• icon"The biggest pro of Docksetch is pricing, much much more affordable than other Doc Signing software like Docusign, etc."
  • icon"Docsketch has been easy, effective, and efficient to use. It has helped save time and money."
  • icon"I am very much happy with Docsketch purchase as its value for money."
  • icon"The only thing I can think of is that there is no Integromat Integration as yet for me."
  • icon"My only complaint is that I can’t modify documents once they’re in DocSketch. Or perhaps I haven’t figured out how yet!)."
  • icon"While that took just a little time, as said, we had some initial troubles finding the proper setting for having someone sign at a specific place in the document."

Browse all SignWell Reviews

• Have you used SignWell and would like to share your experience with others?

Egor

Make my life and my clients easy!

Ronnie

Industry: Market Research

Easy to use, Value is there

Pros

Docsketch is easy for everyone using it - both our team and our customers. We have had many clients comment on how easy it was to complete signatures and how streamlined the entire process was. It makes it very, very clear where to sign and prevents clients from wasting time hunting for signature lines. No download is necessary which removes any burden from the client. We set it up in a matter of minutes and had our first signed contract out and back to us in under an hour. Lastly, to the Docsketch team's credit, they seem to be constantly improving the product and releasing updates.

Cons

We have not discovered any true cons thus far. Do they lack features that other "big guys" lack? Maybe. But if you're looking for a straight-forward and easy-to-use platform to get contracts signed, counter-signed, and tracked along the way, then Docsketch is for you.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

We didn't need all of the features and the price wasn't worth it.

February 2022

All Around Win!

Pros

+ Easy eSignatures process/simple interface makes it a breeze to send something for esignature + Template system is pretty easy to use for repeat documents + Great Support - they take time to make you personalized video answers when you have a problem and even roll out bug fixes and small enhancements within like DAYS of reporting. Totally unheard of for any SaaS vendor. + Flexible Templates system including template links you can share/email to someone for self service doc generation and signing + Robust zapier integration including ability to send docs from a template and also be notified automatically in another system when a document is signed, who signed it, etc.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is when you are signing, sometimes the original document can appear a bit small and I wish there were a zoom + / - option for signers in case it's too small for them to see. But this depends on the formatting of the document you upload.

Reasons for choosing SignWell

Signwell has more features and higher send limits for same price.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Tremendous cost savings, no contracts, and way better support

Laika

October 2022

My best cost-free digital signature ever!

Pros

I love that we can use this software to make our signatures digitally. It saves us time and money using this software.

Cons

As of now, I can't see anything that can be a cons. Great software so far!

Oscar

options

none

Pros

being able to sign without printing. it save time

Cons

This is the first time trying it. I do not have an answer yet.

it was recommended

Benjamin

Excellent alternative to Docusign that won't break the bank

Very positive experience; fabulous alterantive to Docusign for my team.

Pros

Strong feature set and robust platform. Excellent template feature which saves me a great deal of time, and a solid import functionality. Did I mention the price? :D Another great feature is the signing reminders - this has been a godsend particularly for clients that I don't want to *personally* hassle.

Cons

I've experienced a very odd sign-in bug that prevents me from signing in "the first time" I make an attempt, then accepts my sign-in the second time. I've asked other users, and the community at large, and it looks like this is just me, because no one else has this issue. I'm assuming it may be some odd caching conflict? No clue. I've contacted Docsketch support and they are working with me to learn more and figure out what's going on, so it's good to see that even a small isolated issue can get their attention. That all said, this only adds about 5 seconds to my day, and doesn't impede the use of the software at all.

Reasons for choosing SignWell

On recommendation from some folks in the start-up community.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Costs for maintaining a fully-featured docusign suite

Sweety

Super Amazing Digital Signing Tool

We're quite happy since day one as the onboarding process is pretty simple and they provide excellent Support (thanks SENSITIVE INFORMATION HIDDEN). They're constantly coming up with regular updates and new features.

Pros

Our Clients love seamlessly easy signing process. The RTIwala Services is catering to B2B as well as B2C Clients and for each one of them signing the legal documents and affidavits are super simple. And, fabulous feature is it auto fetches the existing client details based on the email, it saves our time and efforts.

Cons

Nothing as such but there should be more advanced features like REST APIs, more customization and native fonts for signing as many Indians would love to use the Hindi language. Some predefined templates to fetch the details from Forms (typeform/involveme) and populate to form in the form of drag and drop element.

Affordable & Simple

Reasons for switching to SignWell

HelloSign is very costly and seriously not for Startups and SMBs.

Ugo

Excellent document flow management software, new features added week by week

I bought this software at its very beginning with a special deal, so it was basically a bet on it. I won that bet, it's fantastic! I work in digital forensics field and I needed a software to help me sign contracts and securely share documents in a secure environment and I finally found it!

Pros

Easy to use, clear free training and explanations, new features every week/month! It worth (much more) the value I paid for it.

Cons

Nothing, it's perfect for what I need, nothing negative to write about

Reasons for choosing SignWell

Was the cheapest one with all the features I needed

Pieter

A perfect tool that gets signed all my necessary legal docs on autopilot

It used to be a pain, emailing documents to sign to customers or suppliers. Printing out the document, sign it, scan it, email it again to notice a signature on some page. Repetitive and frustrating it was, until Docsketch came into my life.

Pros

The fact that it's automating all the signing of documents, preventing back and forth emailing with customers. Timesaver to say the least!

Cons

The UI is in constant development and I feel that the team is working hard and listening to their users. But it still can be more friendly.

Reasons for choosing SignWell

Pricing is spot on, correct and worth every penny.

Rick

Industry: Online Media

Makes me look very professional to clients

DocSketch makes me look professional, cool and trustworthy to my customers. They like the experience of going to the signing of an agreement. Much more comfortable than printing out the document, signing it and scanning it in again.

Pros

I can import my own documents, made in Word, Google Docs or Notepad for that matter. Docsketch will transform them to signable documents, which look terrific for my customers.

Cons

I'd like a bit more localization and translation options, for dates and field names for example.

Reasons for choosing SignWell

The deal that was offered to me at the moment was an excellent deal.

Ika

October 2022

Superb software for digital signature with its perfect outcome and ease of use

Pros

I love this software! It is very useful in making an electronic signature that can be used for multiple documents, saving enough time. Perfect for emails and online documents necessary for transfer.

Cons

Specifically, none. Because I've been using it ever since the pandemic and I can say the e-signature are well pasted at the documents.

Pauline

Still working on it - great value!

Overall Docsketch has been great, and we've referred other PM's to Docsketch. It's affordability and ease to switch out users without breaking the bank has been great. I believe in another 3-6 months it'll be closer to perfection, making it a little more user friendly.

Pros

The biggest pro of Docksetch is pricing, much much more affordable than other Doc Signing software like Docusign, etc. You don't pay for additional users and it's simply priced (what you pay for is what you get, no add-ons, etc). It's pretty easy to use for the basics, especially since I worked in real estate and I'd signed Property management agreements to clients. I never had clients who had issues or questions, and I like the easy features like auto-remind, etc. Overall we've loved using it and it's a great value.

Cons

It's a work in progress, and you can tell. They are always adding new features, but sometimes when you're switching out contacts, or wanting to edit a template you sent out, it's very tedious and difficult to understand. Luckily, their customer support team is pretty awesome and they're always getting back to you immediately and open to product features.

Taylor

Excellent for SMBs

Docsketch has been a lifesaver. I cannot always get documents to a client in person. I needed something both easy for me and easy for my clients to complete. Docsketch filled that need. I tried several other services, but, found the combination of features and pricing from Docsketch to be just right.

Pros

Docsketch is user friendly and simple. The process of converting PDF documents to forms that can be electronically completed is intuitive and fast. Generally, I love how fast and easy it is to get a document to a client for review and signature. I've also received positive feedback from users who find their signing experience easy and fast.

Cons

There are some missing features, such as the ability to organize templates, that would make workflow easier.

signNow

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Comparable features for what I needed and great pricing.

Egor

Industry: Music

Make my life and my clients easy!

Great, fast, friendly support via chat or live Zoom session. They listened to my features requests and so far implemented all I suggested and fixed the bugs I found.

Pros

All done electronically No need for fax and printer Quick signing process by either typing your name and uploading your signsaute image Whitelabel! Signed documents sent to all the partied instantly Create your templates Created templates link to send to multiple clients, team members or place on a website Create teams, team members, accounts, and quick account switcher without a need to log out. Greate, friendly and fast support!

Cons

It's a bit of a learning curve but the support is always there to quickly help you even may use a screen share via live Zoom session to help you set up, recommend the best settings specific to you and get you going ASAP!

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Better pricing, easier to use.

Trevor

For small/medium sized businesses who need e-signatures done affordably, this is a no brainer

As a tech professional, it's always a challenge to get clients to sign off on contracts/amendments of services that are rendered. Most of my clients don't want to download a new app or figure out a new way to agree to anything outside of what their used to, and i've used a few of the bigger competitors which would confuse them on what they needed to do without initiation from me on the first run. But this tool? Incredibly easy to use and hand off to my clients who need a simple sign off - i'm able to remove branding to further my own credibility, but even the default branding doesn't distract you from the bigger picture. I used to use another up and coming tool but the functionality was too stiff and buggy for me. Once i started using this baby, I haven't had any pushback from my clients. All in all, this is a great purchase and I honestly would refer everyone to try out at least the free option, while it's still available.

Pros

Ease of use. Straightforward software as well as contract templates within their library to start me off on a myriad of industries that I may work with. The free plan is very generous for what you get and if you start with a paid plan, there's the option of removing the branding to showcase only your own. Nice touch.

Cons

Limited integrations. This isn't like the big boy software Hellosign or DocuSign, but you can tell that there's promise. API and Zapier connections are coming soon from what I understand and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very open for feedback; something that you rarely see in bigger, established tools.

Jim

Happily replaced RightSignature

The company responds quickly to questions and suggestions.

Pros

I'd grown tired of RightSignature's clunky interface for positioning fields in forms, which required way too much valuable time (especially because I'm a neat freak), so was looking for a more user-friendly option, which I found in Docsketch. Fields that readily snap into place, and other little touches that you don't realize you want until you're making multiple forms per month, have proven to be a big time saver. I find the UI overall to be a simpler, more modern and comfortable place to spend time generally. Most important of all, sending and signing always works as promised!

Cons

The one shortcoming I find is the inability to establish templates, and then post or send links out to those templates for people to fill out as needed (i.e. completing it with their name, email, and other info) versus having to identify a client by name and email beforehand so that they may complete it. Customer service says this is in the works, fortunately!

RightSignature

Kilian

Docsketch

Pros

Ease of use and setting up signatures. I like signing rules too.

Cons

Still in infancy stage. I'm in the real estate industry so I'd like a zapier integration/mls integration.

Reasons for choosing SignWell

cost and zapier integration.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

cost and zapier integration.

Stephen

Great solution for small and large businesses

I run a small online marketing consulting practice and have had a problem with contracts and the management of them with clients in the past, this system has simply taken that headache away and I now have a simple system for getting proposals and contracts signed off and on record!

Pros

I really like the simplicity and ease of use of the product. I love that I can see when my proposal and agreement documents have been seen by the other party and the audit trail document at the end is worth having for legal reasons.

Cons

It's a relatively new offering so might not have all the latest bells and whistles compared to other solutions, however that is fairly reflected in the pricing and I know they actively improving the product!