NuORDER Software Reviews

NuORDER Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I love the inventory management and the CRM. I like the way I am able to communicate with customers and see their history."
  • icon"It's easy to see all of the products and sort by styles, seasons or silhouettes. EZ orders and campaigns are great too."
  • icon"I really like that I can see multiple venders in the same format and being familiar with using format attracts me to other vendors using that format."
  • icon"It's a pain to have to enter in FC then wait for the sync as opposed to just adding or accepting a buyer through the online tradeshow."
  • icon"Difficult in the beginning but once you get the hang of using it daily it becomes self explanatory."
  • icon"The limited number of customization available per platform."

All NuORDER Reviews

Amanda

NuOrder has made my life so much easier!

We've worked in the fashion industry for over +5 years, ever since we began to work with NuOrder our lives have changed for the better!!

Pros

It has simplified the way us and our accounts process orders, receive line sheet information and write orders at tradeshows.

Cons

The product edit process is sometimes more tedious and time consuming than we'd like.

Stephanie

Industry: Wholesale

NuOrder is the best to use

Pros

I love the ease of this product and how self explanatory it is. All of the functions are so useful for our company and my buyers love it.

Cons

I do think that the iphone app could use an update. It is not as user friendly on the Admin side to update and place orders.

Reasons for choosing NuORDER

The price and functionality of NuOrder was the best option for our company. A lot of our customer were already using NuOrder so it was the best choice.

Preston

Don't waste your time

Three times I’ve come into a call with a specific issue (product not appearing on an inventory export; system applying discounts twice; EZ Order emails going to spam) and been thrown into a “NuOrder Best Practices” tutorial before my question was even addressed. Secondly, NuOrder appears to heavily sell themselves on their email marketing capacity and social networking capabilities but do not hold themselves accountable with the problems associated with those tools and the other basic functions. For example, I asked: (1) if an EZ Order email immediately go to a customers spam folder, why would I spend time with an email marketing campaign that’s most likely going to go straight into the same spam folder? And (2) why would I waste my time on creating an aesthetically pleasing home page when my customers can’t get logged in? These questions still have not been addressed with a clear solution, rather been answered with advise that has created more work on my end. The basics functions of what would make NuORDER a worthwhile investment and a revenue generating asset to our company are not at the level that was promised.

Pros

I think it’s been an excellent tool for order and inventory management.

Cons

All software as issues but NuOrder makes it really tough as it’s people’s ability to answer questions directly and solve problems quickly is absent.

Reasons for choosing NuORDER

We were sold on features that don't exist: (1) Trade show digital order taking (2) Customer's submitting their own orders easily (3) Product set up and information... I could go on. All these and more do not exists.

umair

Excellent for Wholesale

streamlined many of the tasks we used to do manually before

Pros

Low price and great features. We love the fact that we can setup different pricing for as many customers as we like

Cons

Promo code functionality is not available

Reasons for choosing NuORDER

better pricing than all of the above and has enough functions to fulfill our current needs

NuORDER has allowed us to grow our wholesale business!

Pros

The set up was very simple and quick. Love that they have a dropbox integration that will automatically match photos to products! Their support team was incredible- we were setting this up literally two days before a big show. They were helpful with training too, though we were familiar with the workflow from a previous system. One thing that always frustrated me about our old system was that it had all line sheet info but I couldn't print out a look book or create a custom line sheet to email to someone. This has been huge for us. When we get to market and are missing a sample, I can quickly create a custom line sheet for that missing item and email it out to everyone once it arrives and is photographed. You can also see analytics as to when someone has viewed the line sheet and if they've started a draft order or not. We love the new brand + boutique portal. We've had several wholesale inquiries all from our brand page that gives a preview of our line, price points, and aesthetic. We're opening accounts in the most random places thanks to NuORDER's exposure! And when you tell boutiques that you're using NuORDER they all sigh in relief. Not only is the app easy for you, but your buyers love it too. And the app is a must-have! Our showroom is spread out with gift pieces free floating in the front and heavy apparel in back. Having the ease of carrying an iPad or iPhone around and scanning directly from that device has cut down on ordering time tremendously. Another great thing is that one a store has registered with NuORDER, their data is shared across the platform. So say I grab someone's first name but they don't give a last name, the system will recognize the email associated with that buyer and auto fill in missing information. Absolutely incredible. Our entire team is super comfortable with this software and is so happy we made the switch. We highly recommend NuORDER!

Cons

One little hiccup that we did have was when it came time for the orders to sync into our inventory system which currently is StitchLabs. (changing to Fishbowl next month) The orders "synced" with customer info but no product data. Took about a week and a half to get that sorted out. Luckily, NuORDER does have a report that you can run that gives you totals on products for orders that are either Processed (final state) or Approved (pending sync). We were able to use that to make our PO.

Davis

Clothing Store Review of NuOrder

I certainly will continue to use and recommend NuOrder despite the minor frustration of having to switch back and forth to vendors website.

Pros

I was a brand new retailer 4 years ago. NuOrder made it easy for a retail clothing company to get started order product. It is a business to business portal for clothing wholesalers and retailers. (I'm writing this review from the retailer point of view) It is easy to download and start using. The learning curve is very small and intuitive. I mostly use NuOrder on PC but I do have the app downloaded on my phone which makes it convenient when attending a buyers market. I really like that I can see multiple venders in the same format and being familiar with using format attracts me to other vendors using that format. It is sometimes frustrating when I go to new vendor who has created their own business to business site and does not use NuOrder.

Cons

The thing I like least about NuOrder is the ability to see the images of products. Often I have to switch back forth from NuOrder to the wholesaler's retail site to make sure I am getting the desired product.

NICOLE

BIG FAN!

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the service and could not run my business with out it. It makes managing a multi million dollar business very easy.

Pros

This software has single handedly allowed me to make 5 brands multi million dollar businesses in less than 2 years time.

Cons

The Support staff used to be very on top of fixing problems and it seems as if when Nuorder grew substantially, the support is not near as helpful. Seems as if they are more eager to volley back and unhelpful answer than fully assist helping with the problem. In the early years, somebody would come in to fix the problem immediately and would not rest until it was fixed. 7 out of 10 times issues are not resolved properly these days.

Reasons for choosing NuORDER

Experience on the platform. I have been a user since 2014.

Elena

NuOrder

I’m generally very happy with this system

Pros

Easy to use. Good data. Instant shipping info. Build history

Cons

Difficile to select color assortments of same style

Reasons for switching to NuORDER

Company decision

Jeanne

NuOrder

Overall for the aspect in which we utilize NuOrder it works great.

Pros

NuOrder has been an asset to our sales team. Ordering in easy for both our sales team and customers.

Cons

We have not yet been able to have bitaleral communication between our main operating system and NuOrder. So there are numerous functions that we cannot do in NuOrder.

Reasons for switching to NuORDER

The other platform was a private created system that could no longer be supported

Tanner

Industry: Sporting Goods

April 2022

Skateboard product ordering made easy

Out of all skateboard distribution pages we order from this one stands out. Innovative and and user interface is exceptional.

Pros

Layout and ease of use is high in the list. I love the featured sales and products page and filters.

Cons

No complaints, we love using this software

A useful b2b sales and marketing tool for vendors and retailers

Being able to review products by line sheet or season, as well as to search with filters makes browsing and finding styles simple. The ability to put together orders and submit them is also indispensable, and being able to view past orders is also useful. NuOrder also allows vendors to put together notes and email them to prospective customers.

Pros

The ability to browse styles and view availability is indispensable for today's wholesale marketplace.

Cons

NuOrder has done an incredible job of adding features and improving the UI over the past several years, there is really nothing lacking. Pricing and integration options for vendors may cause issues.

Lisa

Best wholesale platform!

We're able to keep track of when people ordered more efficiently and reach out to accounts smoothly. I love it! I use it to track delivery times as well in regards to ecommerce business too. It's really multifaceted!

Pros

I love that it's like online shopping. It's easy to see all of the products and sort by styles, seasons or silhouettes. EZ orders and campaigns are great too. The data is easy to see and interpret from main pages. Takes out the hassle of pulling several reports.

Cons

I wish we could sort by size. A lot of our clients prefer S/M over M/L and can't always see what's readily available in each size. I also wish it integrated more smoothly with full circle. It's a pain to have to enter in FC then wait for the sync as opposed to just adding or accepting a buyer through the online tradeshow.

Erika

Pros & Cons

For the most part I feel Nu-order is a user friendly software but can definitely make improvements in some areas such as order entry.

Pros

I like that I am able to view images, ATS and delivery windows all in one screen.

Cons

I think the least liked thing about Nu-order is the integration between software's.

Elaina

NuOrder for the New Times

I have been using Nuorder for a few years now with my current and previous companies. It has proven itself time and time again to be one of the best software for the fashion apparel world.

Abe

July 2016

NuORDER makes it very easy to sell to my dealer base.

I was using several platforms to manage orders and inventory and my orders had too many errors. After implementing NuORDER it made selling easier and faster. My sales reps sell more effectively and my CS team isnt taking orders anymore so they can focus on marketing and support.

Pros

How easy and short it makes the sales cycle. World wide support

Cons

No iPhone app yet, but i hear it's in the works

Rebekha