your feedback, I'm glad you've been having such a great experience with UPshow! Your ideas around new features for creating & customizing Spotlights are really good and I've already shared with our Product team.

Megan from Epic Air Trampoline Park

Customer Engagement

Amazing!

Pros

What I love about UPshow is how it passively (yet awesomely) brings user generated content to our facility. We truly don't have do anything extra to get our guests engaged with UPshow, they do so from just seeing the TV's. User generated content has allowed us to see our facility from the angle the guest experiences it. Truthfully, out guests sometimes take better photos than we do!

Cons

I wish that you could prioritize the content (tiles) that you upload on the business end and adjust how frequently they're displayed. Customer service was able to help us with some work arounds, I just wish it was a little smoother.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2019

Thanks Megan for the review. "Passively (yet awesomely)" is the best thing I've heard all day! I'll share your feedback on content prioritization with the product team today.

Anthony from Grotto Pizza Pennsylvania

UpShow Is a Big Help

The inclusion of UpShow in all of our restaurants has helped us introduce new menu items, keep our guests informed, and assists our service staff in salesmanship efforts. Our experience thus far has been very positive.

Pros

Upshow supports building check averages through visual salesmanship of menu items and keeps our customer base informed in regards to upcoming events.

Cons

The recent addition of Draft Kings content has taken away from the number of impressions reaching our guests, but this is a minor issue right now.

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

Less expensive, broader focus, ease of use.

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Anthony for the review, I'm glad the platform has been so useful to you and your team!

Haley from Bobby Lawrence Karate

We love UPshow!

We've loved our experience with UPshow. It's easy to use, and has helped us engage with our students.

Pros

I love how easy it is to add material! I can even do it from my phone. Once I add a slide, I set a schedule, and don't have to worry about it! I also love our karate student interaction and social media engagement it has brought to our business. I would 100% recommend this software!

Cons

I would love it if UPshow also had the option to connect with Facebook. I feel Facebook is the social media platform most frequently used by our karate parents.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2019

Haley, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad it's been simple + fun part of the experience for you and your students.

sarah from El Hefe

Seems easy to edit

Our customers advertise for us by posting our food, location, drinks etc on their social media ccounts.

Pros

I like the visibility and interactive capabilities it provides for guests and staff members alike. Customers get a kick out of seeing their photos instantly uploaded.

Cons

I get complaints from people who upload using correct hashtags but their photos do not appear while they are in the store. Usually it is because their social media profiles are private.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2018

Thanks Sarah for taking the time to provide a review. El Hefe has one of the best branded screens in the entire UPshow network and we're proud to have you as a partner.

Michelle from Focal Point Salon & Spa

Amazing Business Tool

Upshow solved our issue where we have 3 tv's and did not know how to run content on it. The previous owner paid crazy money to Direct TV for only canned videos and we can customize to our services. The social media interaction really brings the customer closer to our business.

Pros

The ease of use was very important to us when we were reviewing software for business. The Upshow team made the set up easy and the support after has been very timely.

Cons

The only downside is with any internet based software, you are at the mercy of the internet provider. Sometimes it is slow while uploading new content

Gabriel from Simple Simons

Overall Great Asset For Our Business

Our Commercials are not televised in this area so the fact that I can pull these videos from YouTube and show them in store has been great for our business

Pros

I really enjoy how customer friendly Upshow T.V. and how it helps connect our relationship with our customers. One of my favorite features is that I can upload videos from YouTube.

Cons

Honestly do have to much to say that I don't like about Upshow. One thing I would hope to see change is the when a customer does a check-in through Facebook or shares there experience with us on Facebook I could be viewed on UPshow the way the shares with Instagram and twitter are.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2019

Thanks Gabriel for the detailed review! I'm glad it has become a key part of your marketing and customer engagement!

Liz from Redneck Riviera

Upshow

Very happy with Upshow! It is very user friendly and easy for our staff to turn on everyday.

Pros

Upshow has been a huge asset to our business. One of my favorite features is the "Spotlight" feature where we can advertise our events/specials.

Cons

I wish that it would take all images - sometimes the images are not compatible.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2019

Thanks Liz for the review! I'm glad UPshow has become a core marketing tool for you and that Spotlights are effective for promotions. Never hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have ideas on how the platform could be even more effective for you.

Beth from Bobby McKey's Dueling Piano Bar

Being able to capture all of this UGC is invaluable.

Pros

Ease of use. Very little maintenance on our part. Dual functionality of being able to advertise to my guests and get them involved in the promotion of our product is amazing.

Cons

The connectivity issues that we have, but view this more as an internal WIFI issue. Also dislike when users spam us with their puppy pictures or kids senior portraits that aren't relevant to being in our bar and listening to live music (though of no fault to Upshow).

Response from UPshow

Replied March 2018

Beth, Bobby McKey's is consistently one of the top venue's in the UPshow network, and we're so glad you love the platform!

Daniel from Madison Bear Garden

Industry: Restaurants

Everything that upshow promised has been delivered.

Keeping guest entertained in our establishments.

Pros

Keeping guest entertained while waiting for drinks to be made at our bar. I think it helps with the guest feeling like they are waiting for a long period of time.

Cons

I wish more people submitted more pictures to be displayed on screen. We have really tried to get our guest to use it more, but are not having the success we were hoping for.

Response from UPshow

Replied March 2018

Thanks Daniel for the review. Our Customer Success team will be in touch with ideas for boosting engagement.

Michael from premier martial arts mableton

great costumer service, easy to use

Pros

Cons

That you can't change color or size of font when designing your own slides.

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Michael for the review! We've got a great update coming soon that you'll love that solves for your color/size/font comment!

Adam from Round Up Saloon

Stop Wasting Your TV Screens, GET UPSHOW!

When I joined the bar as a manager we had a well meaning but totally out of touch older gentleman making slideshows for our TV's. They were repetitive at best and downright boring at the worst. We could have put a slide up there saying GO TO THE BAR NOW FOR A FREE TOP SHELF DRINK and people wouldn't have gone because no one paid attention to the TV's. Now we have customers actively looking at the TV's to see whose up there and see themselves. While they are watching BAM they get one of our ads. We get eyeballs on ads for our events that we weren't getting before.

Pros

It's so easy to use even our 75 year old owner can use it! He loves getting on there and posting pictures and seeing what our customers are posting. The software may seem bare bones at first, but after awhile you realize the beauty of it's simplicity.

Cons

Probably for us the biggest drawback is the inability to see posts that their content moderators are blocking. Sometimes a customers posts get flagged and blocked and for our venue they really aren't inappropriate. I appreciate the moderation keeping things off the screens that would get us in trouble. But I'd like to be able to review the moderators and approve things if they get caught by them and we are fine with the post.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2019

Adam, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you (and the owner!) are getting so much out of the platform. I'm going to share your feedback on blocked content with our Product team, that's a good idea.

Beth from Bobby McKey's Dueling Piano Bar

Great Idea for Generating UGC

Great customer support and rarely any issues.

Pros

The ease of use and how self sufficient it is.

Cons

Connecting to our WiFi proved to be a challenge

Response from UPshow

Replied June 2019

Thanks Beth for the review! We've enjoyed having Bobby McKey's as a customer for so long and seeing the fun content stream through from your customers.

Violet from Painting and Pinot

Fun and easy to use!

I feel like the only con was fixed...now pictures and videos can be uploaded with one hashtag rather than having to use two hashtags.

Pros

I have seen my social media engagement increase over 100% since I started using upshow! It helps to create active social media conversations that happen immediately...while people are still in my studio! It's awesome!

Cons

Response from UPshow

Replied March 2018

Thanks Violet for your review, it's been great having you as a longstanding customer!

Adina from KHOUSE-Karaoke

Great Idea, Implementation, and Customer Service

It was great, unfortunately, as a very small business, it no longer fit within our budget, but never regretted a second of it. It was attractive, easy to use and fit our bar perfectly.

Pros

It was easy to use, very attractive and fit our business perfectly

Cons

The hashtag wouldn't always let photos onto the screen so some customers were upset that they didn't see their photos more immediately after posting with out hashtag

Ross from Chick-fil-A Thompson Square

Grow your visitor posts!

Pros

First off, the app and website are super easy to use. There is basically no training time required because of how simple it is. The best way to describe how people will feel when they see their posts on your tv is to think about how people react when they see themselves on a jumbotron at a sporting event. It's just plain fun. The look is extremely professional and their premade templates are a great way to personalize your announcement posts. UPshow allows guests to create personal experiences that are shared straight to your social media pages, and negative posts are eliminated before they even make it to the screen. You also get the added bonus of getting to see which of your followers is a "super" follower. We have made a point to contact these people to thank and incentivize them for continuing to support us in such a positive way. Overall, this software is a great tool to enhance the personal side of your business.

Cons

The one negative that I have with UPshow is that it cannot feature Instagram posts but this is not their fault. Instagram is so locked down by Facebook that this is a problem in other areas that I have dealt with in my personal use of Instagram for my business. Also, we just want more templates because they look awesome (side note: they really do have tons already though).

Response from UPshow

Replied August 2019

Thanks Ross for the review! I'm glad you've had such a great experience with the UPshow platform within your Chick-fil-A. Our Customer Success team will be in touch with you tomorrow to discuss the Instagram issue you mentioned, as those posts should be a part of your social screen.

scott from 90 Feet Sports DBA: D-BAT Denton

UPSHOW is well worth it

Customer service has been great Been well received from our customers love it- looks cool too!

Pros

Its easy to use Its very visible and easy for customers to use works well- not hard to hook up

Cons

nothing really at all- just wish it worked with FB but of course FB is not set up that way

NA

Response from UPshow

Replied August 2019

Thanks Scott for the review. I'm glad you've had a simple & effective UPshow experience that your customers enjoy!

Joseph from World Champions Alpha Krav Maga

Amazing Results!

As a martial arts school owner, I am always looking for things to boost student retention and Upshow definitely helps with that. Our students gst so excited to see their pictures up on our TV's. Thanks Upshow and keep up the good work.

Pros

How quickly your pictures go up on the TV's.

Cons

None. I love this software. It gives us everything we need.

Response from UPshow

Replied June 2019

Thanks Joseph for the review, I'm glad the students enjoy the UPshow experience!

Greg from Chicago Bagel Authority

Industry: Restaurants

We Got the Social Prescence We Were Looking For!

Upshow enabled us to be socially relevant in a fun and engaging way. We've spent years bobbing and weaving Facebook's business policies and watching successful campaigns fall to their ever changing rules. We're horrible at twitter. We weren't using our Instagram. With upshow, we've found an audience and the engagement we were longing for, and an opportunity to sharpen our brand focus.

Pros

I've already referred them to other friends with businesses

Jason from Iron Cactus

Industry: Restaurants

Great product for in house marketing

Excellent responce time to questions, and cool product features.

Pros

Love the guest interaction, having the ability to customize ads on our own tvs. Being able to put our own content on screens to get messages out directly to our guests.

Cons

No learning curve to set up, very good customer service and tutorial videos. Just a simple solid way to market.

Response from UPshow

Replied September 2019

Thanks Jason for the review!

Madelyn from Chick-fil-A Waterloo

Great!

We have realized a huge benefit with Upshow! Getting the community involved and posting more pictures have been amazing. We have also used it for promoting our events and different things that have been going on at the store which has been great and we are very thankful we started using Upshow!

Pros

There are so many pros to this software. It is easy to use, it works great, and the customer service has been amazing!

Cons

We at Chick-fil-A Waterloo haven't experienced any cons with this software

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2019

Thanks Madelyn for the review and kind words, Team UPshow really appreciates it!

Kristie Muller from Solace New York

We love Upshow! The team at Upshow is so accommodating and helpful!

Pros

It aggregates our social tags in one place. It also encourages engagement from our members/drop-ins to post about Solace because they love getting their posts up on the big screen.

Benjamin from Alpharetta Department of Public Safety

It's been a HIT with our department!

Pros

The auto updating that pulls from the pre-programmed Instagram and twitter feeds is great! It basically manages itself.

Cons

The admin portal would operate easier it the content had checklist for each item that would allow you to select multiple items at once for deletion. It would also be a great idea to have a "Blast" feature that would allow you to interrupt the broadcast and send an urgent message.

Response from UPshow

Replied March 2018

Thanks Benjamin for your review and feedback! The "blast" feature is a great idea and I'll share it with our Product team.

Denice from Holy Grail Banks - Cincinnati

Easy to work with and polite.

Pros

I can make one phone call to support at Upshow and can have all of our changes made within a day. Love it! Guests also love feeling like they're part of the action.

Cons

Response from UPshow

Replied March 2018

Thanks Denice, glad you love the product and our support team!

Brian from Kelly Restaurant Group

Valuable business tool!

We are increasing our average check by engaging our customers with visual entertainment.

Pros

I utilize the platform for a variety of visual content. It engages our guests and lends to longer stays and increased revenue.

Cons

We are currently working to get the trivia aspect to allow "Trivia Night" competitions. It's taking longer than expected.

Lauren from Ivy Rehab

Great Marketing Tool

Pros

The UP Show is great. It allows patients to interact with software on the day to day. It also allows patient to see what other clinics in our company are doing. Easy to use. Easy to get messages/reminders out to our patients.

Cons

Would be neat to have some type of background music. Our waiting area is quiet.

NA

Response from UPshow

Replied January 2020

Thanks Lauren for the feedback, I'm glad the platform is easy to use and has been great for patient interaction! I'll also share your 'sound' feedback with our product team.

Mark from Gesang Verein Harmonia

Pros

Use and format are simple and fast to update. Easy to track and input items. Easy to usae from desktop or mobile phone.

Cons

Need more Backgrounds for all holiday. Uploading from our end is not always the best quality. There should be one for every holiday, even if a minor holiday.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2018

Mark, thanks for your feedback and 5 stars across the board! I'm glad using the platform has been simple for you across all devices. I'll share your feedback with our design team regarding Spotlight backgrounds and holidays.

Jesse from UFC Gym North Tucson

UFC Gym North Tucson UPshow review

Staff and members feel much more involved and are happy as well. They feel engaged. The kids love it. People are entertained by the UFC and Boxing updates. They love to check it out to see how are competition teams have done and what events we have coming up.

Pros

I love how it can engage members and staff. Brings everyone together, builds positive energy and promotes team, family and fitness.

Cons

I wish it didn't lag or freeze. It also slows down other programs on the computer.

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

Because UPshow is user friendly, is very easy to engage staff and members to give them the spotlight. It creates more of a family vibe/energy.

Response from UPshow

Replied July 2019

Thanks Jesse for the review, I'm glad your staff and members are enjoying UPshow! Regarding the lag, I would suggest running UPshow off of the dedicated Chromebit hardware rather than a shared computer, but I will have your account manager investigate this week.

Kimberly from City to City CRE

UPShow make life easier

UPshow has been wonderful!

Pros

First off the customer service is exceptional. They are great REAL people that you set you your account with and if you have an issue. Very responsive

Cons

Sometimes you just need to get creative to work around hiccups but if you cant figure it out customer service is but a call away!

Reasons for Choosing UPshow

The cost first off and the ease of use secondly

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Kimberly for the review, I'm glad our Customer Success team has always been there for you!

Connor from Workout Anytime

Great product

Pros

It allows me to highlight content from the members at my gym. It creates a community of sort, and even helps with setting business partnerships

Cons

The spotlight feeds can be difficult to adjust.

Response from UPshow

Replied August 2019

Thanks Connor for the review! I'm glad that UPshow has been helpful in both community-building and creating partnerships. Our Customer Success team will be in touch to learn more about the issue you're having with Spotlights - I want to be sure our product team is aware so they can use the feedback.

UPshow is such a fun addition in our bars!

It adds to our brand and the customer experience.

Pros

I love how interactive it is. Our customers absolutely love seeing themselves on our tvs and it really adds to their experience. It's so easy to use from an administrative standpoint. I can quickly add spotlights to our our locations without taking too much time out of my day.

Cons

We've had a few issues with the software not working correctly. Typically the device gets replaced right away so it's not a big deal. I haven't been able to fully use the connected commerce tool yet because of the way our social media accounts are set up, but I'm looking forward to using that tool.

Kristen from House of Blues

Very Easy to Customize!

Very good experience, has helped a ton with showing our audience the information we want them to see on a given night

Pros

My favorite part is that you can schedule different slides to run at different times. Since I work with events, I don't have to worry that an old event slide is running because I am able to set it up that it is already taken down when that event passes.

Cons

Getting it set up to run in our venue with our production team is sometimes difficult but I think that is due to us having older equipment.

Response from UPshow

Replied December 2019

Thanks Kristen for the review, it's great to hear how UPshow's scheduler makes life easier for you to launch the right content at the right time.

Lena from Mainstreet Pub

Easy and great for tech savvy and non tech savvy

We’ve been using them for 3+ years now and really like how easy it is to use. I’m pretty tech and advertising savvy, but this just frees me up to manage my time better

Pros

It’s easy to set up, use and manage. I can do it from anywhere including my phone

Cons

Obviously if I could pay less I would prefer that ;-) And if we can use Facebook down the road for posts

Response from UPshow

Replied June 2019

Lena, thanks so much for the review! We've enjoyed having you as a customer for so long and plan to evolve the platform so it frees up even more time for you.

Kelly from StrikeCity

UP UP and a YAY!

easy set up

Pros

Its east to "curate" the photos and add graphics for our own events.

Cons

if we don't update it often, it becomes background so staff aren't noticing it anymore. I don't see a lot of guests interaction. I'd like it to work with facebook too