Browse SalesBlink Reviews

Kirby from Kreativez

I'm in love, already...

Please keep in mind some of my cons might be user error, they probably are. If you're on the fence, do it... I recommend buying 2 codes if you can and then assessing from there. I'm very excited to dive deeper into this. I'm so excited to see what kind of profits this tool that generate. My overall experience has been wonderful so far, I'm also excited for the email warmup.

Pros

- Generous limits - Great onboarding, seriously... I was pretty impressed - Setting up my email account was easier than anything - Feature rich - Documentation - Image personalization

Cons

- UI/UX could be a little better / it's nice, but eg. Templates aren't as prevalent as they should be (not a big deal) - My CSV didn't pick up other fields other than email - Sending test emails didn't work

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

Sales.Rocks just wasn't working for me...

Luke from JRNY, Inc.

Strong on campaign automation and CRM

We are looking to maximize output from our sales activity, and so far it's been useful for that and has done what we wanted it to.

Pros

For us it's been useful in how you can design and execute a sales automation strategy, and have this tie into their inhouse CRM. They also have solid customer support so far.

Cons

They are a startup so are working quickly to implement a few key features that are important to us: • Team management (shared campaigns and team performance dashboards) • Ability to add more manual tasks (at the moment it's only linkedin and calls) • Ability to preview automated emails before they're sent

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Salesblink has a stronger drip campaign featureset.

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

Outreach is a more developed product, but is also a lot more expensive. Sales.Rocks has good prospecting and email warming tools, but is not great for drip campaigns.

Christopher from Indigo Media Forge

Good Investment.

Pros

Very useful to have all the outreach features necessary compiled into one software. First software I've come across that actually makes cold email outreach with follow-ups a user-friendly process.

Cons

Would be much easier if you could find the emails of company decision makers without having to find their names first. Also, the B2B company search does not include the filters necessary to find companies in sub-niches.

Emily from Walldorf Group LLC

Awesome Tool for Cold Outreach

I have been a long-time user of Ontraport (for traditional email marketing) but have come across some use cases recently which required cold outreach. Evaluated several tools including Lemlist and I'm impressed by the feature set which SalesBlink offers. The main strength to me lies in the Omnichannel Outreach Campaigns which come with predefined templates and help save a lot of time.

Pros

The OmniChannel is Oustanding in helping with meaningful workflows and autoresponders.

Cons

Email and Domain Search are still not refined and do not pull the right results in most cases.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

So far I have used SalesBlink for a few weeks and I am very happy with the results. I will test this out for a few more weeks and may shift my marketing strategy more towards cold outreach based on the results. SalesBlink has way more functionality than its competitors which I am slowly discovering and incorporating into my use cases. I can already see that this product has so much potential and based on this fact, this software has been a steal for us.

Dino from StrategiX

Salesblink the all in one Sales tool

Salesblink is very useful. For all the features it has, it's so lovely. Having it all under one roof makes it a lot easier to manage and makes it easier to automate. I use it to find professional emails and automate email outreach, in this way I've increased my prospect database.

Pros

If you are serious about increasing sales, you should equip yourself with the outreach tool,scrape tool, slot bookings tool and of course a good CRM. If you are thinking that it is too complicated and expensive then you should definitely try salesblink an all in one tool that has everything you need. It's been amazing how this system has helped me find professional emails, b2b companies database, and reach out cold to grab the attention of potential clients. This is an awesome alternative to tools like hunter.io and snov.io.

Cons

At Salesblink you can automate email outreach, and others like LinkedIn and phone are shown as tasks that need to be done manually, but I hope soon to see new automations and integrations with Linkedin and applications for making cold calls. I can only get as specific as a country-sized location. After that, I have to choose a specific industry from a small list, and then I have to choose the company size from a limited range of sizes.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Because salesblink is an all in one sales tool that cover my needs

The best prospects hunter that rocks!

SalesBlink, help me create and build my first B2B cold campaign, and it's working well so far.

Pros

I was looking for a good CRM for my new sales team, and SalesBlink allows us to hunt and manage prospects in the Caribbean, create outreach campaigns, import custom data, book and manage meetings. I really love this outreach tool!

Cons

Some big companies contacts cant be found No search by job title SMTPs could be improved as now it's a little hard to set up.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Better roadmap, more features, and affordable.

Brendan from Junipera Digital

Great for the campaigns I'm running

So far so good. I was using mailshake previously for cold emails, but it lacks the ability to integrate with multiple channels. Takes a bit of getting used to. But so far I'm happy

Pros

I like the campaign and outreach flow that you can build and how you can visually structure that. Being able to see it laid out like that as a flow chart makes all the complex conditions I want to implement much easier to follow along

Cons

The database needs a bit of work. I couldn't really find a whole lot of leads that seemed appropriate for me to reach out to

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

It lacked the ability to include linked in outreach, or custom/personalized images in the emails

Ricz from RACS Digital

Easily one of the easiest and most feature rich Sales Outreach tool there is!

Automating sales outreach and automatically seeing the progress of a contact within your Sales Pipeline plus its ease of use will save my agency a lot of time.

Pros

The product is easy to use once you have added your email. What I like most is the automation that the campaign builder offers. It integrates everything from outsourcing methods to changing the stage in your Sales Pipeline.

Cons

White-label - the ability to remove the branding on the Scheduling tool (although it is on their roadmap)

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Ease of use and an all-in-one tool (has the features of almost all alternatives out there).

Dileep from Superior Digital Design

The Complete Email and Cold marketing Package

Pros

I've used other sales outreach solutions before but when I tried Salesblink, I realized that it offers much more features than the other ones that I used. In addition to company prospecting, you can do various things with it like reaching out to your competitors' clients and employees. Furthermore, their email campaign tool is well-designed and allows you to set up complex workflows in a user-friendly manner. It's overall a very promising tool!

Cons

I am very much satisfied with the tool as of now.

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

The price is the reason they offer same with lower price

Henry from DecisiveMarketer

Simple to Use but More Features and Quality of Life Can Make it Better

Good so far

Pros

Easy to set up for individual accounts to start running cold outreach campaigns

Cons

No master account to manage all email accounts within the software.

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

I didn't actually switch as I'm still using Sales.Rocks for warming but SalesBlink is better with the conditional logic on the drip campaigns.

Great Alternative to Lemlist

Pros

I really liked being able to set up my automated prospecting emails to a list of email addresses that I could validate using the same tool. It saves me from having to purchase several tools.

Cons

The email search functionality by domain returned quite poor results (couldn't find email addresses, didn't provide job titles).

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

This product has all the features I need and I was able to take advantage of a lifetime deal so I can reduce my monthly expenses.

Business owners and growth managers best friend!

Fantastic! The integration of the overall workflow that a company needs to find new clients is magnificent.

Pros

SalesBlink helps me to reach out to the market, scale my leads generation and increase my sales easily. The potential of this platform is enormous. So, thumbs up!!!

Cons

It needs more improvement in the features. Nevertheless, the developers are in continuous release of improvements and new features, hence I consider that this is not a problem.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

The visual composer and the accessibility to the application for a better price

The coolest Tool for Marketers (All In One)

Fantastic and expecting fantastic updates in the near future

Pros

1. This system helps to find Professional emails, Business to Business (B2B) database - Scrape tool, Outreach tool , Slot Booking tool, CRM. 2. can be cold reached out to grab the attention of potential clients. 3. worth of cost and Highly recommended. 4. Comprehensive solution to outbound sales. 5. Easy to use and well organized 6. Can manage Leads+ Email drip Campaigns + Funnels +CRM 7. Also has a Calendar function 8. Effective flowchart 9. Simpler and Easier when compared to other outreach tools 10. RoadMap is promising 11. can be connected with more buyers with automated campaigns 12. User Interface is Easy to navigate. Left panel has 3 sections - Prospecting, Out reach and Closing Prospecting contains 2 sub categories - companies and people. This feature is like having your own Google search engine, helps to find the prospects Closing section contains the meeting options, using which your prospects can schedule a meeting The information you get matches with the information shown in dashboard. 13. Constantly adding new features 14. I really enjoy the way this platform can help me simplify my outreach. I'm just getting started, but I envision using my LinkedIn sales navigator with this software to create an amazing outreach campaign. 15. Best part is it uses your SMTP to send emails and you can later review them in your email outbox/sentbox.

Cons

1. could have been more robust on-boarding sequence 2. Database is little behind than others 3. This tool can be embedded with my sales processes 4. Lacks Customization 5. Seems like a LinkedIn scraped 6. there are plenty of companies without profiles, mainly big companies, due to which cannot be outreached to some 7. - it's inconvenient having to format your leads list to have only one column for email then having to manually sort the safe, unknown & risky emails in the final csv (excel) file it returns. (Whereas, neverbounce lets you upload your csv no matter what style you format your list in and just removes the rows with invalid & risky emails and returns a clean list that retains your original formatting style.) 8. Also, the bulk email search would be better if it allowed users filter the query to return only prospect with job titles that contain words users specify ex: "ceo", "founder", etc (see [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] 9.The only suggestion I have to the creator is to allow users to create campaigns, etc without hooking up the email right away. I wanted to play around in the software and I kept getting a hard stop because I hadn't connected my email yet. 10. I think it would be cool some type of integration with google voice for calls and recordings. 11. Be Patient with the tool as its new and growing rapidly. There are bound to be small bugs sometimes but who doesn't have them.

One of the best tool for cold email outreach!

All in one approach! We were using multiple tools to keep track of everything. We moved everything in one place and we are getting a good hold of our process and status of prospects.

Pros

Well, it's all in one platform! Presently we are using Cold email and call outreach which is helping us to track the status. Flow is helping us to have a birds eye view of our email flow. I also like dynamic customized emails with personalization which I saw only in the Time list. CRM is helping us to manage all our prospects in one place. Earlier we were using SalesFlare as our CRM, now we can have evening things in one place. The other unique feature that surprised me is meeting schedulers. It's a cherry on a cake. To some extend we are using an email verifier as well...

Cons

There is nothing I dislike, but I'm not sure about their LinkedIn Outreach how safe it is for LinkedIn automation.

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

It's cost-effective and all in one place!

Jagadeesh from Usability Marketing

Best Outreach Automation Tool

It's the perfect automation and CRM tool for me. We can go with cold emailing and we can use it for clients as well.

Pros

Best Automation, CRM, and Appointment booking tool for sales. Both B2B and B2C can benefit from this tool.

Cons

Data is less. When compare to competitors.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Affordable and multiple features.

Varun from Moores

Industry: Biotechnology

Great Alternative of Snovio

Really like it. Looking forward to get some sales

Pros

I really like the all in prospecting toll including email campaign , linkedin feature, CRM

Cons

Can improve on contact info database. Also chrome extension

snovio is expensive

Marco from Cerulean Studio

Fast Growing Product, all-in-1 sales solution for low-mid sized B2B company

Finding B2B leads in small niches effortlessly. The fact that I can use the B2B database to search for a company in my niche on the other side of the planet is amazing. It lets me easily set up a cold email sequence, and since I'm not in marketing I really love its ease of use.

Pros

B2B database is really great! It is worth the cost alone! Easy to use UI with super easy campaign setup The fact that it let you set up a multichannel campaign is awesome, and every feature you need is natively built-in.

Cons

Email validation is not amazing, and I really hate that I can't upload the same CSV that I've downloaded from the B2B database, since it's not formatted in the proper way for email verification. Some of the mail from the database are of people that no longer work in the company I'm looking for, but you can check easily thanks to their LinkedIn profile associated with the email. That is really convenient.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Lower price, good reviews, and a super convenient LTD

Renato from WP Knack

Must-have Product

So far it's been a good experience especially the b2b prospecting.

Pros

Sales outreach automation has become a key tool in the sales process for many businesses. It helps salespeople be more efficient and get more deals from the same amount of time spent on outreach. However, with so many apps to choose from, it can be a little confusing trying to determine which one is right for your outreach goals. Sales outreach automation is a rapidly evolving field and there are a lot of companies trying to get the attention of sales teams. The key is to find the one that will provide the most value and do everything your sales team needs. SalesBlink is an excellent fit for such sales automation. Its integrated sales suite will save you lots time. For example, you can find prospect companies in any country in seconds. So this is a keeper.

Cons

No dark mode user interface. Also, the contrast of the sidebar menu is low.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Because of the features and good reviews it has.

Antonio from Ferrente engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

UNA PIATTAFORMA ESSENZIALE

Pros

SalesBlink consente di elaborare facilmente e in maniera compatta le campagne di marketing, dette Fredde, per poter segmentare i contatti anche quello che non si conoscono.

Cons

sarebbe bello implementare le intergrazioni

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Penso che sia un software compatto all in one completo ed operativo.

Nishit from SWS Group

Looks good so far..

This has the potential to be a good product for conducting cold outreach campaigns for lead gen. It has decent UI, a responsive team and a decent roadmap - I am looking forward to the future developments and the direction this software will take.

Pros

SalesBlink is a clean platform to lead generation, sales, and cold email. UI looks decent. I like that it is Omnichannel outreach via Calls, Emails and Linkedin. The program is feature-rich with company search, UNLIMITED omnichannel outreach and UNLIMITED image personalisation. Onboarding was easy and customer service was prompt in handling my query.

Cons

The Image personalisation is too basic, the company search data is not very comprehensive, it lacks an email warmer (although it is in roadmap), and no landing pages like Lemlist. I would love integration with Pabbly connect and Dubb, which is not there at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Price - this was on a lifetime deal, so made more financial sense.

Jitin from Individual

SalesBlink is like your very own google for finding new prospects.

Salesblink has proved to be of the best addition to my toolkit and for the growth of my business.

Pros

SalesBlink is a very well-planned and polished tool with easy to navigate user interface. The left panel itself is appropriately divided into 3 main sections: Prospecting, Outreach, and Closing. The Prospecting section contains two subcategories, 1-Companies, 2-People. This feature itself is like having your own google search engine just to laser target and find your prospects. I think this alone itself is totally worth its cost.

Cons

I was unable to get any results when using the Bulk Find feature, wherein you can get a list by entering the person's position in a country like in their example: CEO's in USA. This may be due to my fault; maybe I did not ask the right question, so I really can't say that I particularly dislike this feature. But overall, the product shines.

Pierre from WhozaMobi PTY LTD

Great Tool With Lots of potential

Pros

I love the interface of the tool very easy to use. I just got the tool, and so I haven't used all the features yet. And for the price of this deal, it's a steal, that's for sure. We intend to use the tool to do outreach for sales and link building for our clients. We have used other tools in the past, and when you are managing 10 to 20 link-building campaigns per month for clients and each one having an email, the price can get crazy. So this, to me, is a great find. I am looking forward to the tool and landing some nice cold outreach leads and links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. What do you dislike?

Cons

The email prospecting tool has lots of issues and should be worked on before adding it to the product. It never sends data that you are looking for.

Ray from Leads Zero

THE Complete Package!

My team and I have been using SalesBlink for a couple weeks now. It's the best web app out there for outreach, email sequencing, and appointment setting (bye-bye FindThatLead, MailRush/MixMax, and TidyCal/Calendly). I can't believe how fast we are able to reach out to prospects and set up meetings with them. The tool has saved us so much time and is easy to use! It has also streamlined our outreach strategy and made it possible to do mass email outreach without having to juggle too many tools at once. Easily one of my Top 10 sumo-purchases in 2021!

Pros

Nice leadgen automation, decent database. Sophisticated email validation. Sequencing in email outreach. LinkedIn and cold calling included. Great CRM features. Appointment setting included.

Cons

Can't think of any, but I really hope they'll have proposals creation in near future.

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

Simplified workflow, all in one integrated solution is easier to manage.

Javed from Pacific Business Solutions Ltd

One of the best tools in the market

I have very good experience of SalesBlink. This software solved our lead generation and outreach problems. This software is very helping us in our business growth.

Pros

Outreach easy to use Campaign management User interface

Cons

Accuracy learning curve training and tutorials results

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Results, database, and easy to use.

results and accuracy

Aditya from Siteistry

All-in-one cold outreach tool

Overall I am quite happy with the tool. It has great automation features, which makes my life so much easier. I don't have to create multiple short automation, I can just create one complex automation and leave the rest to the software, it keeps working and I end up with potential clients.

Pros

The best part is the Outreach functionality, it gives me the ability to create complex automation processes. Especially the email reply feature give me the ability to automatically reply to the lead incase they email me. Apart from that, there is also ability to not just include emails in the automation, but also calls, which is very useful to me as I would rather have a whole process built into one tool, rather than using multiple tools or keeping a tab on for leads I need to call. Has a lot of potential to be one of the best!

Cons

I dont like the prospecting tool, the database is not providing adequate data especially in Australia. The data seems scanty and the fetch is not alinged with the search parameters accurately. Improvement is needed in this aspect of the platform. Once this is fixed, its gonna be among the top software out there for cold outreach!

Benjie from automate

Great tool for Lead Gen and Cold Email

Since I use some platforms for my daily sales outreach, I had to check out Salesblink, since it offered so much and cost so much. It is 100% accurate! Though I'm still learning about its features and developing outreach sequences from scratch, I can say for now that it is easy to handle, and is likely to save me quite a bit of time by using just one tool instead of several to accomplish what I'm trying to do now. I was surprised at how much credit was offered for my code. In addition to answering my questions, they have solved my doubts as well.

Pros

The software allows you to scrape contacts and verify e-mail addresses, as well as create campaigns. When compared to those that have been accessible for some time, the program isn't flawless. My advice is to go for it, because their features and workflow are already competitive, if not superior to, those of hunter.io, tomba.io and even Sales.Rocks.

Cons

I enjoy the tool's generous deal limits and have had a great experience with it. Appsumo only has a similar tool that is just as comprehensive, well-designed, stable, and old as it is, with even more limitations than the previous utility.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

unlimited credits and easy to use UI

none responsive team

Rakhul from Cloud Partner Technologies

Great Sales Outreach software for generating leads

Great Sales outreach tool which can be used used even if you are just a beginner. Great support team to help you to setup the system quite easily. Price wise also it's affordable. It even has a CRM system helping us to manage leads and prospects.

Pros

Easy to use. Salesblink has multichannel outreach building system for us to generate leads from various channels. Great support team as well

Cons

Email prospecting would have Been a bit better.

Elijah John from SourceXperts.io

The Best Alternative to Cold Outreach Systems out there! (2021)

Pros

- Lifetime deal - Follow Up sequence - UNLIMITED CAMPAIGNS - Simple and Powerful Features - Best Alternative to Mailshake, Sales.rocks, MailRush.io, Mail Meteor, YAMM, and OutreachBin.

Cons

- User Experience - User Interface - A bit slow

Mark from Lost Money Detectives

works like a dream

intergrations are good, easy to use ...dashboard is dashboard is great

Pros

Easy to use, great dashboard. Overall look and feel is good

Cons

unsure as yet, more time is required is to further assess

more features

more features

Ak from SWUP

Industry: Information Services

Good sales outreach platform

Overall good choice for sales outreach.

Pros

Good combination of a wide range of tools (email finder, company prospect search) in addition to the core sales outreach capabilities (email, phone & linkedin). The campaign builder is well executed and allows building complex workflows while easily keeping an overview on those based on a well executed visual campaign builder interface.

Cons

As with many young companies, Sales Blink still is in early stages of development. But that's ok as their platform is already promising as is.

Overall good value.

A great alternative to Lemlist

Pros

You can run cold email campaigns and personalize images.

Cons

For me, one feature is missing: email warm-up. But I'm sure it will happen one day!

Affordable price for SalesBlink

Rafael from Liv Co

Cold Outreach Done Right!

Pros

SalesBlink is incredibly easy to use. I love that emails, calls and LinkedIn outreach is all managed under one platform.

Cons

I’m looking forward to the Hubspot integration!

Allan from Teleticom Communications Inc.

Lead Gen and Cold Outreach Simplified

I've been constantly on the lookout for a simple yet unified "data acquisition to cold outreach to lead gen" solution, and this has perfectly fulfilled that need!

Pros

- Simplicity of the UI and the straightforward navigation from one feature-set to the next - The breadth of features and how they cronologically correlate - Simple onboarding, truly a quick ramp-up to actually using the product

Cons

- lack of Zapier and/or Pabbly integration, but I remain hopeful that this will be offered in the future - Office 365 integration would be handy

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

SalesBlink seemed to be more feature-rich and (in my opinion) had the better UI

Carlos from Carlos Ubaldo

Feature Packed Email Prospecting Tool

It is easy and simple to use with a lot of exciting features coming ahead. Check their roadmap here https://feedback.salesblink.io/roadmap

Pros

With this tool, we can definitely improve our email outreach strategy. It's packed with features like email verification, email warm-up (coming soon), also calendar booking, and image personalization.

Cons

I'm really hoping to see their email warmup and bulk CRM delete. Right now it's not available.

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

Salesblink.io got more features and is cheaper than Mailshake.

Christian from OBMe

SalesBlink - Everything you need for Cold Emailing and more

Pros

I like that SalesBlink has everything that you need for cold emailing and more... You get, in addition to a fully functional email outreach tool, a great project management tool for outreach companies. With an integrated calendar that reminds you of your Linkedin Messages and your cold calls, SalesBlink helps you manage your clients efficiently.

Cons

I think there are UI/UX improvements, and I really hope that the team takes them seriously. Other than that, I'd like to see a public roadmap even though they still listen to their clients without it...

Belal from Authority Park

Useful and All in One Tool

Pros

I'm not really a salesperson but the flow of how this works is quite straightforward. I like that you can actually check the business and get contacts based on industries. However, I am not sure about the quality of the contacts. Some people say Tomba is better. I hope they will improve it soon. But nevertheless, we can import CSV and then begin the cold outreach process. It's an integrated solution for your sales team.

Cons

I love their all features and they are improving day by day. But I like them to increase the email database.

Frankie from Moncestine

Industry: Farming

Worth It!

I'm new to sales and I've been looking for a software that will make it easy for me to learn and run campaigns. SalesBlink makes it extremely simple. From prospecting to outreach for B2B or B2C, it's the only tool you'll need. Very easy to navigate through the site and the guides are easy to understand.

Pros

The ease of navigating through the site! For a newbie like me, it can be intimidating to scan through a system that is complex. But not SalesBlink! I just need to do a few clicks and I can go about my prospecting.

Cons

The system could maybe have some templates and additional guides on different campaigns.

Akash from YBL

Salesblink awesome great software

Pros

Prior to Salesblink I have used other softwares for finding emails and outreach but none of them come close to Salesblink. Very easy to use. If you are not yet sure, just go for one code and check. For freelancers, and consultants I would say, it would be very valuable especially if you do not want to spend heavily on Ads to generate leads. I bought only one code at the start and would be adding more codes. Thanks for this deal Team Salesblink.

Cons

Limits on credits/usage, hopefully they increase it in future

Paul from Left Field Talent

Cold outreach on autopilot, sorta.

Cold outreach is one of the hardest things to do and is one of the hardest things to have colleagues do. So the team and I have used sales blank for cold outreach to executives and business business prospects.

Pros

Easy to use, setup, and train teammates on using this platform. Cold out reach, crm and automation. Over the years we've used a few other competitors so far this has all the features you need. The best part of this platform is searching email and phone numbers of B2B leads.

Cons

So far I have not had any cons, will be back to change this if I do have any.

Hoang from MyEdu.Vn

SalesBlink can help me to increase leads and sales in a blink!

I like the all-in-one, full featuring app, connected around a handy and well-visualised interface of SalesBlink. It helps me a lot not to have to change from one app to another when doing the work. The workflow is quite smooth. I also like that I do not need to create automation recipes to connect different apps together to do the works of finding prospects, e-mailing them, then meeting them and managing etc. I can do all of those in familiar and consistent experiences of SalesBlink.

Pros

The app is full with features that help me all round from: - Finding a prospect from B2b database - Sending cold outreach mail - Arranging meetings with the prospects - Pipeline the leads - It even has a (small) CRM built-in with the app The functions integrates well in a smooth, visual interface workflows

Cons

The B2b database can be further improved. It is not bad, but truly from my test, the results still fell short in certain searches comparing with some top competitors.

Renee from A SaaS Business

SalesBlink is Awesome, Don't MISS It!

SalesBlink is almost like a Lemlist in the making. It has unlimited omnichannel drip campaigns and image personalization, it's so worth EVERY PENNY!

Pros

SalesBlink is an all-in-one tool, making cold outreach easier it is like a swiss army knife for cold outreach. It allows you to search for companies and contacts, build and schedule outreach campaigns, and automate follow-ups and LOVE the meeting calendar!

Cons

Haven't come across anything I don't like so far

Nicole from Prefer not to say

Industry: Farming

My first cold email drip software

Overall I am very happy and excited to integrate it with my day to day operations.

Pros

This is my first software for cold email drip campaigns. I am excited to use this to increase my business. I like that I can customize the emails and how/when they are sent. I think this is going to be a huge benefit to my company.

Cons

I have been struggling a little with the interface and setting up the software, but that it normal for a new interface.

Kapil from Ethical Power

Super value for money with many indeed special features

Very good - value for money, saving on cost and time. Delighted to have multiple features in a single email outreach product.

Pros

So many features in one product for outreach campaigns: visual campaign builder including linkedin steps email verification B2B database prospecting (limited functionality) image personalization Great value for money, considering you save time and cost which is spent on multiple products to achieve the same functionality.

Cons

Nothing as such. Though to point out...the B2B database prospecting functionality is lacking in depth and the mail warmup is yet to be launched (on the roadmap though) - but these cannot be classified as Cons as they are anyway not offered by most other similar category tools. So, its a commendable effort from Sales Blink that way.

DAVE from MidAmerica Marketing Partners

Great Sales Tool - Best Value

I am still in the learning stage - but this has some awesome features and support is their to help with questions

Pros

Great platform for outreach and to help you find and connect with targeted leads. Great feature of finding email addresses vs Hunter.io. Uses your own site domain and you're able to automate campaigns.

Cons

Using G-Suites takes time to reconfig - but it can be done. Email Signature Generator -needs work

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

I have high hopes for SalesBlink

I needed a cold emailer that made it easy to track each prospect's progress through my sales process

Pros

It was very easy to get my own IMAP and SMTP email account linked. Also, setting up new campaigns is very straight-forward.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Reasons for Switching to SalesBlink

The software that I switched from, made it really difficult to set everything up - and most of the features were restricted.

Cold outreach tool plus Prospect (lead )

Setup was quite easy and toll is intuitive.

Pros

Its a great tool if you are in Cold outreach, and also toll to look up email for your leads. Best part on this tool we can manage how to outreach eg LinkedIn, email phone etc.

Cons

Email data need to be improved, we still use third part tool to find email for our lead. I strongly believe it will get better over time as company is fairly new in market.

Salek from Salek Antoz

A great software with a ton of potential

Writing a review is a pain. It takes time. But with the right motivation people are willing to write one. Salesblink is an awesome outreach tool with multiple steps. You can set up multiple trigger based actions with personalized template. They are also coming up with email warmup. So it is good tool to invest in....

Pros

Best Outreach tool Multiple integration Cool templates

Cons

Fix the bugs. Improve and increase the database.

Reginald from Leadmatic

Gem in the vast Ocean

I came across SalesBlink by accident and I got in fairly quickly. The tool is easy to setup and overall, definitely worth the money.

Pros

Easy to use, reliable drag and drop outreach campaign builder that is intuitive and fun to use. Pretty much everything under one roof.

Cons

Some features are still in beta (or new). Reliability for beta and new features can be question thou

Venkatesh from 521 Techlabs Pty Ltd

Industry: Online Media

Fantastic Cold Outreach - Love It

Outreach and consistent sales, SalesBlink has solved for both of those

Pros

The email setup is great with a map like UI and the ability to find leads straight within the software is amazing

Cons

Some more guidance on how to setup DMARC

Aashish from Feedough

Amazing Tool For SEO Campaigns

The software is already on my go-to platform list for SEO campaigns. Loved the ease and support.

Pros

Loved the email finder and validation tool. Using the same with cold-email campaigns adds a cherry on the cake.

Cons

It doesn't offer SMTP service. I'd have paid extra for that but there should be a feature.

Reasons for Choosing SalesBlink

Salesblink had more to offer at less price.