Quick eSelling Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Software is easy to use , vry gud any one can use this software , we like most about this software is really Good to use."
  • icon"Crm module for bulk upload is super. Team is very supportive understanding & helps with all kind of queries."
  • icon"Its work like charm for my site bedsheetbazaar.com. App is good and without investment free."
  • icon"No option of deleting and updating the product in bulk you have to do one by one."

Have you used Quick eSelling and would like to share your experience with others?

All Quick eSelling Reviews

Yogesh

Its Good for startup

i got my app for my business and i love it. thank you

Pros

its work like charm for my site bedsheetbazaar.com. App is good and without investment free. it has nice easy to use tools which make it best

Cons

limits on product upload in free plain i..e. 100 products.

Sanket

Excellent Customer Service

i get orders from customer customer can chat with us easy to use nice interface nice Product viewing experience

Pros

software is easy to use , vry gud any one can use this software , we like most about this software is really Good to use.

Cons

not more features in ecommerce no extra tools n plugins .when we say about some functionality its take to much time to Done.

Abhimanyu

Needs a lot of development on the application side. Missing a lot of basic features.

I m still under process yet to enjoy the reaps

Pros

Crm module for bulk upload is super Team is very supportive understanding & helps with all kind of queries.

Cons

Needs a lot of development on the basic structure. Very slow on the front end side. Lacks a lot basic modules what other apps offer.

Shabaz

June 2016

Was I addicted to quick Selling.

Well someone said journey of thousand mile start from a single step. And my single step was approaching equick selling for an mobile app. Within couple of days my app was live. And my customers started registering downloaded for user friendly mobile app. Pros : Ugh! Should I name it all. 1. User Friendly 2. Best Design. 3. Best user interface 4. Login and sign up option. 5. Payment Gateway 6. COD option 7. Category option Huh still more to go. Cons : Still trying to find My ramazan sale are above to hit the best sale ever. Directors to Mangers the best team members, always a call away Sonal might be the robot and time machine. Everything perfect and deliveries everything on time. Phew! My sales from 1000- 10,000 in couple of days. Answer to above my question "Yes" I am addicted to quick Selling. Now whatever technical things come in mind I always think of quick Selling!

Krishna

June 2016

Great experience on selling products

Its very easy to sell the product using this app/software. Its very user friendly to adding products on quick-selling software.

Vikrant

User Friendly eCommerce App

We have recently started with QuickeSelling mobile app for our boutique. Easy to use, very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use Registration and login options are available Good Design Multiple Payment options are available Good user interface Good customer service

Cons

Not found yet

Kamal

August 2016

Good Quality work and Quick Technical support as name as Good..

Support team is very friendly and understand customers needs and software Easy and user friendly. .

Pros

Easy to using and understand.

Cons

Easy to using and understand

Ankit

Quickeselling Experience

It is a very good experience with quickeselling, it was damn good as i was provided with an app for my business, which provided my customers a mobile friendly atmosphere. Now my customers could directly reach me via the mobile app.

Vishal

Satisfactory services

Good Service is delivered by the company. Its a wonderfull experience using the mobile app designed by the company

Response from Quick eSelling

Thank you for being part of QuickeSelling. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuously server you with best of QuickeSelling features and functionalities equipped with best of the services.

Replied September 2016

Wasim

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

August 2016

Flawless App

It Was Excellent. Its Makes My Work Load Decreases And Easy To Use (Human Friendly). A Low Bandwidth App

Pros

Easy To Use (Human Friendly) Keeps Me Updated Low Bandwidth App

anil

Sudarshan silks

It is good app, to use this software and also to order the products in the app this app very use full and very easy to access this software

Pushykumar

Excellent Services plateform

They made my app very quickly, quicker than I expected. Very nice follow up and coordination by Sonal. Made it exactly the way I wanted.

Overall

Cons

Presentation

Renu

My Views about Quick Selling Mobile App

Easy to use, ease of uploading the products and images but still some more feature is required. User Friendly dashboard and quite good speed

Pros

User Friendly dashboard and quite good speed

Ashish

Good Service

Nice Service and Application is also good.Its panel is easy to handle and update .Its really useful.

Cons

No feature for bulk uploading

Response from Quick eSelling

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It'll help us improve our platform. As of now, the bulk-upload feature is under-development and we are working to get it live at the earliest. We appreciate your patience, and will notify you as soon as it's implemented.

Replied June 2016

Saurabh Kumar

Level of satisfaction of customer

Mine is a socially oriented kind of work. We focus on some selected priorities first for our enterprise is: De-addiction.

Pros

Quite easy in terms of use by seller.

Cons

Its not readily available but has to be installed for intro too althouth being a limitation of app.

Raghavendra