• Pros

• "It’s easy to use, lots of options and easy to link to other sites"

• "It is made by New Zealander's! The innovation is ongoing and the support is excellent with queries and questions to have a smooth website design process."

• "Easy to use, helpful staff, New Zealand local company, value for money"

• Cons

• "Not being able to insert a banner across a page (like 'Special-5 days only')"

• "Can't paste a lot of data in at once when entering data into a table - everything as to be enter a cell at a time"

• "Don't have any cons really. I suppose you could always be more competitive in design features and prices, but I'm only saying this to fill out the words needed to submit this review. "

Browse Rocketspark Reviews

Amanda from That Marketing Girl nz

Rocketspark Rocks

As above, it’s an all round great product. I love the community they’ve built for their partners as well, so we can all work together to help each other.

Pros

The ease of use, and ability to be able to offer beautiful functional websites to everyone. I also think the support is next level amazing, they go above and beyond to help, and work with us to build more options

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like, everything I need works!

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

The fact that they are New Zealand based was a big factor, but once I started using them I couldn’t imagine using anyone else.

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

I was recommended to them, and it all just worked.

Shannon from Chaos and Confidence

Easiest website I've ever created

Pros

Rocketspark has been easy to use from the start. I was able to quickly create 3 websites for clients and have recently created a new website for myself. The support team have been amazing and every question or request is taken seriously. The development team are continually come up with new features and improvements - it's always fun to have a play around with new abilities on the sites. And with integrations, Rocketspark have been very thoughtful in the best direct integrations to get up and running and continue to do so.

Cons

I am struggling to think of negative aspects. It seems to do everything I need to on clients/my own websites.

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

I had worked on a Squarespace website, so decided to do a quick trial of Rocketspark and found it much easier. It became a no-brainer after giving it a go.

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

I found building a website on Wordpress was taking too long to do myself and there were so many options, designs, plugins, functionality that it was easy to get shiny object syndrome. Rocketspark looked quick and easy while still keeping style and functionality.

Santie from Deciduus and Santie

Santie Review

I really love this platform and mostly being that it is a NZ business. I have been receiving more online orders than with my previous Wordpress site and will soon be building a second website for my art. It is super easy to add products, create categories and tags. Love it. Just a few functions could make the experience even better.

Pros

It's easy to set up if you have a good understanding of Wordpress or similar templates. It's easier than wordpress and you don't have to download plugins. No spam through the contact which is great. Checkout is great with awesome gateway payments pages. Good notification on scheduled maintenance

Cons

There is no function for adding a sale price to a product. Customers like to see what they are saving. Promo coupons are great but only for newsletters where you can notify customers. An item on sale function with sale price function would be great. It would be good if an item was sold to not show the price, or have that as an option. Customers cannot open an account and go back into their order. When you create a category it doesn't name the category in the browser but some product code. It would be great if you could have a function to change the breadcrumbs to look nicer. So if I click on Fine art prints and want to share the link on my social pages it looks like this [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] It would be nice if we could change the #category=15904 to fine-art-prints The only function where it does that is by creating a seperate page for each category and then inserting products into each page, but this is a very manual process. For Example I created a page for an exhibition titled small treasure and inserted products. The web link to this looks clean and readible: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

New Zealand owned I trialed both Shopify and Wix on different occasions and I definitely think Rocketspark is the most user friendly platform. Some people have said that ROcketspark has its limitations but I don't see that. Since I've been using their service we have already had great upgrades when we asked for suggestions.

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

I did't like the continuous maintenance and upkeep of my wordpress site and by the time you add up the cost of plug ins it was getting costly. Spamming emails via contact forms was one of my absolute pet hates. I don't receive any through Rocketspark. I love how the ecommerce is sowell integrated with the template. Wordpress eccommerce plugins was sometimes frustrating.

Jane from Taskmate

Industry: Performing Arts

Best Website Builder

Pros

I have tried various website builders and Rocketspark is the best I have found. They have lots of features and their software is easy to use. Their customer service is what really sold me. Questions are answered promptly and helpfully. I am definitely staying with Rocketspark.

Cons

They have everything I need for my business's website and are always coming out with new features, so I don't feel like anything is missing.

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

I wanted to move to a local company with better customer service.

Brendan from Bathroom Wastes

Still Undecided?

Very good and support staff are excellent

Pros

Simply easy to build an online store especially if one only has a limited number of products - Most desired features are present and integrations work very well

Cons

Would like to see Shipping options improved e.g. shipping cost per product - Shipping based on product weight (s) by regions - what one does in one region affects all regions - I would prefer them to be independent

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

Locally based web hosting company

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

I wanted to use a more local web hosting provided either in Australia or New Zealand

Deborah from Regenerative Medicine

Rocketspark Rocks

The benefit is not having to do all the coding and back-end stuff that just bogs you down. I can work on the website and let rocket-spark take care of everything else. One of my biggest issues was finding someone to work on site issues. Now I don't have to worry anymore.

Pros

I was a little apprehensive about building a website myself, but I found it all very straight forward and am pleased with the result. I am moving things over from my old site easily and expect to be online soon. The system is very intuitive much to my relief and I have found it much easier to implement than I thought it would be so far.

Cons

I found the software intuitive and easy to navigate.

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

I had been introduced to rocket spark by 2 local business's and I want to support local business. I was impressed with what I saw and found I had the option to do it myself. I enjoyed achieving both goals with relative ease.

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

My site had become huge and confusing over the many years I have used it. I wanted someone local to help with the stuff I don't want to spend time on.

Will from Link Solutions

Easiest way to get a website up and running

Excellent!

Pros

I love how easy it is to build and get a website live. The templates are awesome, they are easy to customise, and when it is time to make the site live, the team are there to help.

Cons

Sometimes I can take a few minutes to find how to edit an area of the website. This is part of learning the product though. It's still 100 times easier than any other website builder I have used.

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

Much easier to use and get the site live. If you need to get a site up and running quickly, there is no other option in my opinion.

Bron from Bron Alexander Design

Made in NZ, great for your business!

Designing a Rocketspark website for your business/service or brand is a no brainer, the system is very user friendly, and if you need help or advice it is easy to get.

Pros

I love that this product was developed by, and for New Zealand businesses and service providers. The templates are designed to be beautiful and function seamlessly, they can easily be modified to fit your brand aesthetic.

Cons

As always, businesses need to keep up with current trends. Rocketspark are very proactive with taking on board feedback from its customers to improve its service.

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

Simplicity of use, elegant design, sophisticated software, NZ made.

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

I prefer to support local, and locally hosted sites.

Local Web Design Software

Overall, very satisfied with the product

Pros

Their customer service is really great - the how-to areas on Rocketspark for setting things up are easy to follow, and if you have a question, you can email them directly and expect a quick response

Cons

There are a lot of features that require the more expensive package, but seem fairly straightforward

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

Local product with what seemed like great customer service from the very beginning

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

Wanted to set up an online store, wanted to upgrade template to something more modern, didn't find WIX very helpful or easy to use. And wanted to support local if that was possible

Shaun from Pratts Group

Great Websites are easy with Rocketspark

We work with our Ad-word partner to drive effective campaigns from this program. It is easy to upload new products and has great features.

Pros

Great to use, easy to update even for users with no or little experience with websites. It has some fantastic features.

Cons

I didn't dislike anything with this software, after looking at a lot of other products we are glad we chose Rocketspark

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

We had this software recommended to us by another business.

Linda from Kiwi Wheatbags Limited

Overall our experience has been a positive one, easy to get started and great support when needed

We had our old website for 10 years, and it was no longer capable of doing many of the things we wanted to be able to do, to keep up with developments in online retail, and the direction we were wanting to head. In particular at the time of moving, our old website was not a secure site and could not be optimised for mobiles.... Both of these Rocket Spark offered.... and they were recommended and they were local :)

Pros

Easy to follow templates, instructions, and readily available help made it easy to set up the website ourselves without needing to employ a designer or developer. Also the SEO information was really good too. We already knew a lot of this, but had worked long and hard to learn it, so it is great to see it provided. We like that Rocket Spark is a local company, are so available and prompt in replying to us when we contact them, and are constantly looking to develop and fine tune their software.

Cons

The software covers all the basics for an online shop, but lacks some of the features offered by some other providers of online shopping sites. We have contacted Rocket Spark about a couple of these issues and potential additions to our website and have been assured they will be considering them for future development. Online sales data is collected and provided, but can inaccurate as sales figures are calculated based on orders being placed, not payment being received. This also means that if an order is refunded the figure cannot be removed for the total either. There is no method to keep track of sales figures for unpaid direct credit orders, or refunded orders, as the unpaid orders and abandoned baskets category does not capture these. There is also no ability to up-sell just prior or at check out.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

HI Linda, thanks for your review! With the new version of Rocketspark ecommerce we launched recently, we have made some improvements in this area and we have more in the pipeline for better visibility of unpaid orders, refunded orders etc. Please keep the feedback coming. We have invested significantly into Rocketspark ecommerce in the last 6 months and some major new features have been launched but there is even more to come.

Leanne from The Great New Zealand Toy Store

Extremely helpful.Any questions are answered promptly. Give you ideas,steps/links to improve .

Easy to use. Able to keep up with current trends. Can be changed at anytime with many options. Good checkout process.Direct links with social media , payment systems etc. Can be personalised.

Pros

Images are taken care of. Easy to manage. Good platform.Kept upto date. Good links with social media and trending ideas. Great value for money. NZ based.It was a perfect way to start a new website with their trial process.I was even fortunate enough to extend the trial until I was sure I was ready. Great expertise team to guide and help you with anything to do with this particular software.Easy to manage and use. Good selection of templates and you have the ability to change any part of the website admin at any time. Good checkout process which links to direct payment system. Great to have the editing and preview available.Links with SEO (and Google). Available search function which I did not have in my previous website. Ability to manage and design banners,slides ,pages,

Cons

Perhaps an easier/clearer comments section on the checkout process as customers don't see it and email me their preferences/messages for cards etc. Currently I get them to place any extra information in the shipping information box near checkout.This is mentioned on my website but they still don't see it!.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Leanne, late last year we released a new version of Rocketspark ecommerce with a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for buyers. Hopefully you like the improvement and thanks for leaving your review.

karl from YourProChef.nz

friendly and helpful staff ...proactive. Smart looking website and easy to use for building DIY

Pros

The support is good. I like the way the i can build my own website with your support. The feeds to my social media is great. Customers report the website is easy to browse. In general this is very good and reliable software so well done guys and thank you.

Cons

I don't like the check-out of my shop. Current configurations are confusing to customers. I don't think long term having to use only one drop down for customers to state where they are from and what area delivery is for will be sufficient. Also not even being able to change the wording on that drop down to indicate delivery instead of country is a little frustrating. Overall customer feed back is its clumsy and difficult to understand. When a customer has a purchase in their basket and wants to go back to the store, it returns right back to the start of the shop not where they left off. This makes shopping for multiple items a longer process then need be for the customer. Thank you for the opportunity to advise and review.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Karl, thanks for your feedback. We recently launched a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for your buyers. Regarding the shipping drop down, this is also on our radar as something that can be improved.

Bridget from Kapok Shop

Couldn't be happier with Rocketspark

I love how easily the ecommerce is integrated along with payment gateways which has made my website easy for me and my customers to use. I can update my website and shop when ever I like. I came from a different website builder that was so hard to use and Rocketspark is a dream in comparison. When you are building your website they give you so many invaluable tips to help you create a professional, optimised website. Thank you Rocketspark!

Pros

Rocketspark is so easy to use it is a pleasure and not only that they give you heaps of information on how to build a good website including SEO. They keep improving the software way beyond what you would expect and the customer service is excellent

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software

Betty from Bumble-Bees Art and Crafts

Why I chose Rocketspark

Extremely good. Once I had figured out how the builder worked, I found it simple to use. I was offered free extra time to build the store, for which I am extremely grateful. Thank you.

Pros

Rocketspark is a New Zealand company and customer service is based in New Zealand. The site is set up for New Zealand GST and shipping/postage options.

Cons

Currently I have the basic Web Builder package, as I am just starting out in the world of e-commerce. Although I know that this is the basic package, I would have preferred full integration with an app. like Go Sweet Spot, as navigating NZ post is a nightmare (especially when mailing overseas) and an option to hold sales (if there is a sales option, I haven't figure it out). I would like to show the standard price and a sales price. In comparison to some overseas e-commerce builders, Rocketspark is pricey; however, it was very important that I have a store that included local support and GST. Since I am a sole trader (artist), it is extremely unlikely that I will ever have 400 merchandise items, and wonder if there is a possibility of a plan that contains between 10 and 400 items for customers like me?

Stuart from JBM & Associates Limited

Great Product Saved my Website

Amazing from mid night support to fixing my errors I was never made to feel like an idiot. They also took on all my product suggestions and the look of my website is ten fold than it was!

Pros

Your not just a number like the big American players. At Rocketspark I felt like I actually got support as if I was a big customer and the servers they host our website on is night and day compared to Go Daddy. The looks and adjustments are so much easier to do aswell that it will actually save my thousands.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. Few small improvements but linking Jotform to the website it solved it easy enough.

Eric from ForeverSun - Herbal Health

First rate service from a dedicated team.....Highly recommended

After many years of running my own web server and having to constantly update software, install software only to find much later that it conflicted in some way with other installed modules, fighting against security breaches etc.etc. I finally decided to let someone else have this daily time consuming headache. Luckily for me, Rocketspark was one of the preferred vendors of VEND (my store's POS system) I had the added benefit of Rocketspark and VEND collaborating seamlessly together which halved my work load when it comes to syncing my store inventory with my online store. The money and time saved far outweighs the per annum cost of subscribing to Rocketspark. The servers are super-fast and the nightmare of nit-picking over SEO is a thing of the past. We have noticed a sharp rise in our Goole rankings, which I put down to Rocketspark.

Pros

Very easy to use and understand, with a good choice of template themes which are also easily adapted to suit your preferred style.

Cons

For the more advanced or ambitious web site owner or developer, there are some modules that you will need to ask the support team to have them included. This can seem to be frustrating and costly if you are used to handling installations of modules, plugins or scripts direct from the web root, but this is necessary for the Rocketspark devs to keep control over the integrity, security, speed and functionality of the web servers

Michelle from Dewfall Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Rocketspark is FANTASTIC!!

I have been with Rocketspark for nearly 4 years and would highly recommend them.

Pros

Professional results. Easy to use, edit and manipulate. Great customer service.

Cons

Some limit to the back end functionality when processing orders, however over the years Rocketspark have continued to improve in this area.

Reasons for Choosing Rocketspark

No initial design fee and I can easily edit whenever I need to.

karen from Elzinga collective

As a novice, this was the only website of many that l tried that was exceptionally easy to create.

Pros

I can change anything l want when l want, l can alter the whole look of the website if l want with the click of a button, but best of all and the one thing l found much better than other website providers that l found was these guys really mean what they say when it comes to after sale service, they have gone far beyond my expectations. When l needed advice, layout support, technical support l found them very approachable and supportive. One thing that also makes them stand out is when your not tech savvy, they speak in normal peoples language, so that you actually understand what they are saying without feeling stupid. I can't say enough positives about this company, they are what they say when they say it, which is much more than the other companies who spouted the same notion but never delivered the after sales support. These guys (just ask they they will be there) so my experience thus far tells me. Cheers Karen (Buderim , Qld)

Cons

The sizing of banners l have to say is tricky, l had to mess around with resizing so many times, but small price to pay for a great website, but thats about my only complaint.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Karen, thanks for your feedback about the feature area editor. We are constantly on the look out for new features and improvements so we'll take that into consideration.

Carole from Nothing Naughty Ltd

This has been the perfect platform for our evolving business.

Pros

It is easy and quick to set up a professional looking website and online shop with helpful online guidance and prompts. Can access from anywhere, allowing us to be quick with any changes or new products. We have received positive comments from customers about our site. We are not highly tech savvy, more dinasaur than millennial, using Rocketspark has made managing our 2 websites very achievable, we are happy with the results.

Cons

There are times when the features we are looking for to add to our customers experience are not available. There are usually work arounds or the possibility of having custom work done, as well Rocketspark do make changes to the system when many users request it , however somtimes this is not as timely as we would like.

Jonathan from Rawhiti Pork Ltd

Industry: Farming

Unreal customer service, and intuitive UI.

Pros

It's just simple. It's easy to use and I can customize things intuitively. Also, RocketSpark's customer service is terrific.

Cons

There is nothing about my experience with RocketSpark that I'd consider as being below my expectations.

Virginia from Australia Loves Hownd

LOVE IT

AMAZING, EFFORTLESS and quick!

Pros

The Rocketspark platform is extremely easy to use, we have multiple websites with Rocketspark and I love it! We use another web company as well but I find that Rocketspark looks great, is easy to use and makes designer a breeze (especially for total non-techies)

Cons

Least would be the ecommerce section - BUT that is only as we have multiple websites linking into a master website so need something complex. I will also say since I originally started with the first site with them - it is developing really well.

Melanie from Melanco Consulting

Rocketspark Platform is awesome

Pros

I love how easy the software is to use, the built in templates and how you don't need to understand code to put together a beautiful website. The customer care team go above the call of duty to provide amazing customer service. I also love how I'm supporting a local NZ based company.

Cons

I would love to see more template options as I haven't seen any new ones since I built my website. They are all totally customizable however. I just love seeing new things!

Naomi from Nothing Naughty Ltd

Industry: Food Production

Amazing customer service from small NZ company

Has been a great platform for expanding our health food company into the online space and increasing sales revenue through online sales

Pros

Easy to use and modify website Great SEO Lovely and friendly staff at rocketspark, fix problems quickly

Cons

Being a relatively new web platform they do have limited features eg. not compatible with google customer reviews yet

Mart-Jan from Alongsiders Europe

Simply loving it!

Loving it. It's nice, quick, beautiful, super support, good integrations. It's god what we need.

Pros

Easy to understand, beautiful, fantastic customer support, good integrations. Very well designed templates and functionality.

Cons

I miss the option to manage multiple website from one account / dashboard. Certain 'pro' changes cannot be made by the user but must be done by the company. This is very well and quickly done, but it would be nice to be able to do that yourself.

Rene from Aloe Biofert NZ Ltd

Industry: Import and Export

Great product

Being an importer of horticultural products from Indonesia, Australia and the Philippines, having a good website to disseminate technical informations and share benefits to readers is a "must". Rocketspark have provided me with the best to do just that especially since it is so easy to set up, easy to modify, structures that could compete with other more expensive products and with a most excellent customer support system.

Pros

Easy and simple enough to set up and yet the finished product looks great. The step by step instruction is excellent for non technical man like me. I give Rocketspark all the credit for the reason that I was able to build my website by myself but under their close guidance. More importantly, customer support is the best when along the way one find some issues. Response is there in most times in just a matter of minutes.

Cons

I have not found any. Being a non technical guy, I have used it within my limit other than those I have discussed with customer support.

Carol from Music

Industry: Music

Nightmare turns into a dream build

On Wednesday morning I was tearing my hair out! Needed to transfer my domain and refresh/rebuild my website including eCommerce. Was determined to move to a NZ host. Tried one crowd, couldn't even get an account without an 'error, refer to support' message. And I'd spent two days trying to work with another NZ host/website builder that was complicated and a bit unreliable. That just made me feel stupid. By Weds lunchtime I'd found Rocketspark, and by Friday afternoon I had a new live website and had received my first orders. Brilliant - success!

Pros

It's straightforward & easy to use. There were lots of guides, FAQs and videos to teach me how to build my website. There's a lot of creative flexibility. I like the drag & drop/block building approach - similar to MailChimp that I've been using for newsletters for a while now. They're based in NZ, which meant I was getting top quality, timely support. Everything feels really 'solid' and dependable. They're reviewing and updating info very regularly, so instructions don't get out of date.

Cons

Probably a bit pricey but you get what you pay for, and that wasn't the most important thing for me.

Reasons for Switching to Rocketspark

Move to NZ host. Find a system for building & maintaining my website that was easy to use and gave a professional look

Shona from The Good Health Room

Website Building & Hosting

Always helpful, friendly and flexible with support.

Pros

I enjoy the freedom to change / update any of my company info online whenever possible.

Cons

Tables – would like extra options to promote copy in blogs / individual pages more strongly. Not being able to apply sizes of text in text boxes unless it is done as a main change to all areas of my web page.

Tania from CELF

Simple, Clean, Effective and Intuitive

Professional, efficient, friendly and supportive.

Pros

My title says it all. So easy to set up, transfer domains and even content from an existing site. It is intuitive with simple, single click interface, backed by excellent help tools and a customer service team that is second to none.

Cons

I have not found anything yet and I have used Rocketspark for many years now

Kath from OMG Solutions Ltd

An ingenious Kiwi created website platform

Rocketspark is a fantastic company to work with for website builds, the team is caring, personable and always available to help find a solution.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the functionality is not available, however the Rocketspark team are always on the improve with new ideas and features to make the online website design process even better.

Phillip from Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal

Seriously good

My feedback to them says I am amazed at the level of care and support they provide. They promise quick answers and the deliver.

Pros

This is a powerful piece of software that is well-designed and logical to use. It is extremely fast on all devices and has given me the slick look I was seeking for use on iPad and iPhone. I am genuinely very impressed.

Cons

I would like the functionality of ‘drag and drop’ of blocks in a stack.

Easy Peasy

Awesome - I love it that I'm constantly getting feedback from people how much they love our website. It's the first and only one I've ever built.

Pros

This website builder is so easy to use and constantly update your website. Their customer service is amazing, friendly and quick. I recommend them highly.

Cons

Not much, there's a couple of extras I would like such as auto sign up to Mailchimp from our shop but these guys are always open to suggestions and constantly improving.

Kylie from Nature & Nosh Tours

Amazing platform, amazing support

We are a tiny drop of a tourism business in the huge ocean, yet we constantly get comments and compliments about our website from clients. Most of them think we are a much bigger company than we are thanks to the highly visual and engaging design! The Rocketspark support team is incredible. I can't rave highly enough with their response rate and how they go the extra mile to help me out. I've recommended them to friends and family who need a website for their businesses, and I'll continue to recommend them!

Pros

I love how easy the Rocketspark website platform is, in both building the site and updating content and design. The standard features are slick and custom development is very reasonably priced. The support team is second to none, I am so impressed with how fast and helpful they are.

Cons

There's nothing I can think of - it's all great!

Margaret from Zen Reflections

Industry: Alternative Medicine

The Rocketspark software has made my goal of setting up my own website achievable. So simple to use.

The simplicity of use is the main benefit for me.

Pros

Not being very tech savvy, I have found the simplicity of using this software fantastic. The product offers some great features and the functionality is easy to follow. I have found my whole experience with Rocketspark to be very high quality, from the software package itself and what it presents to the fantastic customer support of the team. There are regular updates to the software which means you have the ability to continually upgrade your site. The analytical part of the software is also very helpful and easy to follow to keep you updated with how your site is performing etc. What you get is great value for money.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Margaret, thanks for your feedback!

Rocket Spark is a great, easy to use template webdesign platform. Good Bang for your buck.

Higher online engagement and calls to action through activities.

Pros

Easy to change elements and design pages, in the template structures, simple and effective. The support is self explanatory and understandable.

Cons

Layouts are limited and the connectivity with other apps or software is sometimes limited. Image management needs attention, specifically the resizing functions.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi there, thanks for your review!

Melanie from Elm Marketing Solutions

I just love using Rocketspark.

I just love using Rocketspark and my clients do too. It's a beautiful design platform and so easy to update. All of my clients are small businesses and they love how adaptable their website can be as their business grows. Their support team are amazing too - they consider no question to small and are always available to help. Thank you Rocketspark.

Pros

Rocketspark websites are beautiful. They allow me to create a sleek modern website for my clients and my clients find their new website easy to update - no coding needed! Their support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with.

Cons

I haven't come across any yet!

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Melanie, thanks for your review, please keep any feedback coming if you have any suggestions!

Sam from DR MOTO

Enjoyed the ease of use over the time while using Rocketspark

Pros

Easy to use, I can easily make changes to the design and content I want to be displayed on the website. it has some useful tools to really give that professional touch to my website.

Cons

Everything is great, a few changes to customise the layout a bit more would be great, otherwise no complaints.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Sam, thanks for the feedback about layout customisation. We launched some more design customisation options since you left this review and we're constantly working on new features so keep the feedback coming!

After working for years on a Wordpress website I can't believe how easy Rocketspark is.

Piece of mind, the ability to be creative and great customer service from their team. Also, a very well resourced help section.

Pros

One of the best customer service I've ever experienced. As soon as I have a query it gets resolved. Other platforms have a lot to learn from them. Easy of use, even for a complete novice. Really affordable as well and compatible with a lot of other platforms we have been using and wanted to remain with.

Cons

Nothing at this stage. As I said above, this program is so easy to use. After having had a Wordpress website designed for us by a design agency we feel like we can finally be in control.

Andrew from Astelia Lodge

The website builder I can find!

The ability to showcase our business to the world.

Pros

The flexibility and ease of use. The designs look great and the ability to customise pages is very useful. Also the links with social media are very important these days.

Cons

There's really not much I can think of. It's minor to the point of not being an issue for me, but although I believe page optimisation (speed) is built in, if you perform page checks through Google analytics it suggests further optimisation. I've never bothered following this up as it doesn't seem to be a problem!!!

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback. We are working on some page speed improvements right at the moment, so keep an eye on your inbox for a feature announcement soon.

Robyn from Karapiro Willows Luxury B& B

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product great service

From the very beginning I have enjoyed working with Rocket Spark!

Pros

Easy to use Always advancing Very responsive team Problem solvers Individual service

Cons

Needed to change font from logo Nothing else really

Personal touch in customer service unbeatable

Really happy with the customer service. You feel like you are talking to a real person that cares about their business and yours.

Pros

I have enjoyed building a website using their simple templates. They would be suitable for all levels and the templates guide you to the types of pages all websites should have. It was almost too easy to set up.

Cons

I'm still working through the template and because of the premade block type sections, there is less flexibility but that is a good thing if you don't have a great design eye. The templates keep the formatting clean.

steve from coffee creation

easy

better business practices, and more clients that remain loyal and happy with my product.

Pros

I love this software it's easy to use, and getting help makes it even easier. Being able to load and add, change gives it a point of difference to other websites I've had.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Sandra from Atmosfar Limited

Rocketspark has proved incredible easy to use.Any questions or problems have been answered promptly.

Pros

What I like the most about the Rocketspark platform is the ease of it and the incredible service provided.

Cons

Hidden products do not work that well. They till show up and when consumers click on them it just says Product Unavailable.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Sandra, this shouldn't be possible. Please get in touch with us and we can investigate this with you to diagnose what's happening if it's still an issue. The likely cause is a direct link from a button or text link on your site to a hidden product that you have access to when logged in but your visitors don't. Hidden products will not show in the /shop/ area for visitors. Only if there's a direct link to that page will they see the Product Unavailable notice.

Collyn from RB Books

Industry: Writing and Editing

Why I like Rocketspark website software

No problems at all in a now close to three years.

Pros

It works and is relatively easy for non-computer literates to install and use

Cons

There is nothing I really dislike about it.

James from Cloud Connect

Quick and easy service to get a website online fast.

It enabled me to easily articulate my business online.

Pros

It's just so intuitive and easy to use. In addition to the great software is a highly responsive support team who have always been able to solve any issue I have been faced with.

Cons

For what Rocketspark is aiming to achieve, I can't think of anything I dislike. They may consider going for a 'plus' version where the templates are much more advanced.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied July 2017

Hi James, thanks for your review! We recently added a lot more design control with Rocketspark as well as some new templates. If there's any specific design elements you're wanting to change but can't, please let us know and we can consider them as part of our feature roadmap.

Rebecca from Blaze Pizza Hamilton

Switched from a free website and it was the best decision!

We were struggling with a free website that was clunky and hard to set out, especially for a amateur like me. I found the Rocketspark website builder easy to use, and created a great website as a result. I’d totally recommend shelling out the nominal cost per month to have a website that looks good and is easy to use.

Pros

I find this really easy to use, I’m an absolute novice and have been able to build a website that is fully functional and gets positive feedback. It looks professional and the templates were great, they gave me an excellent start point!

Cons

I just need a bit of practice to get some of the layout right, especially the photos. This has been the hardest part of designing the website, but in scheme of it, pretty easy really.

Jan from Irvine Holt Enterprises ltd.

Pros

I find the programme easy to use and the results look attractive. Also, easy to make changes to copy and images. The pricing is good at this stage. I can't think of anything else to write to fill in the minimum number of characters.

Cons

I would like to be able to change to format to suit the needs of my food website. I need for my readers to be able to print out a single recipe without having to print out the whole blog. On other food websites and the one I had before there was an option to be able to print each recipe.I readers can't print out then they won't return to the website.

Response from Rocketspark

Replied January 2018

Hi Jan, thanks for your review. I have added your suggestion as a feature request for the team here at Rocketspark to consider. A workaround you could use if you had copies of your recipes on file is save them as separate PDF files and add a file upload block below each of your recipes on your blog that contains multiple recipes. That way visitors could print each recipe separately.

Shinneal from 4 UR PAWS

Industry: Online Media

Great NZ website developer

Great customer service. Great team, that’s always helpful. It’s wonderful dealing with you all.

Pros

It’s easy to use, lots of options and easy to link to other sites

Cons

SEO is my hardest problem. Knowing what to improve on!!!!! It would be great to have reviews done with a list of recommendations, in regards to the whole website. Having another day like we did in Raglan, about products, changing. Not about setting up website from scratch. But once you have got it going!

Stuart from 3CA

My website owes everything to Rocketspark

Other than referrals all my leads come from my website

Pros

It's so easy to use and it has allowed mt to produce an attractive website.

Cons

There isn't a single thing i don't like about Rocketspark.

Catherine from MB

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Rocketspark - one awesome company!

When I was in absolute despair re website companies not living up to their names, their broken promises, and in one companies instance blatant lies!, it was like finding "gold" upon discovering Rocketspark. They will tell it like it is, deliver each and every time to my constant queries, and are oh so patient to boot. I won't be going anywhere else, just regret not finding this company earlier in the piece!

Pros

Overall - an absolute pleasure to deal with - Rocketspark team are real people with fantastic, helpful, knowledgeable advice.

Cons

I have no problems or complaints wish is so refreshing!