• Pros

• "i love the automation feature, very easy to setup. and the most important thing is Delivery rate. Automizy sending rate awesome."

• "- Graphical view allows a better view of email automation; - A / B test of emails to the base; - Email subjects reviewed with Artificial Intelligence."

• "I like most about this software: The Automation Builder"

• Cons

• "Couldn't get connected website form to work but don't matter since Zapier sent to google sheets first and Zapier sends to automation. Perfect Fit for me."

• "Some more integrations out of the box would be good. "

• "A little Pricey compared to Avg. email marketing tools Email Editor can be improved. Cannot set custom font sizes for specific devices like mobile, tablet, desktop"

Browse Automizy Reviews

Hishem from Viscom Agency

Reliable

We connected multiple landing pages from our website/Unbounce that have sign up forms that automatically integrate into Automizy. For every new contact opt-in, I know that our drip campaign will confirm subscriptions, nurture leads, and send content to the new subscriber. Not only pre-written emails that are sent according to a timeline, but we could also personalize the emails based contacts' behavior (email opens, clicks, viewed pages).

Pros

In short: Smart email automation builder, fully-personalized email experience, excellent delivery rate, subject line tester, reasonable pricing, simple email builder.

Cons

Could make contact forms builder more sophisticated (sidebar form, popup, etc)

Response from Automizy

Replied November 2019

Hi Hishem, Thanks for the review, I'm glad you like our product. You can embed Automizy forms into the sidebar of your website, ping us via in-app chat and we'll guide you through the process. Pop-ups are in product roadmap, we'll update you when it's released. Grow together, Mor

Goodbye Mailchimp, Hello Automizy

Pros

Does everything I'd ever need it to for small business in terms of email automation, very easy to use with a Cool UI. Auto resend and open rates have increased since switching from Mailchimp.

Cons

Lack of templates for varying small businesses and direct integration, but they have an exciting roadmap.

Reasons for Switching to Automizy

Pricing, and needed a fresh start. Am pleasantly surprised and impressed.

Response from Automizy

Replied July 2020

Hi there, Thanks for the review. :) We're planning on updating the email editor and that change will bring new templates as well. New native integrations are released almost every week as well. :)

Mike from Localfluence

Unreliable. Buggy software and poor customer service

I think it would be a good experience if the bugs weren't there. Or if support was responsive to those issues and helped get my account working when bugs prevented me from progressing and onboarding in the app.

Pros

Good feature set at a reasonable price (assuming it worked)

Cons

First let me say that on paper this platform is awesome. I have hopes (although they are getting lower and lower each day) that this will be a great investment. But I have had nothing but problems. 1.) DKIM/SPF authentication didn't work out of the box. Although this is one area where support came through for me to resolve. 2.) Support ranges from decent to awful. I've been trying to a get a response as to whether their tracking will work in both our domain (domain.com) and our app sub-domain (app.domain.com). IT HAS BEEN 20 DAYS. I follow up regularly but cannot get a real answer. When someone responds they ignore the main question. And it is a painful week or so before I get another response that still ignores the direct question. Another example is there platform's invite feature doesn't work (to invite another user to your account.) An email gets sent to invite that user but then it gets an error. I've explained this 4 times now. And when someone does respond they resend the invitation email. It's infuriatingly frustrating. I've gotten to a point where I keep my explanation of the bug and issue saved so I can just keep copying and pasting it with their support team. It has yet to be listened to and addressed.

Reasons for Choosing Automizy

I thought it was going to be a better deal and saw good reviews from other users (which makes me wonder how that's possible).

Stefan from Luckboosters

Exceptional email marketing software

My overall experience with Automizy was fine. It did what I wanted to accomplish with it. It's faster than other tools I tried before and easier to use. Overall, a decent value in a market where there are more complex email automation tools.

Pros

Easy to imports contacts, integrate third-party tools, build campaigns, and map email drips and workflows. Intuitive software, but other parts of the software leave something to be desired. A lot of customizations could be applied in campaigns. Automatic resend feature makes increasing open rates really possible, not just a hope.

Cons

Software is easy to use, but it could be easier if you provide more email templates. It would be nice to have a better-looking tool. Apart from this Automizy is exceptional.

Reasons for Choosing Automizy

Very easy to use and a lot of functionality.

Too expensive and clunky

Response from Automizy

Replied December 2019

Hi Stefan, I'm glad you like our product and thanks so much for the review. We just added 10 form templates and we're planning to add more email templates as well. We'll update you when they are in the software. Grow together, Mor

I'm In Love With Automizy

I'm in love with automizy, overall its easy to use. (import list, automation, and send campaign fast)

Pros

1.Easy to create automation 2. Easy User Interface 3. Fast sending provider with high delivery rate (and help with configuration SPF and DKIM)

Cons

Integration with other tools not much, you need zapier or pabbly to connect with others tool.

Reasons for Choosing Automizy

because it's automizy automation logic

Response from Automizy

Replied July 2020

Hi there, Thanks for your review, we're really glad you like our product. :) In the last 2 months, we released over 10 integrations and we'll continue working on them to give you better connectivity.

Eduardo from PSX Web

Reasonable tool for email automation

It is possible to quickly create and trigger email marketing campaigns for the customer and lead base.

Pros

Cons

- Some problems with the sending of scheduled campaigns; - Landing pages need to improve; - The user interface could improve. - Artificial Intelligence for subjects does not yet have support for Portuguese-BR

Csaba from International Diplomatic Student Association Szeged

Industry: International Affairs

Must have tool if you're running a blog or content marketing strategy.

Automizy has continued to live up to my expectations with email marketing.

Pros

The complete bulk email tool available. Automated AB test feature, drag & drop email builder (5 min to create an email), and re-send newsletters to non-openers for a second chance to increase email open rates. Email workflows work efficiently to manage the double-opt-in subscription. It's on autopilot; I don't have to concern about who's joining my email list. Drip campaigns work well to onboard new subscribers and nurture leads. One pricing model for everyone based on how many active contacts you have. No hidden fees or pro/starter plans. Straightforward pricing, unlike other tools.

Cons

No RSS feed to email automation, it could be useful to automatically send targeted emails about my recent articles to contacts based on their interests. If only it could provide website popups like it includes contact forms.

Response from Automizy

Replied January 2020

Hi Csaba, Thanks for your review. I'm glad you like our product. Pop-ups and RSS to email are both in the product roadmap. Pop-ups will be released in the first half of the year, so keep an eye out. ;) Grow together, Mor

Himanshu from Himanshu Ganoliya

Email Marketing automation at an affordable price

Automizy is another great tool out there you can use for you email marketing automation. Although the CRM is pretty basic, it gets the work done. The team is quick to take on suggestions and requests and act on them. That's great.

Pros

Pre-built automation templates Easy to upload new contacts or migrate from another email service provider Pre-built lead collection forms that are great Availability for API and webhooks to integrate with third-party CRMs directly Client manager dashboard for quick client management

Cons

The email designer could have been better, its pretty basic as of now. The footer could have been more customisable. We need custom html if we need a different footer. There could be more inbuilt email templates A better CRM would be highly appreciated. So far it's pretty basic.

Response from Automizy

Replied October 2020

Hi Himanshu, Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad you like Automizy. We're working on a new email editor, that will be available in the upcoming months.

Salaheddine from Identity & Co

Perfect email software for startups

Pros

Email marketing became a no-brainer with Automizy. The simplest tool to automate all your email newsletters, drips, product announcement, onboarding emails. For a startup, that's helpful since we have a small team, and our time could go to the more important stuff. Without worrying, we could still acquire leads, nurture, and convert them. Segmentation is a powerful feature, contact tags make me feel as if I'm reaching every lead in person. The winning feature is the automatic re-send email to non-openers. It's like you have 2 chances to get your emails opened.

Cons

AB testing is limited to subject lines only. Integration with Google Analytics is a bit complicated, you could only do it through Zapier. Maybe they could provide more native integrations.

Response from Automizy

Replied November 2019

Hi Salaheddine, Thanks for the review, appreciate you taking the time. We're working on more integrations, but currently, eCommerce platforms are the highest priority. However, we'll release new analytics in a couple of weeks. I hope that we'll satisfy your needs.

Andrew from Avrien Partners

Industry: Investment Management

Easy setup and implementation, very responsive support.

The newly arrived Account Management feature provides superb flexibility and the ability to distribute quotas between different sub-accounts/brands but I still had to contact support a few times to work out how best to move forward. Replies were both comprehensive and lightning fast .... great software and great support ..... highly recommended.

Pros

Great existing feature set plus a very inspiring route map makes me feel very comfortable about using this platform at the centre of our marketing and outreach programmes. Much easier to implement and deploy than others competitors I have used, and all at a much more reasonable price too.

Cons

Would prefer the ability to send through our own SMTP servers

Response from Automizy

Replied July 2020

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your review, we're really glad you like our product.

Gabor from ROI Foundry

Automizy makes email marketing as simple as ABC.

I would like extended customer service hours. I rely a lot on customer support, and probably they're on a different timezone. But they still respond to every message I write.

Pros

It's very nice to have my weekly emails automated. I don't have to be on my laptop, nor my teammates. You spend some time setting up your email list, automating your campaigns, and getting creative with your email workflows. Then lay back and focus on something else. Since my email campaigns are all automated (no bulk emailing), I just open the software every Sunday to have a look at the metrics and how I performed. Can't get any better than that

Cons

I could access enough documents on Automizy's portal, contains all the information I needed to get started and even more. The support team is friendly and helped me overcome every difficulty and helped me optimize my email marketing to reach maximum potential. With the drag and drop and visual automation builder, setting up drip campaigns and automation is as easy as pie.

Reasons for Choosing Automizy

Because the out standing support.

Response from Automizy

Replied December 2019

Hi Gabor, Thanks for the review and your nice words. I'm happy that you like our platform. We'll extend our customer service hours in the future. Grow together, Mor

Manel from L'Agence X

Best marketing automation tool for digital businesses

Running a digital consulting agency, Automizy literally could help me accomplish/automate all email marketing campaigns a consulting agency should run.

Pros

Running all sorts of campaigns, from lead nurturing to lead magnet and lead qualification. And the beauty of it all is you only set up your automation and lay back monitor your results. By the way, the analytics dashboard is pretty informative. What's unique about Automizy is the artificial intelligence subject line score. You get a score on how good your subject line is. It helps write better-performing ones that would increase opens and conversions. The support team is helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

It doesn't come with a free version, so it might be limiting for companies with smaller email lists. UI could be better, for example, I can't click and drag inside the automation builder, I had to use the zoom bar every time. Not too many font options and styles.

Response from Automizy

Replied November 2019

Hi Manel, Thanks for the great review, I'm really happy you like our product and support. The customer success team is sending their wishes as well. :) There are some improvements planned for the automation builder, among those is a new way to zoom. So be on the lookout. ;) Also, ping us via in-app chat and let us know what kinds of font you'd like to see in Automizy. Grow together, Mor

Ganesh from Tamada Media

Perfect for Beginners

I am very much satisfied with automizy & also previously used moosend / mailchimp..but i liked automizy because of its simple UI

Pros

The UI is very simple Setting up automation is also easy Automizy team is available on live that to answer all the questions AB Split test for subject lines is helping to choose the best subject line sub-accounts to manage client accounts

Cons

Response from Automizy

Replied June 2020

Hi Ganesh, Thanks for your review. We're glad you like our product. :) A new email editor is coming in the next couple of months, so be on the lookout. ;) Grow together!

easy to setup automation

Pros

Cons

a lack of integration and basic feature like set default footer. everytime i create new campaign i need edit the footer.

Reasons for Choosing Automizy

i think automizy feature better than sendfox

Reasons for Switching to Automizy

cut my monthly expense and sending rate

Response from Automizy

Replied June 2020

Hi there, I'm glad you like our product. We're working on increasing the number of integrations and you can just save a custom template or duplicate previous emails with the footer set up. That way you don't have to edit every time.

Chris from Chris Bibby

Simple enough to let my clients loose with it

Pros

Very easy to use. I can comfortably let my clients loose with it after minimal training. Distraction free visual interface makes it easy to focus on getting the task completed. Perfect for small businesses to get into Automation. REST API documentation and features is great, it is very simple to integrate.

Cons

Some more integrations out of the box would be good.

Response from Automizy

Replied June 2020

Hi Chris, Thanks for the review! We're glad you like our product. New integrations are coming!

Satisfied with my overall experience.

Automizy has helped me to be able to build a large number of subscribers using its easy to build forms. I could carry out newsletter campaigns effectively. Saved a lot of my time since it is a very intuitive and easy to use, in addition to being able to integrate with other platforms made my overall marketing performance better.

Pros

Automizy has several smart features that I quite like, it provides me with more control over triggering my email automations. Ability to browse and manage lists, segments quickly. Excellent deliverability, the emails sent through Automizy do not end up in the spam folder. The surprise that I didn't find in other email tools is the subject line tester. I could get a score on how my subject line would perform. It helped me write better subject lines and increase open rates.

Cons

Not that crucial cons, but Automizy doesn't suggest the best time to send your newsletter based on your email list. I couldn't delete files from my image gallery, which made it hard to find a specific image I'm looking for.

Response from Automizy

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the great review, I'm happy you like our product. Send time personalization is in the product roadmap and it will send your emails when your contacts are actually in their inboxes. So it will do more than just suggest times based on your list. We'll keep you updated.

Latoya from WIN Virtual Solutions

Sold on Autonomy in first 15 minutes

Just need statistics and leads in an easy non complicated interface and it's cheaper than the rest no complaints

Pros

So easy to use. I am able to see my stats and CTR right above the email I. Automation can pause automation and edit emails on the fly. Add tags, and do conditionals with ease. I like the CSV integration that comes with it and now that it is integrated with Zapier, I am sold.

Cons

Response from Automizy

Replied December 2018

Hi Latoya, Thank you so much for the great review. We're really glad you like our product and that you could get the integration sorted. Thrust forward, Mor

Josephat from Computer Software

Best value for money

I love it! It took the boring out of my finance business. Playing around with email templates helped me design better, compelling emails, unlike most finance-related emails.

Pros

Drag & drop email builder makes creating emails feels like playing with Lego. It could help me create better onboarding emails for my new users. Simplest bulk emailing to send promotional emails, product announcements, and updates. Custom fields and contact tags make emails feel personalized. The visual email builder makes complicated email workflow easy to edit and optimize.

Cons

Nothing really serious at the moment. Could make emails more compelling by adding dynamic elements to emails. Like a countdown to increase contacts' sense of urgency or animated design to capture attention.

Response from Automizy

Replied February 2020

Hi Josephat, Thanks for your review. I'm glad you like our product.

Balazs from Computer Software

Industry: Information Services

Exceptional email marketing software

Good satisfying experience so far, nothing to complain about. They charge only for the active contacts on your email list, which is good. Costs less than other software.

Pros

By far, Automizy is the easiest email automation software. It provides an awesome suite of email marketing tools for small/medium businesses. A smart email automation builder that really saves time. Proper email list management and contact segmentation. The subject line analyzer is useful, helped me send better performing campaigns.

Cons

Missing the automated RSS feed to emails.

Response from Automizy

Replied December 2019

Hi Balazs, I appreciate the review and the kind words about our product. I'm really glad you use and get value out of our Subject Line Tester. I put the your request of adding the RSS feed to emails to our user needs sheet and we'll update you when it's released. Grow together, Mor

Alaeddine from OKTIUM

Automizy was my “aha moment” of email marketing automation

Overall it’s the easiest email software my hands landed on. I’m not that big email guru, and Automizy just made everything simple, fast, and clear. It’s simple for beginners to send newsletters, set up email autoresponders, and automate your whole email funnel.

Pros

Easy to integrate with your CRM tools, or even connect to your website forms to have contacts ready to be reached out to. Another thing that is appreciated is the help center and blog posts. They cover everything, whether it’s about how to use the software or general email marketing skills. You learn along the way you’re using it.

Cons

Not too many email templates to use, so it would take a longer time to create your email templates and save them. Another thing that is missing is the ability to add the checkbox and “Terms & Policies” link inside the form builder.

Response from Automizy

Replied November 2019

Hey Alaeddine, Thanks so much for the kind words. Both the privacy policy checkbox and the email templates are in the roadmap. We'll update you and in the meantime ping us if you have any more feedback.

Nebojsa from Senpai Consulting Kft.

Automation that I need

I use Automizy for my campaigns and helping my clients who use Automizy too. There is just a few solutions out there with such a simple workflow building feature. Every big brands made marketing automation too complicate

Pros

Very simplified, user friendly, fast, easy marketing automation

Cons

Software has rounded design which remind me to website's in '80

Response from Automizy

Replied January 2019

Hi Nebojsa, Thanks for the review, I'm glad you like the product.

Rali from Zanfaul Ltd.

Very intuitive UI, excellent support!

Pros

I very much like the intuitive user experience that Automizy offers. Customer support is excellent too, they always reply a few minutes I have a question.

Cons

Nothing, really! Very good service. Probably they could add more templates for the newsletters. They could also improve the error messages.

Response from Automizy

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much Rali, appreciate the kind words. I'm really glad you like our product, stay awesome! (: We're planning on adding more newsletter and automation templates, it's in the product roadmap already.

Akos from AbilityMatrix, Inc.

Great email automation system even for beginners

Automizy makes email and marketing automation easy and quick. We started working with them not really knowing how to generate leads and how the whole automation process works in general. Thanks to their great customer support, user-friendly interface and built-in templates, we made quite the progress since then.

Pros

Automizy has a simple and logical UI, useful templates and a great customer support team.​

Cons

It took some time to figure out the process, ​and as a long time user, there were some difficulties with the​ previous version, but luckily that has changed.

Response from Automizy

Replied October 2018

Hi Akos, Thank you so much for the great review. We're really glad you like using our product. Hope the upcoming features and updates will make your experience even better with us. Thrust Forward, Mor

Yassine from Alfalaval

Affordable, reliable, and easy-to-use.

Using Automizy for a couple of months for my NGO, it's doing pretty much everything I wanted to do. Reliable for communication messages.

Pros

Bulk emailing is reliable, satisfying deliverability rate. Email builder allows making customization. Developing drip campaigns is made so much easier. Great knowledge center and blog. Informative and supporting,

Cons

Software used to lag when I first started using it, I think they support team made improvement because I no longer face such issues. Except that I got nothing to complain about.

Response from Automizy

Replied November 2019

Hey Yassine, Thanks so much for the kind words. The software is going to be even faster in a couple of weeks. Grow together, Mor

Dagmara from Coachify

Easy to use and affordable

Very positive. I will definitely recommend it to anyone.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create the templates and send the emails. Analytics reports are clear and insightful.

Cons

Nothing so far. I need to use it for more campaings.

Response from Automizy

Replied August 2018

Hey Dagmara, Thank you so much for the review and kind words! (: We're glad you like our product. Stay awesome, Mor

Vukasin from lemlist

Simple to use, top-notch customer assistance

Pros

Fast drag-and-drop email builder. Responsive emails, looks good on all screen sizes. Excellent for email marketing.

Cons

Not able to select specific data types per field.

Response from Automizy

Replied February 2020

Hey Vukasin, Thanks for your review, I appreciate the kind words. What do you exactly mean by "specific data types per field"? We have text, number, date type of custom fields. Also, hidden fields for form to track where your subscribers are coming from. Contact us via in-app chat and we'll help you. :)

Phuong from PHUONGACADEMY

The Best Automation Builder

Pros

I like most about this software: The Automation Builder

Cons

The missing feature: Landing Page Builder

Response from Automizy

Replied June 2020

Hi Phuong, Thanks for the review. I'm glad you like our automation builder. The landing page builder is coming in the upcoming months, so keep an eye out. :)

Bruno from isto é marketing

Scamm and Bugs

Very bad customer success, terrible, they just don't care

Pros

Looks easy too use but they have constant bugs

Cons

Bugs and the fact that i bought a lifetime deal true saas mantra and they are saying i didn't redeem half off my code. This is the way they support those who paid 500 dollars for development . You can see true here they and saas mantra are not seriouse and i know im not the only one.

Way better