All Pipefy Reviews

Great Software

Rafael

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

PROS

Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

CONS

As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

STEPHEN

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2020

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process. * It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used. * It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly * It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used *It has a very high speed of communication and processing information * Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

PROS

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process * The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes * It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

CONS

I noticed there are no demonstration videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Reasons for switching to Pipefy

Pipefy offers a better user friendly interface that is easy to transfer information and aids communication for the various sales operation with absolute ease. It is also beginner friendly

Fernando

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2021

Poor exemples and models

I haven´t got any benefits with Pipefy

PROS

the Pipefy Integration with other systems by e-mail and API is what I liked

CONS

Difficult to get good examples and way to operate the system

I didn't choose

Reasons for switching to Pipefy

We have more examples and ways to understanding Trello function and configurations

Gustavo

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

No More Excel Sheets!

Fantastic! everyone I worked with was exceptionally kind, patient, and knowledgeable on the platform. They are a great group of people and it is always a pleasure working with and catching up with them.

PROS

Everything is in one place and we no longer need to rely on excel sheets and proper versioning, etc. Reporting is easy and customizable. Work flow and tracking of project status has helped our team be more efficient.

CONS

The setup was a bit challenging for some items but that is because our team had some unique requests. The Pipefy team (especially [sensitive content hidden]) was extremely helpful in working through this and using creative solutions to meet our needs.

Reason for choosing Pipefy

The Pipefy team was easy to work with and the platform was very customizable where we can have control over updates and changes to suit our evolving needs.

Lisa

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Wow. Just..WOW

My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month. Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do. The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

PROS

Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually. If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

CONS

Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process. Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

Reason for choosing Pipefy

These products simply did not deliver on the full range of requirements I had for the business process. In some cases, they were too expensive.

Robson

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

The best Process Management Platform

PROS

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team. Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION! Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business. Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

CONS

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is: - Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users. - Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Reason for choosing Pipefy

Integrations, Automations, Sprint App and Templates: this four items was what make me choose Pipefy.

Pablo

Design, 2-10 employees

Automate almost any process

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

PROS

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process. We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

CONS

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as: - Use math formulas on his forms - Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Reasons for switching to Pipefy

I use Pipefy for at least four years. I started to use to improve our sales process and at that time I used runrun.it to project management. But I discovered than with Pipefy I could have all the process in one software and connect one process to another. So I could use Pipefy not only to management one process but to manage all the company. Another reason was runrun/it change the price of my plan 10 times even when I was an early adopter.

Laura

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

It gives us flexibility in process management

Any firm that wants to automate its workflow in a way that even its least tech-savvy employees can learn to utilize quickly and easily should look into Pipefy. It's a fantastic system for facilitating easier HR tasks including onboarding and employing new staff, monitoring expenditures, and more.

PROS

Those who use a wide variety of software for their jobs will appreciate how intuitive and easy to learn Pipefy is to use (like me). My processes are readily and effectively automated. It's easy to use and has been invaluable in helping me run my business. This stuff has been fantastic to use.

CONS

There must be enhanced channels of client interaction. A brand-new, radically different upgrade appeared suddenly. It completely threw us off schedule. Because of problems with their notifications, we've been looking for an alternative platform.

Reasons for switching to Pipefy

Pipefy is a helpful program for handling business operations within a corporation. The best part is that it can be used to any procedure you can think of.

Krishna

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Easy tasks Pipefy BPM is simple and useful

Prototypes can be set up quickly for solutions that are fairly robust to serve even modest processes. A variety of persons can be reached using its provided forms and pipelines.

PROS

As an example of a straightforward operation It's easy to utilize and implement Pipefy's BPM tool. Its procedures can be accelerated, and its user interface is straightforward. It seems like a great bpm solution for small and medium businesses, and it integrates easily with a large variety of other products. Use by and interaction with the community is also excellent.

CONS

The technology does not appear to be powerful enough to manage intricate tasks. While the layout is nice, it lacks information about their community. Despite reading and experimenting with the product, complex questions remain.

Reasons for switching to Pipefy

Pipefy's interface is straightforward and aesthetically pleasing. The method is flexible and may be modified to meet individual requirements, and it is backed by a wide variety of helpful resources. It's a cutting-edge, cutting-edge platform

Renato

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it. Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

PROS

- Very easy to use - Extremely fast do set up a canvas - Great for CRM and Project Management - Allways updating - Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

CONS

- Some new updates bugs sometimes - It can be tricky to do some automations

Reasons for switching to Pipefy

Pipefy has a much easier use and costumer assistance

Alexandre

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Best Platform for Process Management

It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

PROS

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow in your processes providing an efficient communication flow with all stakeholders and generates important metrics to control and monitore the execution of projects, tasks, routines, requests, etc.

CONS

The integration should be done directly by the user, without the need to involve the Pipefy Dev Team.

Reason for choosing Pipefy

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow

Thiago

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Opinion

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

PROS

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

CONS

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Reason for choosing Pipefy

It seemed to me that Pipefy was more complex/complete than others, despite being usar friendly.

Ralph

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Pipefy review

PROS

The horizontal flow or the work environment and the customizabilty.

CONS

Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.

Reason for choosing Pipefy

Horizontal flow and auto updateble fields in other pipes.

Megan

Consumer Goods, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

Pipefy - practical platform for task automation.

A notable advantage is its mobile app, which allows you to manage your processes on the go. Additionally, Pipefy offers process automation to minimize manual tasks and provides the option to create forms for mass data collection. Overall, Pipefy is a tool that has helped me and my team optmize various aspects of project management and team collaboration.

PROS

The first point that I have to highlight before anything else is its price, it is one of the cheapest automation software I have tried, what I like about Pipefy is its intuitive and easy to use interface, which allows even those with limited skills techniques start easily. Among its functions, they allow you to create complex flowcharts effortlessly, which is something useful for professionals who require precise visual representations. The platform not only supports real time comunication between team members, but also facilitates intrnal and external communications, making collaboration smooth.

CONS

Although it is a practical platform, its dashboard needs better organization, and a more colorful user interface, another point that need to be improved is the email system, many end up in the spam folder, and this is a lost communication with the client.

it's cheaper

Rafael

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Could be better

It's good, but expensive.

PROS

Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

CONS

The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

More complete

Bojan

Telecommunications, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2018

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

PROS

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

CONS

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Laura

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Admin Review - Laura Spear

PROS

In a company environment where you have employees overwhelmed with workload and critical systems that need to be in place, pipefy has allowed us (with much thoughtful construction and automation) to ensure that these systems don't slip and get attention from all parties involved. The automated delivery and rules are great. The phase descriptions are very helpful.

CONS

The only thing that might help clients be more successful at utilizing all of the benefits of the platform is if you had the ability to do an in-person consultation with administrators to ensure that their pipes are developed how they need them to be and answer all hanging questions as it starts to be used. It would be helpful if a card were in a phase without being acted on if there could be some exponential alerting. Perhaps this is available, I just never discovered. There is a steep learning curve to thinking like a pipe! ;)

Ayush