• icon"Great platform for outreach and to help you find and connect with targeted leads. Great feature of finding email addresses vs Hunter.io."
  • icon"The other outreach features such as the automated follow up make my day. This tool helps me concentrate on other areas of my business."
  • icon"The best part is the Outreach functionality, it gives me the ability to create complex automation processes."
  • icon"Onboarding was a bit tough, but not impossible."
  • icon"I can only get as specific as a country-sized location. After that, I have to choose a specific industry from a small list, and then I have to choose the company size from a limited range of sizes."
  • icon"I wanted to play around in the software and I kept getting a hard stop because I hadn't connected my email yet."

All SalesBlink Reviews

Allan

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

March 2022

Lead Gen and Cold Outreach Simplified

Jagadeesh

Best Outreach Automation Tool

It's the perfect automation and CRM tool for me. We can go with cold emailing and we can use it for clients as well.

Pros

Best Automation, CRM, and Appointment booking tool for sales. Both B2B and B2C can benefit from this tool.

Cons

Data is less. When compare to competitors.

Reasons for choosing SalesBlink

Affordable and multiple features.

Patrick

Sales at the blink of an eye

Overall, my experience with Salesblink has been great. I have integrated my email outreach efforts into one app which has made my life so much easier. Support is good and the developers are adding new features regularly.

Pros

I love how simple it is to set up campaigns. It has a basic CRM included which is pretty unique and useful. They have also recently introduced an email warm-up tool which is extremely useful as I have previously had to use external apps for that.

Cons

The UI needs some work. There are a ton of great features and the software works well, but the UI is a bit dated. I think an update is needed if they want to challenge big players.

Reasons for choosing SalesBlink

I felt like Salesblink was a more mature product.

Reasons for switching to SalesBlink

Lemlist was getting too expensive and Salesblink has all the features I need at a lower cost.

Christopher

Good Investment.

Pros

Very useful to have all the outreach features necessary compiled into one software. First software I've come across that actually makes cold email outreach with follow-ups a user-friendly process.

Cons

Would be much easier if you could find the emails of company decision makers without having to find their names first. Also, the B2B company search does not include the filters necessary to find companies in sub-niches.

Emily

Awesome Tool for Cold Outreach

I have been a long-time user of Ontraport (for traditional email marketing) but have come across some use cases recently which required cold outreach. Evaluated several tools including Lemlist and I'm impressed by the feature set which SalesBlink offers. The main strength to me lies in the Omnichannel Outreach Campaigns which come with predefined templates and help save a lot of time.

Pros

The OmniChannel is Oustanding in helping with meaningful workflows and autoresponders.

Cons

Email and Domain Search are still not refined and do not pull the right results in most cases.

Reasons for choosing SalesBlink

So far I have used SalesBlink for a few weeks and I am very happy with the results. I will test this out for a few more weeks and may shift my marketing strategy more towards cold outreach based on the results. SalesBlink has way more functionality than its competitors which I am slowly discovering and incorporating into my use cases. I can already see that this product has so much potential and based on this fact, this software has been a steal for us.

Brendan

Great for the campaigns I'm running

So far so good. I was using mailshake previously for cold emails, but it lacks the ability to integrate with multiple channels. Takes a bit of getting used to. But so far I'm happy

Pros

I like the campaign and outreach flow that you can build and how you can visually structure that. Being able to see it laid out like that as a flow chart makes all the complex conditions I want to implement much easier to follow along

Cons

The database needs a bit of work. I couldn't really find a whole lot of leads that seemed appropriate for me to reach out to

Reasons for switching to SalesBlink

It lacked the ability to include linked in outreach, or custom/personalized images in the emails

Dino

Salesblink the all in one Sales tool

Salesblink is very useful. For all the features it has, it's so lovely. Having it all under one roof makes it a lot easier to manage and makes it easier to automate. I use it to find professional emails and automate email outreach, in this way I've increased my prospect database.

Pros

If you are serious about increasing sales, you should equip yourself with the outreach tool,scrape tool, slot bookings tool and of course a good CRM. If you are thinking that it is too complicated and expensive then you should definitely try salesblink an all in one tool that has everything you need. It's been amazing how this system has helped me find professional emails, b2b companies database, and reach out cold to grab the attention of potential clients. This is an awesome alternative to tools like hunter.io and snov.io.

Cons

At Salesblink you can automate email outreach, and others like LinkedIn and phone are shown as tasks that need to be done manually, but I hope soon to see new automations and integrations with Linkedin and applications for making cold calls. I can only get as specific as a country-sized location. After that, I have to choose a specific industry from a small list, and then I have to choose the company size from a limited range of sizes.

Reasons for choosing SalesBlink

Because salesblink is an all in one sales tool that cover my needs

The best prospects hunter that rocks!

SalesBlink, help me create and build my first B2B cold campaign, and it's working well so far.

Pros

I was looking for a good CRM for my new sales team, and SalesBlink allows us to hunt and manage prospects in the Caribbean, create outreach campaigns, import custom data, book and manage meetings. I really love this outreach tool!

Cons

Some big companies contacts cant be found No search by job title SMTPs could be improved as now it's a little hard to set up.

Reasons for choosing SalesBlink

Better roadmap, more features, and affordable.

Marco

Fast Growing Product, all-in-1 sales solution for low-mid sized B2B company

Finding B2B leads in small niches effortlessly. The fact that I can use the B2B database to search for a company in my niche on the other side of the planet is amazing. It lets me easily set up a cold email sequence, and since I'm not in marketing I really love its ease of use.

Pros

B2B database is really great! It is worth the cost alone! Easy to use UI with super easy campaign setup The fact that it let you set up a multichannel campaign is awesome, and every feature you need is natively built-in.

Cons

Email validation is not amazing, and I really hate that I can't upload the same CSV that I've downloaded from the B2B database, since it's not formatted in the proper way for email verification. Some of the mail from the database are of people that no longer work in the company I'm looking for, but you can check easily thanks to their LinkedIn profile associated with the email. That is really convenient.

Reasons for choosing SalesBlink

Lower price, good reviews, and a super convenient LTD

Dipankar

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

An Great lead generation tool with affordable pricing

Very useful and wholesome tool for Email Marketing. It is helping me with Email campaigns especially with the Email Verification feature.

Pros

It is a fabulous Email Marketing tool. With the new feature of Email Warm-Up and many other additions recently it is probably the best one now in its category.

Cons

The user interface could be better. Also, the learning curve is a bit steep because of the number of features.

Affordability and Feature Rich

Henry

Simple to Use but More Features and Quality of Life Can Make it Better

Good so far

Pros

Easy to set up for individual accounts to start running cold outreach campaigns

Cons

No master account to manage all email accounts within the software.

Reasons for switching to SalesBlink

I didn't actually switch as I'm still using Sales.Rocks for warming but SalesBlink is better with the conditional logic on the drip campaigns.

Carlos

Feature Packed Email Prospecting Tool

It is easy and simple to use with a lot of exciting features coming ahead. Check their roadmap here https://feedback.salesblink.io/roadmap

Pros

With this tool, we can definitely improve our email outreach strategy. It's packed with features like email verification, email warm-up (coming soon), also calendar booking, and image personalization.

Cons

I'm really hoping to see their email warmup and bulk CRM delete. Right now it's not available.

Reasons for switching to SalesBlink

Salesblink.io got more features and is cheaper than Mailshake.

Darien

Great alternative to Woodpecker

Pros

End-to-end features from prospecting, automating cold outreach, CRM for deal flow and calendar scheduling. Saves cost by having all tools integrated on one platform that is SalesBlink.

Cons

The timing to send out automated cold emails are not as flexible, as there can currently only be 1 time slot per day. For example, it is not possible to send out emails from 8am to 12pm and 8pm to 11:59pm on the same day.

Reasons for switching to SalesBlink

Woodpecker was too expensive for the value it provided.

The coolest Tool for Marketers (All In One)

Fantastic and expecting fantastic updates in the near future

Pros

1. This system helps to find Professional emails, Business to Business (B2B) database - Scrape tool, Outreach tool , Slot Booking tool, CRM. 2. can be cold reached out to grab the attention of potential clients. 3. worth of cost and Highly recommended. 4. Comprehensive solution to outbound sales. 5. Easy to use and well organized 6. Can manage Leads+ Email drip Campaigns + Funnels +CRM 7. Also has a Calendar function 8. Effective flowchart 9. Simpler and Easier when compared to other outreach tools 10. RoadMap is promising 11. can be connected with more buyers with automated campaigns 12. User Interface is Easy to navigate. Left panel has 3 sections - Prospecting, Out reach and Closing Prospecting contains 2 sub categories - companies and people. This feature is like having your own Google search engine, helps to find the prospects Closing section contains the meeting options, using which your prospects can schedule a meeting The information you get matches with the information shown in dashboard. 13. Constantly adding new features 14. I really enjoy the way this platform can help me simplify my outreach. I'm just getting started, but I envision using my LinkedIn sales navigator with this software to create an amazing outreach campaign. 15. Best part is it uses your SMTP to send emails and you can later review them in your email outbox/sentbox.

Cons

1. could have been more robust on-boarding sequence 2. Database is little behind than others 3. This tool can be embedded with my sales processes 4. Lacks Customization 5. Seems like a LinkedIn scraped 6. there are plenty of companies without profiles, mainly big companies, due to which cannot be outreached to some 7. - it's inconvenient having to format your leads list to have only one column for email then having to manually sort the safe, unknown & risky emails in the final csv (excel) file it returns. (Whereas, neverbounce lets you upload your csv no matter what style you format your list in and just removes the rows with invalid & risky emails and returns a clean list that retains your original formatting style.) 8. Also, the bulk email search would be better if it allowed users filter the query to return only prospect with job titles that contain words users specify ex: "ceo", "founder", etc (see [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] 9.The only suggestion I have to the creator is to allow users to create campaigns, etc without hooking up the email right away. I wanted to play around in the software and I kept getting a hard stop because I hadn't connected my email yet. 10. I think it would be cool some type of integration with google voice for calls and recordings. 11. Be Patient with the tool as its new and growing rapidly. There are bound to be small bugs sometimes but who doesn't have them.

Luke

Strong on campaign automation and CRM

We are looking to maximize output from our sales activity, and so far it's been useful for that and has done what we wanted it to.

Pros

For us it's been useful in how you can design and execute a sales automation strategy, and have this tie into their inhouse CRM. They also have solid customer support so far.

Cons

They are a startup so are working quickly to implement a few key features that are important to us: • Team management (shared campaigns and team performance dashboards) • Ability to add more manual tasks (at the moment it's only linkedin and calls) • Ability to preview automated emails before they're sent

Reasons for choosing SalesBlink

Salesblink has a stronger drip campaign featureset.

Reasons for switching to SalesBlink

Outreach is a more developed product, but is also a lot more expensive. Sales.Rocks has good prospecting and email warming tools, but is not great for drip campaigns.

One of the best tool for cold email outreach!

All in one approach! We were using multiple tools to keep track of everything. We moved everything in one place and we are getting a good hold of our process and status of prospects.

Pros

Well, it's all in one platform! Presently we are using Cold email and call outreach which is helping us to track the status. Flow is helping us to have a birds eye view of our email flow. I also like dynamic customized emails with personalization which I saw only in the Time list. CRM is helping us to manage all our prospects in one place. Earlier we were using SalesFlare as our CRM, now we can have evening things in one place. The other unique feature that surprised me is meeting schedulers. It's a cherry on a cake. To some extend we are using an email verifier as well...

Cons

There is nothing I dislike, but I'm not sure about their LinkedIn Outreach how safe it is for LinkedIn automation.

Reasons for switching to SalesBlink

It's cost-effective and all in one place!

Kirby