• icon"Signing is easy and eliminates in-person meets."
  • icon"I think this software is really good and very efficient at what it does. Clearly works and does what you want it to do."
  • icon"The ease of use and the prices are very competitive with other software, its so much cheaper and just as good."
  • icon"I least like that Signable charges a fee to do this. It's really just signing paperwork, so I don't think it should be so costly."
  • icon"Sometimes it can have errors, but this is rare when it happens."
  • icon"My one criticism would be the deleting of items is a bit long winded, possibly due to stop you making errors."

All Signable Reviews

Sha-Lynn

May 2022

Great for all size of business

Bryan

Signable Review

I use Signable for all documnets in my property rental business, from GDPR notification to signing of Tenancy Agreements. I have been able to dispense of all printed documents and also reduc the time for processing tenants by half. couldn't live without it.

Pros

Very easy to use and for people to sign documents

Cons

Would be good to have more flexibilty woth merged fields.

Response from Signable

Hi Bryan, Thank you very much for providing your feedback. Merge fields do depend on how they are set up. This link maybe useful for you as it provides you with an overview of how to create the merge fields:- https://signable.help/how-do-i-enter-details-on-my-document-before-i-send-it/ If you have any other issues then please do give us a shout, we are available via LiveChat, Email help@signable.co.uk and Phone 0117 214 0412. All the best,

Replied November 2018

Steve

A hidden gem

It used to take us weeks sometimes to get clients to sign our engagement documents. With the cost and chasers it was time consuming. Now, with Signable, we send them securely by pdf. We get the signed paperwork back in days if not hours. This has improved profitability and efficiency.

Pros

Ease of use. Great pricing for small volumes. We get a much faster turnaround in our key client docs compared to posting them. It’s improved our business efficiency. It’s secure and cost effective compared to the post.

Cons

We don’t have branded emails so we always have to brief clients that the email they get will be from Singable so they know it’s not a scam or phishing attack or virus.

Reasons for choosing Signable

Better for smaller businesses with lower volumes.

Response from Signable

Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review on Signable! We love that the platform has helped in getting you a faster turnaround with client documents and it has improved your companies profitability that is great news! Ah yes, the branding feature is available on monthly plans and not on Pay As You Go. We do appreciate this and your feedback will be passed onto the wider team. If you do ever need anything then do get in contact with the customer team. All the best, Lauren

October 2022

Signable takes the stress out of contracts

Pros

Being able to easily set up and amend a contract template to send to a potential client for review and signature

Cons

In terms of functionality there are competitors that offer more for the price

Reasons for switching to Signable

Cost

Bruce

Positive

Pros

I don't have to print reams and reams of paper anymore

Cons

When they change it around everytime it takes a whle to get used to.

Response from Signable

Hi Bruce, Thank you for you review. We are pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use! We do appreciate that change can take a bit longer to get to grips with. We have recently released the new app, which the development team have been working on for some time, it has been developed to be more user friendly and help improve the management of documents on your account. So we do hope that you like these changes! We have several help articles and videos on the new app which are available under our help section on the website. Or the customer team are happy to answer any questions you may have. All the best, Lauren

Shelby

Industry: Photography

Super easy to use!

Using Signable allows me to conveniently and quickly get documents to my clients, as well as a seamless process for my clients completing and returning the documents to me. Before Singable I would have to send documents as PDF attachments and my clients would have to print, write and scan them - resulting in poor quality documents.

Pros

What I like most about Signable is how easy is it to setup and use. Just upload any document and click&drag the different fields to where you want them. Saved me a lot of hassle with my contracts!

Cons

I don't like how the completed documents have the activity trail on the last page - my clients don't need to see this.

Reasons for choosing Signable

I found Signable more user-friendly and more reasonably priced. In particular I like the pay-as-you-go option because I don't send a huge amount of contracts and they aren't regular.

Response from Signable

Hi Shelby, Thank you for your great feedback, it is good to hear that Signable has helped to save you time with sending contracts!! With the audit trail being on every completed document, this is a legal requirement so it isn't possible to remove this information I am afraid. We have more on the legal requirements here: https://www.signable.co.uk/legal/ If you do get any questions then do give us a shout, we are happy to help! All the best, Lauren

Replied May 2019

Simple to use, easy to get good results

Each year we need to send 300 contracts for self-employed managers to sign. Signable's API allows this to be done effortlessly from our existing internal applications.

Pros

Being able to integrate with Signable's API gives us a great way to manage our bulk contracts each year.

Cons

There are no drawbacks for what we need.

Reasons for choosing Signable

We used to use DocuSign but their minimum pricing option offered a lot of functionally we did not want at a much higher price.

Response from Signable

Hi David, Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review! We are happy to hear how easy you find the platform to use and how well using the API has worked for you! Do get in contact if you do ever get any questions. Thanks again, we really do appreciate it! All the best, Lauren

Martin S

Perfect for one-off contracts

Clients find it very easy to use. User support is fast and reliable.

Pros

Flexibility of payment. No long-term contract, but I can pay a fixed amount for each contract and use it whenever I need. Clients find it very easy to use, and are happy to sign an on-line contract with Signable.

Cons

Nothing springs to mind. One or two little bits of nomenclature (why do they refer to a contract as an 'envelope'?) but nothing serious at all.

Reasons for choosing Signable

Can't remember, but I know I used to use RightSignature and I'm pleased I changed.

Response from Signable

Hi Martin, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate the 5 star ratings across the board! Great that the flexibility of plans works for you. We have different plans available because we appreciate that the usage can be varied for our customers! Ah yes envelopes is used as the terminology when sending documents, because we see them to be similar as paper envelopes you post, because you can have multiple documents within an envelope on Signable, just like a paper envelope! :-) Do let us know if you ever need anything, the team are happy to help! All the best, Lauren

Replied June 2019

Signable, a new way of signing documents

Good experience to be combined with Docusign. Improvement to be made for customer service.

Pros

Pandemic made it really useful to switch to e-signature and Signable answered this problematic. It does compete up to Docusign and I would say is even better / easier to use.

Cons

Limited customer service response time vs Docusign. I would only use this software for simple / non urgent signatures.

Reasons for switching to Signable

Price

Response from Signable

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate any feedback to help improve our system. We take customer service response time very seriously and are actively working on improving our response times. I hope the changes we are making create a more positive experience.

Replied May 2021

Sandeep

Hassle Free eSignatures at amazing price

The experience with signable has been great. We are using this for contract signatures on regular basis after initial proof of concept. It has simplified the document signature process and also saved lots of printing/scanning and disposal of confidential waste.

Pros

User friendliness of the GUI , ability to create workflows , ability to track progress and sending reminders

Cons

It will help if document can be rejected with comments and new version of document can be added in the same workflow.

Reasons for choosing Signable

Cost effectiveness, friendly and speedy customer service

Response from Signable

Hi Sandeep, Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate your positive comments and 5 star review across the board! Your feedback on the rejected documents will be certainly passed onto the development team to look into, but I'm afraid at the moment it would be the case of uploading and sending a new document to that signer. Do let us know if you get any questions, we are here to help! All the best, Lauren

Arpit

Industry: Utilities

Great as a pay-as-you-go option

We were looking to have contracts signed digitally to avoid the draconian way of sending via email, then the recipient has to print, sign and scan back. It just creates too much work. By introducing Signable, we have sped up our document signing process and cut down our carbon footprint by saving copious amounts of paper, envelopes, toner and postage costs.

Pros

Excellent Graphic user interface and very quick to setup documents and get the envelopes out. Email notifications of when the user views and signs the envelope is very useful.

Cons

The customisation of emails and adding logos is not available on the pay-as-you-go subscription which is a real shame.

Response from Signable

Hi Arpit, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We really do appreciate your great comments, it is always nice to hear how well Signable is working for our customers. I am afraid that the Branding is only available on Small Business and above, however your feedback on this is appreciated, so thank you! :) If there is anything that the team can help with in the future then please do let us know. Have a very Happy New Year! All the best, Lauren

Replied January 2019

Cassandra

Industry: Publishing

July 2022

Easy contract signing process

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up a contract and have it sent out and signed by all parties. It's easy to track where a contract is in the signing process and the pay as you go option means that it's always cost effective, no matter how often you use it

Cons

I wish there was a way to create and update a document within Signable, rather than uploading a new document every time. If there is a way then it's not obvious as I haven't found it yet!

Response from Signable

Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased you find it an easy and cost effective tool. You can create templates in Signable by using our templates tab. The templates store a document with the fields you would like your customer to complete. You can select that template without having to alter it each time you send. If you need to replace the document, but keep the fields - you can use our replace template feature in the templates tab. If you would like to know more, feel free to contact us at help@signable.co.uk, via live chat or phone. We would be happy to talk you through our features anytime.

Replied July 2022

Nadine

Very useful on a tight deadline

It is very useful for me as I deal with insurance renewals and sometimes I do not get the documents back as quickly as we need them. It cuts out the time waiting for it to be posted and by me sending a reminder, it sends a notification to the signer's email which I find is better than me calling them to remind them. I like that I am able to send different kinds of documents as well from certificates, insurance renewals, accounts, inventories and questionnaires.

Pros

I like that the document is sent instantly to the signer. It is very handy if you are on a tight deadline and cannot wait for a document to be posted to the signer and them to post it back. The checkbox function is also very helpful and being able to place the signable fields in your chosen location means the signer is unable to sign it in the wrong places which is always a bonus!

Cons

I use Signable almost everyday and sometime when the chat pops up in the corner it can get a little frustrating. Perhaps it would be better if it didn't open up a dialogue box and instead just have the option to open it if I want to. It can also be annoying when you send reminders for the signers to sign the envelope and it takes you onto the envelope details each time so you have to go back to the main screen and search again

Response from Signable

Hi Nadine, Thank you very much for your feedback, we really do appreciate your time to do this. It is great that some of the features we have on the platform such as checkboxes are working well for you! Your feedback on the chat box will be passed onto the wider team as we want the option to chat to the team, to be as less disruptive for users as possible. We also appreciate your feedback on the reminders, this will also be passed on as something to look into. If you do ever get any questions then do get in contact with the team, we are happy to help. All the best, Lauren

Adele

Adapts any form we have into a Signable Form - Easily

Pros

We struggled for years with paper contracts, data collection forms, work assignment instructions, health and safety policies - you name it, we need to get it out to our workforce and need evidence it is seen and signed. It just ended up with wasted postage, missing forms and huge gaps in our audit trails. All of the signing systems we looked at were far too restrictive for us or complicated for the signer. When I joined Signable they seemed small compared to the bigger companies but they have constantly improved, grown and adapted their software to fit new requirements. We use Signable for everything we do now and it's amazing how it speeds up office processes. We have a workforce that is mostly non-office based and to be able to get important documents to them, know that they are signed and returned within a few hours never fails to amaze me. The ability to upload documents is a huge asset to us as we need to collect ID documents. We operate to British Standard screening levels and through two independent audits and our forms and uploaded documents through the Signable system have met and exceeded all the requirements. Highly recommended.

Jacob

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Accountancy Elite

In recruitment it is a lot of the time speed that counts and Signable allows us to get documents signed quickly and securely and adds an extra level of professionalism to our processes. Customer service in my opinion is flawless and goes hand in hand with the functionality and effectiveness of the software as to why i would recommend Signable for any business.

Pros

The functionality is brilliant with the layout being easy to navigate and engaging. The way the software tracks and logs stages of the document and then stores the document itself in the library is invaluable for us as a business.

Cons

Very occasionally the documents get re-directed into clients junk email however with a good level of communication this is easily remedied. I'm not even sure this can be combated by Signable anyway and may just be one of those things.

Response from Signable

Hi Jacob, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your great review. We really do appreciate all your feedback and your 5 star ratings across the board!! We do continuously work closely with mail providers to prevent emails from being caught up in spam filters but unfortunately it does still occur on some occasions. When this does happen we do advise that signers add @signable.co.uk to safe senders to ensure that it doesn't occur again. Thanks again for your great review Jacob! All the best, Lauren