• Pros

• "The ease of use. I can customize and add as many forms as I want and they are really easy to create. "

• "It has the ability to track and combine a lot of information and it is quite user friendly. If used properly there is a lot of stored information at the touch of a button."

• "I can access and upload information and documentation from my cellular device while out in the field."

• Cons

• "We have had a few minor hic- ups within the app revolving around signatures we receive from our customers and clients. "

• "I would like to see some further development with reporting metrics. It would be very useful to have multiple sources of data for comparative analysis."

• "there is no formal user or admin guide addressing your challenges or method if you like to adopt. though customer support is always responsive. "

Browse Lighthouse HSE Reviews

Daryl from Marksmen Vegetation

The most felxible data management software on the market

Pros

Lighthouse lets you build and database safety functions in an easy to use front end and one of the most flexible back ends I've seen to date. We have incorporated everything from in field forms, safety inspections and incident management and the system integrates perfectly with reporting and desktop widgets. More than one of our top customers has said our reporting system (lighthouse) is an impressive asset.

Cons

Out of the box products work great but they're limited and those limitations are realized quickly. It takes development time to get this product to the next level, and that means an investment in the HSE program. Plan the growth model of this product, and look at cost recovery in administration time.

Barb from Raven Roofing (Sask) Ltd

Not Enough Words to Express my Satisfaction!

Our company needed a filed-level technology overhaul and a way to manage the paper-tiger generated by management of safety, health and in our case, customized timesheets. Lighthouse has saved hundreds of hours and thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars since implementation. I highly recommend Lighthouse HSE.

Pros

Lighthouse HSE has the convenience of many, many out of the box forms, dashboards, reports, etc. and also is completely customizable! Best of both worlds. Our field staff found Lighthouse to be easy-to-use, and because it is customizable I can respond positively to their requests & needs with small but useful changes 90% of the time.

Cons

In order to make a form print-friendly it must be set up in html code. While our Lighthouse support team was crackerjack at this task, it would be nice to do it myself.

Reasons for Choosing Lighthouse HSE

As a small company, we looked for a versatile software which could meet our immediate needs and which could grow with us. The non-modular, single-platform, very cost-effective product would likely have sold us on its own. Add in the outstanding, stellar customer service and support and the decision was easy.

Jessica from Alcon Electrical Corp.

I dont really have many negative things to say. I really enjoy the program and I can make any adjustments I want, when I want.

Pros

Cons

Not having the emails after forms are submitted in a PDF format with signatures, is my biggest con and only one really. The price is a little higher than some other companies out there. It would be nice to have an easier way of deleting multiple forms rather than opening each form and deleting it one by one. It would also be nice to have the signatures for the signing of policies and other attachments actually stamped ON the actual document, however, I dont think that it would be possible.

Bruce from Black & McDonald Limited

COVID-19 Fit For Duty

The accuracy and timeliness of reporting is very important during the pandemic. The system saves time and effort for our management team.

Pros

Our Covid-19 Fit for Duty program was streamlined through the use of Lighthouse. Administration, tracking and the immediate notifications have added significant value.

Cons

Some issues during set up and form information that has disappeared.

Darrin from Marid Industries Limited

The Lighthouse Software has been a terrific addition to our company's workplace safety program.

Some much time savings! The simplicity of managing a large amount of daily reporting has become so easy.

Pros

Lighthouse has completely streamlined our safety documentation. Everything is in the cloud and easily accessible by our construction foremen via their smartphone or tablet. All you need is an internet connection. This has eliminated the weekly chasing of hard copies of all of our documentation. The software is totally customizable and we are now implementing its use for our quality program. The lighthouse Team has been wonderful to get along with from initial setup to ongoing customer service.

Cons

I truly have very little negative feedback with this software. This is a digital system and some customers insist on a printed copy. The printing aspect can be a bit cumbersome but once it is set up with help from the service group, it is easy enough to deal with. This is nothing that would cause any real issues for the average user.

Henry from NSC Minerals Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

A great product for small and midsize companies

My overall experience with Lighthouse HSE is very good. The staff is an absolute joy to work with. Despite a few cons, I would most definitely recommend this program to other HSE Professionals.

Pros

What I like most about Lighthouse HSE is how easy it is to learn and use. The product is very user friendly and the dashboards are not overly complicated to understand.

Cons

I found that due to the simplicity of the program, it is very limited to the type of data you can present on the dashboard. There is not as much flexibility in the programming, for example the mathematical formulas, when you want to manipulate data like you would find in Excel. I also find the report development to be a bit time consuming. It would be nice if Lighthouse HSE could auto-generate the html code allowing the end-user to simply place the controls they want on a report during the designing phase.

Kyle from Maverick Oilfield Services

This data management system allows me access to critical information i need even in remote locations

Pros

Cons

While conducting investigation reports the the name, address, phone number, date of birth, length of time with company does not auto populate into the form.

Response from Lighthouse HSE Management Software

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the review Kyle. Lighthouse has the functionality to populate these fields, it was a design decision made during the implementation process to have users input this data. Talk with your group and let me know if you want to incorporate this change.

Bryan from Tier 1 Energy Solutions

Industry: Oil & Energy

Lighthouse, Best In Class !

We have solved the tracking of all QHSE data that other systems will not allow, we can now capture and track action items and the closure of these. We have a more robust QHSE management system with the addition of the Lighthouse to our programs.

Pros

I particularly appreciate the ability to create forms and custom processes that fit our business units and allow us to follow a workflow as we see fit. I believe our end users have bought in to the system and continue to support further development and use of the system as a result of this.

Cons

It is difficult to make any kind of "cons" statement with this software. If there was anything to highlight the reporting and exporting of reporting could be improved to offer a more detailed analysis of the captured data.

Briana from Doublestar Drilling

Industry: Civil Engineering

BIG BUSINESS CHANGER

Completely satisfied and would recommend this to any business considering a system to streamline their processes, provide reporting details, and provide their employees with an efficient system to make their daily activities easier and safer.

Pros

Going paperless and the buy in and participation from our field employees and our clients, because the system creates efficient digital engagement. The ability to customize and create our own business processes.

Cons

Unable to set up custom print layouts and creating systematic formulas without some professional programming experience and training.

Patrick from Maverick Oilfield

Industry: Oil & Energy

Overall the program has been good, It does take time to enter information and some poor formatting

Information stored that is readily available

Pros

Cons

Some of the uploads that require printing do not have a very good print format and therefore you are required to use other programs to do the job and in turn are not capable of up loading that information into cube

Jennifer from Construction

Lighthouse has allowed us to reach all of our employees with very easy to use software.

Great resource for safety process management

Pros

Very easy to use and customize, we looked at many options and very pleased with our decision to go with Lighthouse.

Cons

We have had great support from the Lighthouse team but a training manual and resource for trouble shooting would add value.

I have worked with Lighthouse HSE both as a designer of process as well as an operational end user

We are implementing this across our entire company and have been able to use this tool for other department needs outside of HSE.

Pros

I absolutely love the flexibility of the software and it's ability to shape process around our current methods as well as designing and mapping for our future growth.

Nelson from Maverick Oilfield Services

Industry: Oil & Energy

This system has proven to be an indispensable tool and has increased the efficiency of our system.

Pros

Lighthouse has provided us with an excellent source of real time data and the ability to manage our company HSE system in a very efficient manner.

RAHEEL from Walters Group

Lighthouse HSE is efficient

Pros

Efficient and ease to use is the most valuable feature for end-users specially when they working on offline devices. Its really efficient in this context. I found its very thoughtful tool for Health and safety users.

Andrew from METALEX Metal Buildings Inc

Industry: Oil & Energy

Lighthouse HSE is a great Health & Safety Management Software! Real Time!

Real time forms. we can bill and invoice before our erections crews even hit the road home. complete accountability from all staff with read receipts. you recieve an email notification when you are chimed in on a form. For me personally its great being able to ensure all field crews are doing the appropriate hazard assessments, JHA's etc, all before its too late.

Pros

Lighthouse HSE is amazing, its real time and incredibly fast! As a construction company we are able to communicate anything from Hazard Assessments to Hazard ID's all within the app. Create any customizable form that suits your company. Creates accountability within your company with their read receipts.

Susan from Exchanger Industries Limited

Easy to use and the data base of searchable information is great, all information in one place

All HSE information in one place and charts and trend tracking.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to enter data and the data is searchable, reminders about upcoming expiry dates, holds training certificates, charts and trends

Cons

It's a bit challenging to program if you haven't done this task very often. Practice makes perfect.

Great support and help!

Pros

So far it has been very user friendly. Support has been amazing and helpful in moving our company ahead with the process