• Pros

• "The ability to extract emails from webpages is a great feature. It collects emails for me without me having to monitor the entire process"

• "need emails for marketing? Atomic Email has you covered."

• "Been using now for almost a year, brilliant software, essential to my business. Customer service fantastic, anything i need, questions, etc all answer clearly and quickly"

• Cons

• "Cost. However compared to other online email extractor and verifying services.. this beats them by far. "

• "There are no issues that we would describe in a manner to suggest that there is anything we "least" like about Atomic's software"

• "I would like to see more video tutorials in the site with actionable marketing tips."

Browse Atomic Email Studio Reviews

Willem from FSG Forensics

Great product, great support

Pros

After testing several competitor products, six years ago we settled on Atomic's bulk email software to execute our email-based marketing strategy. The Communique we publish fortnightly to business executives in our target market has developed what was a one-office, regional professional services' practice into what is now a successful national company. Atomic's software is intuitively easy to use and is exceptionally well supported by their website, where all the information required to install and configure their software to our unique requirements is readily available. Furthermore, their 24/7 live chat website facility is manned by professionals who deliver prompt, accurate and concise responses to technical and product-related queries. If you require a bulk email facility (and a comprehensive suite of support software) that is competitively priced, easy to use, well supported, and that has all the built-in resources to ensure the highest possible delivery rate, we highly recommend your consideration of Atomic's software products.

Arvind from Dheya

A Must have for Email Marketier

I am using this software for my overall mailing .

Pros

Ease of use. a complete package for email extraction, list creation, verification of email, sending and tracking . everything at one place.

Cons

Nothing as much. Only i hate about their activation and deactivation policy. you have to be very proactive before installing and uninstalling the product. but customer support is great so i ignore some demerit

Reasons for Choosing Atomic Email Studio

not seen any product. individuals products are available but its costly

Moyat from Self Employed

The best marketing software in Internet!

I am satisfied. For a week I used all the marketing softwares in the world, but Atomic is the best!

Pros

This is the easiest software for this purpose!

Cons

The tracking is a litle bit difficult. You can make it easier

Because is the easiest

It is a normal program to E-mail

Pros

It is easy to use, you can capture emails and create some filters

Cons

It is expansive, when we need to change the installation we lost the serial.

Hakan from Messe Turkey

Solving our e-mailing problem just like that

Sending e-mail was a headache for us earlier because we dont know how to deal with unsubscribtion. We manually unsub the receivers and add them to blacklist. And we forget this problem forever!

Pros

It is Cost effective and absolut user friendly

Cons

7/24 support... I had a simple problem on options arrangement. It was simple but I could not solve it. I just connect 7/24 support on the webpage, and they help me to solve it. In minutes!

Bryan from Blue Dog Innovations

Amazing Software

The install was easy, the admin section is easy, the software is easy

Pros

I use it daily, not sure where I would be without it

Cons

have not found one yet, they have thoroughly thought out the program and offer a bunch of other really cool tools I am looking forward to getting in the future

Reasons for Choosing Atomic Email Studio

AES had everything I needed all rolled into one easy to use software

Daniel from CERVIDO

Really love the software

Very Productive. Software with frequent updates. Very good support.

Pros

easy to use, you can capture emails and create some filters

Cons

unable to run features simultaneously, but not that big problem

Atul from RealYards

Best Email Solution

Very Happy.

Pros

We had compared few other Automation and Email software and than we came on the Atomic Website. After evaluation we like the software. It does what it boasts. Does all the Marketing work in one go. Searching and scrapping web was easy, email extraction from Excel or Pdf was a smooth. We used the trial version first and moved on to a purchased licence, after we saw benefits. Now we can proudly say, this software is worth every penny spent. Thanks you.

Cons

No I dont think. Its complete package in its own.

Sandor from Global Business Partner Bt

All in one

Lead generation worldwide. Always fresh. All in one. Life changing.

Pros

All required features are included in the software that a marketer would ever need. Its also shows the process, whats next after doing something. Its easy to use, as whenever you do anything, it opens a new window and you can work in that, without seeing the non important features at that moment. After you finish, you can go back to the main dashboard with one click. It contains proxies, also built in. Can be targeted very well. Etc. You will never run out of leads by using it.

Cons

Could not really tell anything here. Not only because I have just started using it, but it seems that it contains everything that is needed.

ERIK from Personall Group

Robust and well-performing software

Excellent tools, a little difficult to configure, but the team is always ready to help with technical issues.

Pros

Email captures and discoveries on web pages

Cons

All the software could be just online, it would make it easier to work in different locations.

Kalpesh from Spebiz Technology Private Limited

Industry: Broadcast Media

Using product since 2008, I never faced problems. Instant help from customer/technical support team.

I can find the contacts of any person across the world using this software. I can send marketing/promotional mails to mass population across the nation and also across the world. I can use it easily without getting into the depth of complex technical issues. I also do NOT need to learn complicated technical terms to operate this software. I also never required to teach my team about the installation, implementation or usage of the software. It's very easy for them to do it themselves. There are numerous other benefits that I get from this software. However, at this moment I don't remember all of them simultaneously.

Pros

There is nothing about which I can say is bad in this software. Though following are some of the most important features I liked: 1) It's very easy to use and thus doesn't require too much of complex learning. 2) Help section is well designed and well written for non-technical people. 3) Language used in the help section of software is easy to understand. 4) Software execution takes place at a super fast speed.

Cons

I want to help the company to add one more feature to their software and that's the proxy switching feature. If there is a proxy switching feature similar to http://www.proxyswitcher.com/ then it will help the users of this software to extract and send emails even when the user's IP address has been blocked. This feature if implemented in email extractor and email sender; will definitely benefit the user a lot. This will make your company's software most unique product in the world.

Vincent from Fluentmart Integrated Solutions & Dev. Co. Ltd

Industry: Supermarkets

The Marketing Wonder

My experience has been extraordinarily fulfilling. I had struggled with how I could implement a strategic Email Marketing Campaign for my company. Just when I was to pay a large fee to a marketing agency, I stumbled onto this marvelous software that provided me with unspeakable solution to my challenges. I now do my email marketing without the support of any third party company. I run my campaigns with utmost ease it felt too good to be true but it is true. The tool does everything seamlessly to save your energy for other activities.

Pros

First, I would like to say this is the most versatile email marketing tool I have ever come across. The biggest challenge in email marketing campaign is getting reliable email addresses. This tool does the unimaginable in helping to extract email addresses from multiple sources - your hard drive, email accounts such as yahoo, gmail etc, websites, social media networks such as facebook and twitter. Anyone serious with marketing his or her brand electronically will find this tool indispensable. It has all the perfect modules to assist you to succeed - extracting email addresses, sending bulk emails, verifying email addresses etc, nine modules in contained in the studio. It couldn't have been better. You do not need to pay anyone to launch electronic marketing of your products or services. The price of the software is unbelievably affordable. Most agency charge monthly fees for email marketing. But with this awesome tool, the burden of monthly fee is removed forever.

Cons

You can only use one module at a time with the Atomic Email Studio.

Marko from Polona d.o.o.

Great software and awesom support!

It helped us growing oure bussines.

Pros

Ease of use and working like a charm! The software is well designed and working . Nice templates included.

Cons

The only thing I coukd think about that was missing was that e-mail sender could remember last location of imported e-mail file.

Oleg from Crypto Market Ads

One of the best and the cheapest on the market

Amazing software and support!

Pros

+ Multiple SMTPs option + Speed settings for SMTPs + Unlimited emails + Unlimited sending + Templates + editor

Cons

There is no issues with software, though would like to see possibility to run multiple campaigns at same time.

Jason from Kriley automotives

Great deal!

Hi there:) I got this software back in 2015 and just got another license with a Black Friday discount In the beginning it was pretty difficult to use the software as I was a total newbie in email marketing. Every part of the software does it's job step-by-step. I've built the list of email addresses I was interested in in 2 days! My IP address reputation was awfull so verification of the email addresses took 2 days as well (my friend who recommended this package to me had his list fixed much faster with the same software) Sending the messages was the easiest part, I've built a cool template using the software features and my imagination and sent them from my own server (I've always payed my hosting for the SMTP but never used it, lol) As per the price - I've purchased it with a discount as well (the regular price was about $300) and my new license costed me $114.50 - this was a 50% BF discount but as far as I know, their customer care dep provides a discount to everyone who asks for it:) BTW! The Customer Care is a special point. They DO work 24/7 which amazed me a lot I had some issues with Verifier module (I've just paniced about the duration of the verification) Everything was explained and fixed, so I am pretty happy about this experience. To summ everything up: Pros: everyithng works like a swiss watch, fast and accurate Cons: the price is pretty high, but as I wrote above - you may get a discount:)

Tim from Custom Printing Service

Industry: Printing

Manage all your email contacts in one place

Have been using Atom Park for several years and have never had any issues at all

Pros

Very easy to use and also allows total control of how you want to send marketing offers

Cons

some small issues with explanations - but quickly resolved with the "Chat' line.

RAMBHUL from Miniboxoffice

Atomic Mail Sender is amazing & well integrated with Amzon SES

Overall its great.

Pros

Simple interface & menu Easy to setup smtp work very well with amazon ses quick is sending mail spam check and tracker are good feature

Cons

Campaign tracker, email verifier & list manager should be the part of Atomic Mail Sender with once price.

Response from AtomPark Software

Replied January 2020

Hi, Rambhul. Thanks for your kind review of AtomPark Software. Speaking on Cons you have mentioned, you can manage bulk mailing, verifying and list managing with the help of Atomic Email Studio. Atomic Email Studio is a complete set of tools for your email marketing needs. With its 6 programs, you can easily organize your marketing campaigns. You can get a free trial on our website or even get a 40% discount on it till January 17 https://www.atompark.com/email-marketing-system/

Lindsay from Political JAB Campaign Committee

Software could use a little work. I've had a bit of trouble, but support was very helpful.

Pros

The price is great, and very comparable to others in the market. I love that the technical support is 24/7 because I've had quite a few questions, and answered each of them promptly and precisely.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to use. I had some trouble uploading my contacts and getting them in the correct format, as I'm in the US. Also had a little difficulty implementing the recipients names in the sms text. I wasn't too enthused to find out that I can't send the message from a specific Sender ID because of the county I live in, but I already put additional money on the account so I will definitely make due with what I can.

The support is the greatest

I love the support it was very nice to get so fast support and answers on all thanks again can only recommend this to other

Pros

I really love this product it gives the best result for making an email fully clear. so far this is really a great product thanks a lot and thanks for the support

Cons

i like the email verify most, I haven't tried out the others yet but I don't have anything to complain about at the moments, and the support is great really great I can only be recommended this

sameer from Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Excellent

Pros

Usability and User Interface is very simple.

Cons

I have nothing as such.. Just try to include unsubscribe link from your end.

Leoben from GURUNETWORK

Industry: Information Services

Used from Personal Experience

We have solved the problem of getting targeted email list for our campaigned

Pros

The interface is simple and easy to use. Its fast and the multi-functions that comes with it makes it so nice to customize settings to suit individual needs. I also appreciate the constant update that comes often + plus the customer support is amazing. They also keep logs of your registration key for years so if you forget or lose it, just login to AtomPark website and there you will find your order records with your key. So far, I recommend this 99.9%.

Cons

Compared to others, I do not see any complaint. Just to be fair, I will say the price, but since I use other Atom Park products, I get discount codes and so cost is no problem for me. so I recommend, when buying, just add more products and you will get discounts.

Robert from Revobd Solutions

Happy Employee at Customer Support

I have been able to grow business sales.

Pros

I've been working on customer support dealing with clients and all I can say is that this job was one of my best jobs ever. Clients were very happy buying AtomPark products and it was always a pleasure to talk to them. They had only minor problems which I could resolve in no time. If I will have the opportunity again, it would be my pleasure to work with them again.

Tomer from Clip Marketing

An umbrella product for all your lead generation needs

Getting enough leads for the all 6 months.

Pros

Was looking online for a solution that will get for me leads based on specific niches. After research of 5 different options, I decided that Atomic Email Studio gives me the best solution for all the needs. Definitely, and already recommend to colleagues about this software.

Cons

More tutorials needed - but basically, its very simple and intuitive software to use. The support if needed available all the time and the benefit is that they help in technical matters.

JP from KCM Europe

JP

Great

Pros

Cons

None, I cannot find anything to suggest needs improvement, works great. Its really easy to learn how to use, and the customer service people will help with any questions, in my case i had loads.

Akash from D. Sign Softech Private Limited

Easy and cost efficient

It's complete package for email marketing for small to mid size business. Even large businesses can also use it.

Pros

It does what it says. It's cost effective software. It's like one time investment for any business that do marketing via email.

Cons

Although it's cost effective but does not guarantee 100% accurate results. And I am writing this review not to win any contest but to actually make aware other people about it's reality. No doubt it's one of the best amongst its class but still there are some limitations. In email verifier tool... You need static IP, port 25 must be open, your ISP should not block it, Yahoo mails does not verify if they exceed 50 numbers per day. Similar with Hotmail mails. Gmail mails verifies without any limit. It may also possible that this depends country to country. Atomic mail software... It is nice but you can not preview merge fields even in preview tab, then what's the use of it? Further software built in templates and formatting options are kind of 90's ... No comparison of mail chimp to any other service provider. But over all it works like charm...

Alan from Amazing Web Services Pte Ltd

Atomic Software

I am quite satisfied overall.

Pros

Its quite comprehensive, easy to use and helped me deliver result.

Cons

I wish there is video tutorial for all features in the software because I don't think I have fully utilises all function so far. There are parts which I still trying to understand even after looking at the guide.

Mary from Roxwell Waterhouse

It is OK. A little buggy, new update is malfuncting on the export functions

Pros

I like the way it cleans lists and has different classifications of validity. I like the filter rules function. Do not like the export functions, as they do not work

Cons

Buggy as hell. Can't import any file more than the emails (say other contact info associated with that email, such as a name)---->I really, really you all would change this up.

Charanjeet from Standard chartered bank

Awesome services

Good relationship with atompark as on date. Great and fast services.

Pros

Atomic email hunter and email sender are best services

Cons

Keys gets deactivate if i run antivirus in my laptop.

Vytautas from Marketing and Advertising

My personal view

Overall I feel really happy with quality and performance.

Pros

`Easy to use `Lots of tutorials `Low price for high quality product

Cons

`Old school design. Interface looks like from windows XP.

David from Jigsaw Financial Solutions

This is easy to use, and is normally reliable.

It really does make life easier, being able to send multiple bespoke emails to my clients.

Pros

I find it easy to create and send out merged emails. Customer support is outstanding - second to none.

Cons

Setting up email sending is sometimes complex and cumbersome, and a wysiwig interface would be much better. I am not fond of the automatic double spaces between paragraphs (though it might be down to me as a user)

Excellent Sofware

I get rid of prepare all the mail adresses by myself. Mail Verifier and senders are most needed program for me. I need to use both of them. It worket to me improve my marketing ability. Good advantage.

Pros

There are two different program type, one is making your business easier and other is difficult. Email hunter is one of the making thinks easier, espacialy for email marketing. Actualy all atomic programs making thinks easier. This type of programs necessery in our time and atom family made it.

Jorge from Chatbots To Go

Amazing experience

My start up company was looking for a solution to generate more leads and we came across Atomic Email Studio and I has definitely helped us tremendously. Email marketing is certainly much more cost effective than online ads and this is by far the most powerful tool for non techy people in the market today

Pros

I love the software, I used different tools for my outreach and email marketing initiatives but and I always ended up with a whole mess going from one tool to another one. It saves a lot of time to handle everything with one solution that covers it all.

Lawrence from Website designer

Great product, good support

Pros

Cons

One needs to be very careful to use the correct settings to ensure that spam emails are not harvested.

Bruce from Fixing English

Most impressive marketing software I've seen!

I'm VERY impressed with AtomPark's entire software line. They cover EVERYTHING! With their products, you have to succeed at whatever you're doing online! Check it out yourself!

Pros

I like that it covers every aspect of selling online that I--or anyone--need to succeed. I can FIND my customers, ANALYZE their needs, make the sale and KEEP THEM INFORMED.

Cons

While I KNOW that AtomPark has to make money to stay in business, I don't like having to pay ... not just for their products, for anything!

Steve from Yum Yum Childrens Entertainment

Best email marketing software

Atomic Email studio has been well worth the investment. Having the whole suite of software available has allowed us to put our marketing team into action and launch our products across the globe. thanks

Pros

I love the ease of setting up this software and the tutorials on how to use it. Our team absolutely love it and we have increased our marketing as a direct consequence of having bought and used this software. Also being able to have the whole suite of software is a great bonus to have on hand.

Cons

I don't actually think there are any. If there are we will let you know

Interesting software

It was a wonderful experience. My work has become easier and I have saved a lot of valuable time.

Pros

I like the ease with which it fetches the data. The various options makes it more interactive and time saving otherwise the work would take a long time.

Cons

Sometimes a message pops up saying to put a keyword to search. Little irritating but its a minor thing.

Andrew from Harmony Media Designs

This software is excellent!

The customer support response time is usually pretty fast and is certainly helpful.

Pros

It offers multiple ways of extracting email addresses. You can filter out any domains you want such as .edu and .gov and any country domains. You can search safely with multiple keywords and any sites you like to build targeted lists. It is a great software.

Cons

The only thing is if you want to run it on multiple computers, you need to purchase a license for each computer. However, you can receive a discount on additional licenses.

Khayyam from Emirates Software Group FZ LLC

A Great Feature Rich Software at Great Price

Pros

The ease of use with which we can manage multiple SMTP accounts and send emails with multiple templates saves us a great deal of time.

Cons

The user interface takes a little to get used to.

Sachin from Perigon Infotech Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Customer support - Great Help

I have been checking out the products of Atom park and rep has been assisting me since the start. I finally bought the product Email sender and I faced a small sending error due to my lack of technical knowledge and rep helped me very quickly and solved the issue for me. rep and Atom Park - Thumbs Up!

Pros

Cost Effective, User Friendly, Meets all the specific needs for work

Cons

User Interface can be improved. Even now its fine, just a little more always helps.

Ohia from UnityKapital Assurance Plc

awesome company, awesome products

It helped me quickly built my subscription list by providing a powerful tool that allowed me search emails for my target customers

Pros

I like the fact the that the software is simple and has a very nice user interface. My clients find it very easy to use and i really love that.

Cons

The fact that new updates are released often and then you are required to pay if you miss the update date

Lou from GoldenVoice Audio Foundation

Good bang for the buck

Does what it says it will do.

Pros

All in one flexibility, ease of user ability

Cons

Rajesh from RMC GEMS Thai., Co., Ltd.

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Awesome service

Overall its good and would like to use

Pros

I have heard about Atomic Email studio ... one of my client was telling me its very easy and support is super fine so today i tried.

Cons

Issue is not working online we need to download

Fabrizio from Molinari Marketing

The complete EmailerSuite

Very Productive!

Pros

It has everything in One place and will complement all the elements in a nice experience for the user

Cons

As for everything, you have to learn to use it, but its super simple and worth every minute of it

Wayne from Marketing

all my questions are answered quickly and correctly

get more signups and grow interested people

Pros

easy to use and very clearly all parts of the system flow together. Good for non computer people. all parts seem to work integrate well with gmail and others

Cons

adding SMPT is a bit hard-- cannot get that part of the system correct-- but will keep trying-- there must be a way to explain better. Even your videos just seem to slide right over that set up- more examples are needed

Maurice from Scalable LLc

FAST AND RELIABLE

Easy to use and get started fast.

Pros

The software scrapes many websites and goes very deep to extract many emails. The best software out there, check it out!

Cons

No cons. I have not found anything wrong so far.

Adnan from fiverr.com

amazing amazing amazing

am earning money with it :)

Pros

i like all the features, mostly there customer services, its amazing, and they are very fast and responsible that i like most :)..... happy to found them

Cons

no there is nothing that i dont like, plus they automatically fix there systems bugs. and the one more thing that i like is that, they have best software's at very less price.

Faiz from Faiz gi

Best email software on internet

Pros

Atomic email studio is the best email software on the internet, I highly recommend it

Cons

Software is a bit expensive for startups like me

I have no words...It is simply the best software

Pros

It has great function that others don't.

Cons

Friendly user interface, great works to do.

Jacob from Shenzhen WamaxLink Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Email Hunter really saving my time

Pros

Fast, search emails from the internet, sometimes got thousands of them.

Cons

Not too smart, and a little bit not handy, we not only want emails, also available email and to the right person.

saminda from realtopjobs

I used trial version, easy to use good software

Pros

Atomic Email Studio is an all-in-one email marketing solution that consists of 9 top email marketing programs.