All Opteo Reviews

Reviewed January 2022

Awesome Software

Tamás

Reviewed May 2017

Great software to optimise your AdWords campaigns

PROS

Easy to use for everyone, who are familiar with Google Adwords. Super intelligent and saves your and your Client's money. It's also affordable compared to other products in the market. It's a great tool to optimise your search campaigns, however you can not avoid the set-up of your campaigns first! :)

CONS

Features should be extended more to Google Display Network as well. Bid modifiers could be set by time periods, places, target groups etc. Reporting & monitoring would be nice to be able to share with Clients or even export functions become available.

Gustavo Madruga,

Makes my life easier

Opteo really makes my life easier because it shows me several adjustments to the AdWords campaigns that I would have to manually detect by analyzing reports.

PROS

Very easy to use. Just click, click, click, optimization done. For every optimization there is plenty of help and knowledge. Support responds really fast. Great price.

CONS

More optimizations rules could be great. On the top of my mind comes something like "dynamically adjust bids to be #2 (or any position you want)". And "adjust to always be on top of first page". Things like that, utilizing adwords scripts, would be very good to have.

Ian

Reviewed February 2019

Great for some Insights - much cheaper than competitin

PROS

The costs is far cheaper than competitive softwares like Wordstream.

CONS

The UI is not as intuitive as some of the other platforms. Very manual process to implement changes.

Casper

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2018

I love it. Great product. Saves me time every day. I can focus on the big picture more - great!

Better CPL, better quality score, better ads, more traffic etc. Just good things.

PROS

The improvement areas are well composed, which means it's easy to get an overview of whether or not it's the right decision. It's super user friendly, and keeps good track of my budget/spend. I also love that the suggestions are based on improving YOUR performance. Google always tries to upsell; that's not the point here. We're trying to OPTIMIZE - and Opteo really helps you do that. I've seen a real increase in lead quality, and lower CPL overall after implementing and using it. Great product; and nice support team as well.

CONS

Very little. I don't really have any bad things to say. I guess it's a bit expensive for very small clients, but I can use it to monitor different clients/platforms at the same time, which is great.

Alessandro

Reviewed July 2017

Easy Way to Optimize Enormous AdWords Accounts

PROS

Save lots of time and put our campaigns ahead of the competition. We receive lots of great optimizations recommendations and to execute is just a click away, also the budgeting manage feature is very easy to use and control the budget of many accounts with different monthly budgets.

CONS

We miss a reporting tool to send the optimizations to our clients and other few features, but the key features we already have on the platform.

Jonathan

Reviewed June 2017

How did cope without this?

PROS

A fantastic system which really takes an in-depth look into how your campaigns are performing and provide relevant recommendations to improve the performance of said campaigns. Simple to use interface, great knowledge base articles and all round great customer service.

CONS

Lack of exportable reporting options. Would be great to use this for reporting monthly as well rather than having a seperate reporting tool.

Donny

Reviewed February 2017

Fantastic system for optimizing your AdWords accounts

We spent a lot of time researching various providers and after the demo's with all of them can easily say that this was the best. The tutorial to get it started is very easy and videos explain everything. A few clicks literally save us hours of monotonous work so we can spend more time exploring new strategies/ideas/opportunities for our clients. We use the system to help back up our staff and strategies to give our clients even better results. So far we've seen improvements on all accounts and I'd highly recommend.

PROS

Ease of use Great tutorial system Great customer service, very quick, always responds Improving results Saving us hundreds of hours each year What I love the best is the system can automatically predict the exact % to increase and decrease a bid It's a great value seller that I tell all my clients we have adopted to their accounts for free

Tomasz

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Very Intuitive

PROS

Great for pointing out optimizations, most of the time I implement in Opteo but sometimes I do apply manually in AdWords because of more control over what I am doing.

CONS

More visibility of how steps/changes are made in AdWords and more customised ways to make these changes would be good. Often I like to create things in a certain way - thats why I do changes manually instead of in Opteo sometimes.

Robert Attila

Reviewed June 2017

Opteo is setting up new benchmarks.

PROS

Opteo saves time! What we once used to do via Excel can now quickly be seen in Opteo. This is the best tool I have seen on the market to date to help you maintain and optimize your campaigns. You get quick actionable insights into your campaigns. But the can do even one better, with a click of the button those insight are immediately implemented (Warning: You still need to know what your doing and how it might effect your AdWords campaign) Saving yourself tedious work so you can focus on what's important: your client's. The user interface is also very intuitive. In the end of the day it just works!

Leni

AdWords Made Easy

Opteo has been a huge asset in saving time for basic optimizations. We get relevant improvements applicable to the specific accounts, not just generic suggestions each week.

PROS

As a new tool, Opteo continues to impress by adding new features that are above and beyond other tools. Customer service is extremely receptive, both to explain features and take in our feedback. The interface is easy to use, and works on a mobile device as well, which is handy.

CONS

As a new platform, there are the occasional lags or glitches. No call tracking integrations currently for optimizations. Not for small accounts, as there's not enough data to optimize.

Alan

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2018

Fine AdWords management tool that makes everything in one place

PROS

It is basically an Adwords management tool, that provides suggestions by continuous extensive monitoring of your accounts with the backup of statistically relevant information and you get these suggestions many times a day about the several options available. They have a lot of features that enable users to create their ads by writing them themselves or even based on their rival’s ads.

CONS

The interface of the application isn't user-friendly and is not apt for the portable devices such as tabs and mobile phones. Absence of features to export a report. The application needs extension to Google display network. The reporting tool lacks advanced features.

Reviewed August 2017

Feature Rich (and Growing) PPC Management Product

PROS

- Great account improvements section - manually push recommended improvements. I actually like that it's a manual process. Better understand the recommendations. - Constantly growing feature list. The developers are adding new functionality nearly every week. - Easily manage an entire MCC's worth of accounts. - Huge value for the price. - The support is stellar. Send a chat and usually answered within minutes.

CONS

- The appearance if the application, while super clean, could use a bit of work to help keep accounts and features separated. Occasionally I am hunting for a specific tool and it blends together.

Reviewed July 2019

Easy to use, and lets you decide

Opteo helps us make smaller day to day changes in our clients accounts, giving us more time to focus on more crucial things and helping our clients better

PROS

Easy to use, intuitive, lets you decide what changes to be done, explains why a change should be made, make changes direct in their interface, fast support and they listen to feedback

CONS

I love the simplicity, but if I had to put a finger on something, it would be that it isn't Danish and therefore not suggesting spellingmistakes in Danish (I'm from Denmark)

Eelco

Reviewed July 2019

Best Adwords tools

Overall experience with Opteo is great! And if you have a question it will be answered in no time.

PROS

The tool makes it's very easy to adjust bids, write ads and isolate good or bad keywords. With this tool we are very efficient in managing our ads and most important lower our CPA. This tool is value for money and a must have for PPC marketeers.

CONS

Maybe a automatic reporting tool so you can send pdf's to clients.

Nagy

Reviewed May 2020

Best tool for Google Ads management

It helps speed up Google Ads management.

PROS

Opteo is very graphical, it is easy to use. It comes up with suggestions, that I would not think of.

CONS

It is very easy to use, it is helpful so it is hard for me to come up with aspects that I don't like. I least like adding negative keywords, they can be added only to lists.

Reviewed September 2019

Its amazing!

Its amazing how easy it is to use :)

PROS

Its easy to use and it does the math for me

CONS

The limit of users you can connect is limmited

Øystein