AiHello Software Reviews

AiHello Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Easier to use than Amazon's merchant console with more features like routing from the closest amazon warehouse to save us money. Good analytics and visibility of orders and accounts."
  • icon"And the best part is the currency, you can run an ad in your country's currency here. Here you can easily run your campaign like woo-commerce, Amazon, Shopify, and own business ad."
  • icon"The software is very easy to set up, and runs in automatic mode. It takes very little time to optimize PPC campaigns and improves with time."
  • icon"Originally it was difficult to have hundreds of campaigns running, with the new features they have made that simple."
  • icon"Some bugs, slightly unprofessional communication."

All AiHello Reviews

Sazedur

Aihello.com is a very good platform to run my business ad

My overall experience was very good. When I ran an ad I got to see all my product details. Where you can see everything in a product such as current cycle sale, sales trend, recommended restoke, reorder date, and quality in stock. And from all this, I can understand very well what kind of cell is getting any of my products. This is good for my business. The best advantage is that I can run ads in many countries at once and also see what kind of cell I am getting from which country. And from this, I can compare which country my products are selling more. Knowing which country is selling your product well is very important for the growth of your business. Here is a tool called autopilots. It works awesome. With this tool, you can do a lot of beautiful ad customization in different countries. This ad customization reduces ad costs and increases revenue at the same time. Another option that fascinated me was the email autoresponder. An email campaign can be started at the same time as an ad. Here you can create a separate email campaign for each product. This is a very good option for your products.

Pros

Aihello.com is a very good platform to run my business ad. It is very easy to run a country-wise ad here. And the best part is the currency, you can run an ad in your country's currency here. Here you can easily run your campaign like woo-commerce, Amazon, Shopify, and own business ad.

Cons

It would be nice to see the data of my competitors here, for example, what kind of ads my competitors are running. If I could see it, I could compare how similar my ad is with their ad. But I think everything is ok with my business.

Reasons for choosing AiHello

It's very effective for my business.

Luca

AiHello AutoPilot a great sophisticated innovation

Overall an excellent experience and positive results. Highly recommended! Many thanks you to the developer!

Pros

The software is very easy to set up, and runs in automatic mode. It takes very little time to optimize PPC campaigns and improves with time. The results are tangible and it is the only software I know of that can update bids "intra-day" adjusting for peak hours and non-peak hours. Simply great. Let it run for sometime and you will gain confidence in its uncanny capabilities. The platform is in constant evolution and new features are added every month. In two simple words: "It Works!"

Cons

The user interface is clumsy and has a lot of room for improvement.

Anónimo

Industry: International Affairs

Para vagos

Pros

Nada, no hay nada destacable. Tiene partes en español, pero poco más.

Cons

Aplicación para vagos. Tenía todo configurado con un ROAS superior a 4 de media, y en 2 días ha conseguido: - Hincarse 20€ a las 12 de la mañana de un viernes, con un ROAS apenas superior a 2. - Quemar 10€ a las 11 de la amañana de un sábado con un ROAS inferior a 1! Normal, ha subido las pujas a más de un 100% en algunos casos. Ruina total

MR SHUBHKARMAN

Very practical software and lot of free trial time to check

Best software for online sellers on amazon

Pros

Quick to learn and very practicial software for sellers on marketplaces. Inexpensive if you consider the amount of work it reduces for you. My free period was extended 8 times to help me test it out extensively.

Cons

The support is available only for US, Europe and Australia users. For others its only emails support.

Managed costs and Drove Sales

I choose them to help lower costs, but this holiday season has been our best and it directly attributable to AiHello driving sales by making our advertising more effective.

Pros

The comapny has been extremely responsive in adding new features suggsested by th eusers.

Cons

Response from AiHello

Mark, thank you so much for leaving a review. We truly appreciate your opinion and are glad we are helping your business grow.

Replied December 2020

onur

A must tool if you use PPC on Amazon

aihello is a time-consuming program for me.

Pros

I have been looking for a tool for PPC Advertising for a while because the products-tools in the market are very expensive and you have to intervene and change it yourself. One of the features I like most is that it adds the words suggested by Amazon and it provides me great convenience in saving time with automation. autoresponders feature is a plus you need to pay for this feature on other companies.

Cons

help page and/or video file can be much more to understand and use the program more effective

Reasons for choosing AiHello

it adds the words suggested by Amazon

Reasons for switching to AiHello

tools in the market are very expensive and you have to intervene and change them yourself.

Shahrukh

AiHello review

good experience. A very useful tool.

Pros

Saves a lot of time and manual effort...

Cons

Tool is good but not updated frequently.

Great for optimisation of Amazon merchants

Good features, good pricing, good tech.

Pros

Cons

Some bugs, slightly unprofessional communication.

Didn’t get the opportunity to use it too much butttt!

I like that it saves me time from having to do it myself. It’s not necessary for me to have to go through that anymore.

Pros

As businesses grow more and more on Amazon I think whether you can handle the traffic you have now or not, it’s definitely something that should be prioritized if you plan to get busier and push the envelope. investing in automation software and making sure you’re comfortable with the platform is key.

Cons

I didn’t get the opportunity to use it as much as I would’ve liked to.

Najam

Great Amazon PPC Automation WebApp

Pros

it gets integrated with amazon seller centra & automates the PPC campaign to the profitability at max & helps to achieve the targeted ACOS.

Cons

you have to do the proper keywords research by your own & that's obvious

Jace

It's a valuable investment!

Overall, it has been very pleasant.

Pros

This has streamlined our business and helped us become more efficient and effective in our processes.

Cons

Like most technology, it takes some time getting used to. But once you've got it, it's worth it's weight in gold!

yash

Clumsy

shitty

Pros

there are couple of things which i really liked about it at front but after the day 1 ended everything was soo shitty - nothing worked

Cons

its very messy - also free trial is absolutely not worth it