• Pros

• "Lots of Features - definitely a full service product. Easy Setup - didn't take too long. Great Customer Support - they called me right after installing."

• "This software is straight forward and easy to use. It has almost all the features you need to successfully pack and ship orders while properly managing your warehouse "

• "it has great ease of use and functionality the option to select cheapest shipping fees without having to switch to multiple screens or programs and re enter addresses is a great time saver"

• Cons

• "Its only missing a few features such as better product analysis for easy re-ordering"

• "It doesn't connect to vend the pos software we use or tower systems pos software. We would like it to have better functionaluty and connectivity here for inventory control. "

• "My warehouse workers sometimes struggle with adding products to SKULabs when needed. After spending some time training them on it, though, I think they have it figured out."

Browse SKULabs Reviews

Ben from Ocean storm fishing tackle

Pays for its self

Pros

No more staff picking errors. The amount of $ this software saves is amazing. No more having to pay for customer return postage for incorrect item sent. Customers are happier. We are happier. The software pays for its self if you consider its zero error tollarance and what would otherwise have to be spent on returns.

Cons

Response from SKULabs

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for that feedback, and we're so glad you like it! We've spent a ton of time building this service and we all really appreciate the fact that you gave us a shot.

Brice from UT Kilts

Good product, needs some work though

Skulabs solved the problem of me paying too much for my previous inventory control program. It, for the most part, does what I wanted it to do.

Pros

It connects to lots of marketplaces. Once you understand how the software works, it works pretty well about 90-95 percent of the time. I have found it was a software written by software engineers (of course) that probably have never run a store before. But over, it is okay. Have not found a better alternative yet

Cons

The product search is horrible. It is an exact word search. If you don't put it in exactly, you won't find your product. I only have a few hundred products. I can't imagine what it would be like if you had thousands. There are lots of little things about this software that if you don't get right then it won't work at all. It is a must to pay them to set it up since it is most certainly not a plug and play type situation. So I compared this one to my last one like this: My last inventory control solution was like a teenager. You have to keep you eye on them since stupid things can happen, but for the most part they do okay just leaving them alone and letting them do their thing. Skulabs is like an infant child: You have to watch it constantly as problems will popup consistently and you have to solve them or else bad things can happen.

Response from SKULabs

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your candid feedback. Every solution has its pain points, but we'll continue working to reduce ours as much as humanly possible.

Tisha from StressRX

SkuLabs has simplified our Inventory Mgt Process

Pros

We like skulabs because it integrates very well with Big Commerce. Being able to load our inventory at a SKU level and build kits has streamlined my inventory mgt process. We have very few skus, but sell those skus packaged in quite a few different kits, but I always see with one click inventory on base skus.

Cons

>Wish for had a few more choices on shipping vendors. >Wish for the ability to have POS orders come through as Waiting to Ship

Response from SKULabs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We've been hard at work making inventory management less of a headache for everyone, and it's great to see that bearing fruit for your team!

Catherine from Song Tea

Do not use this product

Pros

The team behind SKULabs are nice (and always willing to take phone calls or chat via email), but unfortunately the product is too buggy and half built to serve any purpose. This product talks way more game than it delivers.

Cons

The landing page makes it seem like they have a full suite of functionality. In reality, they *some* functionality related to what they promise, but it's often half baked and buggy. The docs offer no guidance on how to use some features. It'd be worth its price if it actually did what they say they do on their website.

Aimee from Langdon Tactical

Functional

It's been good. WE like it, it works, however, we are approaching an inventory point where we need some of these issues we have to work. The shipping feature would be huge as we still cant use it.

Pros

SKuLabs has been very functional for us in making our inventory management easier utilizing the 'warehouse' feature for two warehouses. It's helped us know our current inventory, update and order items. It's been EXTREMELY helpful. The inventory updates are relatively quick, so it's nice to have the site match the inventory. Customer Service has been responsive, but only on chat.

Cons

The shipping feature cant be utilized because it prints the products on the outside of the label. It would be nice if that would changed. We have products we sell individually that are also part of a kit, where the parts are in two warehouses. We can't seem to figure out how to create these kits and the chat help hasn't been helpful. Sometimes a human voice to guide through processes would be significantly helpful. The barcodes also don't work where we can print from SKUlabs. We purchased 4 different label printers assuming it was the printer and customer service basically said, it is what it is, it won't work. That's been a downside in needing to print thousands of labels routinely.

Response from SKULabs

Replied December 2019

Hi Aimee, and thanks for your candid feedback. Our team was not aware of some of these ongoing issues and would like to resolve them with you as best we can. Please reach out to us whenever you have time available to restart those conversations I'm sure the issues you're still experiencing can be sorted out and your team will be using SKULabs to its fullest potential in no time!

Aaron from Swanson's Bait & Tackle

Solid functionality and Affordable

Overall SKULabs has really improved our accuracy in shipping, receiving PO's, and doing periodic inventory counts. Import/export functions are solid for being able to mass update to, or from SKULabs. Also, we do not see the 'anomalies' we saw in other software programs we used where inventory would just be off on occasion with no explanation. On that note, the logging system for products is very nice to be able to look back at when/how/why units were changed to track what is going on with any given product.

Pros

The integration of barcode scanning is very extensive in this software. Most software add on barcode scanning as almost an afterthought and that is apparent in its use, but SKULabs seems to hold it at its core and it becomes a very powerful tool. Very intuitive and usable GUI that doesn't overwhelm users. Solid integration with sales channels, and shipping services including Amazon SFP Shipping.

Cons

It takes a little testing to fully understand how the inventory is handled during the cancellation/picking/shipment process. When inventory is released back into inventory during the shipment/cancellation process combined with the picking/scanning can be a little confusing, but some quick testing can shed some light on how it is handled and is easy once you get the hang of it. The SKULabs mobile app has pretty poor performance. Slow response time and frequent disconnects/timeouts. We finally just started using the software through a browser on our mobile devices as it was more reliable.

Carla from Luna Mattress

Keeps our business running

Pros

We use SKULabs to manage our retail and wholesale channels. SKULabs keeps track of my inventory counts and makes sure my pickers are shipping the right products to the right people. The couple of times I've needed help, a SKULabs team member was available right away to fix my issue.

Ludvig from Gardsbudet.se

January 2016

Clear winner in our selection process and I have never experienced a better customer service!

If you are thinking about implementing an order management system for your store you should definitely consider using SKULabs! I have a Shopify store and I carefully reviewed all other order management systems with integration to Shopify before choosing SKULabs and I cannot have made a better choice. SKULabs has advanced functionality for order management, order picking, automatic purchase order generation and much more. It has a beautiful modern look and feel, it's impressively fast and it's very easy to use and very easy to implement despite its advanced functionality. What's even more impressive is their customer service, I have just not experienced anything like it before. Every time I post a question using their chat, I get a reply within seconds!! If a had an issue, they always start to work on it directly and it's normally fixed within a couple of minutes. They have also implemented all request I have had for new functionality either the same day or within a couple of days. I have of course not asked for functionality that I don't think would be good for others, but it's just amazing how they have adhered to it and implemented it quicker than I could have imagined. I normally don't write reviews but SKULabs and their service is exceptionally impressive! Go ahead and give them a call, you will definitely not regret it. Feel free to reach out to me as well if you have any further questions. Ludvig

Corey from Sky Car Care

Great Software for small or large companies

Really easy. Good communication from team members and they are hands-on when you have issues

Cons

Response from SKULabs

Replied December 2019

Thanks, Corey! Don't be shy about any feature requests or enhancement feedback you might have our team is all ears!

Heather from GeminiRed Creations

January 2016

Very happy to have found SKULabs

I have a few online shops between my own website/domain, Etsy and Shopify as I am working hard to get my items out to as many people as possible. I am also working on expanding to a small local shop to sell some of my items and needed a single place to maintain my inventory instead of all the notepads and Excel spreadsheets I've tried over the years. I jumped in without scheduling a demo first and it was pretty easy to figure out, but it is way better if you take the time to go through the demo first and learn more about how it functions with your particular business. I do not have a "warehouse" and I don't do pick lists so I did not need that functionality and Brandon was able to help me figure out the best way to use the system to work with my business! Also...I love the idea of being able to ship from ONE place. Currently I ship via PayPal, Etsy and USPS - all for different reasons. $29/month is worth having a low maintenance solution to manage my inventory and shipping! I suggest setting up a demo, giving it a try and then setting up your business to function in a more efficient way. BTW...so looking forward to the integration with Quickbooks they will be releasing soon that will make it even better because I will be able to pull in my orders into QB instead of manually entering them!

James from STL

Not perfect, But Easily the best

Overall the software does what we wanted it to do and has helped us imporve accuracy 10 fold. if you are looking to get your stock organized and consolidate your shipping department, this is the program for you.

Pros

The software is straight forward, user-friendly, and has honestly completely changed our inventory accuracy by at least 80% or more. We used to have discrepancies at least once a day, and now we only get them once or twice a month. This software was a large change to our business but once it is installed and integrated it makes everything more efficint.

Cons

I wish it had better analytic capabilities. we still find ourselves spending a lot of time figuring out how much we need to order and when. this gets difficult when shipments can take 3 months to arrive. a better inventory ordering feature would be nice as the ones in place don't work for what we want them too.

Response from SKULabs

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're always working on improving our solution so that helps a ton. :)

Andrew from Infinite Product Solutions

Good solid program, could be smoother

Pros

I've seen it make some improvements. The process for bulk shipping and printing labels afterward has become a little more automated. Overall a useful tool

Cons

I wish it could interface with a barcode scanner where I could input quantity information on the scanner. I wish you could set it to automatically print labels once you bulk ship a group of orders. Instead of clicking the drop down and 'print combined documents'. Or at least something more streamlined than the current process.

Response from SKULabs

Replied November 2019

Thanks for that feedback! We may have alternative methods of streamlining the tasks you're describing. Give our support team a call or send us an email to discuss those. :)

Jonathan from DecoArt

The nuclear option for fulfillment processing

Our fulfillment center is able to verify if everything is its package using scanners.

Pros

The thing that drove us to SkuLabs was that we could manipulate the picking process to suit our packing needs. However, using it I found out that there are tons of features hidden behind the scenes that we might not ever use. One of the areas that SkuLabs has really stood out has been in their customer service. If I have a question on how something works, there will be someone answering the question within an hour, and if something is broken, it will be fixed within the day.

Cons

With all of these features, some of the menus can get pretty convoluted. One of our concerns for the people using this feature is that they can still ship an item even if all of the items on the list haven't been scanned in to ship. One of the areas that we have really had to customize heavily is the ability to short an order from the fulfillment software and to capture payment. From all of our research into fulfillment software plans, these features were almost along with scanner verification of an order were not present. If you implemented these features, you would be by far and large the most well rounded fulfillment software on the market.

Great app. A little pricy.

Pros

Cons

Price - that's my only complaint. It's really expensive. I'm using SKULabs to sync product details and inventory totals between Square and Shopify. I'm looking at another app that claims to do this but I'm a little afraid to take the risk. Has anybody used Squarify?

David from Little Medical School

Industry: Warehousing

The Software We Needed

The move to SKULabs has been a great choice. From the inventory control and product kitting, to the easy to use shipping interface we are very happy with the software. A number of times I have had trouble figuring out how to use some of these great features, and each time someone from the team has gotten back to me promptly. These responses aren't just a link to a help article, they are detailed messages including photo instructions about what your next steps are. If you have a question they have an answer. I can't wait to see what new features are around the corner.

Pros

Customer Support Easy to use interface Wide variety of tools Fast and simple shipping Great mobile app

Cons

All packages being sent as individual shipments, creating many tracking numbers for single customers.

Tyler from BeckTek

Industry: Sporting Goods

for the money its a great WMS

the ability to track our inventory is my favorite part everything is where it should be when you need it

Pros

Cons

is some functionality issues mainly with picking orders and customs but they are working daily to resolve issues

Response from SKULabs

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review! If you haven't already, be sure to let our team know through our in-app conversation system of any issues your pickers and shippers have run into recently. Our team is here 7 days a week to address anything that comes up.

March 2016

Victoria from Pinks and Greens

March 2016

Best Shipping/Inventory Management Software Available

Our company tried and failed with at least 5 other (more expensive!!) shipping/inventory solutions before we discovered SKULabs. Integrating with Magento can be tricky, which is why none of the other solutions we tried were successful, but with SKULabs we were legitimately up and running within a week. Their customer support (especially Brandon) is phenomenal and would immediately respond to any requests/issues we had. He even tweaked the system to be more of a custom fit to our company's needs. Not only are we saving a ton of time packing and shipping orders, but we have significantly cut down on our shipping costs. We only wish we had known about SKULabs sooner - we could have saved ourselves the major frustration and headaches we experienced attempting to use other solutions. Save yourself time and just go with SKULabs from the get go, you will be happy you did.

Jacque from RGT Sales LLC

January 2016

This software gives me one-stop shopping! It saves me time and energy, and therefore, money!

This program has been a Godsend to our company! Not only can I print the labels straight from my printer, but I can also prepare for upcoming events by getting rates with no more than zip codes, dimensions, and weights. It is great for figuring sales for items with free shipping! I'm not caught blindsided by shipping charges any more and my customers no longer have to wait for a long time while I access all of my accounts since they are now all in one place! It also gives me control over what shipper I use ~ so I'm never locked in to anything I don't want to do. The customer service is fantastic! They have been great to work with. They answer my questions quickly and resolve issues immediately. I couldn't ask for anything more~ I love using this program!

Tim from Verify Diagnostics

Great software, updates galore

We were looking at an app that would tie in our cart, shipping and inventory control. Out of the gate SKUlabs didn't fit our needs exactly, however, their support team was quick to identify those needs and made modifications within a few days to work within our systems. Glad we took the time to work with the SKUlabs team as this app has now replaced three separate systems that we were using. I would recommend this app wholeheartedly, especially to Canadian online retailers as it is one of the few that support Canadian shipping services.

Jonah from Langdon tactical

It works

Pros

It helped tame our inventory problem, easy to use

Cons

Idk I dont really use it a whole lot in depth

Response from SKULabs

Replied December 2019

Thanks for that feedback! It's been a pleasure to work with your team in 2019 and we're looking forward to a successful 2020 together. :)

Matt from SafeRest

Great support, great software

I've been using SKULabs for about 5 months now and it has done exactly as we had hoped. We used to print out our invoices and pick orders manually, which took up a majority of our time (especially on dreaded Monday's due to high weekend volume). We are now finishing in nearly half the time and are making far less errors. The folks over at SKULabs are very easy to work with and were there during our setup. We highly recommend their software and professionalism.

Paul from Memoria Press

January 2016

Awesome customer service & needed product

I was stuck for months trying to come up with a good shipping solution that could handle kits well. SKULabs came on the market and I was immediately hooked. While there have been some bugs, overall the product is very functional and exactly what I need. THE BEST PART is the customer service. Brandon and his team are always there and respond in a timely fashion to anything I need. If you're looking for a shipping solution, take the time to check SKULabs out.

Fanny from Geekyget.com

January 2016

Great customer service, really help me to reduce the errors when fulfilling orders!

I use Shopify to manage orders, however, it can't really help me to reduce the packers' packing errors. So, I've been looking a long time for something like Skulabs which can help me to reduce the errors when fulfilling orders, and Skulabs is exactly what I need. The interface is very easy to use, and I love the sound when fulfill the order. :) Brandon is very kind, and always respond very fast with any of my questions.

Russell from Bottled Events

January 2016

Makes shipping less of a hassle

We previously shipped manually via Amazon using a process that now seems so outdated it would be hard to picture life without SKULabs in it. In addition to the convenience on my computer, shipping on my iPhone definitely adds an extra 'cool' factor! If ever there was an issue, customer support was able to help with a lightening fast response time to boot!

Gordon from Rhythm Base

January 2016

Provided a first class custom solution for us to sync stock across many channels.

Highly recommended. Brandon couldn't have been more responsive in getting our sync solution setup and he even helped iron out some other issues we were having with our own site!

Oscar from Bed Bug Supply

Gets the job done

Helps out big time in a pinch on a busy day. Amazon, eBay, and 3dcart all in one place. 5/5 would recommend!

Nick