Rocketspark Software Reviews

Rocketspark Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"It's easy to use and I can customize things intuitively. Also, RocketSpark's customer service is terrific."
  • icon"Easy to understand, beautiful, fantastic customer support, good integrations. Very well designed templates and functionality."
  • icon"And with integrations, Rocketspark have been very thoughtful in the best direct integrations to get up and running and continue to do so."
  • icon"I miss the option to manage multiple website from one account / dashboard."
  • icon"The inability to copy and paste into the website was time consuming as you need to type into the template."
  • icon"I am struggling to think of negative aspects. It seems to do everything I need to on clients/my own websites."

Browse all Rocketspark Reviews

• Have you used Rocketspark and would like to share your experience with others?

Will

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Easiest way to get a website up and running

Amanda

Rocketspark Rocks

As above, it’s an all round great product. I love the community they’ve built for their partners as well, so we can all work together to help each other.

Pros

The ease of use, and ability to be able to offer beautiful functional websites to everyone. I also think the support is next level amazing, they go above and beyond to help, and work with us to build more options

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like, everything I need works!

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

The fact that they are New Zealand based was a big factor, but once I started using them I couldn’t imagine using anyone else.

Reasons for switching to Rocketspark

I was recommended to them, and it all just worked.

Shannon

Easiest website I've ever created

Pros

Rocketspark has been easy to use from the start. I was able to quickly create 3 websites for clients and have recently created a new website for myself. The support team have been amazing and every question or request is taken seriously. The development team are continually come up with new features and improvements - it's always fun to have a play around with new abilities on the sites. And with integrations, Rocketspark have been very thoughtful in the best direct integrations to get up and running and continue to do so.

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

I had worked on a Squarespace website, so decided to do a quick trial of Rocketspark and found it much easier. It became a no-brainer after giving it a go.

Reasons for switching to Rocketspark

I found building a website on Wordpress was taking too long to do myself and there were so many options, designs, plugins, functionality that it was easy to get shiny object syndrome. Rocketspark looked quick and easy while still keeping style and functionality.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

October 2022

Super easy to use with a powerful suite of personalised design elements

We have two informational websites with Rocketspark and find them to be absolutely ideal with their easy to use controls, stylish layout and low pricing plans (additional features cost such as ecommerce but from what I've seen this is also very fairly priced). Excellent customer service, will generally respond within the hour and are always looking to improve their services and features, regularly putting through feature requests to the development team from requests made by us and going above and beyond to help!

Pros

The tools available to design all the buttons, text boxes, photos and more make a powerful combination for creating unique and elegant websites. It becomes very easy to space things apart properly and not clutter the space while also making all parts cohesive, aesthetic and flow together. Integrations such as jotform puts so many additional tools at your fingertips to add more functionality to your website. Linking and copying stacks is ideal for making quick changes to the design of a lot of pages at once, otherwise this could turn into a very tedious task.

Cons

The lack of animations, everything in the software is static, and while very stylish, does lag behind in the modern website scene. Just small animations for content and stacks loading in could be huge for the website, along with a collection of icons and clip art!

Reasons for switching to Rocketspark

Better pricing, more elegant design

Jayde

April 2022

You'd be stupid not to!

Platform absolute 10/10 to work on, support absolute 10/10 to work with. Would highly recommend - you'd be stupid to not use Rocketspark!

Pros

Not only is the platform extremely user friendly, the support service is ABOVE everything else. If you have a problem, they are there! If you have a quick question, Rocketspark has a quick response! They make working with them a dream! Also, they are constantly adding & updating their platform which makes creating websites even more exciting. Most weeks there is a new email with new updates or integrations & it's a very exciting environment to be amongst.

Cons

As everything, there is always room for improvement or 'addons'. Rocketspark seems to be working hard behind the scenes and actually listening to the users and what we want to try & get us much new stuff on their software as they can.

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

Jason! And the platform of course, the whole ease of using Rocketspark, their price is competitive, the people are amazing (the whole team) and we LOVE being amongst it all!

Alison

Easy enough for non-coders to set up a simple website

Overall a great start - it is fairly intuitive and it's been easy enough to use for our start-up company's website. I also appreciate not having a lot of extra functionality thrown at me that I don't want or need, and can keep it a simple and clear website.

Pros

The customer service was very fast and useful. And building stacks and blocks was quite straightforward.

Cons

It would be useful to be able to make the social media icons a little more prominent.

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

The talk to me and other students via AUT CoStarters made it sound suitable for us. And the discount offered to us at the time was a big incentive to choose Rocketspark too.

Hilda

October 2022

The worst ever

I experienced the worst from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was mean from their customer service and he refused to refund me

Pros

There was nothing that came to my satisfaction

Cons

I didn’t like the fact that some of the images are not supported and their e-commerce features they charge you more to add variants on products and they won’t refund you even when you closed the account after mis satisfied with something

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

I thought I would find what I was looking for for e-commerce

Lisa

December 2021

Brilliant software for website builds

I'm finding this software is assisting me to learn more about how customers can respond to websites, and in turn this is assisting me to become a better website designer. This is via the support setup, and the content they have online to educate users.

Pros

Rocketspark uses a 'layering stack system' for constructing websites which I'm finding super easy to use. This system really helps you to create a modern designed site. They also have a great selection of app integrations that can assist with a sites marketing.

Cons

I'm still getting familiar with this platform - haven't found anything that's not responding as I'd expect yet.

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

As I became more familiar with their software, I could visibly see that they're doing a lot of work for their community; - informing them of product updates and working to make the software even more appealing to the designers using it.

Reasons for switching to Rocketspark

Squarespace use to have a good responsive support network. Have found that this has changed over the last two years with responses to questions taking a long time. You also have to upgrade to a much more expensive subscription to do very minor alts to a template e.g. I can't make a simple change to a caption colour on a basic portfolio website unless I upgrade to a business plan.

Hayley

August 2022

Rocketspark made it easy to build a beautiful, functional website for my business

I'm so happy with my rocketspark website. It has immediately elevated the online image of our business and being in the accommodation industry; our online presence and user experience is incredibly important. The product and the team made it very easy to build a beautiful functional website that does exactly what it needs to.

Pros

Incredibly user friendly and intuitive for editing and creating the website, customer service has been exceptional with quick and helpful responses from the team for every query and integration with our booking platform was straightforward.

Cons

The only thing I think I wanted but couldn't get was a slideshow style gallery as a block within the body of the webpage rather than the header. I have come up with a alternative solution but would still love this feature if it could be built in.

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

There were more I just can't remember their names. Rocketspark was affordable, I liked the look of the templates and the listed integrations made it easy for me to decide this one would work for us. We needed something simple and the video that showed how to edit the software looked really easy. It was also really great being able to find/see a lot of information about building the website with rocketspark without having to give all my personal details. A lot of other products required you to sign up to something for more info which was just annoying when doing the first round of research on possible choices. I liked that I didn't have sales people chasing me and I was able to gather all the information needed to make my decision.

Clive

April 2022

Customer service unparalleled

It enables me to curate a coherent social media footprint. In truth it's not the major driver. That's insta. But for impression management it's important.

Pros

It's a useable interface for an amateur such as myself. I use very little of its functionality because I simply don't have the time to explore and learn

Cons

To me it's the opposite of }national and intuitive - but that's really about me, not th software. I'm not qualified to provide a forensic review

Cost and reputation

Diane

Setting up my professional website

I needed a more up to date image, good logo, a change of emphasis in my business focus. This was delivered and I am delighted in the finished product.

Pros

The ease of developing the images and wording that captures what I do. Great to have links to other sites like Linked-in and other services Great images and logo. Good follow up service

Cons

Some challenges getting the transfer from my previous host to the new host but these were sorted out with great support from Rocket Spark

Reasons for switching to Rocketspark

I wanted something that had the wow factor and Rocketspark delivered this. I did not have to do all the work in developing it as that is not my expertise.

Beverly

5 stars ****** is not enough for Rocketspark!

I knew I had made the right decision to use Rocketspark when....one evening I had an issue with building the website and was able to get prompt help - problem solved in less than a minute and I could continue working. That decision has just been validated...my website went live only a fortnight ago and wow!!! what results to date. Your SEO tool Flint really works....I've quickly moved up in the Google search listings and as of today, am almost to the top of the page (not paid advertising)...well above some of my competitors.

Pros

My journey with Rocketspark started more than a year ago. I attended your workshops in Hamilton and decided to commit to Rocketspark web builder. As someone who has never created a website, I found your software so easy to understand and use. Love the options and features that you offer...and regular add ons/updates of new features. Security and hosting were also important considerations when I joined up.

Cons

Nothing! ❤️❤️❤️ it all The software has been easy to use.

Deborah

Rocketspark Rocks

The benefit is not having to do all the coding and back-end stuff that just bogs you down. I can work on the website and let rocket-spark take care of everything else. One of my biggest issues was finding someone to work on site issues. Now I don't have to worry anymore.

Pros

I was a little apprehensive about building a website myself, but I found it all very straight forward and am pleased with the result. I am moving things over from my old site easily and expect to be online soon. The system is very intuitive much to my relief and I have found it much easier to implement than I thought it would be so far.

Cons

I found the software intuitive and easy to navigate.

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

I had been introduced to rocket spark by 2 local business's and I want to support local business. I was impressed with what I saw and found I had the option to do it myself. I enjoyed achieving both goals with relative ease.

Reasons for switching to Rocketspark

My site had become huge and confusing over the many years I have used it. I wanted someone local to help with the stuff I don't want to spend time on.

Bron

Made in NZ, great for your business!

Designing a Rocketspark website for your business/service or brand is a no brainer, the system is very user friendly, and if you need help or advice it is easy to get.

Pros

I love that this product was developed by, and for New Zealand businesses and service providers. The templates are designed to be beautiful and function seamlessly, they can easily be modified to fit your brand aesthetic.

Cons

As always, businesses need to keep up with current trends. Rocketspark are very proactive with taking on board feedback from its customers to improve its service.

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

Simplicity of use, elegant design, sophisticated software, NZ made.

Reasons for switching to Rocketspark

I prefer to support local, and locally hosted sites.

Scott

Industry: Online Media

July 2022

Ranks with the best

Good to date. Support is good especially around launch time. Very patient :)

Pros

Flexible and easy to operate AND an NZ product which I like supporting.

Cons

I would like to see more flexibility with the blog stacks and a greater ability to categorise rather than just tag all the time...???

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

I like to support NZ businesses and products first and formost.

Kirstin

March 2022

Getting started

They are such a fantastic company, young and smart, very entrepreneurial.

Pros

Very easy to set up and get going. Using their templates meant I could easily fill out the relevant pages and edit and change images quickly and easily. It was very easy to use as it's quite logical and I never got stuck for long trying to figure out how to change something. The way it's designed helped me keep my content logical, tidy and looking good.

Cons

Sometimes it was slow to load the different changes but probably more of a server or connection issue that the website builder issue.

Reasons for choosing Rocketspark

Easy to get set up and use right away, I don't need more advanced features yet so still lots to work on with Rocketspark to make my website even better.

Brodie

February 2022

Rocketspark has been a difference maker

Amazing, love it, takes so much out of the hosting side so i can just build and design websites :)

Pros

Easily the best part is the customer support and having it local is a huge benefit. Its very easy to use, quick learning curve The fact i don't have to handle the hosting/dns/issues with the client is amazing!

Cons

Just needs a few more features but im finding out these as i progress :)

The support and issues