• icon"Pact safe allows us to have simple, clear, straight forward docs that can be signed quick which increases our sales and creates a better process."
  • icon"Pricing and flexibility with the product features and API. It has allowed us to adjust to our customers' needs and change our product for different types of forms."
  • icon"Ability to quickly assign signer fields and CC recipients."
  • icon"There are times I have trouble uploading my own documents. Occasionally the header does not populate and I have to manually enter information."
  • icon"There have been a few bugs when searching for signers, which has been inconvenient but there is typically always a work around."
  • icon"It's actually difficult to find something I don't like, other than the price."

All PactSafe Reviews

Zane

Responsive and evolving

It's been reliable and makes it easy for my clients to partner with us.

Pros

It's easy to navigate and the PactSafe team has taken constructive feedback to help personalize our setup. The PactSafe support has been responsive, even on weekends and holidays.

Cons

I ran into some sending/receiving issues when we first launched with PactSafe. Some clients didn't receive their agreements. Some notifications still show that a client hasn't "received" the agreement to their email - when in fact they did. It can seem unprofessional when reaching out multiple times to see if they received it, and contacting pactsafe to ensure it was successfully sent - even though the notification tells you otherwise. - This is not always the case, and usually only happens when the "receiver's" inbox/server is full.

The tool is good for the purposes we intended it for. It helps take care of legal docs management.

We were able to make the maintenance of terms and conditions, privacy policy, cookie policy links for our multiple languages and geographies mostly an administrative task where a user simple uploads documents in the tool and saved engineering bandwidth each time we launched in a new country or in a new language. The savings on engineering time has been quite good for the price point of the Software.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use for the most part and let's me update documents easily. It takes the hassle of maintaining legal documents and managing versions away from engineering valuable and saves valuable bandwidth. The feature to track which users accepted which versions of the documents helps in tracking and ensuring we have records in case of questions of claims later on and we got this out of the box without engineering time, which is great. At the price point, these features have been valuable to us

Cons

Some of the user interactions can be a little clunky from time to time. For example, the way to add a contract in to groups is not very intuitive and a person will not be able to find it easily. One cannot add tags to the documents in the document edit screen and save it at one shot, which is a bit of inefficient. So, some of these minor UI issues can be taken care of to make the user experience better

Jim

The software itself does not seem as intuitive as it appears. Some pics/symbols are confusing.

Pros

Like the fact it is embedded in the Salesforce environment. Can alert clients they need to sign a document/agreement via text, e-mail, etc.. Can remind clients to sign docs.

Cons

Again, does not seem intuitive for users as compared to some similar types of software. Can be difficult to ascertain functionality via dashboard icons.

Aurora

So great to have control!

Pros

This software frees up the engineering team to work on our company's product and gives the legal team complete control over the Terms of Service and related agreements. It has eased the burden on everyone with respect to updating the Terms of Service, tracking Terms of Service acceptance, and collecting, storing, and retrieving proof of acceptance and the version in effect at the time of acceptance. Zero buyers' remorse with this product.

Cons

The formatting interface takes some getting used to (don't use ctrl+z!) but the customer support team is awesome and will always jump in if I mess something up!

Reasons for choosing PactSafe

There is nothing out there that does what PactSafe that was designed with that purpose in mind.

Kari

PactSafe has made business so much more efficient, being able to send paperwork electronically.

Pros

Instant alerts when paperwork is complete, easy for new users to understand, and rarely has lag-time.

Cons

It can be very tedious adding the text fields to contracts. I would also like to see an option for making check boxes mandatory to choose one option.

PacSafe is most efficient, modern way for agreements to be clicked through and signed, period!

Simple, fast, to the point.

Pros

Very user friendly web site. You make it easy for my customesr to e-sign T&Cs or agreements. Best part, I know exactly when they do it.

Cons

None. But I do hope that you keep upgrading the user interface. Don't think that the current version is enough!

Wonderful product!

Pros

The efficiency! The amount of time we have saved on drafting & sending contracts has been drastically cut since we have implemented PactSafe into our routine. It is also very user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

The format editor can be a bit limiting.

I currently use PactSafe to send contracts to my clients.

Pros

I like that that I am able to see if the client has seen the contract even if they haven't signed it. Also, I like that it allows me to pause the contract to make edits which is great since every other contract service I've used makes me create a new agreement when needing to edit an active one. This is great! Also, PactSafe allows you to have a signer and a viewer which is also a perk from other tools I've used.

Cons

I would like to see it automatically send a reminder to the contract receiver after X days without me having to manually select that option.

Easy to implement. Amazing team that is very customer friendly.

Simplify our agreement interactions with customers.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility to fulfill a variety of agreement needs from Terms & Conditions to full contracts. The team keeps adding more functionality all the time.

Cons

Any special customization can take a bit of time due to the limited amount of staff PactSafe currently has.

Overall it has been a great experience to work with PactSafe. Definitely a good value spent.

Flexibility and competitive pricing

Pros

Cons

I think the user experience could be improved, especially on mobile. We got feedback from users that flipping the phone for the signature is not that great since it makes the rest of the phone experience a bit confusing.

Katie

Industry: Research

Use it daily!

Pros

I like the ease of use. I think its extremely user-friendly. Most days I can get a contract ready for distribution in less than 2 minutes. Really easy!

Cons

I do think that its a little difficult to get multiple people to sign one document. I wish that process of assigning multiple fields and required fields could be simplified a little more.

Hart

PactSafe Platfrom | A Breeze For Creating Contracts With Salesforce

Pros

- Easy integration with Salesforce-- the ability to edit contract both from within SFDC and PactSafe (PS) dashboard. - Responsive, human CS. - Ability to quickly assign signer fields and CC recipients. - Overall time-saver.

Cons

- Can be a bit clunk to rearrange signers as needed once contract has been sent.

Reasons for switching to PactSafe

George

Pactsafe is what signing documents should be fast, flexible, modern, and intuitive

Being able to sent out simple-to-sign documents is critical in sales. Pactsafe does exactly that. It's never failed, and not a single client has had any sort of issue with any of the documents. Really couldn't ask for any more.

Pros

Just about everything. Documents go through instantly, to both phones and email addresses. It's straightforward I never hear any confusion on the client end. It's flexible, I can make edits where I need to. It's fast and a pleasure to use. I even used the live chat on their website for support (which I'm pretty sure is not its intended purpose) and got an answer to my question in a few minutes. A++

Cons

Can't think of anything at the moment. I would say assigning contacts to signature fields is tedious, but, through their support team, I figured out that you can assign all. Con be gone!

Tyler

Industry: Public Safety

Very Easy to Use software to help sign documents / agreements

Very quick and easy way to paperlessly send and sign contracts

Pros

The prospects can sign an agreement with 1 click of a mouse. Everything is paperless. The end users can review / print / and sign the agreement all online.

Cons

The email notifications send automatcially to remind them to sign the document. This was a problem as some prospects would tell us "this will take 3 weeks" and the system would auto send emails reminding them to sign the contract. Some prospects would get annoyed saying " I told you it was going to be 3 weeks! Stop sending me reminders" NOTE: worked with customer service and they were able to turn these off.

Andy

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Simple and scalable

Pros

Seamless integration with our existing ERP for dynamic contracting. Slick mobile end user interface. Eliminates the need for administrative headcount and significantly reduces both contract generation time and errors.

Cons

Dynamic redlining is a work in progress. This second sentence is here to fill the minimum character limit.

Alex