• Pros

• "This tool is so easy to use and the support team is fantastic - super helpful response and very quick too!"

• "The bouncer is easy to use and friendly for first-time users. For me being a first-time user ever, I am so happy Bouncer makes my email lead list more effective and removes those that are nonexistent."

• "Support. Ease of use. Quality of results I am getting is probably the best in the market, and I have tried other solutions out there, since we handle 100k+ contacts."

• Cons

• "I had 2 issues with payment processing but the support acted in realtime and solved it on the go. "

• "None that I've found yet. So far it's been easy to use and done what I needed it to"

• "I don't have any negative comments to say. It works perfectly for my use case. "

Browse Bouncer Reviews

André from Caminho Digital

Best email validation tool in the market

I've had a great experience with Bouncer, both in contact with their support and both in contact with the tool. I validate emails on a weekly basis and I'm satisfied with the results.

Pros

- Support is efficient: quickly answer you, deeply investigate your issues; - The bounce rate is the lowest that I've found doing tests comparing other tools; - The price is very competitive, so it's the best cost/benefit ratio; - The blog has a lot of content to help you understand deliverability better;

Cons

- I didn't get the bounce rate I wished because of Outlook bounces, but it was still the lowest bounce rate I've got from all other solutions; - I wish we could select if we want to know which ESP is related to which domain;

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

Because Bouncer is a more complete solution, with more detailed reports, more effective in reducing bounces, integrates with other tools and is cheaper.

Reasons for Switching to Bouncer

- Bouncer is cheaper - Bounce rate from Bouncer is better - Support is better - Reports is more detailed - Integration with Lemlist

Oob from Bluvase Inc.

Simple, Elegant, and Cost-Effective

You know the feeling you get when you just find a simple product that does exactly what it says it does really well delivered by a fantastic team that demonstrates it cares about their users? Well, that's the way we feel about Bouncer. So happy we found them!

Pros

Bouncer is really straight forward to set up, configure, and use. The credit packages pricing is simply the best we've found on the market. But perhaps what we like the most is their customer service. This is going to be close to impossible to beat! We're in for the long haul. :o)

Cons

That's a tough one because the solution does everything we could ever hope for and then some when our use case isn't even core to Bouncer's target market. Not much to add here...

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

It was the simple, elegant, and cost-effective solution we were looking for. We absolutely love the user experience it creates for our own users, and the team has been a real pleasure to work with... a fantastic customer experience.

Reasons for Switching to Bouncer

The Bouncer team's willingness to explore our specific use case and help us integrate their solution to our online platform. Again, just awesome customer experience.

GEORGE from Surrey Translation Bureau

Industry: Translation and Localization

Bouncer Free Trial

Pros

It was very easy to sign up and start using.

Cons

The results were not completely accurate compared to manually sending emails and monitoring the bouncebacks. The bouncebacks in each category were Deliverable = 9%, Risky = 29%, Unknown = 36%, Undeliverable = 95%

Albert from TheChalkboard Inc.

Very startup-friendly

Pros

We used Bouncer on our online tutorial platform and it really helped us manage our user signups. Using bouncer is very startup-friendly as it is easy to implement and does not cost too much.

Cons

The feature that I'm seeing not working for us right now is that some email addresses that are valid like ymail.com are still being rejected.

Dimitris from ALBA SOLUTION

Real time email verification is a fact now!

We use Social Wifi and we send email invitations and other direct marketing in real time. A lot of Wi-Fi users, mistyped their emails and sometimes intentionally write a fake email. This can cause a lot hard bounces and ruin our domain reputation. Bouncer was God sent for us.

Pros

Email deliverability check on the fly is God sent for social Wi-Fi platform. No more hard bounces, no more pray not to ruin our domain reputation. Their UX is a little raw, but that makes it up for their excellent immediate prompt support. I have used their bulk clean up which also just works. They have some native integrations with MailChimp and few others. Can't wait for SendinBlue integration...

Cons

None. Their support is top-notch and personalized. Helped me to connect to their API, they even went the extra mile to offer video call to set it up for me.

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

Is the only one who has on-the-fly, real time email deliverability

Response from Bouncer

Replied May 2019

Thank you very much Dimitris! We are very happy to see that what we are creating is providing a value to you! We know we still have areas for improvement and new features integrations to be added, and that actually keeps us constantly motivated. Cheers, Bouncer's Team

Suchit from StraightUp

Its really useful to have a software

If you are looking for an affordable software that checks whether emails are valid or not then you cant go wrong with Bouncer.

Pros

It allows me to check whether an email is valid or not. It also allows for bulk uploads. I have tried others and in the end, we glad we found Bouncer. The software is easy to use and has all the features to run efficiently.

Cons

Just a recommendation - It would be good to have a feature that integrates with Gmail and you can check the validity of the email on Gmail using bouncer chrome extension.

I found Bouncer to be better in terms of checking the score for valid emails

I found Bouncer to be better in terms of checking the score for valid emails

Muhammad from CITYTECHWARE INLTL LTD

Bouncer: The Best Email Verification Service ever!

Pros

Integrating the API was blazing fast The API is very easy to understand and use The Script makes implementation for non-tech users possible Perfect pricing

Cons

I am sure they'll find time to make the dashboard fancier and UX fixed. But it still gets the job done.

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

It's a lot easier to use and more affordable.

Ariel from Soul Marketing

Best Solution For Validating Cold Email campaigns in Woodpecker

Bouncer has saved me hours and has helped my clients deliver hundreds of emails and make thousands in profit without risking our email domain's reputation.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the API sync with woodpecker.co meaning I can upload a list directly to woodpecker and clean it up directly there.

Cons

Switching between different company accounts on woodpecker requires reconnecting with a new API token

Reasons for Switching to Bouncer

I didn't have the native woodpecker integration so we had to upload a list twice - waste of time!

Prince from MOLI

Incredible Bouncer!

Bouncer is my defense. It has kept my server reputation healthy and reduce drastically the bounce rate of my delivery emails.

Pros

It is easy and very effective. The bounce rate is about the best in the industry. The user interface is also great.

Cons

Not sure if i have any negative reservation. For me, I think it is a great application and the best return for your money in terms of email verification.

Do from WeAI

Bouncer helps our web app

Pros

Bouncer provide us a service that make us worry free about email verification service. It just simply fast and useful. I definitely recommend my friends about this service.

Cons

The API service look like just have a few features.

Sam from Canbury Partners

Can't imagine life without Bouncer

I could not imagine life without this tool. The accuracy of this tool is unbelievable and I can't see myself using anything else ever again. I've used other tools before but they are WAY more expensive for the same (if not worse) service. I have already referred Bouncer to a friend - I only wish I had looked to see if there was a referral program first!

Pros

Cons

I don't have any negative comments to say. It works perfectly for my use case.

Price and ease of use

AJ from demandDrive

Easy Peasy

I've had a list of unclean emails for a while, and using different services to clean it up has been a bear. The free trial that Bouncer offers has put a serious dent in my list, and their prices are so reasonable that I'll come back to them for paid services when I need to clean the rest.

Pros

Bouncer is about as intuitive and easy to use as I could imagine. There are a ton of email validation tools out there, but Bouncer made uploading and cleaning up my email list SO EASY. The act of uploading my CSV was easy, downloading the results were easy, the interface is clean and easy to understand...what else can I say?

Cons

As of now I don't have any cons with the product.

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

The free trial with Bouncer gave me more credits.

Jessica from Open Access BPO

Perfect!

Pros

Cons

Hard to pinpoint what would be least liked, I would say probably knowing how to eliminate the categories you do not want to. It took me a couple of tries, which wasted credits. I was pretty sad but knew it was more of a user error.

Response from Bouncer

Replied November 2020

Hi Jessica, thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had some issues with downloading your file. We believe that there is no such thing as user-error, rather not completely user-friendly interface. We will contact you via email to find out what could be changed in our UI to prevent such issues in the future. Cheers, Bouncer's Team

Rob from Supagen

Major relief now we've cleaned our old marketing list

Straigntforward.

Pros

We had an old marketing list and were not sure how many emails were still active and valid. We did not wish to send off email campaigns to find that we had bounces and be labelled as spam - at the same time we did not wish to loose our old contacts. Bouncer did just the job - amazing. The software does exactly what it should do and prevents those dreadful bounces which cause issues and headaches all round for a domain.

Cons

Cannot think of a negative - all seemed straightforward.

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

Better presented and better price

Brett from Leading Linked

Saves my email hands down

Very simple and easy to use and amazingly priced

Pros

This product is not 100% accurate all of the time, but it's the best I've found. When didn't use it my email bounce rate ran consistently around 30%, now it stays between 1-3%.

Marija from Alite

Why I love it so much

Pros

I love it because I can easily integrate it with other tools that make my outreach process super easy and in just one click :) My bounce rates went super low after using it. I highly recommend it! We'll be sticking up to it for a long time.

Cons

Since the outreach process I am leading now is an ongoing process, when I clean my lists out of the campaigns that are already active (so for example, I have sent X number of cleaned emails) and I want to review Y more, it spends my credits on both X and Y emails I have. However, I wrote about this asking what the solution here was and they were super fast and responsive. I hope I'll be able to solve this and spend my credits only on the new prospects that I want to reach in the future.

Ognjen from Marketing & Advertising

Best bulk e-mail verifier there is.

Great tool. Works what it says. Easy to use. Results are top-notch. Just use it.

Reasons for Switching to Bouncer

Just had better results with Bouncer.

Benjamin from User.com

The ultimate email verification tool.

Bouncer helps us save time and mental effort, by auto-checking and cleaning up our marketing lists.

Pros

Super easy to use and integrate into our business, with their API we've been able to check on the fly and get results of any email list, as we want, without manually going through and checking spreadsheets and this is saving our team tons of time, so we can connect with the right person, without hitting high bounce rates - always getting back quality results from the app.

Cons

No issues this far! Love the product and the support the team gives. 5/5

Reasons for Switching to Bouncer

An effective API that gave the best results.

Javed from Fide

A must for your email marketing stack

Very happy with Bouncer, great product and support is good too

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. You can verify single emails and bulk lists too. The integrations I haven't used yet but am planning to do so (lemlist in particular)

Cons

Once a single email is verified a one-click system, to copy it tot hen paste into an email would be great. I am picking hairs though!

Dario from Fenix Media

Very affordable solution

Pros

I like the fact that it does what it says it should and that it is very cheap and affordable, they also have great friendly support

Cons

Nothing much, it's all good honestly....

Jamie from Recruiterly

Cost effective and as accurate as you'll get

No issues, customer support is too notch

Pros

Price and accuracy, the API is easy to set up too

Cons

Pricing, but they are running a 50% off Covid deal so I only use bouncer now

Easy of use

kenneth from Glitched Grains Kalamazoo

Stop worrying about app access and stop the flood of spam in your devices

I find it very reassuring knowing that my phone that I've got is protected, and that I'm not making myself unnecessary difficulties.

Pros

Reminder to schedule restrictions on app usage and access.

Cons

Not quite as much customization as I'd like, but maybe buffs will take that into consideration.

Ovidiu from ICE Control srl

Bouncer is a real help in defending your email sender reputation

This service allowed us to cleanup the email database and keep our reputation as email sender at very high standards.

Pros

With this product it is very easy to do manual single email verification, manual bulk email verification but also to automate the process with an API. I like that it is not limited to one scenario. Also the Excel exported from the manual bulk verification contains enough data to be useful in processing with further automated scripts.

Cons

You have to be careful with Yahoo because for some Yahoo addresses you may get false negatives.

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

Easy API integration, cheaper than other services.

Bouncer has been perfect for my marketing agency

Pros

Bouncer is perfect because I know that it can integrate with many other softwares like Lemlist and Mailchimp, which I foresee my agency using in the future too. Knowing that they can integrate with other softwares is a great convenience to my agency as we will be adding said softwares in the future.

Cons

I have no complaints about Bouncer. I think the software is perfect.

Sorina from Brand Office Distribution

Useful and simple app

It's a simple to use tool, that we needed in order to verify email addresses. Good thing we found Bouncer, and that we were able to verify them - it rescued us from bounces, and from not knowing why we have a low deliverability rate. We only used the CSV import, and the single verification. I've seen that it has 4 integrations (lemlist, Mailchimp, and two others), as well as APIs - which is great for those who need them. Still, I don't know how they work (if they have bugs or something). Also, the app doesn't check the duplicate email addresses, which is nice. You upload the csv list, and they immediately tell you how many duplicates you have, and how many credits you'll use. I would totally recommend the app to whoever needs this kind of software. It's accurate, and it's super cool that you pay only for what you're using (almost) - good prices!

Pros

Simple to use Pay for what you use Good prices Quick to set up Doesn't check the duplicates or the email addresses that have an error

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit too long to verify some CSV lists. Stays at 99%, but I didn't do anything - it resolved itself

Jack from Clipper Ship Trading, LLC

Bouncer is a winner!

Pros

I have been using Bouncer for a few weeks and I actually use it every single day. I have been happy with the results. It not only helps with the bounce problems, but it also helps me find the correct email to use by trial and error. The addition of new integration sources will certainly be another benefit for Bouncer-users.

Cons

It would be better if it could filter out previously submitted entries.

Response from Bouncer

Replied May 2019

Thank you very much Jack! Super to hear that Bouncer is a winner - that makes as all at the office super excited! Hope we will be serving you for years to come ;) Cheers, Bouncer's Team

Andrew from Expansion Pack Search and Selection

Simple to use, powerhouse validity

Bouncer is super simple to use, integrates with all of today's relevant suites and makes email verification super easy to sort out.

Pros

Love the integrations and ease of importing...

Cons

There is nothing specific that I don't like

Teemu from Vivimus

Cheaper than Zerobounce

Pros

Cheaper than Zerobounce and apparently as good quality or even better (my colleague has used it already).

Cons

I don't have yet so much experience that I could be able to say.

the price

Jason from iHASCO

Good to use

I find it easy to use and very quick when i need it.

Pros

Easy to use application and very quick to get started and use

Cons

Not too much to say, it does what it says

Michelle from Hone Fitness

It works!

I started using bouncer to check emails from our memberships and weeding out human error. Those small errors had us creating new emails constantly. Now members to our club receive notices and updates within less than an hour because of Bouncers efficiency.

Pros

Use bouncer is easy to use and fast. I love the improvements they have made over the past few months without changing the format of their website. When something was added I didn't have to relearn my job. It just became an addition to what I was already doing.

Cons

Bouncer is bias against yahoo and rogers (and small companies) emails. They always put them as risky regardless if they are correct or not. It's frustrating to go back through and weed out which ones are actually risky and not.

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

I tested 2 other companies with emails I knew some were wrong and right. Bouncer brought all the incorrect ones to the table.

Thomas from Orderstate

No more bounces

Pros

The simplicity and integrations of the product are amazing

Cons

It would be great to also have google sheets integration

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

Price, simplicity and general look and feel

Amy from Catapult

Bouncer review

helped us to reduce bouncing rate

Pros

The thing I like most is the accurate rate

Cons

I thing I dislike is limited file for txt, cvs only

cheaper

John from Local Marketing Pros

Amazing Product At Incredible Value!

My email deliverability is up more than 100% because I am sending to only verified email addresses now. It's changing our business!

Pros

I love how responsive the customer support team is, but the best part is the money I save on the service. I save close to 70% off the cost of their competitor with better support.

Cons

At this time, not as many services and software solutions connect to them as their main competition....but I see that changing over time as well.

Connor from MJ Hudson Meyler

Must Have for Mass Emailing

Bouncer is must-have for anyone that is mass emailing. It is a great safeguard for ensuring that you will not hurt your email reputation by accidentally sending emails to inactive email addresses.

Pros

Very easy to use, reasonable pricing. Love that it is easy to choose and pick what deliverability status emails you want to export.

Cons

The web URL hard to reach without Google Searching "Bouncer". E.g. typing "bouncer" into my URL bar does not always auto-complete as "https://app.usebouncer.com"

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

Don't know of any other similar products and don't need to. Bouncer is great already and we don't have the need to search for others.

Maria from MatcHR

Great tool

Pros

Easy and fast tool, I use it on daily basis and find very useful.

Cons

Sometimes while checking the list of emails, something goes wrong and the tool can't finish checking, but it does not happen too often.

Michael from Mulberry Publications

Industry: Publishing

Excellent, simple product, great support

Very positive experience overall.

Pros

-Very easy to learn to use -Support response is very fast, comprehensive and friendly -Integration with my mail provider (Moosend) is good, along with discounts

Cons

-Doesn't sift spamtraps -UI needs a bit of smartening up

Recommendation.

Guido Lucas from Repicky S.A

Industry: Industrial Automation

Muy buena herramienta

Gran experiencia, todo muy bien y super recomendable

Pros

Es muy facil de usar y permite verificaciones rapidas

Cons

Algunas veces no puede confirmar si existe o no determinado mail

Tom from Rocket by E&S

Great product - very easy to use

Great experience with the product so far, we look forward to seeing how the product develops

Pros

Ease of use, and speed and depth of verification feedback

Cons

Would be great if the software found fixes for non-deliverable emails. And it would be great if the software did more indepth testing on the unknowns & risky emails found - ie. running test emails to them, as we found 80% of those marked risky & unknown to be deliverable.

Response from Bouncer

Replied May 2019

Thank you very much Tom! We are very happy to see that our product is easy for you tu use! We know we still have areas for improvement and that actually keeps us constantly motivated. Thank you for your super valuable feedback, your trust and we hope we will be serving you for years to come ;) Cheers Bouncer's Team

Connor from RFM

Great Service

Pros

Love the ease of use & speed of the verification.

Cons

At this time no- Had an issue, and they immediately addressed it within the product to fit my needs. Awesome customer support.

Price

Chris from Extract Systems

Great Service

Makes marketing email sends more effective

Pros

It's easy to use, identifies undeliverables quickly

Cons

Nothing really, just continue to refine the accuracy

Steve from Clickacall

Highly recommend Bouncer

it's perfect for helping stop bad signups to our Saas solution at www.clickacall.live

Pros

ease of onboarding and simple API. We needed something added to our system quickly and this fitted perfectly

Cons

we don't have any issues with it at all. It just works!

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

we found it, and it does what we needed - simple!

Taylor from Extract Systems

Easy To Use + A Great Value

Pros

Easy to use Cost per email verify Effective

Cons

Would love to have it integrate with our outgoing email platform

Arbaz from SimilarWeb

Industry: Market Research

A must have tool for all Sales and Marketing teams

I am using Bouncer to clean the emails in our daily drips and sales campaigns to reduce the email bounces and improve our reachability.

Pros

Quick and effective, the UI is very simple and intuitive. We use Bouncer on a daily level.

Cons

More features like maintaining database are currently missing.

Ian from GRN Houston West

Easy to use and Accurate

Excellent. Increase in deliverability of emails and lessening the risk of being listed as spam.

Pros

Easy to integrate into our general practices and brought our accuracy level up significantly.

Cons

Sometimes takes too long to respond, but that's probably me being impatient.

Jeroen from Ramesys Global

Bouncer saved our Email campaign

We expected that we could maintain our database in-house following rigourous procedures, to keep the number of bounces at a minimal level and avoid spamming recipients. Until we received a message from our email program that our newsletters were suspended. We were in real trouble there, but by using Bouncer we immediately located the problem.

Pros

It delivers great results and makes sure that when we send out a newsletter campaign, it will arrive at the recipient without loads of bounces or worse. And it does so at a highly affordable price.

Cons

Up until today we have not had any issues. We love the program for the security it delivers.

Jed from Cadsourcing

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Optimize your email campaigns

Easy to use, fast, efficient, and great customer support.

Pros

A reliable email checker for your existing email campaign list.

Cons

A few CRM integrations are still not supported and need a hefty paid subscription for Woodpecker.

Lauren from Pietra

Great product! Helpful team!

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and the team is very attentive and eager to support!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the product.

Reasons for Choosing Bouncer

It was recommended by someone on my team.

Pawel from get-sales

Best verification tool for e-mails

Pros

The Bouncer is the best e-mail verification tool on the market. We've used a bunch of free and paid tools and this one is the best.

Cons

There are really no cons with using Bouncer.

Vlad from MakeYourStats

Good value for the price

Pros

I liked the most how easy is to setup and start using it. API Docs are up to date and easy to understand. Price is fair.

Cons

I would like to see an integration with Sendgrid.

Martin from Kin + Carta

The best one out there

Had my troubles but overall it works as intended for the most part.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use and the results are more reliable than the rest.

Cons

They charge you for every email address that comes back as "risky", which in reality it is just an email address that they couldn't validate, given the nature of their domain, and that's SCAMMY AS HELL. If you can't validate it, DON'T... CHARGE ME... FOR IT... That's a ridiculous way to lose customers out of pure greed, and hope someone at Bouncer realizes it before it's too late!

Response from Bouncer

Replied December 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, we are happy that you've names us 'the best'! We also appreciate the constructive criticism. We have to say that we were very touched by the part about the 'risky' emails. From the beginning, our mission was to be fairly priced, and fair to our users. Our main priority is to bring a well-executed product, that will help businesses to maintain their email communication. The worst impression that we would hate to make on any of our users is of greedy or scammy company. We are very sorry that this is how you see Bouncer. Not charging for risky (catch-all), is an idea that we keep getting back to every now and then. Unfortunately, the email verification market works differently. Simply we wouldn't be able to afford to not charge for those addresses, at the current prices we have. Every email verification request generates costs, no matter if it is a risky address or any other. Once again, thank you for your feedback!