Browse MailClickConvert Reviews

Johnny from IXSolutions

Good software for any company looking to utilize cold bulk email marketing

Overall, our experience had been great for 2 reasons.....1) Excellent Support. 2) We got good results and leads from their bulk email software. The main obstacle that always prevented us from venturing out into cold email marketing was domain reputation. I’ve read that if we run cold email campaigns our domain will most likely get blacklisted and penalized. We needed a company to not only enable us deploy cold emails safely but help us understand HOW and WHY it works.

Pros

Overall campaign performance is excellent considering the limitations on what cold email marketing can do. Best bang for buck purchase we have made this year. Also, I like the option of purchasing data.

Cons

I wish their email list segmenter was a bit more versatile and easier to use. Took a while to get used to. I also wish they had more API integration options to tie into other softwares we are using.

Reasons for Choosing MailClickConvert

We've tried the alternative products such as ClickBack and didn't see much results and didn't get great support. We tried MailClickConvert because they have month to month plans so we can quickly test the system.

felix from Financial Services

Gets The Job Done

Overall, it gets the job done.

Pros

Whenever I need help or assistance they're always an email away. The response time is usually within an hour. They help me with emails, templates, and creating different lists.

Cons

The platform (UI) can be more friendlier and easier to manage. Example to auto separate the open/click emails from the starter emails. However, for a management fee, they will do the leg work for you.

Reasons for Switching to MailClickConvert

Too many limitations and restrictions on what and how you can market on their platform.

Response from MailClickConvert

Replied January 2020

Felix, Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to see you're having a good experience overall. We will continue to work on improving our UI based on feedback provided. Thanks!

Oscar from Mpm

The typical tool that promises a lot but fails to deliver

We spent about $600 testing this and it was a complete disaster. Stay away if you can or prepare to suffer.

Pros

You can upload any list you want if you are into spamming. - Don't do it.

Cons

Feature description before ordering makes this tool look like it is a pretty good deal. However, when you start trying to use it that you start noticing that it is essentially a fairly crappy tool probably put together like a combined patch of scripts. The menu is completely irrational breaks all UX basic standards, the basic features are lacking, do not expect this to be a powerful email tool, you will notice if you sign up for a plan that even the signup process is absolutely horrendous. Terrible support, essentially after you signup you may get ticket support and get some answers but if you start digging into more problems like where are my invoices and charges then you are out of luck. It is almost like they do not want you to notice that they are charging you.

Reasons for Choosing MailClickConvert

Because I had a momentary lapse of reason, it would have been better to get a stone and hit my knee. :-)

Alex from Global Business Solutions Inc.

Kudos!

In September 2019, we decided to go with MailClickConvert as secondary email service. We utilize the service as a prospecting tool – allowing us to market to prospects quicker than with other email services like Constant Contact, etc. Recently, I had an issue with a list I was trying to upload into the system to complete sending a new email campaign. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our recently assigned Client Success Executive, was able to diagnose and solve the issue with the .csv file. Without her involvement, the email portion of this campaign would most definitely been delayed by days. Her intervention and resolution was a “clutch” move. This is an example of the service that I don’t get even from a CRM service that’s more expensive. As a fairly new client, this is the type of service that keeps small business clients, like me, happy. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] – nice work!

Pros

I wanted MCC to be a second email tool in my arsenal. My CRM tool is so strict that using it almost evokes fear of being blacklisted. With MailClickConvert, we are able to go-to-market with a marketing message faster and with a bit more flexibility than with the existing integrated CRM tool.

Cons

only thing I think could be improved is the ability to select and send to multiple csv files. Currently, the system makes you combine the csv files or develop an entirely new campaign. It’s minor, but it could be made more efficient. One other area that could be improved is the availability of html templates – to make it easier, faster to develop and launch an email campaign.

Response from MailClickConvert

Replied January 2020

Alex, Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear about your success with our cold email software. I appreciate the feedback on our Client Success Executive. They work very hard to serve our customers and feedback like this is great to hear. I'll make sure to pass along your compliments to the rep and share with the team. As for the feedback on sending to multiple csv files, we are working on finding a better solution to address your concern and will follow up as soon as it's implemented. Thanks again for your feedback. We look forward to serving you.

Jenna from Brandzooka

The best we've found

I would make the case to stakeholders to pay more for more comprehensive features, if they were available. But our search did not reveal any other vendors that could support deliverability to cold emails like MailClickConvert.

Pros

MailClickConvert allows us to send large cold email marketing teams and track engagement, while protecting our domain reputation. Our campaigns have been successful, in a short amount of time, to generate new leads for our sales team. Support has been very responsive during our implementation, seemingly available at all hours of the day. The product has also been very affordable and implementation was simple.

Cons

Our use case requires a lot of manual work as it isn't currently possible to create a dynamic, multi-touch campaign that adjusts sends based on engagement as it goes. Reporting is also a bit manual, as the in-platform metrics are limited and full reports need to be exported in order to provide full visibility.

Response from MailClickConvert

Replied January 2020

Hi Jenna, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you've found success with our cold email marketing platform and we look forward to your continued success. We always appreciate feedback for improvement as we strive to build features our customers want. I'd love to get a chance to talk further and see how we can help remove or reduce the manual work involved. I hope to speak with you soon and improve your experience.

George from Associates Insurance Group

Great system and customer service

It's been a great system to use and the customer service has always been top notch which is extremely important to me.

Pros

The system is easy to use and and easy to setup

Cons

Being able to delete spam emails or unscubscribe them in a group would be a great feature.

Reasons for Switching to MailClickConvert

Better system and easier to use.

Rob from EmoryDay, LLC

Mail Click Convert Get the Job Done

The overall experience has been great. We're able to deploy thousands of emails with very few issues.

Pros

We really like the email list verification tool that helps prevent importing contacts with invalid email addresses. We also like the intuitive interface that makes utilizing all the features relatively easy.

Cons

Occasionally new domains get blacklisted very quickly even after proper IP warm up tactics are employed.

Martin from boardsi

Great customer service

Great!

Pros

The software is simple and has all the bells and whistles to get the job done. The best part is the customer service. I am lucky to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she goes above and beyond and takes care of things fast!

Cons

Can't think of any. It all works like it should.

Ian from Alchemy Healthcare Solutions LLC

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome

I have had good results but only because of the fact I am using [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as a manager. Otherwise I would never have stayed on.

Pros

The ability to identify why some emails are not getting through and change IP address or other tactics is terrific. You cannot do that on Constant Contact.

Cons

Everything else is way too difficult for a non-techie. The email builders are like 1990's word perfect

Seemed more effective.

Reasons for Switching to MailClickConvert

Open rates were declining and I didn't like the fact that they took tables away from the email builder. Unfortunately, your system is too hard to use so now I need to have both.

Jacques from eXp Realty

Incredible customer service

Pros

The customer service is top notch. Quick to respond and thorough in addressing your needs. I'm loving everything so far!

Cons

I have not encountered any issues at all.

Jeff from Ivy Exec

Good solution for hard-to-fit email outreach

We trialed MCC as a platform for sending qualification emails to cold leads for paid market research engagements. Because our engineering infrastructure is not robust enough to spin up our own mass mailing servers, we were caught between a rock and a hard place looking for a platform that would allow us to send the volume we needed with potentially high bounce rates, while maintaining flexibility for adding and removing IP addresses. The platform UX is definitely clunky and needs improvement, but the market positioning and price point makes MCC a very attractive option if you have the staffing to administrate and monitor. There aren't many people operating in that space, and for the volume, MCC is very affordable.

Pros

Ability to customize and cold send. Granular domain and IP management. Unrestricted seats. Throttling

Cons

UI is clunky, requires a lot of help from customer support. Needs to be closely monitored. That being said, my CS rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic. Prompt responses, always helpful, and made the experience much easier to manage.

Reasons for Choosing MailClickConvert

Market Positioning (niche solution), and good customer support.

Bryant from Bryant Harper IM

Very good

Pros

I like to completeness of the platform as far as the features offered and the value of the feature to the purpose.

Cons

Can't think of anything so far but I'll let you know

Reasons for Choosing MailClickConvert

I have tried for several years to find a comprehensive bulk email platform and this looks like a winner after so many losers :-)

Tommy from Risk & Resilience HUB

Industry: Publishing

Fast answers, results

Super....very positive!

Pros

Sure appreciate the fast response to questions we had when setting up and using the service. Very responsive!!

Cons

Not sure about this. How much needs to be said here?

David from StatPearls Publishing

Customer Service

Very positive - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is easy to work with

Pros

Easy to use and find information needed to see how the campaigns perform.

Cons

Hard to navigate a few of the areas so it's tough to get the information needed without clicking back and forth.

Pricing and Customer Service

Adam from ICO Sofa

Great Support

A Ronseal product - it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and fast to get going, plus the support is outstanding!

Cons

Re-using parts of previous campaigns could be made a bit easier and the analytics could be a bit more indepth.

Less than 1% deliverability rate

Customer support is quick to respond and help, but the software does not function as intended per my experience.

Pros

Since it did not deliver my emails, I can't say too much.

Cons

The deliverability rate. It was less than 1% which makes the software unacceptable.

Reasons for Switching to MailClickConvert

Thought this would send more emails and faster.

Rachael from AALU/GAMA

A good tool to safely reach thousands more prospects

We are able to reach thousands more prospect using this tool.

Pros

The ability to send emails to purchased lists.

Cons

The reporting isn't as detailed as I would like it to be. Also, if we did not have access to another mass email marketing tool, it wouldn't be as easy for us to build emails for the html code.

carlo from CoreShop Solutions

So far so great!

So far so great.. The support is very accommodating.. Kudos to Germaine.

Pros

The thought that you can have multiple ip for you to use..

Cons

no automation just basic sequence which is a bummer..