All Xodo Sign Reviews

Eversign is great!

Tyrone

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Simple yet effective

PROS

Compared to other brands, I feel this product is simple to use but has all features if not more. We love the API access which we use to link to third party software.

CONS

We have been using it for some time, but not found one yet..

Matthew

Internet, 1 employee

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2019

Great but for a limited types of uses

Positive. Just limited in functionality as my needs grew over time.

PROS

I like the fact that Eversign is an affordable eSigning application. As a solo contractor, eversign fulfilled a needed functionality for my business to run. The notifications came in near to real-time and I was easily capable of tracking the progress of signatures of all parties involved with a contract.

CONS

Editing the documents for signing was not as straight forward as I had hoped it would be. Scrolling through large documents would take a lot of effort, even on a powerful notebook. The UI is less intuitive than I had hoped resulting in me not know if I was adding a user or immediately sending a document to that person.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

Pure and simple, I had a minimal of requirements and eversign offered the best pricing at the time.

Alex

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Great DocuSign alternative

PROS

Ease of use and great functionality. Has all the features of larger, more expensive software/platforms.

CONS

Currently does not integrate with our CRM system, therefore requiring more manual data entry compared to other platforms.

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed March 2024

Xodo Sign: A Game-Changer for Document Signing

Overall, EXCELLENT!!! it's become an indispensable tool for me.

PROS

Just wanted to drop a quick note about Xodo Sign because it's seriously been a game-changer for me. Signing documents used to be such a hassle, but with Xodo Sign, it's a breeze. No more printing, scanning, or faxing - just upload, sign, and send. It's that easy. Plus, being able to access my documents from anywhere, whether I'm on my laptop or phone, has been a total lifesaver. And the security features? Top-notch. If you're tired of dealing with paperwork the old-fashioned way, do yourself a favor and give Xodo Sign a try.

CONS

one aspect that could be better is the user interface. While it's fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it, I found it a bit clunky to navigate at first. Some refinements to the UI would definitely make the overall experience smoother and more user-friendly. Overall, Xodo Sign has made my life easier when it comes to handling paperwork, but a more streamlined user interface would take it to the next level.

Darisse

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Best Digital signing platform for the money

PROS

I like the fact that I can set up hoe I want my clients to sign. I also like how I can see when the have received, reviewed and signed the documents. I also like how easy the set up was.

CONS

There isn't anything that I can say that is a con for me in regard to the Xodo Sign platform.

Agustin

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Review from Agustin

PROS

Easy use and an excellent tool for small business

CONS

Nothing, everythin looks pretty good !!!

Vivek

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Experience

Great Experience and overall serving the purpose

PROS

Multi Stakeholder engagement and seamless integration with existing IT infrastructure

CONS

Personalization and User interface can be improved upon

Tay

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Seamless signing wherever you are

PROS

I really like how easy Xodo Sign is to use and get started. I was able to use it for the first time while having limited internet access on vacation and it was so simple and easy to get my contracts signed.

CONS

Nothing so far, I'm enjoying using Xodo Sign.

Kim

Law Enforcement, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Best digital signature software!

Overall I've loved using eversign! As a paralegal and notary public it has met all of my needs. I've saved time and I know everything is secure. It's easy to use with other products like Dropbox or Google docs meaning you don't have to change your document storage location.

PROS

Eversign is great if you need authenticated signatures on legally binding documents. It is easy to use and simple but still has advanced and custom features. There are several templates to choose from and you can create custom autofill text. Sending the document out is quick and easy, even if you're sending to multiple people. Eversign allows you to upload your signature and can even generate a signature for you! I love this! You have the options of typing or drawing your signature as well. You're able to store documents securely in your eversign account, when you no longer need them you can permanently delete them from eversign. You can also export them to your private file location with ease or set them to automatically expire. Eversign features an audit trail for each transaction/document with detailed information like IP address and a time stamp, very useful if a document is ever disputed.

CONS

Eversign does not have a separate android and IOS app. At times the mobile version does not work properly, and I have lost my autofill data several times. The price is somewhat high if you need to use the more advanced features/versions.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

Eversign was highly recommended by other firms and I liked the overall look and feel of eversign.

Reasons for switching to Xodo Sign

Eversign has more features that I need and includes more for the same price.

Melissa

Photography, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2019

A Great Option for My Photography Business

I used to use Honeybooks and and 17 Hats for my contracts. 17 hats lacked many critical security features to make the contract truly legally binding. Honeybooks had excellent security features but was WAY too expensive. eversign is exactly what I've been looking for to create and send contracts to my clients.

PROS

The price is reasonable and the final pdf contract looks great. It's really easy to create contracts thanks to the ability to import files from Google Drive. eversign's contracts help me maintain my professional image. The most important feature to me is the disclaimer. When my clients are about to sign the contract, they see a pop-up explaining that signing the document is legally binding.

CONS

My logo does not look good when my clients go into the document to sign. However, my logo looks great in the PDF that my clients receive when everyone has signed so I'm willing to overlook it. I also don't like that creating the signature fields is difficult. I can easily overlook it though because if I click "quick send" it automatically creates a signature page at the end that looks very professional.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

Most of those options were way too expensive for my business needs. Agree.com had industry specific contracts which was awesome but only allows one signature and I almost always have at least 2 clients per contract. SignRequest was the only other one I seriously considered. I disliked that the legal disclosure wasn't as obvious as eversign. Also, eversign will generate a very professional looking signature page instead of me having to mess around with creating name, signature, and date fields.

Reasons for switching to Xodo Sign

Honeybook is incredibly expensive. It does a lot and I suppose they can justify their price but I only needed it for contracts so there was no reason for me to continue to use them when there are cheaper options out there like eversign.

Ghulam

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Eversign Electronic Sign Software

It did not take me long learn the major featues of the software and within minutes I was able to use it, prepare the documents and send for signature. I have been thinking of using an electronic means of signing the documents. I thought the process would be very complicated. I used a couple of other sofwares but found Eversign much easier to use. The customers find it easy to sign as well. Another good thing that you get updated via email that the customer has opened the document so you have a track of customer activity.

PROS

This software layout is very simple to understand and use. At first glance it may appear to be complicated but a simple tour makes everything easy to understand. The homepage layout is clear all menu options are accessible.

CONS

The page scrolling is by means of the arrows and not by mouse buttons. There is no suggestion that scrolling is only controlled by arrows (at least I did not find it). You just have to find by trial and error

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

For ease of use and pricing.

Reasons for switching to Xodo Sign

I was just trying different softwares for my business and found eversign to be more versatile and economical to use. The price is vary fair and affordable for a small business like ourselves.

Laura

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Great system that is easy for us and our customers

We tried several different e-signature options and this one works best for us. We send a lot of one-off forms and signature pages to customers, and their pricing structure accommodates that so much better than any other company.

PROS

I love how easy it is for our customers. Even those who aren't comfortable with email in general like the ease and convenience of e-signing and this platform. The customer management section works well.

CONS

We send a lot of forms, and some of them are quite lengthy. Putting each individual checkbox, text box, radio button, etc. can be time consuming. It's a bit clunky when you have to add multiple elements throughout a document.It would be great if Xodo could recognize where blanks, checkboxes or radio buttons are in the document.Also, sometimes our customers skip important parts because there's no way to require them to make a choice between two checkboxes.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

Ease of use. Simplicity. Pricing structure that allows us to send a high volume of one-off documents.

Luke

Furniture, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Good E-Signature Platform At An Affordable Price

I am solving a problem with employee onboarding. Because of the amount of states that my company covers, having a system to standardize rather than printing out and killing so much paper as well as making sure that the documents come back clean and on-time is crucial to my company's success. Through working with eversign, we were able to realize that using an online option to do the onboarding will become a realization rather than an idea and will help greatly improve our employee onboarding program.

PROS

The interface is nice and smooth. It is easy to understand and pickup. I really like the use of the hidden tags to streamline your documents so that you can upload and the boxes are there for you. In my profession, I manage many employees across multiple states. Each state has different requirements and forms to fill out. Therefore having the ability to create boxes directly on my form and then having the system create it for me is great. This saves me a lot of time in having to redo the boxes and forms when I upload it as a template or for use. For 90 per cent of the things that I do, eversign works for my company.

CONS

I wished they had a hidden tag for other functions such as attachments and bulk signing. Currently I have to add attachment boxes in when I upload. Its not a deal killer but hopefully in future upgrades this is something that can be done. Other than that I'm happy with Eversign.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

Simple......Cost and features. The cost was excellent with an all you can send at a fixed price. I don't feel stressed by this. Also features and interfaces were good they made it simple and has all the features I would ever need for 90% of the stuff that I do.

Reasons for switching to Xodo Sign

Inflexibility on price, hard-line on everything. With so many competitors out there, they will lose out marketshare. Internet is not where it used to be.

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Not an alternative, but a primary solution

I was looking for soemthing to handle my e-signature needs quickly and very cost efecively. Having used tools like Docusign or Adobe in the past, I didnt need all the features and certaionly didnt want the cost. I just waned something that would handle my e-signature needs at a low price point. I found that via Eversign. I highly recommend thm for a quick, easy and fully fucntional e-signature solution.

PROS

The software is lights out easy to use. No learning curve necessary. Just install and go. Much better value that Adobe or other solutions that cost much more.

CONS

At this point none, the software is refined enough that it works on all the devices I use, with no issues.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

I used the trial version to see it's ease of use and feature set. For what I needed it fit easily into my needs set and at a low price point. Learning curve was about 1 minute and I was successful signing my first document within 3 minutes. I had a time sensitive document and at the time did not have an e-signature solution. My selection of Eversign turned out to be an excellent choice. Great product, great rice point and great people.

Reasons for switching to Xodo Sign

Provided by my old firm and needed a new solution via my new role and position within the company.

Nicola

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

From OneSpan to Xodo Sign

I easily would give it a five star at the moment. Let's hope they stay at this level in the future.

PROS

I have been a OneSpan (formerly eSignlive) for 3 years, and even though the process and the experience with OneSpan is not bad, I must say, that Xodo Sign has a better one. 1- Better upload documents system 2- More signing choices 3- Better capture signature system 4- More intuitive than OneSpan 5- Clients don't need any instructions about "how to sign", instead with OneSpan I have always sent instructions on how to do it to my clients and/or associates. All in all, I will give 5 full stars.

CONS

Too soon to tell what I don't like about Xodo Sign. It's less than 1 month I am using it. So let's give it a longer trial before to spot the weaknesses.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

After watching a few youtube videos, I decided that Xodo Sign was the best in terms of easiness of use.

Reasons for switching to Xodo Sign

Never liked the signature capture system, price is too high for the quality offered

Vickie

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Perfect solution for obtaining signed documents

Eversign is making it so I am able to continue to do business during the COVID-19 pandemic. We also try to be a paperless company & being able to obtain signatures without printing the documents is a huge plus!

PROS

It is extremely easy to use. The process of creating the document for signature is very easy, you are able to customize the fields which is very helpful. I love that you can incorporate your business logo into the process so that it appears on the email that is sent to the customer. The customers I have sent documents to all told me how easy it was to sign.

CONS

I have not found any cons to this software yet. Everything works as it is supposed to and I have not had any issues.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

The pricing was much more competitive!

Reasons for switching to Xodo Sign

The cost was extremely high for what you received. Eversign has a lower price and in addition to getting the same service of sending documents for e-signature it also lets you use your logo at no additional cost.

Rachel

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2021

Eversign is great for quick, efficient client on boarding.

It's helped our team be efficient and create a seamless client on boarding process.

PROS

It is very simple to use, for both the one creating the contract and the one signing it.

CONS

It does everything we need, we haven't had any issues so far.

Reason for choosing Xodo Sign

We needed efficiency and affordability.

Reasons for switching to Xodo Sign

Honeybook was complicated when it came to trying to update a document or make any changes to a clients account.

Rowena

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Xodo Sign Review

PROS

What I like the most about Xodo Sign is we reduce the use of paper in the office. Electronic documents are way more easy to organize and update. Xodo Sign gives us all the tools we need to edit, send, and sign documents in seconds and track all our documents in one repository that we can access anywhere at any time. Also our organization is under GDPR, Xodo Sign is way too perfect for us for legal validity and compliance.

CONS

As much as I like most of the features of Xodo Sign, there is a limit to sending documents in bulk. So we have to manually send the document to individuals with the same information. If we only have 25 API Requests for a month and if we have 100 users required to receive and sign the document, we need to send the remaining 75 documents to 75 individuals manually and that would take too much of our time.

Becky