• icon"I love the automation feature, very easy to setup. And the most important thing is Delivery rate."
  • icon"Very simplified, user friendly, fast, easy marketing automation."
  • icon"Segmentation is a powerful feature, contact tags make me feel as if I'm reaching every lead in person. The winning feature is the automatic re-send email to non-openers."
  • icon"Horrible HTML editor for emails. No wordpress plugin for website monitoring and forms."
  • icon"When someone responds they ignore the main question. And it is a painful week or so before I get another response that still ignores the direct question."
  • icon"Some problems with the sending of scheduled campaigns."

Browse all Automizy Reviews

• Have you used Automizy and would like to share your experience with others?

Hishem

Reliable

We connected multiple landing pages from our website/Unbounce that have sign up forms that automatically integrate into Automizy. For every new contact opt-in, I know that our drip campaign will confirm subscriptions, nurture leads, and send content to the new subscriber. Not only pre-written emails that are sent according to a timeline, but we could also personalize the emails based contacts' behavior (email opens, clicks, viewed pages).

Pros

In short: Smart email automation builder, fully-personalized email experience, excellent delivery rate, subject line tester, reasonable pricing, simple email builder.

Cons

Could make contact forms builder more sophisticated (sidebar form, popup, etc)

Response from Automizy

Hi Hishem, Thanks for the review, I'm glad you like our product. You can embed Automizy forms into the sidebar of your website, ping us via in-app chat and we'll guide you through the process. Pop-ups are in product roadmap, we'll update you when it's released. Grow together, Mor

Goodbye Mailchimp, Hello Automizy

Pros

Does everything I'd ever need it to for small business in terms of email automation, very easy to use with a Cool UI. Auto resend and open rates have increased since switching from Mailchimp.

Cons

Lack of templates for varying small businesses and direct integration, but they have an exciting roadmap.

Reasons for switching to Automizy

Pricing, and needed a fresh start. Am pleasantly surprised and impressed.

Response from Automizy

Hi there, Thanks for the review. :) We're planning on updating the email editor and that change will bring new templates as well. New native integrations are released almost every week as well. :)

Replied July 2020

Mike

Unreliable. Buggy software and poor customer service

I think it would be a good experience if the bugs weren't there. Or if support was responsive to those issues and helped get my account working when bugs prevented me from progressing and onboarding in the app.

Pros

Good feature set at a reasonable price (assuming it worked)

Cons

First let me say that on paper this platform is awesome. I have hopes (although they are getting lower and lower each day) that this will be a great investment. But I have had nothing but problems. 1.) DKIM/SPF authentication didn't work out of the box. Although this is one area where support came through for me to resolve. 2.) Support ranges from decent to awful. I've been trying to a get a response as to whether their tracking will work in both our domain (domain.com) and our app sub-domain (app.domain.com). IT HAS BEEN 20 DAYS. I follow up regularly but cannot get a real answer. When someone responds they ignore the main question. And it is a painful week or so before I get another response that still ignores the direct question. Another example is there platform's invite feature doesn't work (to invite another user to your account.) An email gets sent to invite that user but then it gets an error. I've explained this 4 times now. And when someone does respond they resend the invitation email. It's infuriatingly frustrating. I've gotten to a point where I keep my explanation of the bug and issue saved so I can just keep copying and pasting it with their support team. It has yet to be listened to and addressed.

Reasons for choosing Automizy

I thought it was going to be a better deal and saw good reviews from other users (which makes me wonder how that's possible).

It would be great if it wasn't buggy

Pros

I've bought Automizy with a Lifetime Deal offer and I was super excited to have an email marketing software with Automizy's features for a Lifetime price. I'm using it daily for some projects and Automations are good. Also integrations with many tools and Zapier, Pabbly etc... makes it a very useful and flexible Tool.

Cons

Often there are bugs like problems to login and recently they have revamped the Drip Campaigns but unfortunately they're not ok. Deliverability is low and Analytics are not correct. Hope they solve this situation in the next weeks.

Reasons for switching to Automizy

I bought Automizy with a Lifetime Deal.

Manel

Best marketing automation tool for digital businesses

Running a digital consulting agency, Automizy literally could help me accomplish/automate all email marketing campaigns a consulting agency should run.

Pros

Running all sorts of campaigns, from lead nurturing to lead magnet and lead qualification. And the beauty of it all is you only set up your automation and lay back monitor your results. By the way, the analytics dashboard is pretty informative. What's unique about Automizy is the artificial intelligence subject line score. You get a score on how good your subject line is. It helps write better-performing ones that would increase opens and conversions. The support team is helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

It doesn't come with a free version, so it might be limiting for companies with smaller email lists. UI could be better, for example, I can't click and drag inside the automation builder, I had to use the zoom bar every time. Not too many font options and styles.

Response from Automizy

Hi Manel, Thanks for the great review, I'm really happy you like our product and support. The customer success team is sending their wishes as well. :) There are some improvements planned for the automation builder, among those is a new way to zoom. So be on the lookout. ;) Also, ping us via in-app chat and let us know what kinds of font you'd like to see in Automizy. Grow together, Mor

Ganesh

Perfect for Beginners

I am very much satisfied with automizy & also previously used moosend / mailchimp..but i liked automizy because of its simple UI

Pros

The UI is very simple Setting up automation is also easy Automizy team is available on live that to answer all the questions AB Split test for subject lines is helping to choose the best subject line sub-accounts to manage client accounts

Cons

A little Pricey compared to Avg. email marketing tools Email Editor can be improved. Cannot set custom font sizes for specific devices like mobile, tablet, desktop

Response from Automizy

Hi Ganesh, Thanks for your review. We're glad you like our product. :) A new email editor is coming in the next couple of months, so be on the lookout. ;) Grow together!

Csaba

Industry: International Affairs

Must have tool if you're running a blog or content marketing strategy.

Automizy has continued to live up to my expectations with email marketing.

Pros

The complete bulk email tool available. Automated AB test feature, drag & drop email builder (5 min to create an email), and re-send newsletters to non-openers for a second chance to increase email open rates. Email workflows work efficiently to manage the double-opt-in subscription. It's on autopilot; I don't have to concern about who's joining my email list. Drip campaigns work well to onboard new subscribers and nurture leads. One pricing model for everyone based on how many active contacts you have. No hidden fees or pro/starter plans. Straightforward pricing, unlike other tools.

Cons

No RSS feed to email automation, it could be useful to automatically send targeted emails about my recent articles to contacts based on their interests. If only it could provide website popups like it includes contact forms.

Response from Automizy

Hi Csaba, Thanks for your review. I'm glad you like our product. Pop-ups and RSS to email are both in the product roadmap. Pop-ups will be released in the first half of the year, so keep an eye out. ;) Grow together, Mor

Replied January 2020

easy to setup automation

Pros

i love the automation feature, very easy to setup. and the most important thing is Delivery rate. Automizy sending rate awesome.

Cons

a lack of integration and basic feature like set default footer. everytime i create new campaign i need edit the footer.

Reasons for choosing Automizy

i think automizy feature better than sendfox

Reasons for switching to Automizy

cut my monthly expense and sending rate

Response from Automizy

Hi there, I'm glad you like our product. We're working on increasing the number of integrations and you can just save a custom template or duplicate previous emails with the footer set up. That way you don't have to edit every time.

Salaheddine

Perfect email software for startups

Pros

Email marketing became a no-brainer with Automizy. The simplest tool to automate all your email newsletters, drips, product announcement, onboarding emails. For a startup, that's helpful since we have a small team, and our time could go to the more important stuff. Without worrying, we could still acquire leads, nurture, and convert them. Segmentation is a powerful feature, contact tags make me feel as if I'm reaching every lead in person. The winning feature is the automatic re-send email to non-openers. It's like you have 2 chances to get your emails opened.

Cons

AB testing is limited to subject lines only. Integration with Google Analytics is a bit complicated, you could only do it through Zapier. Maybe they could provide more native integrations.

Response from Automizy

Hi Salaheddine, Thanks for the review, appreciate you taking the time. We're working on more integrations, but currently, eCommerce platforms are the highest priority. However, we'll release new analytics in a couple of weeks. I hope that we'll satisfy your needs.

Replied November 2019

Simple enough to let my clients loose with it

Pros

Very easy to use. I can comfortably let my clients loose with it after minimal training. Distraction free visual interface makes it easy to focus on getting the task completed. Perfect for small businesses to get into Automation. REST API documentation and features is great, it is very simple to integrate.

Cons

Some more integrations out of the box would be good.

Response from Automizy

Hi Chris, Thanks for the review! We're glad you like our product. New integrations are coming!

Stefan

Exceptional email marketing software

My overall experience with Automizy was fine. It did what I wanted to accomplish with it. It's faster than other tools I tried before and easier to use. Overall, a decent value in a market where there are more complex email automation tools.

Pros

Easy to imports contacts, integrate third-party tools, build campaigns, and map email drips and workflows. Intuitive software, but other parts of the software leave something to be desired. A lot of customizations could be applied in campaigns. Automatic resend feature makes increasing open rates really possible, not just a hope.

Cons

Software is easy to use, but it could be easier if you provide more email templates. It would be nice to have a better-looking tool. Apart from this Automizy is exceptional.

Reasons for choosing Automizy

Very easy to use and a lot of functionality.

Too expensive and clunky

Response from Automizy

Hi Stefan, I'm glad you like our product and thanks so much for the review. We just added 10 form templates and we're planning to add more email templates as well. We'll update you when they are in the software. Grow together, Mor

Replied December 2019

Gabor

Automizy makes email marketing as simple as ABC.

I would like extended customer service hours. I rely a lot on customer support, and probably they're on a different timezone. But they still respond to every message I write.

Pros

It's very nice to have my weekly emails automated. I don't have to be on my laptop, nor my teammates. You spend some time setting up your email list, automating your campaigns, and getting creative with your email workflows. Then lay back and focus on something else. Since my email campaigns are all automated (no bulk emailing), I just open the software every Sunday to have a look at the metrics and how I performed. Can't get any better than that

Cons

I could access enough documents on Automizy's portal, contains all the information I needed to get started and even more. The support team is friendly and helped me overcome every difficulty and helped me optimize my email marketing to reach maximum potential. With the drag and drop and visual automation builder, setting up drip campaigns and automation is as easy as pie.

Reasons for choosing Automizy

Because the out standing support.

Response from Automizy

Hi Gabor, Thanks for the review and your nice words. I'm happy that you like our platform. We'll extend our customer service hours in the future. Grow together, Mor

Replied December 2019

I'm In Love With Automizy

I'm in love with automizy, overall its easy to use. (import list, automation, and send campaign fast)

Pros

1.Easy to create automation 2. Easy User Interface 3. Fast sending provider with high delivery rate (and help with configuration SPF and DKIM)

Cons

Integration with other tools not much, you need zapier or pabbly to connect with others tool.

Reasons for choosing Automizy

because it's automizy automation logic

Response from Automizy

Hi there, Thanks for your review, we're really glad you like our product. :) In the last 2 months, we released over 10 integrations and we'll continue working on them to give you better connectivity.

Replied July 2020

Himanshu

Email Marketing automation at an affordable price

Automizy is another great tool out there you can use for you email marketing automation. Although the CRM is pretty basic, it gets the work done. The team is quick to take on suggestions and requests and act on them. That's great.

Pros

Pre-built automation templates Easy to upload new contacts or migrate from another email service provider Pre-built lead collection forms that are great Availability for API and webhooks to integrate with third-party CRMs directly Client manager dashboard for quick client management

Cons

The email designer could have been better, its pretty basic as of now. The footer could have been more customisable. We need custom html if we need a different footer. There could be more inbuilt email templates A better CRM would be highly appreciated. So far it's pretty basic.

Response from Automizy

Hi Himanshu, Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad you like Automizy. We're working on a new email editor, that will be available in the upcoming months.

Replied October 2020

Rafal

March 2022

no automation, support forgets to answer emails

A little bit "outdated" design. App have super fast email sending function (thanks to Amazon SES). But lack of automation it a really big problem (app is called Automizy so automation should be their first feature).

Pros

currently: only speed of email sending (via Amazon SES) previously: speed of email sending AND email automation (autoresponders)

Cons

Email/landing page designer is not smooth and intuitive as MailerLite or others. It look "oldish". Ive send them few emails (to support) but they forgot to answer and I have to ask again to get answer. During product development they removed one of main functionalities (email automation) without any info like "hi, backup your email automations because we are removing/deleting this function soon".

Reasons for choosing Automizy

Because of email automation, subscribers tagging and price/value ratio.

Latoya

Sold on Autonomy in first 15 minutes

Just need statistics and leads in an easy non complicated interface and it's cheaper than the rest no complaints

Pros

So easy to use. I am able to see my stats and CTR right above the email I. Automation can pause automation and edit emails on the fly. Add tags, and do conditionals with ease. I like the CSV integration that comes with it and now that it is integrated with Zapier, I am sold.

Cons

Couldn't get connected website form to work but don't matter since Zapier sent to google sheets first and Zapier sends to automation. Perfect Fit for me.

Response from Automizy

Hi Latoya, Thank you so much for the great review. We're really glad you like our product and that you could get the integration sorted. Thrust forward, Mor

Replied December 2018