• Pros

• "I found very easy to setup my account on this application. It can verify all kind of domains very quickly."

• "Zerobounce is the best email verification platform. It is easy fast and efficient. They give you free cleaning of 100 emails and this helped us a lot. I love"

• "The pricing is fair compared to the enormous tasks and protection that arises from the product Its easy to install and use "

• Cons

• "It can get a little messy with a lot to do when settings things up for the first time. Can take some time to go through that stage, but once is up and running, it works smoothly."

• "It can be a bit complicated to learn this application, especially figuring out the filter settings. But overall, I have had no problems with it. "

• "I don't really have any negative reviews of them, they live up to their claims."

Browse ZeroBounce Reviews

Anais from Conviasa

No more spam in our business emails.

Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

Pros

In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Cons

Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

Response from Hertza

Replied August 2018

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you. Best, The team

Best Email Validation Application

Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

Pros

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

Cons

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

Reasons for Choosing ZeroBounce

Price and testing results combined were more favorable.

Response from Hertza

Replied December 2019

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

Email hygiene for huge databases

Cleaning large email lists and avoid having to deal with fake leads.

Pros

ZeroBounce has several advantages when compared to similar services. Its free trial enables actually testing a big email list to see the workflow. And it does so admirably. It also has the option of validating emails straight from website forms, which is excellent!

Cons

I haven't really encountered any significant issues when using ZeroBounce. Of course the platform could be a bit faster and I'd love to see some additional services, but overall it works great!

Response from Hertza

Replied April 2020

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad you're enjoying ZeroBounce. Please check out our platform in a couple of days, we're launching something exciting!

Chris from Buzzing Lab Solutions Ltd

Industry: Market Research

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Pros

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Cons

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

Response from Hertza

Replied March 2019

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Aravind from KGTiger

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Pros

Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Cons

Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Prabhakar from www.inviter.com

Great service definitely recommend for email validation

validating emails for every user who registers on our website

Pros

We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

Cons

None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

Response from Hertza

Replied August 2019

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

awogor from Techsliet Media

To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce

Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Pros

So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects. Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns. It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Cons

It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

Response from Hertza

Replied October 2019

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

Manuel from West USA Realty

Zerobounce is the BEST email vaildator company out there!

So far my experience with Zerobounce has been 100% satisfied!

Pros

My bounce rates are so low now after validating the emails I get through lead generation. Most of the time I get a 90% good rate (min 500 emails).

Cons

So far I have to honestly say there is nothing I dislike about Zerobounce. If soomething comes up in the future I will let you know.

Response from Hertza

Replied November 2019

Mr. Lopez, thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy to hear ZeroBounce has made such a difference. Wishing you success with your email marketing!

Gary from Humanus

Clean and tidy

We found their system to be clean and efficient and VERY fast (considering the number of email addresses we sent to them). On top of that, we were very pleased with the results.

Pros

Like most of America, we use Amazon for our email marketing system. Unfortunately, Amazon can be a bit of a stickler when it comes to sending messages to bad email addresses. Enter ZeroBounce! We sent a list of email addresses from our CRM (securely, of course), and in no time (ok, about 1 hour), we had a list of email addresses that should be removed from our system. Our bounce rate fell from about 10% to 1% with no extra effort on our part.

Cons

The system of buying credits and tracking what has been used/unused is a little awkward for the way we work, but it's manageable. It's also important to flag your email addresses to make sure you know which ones have been verified. You don't want to pay twice to verify the same address.

Response from Hertza

Replied November 2019

Many thanks for reviewing us, Mr. Filson! We wish you success with your email campaigns! Team ZeroBounce

Valuable Tool, More Necessary for Very Large Lists

Although we loved the tools of ZeroBounce and try to follow best practices, we decided our list was small enough that we could just check and manage addresses manually.

Pros

We loved all of the tools and definite benefit of eliminating email address bounces from your record.

Cons

In the end, the price of the software was not one we could justify for our small non-profit when our basic needs could be managed manually.

Response from Hertza

Replied August 2019

Many thanks for your review! Please reach out to us whenever you need help. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Doriangel from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible

Pros

If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Cons

One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

Response from Hertza

Replied April 2019

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it! We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market. We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws. You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection Best, Team ZeroBounce

Sergio Rafael from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Pros

Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Cons

As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

Response from Hertza

Replied July 2018

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do! Team ZeroBounce

Max from Top Gun CRE, Inc.

Great and Easy to Use

Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

Pros

I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Cons

Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

Response from Hertza

Replied April 2019

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

Pros

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Cons

So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

Response from Hertza

Replied September 2018

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Garret from Flores Concepts

Industry: Restaurants

Good Value Email Verification

Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

Pros

I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

Cons

This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

Response from Hertza

Replied March 2019

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us. As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know. Best, Team ZeroBounce

A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic

Pros

I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Cons

Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

Response from Hertza

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Wulliams from UCAB - Universidad Católica Andrés Bello

Unsurpassed software

Pros

Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

Cons

A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2019

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Mike from DataPro International

ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool

ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Pros

ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Cons

The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

Response from Hertza

Replied February 2019

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE

Great value for the money!

Pros

I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Cons

I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

Response from Hertza

Replied November 2018

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Adelaynes from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean.

If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this software

Pros

In our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam. Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

Cons

We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray. However since we use zero bounce, we have not had this problem so I do not have any contras in relation to the use of this software.

Response from Hertza

Replied July 2018

Mrs. Castillo, Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear ZeroBounce made a difference. Best, The team

O. Kelvin from Fiverr

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

Pros

Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Cons

Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

Response from Hertza

Replied November 2018

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Your Emails - Clean.

Pros

Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

Cons

Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

Response from Hertza

Replied September 2018

We are grateful for your review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

George from NUS Consulting Group

Has become my go-to email list scrubber

My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

Pros

It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. You wait for less-time-than-you'd-expect, and you download a folder with several subfiles. This is your content segragated into deliverable, undeliverable, email traps, and 'accepts all'. Be smart and just send to the deliverable segment. If you're using a backup or temporary email provider because you suspect the list is bad or you got a groupon or something then you can include the "accepts" all segment too.

Cons

the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

Response from Hertza

Replied October 2018

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us. Happy to have you here! Team ZeroBounce

Serge from BRG

Very cheap alternative to Kickbox

Pros

it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

Cons

The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

Response from Hertza

Replied April 2019

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Ernic Jose from SIDOR

excellent software easy to install and use very efficient

Pros

It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

Cons

I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

Response from Hertza

Replied July 2018

Mr. Vasquez Marin, Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The team

Feldriana from PDVSA

Industry: Oil & Energy

An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails.

Pros

One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Cons

Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

Response from Hertza

Replied March 2019

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

A great addition for customer service specialist’s tools

Pros

Our company receives thousands daily emails regarding customer and partner company feedbacks. And upon using ZeroBounce, our team has properly managed every single email. ZeroBounce managed emails, separating spams from client response, it verified emails and senders, allowing us to remove spam addresses and other more features. It has indeed increased productivity on our end of the company.

Cons

No major issues have been encountered since I started using ZB.

Response from Hertza

Replied September 2018

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you as a customer. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Pablo from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

The mail of the company totally clean thanks to this program

Thanks to this software my company acquires more versatility for the reception of information by the clients, it allows me to create spam filters necessary to not fill my emails

Pros

Product of the offers presented by our company, many of our clients add us to spam emails that send their emails to the database of our organization. This program is very useful for us because it allows us to place really effective spam filters that allow us to have our trays operational to serve our customers.

Cons

Sometimes the filters must be very specific, if the information leaks to the company's emails, degenerating the management of our organization

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Mr. Trinidad, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback here. It means a lot to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Jeff from Mitel

Zerobounce

We are using AWS Simple Email Service for sending emails from our cloud service offering and selected Zerobounce in order to reduce our bounce rate. With Zerobounce we are able to maintain a good bounce rate in AWS by not sending emails that we know will bounce to invalid email addresses.

Pros

-support response time is very quick and resolution time quick as well -easy to integrate into our typescript nodeJS environment -love the new dashboard to view api usage -gdpr compliance right off the bat

Cons

-not much that I didn't like, it was a bit tricky to determine from the possible errors returned which ones should be considered a pass or fail.

Response from Hertza

Replied March 2019

Mr. Mills, we are glad to hear ZeroBounce was of help! Thank you very much for reviewing us.

Muneeba from TRG

Industry: Research

Software is worth buying

Pros

I really like the customer Support. Well trained, extremely helpful and responsive. The support is available 24/7 and is available online as well. Videos are even available for training which makes setting up quite easy. There is a free trial option available as well. I believe the pricing is even quite economical. I was able to validate a couple of thousands of email addresses from my Access database with some development on my part. It works great. There are still about 2-3% of bad addresses in the junk email list I had after Zerobounce validation unvalidated a lot of them.

Cons

Some of the functionality feels a little unnecessary and the instructions sound like they are written by someone with English not as their first language. I don't think i have any other major issues with the software.

Daniel Alejandro

It all started with the free trial

Pros

Well like in the title, you just need to take a look at this tool for free. After I tried, it was easy to pay for it when the trial was over. Great email manager, to just know I´ll be seeing exactly what I need to see when it comes to work: it´s priceless. Great app, and this includes great costumer service. Easy to customize the spam filters and just easy to always be in touch with your clients. Thank you.

Karla from SIDOR

Easy to use tool, neat and clean tray

Easy to use tool, very comfortable to adapt to our needs, so you can suggest 100%. Accessible cost.

Pros

When you have a high demand in emails, this application is very helpful to keep the tray clean of spam since it allows you to place filters and thus receive the emails you really need, improving management.

Cons

I have not gotten any against, it is a very productive tool.

Response from Hertza

Replied July 2018

Mrs. Leon, We appreciate your review very much, Thank you and success with your email blasts! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Andy from OutputLinks Communications Group

Excellent but Expensive

Pros

Pervasiveness as it includes so many connections

Cons

Price is too high to be comfortable which keeps us looking for alternatives

Response from Hertza

Replied March 2019

Mr. Plata, many thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. Please reach out to us whenever you need us, our team will be happy to customize an offer for you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Emma from LabWorthy

Great service but others are better (barely)

Overall experience was good. I would recommend ZeroBounce as the second best email validation service and the easiest to use. Price was very competitive, but ZeroBounce raised prices in the middle of my usage. Fortunately, I was grandfathered in, but the service we ended up going with (that had better customer support) actually ended up being cheaper when scaling.

Pros

ZeroBounce is quick to learn, easy to use, and also has reports showing the breakdown of results. Compared to other services, it was better at sorting greylisted emails and was "better safe than sorry" with do not sends.

Cons

The customer service could have been better. When both my coworker and I reached out about HIPAA compliance, we received different answers. The customer service rep helping me would not answer my question, but kept repeating that ZeroBounce was compliant in other ways. The rep helping my coworker told him no straight up. Finally another rep reached out to my coworker and revealed that those helping us were wrong. When I tried again to reach out to another service rep about this, I received no answer.

Response from Hertza

Replied July 2018

Mrs. Peterson, We're really sorry to hear about the confusion related to our HIPAA compliance. We're not HIPAA compliant, and we're sorry our team offered you different answers. If you ever change your mind, please reach out to us, we're online 24/7 and would love to help you clean your list. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Anton from theMediaOaks

Industry: Animation

Spamless for a trial.

The Program is wonderful and you truly miss it when the trial runs out, Saddening that my boss won't sponsor it for the business.

Pros

One of the Major upsides of the program is that it allows you to Choose domains that you're willing to accept emails from no question, be that your company email domain or certain clients. The fact that it gives you a chance to try all these features is always a plus.

Cons

The programs filters are not 100% accurate but more so on what it lets through rather than false positives. but this comes down to individuals and their odd email addresses. looking at you 12345678@Gmail.com...

Response from Hertza

Replied March 2019

Mr. Conradie, many thanks for your kind review! We'll keep your observations in mind and hope to have you as a customer soon! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Dennis from Bright Consortium Ltd

Best software for eliminating spam messages in organization emails and chatroom

There are no spam messages and other malware in my inbox

Pros

Cons

A few messages that can't be checked ,returns as catch all and obscure which I need to physically confirm by sending a mail to that email address

Response from Hertza

Replied June 2018

Mr. Maina, thank you very much for reviewing us! We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Maryuly from Motorola Solutions

i love this platform

Pros

Cons

The platform is a bit expensive compared to others, but this is the most complete and fastest of all. It adapts very well to our needs

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Mrs. Ordaz, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Serghei from MEDIAPRONET SRL

I had a great experience working with ZeroBounce and I also appreciate your API system, really helpf

Pros

Quality Results, Affordable price, API and file upload option The checking process is really fast and easy to understand results

Cons

Till now, I don't have any Cons for using ZeroBounce. Had in past some issue with API system but I solved it, maybe for API system should be more helpfull example/script

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Serghei, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The Team

Laszlo from E-Szoftver

Great service with a good API

Very helpful customer service, they helped a lot on implementing.

Pros

Well documented API (not like at other services), good feedback on the e-mail addresses: invalid domain, spamtrap or even show if it is just a typo.

Cons

Could not highlight anything special. They work as promised.

Response from Hertza

Replied March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mr. Malinovszky! Your feedback means a lot to us. Team ZeroBounce

ZB vs OTHER service provider.

Pros

The abuse and not valid emails turned out to be more accurate against another vendor.So far it has been good and hope the same level of service continues if not better.

Cons

There's not much of issues that I've experienced till now.

Response from Hertza

Replied July 2018

We're so glad to hear that! Many thanks for taking the time to review us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Dana from InsureZero

Industry: Market Research

Great service

Pros

ZeroBounce can indentify many spam traps that might exist

Cons

Price a little too high for small plans.

Response from Hertza

Replied July 2018

Mrs. Stone, many thanks for your kind review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Best Anti-Spam Software in the Market

Pros

From small businesses to large ones, no matter how many emails and noise you receive on a daily basis, ZeroBounce has got you covered. The perfect solution for sorting, analyzing, and presenting the information you WANT and NEED to see.

Cons

This is the first software review in which I have no cons to mention, as well as giving it a perfect 5/5 star review. Do not hesitate taking a chance with ZB.

Response from Hertza

Replied July 2018

We are very grateful for your review! Thank you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Jeremy from Sticky Branding

Powerful, easy to use tool. Polish your email lists with rich insights.

Cleanse email lists.

Pros

Quickly analyzed and "cleansed" our list of 20,000 emails. The insights from ZeroBounce helped us improve the data quality prior to transitioning marketing automation platforms. This was especially useful for eliminating bots and dead email accounts, and clean up legacy accounts. We were able to purge a lot of records, which reduced our licensing costs for the new MA platform.

Cons

The tool worked as expected. I have no complaints. The only thing that would be "nice to have" is better quality reports and a web interface to manipulate the data. The data is presented in CSV files. This is a pro and con. We could import the lists into our MA to tag records we wanted to delete, but it was a time consuming manual process.

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Jeremy, thank you very much for your review! Your feedback definitely helps us improve! Best, Team ZeroBounce

excellent mail debugger, easy to use and with a very comfortable interface

excellent mail debugger. to avoid Span

Pros

if you hate Span and want a mail debugger. zero bounce is perfect for all this. very easy to use and with a good customer service from your page

Cons

Your page is very nice and comfortable for the user. but it should be developed in several languages. so that the world's people can use this software in the most comfortable way

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Thank you very much for your review! Your feedback is important to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Igbo from Information Guide Africa

Thanks to ZeroBounce, no more spam emails for us

Pros

Being an accounting firm, ZeroBounce is one of the best tings that has happened to us. We normally receive hundreds of emails weekly and it was really a work sorting them. Now we can easily filter and attend to only the necessary ones.

Cons

I don't really have any negative reviews of them, they live up to their claims.

Response from Hertza

Replied November 2018

Mr. Clifford, thank you very much for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Doug from Total Concussion Management

Does the job, easy, completely and inexpensively

Provides a good set of email addresses that will not bounce.

Pros

Price was key. I looked at others and they wanted a monthly charge or were more expensive for the same quality. Since I need it all year long but might not use it for 2 months, paying monthly was out of the question. I also like the complete answer. It gives me a spreadsheet of each criterion and another one with everything combined.

Cons

At first, I didn't like the way I had to wait for the answers. After using it for a while It doesn't seem to be a problem. Also, I didn't like the fact that I needed a password each time I downloaded the asnwers. Similarly, I find that the password is needed and now I am used to it.

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Mr. Low, many thanks for sharing your feedback here! It helps us a lot. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Robyn Margaret from Self-Employed

Great way to ensure customers get your emails!

My emails get through to clients with zero bouncing, true to the name.

Pros

As with any business, emails can mean leads. But leads won't happen if your emails are sent to spam by rigorous spam filters! ZeroBounce ensures that that doesn't happen. It also helps protect me from spam and other such issues on my end. Plus, it has helped me rise in my search results on Google. I think this is because it allows me to get through to people with less email bouncing.

Cons

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Mrs. McComb, we are very glad to hear about your great results with our system. We wish you the best with your clean email list! Thank you for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Nivedita from DCB

Useful email validation program.

It is very useful to clean my email list which allows less bounces on emails.

Pros

Cons

I couldn't understand its API functionality. They don't have any tutorial also to help the users.

Response from Hertza

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback! We'll also keep your suggestion in mind. Best, Team ZeroBounce

EXCELENT SERVICE

Pros

Easy fast, effective and with excellent results and functionalities, is a service, that since you have credits, you can simply upload your database and it is very clean.

Cons

Well, the truth is, I do not have an accountant with zerobounce, on the contrary it is a very efficient and fast service

Response from Hertza

Replied May 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed using our service. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Very useful software to clean email lists.

Zero Bounce has solved our problems with list management and allowed our team to increase the effectiveness of our email marketing campaigns, increasing our profits considerably.

Pros

With this software I was able to easily and effectively clean up and manage my email marketing list. Old and inactive emails were cleaned up, streamlining my email marketing blasts and not only saving me money in expensive mail campaigns, I made money from the good email contacts.

Cons

I have no criticism of this software. It does what it says it will and I am quite pleased with the outcome.

Response from Hertza

Replied April 2019

Thank you very much for your kind review! Best, Team ZeroBounce