All SalesSeek Reviews

Elliott

Reviewed November 2017

Tremendous software, phenomenal value, incredible customer support

PROS

SalesSeek is a disruptor in the realm of CRMs. Features include: CRM, Sales Funnel Management, Automated Email campaigns, Social Listening, Website tracking, Reporting, Forecasts, (assigning) Tasks amongst team members, email address lead capture, and more. Their UX is one-of-a-kind, and having spent weeks reviewing many vendors, SalesSeek outdoes many of the bigger players; both in terms of simplicity, automation triggers and comprehensiveness. The SalesSeek customer service is without-a-doubt some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. They pride themselves on it, and do so with good reason. Rate at which updates are being released is insane.

CONS

Once you get used to the new software - as with any - you're up and running in no time. Current integrations aren't as diverse as the likes of SalesForce (to be expected), but the current integrations are more than sufficient - plus new integrations are frequently added.

Peter

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Great alternative to Hubspot

The core CRM may cost more than the free HubSpot, but as soon as you start using HubSpot properly, it becomes eye-wateringly expensive. SalesSeek is a capable (albeit slightly overdesigned) alternative that is far better value. Good, well thought through features. The price and LinkedIn functionality has persuaded us to move over from HubSpot.

PROS

In addition to the perfectly competent set of features for adding organisations, clients and deals, there are some nice features that set SalesSeek apart from the myriad of CRM out there: particularly like the LinkedIn Enrichment which quickly adds new leads from LinkedIn. The sales funnel is nice. Also like the capability to separate deal revenue by services and product.

CONS

The UI is a bit... not right. Nothing badly wrong, but just not as slick as HubSpot. It gives the impression of a junior graphic designer being let loose on what should be a practical business tool. Also something not quite right with the search capabilities in list view for orgs and individuals. Its just that it does not quite feel like a serious business tool. Still, this is a bit nit picking and some people do seem to think its pretty. I am sure it will evolve and nothing to stop your using it.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Neither good nor bad

It's a basic CRM/Database with limited reporting and tracking of staff activities. We still have to use Google docs a lot to get what we needed conpleted

PROS

Sales seek puts all of our information about customer records into one Manea gable place. Meaning a number of us can work on deals at the same time.

CONS

Far too many workarounds to get automation actually working within the system. It is not very user friendly and the search functionality is extremely clunky and poor. Crashes and goes slow a lot

Jonathan

Reviewed March 2017

Salesseek is certainly value for money. They have a proactive approach to making company-specific alterations and the customer service is quick and personal. In places the system can be rigid (especially regarding search parameters) and sometimes over-simplistic but the system does what we require it to do.

PROS

It is value for money and the funnel display is good/simple to use.

CONS

The rigid search parameters - things like spaces and plus signs instead of ampersands means people using our system often miss existing entries and create duplicates. The grouping is sometimes a bit clunky and messy. The web analytics that show where people are viewing the site from are essentially irrelevant because they just show service provider not actual companies.

Charlie

Animation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Incredibly easy to use and responsive support

SalesSeek has been an excellent tool from a Sales and Marketing perspective. It allows both teams to work in sync and gives an excellent overview into the running of the business. You cannot fault the staff, who are always on hand to help and are extremely efficient at getting your problem solved. Very easy to use interface that is very pleasing on the eye. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to businesses of all sizes who want to maximise their sales and marketing efforts.

PROS

Easy to use Very Pretty Staff are very helpful and efficient

CONS

Nothing

andy

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2017

It is CRM but not as you know it!!

Too early to tell but having visual representation of my sales pipeline is key for us a growing organisation

PROS

SalesSeek is so easy to set up and install. I like the look and feel and the integration with Office 365 means that I can add an email address and my records are updated in SalesSeek. We have also set up an automatic feed for our inbound leads from web site, telephone leads, Facebook, twitter etc and they get an email from me as soon as they fill out a form on our web site. We have looked at using CRM's in the past but never found one that was simple to use but powerful - We have now and their support team are always on hand with help and advice. We would recommend SalesSeek for anyone needing powerful CRM with great integrations.

CONS

Having installed the free version and evaluated we went straight for the Growing edition and today have found nothing that we do not like!

Harry

Architecture & Planning, 2-10 employees

Finally something I enjoy using

SalesSeek provides a great alternative for the young growing businesses out there. It's not clunky like many alternatives, it's intuitive, easy to use, and pleasant to look at! This is really helping us manage our contact database that is growing everyday. Before we were overwhelmed with spreadsheets and people's contact details scattered. Now we can be smart about managing contacts and also how we interact with them through the various marketing functionality.

PROS

Visualisations and the intuitiveness of the UX/UI

CONS

Deleting large amounts of contacts sometimes takes a little while to process however this is not something we do that often.

Sumeet

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2018

It Made Our Sales Process Smooth

Overall not bad experiance with SalesSeek

PROS

It's not just a CRM it's a tool which will give you ideas for sales and marketing

CONS

Not that easy to use UI and speed is too slow

Jonathan

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2017

An outstanding CRM system with excellent customer support!

So far SalesSeek has given us a great visual of all our deals and their progress, whilst providing a fantastic platform to hold all of our customer details.

PROS

The visual aid of SalesSeek allows us to see all of our deals in one place, with an indication of their value and how far they have progressed. The customer support has been excellent in assisting with aspects of the tool we needed some guidance with

CONS

Nothing as of yet that the customer support team have not been able to correct for us, only small resolvable issues

Reviewed March 2020

Easy integration with our platform

I'm very pleased with this tool, and I use it every day for work.

PROS

SalesSeek allows me and my company to keep track of the SalesTeam. The easy integration with our platform makes our life so much easier.

CONS

It can be challenging for new starters, but once they get through and with some patience, they can master it easily.

Max

Reviewed February 2018

Some of the best software customer service I've ever seen.

PROS

Solid CRM with a plethora of features and integrations to help me automate my work. Incredible customer service that always gets back to me quickly and thoroughly, ensuring all questions I have are followed up on.

CONS

The web interface sometimes has issues. This is continually improved. I sometimes would like more powerful search tools and email integration as well, but am still refining my workflow.

Sue

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Ease of use

SalesSeek is relatively easy to use but if you get stuck the support team are there to assist. The dashboard gives an overview of leads and deals at a glance, contacts and individuals are easy to find with the Search Feature. Leads can easily be identified with a referal system.

PROS

The Dashboard

CONS

Nothing

Sean

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great experience with Salesseek

Good experience, with great customer service. For the most part, intuitive. Certainly built by users of other CRMs who created a wish list of what they really wanted in a CRM and then built it!

PROS

Intuitive

CONS

Nothing so far (it's a bit slow, but I'm sure that will be dealt with)

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Solid operation for a Sales CRM

I have been using Sales Seek since joining GetMyFirstJob in December. Coming from a Salesforce background I found I very easy to adapt to and it translates easily from SFDC. I liked the simplicity and visual representation of deals in my pipeline however there may well need to be some prioritisation of who has the authority to do what to their colleagues deals. This wasn't an issue for me but in a larger organisation it would represent a can of worms for line managers to deal with in their teams Overall - It's a solid platform with good autonomous marketing ability

PROS

SImplicity, marketing, visual pipeline management

CONS

Lack of controls on who can do what to records and deals

Morika

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2017

I did take a fair few weeks to get used to it, but the more I use it the more I love it.

PROS

Customer Support is out of this world. So helpful. I work in Customer Success with particular focus on our group customers and SalesSeek is fantastic for this. It allows me to group and access them so easily and gives me constant link to all important persons.

CONS

It could maybe tone down the bright colours a little bit - also if we could pick 1 main contact per record (so that they know who to refer to when we are sending out a campaign)

Shona

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Nice CRM for start ups

Quick and easy to start using, great integration with Direct Marketing tactics and Xero integration is a bonus. SaleSeek proactively monitor support desk and bugs are fixed sometimes within hours. Product is clearly going to improve over time so it's good to get in early and help them build something which will work with our business.

PROS

As input in previous comments

CONS

Doesn't include API links with Social Media and email to keep up to date with what sales contacts are doing.

Tony

Medical Devices, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2017

Great Visual CRM, simple but powerful

PROS

My staff find it easy and intuitive rather than overbearing and complex. Absolutely love the visual nature of SalesSeek and especially the "Deal" section. It can deal with a large number and still seem manageable compared to long lists. The Support from SalesSeek is second to none, any issue or assistance required is acted upon and dealt with very quickly.

Zo