All SignWell Reviews

Egor

Entertainment, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed October 2021

Make my life and my clients easy!

Ryan

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great Product Alternative to Monolithic Docusign

PROS

easy to set up, upload docs, set sig blocks and required fields (less than 5 mins), disseminated to multiple signatories with literally zero hassle. Amazing UX.

CONS

Honestly at this point nothing, after more use I am sure I will nitpick, but for what we needed it for, it's exactly what we were looking for.

Rem

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Do you want ease of use for both you and your customer? Try SignWell

For a tool this complete to be offered at such a reasonable rate, is incredible. I would definitely recommend it!

PROS

The clean interface is incredibly user-friendly and super intuitive. I just need the basics (getting clients to sign my quotes), but SignWell offers a lot more functionality than just that! I also love the automatic reminders and the fact that you can see every step of the process and see where your client's at.

CONS

I feel that the custom branding should be included in the Personal plan, not just in the business plan

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Too expensive for my as a soley owned business

Amit

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great App for Esign

PROS

Its easiness to use and doesn't require any prior knowledge.

CONS

Inability to edit doc itself when you wanna revise it for another signing

Anna

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

So far, so good, but I haven't used it much so far.

PROS

Very easy to use. Didn't need a tutorial.

CONS

I wish there was an option to sign everything myself and then send it to the client.

Free trial

Shelby

Construction, 2-10 employees

Streamlined Signatures with SignWell

PROS

SignWell offers a seamless signing experience with its user-friendly interface. Reminders and notifications keep me updated on signer activity, while top-notch security ensures document safety. Sending to multiple signers is a breeze. Plus, SignWell's pricing is refreshingly affordable compared to others in the industry. Overall, SignWell is my go-to for efficient and secure electronic signatures. Highly recommended!

CONS

While some might consider the inability to view the document history within the interface as a potential drawback, it hardly qualifies as one. SignWell compensates for this by providing timely updates every step of the way. From notifying you when your document is viewed to alerting you upon its signing, SignWell ensures you're always in the loop. This proactive approach enhances transparency and effectively mitigates any potential concerns about document history visibility.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Our decision to transition from DocuSign to SignWell was primarily driven by affordability, and it has proven to be a wise choice. Despite the lower cost, SignWell offers many of the same capabilities as DocuSign, making the switch a no-brainer for our company. With SignWell, we continue to enjoy the efficiency and functionality we need, but at a more budget-friendly price point. It's a win-win situation for us.

Vanessa

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Great tool for businesses getting started

The platform is very intuitive and I love how I can create different document templates with the personal plan.

PROS

I love that the free plan lets you send up to 3 documents a month and how easy it is to set up documents for signature. I have found it very convenient as I scale my business and need budget-friendly tools

CONS

I haven't found a way to group checkboxes, but it hasn't been mission-critical, and I have found ways around it.

Reason for choosing SignWell

Signwell had more capabilities available in their free version and I ultimately moved into a personal plan once I needed more

Laurie

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Useful tool for design-focused solopreneur

PROS

Love the aesthetically pleasing and intuitive user interface. Great to have a robust free version to try out.

CONS

Would love to be able to get a link in the free version! And uploaded signatures show up a bit small, would be great if these could be slightly bigger.

Peter

Construction, 1 employee

Peter DeGoede

PROS

I found this product easy to set up and use with previously generated PDFs which was really important to me. I liked the fact that it worked well with my current process of creating contracts.

CONS

The only con I have is that the free version doesn't allow link copying, just an auto generated email requesting signatures from clients.

Reason for choosing SignWell

Being able to try it out without signing up for a "free trial" that required credit card info allowed me to use it a couple of times before deciding.

Nick

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Best Signing Services I've used

User friendly packed with features a must have for all businesses.

PROS

Very user friendly and easy for all parties to use. Ability to have multiple parties sign has been crucial. Audit trail and mobile signing is a great feature.

CONS

No cons. Overall a great service to use.

Pat

Law Practice, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

An excellent way to share and track signing flows

PROS

The interface is super intuitive and easy to use. No chunkiness at all. Very slick and modern without too many clicks when you just need a document signed. You also get emails tracking progress of who has viewed and who has signed the documents.

CONS

I haven't found any flaws yet. My needs are basic and straightforward. Others might find shortcomings if they look long enough or have misguided expectations. I'm happy and will keep using SignWell.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Simplicity, ease of use, and reasonable pricing.

Fiona

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

So much quicker than using a Word Doc

I have found SignWell easy to use and very convenient compared to creating word documents and having to change them to pdfs, which was my old system. Electronic signatures are the way to go.

PROS

I love that I can see if a client has opened the document. I have learned that many clients open one day and sign on another, it is reassuring to track their progress. I also like that I can very quickly edit the template to suit each customers individualised requirements

CONS

In the trial you can only create one template so I recommend moving to a paid plan as soon as you are able

Lubos

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

The value for solopreneurs is extremely high

The experience was intuitive and easy to learn quickly. Testing other products in the past, I had no issue with setup and use.

PROS

I really like the option to pay per use. This is extremely important feature for startups and companies with relatively low usage of signed documents. This feature added to the fact that it is still full of features and professionally executed software puts SignWell above all competition.

CONS

The only things that I would like to see improved is how easy it is to add boxes into documents, that all look the same (size, etc.). This felt a little cubersome, if I wanted to recreate the same box across multiple pages of the document.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Pricing structure of SignWell works much better for my needs, while maitaining the same quality and usability of other software.

Ryan

Insurance, 2-10 employees

My thoughts on SignWell

PROS

It was easy to use, I used the free version so it solved the immediate issue I had and saved me money

CONS

When I was trying to have my wife sign a her side of the document it wouldn't let us, this was because we was still under my account. I wish it would have made that more clear and easier to understand. It took like 5 mins to figure out. Maybe a heading or something in parentheses that says, "This must be under the signers account." My thought is if you are using SignWell in the same room just as a digital option to save paper and ink, save yourself the hassle of scanning and then emailing, etc. When two people are in the same room you need an easy way for both of them to sign.

Magda

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Easy to Use

My overall experience is great. I have not had any problems so far!

PROS

SignWell is very easy to use. It is quick without making it difficult to understand to the senders.

CONS

There is not much that I don't like yet, although when I try and print it, it gives me a copy of the "SignWell" logo, which I don't need.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

DocuSign can be expensive! SignWell is very similar to DocuSign, but more affordable!

Kristin

Real Estate, 1 employee

Great product!

PROS

I appreciated that Signwell allowed to be send documents that required a social signature for free. It also notified me when the document was signed.

CONS

There was nothing not to like. Everything went well.

Oscar

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Personal review

Amazing, easy to use, practical, friendly and efficiency.

PROS

The easy way to use the tool to authenticate documentos and sign them with accesible and friendly visualizations.

CONS

The cost of the tool sometimes could be expensive for other users, maybe implement a student discount or something could help to get more end users.

1 employee

Document setup for signing

The Signwell syster is relatively easy to use, implement and quite effective.

PROS

The easy way it interfaces with my contacts and systems in place.

CONS

Like anything, it took a few tries to master.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

The signwell system is less costly and easier to use.

Reviewed February 2022

All Around Win!

PROS

+ Easy eSignatures process/simple interface makes it a breeze to send something for esignature + Template system is pretty easy to use for repeat documents + Great Support - they take time to make you personalized video answers when you have a problem and even roll out bug fixes and small enhancements within like DAYS of reporting. Totally unheard of for any SaaS vendor. + Flexible Templates system including template links you can share/email to someone for self service doc generation and signing + Robust zapier integration including ability to send docs from a template and also be notified automatically in another system when a document is signed, who signed it, etc.

CONS

The only thing I can think of is when you are signing, sometimes the original document can appear a bit small and I wish there were a zoom + / - option for signers in case it's too small for them to see. But this depends on the formatting of the document you upload.

Reason for choosing SignWell

Signwell has more features and higher send limits for same price.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Tremendous cost savings, no contracts, and way better support

Benjamin

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Excellent alternative to Docusign that won't break the bank

Very positive experience; fabulous alterantive to Docusign for my team.

PROS

Strong feature set and robust platform. Excellent template feature which saves me a great deal of time, and a solid import functionality. Did I mention the price? :D Another great feature is the signing reminders - this has been a godsend particularly for clients that I don't want to *personally* hassle.

CONS

I've experienced a very odd sign-in bug that prevents me from signing in "the first time" I make an attempt, then accepts my sign-in the second time. I've asked other users, and the community at large, and it looks like this is just me, because no one else has this issue. I'm assuming it may be some odd caching conflict? No clue. I've contacted Docsketch support and they are working with me to learn more and figure out what's going on, so it's good to see that even a small isolated issue can get their attention. That all said, this only adds about 5 seconds to my day, and doesn't impede the use of the software at all.

Reason for choosing SignWell

On recommendation from some folks in the start-up community.

Reasons for switching to SignWell

Costs for maintaining a fully-featured docusign suite

Anthony

Automotive, 1 employee

Best Signing Software

ive used it for a couple years for sales documents and its the best one and favorite ive used

PROS

easy to use, fast, reliable and great price

CONS

i don't dislike anything about the software

Reasons for switching to SignWell

docusign is too expensive and complex for our simple use case

Vincent