• icon"I like that I can list the claims, the issues, the elements, and tie the facts to them."
  • icon"It is a very useful and powerful tool for any litigator's arsenal."
  • icon"It is a cost effective, cloud-based software that replaces an antiquated system that was not cloud-based."
  • icon"Tagging is easy, but after that it is very frustrating. When I review facts based on the issue tags it seems there is no way to access the facts via the reviewer."

Browse all CaseFleet Reviews

• Have you used CaseFleet and would like to share your experience with others?

TIMELINES!

Pros

First, the amazing team. I have only had two or three questions but the chat feature is awesome and it is a real human. Also, CaseFleet take an active interest in feedback. They are attorneys that are building an application for attorneys to use. Next, Timelines allows me to enter a relevant fact, tag it to an issue, the black letter law, separate out the elements and tag facts and the upload the documentary evidence supporting the facts. Then you can run reports. The reports are perfect for anyone who has trouble with CREAC organization. There are several options. Especially in a simple litigation case it can be a real time saver. In a complex case, a life saver (esp if you don’t have a team of paralegals and interns assisting in organizing and weeding out relevant facts and corresponding supporting evidence). I began using their Practice Management feature recently but have not spent enough time with it to comment. You can get one without the other so I recommend everyone at least demo Timelines. I have never seen anything like it, as simple and affordable, on the market.

Cons

When I am on my iPhone and using CaseFleet, there are certain objects that I can’t click because they are outside the display parameters. But it does not stop me from updating facts or adding my Westlaw research while I am in line at Starbucks.

Debora

Legal Fact Chronologies

My contact person has been very helpful and getting the documents uploaded has been seamless.

Pros

We were looking for a product to replace CaseMap to help us with creating detailed factual chronologies for our cases during our review of pleadings, case documents, and deposition transcripts. CaseFleet fits the bill and we found it to be very user friendly.

Cons

I wish they could have set it up where the firm is billed and can then pay for the annual fee without having to have a personal credit card on file. Also, I wish there were a separate field called "source" where you could identify a document by title or bates number without having to include it in the description of the document or having the document uploaded.

Reasons for choosing CaseFleet

I liked that it is a flat fee per user and not a per case or per gig charge.

Reasons for switching to CaseFleet

Ipro is not user friendly and did not work well for fact chronologies. It is better when using large volumes of documents, however. For smaller cases, CaseFleet is perfect.

Response from CaseFleet

Debora, thank you for your glowing review of CaseFleet. We are so glad to hear it has been a useful tool for building out case chronologies. We appreciate your thoughts on our billing options and will certainly consider your feedback as we review our billing policies. We do also have the ability to create "empty" sources for tracking documents without actually uploading them to your case. I will send you a direct email with more details on that option. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Kind regards, Meg Hall

Zoey

Great way to organize large number of clients for one case

Pros

Great way to organize a large number of clients for one case. It's also nice to communicate with my coworkers through the app.

Cons

My account doesn't work so I have to use someone else's. I tried to get help and the help didn't do anyThing

Response from CaseFleet

Hi Zoey, We're a bit puzzled by your review! We work around the clock to provide the best customer support we can, so it's surprising that your review states we didn't do anything to help you with a problem you were having. From our perspective, that's not true. I've reviewed our support communications, and when you reached out to us about updating your email address, we responded within 2 minutes. After we helped you find what you needed to change your account email, we didn't hear from you. I wish we'd followed up about the problem, but, to be fair, we can't solve problems we don't know about. We've also reached out to you by phone and email in the past week to see if there are any remaining issues, but again, you have not responded to us. Please connect with us when you are able so that we can resolve any outstanding issues. You can reach us at support@casefleet.com, chat with us in CaseFleet, or dial our free support number 800-968-3994. Thank you, Jeff

Replied May 2018

Aaron

Aaron's Review

It has been a fantastic tool for managing cases from start to finish. It has become indispensable in my legal practice.

Pros

It enables us to evaluate client documents in order to create document indexes, cast of character lists, and fact chronologies. We then work with our clients to work up complete this review. We can then work internally to develop a litigation, discovery, and settlement plan based on this review. Casefleet offers a unified platform for completing all of these tasks.

Cons

We use a few features on a regular basis. Some of these options can be saved as templates and employed on numerous occasions. It would be beneficial to extend these template features to other areas.

Reasons for switching to CaseFleet

Casefleet has no storage restrictions. It enables remote access. It supports two guest accounts for each case, allowing for communication with clients and co-counsel. It is also extremely adaptable.

Response from CaseFleet

Aaron, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with CaseFleet thus far. We are so glad to hear everything is working well for your firm. Also happy to hear you've found the templates beneficial. As you mentioned, we too want to expand our template options and have included it in our product roadmap. Please keep us informed of any other ways you feel we can improve! Kind regards, Meg and the CaseFleet Team

Molly

Highly recommended!

Pros

I like how simple and professional the interface is, how responsive (and human!) the customer support is, and the reporting and analytic frameworks.

Cons

I would like to customise the product more to our organisational needs and preferences--removing certain fields we don't use and adding those we do, and being able to mass delete.

Response from CaseFleet

Hi Molly! Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are always trying to improve CaseFleet, and knowing where our customers feel we can improve is critical to our product strategy. We do have plans to implement a bulk delete option and are investigating the best way to build this into our existing architecture. Please reach out to me with any further questions or concerns that might arise. Happy to assist however I can! Best, Meg Hall Customer Success

Margaret

CaseFleet is the best!

We love CaseFleet as a tool, and its customer support is also fantastic.

Pros

CaseFleet is an essential tool for keeping track of and categorizing facts. With CaseFleet, you can review a document, recording, or deposition transcript, extract all the relevant dates and facts, link them to the relevant people and issues, and never have to turn back to the source. Then you can create terrific reports that include hyperlinks to the source documents. If you need to draft a fact-based motion or prepare for a deposition or trial, you will be ready to go.

Cons

I hope that CaseFleet will add document production features. It would be great to have an all-in-one tool. It would also be great if it had more tools for bulk editing document fields, especially during uploads.

Reasons for switching to CaseFleet

CaseFleet was more affordable and a better cloud-based option.

Response from CaseFleet

Wow! Thank you for those kind words, Margaret. We really appreciate your glowing review, and are so happy to hear CaseFleet has been helpful to your team! Regarding document productions, this is actually a feature currently in development at CaseFleet, so please stay tuned for an update on that front! Kind regards, Meg Hall CaseFleet

Stacey

Casefleet review

Casefleet has been perfect in helping set up Medical Record Summaries.

Pros

This software is easy to maneuver and has the best support staff to help if you have any questions.

Cons

Nothing there is nothing I do not like about this software

Reasons for choosing CaseFleet

Had everything we needed and wanted included in the software.

Reasons for switching to CaseFleet

Lexis Nexis program was changed to a totally unusable format for what we used it for. So we had to find another. They perhaps should have asked how firms used it before taking out all of the important report creating they used to include in it.

Response from CaseFleet

Thank you for your kind words, Stacey! We are so glad to hear your experience with CaseFleet thus far has been a great one. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you need anything! Kind regards, Meg Hall

Susan

Great app that just keep getting better

Pros

I have used several case and practice management apps since I went solo in 1992. I switched to Casefleet because it combines the two. I open Casefleet at the beginning of the day, and I can see where I am with all my cases, both in terms of what is due now and in the immediate future and who I need to remind to make a monthly payment. Casefleet has given me more control over my practice than any other software.

Cons

I find the occasional bug. They are so eager to provide customer support that they have an icon on the pages in the case management section. Unfortunately for me, the icon fall on top of the navigational tools.

Lora

June 2016

CaseFleet - Legal Software Review

The customer service is great. Whenever I submit a request for support, I receive a kind and helpful response within minutes. There are no blanket responses like: Consult our website for possible FAQs to perform your own trouble shooting. You talk to a live person that will walk you through possible resolutions while on the phone or chatting with you.

Pros

I like that all of the parts of a case can be viewed in one place, from time entries, to trust account balances, invoices and case expenses.

Stephen

Unique Tool for Building Legal Case Chronologies

My overall experience with CaseFleet has been quite positive - it helps me be a better litigator.

Pros

CaseFleet provides a unique and much-needed tool in the legal industry: The ability to create a factual chronology of a case by piecing together information, documents, images, evidence, etc. It is a very useful and powerful tool for any litigator's arsenal.

Cons

CaseFleet is a great tool, but the price point is somewhat high.

Ted

CaseFleet makes life easier

Helps me quickly and effectively get a deep understanding of the facts of a new case.

Pros

The Timelines feature is the best tool I've used for organizing the facts of a case. Entering facts into the Timeline makes the "story" of a case become clear and eliminates those moments of remembering a fact but forgetting its source. The search functionality is excellent. Customer service is top notch.

Cons

The invoicing functionality, while good, may not be suitable for all firms depending on customization and integration needs.

Julie

June 2016

Transformed Our Law Firm, We Love It Can't Do Without It

Okay first off, customer service response is within minutes, even on the weekends. Ease of use is so straightforward and intuitive even for computer illiterates. Features and functionality--it does just what you need because it was created by lawyers for lawyers. Value for money--you get your bang for the buck. Overall quality--superb.

Pros

The timeline. The ease of billing.

Cons

Needs a phone app but as I understand that is in development right now.

August 2016

Best practice management app

Casefleet is easy to use and has lots of great features. Keeps our firm organized and coordinated.

Pros

I like the negotiation and timekeeping features. Invoicing is easy, and Box/Dropbox integration is great as well.

Amanda

Good program for compiling facts and timeline to cases

Pros

I like being able to upload up to 100 sources at one time (newer capability). While I don't utilize all the functionalites currently, my favorite part of this software is being able to highlight sources and create facts from those sources which populate under the "facts" tab. You can also establish issues and create @name like on Facebook to link a fact to a specific person in the case. This makes it easy to find all facts related to that person on Casefleet. We also utilize the "reports" tab to print the fact timeline and there are several options on how you want the facts to display

Cons

We decided to use another software for creating imvoices. We weren't able to add as much information in the format we liked (my boss and I). There just isn't much that is editable on the formatting of the invoices, at least from my experience.

Martin

Industry: Law Practice

This was for my first video intensive case.

I am linking video evidence, second by second, with the claims. At 83 seconds to 94 seconds ... as you can see... which supports the elements of ...

Pros

Cons

I am anxious with new software in the beginning, but as I learned to use this, it was easy. And it did not take long. I was linking facts to issues, by the second, in a short time.

Paige

Positive experience with organizing case files

Pros

How easy it is to upload sources and then review the document. I also like the availability of customer service via chat.

Cons

Issues - a great feature that needs tweaked. Tagging is easy, but after that it is very frustrating. When I review facts based on the issue tags it seems there is no way to access the facts via the reviewer.

Charles