• Pros

• "I would recommend this product since this is very useful in every aspects and in so many ways. affordable price"

• "Easy interface, cost effective and highly secure. Using it since 2+ years .I Highly recommended this software to those who are looking for higly secure and reliable DTM ."

• "Zorrosign is far superior to other e-signature platforms in regards to how simple it’s platform is to use as well as its affordability. Very easy to integrate into our systems. "

• Cons

• "The software is not accessible for people with disabilities, but ZorroSign is in the process of securing 508 certification and compliance. "

• "We’d like to be able to send out broadcast emails and we understand that feature is soon to be released."

• "I do not think any thing least about this software. This software is so easy and loaded with so many functions ."

Browse ZorroSign eSignature Reviews

Riaz from PacificPoint Realty, LLC

Secure, user friendly, affordable

Great product, highly recommend to others.

Pros

Cons

There weren’t very many cons that we noticed in the platform.

Reasons for Choosing ZorroSign eSignature

User friendly and price.

Reasons for Switching to ZorroSign eSignature

Easy to integrate into our systems.

Response from ZorroSign Digital Signature

Replied January 2021

Hello Riaz, we are happy to hear you feel ZorroSign is a superior and easy to use digital signature solution that seamlessly integrates into legacy systems. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future please let us know.

Nusrat from Motolease

Easy interface and secure

Fast aplication processing , no hassle.

Cons

Response from ZorroSign

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. We are happy to see that you continue to use our software. Cheers! Team ZorroSign

Victoria from Validated Claim Support

Industry: Cosmetics

Pros

The drag and drop features to fill in documents with the information needed for both parties.

Cons

I would like to send one document to a large number of people, it took a few trials to finally get it.

Response from ZorroSign

Replied July 2020

Hello Victoria, thank you for your review of ZorroSign. It looks like you had difficulty using our Bulk Send feature. If you have any issues in the future, please reach out to us directly so we can help you, just email support@zorrosign.com.

jen from emrill

Efficient, very affordable and reliable

Pros

Cons

mobile app would be amazing. So far, i am happy with the product and services,nothing as I am a satisfied customer

Response from ZorroSign

Replied December 2018

Dear customer, Thank you so much for your review and support. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our solution. You'd be happy to know that we are about to release a fully native version of our mobile app on iOS and Android platforms. These mobile apps extend the functionality and capabilities of our current mobile app including the ability to scan the 4n6 security token and view audit trail. Cheers! Team ZorroSign

Stephen from The Stay Safe Project

Easy to use, cost effective. A complete end to end solution, from creation to authentication!

Easy to use and have saved lots of money over the last 6 months

Pros

ZorroSign is the only solution in the market that can authenticate and verify printed copy of the eSigned document. The built in Document Management System (DMS) system keeps all your documents secure and organized. Great product, a must have for any organization!

Cons

Response from ZorroSign

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your taking the time to give us feedback. We are constantly enhancing our application and continue to serve greater customers needs. Our 508 compliance certification in process and we can't wait to release it to our customers. Thank you Team ZorroSign

Caylin from Epic Presence

Easy to sign, seal and deliver!

Pros

It's signatures are legally binding and the documents are unique to the user. You can share with your whole team.

Cons

Response from ZorroSign

Replied December 2018

Hi, Thank you for your review. In the last several months ZorroSign has released over 30 major features and enhancements to the platform. Bulk Send (or Broadcast) was one of them. There are recorded training videos on our Youtube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZy4qvFz4tPB2MkL5oSUsw -Team ZorroSign

Allyson from Sirendurance

Reliable, user friendly, easy, and secure

I have had a very positive experience with ZorroSign. Team members are quick to answer questions if I need anything, but I've been able to do everything on my own, especially with the tutorials.

Pros

ZorroSign allows me to easily email permission slips and waivers to new clients and Sirendurance party members without having to set up registration before each event. There is a lot of liability with water activities, and I feel confident and secure using a software that is not only dependable, but can't be challenged. I wasn't very familiar with eSignature solutions when I first started and the tutorial videos were amazing to help me get things going.

Cons

If you're unfamiliar with any eSignature software, it can take a few moments to get used to. However, once you've learned how to create your own templates, it's so fast and easy.

Response from ZorroSign

Replied April 2019

Hello Allyson, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you're putting our software to great use and that you're enjoying benefits efficiency, time and money saving. ZorroSign team is always here to support you should you need any help. Thank you Team ZorroSign!

Paul from Paul Marcone and Associates

Industry: Government Relations

Outstanding Product -- Easy to Use

Pros

ZorroSign has made signing contracts, service agreements and other documents so easy and efficient. It has not only made me more productive, but it has also dramatically improved the security of my sensitive documents. For someone like me who is sometimes "tech-challenged", ZorroSign has been a welcome addition to my "team" to make my operation more efficient.

Cons

Nothing! The product is easy to use, seemless to integrate and intuitive in all aspects of operation.

Response from ZorroSign

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your review, Paul. We are thrilled ZorroSign meets all of your digital signature needs.

MICHAEL from JONES COMMUNICATIONS

Incredible tool for agreements, contracts, and collaborative documents

Pros

I love that ZorroSign has leveraged blockchain to build a DTM solution—first for digitally signing agreements and contracts, but also for collaborating on the creation, review, and approval of digital documents. As teams work more remotely, and as clients are engaged around the world, the need for such a secure digital collaboration platform grows.

Cons

All users must have their own login/accounts with ZorroSign, to prove they are who they say they are (signatory attribution, for legal purposes). But once everyone has a ZorroSign account, it ensures the legality and security of the process.

Response from ZorroSign

Replied June 2020

Hello Michael, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are pleased to read your appreciation for why it's important to leverage blockchain technology in a digital signature solution. The ZorroSign team is always here to support you should you need any help. Regards, Team ZorroSign!

Natasha from Education Management

eSignature made easy!

Customer service was top notch!

Pros

Easy to use! I’m glad I did the initial trial.

Cons

Nothing - everything was a smooth thank you

Response from ZorroSign Digital Signature

Replied January 2021

Hello Natasha, we are thrilled ZorroSign and our customer service team met your needs. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future please let us know.

Harshawardhan from Webnex

Industry: Program Development

Amazing eSignature solution

Pros

its amazing eSignature solution and easy to use

Cons

There is nothing as such. It was easy to use

Response from ZorroSign

Replied March 2019

Thank you Webnex for your business and for being a power user of ZorroSign. We appreciate the business and looking forward to a long-term relationship.

Alisha from Metro Brands Ltd.

Zorrosign

Pros

The ease of use and security features of the software

Cons

The change management needed to get it to be used widely. Government authorisation.

Response from ZorroSign

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review and your support. We appreciate your feedback regarding change management. You'd be happy to know that we are already working with the govt. of your country for widespread adoption. We have also developed change management best practice for our larger enterprise customers to assist with rapid rollout of our technology. Thank you Team ZorroSign