All SMRT Systems Reviews

Jon

Reviewed August 2020

Best dry cleaning software on the market

PROS

The software is so user friendly and powerful that my entire business runs on it. It is the complete CRM software, front to back. Not only is it easy for me to manage my business, but it is also even easier for my customers. They can do all the scheduling, communication on their own.

CONS

The only thing missing is SMRT does not have A mobile app.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

Overall, SMRT was far more superior in technology than the other competitors. SMRT is consistently updating and improving its software. On top of that, the customer service team is way better than the rest.

Joe

Reviewed September 2020

Took a chance and it’s changed my life.

It’s so hard to write good reviews for products and services that you love. But when it comes to SMRT I could talk all day long. The business is run like a family and once we decided to chose there software it was like gaining a whole new team pushing our business to the next level.

PROS

Smrt allows you to follow real time the daily ins and outs of your business. I am able to physical leave my facility and check in remotely. This was a huge step in me being able to devote time with my family and given me back control over my business.

CONS

We signed up early so they needed to work on some things. We rolled with the punches and the people at smrt answered the bell.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

I’ve always focused on people and after talking with the people at SMRT there was not really another option. Not saying that the people at other companies are wrong you just need to get to know the SMRT team and you will understand 100%

Chantel

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Software Review

PROS

This program is very convenient compared to the old system “spot”. Navigating through the program is much more efficient as well because it is touch screen.

CONS

At the moment I do not have any complaints with the program. It is very beneficial to business with how much of an ease it is to use.

Major

I've tried a few Drycleaning POS. This one is the best

Best support and system for taking dry cleaning into the 21st century

PROS

The extra communciation features for my team and our customers. The ease of use. The delivery and route optimization features to help build and organize our growing Pickup and Delivery system. Has incoporated into our marketing efforts beautifully.

CONS

Implementing and switching from our old pos was challenging but we got the job done. SMRT sends two experts to help make the switch more seamless.

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

The support was not great and the platform was dated. hard to find simiple reports

Henry

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Most User Friendly POS system ever!

Smrt has really reduced the accounts receaa

PROS

What I liked the most is the ease of use of the system and how employees were able to begin using it without any learning curve.

CONS

Something that can be added on the software is push notifications for the delivery app.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

The fact that it is a cloud base system and modern look, feel, and ease of use.

Rial

Reviewed September 2020

SMRT Systems Review

I am very pleased with how the software is performing and the functionality. It has made communication with our customers more robust and streamlined. Issues I have posed to the company have been listened to and actual changes have taken place based on recommendations. I have Implemented around 15 different software products on a large scale in my career and I would have to say this was one of the best experiences so far.

PROS

Very easy to implement, train, customization for my business, ongoing product development, listen to the customers suggestions for improvements

CONS

Very minor data migration errors on go live. Need to be a little more diligent about reviewing imported data to make sure it is accurate and relevant.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

Development strategies outlined by SMRT, talking with other users and hearing about their experiences

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

Previous software was going through end of life process and was outdated for today's technology options

Rial, thank-you for the kind review. It is our goal to continuously improve our product by responding to and adapting any changes that our clients suggest. SMRT Systems

Replied October 2020

Bruce

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Best Dry Cleaning POS System

Overall the experience has been great! We have cut way back on the numbers of calls we used to make to customers, the amount of paper we handle. We used to have to void and rewrite tickets when mistakes were made, and now it is so much easier to change and edit tickets when necessary. Training drivers and scheduling pick ups and deliveries is super easy.

PROS

We love how easy the software is to use, the route app is terrific, communication through text and email has significantly cut down on phone calls, estimates are responded to very quickly and our customers love it. The reports are endless, we have hundreds of KPIs to help us with sales and marketing.

CONS

We have had a few challenges with the accounting; it works but the developers have promised to enhance it based on our feedback.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

After talking to other SMRT user and meeting the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team at the Clean Show last year, I just knew it was the system for Arrow

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

DCCS system served us well for many years but became obsolete

Greg

Reviewed April 2021

Amazing POS system

Overall my experience has been amazing. I look forward to many many years of their service

PROS

The customer support is hands down the best. From the demo to the instillation and now use, the support team at SMRT have been there. This system compared to my last POS is 1000% better. Easier to operate, staff and customer friendly.

CONS

There is really nothing that I don’t like. The only issues that I had was when my data was merged from my other POS to SMRT. Some of the customer info was mixed around, but the staff at SMRT was there to make things correct.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

The overall presentation that the sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] presented during the demo and the multiple features that the platform offered.

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

User friendly, I have full control of my platform when editing and making changes, there was a huge language barrier with the old POS

Alonso

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Outstanding

Our internal company communications, automation with management reporting, billing and customer resolutions have been the biggest benefits with the software implementation. What took several emails, manual phone calls and meetings with our management are now easily reported across all communicaitons channels and have reduced the time to resolve day to day processes.

PROS

The installation, training, and implementations were a breeze. Using SMRT software for our operations has allowed us to implement, automate customer communications and improve our operations over night. We are upset at that fact that we didn't switch over years ago. The training for our staff, drivers, markin, office, and production was incredibly easy. It has exceeded our expectations thus far.

CONS

There is not much negative to say. As we discover features we wish we had, their staff is attentive and responsible and always find a better way to resolve our operational issues.

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

Cost, lack of innovation, and support and customer communication limitations.

Dorothy

Reviewed January 2021

Review for SMRT System - Clothesline Cleaners - Boise Idaho

My overall experience with the new system has been good. I am still learning new information everyday. I need to come into the new way that this system does the information and so far it has been a challenge but not a bad experience.

PROS

What I liked most about this software is the easy of finding what I am looking for. Example - When looking at a customer file all the information is located right on the screen. I am still learning how to use this information as a bookkeeper. I also like that all the reports are in one location. I am also just learning how to use the reports for bookkeeping.

CONS

I can not at this time answer this question. I have only been using it less than 1 month. I am still learning all the new ways to get information for bookkeeping.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] choose SMRT System. I was on board with whatever his decision was.

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

Clothesline Cleaners was going to switch to SMRT in 2021. The DCCS system we had was old. The DCCS system had a major system crash before the end 2020, and we had to get the new SMRT system asap.

Gary

Reviewed January 2021

SMRT computer systems

Very appreciative that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved us to the front of the line for installation and training on a Monday morning when we had a terminal server crash on the previous Friday. Then, he placed us with the best trainer ever, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

PROS

Each station is stand alone and not dependent on a server network. All data is close at hand and easy to access in seconds or with a click or two.

CONS

Employee access should be asked more often at the stations. If the person who opens a station does not sign out then others can easily use that station all day under someone else’s ID. Many simple reports I had available from DCCS are nowhere to be found in SMRT. You could do better on canned reports for dry cleaners.

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

Had to at the time, but we were planning on converting in the spring of 2021 anyway.

Steve

Textiles, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed July 2022

Steve Thompson Review

Route efficiency has significantly improved since we switched to SMRT. I have found the support to be very good or excellent and the SMRT team in very caring.

PROS

Client communications and interactive nature of the system.

CONS

If client pays for an order prior to pick up, I find it difficult to determine what the customer owes.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

SMRT has a better reputation regarding product support than did SPOT during our analysis. SMRT also seemed more inclusive with regards to included features than did SPOT.

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

The previous system was obsolete and limited in its capabilities.

Thayne

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Best damn pos there is

From start to finish on our change over SMRT is the best damn POS out there !

PROS

From the change over to the delivery for my business the SMRT Systems way far the best easy teaching employees how to work the system my customers swear that the texting to let customers no the there Dryclean orders are done is far the best in our industry!so glad we went with SMRT!

CONS

There is nothing not to like it is very easy to teach employees how to run there system and there tech support .very professional there are on top of anything you can ask for them to due love all of our guys and gals at our tech support for the best !

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

Like I have said in every question that I was ask they are far the best pos system out there !there are miles more advanced then any other I have had the system now for about two years and we have had more updates to better SMRT then we have had in 20 years from our old software!I would have to tell anybody that looks at my review!If you don’t go with SMRT you have made a big mistake!love my SMRT Systems. Thanks .ThayneAlbrecht owner blue ribbon cleaners.Youngstown Ohio

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

Me and my wife was so ready to help our business run a lot smoother with having four stores and SMRT systems made my and my wife life a lot easier we can run our stores from anywhere we are on vacation and we can check out problems and take care of them from different store just buy logging in it is the best I recommend if you do not go with Smrt you have made the wrong choice

Kevin

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

relationships

Fantastic! Soup to nuts!

PROS

The people behind it! It seams in this day and age, most software has bells and whistles, some of which do the same thing, only its a step by step process to get to results. SMRT is quick about it!

CONS

This guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Just Joking! Nothing really negative to report, only that there are some features that could be implemented to make daily usage better from a management standpoint.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

The people behind SMRT. They immediately understood my concern that the one on one relationship was more important than the final product! Being the best exceeded having the most!

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

Wanted to upgrade systems in our company.

Jamie

Reviewed June 2023

I love SMRT

Overall SMRT is a huge benefit to our business.

PROS

I love the route management. I love the ease of texting and emailing. I love all of the email/text/issue history you can access. I love the driver app. It's awesome. There are two features I'd love to see added to the route management side, but overall I am a huge fan.

CONS

I have only two complaints. There are two features missing on the route management side that would make my life tremendously easier. And it's difficult to get a simple "this date to that date" KPI sales for a group of customers. It's not accurate so I have to do it manually.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

SMRT had the best features and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to SMRT Systems

Because of the extra features in SMRT. And because of a trusted referral.

Bill

SMRT review

It’s been great! I highly recommend SMRT to anyone in the dry cleaning business to use this product.

PROS

The developers are always working to make the system work better. It already works great , but if there is something that you would like for it to do you can request it and it will probably get done. I also like that it is so easy to use. New associates can be up to speed in just a few days.

CONS

When to internet goes down, you are down.

Ross

Reviewed August 2020

So happy we went with SMRT

Our previous Compassmax software was not adequately addressing our needs and we are overall quite happy with how well we have been able to improve the management of our business with a system that is easier to use .

PROS

SMRT has dramatically improved the management and efficiency of our business. We have specific needs catering to hotels for uniforms, staff clothing and guest clothing and we needed to streamline and better integrate our accounting and delivery processes. SMRT has enabled us to do this and helped us improve the quality and speed of our business where we need quick turnaround times. We also found that the software works seamlessly with our Metalprogetti conveyors.

CONS

Not a lot to complain about. We would like one or two minor accounting features added but those would be specific to our particular type of business.

Reason for choosing SMRT Systems

We found our existing software to be unnecessarily complex and even then it did not address our needs well. SMRT offered the best option.

Peter