All Contractor Foreman Reviews

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2022

The whole package for a great price!

Hannah

Reviewed April 2023

Very Good Software for Small Businesses

Combines all work completed on one site.

PROS

One location for Project Management, Invoicing, Tracking, Time Tracking (Clocking In/Out)

CONS

For me, I overall need a program that will let me Import a PO. Not from an Estimate, but an Import field. When I have 200 plus line items..it's easier to be able to import than manual entry of all items. Secondly, it'd be nice for the PO to update on qty's as I receive against the PO without having to rely on my employees in the field to enter all information into a Daily Log to show qty delivered.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

Needed a Software that would give me more. QB was very limited.

Chuck

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2021

The best out there for the price

It has been great and their quick to help out or implement changes you ask for, I have done demos with almost every other software out there and while some say they have a lot of features none of them compare to CF.

PROS

All of the features, believe me I did a demo on ALL others and this one always came out as the leader plus they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Let them know what you need or want and they will do their best to make it happen.

CONS

I wish some things were more customized easily to suite our very unique needs.

Reason for choosing Contractor Foreman

I did demo on a lot more than I listed and CF had way more features for cost

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

Appenate is great at building forms and a systems but has limitations

jordan

Renewables & Environment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Works for us

So far so good, its going to take some work to get setup but it will be worth it

PROS

Centralizes every project in one place so the team can track its progress

CONS

steep learning curve if it wasnt for the training I would be lost

Fernando

Reviewed September 2023

Flexible Construction Management Software Program

PROS

The program is customizable and flexible to fit most companies' needs. In our case, CF is doing a great job at helping us track the progress of our projects. We have up to date data about the materials and labor used for each project which helps us better estimate future projects. We also like the client portal which helps us increase communication with our clients. CF has the essential tools to address most of our business' project management needs, and the value is the best.

CONS

CF is not as compatible with the Safari web browser as with the Chrome web browser, but CF is transparent with this on their website. In addition, we've experienced some small glitches on the app, but it works well enough to complete functions while on the job.

Nilson

Reviewed June 2022

Decent Software with horrible customer service.

Overall software was ok, i believe this software has the potential to be great however their approach on certain circumstances needs to be improved. Customer support is the key, having happy clients is a must

PROS

Overall the product has tons of interesting features.

CONS

Customer Support, how rude their staff can be over a simple problem.

features

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

I wanted to cancel the software for a couple of months due to the fact that Summer is here and i didnt have full time to implement the software completely, my trial was over by 5 days and i asked them to refund the money because of there 100 days policy . That is not true they will not refund you in full, their first approach was hey if you dispute you will be paying legal fees and etc. Im ok with them keeping my money, as long as their approach was different. I havent posted a bad review before since im a business owner and i believe how hard it is to keep clients happy. Its not about the money, its about principals, yes i did sign the disclaimer that they could keep the money, however being rude for no reason its totally unnecessary. Just keep an eye out because they are all about the $$$ not about clients ...

Malcolm

Reviewed January 2024

Very convenient!

PROS

It's less paper on my desk. It's now easier to track projects, job costing, labor, materials, etc. Support and training are also top-notch.

CONS

No option to process payroll within the system. Not a big deal though as they allow integration to a 3rd party software.

Keiron

Reviewed December 2023

Almost there

So far , I think it’s value for money and is being welcomed by our subcontractors. Time will tell.

PROS

The ability to have. A customer portal , create schedules from quote and crew schedules from schedules. All fairly seamless.

CONS

Some features are just gimmick and pointless, despite having been on live chat and live training there seems to be many parts that don’t quite gel together as they should, causing lots of mouse clicks and repetition in some areas.

Reason for choosing Contractor Foreman

Appearance and tools available made CF stand out a little Bit more Than the others. Although lack of drop box and zero integration was almost a deal breaker and if it’s not here soon we will not continue.

Reasons for switching to Contractor Foreman

For a Customer portal and the ability to create schedules and crew schedules. From estimates and streamline the company processes

Jennie

Customer service is terrible

PROS

When we first started using it in 2019 it was easy to talk to customer service. In fact, the customer service was amazing!

CONS

Customer service is terrible. Spoke with multiple people during chat. Was told to email someone and never received a response. It has obviously become a bigger company but it's unfortunate that customer service was affected.

Aaron

Reviewed March 2024

Meeting the need of a growing business

PROS

We are a growing company and with this need to address the current needs of our business to better assist our team and our clients. The current software we use dose not adequately address many critical needs and we have had to make a move.

CONS

The migration process has some very manual areas.

BENJAMIN

Amazed with the product!

PROS

One stop shop software. Extremely user-friendly software keeps amazing me the more we work on it. Very informative one to one, group chats and educational videos.

CONS

Still learning the software, at this moment nothing to dislike.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

The best one for the management company, i really love it so much

In my experience, I’ve developed a lot of things in business a cause this app …! It’s easy to use as it gives you more the information about what you need

PROS

Amazing one for the management our project and business development of our new business..!

CONS

It’s amazing, I'm glad because i have this amazing one of management projects and business

Jason

Contractor Foreman Review from Custom Home Builder

The customer service is exceptional. I would recommend to anyone

PROS

The ease of tracking expenses and entering budgets

CONS

Some of the reports are confusing to generate

Stephen

Reviewed January 2024

Many options to work from

PROS

CF gives you so many options to choose from on the standard formats and analytics of job allocation/costing.

CONS

With the many options it does require the effort to finalize how you want your format to work for you/company. Some are dual purpose but I will not say it is necessarily a con as you are able to build as you want

April

Love Contractor Forman

I love them and i am so happy i found them

PROS

I love that it has everything i need in it

CONS

Does not import past items or transactions. Maybe i did it wrong tho

Devin

Reviewed October 2023

Best project management software

100% perfect experience

PROS

It is super easy to use and keep your self organized.

CONS

This software has no missing features in my opinion

Reviewed February 2024

Ease of use

PROS

Very easy to implement the program. It has a ton of features

CONS

I would like to see another way to organize estimates and projects.

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Well organized system

PROS

I like the versatility of CF. I can use the mobile version to directly upload contacts onto the dashboard. My contractors can also use the mobile version to provide project status updates and upload photos. Additionally, whenever I have issues or questions, it's easy to get in touch with customer support.

CONS

CF has an option to provide suggestions on how to improve their system (which is great), but it would be nice if they followed up to let me know if they are actually working on implementing the suggestion.

Wendy