Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I have tried others and in the end, we glad we found Bouncer. The software is easy to use and has all the features to run efficiently."
  • icon"The bounce rate is about the best in the industry. The user interface is also great."
  • icon"Simple to use, results are fast and accurate, as good as 10 times more expensive solutions out there."
  • icon"Sometimes takes too long to respond, but that's probably me being impatient."
  • icon"I was pretty sad but knew it was more of a user error."
  • icon"The feature that I'm seeing not working for us right now is that some email addresses that are valid like ymail.com are still being rejected."

Have you used Bouncer and would like to share your experience with others?

All Bouncer Reviews

Sorina

Useful and simple app

It's a simple to use tool, that we needed in order to verify email addresses. Good thing we found Bouncer, and that we were able to verify them - it rescued us from bounces, and from not knowing why we have a low deliverability rate. We only used the CSV import, and the single verification. I've seen that it has 4 integrations (lemlist, Mailchimp, and two others), as well as APIs - which is great for those who need them. Still, I don't know how they work (if they have bugs or something). Also, the app doesn't check the duplicate email addresses, which is nice. You upload the csv list, and they immediately tell you how many duplicates you have, and how many credits you'll use. I would totally recommend the app to whoever needs this kind of software. It's accurate, and it's super cool that you pay only for what you're using (almost) - good prices!

Pros

Simple to use Pay for what you use Good prices Quick to set up Doesn't check the duplicates or the email addresses that have an error

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit too long to verify some CSV lists. Stays at 99%, but I didn't do anything - it resolved itself

AJ

Easy Peasy

I've had a list of unclean emails for a while, and using different services to clean it up has been a bear. The free trial that Bouncer offers has put a serious dent in my list, and their prices are so reasonable that I'll come back to them for paid services when I need to clean the rest.

Pros

Bouncer is about as intuitive and easy to use as I could imagine. There are a ton of email validation tools out there, but Bouncer made uploading and cleaning up my email list SO EASY. The act of uploading my CSV was easy, downloading the results were easy, the interface is clean and easy to understand...what else can I say?

Cons

As of now I don't have any cons with the product.

Reasons for choosing Bouncer

The free trial with Bouncer gave me more credits.

Rolando

Industry: Medical Devices

August 2022

I know others softwares more efficient

Easy to use and for a "quick" analysis it is useful, but I use BuilderAll to send mailings but it has not been effective there and I have a high bounce rate.

Pros

The price seems acceptable to me for what it does

Cons

Its effectiveness is low because I have had problems with other platforms that I use to send mailings

Kushal

Email Verificartion

Great. Really pleased

Pros

Easy to connect via API. It reduced the bounce rates of our emails and we see an immediate improvement in the sender score

Cons

Nothing to dislike as such. So far we have had good experience with Bouncer

Reasons for switching to Bouncer

Bouncer was much more cost-effective

Raju

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

March 2022

It has the perfect API for email verification

Overall Bounce is doing great. I'm happy.

Pros

Bounce helps me a lot with cleaning my lead list. I have been using this tool since 2020 and till today. I'm happy to be a member of Bouncer. Bouncer customer support is really responsive. I got an instant solution from them. Thank You, Bouncer

Cons

The price of Bouncer is a little bit higher than others in the market. But overall service and their API system are really good.

kenneth

Stop worrying about app access and stop the flood of spam in your devices

I find it very reassuring knowing that my phone that I've got is protected, and that I'm not making myself unnecessary difficulties.

Pros

Reminder to schedule restrictions on app usage and access.

Cons

Not quite as much customization as I'd like, but maybe buffs will take that into consideration.

Mateusz

August 2022

Must have for all cold email campaigns

Pros

Bouncer is my go to tool for all cold email campaigns for like 2 years now. I've tested a lot, but Bouncer has the best combination of price, UX, and support for me.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't noticed any major disadvantages so far. Bouncer is a simple tool but it does what it is supposed to do.

Felix

July 2022

Easy to use software

The Email-Validation comes out with good results and was very fast.

Pros

The layout of the product is simple and you can quickstart with your E-Mail Validation without reading Manuals. The download setting are very detailed.

Cons

I do not really experienced any cons since I use this tool.

Pricing and simplicity

Jeff

August 2022

Using for new client onboarding.

Working with the Bouncer Team has been great! I ran into a pair of issues one was for sure self-inflicted. I every case the Bouncer Team responded quickly, they were very kind, and went above and beyond to resolve the issue.

Pros

I found Bouncer easy to use, fast and efficient for cleaning client lists in advance of importing the data into our system. The report made it easy to review with clients to help them understand what issues exist with their current lists an has been a guide to help our clients engage in best practices for lead generation resulting in better leads and fewer complaints.

Cons

I have had a number of addresses reported as ok to send only to find out that while the domain is there, active and accepting email, the individual is no longer there resulting in hard bounces.

ron

August 2022

Simple to use, accurate and fast

I tried several validation SW and Bouncer was IMHO the best of the bunch

Pros

This has a really easy to use interface and is one of the fastest validation tools I've used. It is also very accurate.

Cons

There receipts are in HTML format rather than PDF and no obvious way to convert.

Reasons for choosing Bouncer

They all produce similar results, Bouncer had the simplest interface and fastest results

Sam

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Can't imagine life without Bouncer

I could not imagine life without this tool. The accuracy of this tool is unbelievable and I can't see myself using anything else ever again. I've used other tools before but they are WAY more expensive for the same (if not worse) service. I have already referred Bouncer to a friend - I only wish I had looked to see if there was a referral program first!

Pros

This tool is so easy to use and the support team is fantastic - super helpful response and very quick too!

Cons

I don't have any negative comments to say. It works perfectly for my use case.

Price and ease of use

Rob

Major relief now we've cleaned our old marketing list

Straigntforward.

Pros

We had an old marketing list and were not sure how many emails were still active and valid. We did not wish to send off email campaigns to find that we had bounces and be labelled as spam - at the same time we did not wish to loose our old contacts. Bouncer did just the job - amazing. The software does exactly what it should do and prevents those dreadful bounces which cause issues and headaches all round for a domain.

Cons

Cannot think of a negative - all seemed straightforward.

Reasons for choosing Bouncer

Better presented and better price

Benjamin

The ultimate email verification tool.

Bouncer helps us save time and mental effort, by auto-checking and cleaning up our marketing lists.

Pros

Super easy to use and integrate into our business, with their API we've been able to check on the fly and get results of any email list, as we want, without manually going through and checking spreadsheets and this is saving our team tons of time, so we can connect with the right person, without hitting high bounce rates - always getting back quality results from the app.

Cons

No issues this far! Love the product and the support the team gives. 5/5

Reasons for switching to Bouncer

An effective API that gave the best results.

Ognjen

Best bulk e-mail verifier there is.

Great tool. Works what it says. Easy to use. Results are top-notch. Just use it.

Pros

Support. Ease of use. Quality of results I am getting is probably the best in the market, and I have tried other solutions out there, since we handle 100k+ contacts.

Cons

I had 2 issues with payment processing but the support acted in realtime and solved it on the go.

Reasons for switching to Bouncer

Just had better results with Bouncer.

Ovidiu

Bouncer is a real help in defending your email sender reputation

This service allowed us to cleanup the email database and keep our reputation as email sender at very high standards.

Pros

With this product it is very easy to do manual single email verification, manual bulk email verification but also to automate the process with an API. I like that it is not limited to one scenario. Also the Excel exported from the manual bulk verification contains enough data to be useful in processing with further automated scripts.

Cons

You have to be careful with Yahoo because for some Yahoo addresses you may get false negatives.

Reasons for choosing Bouncer

Easy API integration, cheaper than other services.

Ahmad

Best verification tool I've used

Wonderful software! They've got themselves a loyal customer.

Pros

I can't forgive myself for not using Bounce earlier. It's very cheap to use, and I've had no more bounced emails in my inbox, and I'm very confident sending out mass emails with high deliverability rates. Very recommended!!

Cons

Can't find anything missing honestly, It does what it says it does very quickly and is very easy to use.

Reasons for choosing Bouncer

Bulk email verification, upload, detailed reporting, and very cheap rates.

Jason