• Pros

• " Easy to use, clear free training and explanations, new features every week/month! It worth (much more) the value I paid for it."

• "I love how easy it is to create a template contract and send it to clients, in addition to the intuitive user interface. I don't need to think too much about where I need to go or what I need to do."

• "being able to sign without printing. it save time"

• Cons

• "This is the first time trying it. I do not have an answer yet."

• "There are some missing features, such as the ability to organize templates, that would make workflow easier. "

• "I wanted to have a payment option embedded in the documents, however, this seems like it could be compromised with the redirecting option."

Browse Docsketch Reviews

Ronnie from Savvy Cooperative

Industry: Market Research

Easy to use, Value is there

Pros

Docsketch is easy for everyone using it - both our team and our customers. We have had many clients comment on how easy it was to complete signatures and how streamlined the entire process was. It makes it very, very clear where to sign and prevents clients from wasting time hunting for signature lines. No download is necessary which removes any burden from the client. We set it up in a matter of minutes and had our first signed contract out and back to us in under an hour. Lastly, to the Docsketch team's credit, they seem to be constantly improving the product and releasing updates.

Cons

We have not discovered any true cons thus far. Do they lack features that other "big guys" lack? Maybe. But if you're looking for a straight-forward and easy-to-use platform to get contracts signed, counter-signed, and tracked along the way, then Docsketch is for you.

Trevor from Rate to Relate

For small/medium sized businesses who need e-signatures done affordably, this is a no brainer

As a tech professional, it's always a challenge to get clients to sign off on contracts/amendments of services that are rendered. Most of my clients don't want to download a new app or figure out a new way to agree to anything outside of what their used to, and i've used a few of the bigger competitors which would confuse them on what they needed to do without initiation from me on the first run. But this tool? Incredibly easy to use and hand off to my clients who need a simple sign off - i'm able to remove branding to further my own credibility, but even the default branding doesn't distract you from the bigger picture. I used to use another up and coming tool but the functionality was too stiff and buggy for me. Once i started using this baby, I haven't had any pushback from my clients. All in all, this is a great purchase and I honestly would refer everyone to try out at least the free option, while it's still available.

Pros

Ease of use. Straightforward software as well as contract templates within their library to start me off on a myriad of industries that I may work with. The free plan is very generous for what you get and if you start with a paid plan, there's the option of removing the branding to showcase only your own. Nice touch.

Cons

Limited integrations. This isn't like the big boy software Hellosign or DocuSign, but you can tell that there's promise. API and Zapier connections are coming soon from what I understand and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very open for feedback; something that you rarely see in bigger, established tools.

Benjamin from LFG Talent

Excellent alternative to Docusign that won't break the bank

Very positive experience; fabulous alterantive to Docusign for my team.

Pros

Strong feature set and robust platform. Excellent template feature which saves me a great deal of time, and a solid import functionality. Did I mention the price? :D Another great feature is the signing reminders - this has been a godsend particularly for clients that I don't want to *personally* hassle.

Cons

I've experienced a very odd sign-in bug that prevents me from signing in "the first time" I make an attempt, then accepts my sign-in the second time. I've asked other users, and the community at large, and it looks like this is just me, because no one else has this issue. I'm assuming it may be some odd caching conflict? No clue. I've contacted Docsketch support and they are working with me to learn more and figure out what's going on, so it's good to see that even a small isolated issue can get their attention. That all said, this only adds about 5 seconds to my day, and doesn't impede the use of the software at all.

Reasons for Choosing Docsketch

On recommendation from some folks in the start-up community.

Oscar from clinica Esperanza

options

none

Pros

being able to sign without printing. it save time

Cons

This is the first time trying it. I do not have an answer yet.

it was recommended

Jim from www.jimhjort.com

Happily replaced RightSignature

The company responds quickly to questions and suggestions.

Pros

I'd grown tired of RightSignature's clunky interface for positioning fields in forms, which required way too much valuable time (especially because I'm a neat freak), so was looking for a more user-friendly option, which I found in Docsketch. Fields that readily snap into place, and other little touches that you don't realize you want until you're making multiple forms per month, have proven to be a big time saver. I find the UI overall to be a simpler, more modern and comfortable place to spend time generally. Most important of all, sending and signing always works as promised!

Cons

The one shortcoming I find is the inability to establish templates, and then post or send links out to those templates for people to fill out as needed (i.e. completing it with their name, email, and other info) versus having to identify a client by name and email beforehand so that they may complete it. Customer service says this is in the works, fortunately!

Sweety from RTIwala Services

Super Amazing Digital Signing Tool

We're quite happy since day one as the onboarding process is pretty simple and they provide excellent Support (thanks SENSITIVE INFORMATION HIDDEN). They're constantly coming up with regular updates and new features.

Pros

Our Clients love seamlessly easy signing process. The RTIwala Services is catering to B2B as well as B2C Clients and for each one of them signing the legal documents and affidavits are super simple. And, fabulous feature is it auto fetches the existing client details based on the email, it saves our time and efforts.

Cons

Nothing as such but there should be more advanced features like REST APIs, more customization and native fonts for signing as many Indians would love to use the Hindi language. Some predefined templates to fetch the details from Forms (typeform/involveme) and populate to form in the form of drag and drop element.

Affordable & Simple

Pieter from Coachieving

A perfect tool that gets signed all my necessary legal docs on autopilot

It used to be a pain, emailing documents to sign to customers or suppliers. Printing out the document, sign it, scan it, email it again to notice a signature on some page. Repetitive and frustrating it was, until Docsketch came into my life.

Pros

The fact that it's automating all the signing of documents, preventing back and forth emailing with customers. Timesaver to say the least!

Cons

The UI is in constant development and I feel that the team is working hard and listening to their users. But it still can be more friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Docsketch

Pricing is spot on, correct and worth every penny.

Nelson from Nelmedia

Facile utiliser et des plus abordables

J'ai utilis auparavant la solution d'Adobe inclue avec Acrobat... Elle tait tellement complique utiliser, que j'ai due faire 3-4 va-et-vient (en plus des tests auparavant) pour russir bien choisir les champs et qui les remplissait, si bien que nous avons fini par prendre la solution de mon client... Pas trs professionnel... DocSketch a plus de types de champs et il est trs facile de dterminer qui remplit quel champ, en plus de permettre de dterminer si le champs est optionel ou obligatoire... J'aime le fait aussi que nous pouvons envoy une copie en CC une tierce personne.

Pros

- Simplicit d'utilisation - Complet - Trs bas prix

Cons

Je n'ai pas eu aucun problme avec le logiciel... Et les prix affich sur Capterra ont chang et sont maintenant beaucoup plus bas.

Rick from RAM ICT Services

Industry: Online Media

Makes me look very professional to clients

DocSketch makes me look professional, cool and trustworthy to my customers. They like the experience of going to the signing of an agreement. Much more comfortable than printing out the document, signing it and scanning it in again.

Pros

I can import my own documents, made in Word, Google Docs or Notepad for that matter. Docsketch will transform them to signable documents, which look terrific for my customers.

Cons

I'd like a bit more localization and translation options, for dates and field names for example.

Reasons for Choosing Docsketch

The deal that was offered to me at the moment was an excellent deal.

Ramon from Essence of Being

Gorgeous Document Signing Tool which is Delight to Use

Pros

- The design of the back and front end is very neat. It is easy to use and simply gets the job done. - The team is constantly enhancing the product and is listening to the customer base. - They offer dozens of templates for all kinds of documents.

Cons

- Currently is doesn't offer any localization. After I can translate the signing experience (email & front end) in German I will switch over from Eversign to Docsketch. - Currently they offer no API for automatic document creation e.g. via CRM. Rumors say that they have both on the roadmap.

Taylor from roofcheX

Excellent for SMBs

Docsketch has been a lifesaver. I cannot always get documents to a client in person. I needed something both easy for me and easy for my clients to complete. Docsketch filled that need. I tried several other services, but, found the combination of features and pricing from Docsketch to be just right.

Pros

Docsketch is user friendly and simple. The process of converting PDF documents to forms that can be electronically completed is intuitive and fast. Generally, I love how fast and easy it is to get a document to a client for review and signature. I've also received positive feedback from users who find their signing experience easy and fast.

Ugo from UGOLOPEZ.IT

Excellent document flow management software, new features added week by week

I bought this software at its very beginning with a special deal, so it was basically a bet on it. I won that bet, it's fantastic! I work in digital forensics field and I needed a software to help me sign contracts and securely share documents in a secure environment and I finally found it!

Pros

Cons

Nothing, it's perfect for what I need, nothing negative to write about

Reasons for Choosing Docsketch

Was the cheapest one with all the features I needed

Kilian from Red Pocket Realty

Docsketch

Pros

Ease of use and setting up signatures. I like signing rules too.

Cons

Still in infancy stage. I'm in the real estate industry so I'd like a zapier integration/mls integration.

Stephen from Optimise

Great solution for small and large businesses

I run a small online marketing consulting practice and have had a problem with contracts and the management of them with clients in the past, this system has simply taken that headache away and I now have a simple system for getting proposals and contracts signed off and on record!

Pros

I really like the simplicity and ease of use of the product. I love that I can see when my proposal and agreement documents have been seen by the other party and the audit trail document at the end is worth having for legal reasons.

Cons

It's a relatively new offering so might not have all the latest bells and whistles compared to other solutions, however that is fairly reflected in the pricing and I know they actively improving the product!

Michael from Michael Tabirade

DocSketch is a fantastic eDocument Signing Tool!

I'm very happy to be using DocSketch as I am regularly receiving new coaching clients and it is easy to get them to sign documentation, and check when they have! I would 100% recommend this software to anyone who needs easy, quick and seamless eContracts developed.

Amitabh from INTELLINA COMPUTING

Docsketch is an excellent e-signature product

there is nothing like cons but yeah looking for features, enhancements etc.. - Good to have more templates.

Pros

I am very much happy with Docsketch purchase as its value for money. Docsketch has lot of potential to use it with various businesses & i use it to sign web design and other contracts/agreements etc. I would recommend anyone to try Docsketch before they finalize any other e-signing products in the market. All the very best for Docsketch team.

Cons

- Simple & Easy Signing, - Easy to use interface. - Friendly customer support - Regular updates.

Jeff from Marketing

The easiest to use contract signing solution available

We've been struggling to find a document signing solution that didn't cost a ton of money and carried a consistent level of ease. After-all, that's all we're wanting from a service such as this - the management and signing of documents with some neat features sprinkled in. Docsketch hits the mark (and more) from our experience and level of need.

Pros

We've tried so many document signing solutions over the past decade. Nothing is as easy to use, cost friendly and as helpful/supportive as Docsketch. When we created our account, within minutes, I had a test document loaded into the account and sent out for signing. The way in which Docsketch validates the documenting of people signing and logging views for each is fantastic, adding further value in working with their service to maintain legally binding documents with clients. The way you can load in documents, create templated documents and assign fields is absolutely fantastic, easy to use and FAST.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind (and it's being really nit picky) is the size of the fields you can assign to the document as for font-size itself. After some testing though, a workaround we did was increase the spacing in the fields (in our own documents we uploaded) and customized the field to be bigger by default when sending it to a client.

Ryan from PathWise

Good Value

Pros

Simple to set up and easy for clients to use when signing our documents. We used a number of other providers before but this seems to be the best cost-effective solution out there.

Cons

This should be getting fixed shortly but there was no branding so we had to keep letting clients know who Docsketch was.

Michael from Doctor Micro

Faster Document Turnaround

Having Docsketch and my agreements ready to go saves us lots of time that we were waisting before mailing or having to drive out to a local client just to have them sign a document.

Pros

How fast it is to get out your documents and have them signed and returned without any hassle. And you know what is going on with your document every step of the way.

Cons

I have thought about what cons I have with the software for about 10 minutes now and the only one that came to mind is I wish I had found Docsketch sooner. So far so good a great company and service.

Kyle from WP Underdog

Simple and easy to use

I've primarily used this to sign contractor agreements, which has been handy because I don't have to have anyone print, sign, and scan their papers to send back. I also like that it sends updates on when a document has been signed by the other party because that usually kicks off a workflow of additional tasks that I can begin on my end.

Pros

I love that I can set up templates for my most frequently used documents.

Cons

It's a bit of a bummer that we can't connect to apps like Zapier to help pre-fill fields and send over documents, but I believe this is something that's in the roadmap for a future release.

Grimaldo from Sauco Media

It changed the way I organize my documents

It has been so far a pleasant surprise, the tool is straightforward and the signature feature has solved many of my problems regarding service documentation.

Pros

Docsketch is super easy to use, it helped me organizing my MS Word documents and centralized everything in one place. For my archive and new service agreements that we create on Word, I just add them in Docsketch and send them out for approval.

Cons

We work with clients from all around the world and not all of them use English as a first language. It'd be good if we can translate fields.

Great doc management app

Overall its a great streamlined app for getting docs signed and returned quickly.

Pros

Docsketch is easy to use and has a great UX. I've used several others that are a pain to navigate and not nearly as intuitive. It helps streamline getting docs returned. Also it has a great templating system so once you have a doc set up you can reuses with a few clicks.

Cons

The product is still newer and doesn't have all the bells and whistles competitors do, but those are being added over time.

Ricky from Real Estate

Fastest and Easiest e-Signature App

Docsketch is the fastest and easiest app we have tried to get legal signatures for documents from our clients. We have adopted it into our real estate business and its so convenient!

Pros

Document Tracking is a very good feature to know whether the client has read your proposal/contract already so you know when to follow up. The multi-party signing feature is also crucial for our sales and purchase agreements.

Cons

None, they are a very solid and stable company I have not run into any problems while using the app. Support was very helpful at the beginning when I set everything up.

Nitesh from Online Media

Better and balanced in terms of Quality & Affordability

A nice all in one document tracking, approval and electronic signature providing service with responsive support. I am a happy user in short. :)

Pros

I was using MyDocSafe in the past. It was too outdated in terms of design to keep using it. Later I switched to DocSketch because of its functionality and affordability. It works pretty well for electronic signature, approval, and document tracking. The UI is better too. It's easy to start as they provide free plan too with 3 Documents a Month option.

Cons

While it's already complete in what it promises to offer, I do find them slow in terms of adding new features. Howver, I like the responsiveness of the support team as they are always prompt.

Marc Angelo from Superhero Academy

Simple Software That Works! Isn't that novel!

Pros

I like that it's very simple to use and easy to send and receive documents as well as navigate for both myself and those who I want to sign agreements with.

Cons

Generally been solid but would love to see more features that make it a richer even more powerful tool in the future

Libardo from Digital-Lee

The Best Software for my Digital Proposals

My overall experience I have 0 complaints, I truly recommend this software to any Entrepreneur. There Customer Service is TOP Level!! Also there always eagerly improving and adding on new features. Not one of those companies that are dormant and not care about there product .... ;-) just saying here you got to have Docsketch!!

Pros

The ability to send my proposals digital. After this my clients will sign (Digital) and able to download a copy and store this anywhere. No need to manual print anymore ;-)

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that there is no Integromat Integration as yet for me.

Aby from AssurePluz

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Amazing Tool with great potential

Great people with amazing attitude in helping you out. they even respond to you during non-working hours and that shows the passion and commitment.

Pros

The Contract Library is really good and for many use cases this actually supports us in going live in less than 10 secs.

Cons

As of now, unavailability of Zapier or API integration. Good News is that, they are working on it and can be expected anytime. Just that is what i can write as a Cons if at all i have to write it.

Ronin from Attraction Academy

Frequent User...very clean easy to use product that gets the job done

Able to send and receive e-documents and execute contracts more easily, essential to a business to run smoothly

Pros

Ease of use, was up and running and able to get my tasks done without having to consult knowledge base. User interface is clean and simple, product works very well for its intended purpose. I like that it replaces my other costly sofware and helps me run my business more efficiently.

Cons

Needs more feature updates but still a very useful nonetheless

Chet from Incline Marketing Group

Amazing upcoming software that helps streamline our processes

Pros

I love the ease of the software and how convenient it is to collaborate. They focus a lot on updates and providing stability and it's been great.

Cons

There's a lot of advanced features still being developed so I'd say that's currently a con as it doesn't do as much as others do right now.

Anthony from AOG Design

Great Software for getting online documents signed

Pretty happy with this software. I like the way the developers are listening to users requests. Will continue to use it.

Pros

Easy to use, and great to tracking proposals, contracts or any pdf that needs one or multiple signatures. Developer is very responsive, and has implemented features that have been requested.

Cons

If you have a lot of fields it can be a little time consuming, but it does have a feature that can read fields intuitively so that helps.

G.R. from Hoff Marketing

Easy, Simple, Fast

Love it, use it almost everyday.

Pros

I love that templates make it quick and easy to send similar docs without having to build a new one every time. It's great to view receipts and to be able to notify recipients from inside the software as well.

Cons

Would love a Zapier integration but right now it fits my needs perfectly.

Kevin from Rental4.us

Perfect for real-estate.

I totally recommend it. Also new features are being released on a constant basis, features that I had no idea we would need until I read about them, they just keep on making life easier.

Pros

Docsketch solved a problem that we keep on running in to, we constantly needed to reschedule and manage a specific time to sign between our renters and landlord, it was a pain, specially if there were more then two people involved, also once we had the documents we had to go back to the office make a copy and return them. With Docsketch we are fully remote when it comes to contracts, everyone signs on their own time and everyone gets a signed copy, no more back and forth for scheduling.

Cons

Its a company that does not have any cons so far, other than they are still new in the business.

Justin from Simple Lotus

Simple and solid product

This is one of the better purchases I've made. The results are professional and clean looking. Docsketch works exactly as expected with no glitches it issues. I've recommended it to several people who have become users and find the tool useful.

Pros

Docsketch is a simple and clean software that solves a specific problem for its users. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

The tool is not as established as the competition so you won't find as many integrations or supporting apps. lean

Price

Dave from Message Impact Systems Inc.

Best way to get documents signed

Clients find it easy to use making it easier to get the signed document back. Chat support has been quick to help when we needed it.

Pros

Easy to use for us and the clients. Deals get closed faster is the signing process is quick and easy for the client. New features are getting added all the time.

Cons

No complaints about the service. Help pages are good but could use some more detail.

Michelle from Michelle Kraft Design + Dev

Great tool for e-signatures

This is a great tool to use to quickly create custom contracts and get them to my clients. It's simple to use so that you can get back to focusing on your project. The creator also built this with GDPR compliance, which is another plus!

Pros

It's quick and easy to use to create custom e-documents and collect signatures quickly. I also like that it sends a notification when your client has viewed your document, which is a feature not offered by other e-document services. Overall the interface is clean and straight forward.

Cons

As the sender, I still had to click the link in the email notification I received. It's not a huge problem, but I'm glad I tested out the process before I used this with a client. I also wish there was a radio button option when creating documents.

Josecar from Digital marketing

Great software for digital signature with a best customer support.

Pros

I like it because it's very simple to set up and use. The team is constantly adding new features and now with Docsketch to sign a contract it's a very smooth process.

Cons

I would like they would support Chinese characters in the signature audition (this is only on the final resume of the process when they send you the IPs and the signers. On the contracts itself you can use Chinese characters)

Rodi from Graphic Design

Smooth experience without friction

It's a great tool for legal signatures & e-signatures for client documents and it's quite simple and easy to use.

Pros

1. It's made really simple, the UI is simple and easy to use, There's zero friction in the whole process 2. Original quality in the uploaded e-documents 3. Neat & simple email layouts, it makes you look professional 4. Document Tracking > Follow-ups 5. Developer listens to our feedback 6. GDPR compliance & security (if you plan to do biz with EU-citizens) 7. Templates, upload once, use forever 8. Receivers fill automatically when you start typing the names, time saver

Cons

1. The signature size is too small by default compared to regular font size, looks unprofessional and kinda funny, not in a good way 2. Notes for each document, perhaps a prompt modal before pressing send button 3. Only English, wish you could localize at least the emails 4. There are minor UI extra unnecessary steps, like clicking upload document: 2 steps instead of one 5. You can't edit documents in it. Perhaps it's a good thing

Marwaan from Strategy & Design Consultation

Simple and Functional Client Documents

I was looking for an easy way to send project contracts to our clients. Previously they would need to download, print, and then scan the signed documents to only then send it to us. When we're trying to close a new project, this kind of delay or friction can cost us in time and slow down the approval process. Happy to know there's a team now working on user-friendly software to fix this.

Pros

The features seem to be perfectly designed for the way we work with clients. Well thought out, and smart, it's as if their design team anticipated our exact needs. Collecting signatures and approvals is a simple process - our clients don't need to have an account, they don't need to print and scan any documents, they don't even need to download anything. It really removed a lot of friction for us.

Cons

Certain features can be hard to find or navigate to. There are some useful features that new users may not even be aware of without tinkering and digging deeper into the platform. Wish we had better email customisation options - But I believe these have been added to a recent update.

Janet from Janet Barclay Web Design

Just what I needed

It's so easy to use that there's next to no learning curve at all, but I've posted a couple of questions using the chat feature and been impressed with the speed of the responses. I am so fortunate it was offered as an Appsumo detail right at the time I needed to consider an alternative to what I was using (because I'd exceeded the limits of my plan). Now I'm set for life!

Pros

I love that I can save the forms I send out regularly as templates and not have to upload them every single time.

Cons

I wish there was a way to receive a copy of or at least view the email I send to clients along with the documents. Although I have standard wording, I often include additional details, and have no easy way of keeping track of them.

Nancy from Unleashed Mobile Apps

Secure documentation signature

Great experience. My clients like using this for our contracts.

Pros

Secured way to get important documents signed. It's easy for clients to access, sign and return your documents.

Cons

The document is not easily edited before it is sent. If you need to make a correction you need to start all over.

Igor from DDP

Great App for Signatures!

Pros

The app solved my problem concerning the digital signature. My signature is stored on the app and I just need to upload my docs to get the work done.

Cons

If they improve the branding feature, it will be better. I would love to white-label the app to use with my clients.

David from Systemische Supervision & Coaching

A good solution for getting signatures

Its a good software and a well thought through competitor to the big players. Really worth a look.

Pros

I like the ease of use. The UI is polished, clients understand exactly what do to, the mails look neat with a small image of the pages.

Cons

There are a few bumps regarding workflow that get solved out very well the last weeks.

Serena from JCM Interior

Go Green with E-SIgn Contracts On The Move

So much potential

Pros

Finally one that get rid of the paper, or at least what we hope to. Quotations, proposals, contracts are done on the go, sending them tracked link to their email. Developer seem very responsive also, having implemented some newly suggested feature eg, restore docs.

Cons

Feedback from our on-the-ground sales team. The process is kinda lengthened (currently have to send to their email) when they will want the client to sign on the spot. Lacking In-person signing feature.

Response from Docsketch

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review, Serena! We're definitely open to feedback and using it to figure out which features we should build and in what order.

Arnie from Digital Marketing

Fantasic

Easy to send out contracts to my clients to sign and keep it organised simple, really.

Pros

Very simpl UI and easy to get started straight away. Easy to upload contracts in word format and presto its imported with graphics, text exactly the same. Easy to add signature, name elements once it is imported. Havent really required to contact them for support at all since its been very easy to use.

Cons

The updates with the white label have solved this issue, before that clients didnt like having a contract with a different from email address, confused them.

Mark from Huf Consultancy

Clear And Unbiased Facts About Docsketch Without All The Hype

We signed some agreements with suppliers using Docsketch and have received only positive feedback on the workflow.

Pros

Docsketch is so easy to use. It really is a breeze. I would say it took about 20 minutes to get set up and we were good to go!

Cons

As with any software you need to take some time and discover what all the features do specific. While that took just a little time, as said, we had some initial troubles finding the proper setting for having someone sign at a specific place in the document. Once used to the interface, that is no issue anymore.

Luis from KSE Academy

Simple way of getting contracts signed

I'm finding this software a really convenient way to speed up and ease the contract signing process.

Pros

I've been using Docsketch for a few months now and find it a very useful way of speeding the contract signing process. It's easy to set up and my clients/students have found it easy and convenient to use too. So I'm happy with it.

Cons

Sometimes, when the contract has quite a few fields it can be a little tedious to set up all the fields. And sometimes I get mixed up with the different roles (sender, etc.). But nothing major.

DocSketch Is a True Joy To Use!

As my title says, it's a joy to use. From the document creation process to interacting with customer support, I've enjoyed using DocSketch. Also, the price can't be beat!

Pros

It is so easy to use. I've used digital signature systems that were a bit convoluted, but DocSketch has made uploading documents to be signed, formatting them to be signed, and getting them signed so simple.

Cons

It still has a ways to go in some features to catch up to their competitors, but I have faith that they'll catch up quickly.

Scott from Pamoja Safaris

Quick and Easy e-Signatures

Overall, an efficient solution to our e-signature needs for any of our basic contracts/forms.

Pros

The ability to quickly import and setup documents to be used on the platform. The ease of sending documents to clients for signatures. The low-cost of the software.

Cons

The interface needs a bit of polishing, as working with it to set up forms can be a bit clunky. There are only a few options available as far as adding fields to your templates (text field, date, signature, and checkbox).

Ioannis from IT

Replaced all my paperwork

I use it for all legal paperwork, contracts etc. Saved me great amount of time.

Pros

* Making templates to reuse * E-signing * Send in order to be fulfilled

Cons

* I would like templates to be easier to be copied, at some points made me think too much

Great way to process and manage signed documents

Docsketch is super easy to set up and use, and makes servicing clients quick and easy. I couldn't ask for more.

Pros

This is a very clean, well thought out product. It covers all the bases when it comes to getting documents signed and processed. It's basically a one-stop solution, and very client-friendly.

Cons

It does everything I really need it to do. If I could ask for more, it might be some additional branding options, but it is fully functional just as it is.