• Pros

• "I like what it can do and the information it can collect."

• "Very feature-rich, excellent support. Alerts based on behavior anomolies, keywords, data movement, malicious program, and many more. Screenshots are viewable for all users. Very robust product."

• "I like that it is very reliable. We have a dedicated server for Veriato and upgrades are smooth. Support is very fast and effective, they know their product."

• Cons

• "It is a bit pricey, but the functionality and what it does outweighs the cost in my opinion. For what it does it seems well worth it."

• "not flexible, but perfect for what we need it for."

• "The product does use a lot of resources on the server, but that is expected for what we are getting."

Browse Cerebral Reviews

Jim from Insider Threat Defense

Veriato Recon Review

Veriato solutions are excellent products for detecting and mitigating employee threats.

Pros

The software is very affordable compared to similar products on the market that are quite expensive. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the information provided on potential employee threats is outstanding. I provide training and consulting services related to Insider Threat Programs, and Insider Threat Mitigation (www.insiderthreatdefense.us). I have recommended Veriato Recon and Veriato 360 to my 500+ clients. Many have purchased Veriato products and are quite please with both products.

Cons

I cant find anything I don't like about Veriato products. As part of my consulting for my clients, I review various employee threat detection tools and make recommendations. Veriato products are my # 1 recommendation to my clients.

Good comprehensive monitoring

While the initial motivation for installing this system was to get evidence of an employee exfiltrating company data, we use it most often to ensure that people are being productive and not doing unauthorized things. We had a ransomware infection incident a couple years ago, and Veriato 360 captured the source of the user action that started it, recording his opening of a junk email and clicking through two subsequent warnings before launching the infected attachment. That information was priceless. As an software developer of internal applications, I have also used it to investigate bug reports from users. On a couple of occasions, users swore they did something one way but the screen shots and keystroke logs said otherwise. Objective evidence has saved me a lot of time fixing something that wasn't broken. As I described in my "like least" list, the recorder sometimes stops getting web site data. By recording multiple data streams, you can get what you need even if some data is not available (e.g., if web site recording is not present, window titles will probably let you find what you are looking for, and screen shots show what the user saw; if "Online Searches" data is not recorded, keystrokes into the browser can provide the data). There are tons of features that I have not used. It can send alerts on keywords detected in the data. It can display graphs of usage sliced in different ways. There is a recorder for Mac. I can't comment on how well they work.

Pros

Veriato 360 can capture just about any information you can think of from user sessions - web sites visited, emails, instant messages and chat, files transferred and printed, keystrokes, and screen shots, and network data summaries. - It is easy enough to navigate, even if you don't use the system that often. - It can export data to spreadsheets, text, html, and xml files for further analysis. - It can block selected web sites. - Captures all monitors in screen shots - Client systems can buffer up data for weeks while they are out of contact with the server (or when the server is down), e.g. remote laptops and systems that only connect by VPN once in a while. - Operation is generally invisible to users if you want it to be stealthy. - Tech support is helpful. - Users can be created to allow limited access to browse the collected data, for example to let managers review their assigned employees.

Cons

It takes a fair amount of effort to keep the system working. - Frequent client recorder updates are required to keep pace with web browser updates. When browser updates get ahead of the corresponding Veriato updates, web site recording stops. - Updates are often trapped by anti virus software like Windows Defender until IT staff updates the exclusion lists and deploys them (e.g. by group policy). We have to do that ourselves. - The system sometimes fails to start all the services required to collect data from the client systems, and getting it working again may take fiddling with service start delays and calls to tech support. At least the client systems buffer a lot and tech support is reasonably responsive. I have to periodically check that the system is working. - The amount of history you can record is limited by what fits in a SQL Server Express database (10G; screens shots are stored as separate files) unless you have or buy a SQL Server license. - Sometimes the recorder drastically affects client programs. We have had to disable email recording on only one or two systems where Thunderbird suddenly became unusably slow. On dozens of other systems it works fine - go figure. We had one conflict with a camera application that had to be resolved by sending a camera and software to Veriato so they could observe the problem and develop a fix. - No Linux support. Microsoft's Windows 10 updates have been so unreliable this year that I'd love to switch, but I need recording...

Alexander from Dreamline

Great features, painful to use

The features presented by Veriato are great but some work and some don't at random. Be ready to go through a painful process. I loved the idea of installing clients over network for after hours but found that a large percentage fail or worse, completely mess the OS on the machines. I had this happen on the laptop of a Director for the company... not the greatest of times. Now I'm afraid to install the clients on machines. Another issue is licensing, you cannot change a computer name without having to re-install the client, this uses yet another license. You cannot reclaim licenses yourself, you actually have to call in their support and given them the specific names for the licenses you want to reclaim, Painful. If they worked these and more issues, the premise of the software is great. I hope that they work out all these issues out to have a product that lives to its full potential. I do want to point out that I use On-premise instead of their online offering, maybe their cloud service has less issues.

Pros

It is loaded with a lot of features , On-Premise solves my concern with data security.

Cons

It is painful to use, have to dig through tons of reports to get what you need. GUI not user-friendly and not intuitive at all. Installing on clients over network is a hit or miss and pretty much requires you to cross your fingers.

Karen from Progressive Medical Associates

Very useful product that saved our small business money in the long run

We are a small business and we used Workplace Monitor to view the activity of one employee who was suspected of spending a lot of non work related time on the internet while complaining that she was overloaded with work and could not keep up. This software helped us get to the truth which saved us from hiring unnecessary extra staff which would have been a financial hardship for us. It also saved us from paying overtime to an employee for "working through lunch" who was actually sitting at her desk during lunch playing computer games and shopping on Amazon. We do not have a rigid environment and don't prohibit employees from using the internet for personal use, as we realize that is unavoidable in today's world. But sometimes it becomes necessary to determine whether an employee is abusing the privilege and costing the company. It's great to have a solution like Veriato for those times so that we can get concrete evidence rather than accusing someone without 100% certainty.

Pros

The software wasn't picked up by the virus protection software, and we were able to monitor the activity from a separate computer rather than having to go to the computer being monitored to view the activity. There was a report that gave the total amount of internet usage per day and broke it down by the total time on each website which made it quick and easy to get an accurate assessment of the time being spent on non work related internet usage. When the computer being monitored was broken, customer service was helpful and assisted us in moving our license to a new computer.

Cons

I believe we were only able to monitor activity on one browser (Internet Explorer?), which worked fine in our case, but could be an issue if an employee uses multiple browsers.

Great software in a corporate environement

I am extremely happy with this product and the data that it provides, and I would recommend this to anyone in a corporate environment.

Pros

This software eliminates any question as to what the employee is doing on his/her computer. Since it records the screens, chats, emails, keystrokes typed, websites visited, and network traffic, it's a manager's dream. It even records locally on the hard drive while the devices are off the network. We have uncovered a wide variety of policy violations and crimes by utilizing this software, and the validity of the reports has never been questioned.

Cons

The data files take up quite a bit of space over time and database maintenance is a bit difficult until you get the hang of it. I run about 20 investigations at a time, so getting rid of old data files is critical on smaller servers. Remote and covert installation can be difficult at times, but once it's running, you don't have to do anything except review the results.

Samuel from AeroTurbine Inc.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

It Does The Basics

Overall, it's been reliable. I think there's probably work to be done regarding the e-mail and internet browsing capturing.

Pros

For the most part, the software captures what I'm looking for especially the screen captures. I also like the flexibility to see a wide range of data and the various ways I have to view the data captured. The reporting is also an added bonus.

Cons

Recently I've had the most trouble with capturing e-mail and internet browsing. I've also had issues where the software is working one day, and for no known reason, it just stops working requiring me to reinstall the agent. Granted, I'm not running the latest/greatest version of the Server nor client packages, but I still would expect it to be more stable.

Was a Great software when it was spectorsoft, terrible now.

Does NOT work as described. Described functioning of software is ALL IN THEORY. I've called to help with setup more than once before I gave up. They take you through a few steps, and tell you what to do for the next few because they are impatient to help through the whole setup. When setup fails you call back and same process. That's happened 4 times before I gave up. 2 year license I still can't get working. -- Each time you call up the tech is VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE (I'll give them that), but they get off the phone once you wake them up from sleep (TWICE it sounded like they just rolled out of bed and were walking through the house, doors closing etc..) and with all that my system is still not working. After 2017 I decided not to renew because of the setup issues (never worked) and I was convinced again by sales they would help with entire setup, I shouldn't have issues, I'm sorry, etc.. 2018, same problem 4 calls to tech support setup. still not working on ANY system (we have 4 PCs to monitor in our office). BTW, they have to call you back for support, It hasn't been convenient to continue on to a 5th tech. We have used the old version spectorsoft for years, hate the new one. be warned.

Pros

the features of the software are still there, In THEORY, the features are great for a networked office, it attempts to work correctly, it logs just about everything.

Cons

sales - excellent they will work a million ways and contact you the same amount of time till you make payment. software setup - terrible! beyond terrible. customer support for setup - worse..

Kai from Sciecure Pharma Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Veriato 360 Review

Pros

Veriato 360 is easy to set up and the user interfaces are very user-friendly. It records user activities and notifies the administrator when an event has been caught. This is a great employee monitoring software I think every company should have as parts of their security plan.

Cons

One of the issues I have is to access archived screenshots. It seems to only keep the recorded data up to a certain time period. I am also having lots of trouble with built-in anti-malware in the Windows 10. It will report Veriato 360 as a malware every time the monthly update applies.

David from ZUMA

VERIATO 360

WE HAVE USED VERIATO FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS AND IT HAS HELPED IN A LOT OF CASES AND ALLOWS CALL CENTER MONITORING.

Pros

THIS SOFTWARE-VERIATO 360 ALLOWS YO TO VIEW A USER'S ACTIONS IN REAL TIME AND VIDEO LIKE OU ARE SITTING THERE.

Cons

THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT GRAB OUTLOOK DATA IF YOU USE GSUIT OUTLOOK CONNECTOR SOFTWARE FROM GOOGLE. SO YO HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

Reasons for Choosing Cerebral

IT IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SOFTWARE FOR EMPLOYEE MONITORING FOR SECURITY AND PRODUCTIVITY.

Steven from Atlantic PC Inc.

Veriato

Pros

Best software for monitoring PCs You can get a clear picture of exactly what your employees are doing on their PCs

Cons

Not so easy to deploy Antivirus eats up the software. you need to keep the software up to date.

Russell from Plainfield School District 202

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

More than I expected

Monitoring and securing our Districts network

Pros

When we got Veriato 360, we were mostly looking to post incident reporting when people misuse our computers or network. It does that, really well. I was surprised, and find more useful, all the other things it does. It summarizes all things going on in your network in an easy to read and understand way. We use it all the time when we plan our budget. It tells us what programs and websites people use and how much they use them. It really can put in perspective what you should be spending your money on or improving.

Cons

It does not run on enough platforms. They really need an agent of some kind for iphones/android/chrome books.

Brian from CT Department of Children and Families

Veriato brings the truth to light.

We have been using Veriato for a few years now, having initially invested under its previous name. We have leveraged the tool to investigate suspected employee misuse of resources, with has resulted in both confirmation of suspicions of misuse as well as exoneration for those wrongly accused. I see this as a significant win in that this software pulls back the shroud of uncertainty and exposes the simple truth, enabling management to make decisions based on unbiased factual evidence.

Pros

In recent improvements to the software, I have noticed a much more intuitive deployment process. The fine-grained configuration capabilities are a great benefit in that we can really focus in on the context of interest for information gathering, allowing focused review of the employee being monitored by reducing the "noise" of unnecessary data being collected.

Cons

System alerts in the management console are unclear at times, leading to significant time wasted trying to resolve the issue.

Veriato 360

I really like the alerts based on behavior anomolies. Something hard to track without consistent user data.

Pros

Cons

Older versions have had recorders fail on us. Not easily deployed remotely.

David from Professional Technology Management

Veriato 360 - an IT Pro Perspective

Two of my clients wanted to monitor internet usage on their front desk (dental offices) in particular. We had used a SpectreSoft product to monitor usage prior to that and this was the successor product. In many ways I liked the Spectre program better but it was not centrally managed and it was much more expensive per PC.

Pros

The software is pretty comprehensive in what it captures and is fairly easy to navigate the logs by machine.

Cons

It is difficult to load with existing antivirus or antimalware software. You have to be really on your toes and get everything turned off or your AV will kill off the program and the various files which need to be exceptions. As I recall, I think it loads everything in one folder and you can exclude that folder in your AV. At first, I thought you had to put each individual file into the exception list and that was cumbersome. But I chaulk that up to inexperience. My second client which used it went much smoother.

James from Magnum Venus Products

Features and functionality that you didn't even know you wanted!

Overall Veriato Recon has offered us more capability than we even knew existed at the outset of the project. It fulfills our requirement of keeping confidential data secure.

Pros

The thing I like most about Veriato is the comprehensive features included. When reviewing a software for remotely monitoring our users, we had in mind that we only wanted to have a record of files that they were accessing or copying. In our first demo of Veriato, we were surprised to see the "DVR-like" functionality of being to watch a user's activity every step of the way from opening a share, copying a file, sending messages, attaching that file, etc. The fact that it records all of these screenshots and keeps such a small footprint is great.

Cons

The initial installation and setup was a bit of a challenge. We needed our Veriato server to be accessible publicly for external clients and also had to take some extra time to make sure our Antivirus did not interfere with the client software.

Shadouh from Reeves Immigration Law Group

User and Admin Friendly

Our business uses it daily to measure employee productivity as well as making sure no attorney client privilege is broken.

Pros

I like that we spend less time training first time users because it is easy to use as well as easy to maintain.

Cons

I wish it is easier to use with office 365 so we can collaborate it with the software

Larry from Star

Veriato 360 does what it promises, but isn't cheap and takes time to learn

We have prevented employee theft and been able to find wasted time.

Pros

Captures everything, so we have a very comprehensive log of what's been done on any of our PCs

Cons

It's not terribly user friendly. The interface takes a lot of getting used to and practice to navigate.

Todd from Progressive Networking Solutions, Inc.

Getting Better All the Time...

Pros

I haven't used this software since version 8.5. Wow!! Lot's of improvements and it sounds like many more are in the pipeline to be delivered shortly. Things are laid out better (more logical) and the machine name licensing issue is finally being addressed. Pushing out to clients is vastly improved as well. The documentation is much better and the inclusion of help links throughout the product is much appreciated. Keep up the good work!!

Cons

The machine name licensing issue... but I understand that is being re-worked so I okay with it since I know it is being addressed.

Great product, exceeded expectations, already recommended to another local gov agency

We got the referral from another local Town government who was having a similar problem. They had indicated that once they were able to confirm what was going on, the problem immediately stopped on Town owned PC's. Our overall experience with Veriato 360 was very good and solved the immediate problem we had and we will continue to use.

Pros

It did exactly what we were hoping for in that it captured screen shots. What we thought was a 1 person problem was more prevalent.

Cons

After an update, we had to re-install the client software and fix. This prompted a call to support to fix the licensing. The issue exposed the software to the crew using the target PC's.

ERIC from KESSELTECH, Inc.

Longtime user

Has been good for pinpointing my client's employees non compliant pc use.

Pros

I like what it can do and the information it can collect.

Cons

network version is a resource hog on the server and difficult to create exceptions for our managed antivirus software (Webroot)

IT Director

Being a legal environment we need to have full PCI compliance for our various clients. Cariat0 360 allows us to check the box for this need

Pros

It does capture what need to satisfy our compliance needs

Cons

Hard to setup and get configured. Requires a lot of maintenance to maintain.

Phillipp from Emsco Solutions

A superb product for vigilant management staff

We are a MSP and provide this solution to multiple of our clients. All of them (after the initial deployment) are very happy with the results and the data it provides to increase productivity and audit their daily operations.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to provide our clients with portal access. For most users the simple functions of the software are easily reachable and the data is displayed in a manner that is intuitive and understood without high-level I.T knowledge. Once the software is deployed the management console is easy to use and low-impact.

Cons

Initial setup can be tedious in regards to getting all of the recorders deployed. We've used this multiple times and each time there has been some sort of complication that makes the wizard impossible to use for a complete deployement. (WMI and the like.) Luckily there are work-arounds and when you work with the support they are eager to assist and resolve any issues you run into.

Steve from Howell Paving, Inc.

Quality Product that does exactly what is advertised

An ability to easily and unobtrusively monitor the actions of employees. Also, an easier means to block sites that we do not want frequented by our employees.

Pros

Once setup it is easy for HR to review the items they want without assistance. Program does not affect the performance of the clients being monitored. Technical support is fantastic when an issue does arise.

Cons

Getting clients configured the first time for the program can be frustrating. Getting Veriato 360 to work with AVG can be difficult. Difficulty pushing updates to computers not directly tied to domain; therefore, not always advantageous to have the latest updates.

Veriato 360

We use the product in our testing center for the University. We are able to document aberrant behavior that violates University guidelines. We have used the documentation and reports from the system to base major University decisions regarding expulsion of students from academic programs.

Pros

It is the perfect solution for a testing center. We can very easily determine if a student deviated from their testing requirements and did not follow instructions. With the reports from Veriato 360 we are able to prove our case when a professor is in need of documentation.

Cons

It is a little hard to configure and does require some IT expertise.

Great for Security and establishing Trends

Great at establishing Trends with Employees

Pros

Powerful and easy to install. It takes sometime to get up to speed on all of the functions of the software

Cons

Updates can be technical and time consuming

Larson from Consumer Goods

4 years and counting.

I have owned it for About four years now. Although there are some frustrations in regards to updates and frequent recorder versions. I would continue to on the software and do.

Pros

It captures everything. It’s not super fancy in Regards to the future but it’s functional and clean. The software has a lot of possibility depending on the users you need to record.

Cons

The installation can be difficult on the client side due to antivirus and and the complexity of the software. The recorders also need frequent updating which requires a reboot of the workstations.

A solid solution that supports employee investigations

We don't need to correlated different logs and provide an incomplete picture. Veriato 360 provides detailed information to support HR initiated user investigations.

Pros

Well designed. Excellent user interface. No issues with setting up and getting running.

Cons

Ideally I would like monitoring enabled by default on all workstations and for the software to allow me query them. When a demand arises, I can only monitor from deployment onwards and not historically. I only have very few demands per year so justifying mass deployment to all workstations does not make financial sense.

Beth from OIS Media

Nice idea, a little hard to use, but useful when needing to monitor problem employees.

Overall, good. Recommending to friends or whatever, it would depend on the group they need to use it on. Not user friendly if you aren't tech savy. Wish you guys offered a tool for parents to use on childrens devices. One that was affordable.

Pros

Can see screen shots every 30 seconds as well as key strokes.

Cons

Entirely too difficult to get to the display areas to review the data. Completely derails the the program when a system update takes place. So, when you have multiple computers that need to get reconfigured after an update, it's extremely difficult to make that happen.

Simple and easy touse

Pros

Simple to use for our employees, easy to gain reports

Cons

not flexible, but perfect for what we need it for.

Bob from Computer Solutions

Industry: Information Services

Able to monitor all employee activities, review actions performed and perform audits.

We were concerned about activities of users possibly steeling company documents or deleting things without approval. Now we can see and most importantly prove if an employee downloads files to a flash drive, copies large amounts of data at one time and see exactly what was done.

Pros

One centrally monitored place to view all actives either on an individual or get reports on general activities of all employees.

Cons

Setup takes some time to tweek things right, but once configured its very reliable.

Herman from Marketing Holdings

Industry: Broadcast Media

Veriato 360

Pros

Lots of features to collect data. Ability to manage storage for recordings. Light weight agent application. Fast performance

Cons

Conflicts with ESET AV. Hard to re-deploy all agents if the Veriato server got out of service

Ayham from THD

Good but lacking in some aspects

It’s great to use when a user does not want to share some info or train other users when they are let go. Looking back at their activity makes it easier for us to create procedures on how the job is properly done.

Pros

The summary feature is fantastic for an overview of the user activities and then zooming down at a user makes finding the needed info a breeze.

Cons

The subscription model was added after we purchased a licensed version. It created a lot of frustration in our IT department.

Hal from QRP

Industry: Printing

Must have tool for any business

We had many thoughts about what time the staff was spending on certain items and were able to confirm those assumptions.

Pros

Stealth, easy to deploy and comprehensive.

Cons

Nothing, was great software, we absolutely love it

Katie from CSA

Veriato360

Software issues with our EMR. Being able to see where staff is making their errors and focus training on those areas. And of course, monitoring security and safety of my business, including monitoring for sharing of proprietary info and embezzlement.

Pros

Ability to monitor by business activities closely. Also is excellent when trying to recreate software errors and share them with the developer. Having the ability to show the customer support rep for a software we are having problems with the error as it occurred, step by step, is invaluable and saves times trying to recreate the error.

Cons

Delay in be able to view. I sometimes have to wait an hour to see what was done on a workstation. A more "real-time" experience would be helpful.

Doug from Touchstone Ranch Recovery Center

Not Just Straightforwad

Monitoring employee activity on our computing/networking resources. We've not gotten much value from the product (see above) mainly because we don't have a full-time IT support person on staff to figure everything out.

Pros

It looks have tremendous capabilities with some great information collection tools. With this comes complexity and installation/operation is not for the novice.

Cons

Installation and troubleshooting. Excluding from virus protection (Windows 10; have to have subdirectories created before the subdirectory can be excluded..) before installation is complex and the computer we had it loaded on has "black screened" on us twice now. It almost seems to be conflicting with our operating system which as stated is Windows 10 on all of our workstations.

Matt from COM

Installer/Support was the best

Pros

Our installer from Veriato was the best. He spent extra time getting the job done correctly when an issue came up during the install. The software is very good at tracking everything we need. Very detailed and easy to use.

Cons

No real cons with the software itself. It does require some specific Log on as a Service users in GPO that can be a problem during the install.

Steven from NSS

Spector 360 Review

so far so good, the technician was extremely knowledgeable of the software.

Pros

The UI is more user friendly . The configuration settings are condensed and some unnecessary things removed.

Cons

Still getting used to the changes, with that said, it is very easy to get used to compared to old software.

Steve from Greenwire LLC

Veriato 360 works as required

Its been great to use. After the configuration, the operation has been seamless and easy. The interface is intuitive and easy to understand. It captures exactly all of the information we require.

Pros

The vast feature set is the best part of this software. The granularity in the amount of information you can capture is impressive.

Cons

The configuration. I wish there was some way of automating the whitelisting in different anti-virus softwares. If not set up 100% correct, I find it can consistently get flagged.

Eric from Delta Dental of Arkansas

Veriato Recon

Pros

Installing Veriato and the agent is straight forward and easy. Being able to capture the user activity on an endpoint during an investigation is vital for an company. Support is easy to get ahold of and is always helpful.

Cons

No cons with the latest version as most issues have been fixed

Nathan from Information Technology and Services

Excellent solution for employee monitoring

Pros

Application is extremely easy to set up and use. We were up and running in a very short amount of time when compared to other solutions that were evaluated.

Cons

We really didn't find any major issues with the application.

Robert from Bank of Wolcott

Gets the job done!

Overall I am satisfied with out use of Veriato software. I would recommend its uses in most environments.

Pros

Very well priced Small footprint on our servers Works very well

Cons

Requires a lot of work to get set up Support can take a while at times

Stephen from The P.C. Help Desk

Employee Monitoring

Monitoring helped us review employee performance, and activity issues.

Pros

Perfect for checking up on any and all activity on a computer system.

Cons

Lots of options makes it a little difficult to understand what best for my needs.

KC from Stockmeier Urethanes

Industry: Chemicals

Veriato collects everything

The software is great, if you have any question about what an employee is doing with there time and sensitive data you know it all.

Pros

How easy it is to setup and the amount of data that is collected. Easy to go back and see what has been collected. All the reports are really nice as well.

Cons

Adding and removing accounts, to redeploy lic you have to remove them all. Then re add them.

Bobby from Louisville Geek, LLC

Great Software

Pros

Veriato 360 is easy to use and is very affordable.

Cons

Product can end up using significant disk space so you have to plan your deployment carefully. This isn't really a gripe, but is the only con I could think of.

David from US itek

Great Product to assure employees are working on the rigth stuff

I love the product and would recommend it to any business owner, especially when you allow you staff to telecommute.

Pros

The ability to record the screen and have forensic evidence of what happened on the PC. If we have any issues with telecommuters not being productive we can see what is going on and discuss the reality with the team member. There is no lying out of the proof this provides.

Cons

Veriato is OK but its like a game of cat and mouse

V360 V9 is a nice improvement over V8 but the management console in V9 crashes too often, and is rather finnacky, and lacks advanced options - however overall it is easier to use - especially since they switched to port 443. Support is good if you can get a hold of them - they can be slow to call or email back.

Pros

It is rather transparent to the users unless they are really trying to find it. Screenshots are nice, and the amount of data points veriato claims they can monitor is impressive.

Cons

Many of the data types were not accurately recorded. For example, with google chrome always updating, the recorders from V360 cannot reliable capture all of the web events. The installation includes SQL Server Express, which is limited to 9.6 GB - requiring the users to provide their own MSSQL Server license to store more data without having to export old data first. There should be an option to use other databases.

Kevin from Kevins Wholesale LLC

Great Tool, a little tricky to use

This is a reaction ary tool for me at this time. While i believe i can get reports that will show daily activities, i am more interested in using first as a deterent to bad behanvior, and then as a way to figure out, if there is a problem, who is doign what, etc.

Pros

i love the fact that you can monitor acitivty. I have caught 2 associated doing nepherious activities, leading to their dismissal. i woudl have otherwise not been able to.

Cons

They upgraded their software about 3 years ago to the cloud. its much slopwer and the dashboard is a bit more confusing.

Paramjot from Delco Automation Inc.

Industry: Industrial Automation

Veriato 360

Overall experience with Veriato is mixed. It get problematic when recorder have compatibility issues. Most of the time Outlook have issues.

Pros

Easy to deploy recorder and create manual installation for remote computers. Easy layout for finding information.

Cons

1) Recorders most of the times cause compatibility issues with few machines. And it is random same recorder working for one machine and not for other. Hard to troubleshoot the issues sometimes. 2) Recently one recorder update wreck the Windows boot. After installing Windows not able to boot and even not able to repair itself. 3) Never get an email for the new exclusions if it is there with the release of new recorders.

Adnan from Seabury Capital

Very easy to deploy and use

Pros

Easy to deploy, setup and use. The video capture was very helpful

Cons

There were not any, got the job done and results delivered

Rick from CyberMatrix

Overview

Monitoring to see what the front desk person was doing during the day

Pros

Meet the needs to monitor suspect employees

Cons

There is nothing worth noting at this time.