All ClientPoint Reviews

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed February 2023

Automate your client communication and reporting processes easily!

ClientPoint is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for businesses like ours to manage client communication and reporting processes.

PROS

ClientPoint automates many manual tasks, such as client reporting and follow-ups, which saves time and reduces the risk of errors.

CONS

While ClientPoint integrates with some other tools and platforms, it may not be as well-integrated as some businesses would like.

cathleen

Reviewed April 2018

Everyone that does sales should use this awesome software

Using paperless is one of the best software programs to us for sales i recommend it for everyone who is in the same field. You can keep track of all your proposals and everyone is always involved and it holds so many proposals and you can add whatever section you want them to see inside the proposal and medium user friendly once you get the hang of it.

PROS

Paperless makes it so you dont have to deal with sending or faxing, or presenting paper proposals. It is all email based which makes it a lot easier to produce sales and promote business, safe for the environment and the trees. It lets however many people you want involved have access to any proposal anytime from any device rather if they are at work or not. everybody could do their part to keep the proposal up to date and add whatever they need to in real time.

CONS

Logging in from your cell or a unrecognized device it makes you always check your email for a verification pin every single time, kind of annoying, even after you have used that same device a million times to log in to paperless. Sometimes i search for a certain proposal that is in there and it wont let me find out I have to start my search over and un mark certain boxes to find it. it quite often has small little issues that support will take care of when you contact them through email.

Hi Cathleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Paperless Proposal. We think it's an awesome program as well. Security and protecting your proposals is important to us and one way we do this is with verification pins. To reduce frequency for verification, try updating your browser privacy settings to save cookies from Paperless Proposal.

Replied April 2018

Dean

Paperless Proposal Review

The software is a bit difficult to maneuver and clunky. I wish it were easier to use, I don't know if it just the way our company set it up or what.

PROS

The reporting features are nice.

CONS

It is cumbersome.

Dean, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Sorry to hear that you feel the product is cumbersome. I assume your library was not optimized well enough. Could you please reach out to support@paperlessproposal.com with some available times from your end? I would like to have a call with you to discuss your issues and resolve as soon as possible. Thanks, Rahat

Josh

Facilities Services, 10,000+ employees

A Game-Changing Service

Our experience with Paperless has been extremely positive. We've been working with them for about two years, and have since onboarded our entire sales team (36 sales associates from all over the country) to the Paperless system.

PROS

The ability to regulate our entire portfolio of proposal parts, and have direct insight into what is being used are the two biggest advantages for us. The system is easy to use, and fairly intuitive for those of us who prefer to self-teach. We find that we use Paperless for our "single source of truth" for all relevant proposal materials.

CONS

There are very few faults that I could point out with the software. There are occasionally glitches (due to corrupted files) during pagination (the support team is always prompt to resolve them).

Josh, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We are actually working on a feature to put pagination on hold until all the merge docs have processed, this way every pagination attempt will go in smooth with out any files getting corrupted. Hope that will solve your problem. Along with that we do have couple more minor and major updates coming up which will excite you further. One of them is built-in word processor to local edit the files within Paperless. Thanks, Rahat

D'Anna

Great Customer Experience

Our experience with Paperless Proposal has been completely positive. From the support team to management, everyone on the team is passionate about the product and ensuring that each customer is happy with the tool. The integration with Salesforce.com is a new feature we're using and we've found it to be very helpful to increase the value of the information available to each sales rep and the management team.

PROS

I like the ability to customize the product to our exact needs, the ease of use, the fantastic support, the value and most importantly, the customer engagement and experience. A product with consistent branding, simple electronic delivery and tracking elements make it a fantastic resource. Our customers are able to view the proposal with any device at any time and we are able to track the progress. There are never any surprises.

CONS

The only con about this software would be the same for any software - sometimes it can be hard to get users to adopt a new system. However, with 1:1 training, integrations and all the resources Paperless Proposal will provide, this eases internal challenges.

D'Anna, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Barbara

Reviewed June 2017

I am a proposal writer for a large security company and use Paperless on a daily basis.

it allows for our products to be uniform across our large footprint.

PROS

I love that the software allows for creating custom library's that contain all of our frequently used documents for quick access. I also love that I can contact Paperless Support and request that they add merge fields to the document to implant the customer name during the proposal editing stage.

CONS

I wish, for our industry, that there were more finalizing choices. Sometimes a certain industry, like gov't, can request that you cross reference responses, add info to the TOC or have certain language in the header or footer of each page. It would be extremely helpful if we could add these items in while editing in Paperless instead of having to download, open in PDF and make additional edits in Adobe. This creates a situation where the proposal in our library no longer contains the most updated version. So, if in a year we have to look back on the proposal, we may not recall that it had to be removed to finalize and we could potentially be using old info..

Barbara thanks for your review. Our CTO, Zeb Evans will reach out directly to you to address your concern.

Replied July 2017

steve

Reviewed April 2018

My opinions of using Paperless Proposal software

I been doing sales for a long time I think this is the best software program for keeping track of all proposals and documents for potential clients . Paperless has definitely help me to expand my networking

PROS

Paperless proposal now lets you conduct business and send proposals through email now instead of always having to print and fax or do paperwork for contracts. It makes sales a lot more convenient and definitely helps you keep track of all your leads and proposals that you have sent to new or potentially new clients. It also allows anyone in your company to have access and modify or add anything to the same specific document in real time so everybody knows whats going on and is kept in the loop.

CONS

Its not the most user friendliest software we had to have a professional come in and train us on using this software. If your not familiar it will take some getting used to but once you got the hang of it your going to love it. Every time you log on from a different device besides your main pc that paperless is all ready familiar with you have to get a code verification in your email and than enter that at login to even enter paperless and see your documents, that is kind of frustrating.

Brian

Security and Investigations, 10,000+ employees

Paperless Proposal Indiana Review

I have been using this platform for my proposals for several years now and the interface is very intuitive, the flexibility and customization options allow large/complex proposals to be just as easy to produce as small scale, simple proposals. The end product is always professional and represents my company well. The tracking metrics are extremely useful and help me to not only learn from previous efforts, but be more timely in my follow-up response with those decision makers that I am targeting. It also gives me insightful visibility into decision-makers up the chain of command whom I knew existed but may have not necessarily known their name or contact information.

PROS

The flexibility and customization ability of the platform. I can get as creative as I need to to win the business.

CONS

I would like to see more potential customization of the cover page with different color schemes, looks, multiple photo design arrangements, etc. to fit the client's business. In other words, I like to co-opt a client's culture or mirror that culture with my cover art so they know from second one that we share similar cultures or values.

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it so far. I would like to let you know that we can create very customizable cover page merge docs for you. Where you can control what type of information go in and how they format. Please contact your Paperless Administrator to send out a request to our support@paperlessproposal.com to get the ball rolling. Thanks, Rahat

Ryan

Facilities Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed June 2017

easy to upload customized documents for proposals

PROS

notifications after client has opened the proposal, great cover pages with photos and details, the ability to print the exact proposal that's being emailed to the customer, the ability to delay the sending of the proposal, and the data telling us how much time the customer spent on each page of the propsoal

CONS

can be a little slow in uploading, but not often. would like the proposal review to be more of an overall shot, like a map and maybe some animation effects for the proposal.

Reviewed November 2018

Simplifies Proposals

My experience has been positive from inception. The CP team is very helpful. Customer service is ON POINT!

PROS

Client Point, formerly Paperless Proposal, allows you to create well well designed proposals in minutes.

CONS

You must ensure that alllll of the data you may need for a proposal is uploaded. Either that or upload each page individually.

dallos

Reviewed February 2018

My use of Paperless Proposal

There are a ton of benefits to having this software especially if you are in sales and business development. I recommend it to everyone to use

PROS

I love this software it lets you leave up to date notes that can be shared with as many employees as you want it to share with so that everyone is kept up to date, has access and stays in the loop. If a client emails in all the employees attached receive it at the same time.

CONS

When searching for clients all ready in your list you have to keep the "unfiled" box unmarked before the right client will come up while searching. It kind of takes some time to get used to using the software and sometimes difficult to bring up specific client you are looking for. But once you learn it it is very cool.

hugo

Import and Export, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2016

We love paperless and their team!

PROS

It's so easy to use and love the customer service! We use paperless everyday. Easy to use and upload to. The support team is super friendly and quick to fix any issues.

CONS

The software is great. Maybe get rid of the last receipt page...

Hugo, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We can disable the download receipt page that gets added when you download the proposal. Please send in a request to do that via support@paperlessproposal.com If you ever have any questions please reach out to our support. Thanks, Rahat

Craig

Farming, 11-50 employees

Streamline your proposal process

Our company was looking for a way to stand out from our competition and have a way that clients could accept proposals online. We found that with perfect proposal. In addition we can follow what our clients find most important so we can make future proposal more effective.

PROS

The product is very easy to use even if you are putting out a ton of proposals. If you do have a concern the professional customer service will get it addresses very fast.

CONS

Wish there was a way to accept ARCH payment through system.

Craig, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We are not a payment solutions software thus we can't provide any payment solution. But if you happen to have any online gateway to accept payments with any other payment solutions provider then we can embed that gateway into your proposals so you can receive payments within the proposal. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Cody

My Review of paperless

Getting quicker responses on customization requests and just better overall code writing support would be appreciated.

PROS

Tractability of customer viewing.

CONS

Unable to customize for specific business needs quickly.

Cody, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Matt usually send out the change requests to Zeb directly and Zeb usually check his emails once a day. Sending out the change requests to support@paperlessproposal.com should result in faster response and resolution. Please let us now if there is anything outstanding or any new change we can help out with. Please email our support with any question or change requests. Thanks, Rahat

Ashley

Security and Investigations, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very easy to use

I have been using paperless proposal from the early stages. It is very easy to create customized pages.

PROS

I like Paperless Proposal because it is incredibly easy to use. I like having the archive to review proposal I have completed in the past. I also enjoy knowing when our prospects review the proposal.

CONS

Something that I do not like is I do not have the option to sort by the manager or territory that I have completed the proposal for. I would like to see an additional sorting method.

Ashley, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We can certainly add additional sorting filters for you. Please reach out to your Paperless Admin to contact support@paperlessproposal.com with the changes. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Jeff

Reviewed December 2017

It has been very useful and has helped me grow my sales. I have received many compliments.

PROS

The ease of presentation quality and data availability. The ability to adjust anything within the proposal with ease.

CONS

The fact that I have to use pdf files and upload them which means the fonts don't match. Crowded display of information on start up page.

Stephanie

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2017

Paperles Proposal is a great tool for our growing business to gain new customers in exciting ways!

We are able to work with our different sales representatives who each have their own unique sales styles to come together and have a mutual product that brings everyone's sales techniques to the modern age!

PROS

I work with 10 sales representatives in our San Diego office designing proposals for prospective customers and updating them for current customers who sometimes need sales boosts. It's easy to use and provides a great looking proposal!