All Atomic Email Studio Reviews

Ryan

Great Customer Service

Its good, Id buy it again, still using it.

Pros

The customer service was awesome, the software installed easily and MOST importantly it worked as described.

Cons

I only want to save off emails. There seems to be no way to save off just valid and invalid emails etc.. I have to save all the rows with all the responses and then open each file in excel and pull out the emails and save them to another file. I have no idea why, this seems counter intuitive to me and complicates things for my use, but it is what it is. Also the export only works if you have a certain element installed. For example I run excel on my business laptop, where I want to ultimately work with files. However I run this software on a server, for more power and dedicated resources. I can not export as excel because I do not have excel installed on the server, only locally on my laptop. Ive never seen a software that required excel to be installed in order to save a file in excel format. I worked around it by installing calc and then save in calc and then open in excel, but it just seems odd to me and an extra step.

Reasons for choosing Atomic Email Studio

It was a good price, so didn't need to search elsewhere, and it works which is most important.

Damilola

Great Piece of software

Pros

Unlimted Emails Easy Composer All the Basic Tools are available and accessible

Cons

The SMTP server connection needs some work

Reasons for switching to Atomic Email Studio

I did some research work and I simply fell in love with the interface

I don't trust them

Their products are good but their customer service is awful, I ask to get the key i purchase in the past, and even though they publish it's a one time payment they ask you to "renew and upgrade to a better version", when I told them I dont want too, I'm happy with the old version, "suddenly" my key was exceeded the activations allowed. To calrify, I have only one laptop i use for few months now. I did activated once on my old pc but they said I activated it more than the limit allows and if I want more I need to pay. Personally I believe they deactivate keys for people. So that people have to buy more and more, most people don't argue I believe so they pay. Anyway to me it smells like a fraud and I will not buy from theme ever again.

Pros

It does work and extract plantey of emails

Cons

Their customer service is awful, rude and they dont seem to listen

Kalpesh

Industry: Broadcast Media

Using product since 2008, I never faced problems. Instant help from customer/technical support team.

I can find the contacts of any person across the world using this software. I can send marketing/promotional mails to mass population across the nation and also across the world. I can use it easily without getting into the depth of complex technical issues. I also do NOT need to learn complicated technical terms to operate this software. I also never required to teach my team about the installation, implementation or usage of the software. It's very easy for them to do it themselves. There are numerous other benefits that I get from this software. However, at this moment I don't remember all of them simultaneously.

Pros

There is nothing about which I can say is bad in this software. Though following are some of the most important features I liked: 1) It's very easy to use and thus doesn't require too much of complex learning. 2) Help section is well designed and well written for non-technical people. 3) Language used in the help section of software is easy to understand. 4) Software execution takes place at a super fast speed.

Cons

I want to help the company to add one more feature to their software and that's the proxy switching feature. If there is a proxy switching feature similar to http://www.proxyswitcher.com/ then it will help the users of this software to extract and send emails even when the user's IP address has been blocked. This feature if implemented in email extractor and email sender; will definitely benefit the user a lot. This will make your company's software most unique product in the world.

sameer

Excellent

Pros

Usability and User Interface is very simple.

Cons

I have nothing as such.. Just try to include unsubscribe link from your end.

The support is the greatest

I love the support it was very nice to get so fast support and answers on all thanks again can only recommend this to other

Pros

I really love this product it gives the best result for making an email fully clear. so far this is really a great product thanks a lot and thanks for the support

Cons

i like the email verify most, I haven't tried out the others yet but I don't have anything to complain about at the moments, and the support is great really great I can only be recommended this

Time used: Free Trial

Excellent Sofware

I get rid of prepare all the mail adresses by myself. Mail Verifier and senders are most needed program for me. I need to use both of them. It worket to me improve my marketing ability. Good advantage.

Pros

There are two different program type, one is making your business easier and other is difficult. Email hunter is one of the making thinks easier, espacialy for email marketing. Actualy all atomic programs making thinks easier. This type of programs necessery in our time and atom family made it.

April 2022

Best email marketing for the money

Overall 4/5 in my book.

Pros

The cost vs. value that you get using this software is amazing. There are no limits like so many other software's out there. You can send as many emails as you want. You can create templates pull in all the personal information you want to make the email personalized.

Cons

They don't have a application for mac. It is a little clunky as well, could use a facelift.

Interesting software

It was a wonderful experience. My work has become easier and I have saved a lot of valuable time.

Pros

I like the ease with which it fetches the data. The various options makes it more interactive and time saving otherwise the work would take a long time.

Cons

Sometimes a message pops up saying to put a keyword to search. Little irritating but its a minor thing.

A Great Platform For Automation

It was recommended to me by a big email marketer and its what they use on their instances to running a million emails a month. I wasn't disappointed.

Pros

The power it provides for an inexpensive price. There literally is nothing out there that can beat it right now. The team built some proprietary abilities for hunting emails and sending in mass, with very little risk.

Cons

The Interface is outdated and can use work. But I was told it is in the works.

Moyat

The best marketing software in Internet!

I am satisfied. For a week I used all the marketing softwares in the world, but Atomic is the best!

Pros

This is the easiest software for this purpose!

Cons

The tracking is a litle bit difficult. You can make it easier

Reasons for choosing Atomic Email Studio

Because is the easiest

Really love the software

Very Productive. Software with frequent updates. Very good support.

Pros

easy to use, you can capture emails and create some filters

Cons

unable to run features simultaneously, but not that big problem

Lindsay

Time used: Free Trial

Software could use a little work. I've had a bit of trouble, but support was very helpful.

Pros

The price is great, and very comparable to others in the market. I love that the technical support is 24/7 because I've had quite a few questions, and answered each of them promptly and precisely.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to use. I had some trouble uploading my contacts and getting them in the correct format, as I'm in the US. Also had a little difficulty implementing the recipients names in the sms text. I wasn't too enthused to find out that I can't send the message from a specific Sender ID because of the county I live in, but I already put additional money on the account so I will definitely make due with what I can.

Ettienne

By far the best email management system on the market today

The main benefits is having all the features of a top autoresponder at your fingertips, except with Atompark Email Studio there are no limits, so the profitability is endless.

Pros

I like how the software is a whole bunch of useful tools built into one strong all-in-one solution to all our email marketing needs.

Cons

It requires some time to set up and get running, which isn't too easy for someone who isn't very technical. Thought there is great support to help you set everything up properly, so not really a con if you look at what the software can do for you and your business.

Sandor