• Pros

• "Built-in affiliate software, available integrations with shipping software for easy fulfillment, easy-to-customize front-end, easy FTP access"

• Cons

• "Overall, I thought the software was out-of-date in terms of SEO requirements and also the ability to integrate new ecommerce technologies."

• "The user experience wasn't as strong. Our site, now hosted on Shopify, definitely looks and feels like a modern and well-designed site."

Browse AspDotNetStorefront Reviews

July 2016

Scott from BloomingBulb.com

July 2016

Very happy with new version 10

We've been using AspDotNetStorefront for years and it's served us well. Version 10 was just released and we updated shortly afterward. There are a lot of improvements that we're very happy about but the biggest factor is how the site works with mobile devices. We've always struggled with converting mobile traffic, or even keeping them on the site, but we're seeing HUGE improvements in our mobile metrics. Just since we launched the update our mobile revenue is up 225% and conversions are up 131%! Across all traffic we're seeing more than an 8% increase in conversion rate, bounces are down, and session durations are up. I credit a lot of this to the responsive design, our product images are bigger and fill any size screen with color ' important when you're selling flowering plants! The new 1-page shopping cart is great, the customer can see all their order information all together and visual cues guide them through completing all the required information. The backend product and order management is MUCH easier to work with. A lot more information is visible on each page so you don't have to navigate through a bunch of tabs to see everything. The entire layout is just cleaner, easier, and more intuitive.

Jennifer from Skin Care Company

Fine but limiting

The software has a lot of versatility for those who are familiar with the back-end and can write in C++. We used it in VB and they discontinued VB shortly after I began at the company so, for me, the software and support were very limiting. We quit using Aspdotnetstorefront a few years ago, but when we were still using it the available plugins were limited and we ultimately felt like we needed more both from the software support and also the software itself, so we left.

Pros

Cons

Garrett M. from Splash Wines

A Good Starter Platform But Outdated

It was a positive experience and I even attended the conference they hosted in Ashland, Oregon. The people are great but our needs as a business outgrew them.

Pros

As we launched our new e-commerce venture, this was the first platform we used and it served us pretty well. It didn't offer many advanced features but the fact that everything was hosted in a SQL database was nice and it allowed us to create some features that we still don't have today in our newer Shopify site.

Cons

January 2014

Bob from God's Kids Worship

January 2014

Downloadable products updates in 9.4 are the best ever

I'm a long-time AspDotNetStorefront user. I'm not a computer IT guru; I'm a creative media company owner who hires out IT support for updates and tweaks. I just updated our webstore to version 9.4, and not only was it the easiest, most glitch-free update ever, but I'm really, really excited about the new downloads updates in this version. My company sells creative media; video, audio, and print products. Our business is transitioning hard and fast from DVD & CD sales to direct digital downloads. This new version of the store gives me everything I've ever asked for in a downloads system. Buyers never leave their browser, and get immediate gratification/delivery of the files. This by-passes all the problems of the former system that relied on buyers receiving an email with a download link. I've had a dramatic and nearly total reduction in customer service follow-up, and my customers love it. Another killer feature is the ability to allow download purchases to be customer-accessible for a set period of time after purchase, or to keep the links continually active for purchasers in a "cloud service" type environment. All this is integrated seamlessly into the webstore customer accounts, so I now have customers who can return to the site to check their downloads orders, and are right there to make another purchase if they like. The update even includes built-in procedures for mobile devices that can't handle the media file downloads. Awesome. This update has terrific features. It is dream software for anybody who wants to sell downloads and hard products, independently or mixed in the same order. It allows me to compete with much larger organizations, and keeps administration at a level that I can manage.

June 2014

Suzanne from http://www.decaljunky.com

June 2014

DotFeed Help was outstanding!

I had to contact support about our dotfeed not working since we launched out new multi store. Wes was so very helpful and explained everything to me. We have been users for many years and will continue to use the aspdotnetstorefront for many years to come. This is actually our third site design using the storefront and the multi store is by far our favorite so far! The changes are wonderful and so easy to use. I am not t tech savvy person and it is good to know that people like Wes are available to help when we hit a bump in the road. Cheers to WES! Thank you all for a great product and great service!

March 2014

Christopher from Dennis Road Medical Centre

March 2014

Great Service and a Great Product

We are a small Australian Medical Practice that has just purchased a license for the AspDotNetStorefront product. Given our lack of IT expertise we requested an install of the online store and also the responsive templates. I cannot speak highly enough of the assistance I got from Wes and the team at AspDotNetStoreFront. They were extremely helpful in ensuring the installation was successful and overcame hurdles not of their making quickly and efficiently and without complaint. A very professional Company with an excellent product at a reasonable price - what mroe do you want!

October 2013

Ryan from Little Supply Co.

The DotFeed engine of AspDotNetStorefront

I just wanted to say hi and send you yet another compliment. I am still extremely impressed with DotFeed. I can't think of any other platform that could possibly be as easy to use as DotFeed. I logged in and made some major data mapping changes within minutes and now I'm using my extra time to say thank you again for creating DotFeed! One of your feed providing competitors calls me every week and I tell them every time that they can't even come close to matching your service. You guys are a life saver. I'm REALLY looking forward to the QuickBooks feed, please let me know as soon as its out.

September 2014

Jason from YourSolution.NET, Inc.

September 2014

Great Product, Great Company!

I run a small web development company in Idaho and we have used AspDotNetStorefront for over 5 years. It provides a great deal of functionality to my clients. The software is well documented and the people at ASPDNSF are great. I love the direction the company is taking it's storefront. I look forward to future releases of their software and will continue to offer my clients this solution. Keep up the good work.

December 2013

Lorenzo from VPX Sports, Inc.

A1 Support

No matter the cause, I can ALWAYS trust the support team at aspdotnetstorefront for not just a solution; but for the BEST solution. They're friendly, very knowledgeable and fully capable of rendering support on any level - be it integration, maintenance or updates. If you're considering this software giant when making your eCommerce decision, you won't regret it!

Jaishree from Conservation Mart

October 2013

Exceeded expectations! Has all the features you can think of.

I decided on ASPDNSF as my shopping cart after researching many other carts. And boy am I glad with this decision! I wanted a solid database that could handle large volumes as my business grew. This package has exceeded my expectations! It has just about every feature you can think of!

Sue from Harvard Sweet Boutique

October 2013

Lots of features and great support from AspDotNetStorefront

The features are full, and they are continually updating the product. Customer support is great, with fast turnaround, and very helpful with both technical issues and specific feature questions. Their user forums seem to cover almost every topic we've looked for. Definitely recommend!

Natasha from Two Horse Tack

December 2013

Best Technical Support Ever!

Wonderful tech support. I work a lot with Erik and could not ask for anyone better. He goes above and beyond. Extremely knowledgeable, quick to respond and very helpful. He always looking for ways to improve our site and make my work load easier. I couldn't ask for anyone better

May 2014

Adam from Thermo Products Ltd

May 2014

DotFeed Support

Wesley Redding in support has been helping me with refining my feed to Google Merchant Center, his knowledge of the product has been invaluable and the speed at which he deals with issue if brilliant.. really can't complain!

Daniel from Louisville Cards

October 2013

Fantastic features at a great price

The features are fantastic for a product of this price. It's amazing how robust these shopping cart systems have gotten, and this one is very well organized and capable.

September 2015

Tim from Frozen Dessert Supplies

September 2015

Love this company and the software

Great service, excellent product, well worth it in every respect.