Browse Silvertrac Software Reviews

Derick from Bastille Security Group #B20713

I have used Silvertrac for nearly a decade and am now currently using it for my own company.

Ease of use reporting with GPS verification. One of the biggest deterrents for guards to report a problem is how much paperwork may be involved. With the app, you take a few pictures, write a note, and your report is complete.

Pros

The reporting information is top notch. I can access officer reports from any of my devices (phone, ipad, macbook, desktop). Reports can't be deleted or modified, this is like an accountability measure for clients and I think its very important. Use of the app is pretty easy for guards. I am a huge fan of the issue monitor, I like to see what everyone is up to from a bird's eye type view.

Cons

The setup for each property, its issues, tasks and user accounts can be a bit time consuming. I wish there was a faster way to create new users, for instance, being able to import en masse from an excel sheet. However, once setup, the software works like a charm.

Peter from Congregational Security Inc

Very user friendly.

I an very satisfied as a customer.

Pros

The App and software is very user friendly. As an administrator the real time tracking of officers at multiple properties comes in very handy. I am able to monitor security officer's productivity or lack of activity from any location. My Silvertrac account is set up to receive automated email notifications for certain high priority security issues that I entered into the Silvertrac system. This way I always know what's happening on all my properties. I can run user shift reports for individual security officers and daily activity reports per property. There are so many cool features regarding their software, that I easily learned by just playing around within the system.

Cons

I can't find too many cons using the app. As an administrator I am able to edit security officer reports. The original report is stored within the system in order to save the integrity of the original report. You are able to submit pictures and audio clips. Maybe down the road we will be able to attach video clips from body camera footage or cell phones.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

The price, the app being user friendly, plenty of how to videos and information found easily on the internet to answer question, Silvertrac staff being easily accessible to answer any and all questions. I highly recommend Silvertrac for all your security needs.

Candie from Add Security Inc

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great Program! Could use a little improvement.

Overall experience is good. It has made us aware of some issues. I wish there was a way to search for a specific person or reference previous events for our Officers. It would be nice if we had access to a trespasser database like the parking database which would let other officers know this person has already been trespassed.

Pros

I like the availability to get constant updates or have them sent to my email so I can check them on my time. I find this is a great feature, I get to decide which issues I need to know right away.

Cons

The bugs. I don't like how it has repeat offenders. I wish it was more consistent. I understand you run into a problem every now and then. My issue is with a bug we bring up, we are informed it is fixed and it shows up doing the same thing a couple of weeks or months later.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

Silvertrac had a smaller onboarding and startup cost.

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

Silvertrac was a upgrade from Officer Reports. It was more reliable and easier to use.

Bryan from Sunstates Security

You guys are great!

The customer support, although I rarely need to use it, is on point. I always get an immediate response. The instructional videos are a huge help as well.

Pros

You guys crack me up! We appreciated having you at our conference this year. This video was excellent! Silvertrac is so simple to use. I was actually logging in when this window popped up. It takes me only a couple of minutes to run reports for my clients. The software is intuitive and easy to use. I never have issues with pulling data on my pc or collecting data from a mobile device. Silvertrac is simple, yet substantial. It has everything I need and is not intimidating to learn or navigate through. Great job!

Cons

I know that you all are working on more compatibility with Apple. We use these devices exclusively and it would be great to use the GPS tracking checkpoints instead of the QR codes.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

There was way to much going on with TrackTik's software. Way too many options. The interface was cluttered.

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

The technological advances that have been made since the Guard1Plus tour system came out made Silvertrac a no-brainer. GPS, photos, videos, real time reporting...of course I want that!

Joseph from Nevada Security Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

The quality of service has diminished...

Overall experience is good. But im starting to see and experience the decline in customer service. It used to be the main focus when I first started using the system early 2018.

Pros

The system itself is nice, could use some new features but overall we love the system and so do our clients... Customer service is good as well for the most part (not including sales).

Cons

Sales isnt so great. From what I hear they are extremely short handed. Ive been trying to get ahold of someone in sales for a week now. Tried calling the 888 number and it goes to voicemail saying no one is available. Sales team used to be the best, used to be responsive. Im unsure what happened. It's like once the company was sold to a bigger corporation the customer no longer mattered as much.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

It used to be the quality of service, but at this point im not quite sure. I might shop around to see whats out there. Someone's sales department will answer the call if S.T. wont...

Jessica from Vet-Sec Protection Agency

Industry: Security and Investigations

Awesome Software, Awesome Staff!

Over extremely happy with the software I always tell potential clients that SilverTrac is my favorite tool that Vet-Sec uses! Greg is AMAZING!!! Always helpful and available when we need him the most!

Pros

What I like most about SilverTrac is the clean user-friendly interface! When I have to show a client or a potential client SilverTrac that is the first thing that they point out. We like how easy for them to get the information that they need.

Cons

At times I would like to see more ability to customize options, for example, if we only patrol a property 2 times a month there is no way to have a report send only when there is data available.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

I believe it was used as a comparison, I think our intentions were always to go with SilverTrac.

Ismael from Americas Security Professionals

Industry: Public Safety

Amazing Product

Silvertrac has been an immeasurable investment for us. It has given our company the ability to compete with, and provide a superior guard service. It allows our officers to shine. +Small business.

Pros

Ease of setup, endlessly customizable to your needs. Great asset with time management for Personell. Allows operators to showcase team movements, and management of said team.

Cons

Payment portal is not linked to individual admin panel.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

The cost of silvertrac was more affordable, and overall a better product/service. Whereas Traktik is more of a product with little to no service.

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

Teamsoftware ruined the small business feel of lighthouse...

james from Plaza Security LLC

Supervising your Security Team has never been easier

Overall, I highly recommend this product to any Security company. Between the ease of use and fantastic customer service, it adds so much value to my company's product.

Pros

The software is easy to use and customize to your needs. The reports are fantastic. Very Professional looking and my Clients LOVE them. The accountability is a big selling point for new clients

Cons

can be glitchy at times- GPS markers dont always show up when updates are made.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

Ultimately, The customer service sold me. it is top notch and always available.

Clinton from The Philadelphia Protection Unit

Industry: Security and Investigations

Amazing Software and even greater Customer service.

My clients love the fact that they can log into the system and review reports anytime.

Pros

Geofencing is not included with this software. I would really like to see that added

Cons

I love this software its better than trackforce or anything else out there

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

Track force is very expensive and service is terrible

Charles from Element Security Solutions Inc

Industry: Security and Investigations

Silvertrac is a gamechanger!

From customer service to sales, we never felt that we were being pressured to buy any of the product line. The expertise that the team at Silvertrac has is awesome! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset for us and we look forward to extending our partnership with Silvertrac in the future!

Pros

Silvertrac is user friendly and comprehensive enough for both the client portal, as well as the user portal. The ability to easily account for personnel, reports, and the ability to customize guard tours has been paramount for the growth of our company.

Cons

We would like to see descriptors for the issue types so that guards are able to differentiate between what constitutes for a level 1-3 report.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

Our company was in need of comprehensive and customizable software and Silvertrac delivered.

Ruthie from Congregational Security Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Comprehensive Reporting At It's Best!!

Since including the Silvertrac in our bids, I find that a level of energy rises. Explaining that not only can they keep a historical account of security items, but also utilize the Maintenance Module as a Risk Mitigation Tool and possible save money to our clients. We have found more success in our presentations. Most of our sites have only one or two officers during sporadic times and therefore not feasible to keep a supervisor on site. This system has helped us to manage our employees without having supervisors on site. Our reporting has been so comprehensive that has been frequently used in court hearings.

Pros

When presenting a bid for services, it is a great pleasure to show our Silvertrac Reporting system because it's an easy sell as so much bang for your buck! My enthusiasm becomes infectious as I describe all three modules encompassed, Security, Parking and Maintenance. My more detail oriented property managers get super excited to know that they can sign in and view real time reporting. I love that we can incorporate pictures and audio. If a specific issue catches your attention, the issue numbers are quick links to view, print and even email the a full report of the issue. The system is so user friendly. However, for those who may be less tech savvy, the customer service is excellent! Not only do they make it easy to ask them questions or report concerns, but there are quick links on each page that take you directly to a support website for that given page and topic. The website details how to do something and even provides video for visual learners. Additionally , should you need to talk to a live person to guide you through, a Customer Care Manager is at your disposal. With these resources at your fingertips anyone can become and expert and optimize usage in no time! As much as I enjoy using this system, I am even more excited to see there are some big changes coming in the very near future that will make the system even better. I sincerely encourage anyone looking for this type of software to consider Silvertrac. It is, in my opinion, truly the best!

Cons

It was super easy to write about the Pros and even ran out of space describing what I like! I was hard-pressed to come up with Cons. However, there are currently a few issues. First, when utilizing the software support website, I find that it is out of date. The pictures and video show earlier versions of the software and it can be confusing. Secondly, When an issue is assigned to an officer, that officer is the only one who can leave notes on open issues. It cannot be reassigned to the next officer working the site. Additionally, If we wanted all officers to make notes on BOLO items, it is not possible at this time. Sometimes, on our one man posts, we have officers who try to cheat the system and sign in and out but then leave the site. Currently, there is no way to tell in the GPS tracking unless they enter activity. HOWEVER.......Remember when I mentioned the "big changes" in the Pros section? Each of these issues are being addressed and changed to accommodate these shortfalls. The changes will be coming at the end of this month. Therefore, this will be become pretty much the perfect software.

August 2016

Roger from Lange Investigation and Consulting Service LLC

August 2016

Improving my business with Silvertrac Software

I've identified weaknesses that I didn't know were there with my guards. Silvertrac has exposed those guards that were trying to get away with putting forth the minimum effort. My clients are impressed with the information they are now receiving. One client had in the past complained that the guards were not making rounds, I've went live with this software 3 weeks ago and since then the client has not had one complaint.

Pros

I can see when my guards are doing what they are supposed to be doing and when they are slacking. I had some employees that have become disgruntled because they are now being accountable for what they are doing. These employees are of course ones that I'm now working on eliminating from the ranks. The guards now spend more visible time in the field since they do not have to go in to the guard booth to type reports and dailies, everything is completed as they perform their duties during their shift. The majority of my guards say that they like this software because they are able to end their shift on time and not be tied down to completing reports and dailies. Silvertrac has allowed me to identify those employees who is late to work, these are the employees that don't like the program. The clients like the information they are receiving on a daily basis and the reports and dailies are waiting for them when they arrive in the office first thing in the morning. Whenever I have an issue with something in Silvertrac I send a message and within a very short time period I'm contacted and the issues are worked out, most time they are simple fixes that I had missed. Silvertrac has been very patient with me in resolving my issues while taking whatever time is needed to make sure I understand how to work around in the software. My wife had asked me why I hadn't been using this software earlier and I could only say I didn't know of it earlier. I guess you can say better late than never.

Cons

The only con I can think of and it's not Silvertrac issue but the only con is I'm just using it. Silvertrac need to find a way of getting the word out about this remarkable software and service they offer

Tom from Compass Security And Investigations

Industry: Security and Investigations

Will be a good fit for most security opperations

Overall I would recommend this product to any mid-size security company trying to streamline Operations and employee tracking.

Pros

silvertrac offers a wide variety of features that will work for most security operations. the customer service has been outstanding since day one.

Cons

like most of the security software companies in the market today after hours support is challenging. before purchasing this product make sure that the report will meet your customers needs, as the reports are relatively Limited in this software.

Price and functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

ease-of-use and guard tracking.

Anastasia (Dee Dee) from Comstock Protective Services

Comstock Protective Services

As a retired Public Safety Dispatch Supervisor and IT Project Manager, I was hired to facilitate the implementation of a Communications Center for a private security company looking to expand their patrol operations. My first job was to review their existing Guard Management Software, since there were lots of complaints with the Destiny Software System they were using, and to determine if it wasn't being utilized properly or simply wasn't designed to meet the company's needs. Destiny simply couldn't meet their needs. I compared several other programs and Silvertrac was in the top for consideration. Based on our needs, the Silvertrac functionality and their proposed price, it was an easy decision. Johnny Page worked with us and patiently and extensively answered all our questions and made several on-line workshops available to show us how the system worked. Considering the monthly price, which included 90 days of 1/2 off and a 90 day 100% money back guarantee, we couldn't NOT pick Silvertrac. Their written instructions, on-line video training material and webinars made the implementation of the new system very easy. I was even able to take their Mobile App user manual, insert our company's policies and personalized Issue Types, and create a .pdf that is issued to each officer who downloads the system. Their support team is outstanding. They answer quickly and never make me feel bad even when the problem or question is based on an error I made when setting or using a module. There are blogs and webinars that I constantly refer to other managers in our office. Their company is not just a software company that decided to write a program for the security industry. It is a Security oriented company that enjoys helping other Security companies with their product and lots of diversified support. I especially appreciate the efforts they put in to always trying to make the software better meet the needs of their customers. Our company now inserts several pages of Silvertrac's sales and demo screenshots into our business proposals when presenting a proposal to new clients. I highly recommend any security company look closely at Silvertrac. It just might help you become even more successful!!

Pros

The ease of implementation and the ease of use for Communications and field units. The functionality of the software.

Cons

Looking forward to more functionality in future releases.

Frank from SPS LLC. Security

Customer service

This program has enabled my company to have a professional format to present to the clients of what my staff is encountering on their properties. They can see what there paying for.

Pros

My company has been using this program for about 3 years now and we have had very good results. The attentiveness and knowledge of the customer service staff. they have always provided a solution and answer to my questions. The video tutorials are very helpful and complete. the intuitiveness of getting started on this program is excellent. I highly recommend this to program.

Cons

One feature of the reporting is that i would like to see is the ability to separate the issues i.e. getting a report of say just one issue from all of my locations (contracts). in order to get a accounting of what my staff deals with the most.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

This program is very similar to a program that i used as a police officer. That program was called Spellmin Millennium, so I already was familiar with a reporting system and wanted to get a similar one to assist me in collecting and recording my staffs daily tours and of course to account for there activities and show my clients what is happening on there properties in real time

Response from Silvertrac Software

Replied August 2019

Great news Frank! We pushed out an update today that will allow you to pull daily and summary reports by issue type! Your customer success manager will be reaching out to get you introduced to pulling the new report.

Arthur from Select Patrol

Nothing else like it!

Silvertrac is night and day compared to the traditional pen and paper reporting system, which does not allow for such critical documentation components as time and date stamped photos and checkpoint scan times, location, date, etc... The biggest benefit of Silvertrac is being notified of security, maintenance, and parking issues in real-time. This allows for our client's to respond in a timely fashion to any urgent issues.

Pros

Silvertrac has dramatically changed the way we operate as a security company. Silvertrac allows us to have a direct insight into all of our guard's activity and ensure our quality of service is being executed each and every day. Since partnering with Silvertrac our business has expanded year after year. This is due to our client's being impressed by the sophistication and documentation capabilities of Silvertrac's reporting software. Further, the ability for our guard's to scan checkpoints ensures all 'hotspots' of the property are being thoroughly patrolled and secured. The notes section for each property has also cut down on training time, as all important notices, areas of interest, policies, rules, procedures, etc... are readily‚Äč available to all new team members.

Cons

Not a severe issue... depending on your preference but as an Apple consumer, their Apple version could use some updates. Their Andriod version is seamless and responsive. Luckily, all of our work phones are Andriod.

June 2016

Jason from ALERT Protective Services

June 2016

ALERT Protective Services review of Silvertrac

Proposal was excellent, as was explanation of how the software worked. After evaluation, we quickly decided this would be a good fit for ALERT, even though our use of the software is a little different from a typical Silvertrac client. ALERT uses the software 85% of the time from a fixed location as a "dispatcher profile" - officers at a fixed post using a Windows PC, and accessing and creating an issue report via web browser interface. It works well this way for 90% of reports. The other 15% of use is the typical smartphone or tablet interface, via the Silvertrac App. The App itself works VERY well and we've gotten good feedback from clients.

Pros

Ease of use by officer personnel. Ease in reading reports as they are disseminated by email. Ease in seeing information at a glance via Issue Monitor and basic trend reports. DAR recap is also very good, providing clients with at a glance information. Of advanced functionality, the AUTO REPORTS function (auto DAR in particular) feature is GREAT and must have.

Cons

Given we use the software via web browser 85% of the time, the lack of ability to add a picture to a report from the initial issue creation stage is a con. I'd like to see this change, as this would be a perfect scenario for us, given how we use the software in gated community and high rise condo security applications. The only confusing part for clients, as we use the software: the "click here to see" statement at the bottom of initial issue report emails. 98% of our clients do not want nor have time to go into detail when viewing a report. They want the report informaiton via email... and that very typically has all the info they need. I'd like to see functionality to remove that statement as a customize-able feature. Finally, the basic trend reports are great (top 10 issues, types of issues, by table). I'd like to see the functionality to turn these numbers directly into bar/line/pie charts -- OR, to export them to Excel (instead of only PDF), so we can create our own charts for clients.

G. T. from BRB Patrol

Industry: Security and Investigations

It has been a force multiplier and has helped our company grow

Over all the software has been a force multiplier and has brought a platform to make our company the most valued, efficient and productive to our customers.

Pros

The ease of implementation (It took less than a week for our employees to become proficient) and the overall accountability features the software has built into it. It makes it easy to identify those employees who go above and beyond and those those who put your customers and contracts at risk. The flexibility to engage and inform our customers of our services, which has substantially increased our company's value to them.

Cons

The administrative side of this product can only be accessed through the internet, while the field operations are run through a cell phone application. I would like to see a Silvertrac app that could facilitate administrative functions with the same ease and flexibility as the field operations app.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

I field tested three separate security applications and software over a three month period. I found that Silvertrac was not only the most intuitive platform I tested, but it was the most cost effective of the three to implement. For me, Silvertrac was the easy choice.

Andrew from Global Security Concepts

Industry: Security and Investigations

I enjoy the features and the ease of use.

Guard tracking and client notifications

Pros

I like the customizable features with regards to the property setup. I like the ease of setting up new properties.

Cons

I dont like that the officers are able to go into the barcode scanner app and can log a checkpoint scan from the scanners history. I dont like that the timeclock dialogue box pops up every time you log in. We do not use that feature. I do not like how the devices are not easily identified under device management. When trying to determine which device i need to activate and or deactivate.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Replied April 2017

Hey Andrew! A Few things: 1 - There is no need to use a bar code scanner app anymore. The scanner is built-in to both the Android and Apple Apps. This will prevent the officers from logging checkpoints from the history. 2 - We can turn off the time clock feature for you so that pop-up doesn't come up any more. 3- There is an update coming in the next 30-days that will allow you to name the devices/add notes so you can easily identify where/who they are being used by. If you have any additional questions please shoot us an email at support@silvertracsoftware.com and we'll be happy to help! On your side, The Silvertrac Team

Greg from Triton Global Services, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Silvertrac Software has been a major reason our clients are referring us to other clients.

The biggest benefit for us has to be our clients referring us to other customers based on Silvertrac. Our company has grown by over 100% each year since using Silvertrac. Some of our core values are accountability and transparency. Silvertrac is our biggest tool in helping us meet and exceed our values on every service delivery we are involved with.

Pros

One of our biggest selling points is our transparency and accountability. Silvertrac gives us that platform to drive home these two traits of our company. Our clients appreciate the ability to see what our guards are doing in near real time and ensure we are meeting our conformance standards. Additionally, the automated reports the system generates for our clients has been extremely favorable. Customer service has been nothing short of excellent. I can always get an immediate response when I am having an issue or even a question regarding the capabilities.

Cons

The time clock feature appears to still have glitches in the feature and we have not been able to completely rely on this function.

Sam from Vet-Sec

Industry: Security and Investigations

My overall experience for the last 4 years has been really positive.

Pros

Ease of reports and the functionality to email automatically to clients with pictures attached. This is a really user-friendly product that both clients and employees can pick up very quickly. I really enjoy your support at well specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been an amazing help to us.

Cons

I do not like the fact that there is really limited customization as far as reports. If I could create my own reports that would be amazing. Also, if there is no data in the reports I would like it to not send anything. We have many clients that only do service 3 rotating days per week and it is difficult to run and send automatically without making them click every report and if no data they move on.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

I was not involved in the decision for that, but I believe after seeing some other products that Silvertrac is the best.

Megan from Anderson Security Agency

Industry: Security and Investigations

Awesome, Silvertrac customer support is extremely helpful & responds very quickly.

It makes our security officers more accountable on what they do at each site. As we cannot personally supervise each and every single post/employee on a daily basis.

Pros

Reporting is simple and easy to read as we send the reports to clients. I can walk through with a client over the phone to show them how to access the specific information they need. I personally use silvertrac to bill our clients per patrol hit.

Cons

The price, which I feel is high. As a company, I feel we currently do not use the system to it's highest ability and we should utilize it for much more than tracking patrol hits. I use silvertrac to bill our clients, I wish there was a way to have the total number of hits printed at the bottom of the page so I don't have to count each one.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Replied April 2017

Hi Megan, Thank you for your feedback! Just so there isn't any confusion, Silvertrac is priced based on the number of active devices being used, not users. But we'd love to work with you to help you get more out of the software! There is so much it can do to help deliver value (tracking gas logs, supervisor post inspections, guard tours for static sites, summary reports for quarterly reviews with your clients, and much more). Let's set you up with our customer success team to get things heading in the right direction. We'll have someone reaching out to you immediately. On your side, The Silvertrac Team

Elizabeth from Texas Metro Protection & Investigations, LLC

Silvertrac has definitely helped us with customer retention and employee accountability.

see survey responses

Pros

The best thing that Silvertrac has done for us is RETAIN CUSTOMERS. The GPS tracking and timestamped photos has definitely built credibility into our services. Also, makes it easy to verify "lone officer" posts with photos, timestamping, and GPS tracking reports. And, the ease of use and easy to train new personnel on the system. Within a few minutes any employee who uses a mobile device can learn Silvertrac in a few short training minutes. There are more pros, but these are my top 3. We cannot see our business without it!

Cons

It's not a deal breaker, but some upgrades or updates are not as quick as would like to see - especially the device maintenance. If you have more than a couple of devices, the system makes device management a bit nightmarish when trying to figure out which devices to activate and de-activate - this has been my only pet peeve with the system in over a year - and we still cannot give a user defined name to each device for easy and quick identification.

Brett from United Protective Services

Overall Satisfaction

Pros

It is user friendly. It holds users/officers accountable for their time and efforts.

Cons

The only downfall is the inability to create incident reports separately from the daily activity report.

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

Silvertrac has more options, such as, GPS monitoring, pictures and checkpoints.

Alex from Admiral Security

Silvertrac

Very great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there to help with any questions

Pros

The ease of use is the best part. Also the customer service is awesome.

Cons

Theres nothing that I don't like. I think a lot more needs to be added/adjust. Ex: Instead of having the minimum issue alerts per hour, we should be able to adjust the time to half an hour etc. If I'm a guard and want to go to sleep I hit the minimum issue requirements at the top of the our and the bottom of the next hour and I would be ok to go sleep. On the ops side we are looking at so many locations that it would be difficult for us to catch that and keep track of it

Sean from Norton Consulting & Investigations

Highly Recommend Silvertrac

Silvertrac has helped streamline the way we do our jobs. It's helped eliminate the need for multiple forms that now longer need to be printed. Clients like the ability to go online and see exactly what is happening on their sites.

Pros

Silvertrac's software is easy to use. The latest update improved upon an already great system. The GPS map has helped multiple times when a Client thought specific Officers weren't doing their jobs. Their customer service team is responsive and they take feedback to incorporate into the system. I've never had to wait to have an issue resolved or get extra assistance when needed.

Cons

There is a learning curve on the back end that can be time intensive, but once you have it down it's easy. They have a good set of learning tools to assist.

Brian from Allied Universal Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Excellent program and even better customer service.

Pros

The ease of customizing your report categories, patrol (parking violations), GPS to monitor officers, and the over all ease of using the program. A must if you're just getting started or are looking to switch.

Cons

I don't have any cons. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with any issues (usually is my oversite or fault) or concerns.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

We continue to use Silvertrac because it's easy to use and suits our needs as a security company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a tremendous help in assisting me with issues and has helped me with establishing patrol sites. He should be recognized to some compacity please. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Marisa from Sacramento Elite Patrol

Industry: Security and Investigations

The programs allows me to give information to my clients quickly. Makes my job easy!

We where able to make the company grow with this software program being a huge selling point.

Pros

Amazing quality in pictures and audio when sending reports to clients. They love the automated reports they receive daily. Great selling point when trying to get new clients. The program makes it very easy to go to a unit and retrieve all the reports when a manager needs information. The parking program allows you to find license numbers easily when looking information for a client. The system uploads quickly.

Cons

That there is no search engine to make it easy to find names that have been used in the system. You cannot edit the system when you have entered information. You are also not allowed to change the color or fonts in the system as well.

john from TST Private Security

Great selling point!

Support is fabulous, Greg has been awesome! Always makes himself available to any questions or issues, as well as the rest of the team!

Pros

The ease of use; being able to have your employee's pick up this software so seamlessly, it was a surprisingly awesome experience. We're in an industry, where training is always needed but time, is not always your friend, so you have to be creative and proactive in finding new ways to effectively train your staff. That ultimately benefits your clients, which this software has done.

Cons

None yet, knock on wood! So far it has been the best business decision we have made.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

It was a shot in the dark to be honest, it may be a strategy thing with other companies. Maybe they don't want there competitors to have this advantage, lol! This software is so good, it will literally get you new business once you explain it to potential clients. I speak from experience, it's already happened several times, no joke!

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

Horrible product and customer support.

Malinda from Smart Security, Inc.

Highly Recommended for use in the Security Industry

Pros

This software replaced our old archaic way of tracking and reporting incidents to clients. The setup and implementation was very easy, and the transition went smoothly. The software is user friendly, and the customer service is excellent.

Cons

I would love it if Silvertrac was able to route map for my patrol officers.

Cost.

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

Destiny was out of date, and did not offer the GPS feature or the handheld feature. We were using it on laptops that were mounted in the vehicles. Switching to Silvertrac allowed us to save money by making our company phones multifunctional, and also allows us to keep track of officers in the field.

Robert from Professional Guard and Patrol, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Review by Professional Guard and Parol, Inc.

This product has increased my business, when I take this on a sales call and show them how it works the client loves it. It proves the guard is on site and show if the are or are not doing their job. You can get the report to automaticity be e-mailed to the client at the end of the shifts

Pros

Being able to take pictures and attach them to the report and the virous reporting functions such as recording an audio message and attaching it to the report.

Cons

I would like it to be more user friendly, for those that are not computer savvy. I would like to see this being use also for alarm response so the officer can arrive on site check out the alarm , do his report and submit it.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

Pricing, the report functions and options of reports.

Donny from Residential Waste Service

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent Customer Service!

Given that we're not using the software for its intended purpose, I have to applaud its versatility. It's a user friendly app also. Most of all, the staff makes it a worth-while piece of software. They value their customers and it shows.

Pros

Working with rep has been a fantastic experience. He's professional, resourceful, and outgoing. He doesn't just fix items that need attention, but he spends the time to explain to you root cause and how to avoid it moving forward. The app is pretty quick to load data. I seldom observe a defect, although with any software, it happens.

Cons

***Important Preface*** My company doesn't use this app for its intended purpose. It was designed for the security market. We're in waste management. I think the application looks a little dated. I feel like it may lack slightly in functionality like greater levels of report filtering and more customizable reports.

Krista from Chief Protective Services, Inc.

The Silvertrac Software is exceptional

We as a company have used this software as a selling point and tool for our potential clients and sales proposal. This product/software has impressed our potential clients as well as current clients. We have increased our sales with the use of this product as well as the productivity of the guards.

Pros

The real-time reporting is an excellent selling point in our proposal to potential clients. With the use of this software we have increased our sales and number of clients. The GPS tracking is a great tool to keep the guards accountable as well as the check points (detex) option within the software. There are a number of different reports that are very helpful to our clients. Overall, the Silvertrac software is a valuable tool for our company and industry.

Noah from A1 Protective Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

Silvertrac Software is an effective security tool

We have sites which do not utilize Silvertrac and sites which do. For the ones which do, we see significantly higher client satisfaction and all stakeholders (supervisors/managers/clients) are able to identify internal or site problems much faster than hoping communication occurs through all those elements in the traditional manner. If it's reported in Silvertrac, everyone can see it!

Pros

The application interface is fairly straightforward and easy to train guards on. The ability to take notes, voice memo's and/or pictures for each incident allows the reporting to be thorough and in-depth. The clients love the url-based, customer interface. It gives them snapshot reporting of their site(s) and allows them to engage with our company management whenever they require more detail.

Cons

The setup can be a bit tricky. Additionally, geofencing is complicated as well. I can't confirm it's an issue with Silvertrac, but I've had poor reliability when using NFC-based checkpoints. Might be the tags we purchase for the software.

Cost-effectiveness

Daniel from Park Wilshire HOA

Great technology for security department in Hospitality Industry

Pros

I really like the feature I can track and notice how long each Security Guard takes to do patrol on daily basis and shift. We went from an analog system to technology and made everyone more responsible as they had to make patrol with knowing there is a report being sent to me directly.

Cons

Sometimes I feel the android ios version needs some better polishing just like Apple IOS version which is bettered polished and definitely very good.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

Silvertrac gave us the choice of buying our own phone also having our own plan not attach to their plan which other companies make a package deal and made their prices more expensive.

Chuck from Zicherheit LLC

One word - Outstanding!

Pros

This product has exceeds all our expectations and our clients love the reports we prepare for them. The reports are detailed and professionally done (by the system). Actually, I lost out on a bid this past summer (solely money issue) but was called back mainly because of our reports! (and they paid me what I asked for in my bid) Also, the customer service they provide is probably the best I have ever dealt with - they patiently answer every question in terms I can understand and walk me through the process. It feels like I'm calling my own, internal help desk because they are so helpful and friendly as if they are part of your team. In addition, they offer many tutorials (video) on the site and most of the time, that's all I need but when I do need additional help, they're there for me.

February 2016

Issac from ABC Security Service

February 2016

SilverTrac feedback

Feedback on SilverTrac: I have had a very good experience with SilverTrac in general and I'd say that the only thing I can say is that I on my end have not utilized the software to it's potential and that is to no fault of SilverTrac. That being said it performs just like it should, but as in most cases it is only as good as its operators. I am the Regional Manager ABC and take care of all of the sales calls and presentations for potential clients and this is where I am not only presenting my company but yours as well and I feel that I may not be doing my or SilverTrac the best service as I may or may not have been presenting it to its full potential. I know that I may not be utilizing your costumer service as much as I should and that is my fault as I would like to come up with a more targeted marketing plan to certain industries such as Construction. I mention construction as it is one of the industries that I have been getting the best response from and that is where I would like to see how I may be able to utilize the software to its full potential. The only con that I have encountered when I am presenting your software to some of my and SilverTrac competitors is the that some have real-time guard activity as you can see them walking around second by second in real-time. I was wondering if that is a feature that is even possible whith SilverTrac and thus can be added on or if its something that is in the works. If it is possible I would like to schedule a meeting to see if you may be able to help me out with some of the above mentioned items.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Replied February 2016

Hey Issac! We'd be happy to meet and show you how the GPS features work. We can even help you incorporate more of the software in your presentations so you can clearly communicate the benefits of your service. Go ahead and reach out to your success manager or our support team, support@silvertracsoftware.com, and we can set up a meeting. We are looking forward to working a little closer in the near future!

Chris from ACT Security Group

ACT/Silvertrac review.

Everyone a Silvertrac has always listened to our needs and worked to develop a product that fits them all. It's not always a quick fix but they keep me updated on the process. Keep up the good work! Tell the support team representative to talk slower.

Pros

I like that Silvertrac can be customized to each of our properties and customer needs. Automatic reports and immediate notifications are key to a lot our our customers. The directed tours were well received and help insure everything is checked. The new pass-down option is perfect for communicating with field officers.

Cons

I'd like to see a form type Incident Report the officer can complete in the field.

Chris from Security Concepts

Quick review

Great app and great company to deal with. Its nice that if you have an issue the person helping you knows what to do without reading a prompter

Pros

I like the way our staff reports look crisp and can easily be sent to our clients

Cons

Cant use it to schedule staff. This causes us to use 2 apps

I use both

Erika from The DPI Group/DPI Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Best Security Software Ever!

I was not a part of the original implementation team and took the reigns close to the beginning of this year with no knowledge of the software. I was able to navigate through the portal with the help buttons all over the place and being able to reach out to the support team either via email, phone and the chat box. This allowed me to get sites set up and customized. The recent work done with rep has assisted me greatly by confirming the work being done and assisting me with ways to fine tune the way in which it is currently set up.

Pros

The accessibility of the program has made it easy to use and operate. Being able to provide an additional and real time line of communication with clients has allowed for a stronger sense of security for many. This software allows the work to be shown in real time rather than hand written daily activity and incident reports that are picked up and reviewed when the supervisor is able to get to the site and pick them up. Being able to send auto reports to the clients has allowed them peace of mind in knowing they are receiving services as contracted.

Cons

Having to go through and set up customized patrols and not being able to copy them to another site makes for grueling work but it can be done. Being able to send messages or responses to issues sent in would be useful so that officers can make the adjustments accordingly.

Robert from Supreme Force Servicers

Best Software

Pros

We love being able to able to see issues right away and checking the GPS data on guard and making reports.

Cons

Parking software doesn't really work with the style of security we use for the safe list.

Reasons for Switching to Silvertrac Software

Because the program kept crashing and didn't offer as much as silver trace.

July 2016

Isabel from GMI

July 2016

GMI New Managers Demo

Johnny was on point with the software. He was on time to the meeting and organized. The Demo was pretty short (30 minutes ) however we went over and Johnny did not cut us off. We were using group thinking and Johnny was listening to our concerns and was creative enough to jump in and give us ideas.

Pros

Report Writing and Photos. I like the real time pictures.

Cons

I am not too sure how to use the GPS and how we can give accountability to a client. It sounded good when Johnny was talking about it but when trying to explain it to executive I realized I did not understand it 100%

Tranquelina from Shetler Security Services

A Security Nerd's Dream Come True

We are scanning areas of the property where any problem has the potential to become a huge inconvenience. Silvertrac allows us to track trends with different issues and also hold ourselves accountable for completing our proper checks. Our overall experience and training with the SilverTrac support team has been seamless, encouraging and educational. Special Thanks to rep. superior customer service skills and teaching ability. It has been enlightening!

Pros

The software is very straight forward and user friendly. Even my most seasoned officers who were initially reluctant to the technological changes have mastered Silvertrac and appreciate all of the opportunities it offers.

Cons

A simple beta testing bump in the road that was cleared up quickly if there were anything at all. Then again this was mostly due to the specific android device we were using. One quick email to our Customer Success Manager and the problem was resolved in minutes. In the end we are happy to be part of the new updates!

Gene from Residential Waste Service

Excellent Tracking and Reporting

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are very easy to work with and always respond to our needs quickly.

Pros

Very easy to implement, install and understand. The reporting is robust.

Cons

As of yet, does not have a "cookie crumb" trail via GPS similar to something a fitness app would provide. The software only leaves a trail through application of physical checkpoints.

Response from Silvertrac Software

Replied August 2019

Great news Gene! We just pushed out an update that will allow you to see your user's GPS locations every 60s throughout their entire shift. I'll have your Account Manager reach out today to get you early access to that feature! Thank you for your continued support and use of Silvertrac.

Don from ACT Security Group

Silvertrac Provides Documentation with Reliability and Ease

I use Sivertrac to address a plethora of business operations problems. It allows field personnel to identify and document issues that I need to address with our clients. By allowing me to bring issues to the client attention in a timely manager, Silvertrac improves client satisfaction and makes our team look good. Our clients greatly appreciate having the ability to configure and individually filter which issues are brought to their attention (Never, Urgent Only, or Always). We use Silvertrac to quantitatively and qualitatively measure productivity and performance of remote field personnel.

Pros

Ease of Use by non-technical end users Iron clad documentation of activity.

Cons

It is not easy to determine who is on the distribution list for property notifications and it can be difficult to modify property notifications once set up.

Kenny from Kates Detective & Security Agency

Industry: Security and Investigations

Silvertrac offers a robust management & reporting tool that exceeded our expectations...

Already mentioned in the PRO's block...

Pros

Silvertrac provided a seamless integration from our previous guard management system. It is easy to navigate and support services from REP are outstanding. I most recently included Silvertrac as a product in my final presentation for a major residential RFP and the decision makers were "blow away" by the presentation content. Their reply was: "Wow..., we actually don't have any questions for you because you just literally answered every concern we identified on our matrix during your presentation." We were deploying a previous software at one of this clients sites and rolled-out Silvertac for a trial to capture patrol and reporting data for the presentation. That strategy played out to perfection. The client was able to compare reporting data from our previous software to that of Silvertrac. The comparison was akin to that of Analog vs Digital. Oh and yes, we were awarded 3 out of 4 locations with this Client. Silvertrac most definitely played a significant role as a product differentiator, contributing to our success receiving the award.

Cons

1. Would like to see capability to upload pdf files (Post Orders); 2. Needs geo-fencing features;

Larry from ARIZONA PROTECTION AGENCY & PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS INC.

Excellent Solution

We have solved a huge problem of storing paper reports. We don't use them anymore! Also, our clients seem much more confident that we are on site and doing our patrols. We are better able to police our employees. We are able to provide instant feedback and correction to our people.

Pros

Allowed us to do away with paper reports. A complete archive of reports is kept and is accessible at any times. Really makes it convenient to send a client a report from a specific date. The GPS and Photographic capabilities provide proof of service.

Cons

The method of tracking licenses does not work for us. It is difficult to find a specific license. Making the licenses searchable by username would be EXTREMELY helpful. The license maintenance features are not intuitive and are difficult to use.

Santiago from Sunstates Security

Silvertrac Software

Overall this is a great all-in-one product that allows me to keep track of my employees and provide my customer with real time information.

Pros

The feature my clients and I find most useful is the ability to send reports out instantly to all required parties as soon as a report is completed. having this information real time is invaluable.

Cons

I would like to see improvements in the report interface that can include a fillable forms to ensure specific information is not missed in reports. I would also like for the checkpoint generator to be more user-friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

Nicholas from Kewley Security Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Pros

Issue Monitor to track what our staff are doing throughout their shifts

Cons

Report details not included in email notifications (this is important for our clients)

Reasons for Choosing Silvertrac Software

Pricing per user and per site... Significantly less than our previous software.

Overall pricing

Response from Silvertrac Software

Replied August 2019

Hey Nick - Thanks for the high marks for Silvertrac! As for the report details, there are 2 options: 1- Incident notifications will show all the report details in the email notification itself. 2- Daily Activity Reports delivered by email do not put all the notes into the email, but requires the users to open the PDF report provided in the notification. This behavior is based on how much information the average report contains. I hope the additional clarity helps! I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to walk you through those options to decide which is best for you and your clients.

Michael "Sully" from TRIDENT SECURITY SERVICES INC

Industry: Security and Investigations

We can't run without it!

We use Silvertrac for all of our clients, it's helpful for us to create reports in real-time as things happen. This allows our Security Officers the opportunity to document occurrences as they go, instead of relying on paper reports.

Pros

Fully customizable, the framework is easy to navigate and user-friendly. The features allow us to document incident reports, damage reports, and other documentation with ease in real-time.

Cons

There's not a lot that I would say is a con about the software. I do feel that an updated layout would be a good change to keep things fresh.