• Pros

• "It is Easy to use, very stable. I can use it from anywhere."

• "price and easy of use and it support is gut "

• "Its easy of installation and modularity means that it is very easy to start working with it. "

• Cons

• "The update is a too log process but in the other hand a very secure one."

• "Integration can be a little bit tricky, but the user's community is really helpfull and the different cases of utilisation are well documented."

• "Finnish translation is useless. Of course, I could contribute and translate it myself, but I simply don't have time to do that. No problem though, english version is fine for me."

Browse Dolibarr Reviews

SK from Gen-Ct Support

Software developers' delight

Pros

If you have a web hosting, you can install this software through your web hosting account and then access the same anywhere on the cloud. You can also choose the option to download this software on your PC (Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora-Redhat-Mandriva). Liked the modular approach that helps select run only the modules one need. Being a free, open source software, it is software developers' delight. For instance, right now, GST is a hot market in India. Why not come out with your own GST module! There is Dolistore where software developers can market their developed module.

Cons

Although basic ERP needs of small and medium enterprises are well met, if you immediately want a feature-rich software that helps comply with the existing federal setup of your region, it will need customization which may require adding/tweaking codes. For instance in India as part of the mandatory GST compliance, one needs a specific GST module which is not present with the shipped version.

Jean-Noel from NeoVision Group SAS

Industry: Information Services

Dolibarr as a Prospect/customer management and invoicing system

We create all prospects, customers, products (but just a few) and services and it is easy to create them. the software help us a lot to make the follow-up of invoice payments.

Pros

The software is quite easy to use. A lot of plugins can help to manage better the company and the leads/proposals. Update is better even if they can still improve it

Cons

For the contract management for employees, the features are too lights !

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

Easy to use, fast to install, easy to secure, mobile app available Dolibarr is installed on a cloud server and in such we do not have to manage the server itself. Only Dolibarr. We also installed time sheet modules to help in managing our consultants.

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

Because vtiger is not really an open source now and some modules very expensive

Talha from Masood Textile Mill Pvt. Ltd

Dolibarr to manage finance and account

Overall at this level, this software meet requirements with some headache, much modifications was made by our devolpers.

Pros

Very easy to configure, import, export of master data like materials, vendors, customers etc, of previous erp is sophestically covered. Invoicing, banks, account, reconsillation is ok, suitable for small industries. User authorizations, checks and control is available.

Cons

All business finance stratigies is not functional, like releasing payments etc. Some flaws found in invoicing status, margin report should be modified.

Nicolas from Nicolas Beaumont Pictures

Industry: Photography

Great free CRM online or offline

Dolibarr is the center of my administrative process : proposal, invoice, delivery, etc...

Pros

Dolibarr is highly customisable to fit all workflows and and usecase. It can be adapted to different kind of business and different size of organisations. It can be installed on various plat-forms, online or offline.

Alexis from Librairie des béatitudes

Industry: Libraries

Good product, wish it will continue to evolve !

Well i use it for a litle library in lebanon. We bub books in france in euros, and sell it in lebanon in usd and LBP. We also work in consignation, so we put our books in other stores... and we collect then the money each 2 month...

Pros

I like that it has a very good process from proposal to facture. it's modular so i can select the modules i need. So i can chose the level of complication for the end user. I liked also to be able to buy some plugins that did something.

Cons

Well, it's doing it's job ! i was a litle lost with the multi curency module. and a module for putting goods in a parthner store (and getting out of the my stock) but doing facturation when it is sold by the parthner. would be realy nice. in french we call this "consignation".

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

because it's on a sever, it's multipost, it's free, it can be added some plugins.. it has a real process from propale to facture, it has a POS and code bar option that is realy cool ! it has a community. Ciel was expensive, and too much "take it as it is"

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

Neede anyway because cant anymore work

Virgilio from viaunix

quality opensource

As I said, I use and indicate dolibarr for professional and personal purposes as well, from inventory control management to financial control. I am happy to work with a secure system that also provides me with solving the sometimes serious customer issues regarding database and customizations. I developed in it a feature of the Brazilian Invoice. This was one of the developments that I performed with total satisfaction.

Pros

I like dolibarr easy to customize, safe to use and practical to solve problems.

Cons

from the lack of plugins or third party resources available to it. On the other hand, I believe this is due to the fear of giving credit to software that could topple big ones in the market.

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

for being a more complete product, involving the financial side, inventory, marketing and that still allowed me to develop in a language that I have greater knowledge. besides vulnerability being the lowest.

Mohammed from Mamtech & ICT Consultancy Services Ltd.

Dolibarr is Excellent Open source ERP

Pros

The fact that it's free and well maintained. Has very vibrant user community

Cons

Lack some functionality and flexibility needed to make ir universal.

Its free

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

I needed POS functions which the Frontaccounting lacks and the development of FA has stalled

Josep Lluís from LliureTIC

A great ERP/CRM easy with PHP language

Small bussiness or Entities that need a ERP/CRM very cheap. Also small bussiness or Entities that need a very personalized ERP/CRM for their needs.

Pros

Uses the same programming language that Wordpress, Drupal, o Prestashop. Very easy to install in most common hostings. Good and open community. Free licence GPL.

Cons

More events or meetups in countries that uses Dolibarr for interact with other developers and customers.

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

Because Dolibarr has a free license (GPL), uses PHP language and have a good community.

Daniel from Techtorium

Perfect CRM

We are using dolibarr for our whole business process, from customer contact management to invoice.

Pros

- The system is a webbased CRM Suite - there are many modules for different cases - the system hast it's own Customer Portal - Own API

Cons

- Some modules are not working at all correctly. (But please remember that it's a open source Project)

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

We are missing some customization opportunities.

A stable good all-rounder ERP

It offers all the functionality we need without complexity.

Pros

Ease of use and the simplicity of enabling various modules. Also, the availability of various modules and support in different countries.

Cons

The UI is somewhat dated which does not help visually especially when working with different types of data and information. It cannot be all white and black.

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

Yetiforce was not functional and posed significant risks to our data

Qamar from Sarena Industries

Dolibarr for Trading small business

For effectiveness in business including secured, auto communication i.e. email based events, like issuance of sale order, POs, fit for trading, Saas, and locally installation is a good option. Account management like banks, payable, receive-able to pay, to receive complete orders all are included in package, Dashboard parameters are good for management reporting.

Pros

Xampp, lamp based web application to support business activities, easier in installation, configuration is easier, business aspects, logics are pre-defined in each modules which are pre built in with it, while some can be purchased. Role clarification of staff, trade, Purchase, Sale orders, Project order, and their invoices can be handled effectively with respective accounts too, double entry system for advanced accounting is configurable to meet the specific requirement of business. This software is best for trading and projects in level of medium industries.

Cons

Mobile application is not available, some bugs are found in manufacturing order, Graphs and visuals are in small size and will not properly displayed while business volume increases. Inventory report is not in printable format, Costing module is not available.

Conrad from Comercial Schulke Limitada

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Excellent software

In general terms I have been using Dolibarr for many years, I have never had problems with the software which has helped me to keep a very good control of my company, since the first time I installed it on my server and started to enter data I have I've been loving this wonderful tool. As I mentioned in previous points, Dolibarr has an ease of use and learning far superior to other software

Pros

In my experience and based on other softwares that I have used such as MFG / Pro, Softland, SAP / MM among others, I believe that Dolibarr has many virtues such as that it is free, very intuitive, easy to use, and you can maintain a Good traceability of information, even more so if user roles are configured, excellent control of the company can be achieved.

Cons

Difficult question, since I personally like it very much, what if I consider a detail that there are modules that should be default in dolibarr and not be sold, as an example the reports should be in each module already parameterized correctly, and what another is the connection to the SII (Chile)

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

because I could install it on a server and so I could connect without problem anywhere in the country, without risking loss of information, in the case of theft or loss of my computer

Adel from GAITS Industries

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Dolibarr the Opensource ERP for your startup

As a startup we were able to consolidate all our business information and flows in one single cloud accessible format. This enabled our business to capitalize on its experiences and track records leading to great time saving and higher professional throughput.

Pros

Dolibarr is simple and straightforward to implement. The users find it intuitive and therefore ramp up quickly on its routines. The support community is also great to find answers to your questions and bugs. Best of all, the value for money is unbeatable!

Cons

Documentation could be limited in some areas but that is normal on an opensource solution. The good news is that you don't need it as much since everything is almost intuitive. It would be great to have a full mobile App with the Opensource package.

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

(Value for money + Intuitiveness) our both money and time budgets were very limited to put in place a solution that we could be operational at very quickly and without breaking our investment capital. Also, we were able to implement and maintain the full solution in-house. It was a no-brainer choice! Dolibarr checked green all our ERP expectations and needs.

Mehdi from Digim

Why use Dolilbarr

I started my small office 5 years ago and Dolibarr helped me through all the processes in project commercial and leads and accounting management. Then when my skills where enough to become a service provider and trainer and remote support for Dolibarr Users in Morocco and abroad. Now i work with a friend, a very skilled consultant in IT, on industrial projects based on Dolibarr with GPAO/GMAO worklows ... and so on ..

Pros

Dllibarr is written like a website, so it's lightweight and powerfull. More, we have new major version each 6 month, thanks to an active and well organized community team driven By [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a good forum for helping users advanced or not.

Cons

5 years ago the updates where slow, but now we have a new major version each 6 months

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

It was free to download and to use and to update, then i bought many dolistore.com extensions, i contracted a Dolibarr gold partner for a specific module and all the services around Dolibarr are not so expensive, regarded to odoo for example

Bruno from OmnIT Services

Good solution

I’m managing my company for the offers, invoices,... I’m also an integrator of Dolibarr for the clients in Belgium.

Pros

The simplicity is unbelievable. Everyone, without a particular formation can use it. It’s expendable endlessly.

Cons

Setup of new documents in PDF is tricky. Technical knowledge is essential.

Ebp was too expensive.

Paul from Business Net SCRL

simplicity

My experience with dolibarr was very satisfactory from the beginning, its simplicity of use and its friendly environment made me decide to use this software.

Pros

There are many reasons that I will try to point out • Easy to install in any local or cloud environment • Very fast learning curve • As standard it comes with almost everything a company needs • It has very good external modules to complete my requirements • It's free • Can be used even in a shared hosting • Updates and improvements are fast • I just love it

Cons

• You do not have electronic commerce in the same application • Website configuration is not easy

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

Because Dolibarr requirements are lower, its installation is easy and at that time Dolibarr provided me with everything I needed.

Ryan from Meat Matrix

It actually works

It has been great, I've never struggled with it, very straight forward and mature platform on which to manage relational data like never before. These other systems are nice...... but hold no candle to the practicality of Dolibarr.

Pros

Ease of setup, no fuss no hassles, the module builder is amazing, i haven't come accross quite as open and easy to extend upon, i've never not been able to do something in the application, sure it's not perfect, but i have not come accross an application as well thought out and designed

Cons

That people call it outdated, further than that, i don't really dislike anything, it was designed with experience dealing with the problem in context, if its done in a certain way, its done for a reason

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

Because it actually works.

Joel from Computer Software

Owner

Good

Pros

Can enable and disable modules. Active development. Active plugin community. Packaged for Debian, easy upgrade. Very customizable.

Cons

I wish there was better documentation on how to use as well as how to modify/create plugins

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

The core code for dolibarr is published. Can enable and disable modules.

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

Peachtree is no longer supported

Nicolas from PRAGMA-TECH

Dolibarr an open source CRM&ERP

I use Dolibarr on a daily basis to do my quotes, order and billing. I follow my client, the latest emails exchange or bill I sent. I can consult my overall reports for the month/trimester/year easily. I use it for every aspect of the life of my company.

Pros

Is is easy to use and intuitive in its functionnality. With 2 new versions every year there is at the same time stability and progress in the end user experience visually and in the new features every version brings.

Cons

as every change of software, the hardest part is to get used to it, but once you are used to it, it is easy to navigate, work and find information ;)

reliability, price and accessibility

Jari-Matti from Move & Go Finland

Industry: Sporting Goods

Brains of my business

Dolibarr takes care of my needs for ERP, CRM, invoicing, accounting, customer support, stock management, warehouse management and reporting. Without it I would have ended up either in total Excel chaos or really expensive separate solutions.

Pros

Dolibarr is quite straightforward to use, no training needed. Installation was easy, and the hardware requirements are low. Also, this software has a ton of features and can even be extended by using addons. It was really easy to implement

Alain from TIXALIS

TPE, PME, association Dolibarr is for you

To manage our activity with a commercial in a town, a technical team in another country and a financial manager on the road, DOLIBARR is a tool located on a IONOS server. We are able to work together and to follow the activity in real time, to be able to estimate VAT, margin, ... Each time an update is done we do not loos any data. The ability to have a screen in one language to a user and the documents in another language is very usefull.

Pros

The modularity , the reactivity of the development team, the general concept.

Cons

The update is a too log process but in the other hand a very secure one.

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

The modularity and the "easy to start" for many people not yet familar with software products

John from Grupo Newsan

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent choice for Small & Medium Businesses

Pros

This cloud Open Source CRM & ERP Sofware is an excellent choice for SMB Businesses. I have been working with Dolibarr for more than 3 years now. It has improved enormously since I started using it, and it keeps growing every release, displaying beautiful new functionalities. It has a large global community, and therefore there is plenty experience to share among users and partners.

Cons

It still has some features to develop, like Planning and Forecasting, and some details related such as recurrent events in the Calendar, which are not covered yet, but I understand that these are considered in the product roadmap as new enhancements.

Bérengère from ATM Consulting

I'm working for a Dolibarr software specialist. We use Dolibarr every day for our business.

Pros

We chose to become a Dolibarr specialist because it's an open source software, wich allows our customers to have a personalize solution. Dolibarr is an adaptable and scalable software that can meet the needs of many activities. With Dolibarr you have the choice: - Free download of the software and do the installation yourself - Personalize your Dolibarr with differents modules available on Dolistore (the marketplace of Dolibarr) - Contact an expert who will help you with your installation, an evolution, a training, an assistance. The Dolibarr community is very active and allows the software to evolve very quickly.

Cons

The standard of the software doesn't do everything, but for me it's better , because we can personnalize our Dolibarr with the really necessary features.

César from Human&Brave

Useful all-purpose tool

Dolibarr has allowed us to have an overall view of the informations flows in a number of different companies where they lacked such a tool. Although you may find better specific tools (for ex. for accounting or project management), it provides enough of all of them to have a starting point from which you can explore the actual needs of your enterprise.

Pros

Cons

The usability and user-experience are not up to market standards.

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

The inclusion of tools for (almost) every aspect of the management of a company and its modularity.

GERMAN from Graphic Design

Industry: Graphic Design

A REALLY GREAT ERP

Pros

IT IS OPEN SOURCE, MODULATED AND SCALABLE

Cons

I THINK THAT THE USABILITY CAN BE IMPROVED

César from La Clinique du CtP

Established since three years, I was looking for an easy and complete software to manage my company

My company is managed with Dolibarr and I am very happy to use it for this purpose since the creation of my company.

Pros

Easy to use, no very hard installation needed, backup and restore very easy, complete solution for ERP/CRM, in constant evolution. When you know nothing in these kind of software, you learn very quickly to use Dolibarr without help. Very intuitive, light and performing. I have tried other commercial solutions but I stayed with Dolibarr

Cons

You have to learn the use of Dolibarr on your own because there is no customer support (but the forum can help you whenever you have some issue).

Yaakoubi from COOP BH NATURE

Industry: Chemicals

PRODUCTION

I used it for more then 7 years, but I have a very small business and a cooperative, I had three problems with it. First I lost my database one because I had payment problems. and Now my second problem is that I can not use it for production and third stock is not very straight forward. I get lost with virtual and physical, when I send a proforma invoice or order and it doesnt take and I want to correct, I always get lost.

Pros

It is Easy to use, very stable. I can use it from anywhere.

Cons

can not be used for production unit. I have a cooperative and I need to track my stock of ingredients that i use in production

Theo from Macrorom ICT-services

Use the software for 14 years now because of it's stability. That's why we advise it to our clients

Pros

Userfriendly program with a lot of options which you can activate just when you need them. Specific business needs can be realised by customize the modules without any programming skills. A very flexible program with a lot of potential for the future.

Cons

Graphic interface style is outdated. Improvement of the UI in next release would be nice. The calendar lacks the option for recurring appointments. Because there is no customer support, we decided to make our own manuals & organize user-sessions to support our clients with the Dolibarr product.

Teerapong from Belllink Technology Co., Ltd.

OSS ERP for Small Company

I was looking for OSS ERP ,I found Dolibarr and have been using is since version 7, starting with my old small business and suggest to friends company who has small size. They seem like to use this Dolibarr compare to maintain

Pros

Easy to deploy in Webserver, easy to maintain with PHP and MySQL

Cons

Report generation and configuration is not so flexible. Open Office Template are not available in some modules

Free!

Norbert from osCSS shop

Swiss knife

We solved delivery, amazon dialogue, dematerialization, multi-currencies, email integration, KPI reviews, etc

Pros

Everything can be done with Dolibarr, it's a swiss knife. We have implemented solutions that were outside of the core features with ease. For the price of a licensed ERP, you can have a customized ERP fitting your business.

Cons

It's designed to be extendable, you cannot miss a functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

The core language is easy to handle

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

Everything is linked in an ERP

Laurent from NLTechno

An easy to use solution with a complete ecosystem

I choosed to use and provide to my customers Dolibarr ERP CRM because it is an easy to use solution that can fits all companies profiles. This is a powerfull business suite with thousand of applications (billing, orders, stock, agenda, emailing, purchase orders, projects, expense reports, ...). There is also a very active ecosystem of other companies, addons to complete the solution. Then, it is eas for a developer company to enhance the application to provide new features with specific development.

Pros

Easy to use A lot of feature

Cons

No direct customer support. Need to have a contract with a partner

Christian from Huberista

Best in class

We have a good usage for stock, customer invoices and suppliers - account would be next;

Pros

We reviewed a lot of different erp systems and checked about ease of installation, maintenance and usability- dolibarr was best in class in all segments; we ate only missing a reliable support and a good documentation for the Interfaxes and extensions;

Cons

Support and documentation;we need an interface for edifact and Workflows

Total cost of ownership

Jacques from pyrat.net

Un usage quotidien depuis 6 ans !

Devis, facture, suivi du compte en banque. C'est vraiment très pratique.

Pros

C'est un outil open source que j'ai pu installer moi-même et faire monter en version régulièrement.

Cons

Il n'est pas normal qu'une extension open-source doivent être rachetée à chaque changement de version !

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

J'ai réussi à l'installer, et il faisait à la fois les devis, les factures et la compta (simplifiée)

John from John Cherish Consulting Services

My review

Total accounting for the business

Pros

It was easy to import the data from another application using an excel spreadsheet The online capabilities to be used anywhere without installing software on the computer Easy to create and generate reports

Cons

Can't think of any at the momentthat would detract from it.

It was free

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

The database was slow and cuumbersome

Arie from ADYTEK

Using it since august 2003 (14y!) easy to use

Pros

Dolibarr is easy to use, evolves regularly thanks to a generous team of developers. I use it almost every day. It is not limited in the number of users who have the right to connect. Dolibarr can be installed on a hosted or dedicated server, on the internet or locally. It suits me perfectly. The fact that it is a whole web solution, allows to be cross-platform.

Stefano from Linx srls

Dolibarr & us

with dolibarr we can monitor customers, suppliers and leads, to get economic reports on turnover and company profits. Many others tools help to follows company initiative like mass mail, ticketing and technical interventions.

Pros

dolibarr is easy to use customizable, fast page loading and is ideal for a small business

Cons

poor adherence to Italian tax rules and poor integration among external modules

Nilesh from Print Electronics

Manufacturing , Purchase multi items from same vendor etc.. missing

Have started eval since v 3.6 to see if it can be implemented for MED sized Organisations. In 10.x almost everything is same as almost NO new features are added. Still not at a level of using it in my Org.

Pros

Well organised, easy to use, very friendly. Can add custom modules etc., but need to know php.

Cons

Tasks, Auto execution of tasks etc., not done since very long time. Backup is OK, but no Restore on web page. If you can add a design framework by which Non-PHP programmers can add their modules/queries to keep thing going.

Olivier from APLOSE

Dolibarr user since 2011. Now i manage my training center with two agencies with ease... No doubt...

Pros

Simple to : install, configure, use, and update... As computer scientist, i also like th ease to move dolibarr across servers and so on.

Cons

not able to hide field by configuration. Can be very easy by générating css to hide some field having a checkbox field list to show or hide a field. But for that : fields must have an id in html... And it's not the case.

Ivan from IT Engineering Ltd.

Easy ,rich functionality ,easy to customize, fast working speed ,good design

Its good product reliable stable fast php based huge plus, and its easy to use and setup

Pros

Fast speed ,easy to use ,rich functionality ,easy to customize ,fits many businesses workflows ,easy to translate

Cons

Support ,if i post something on forum no reaction at all. Only french forum is active i think but not many people knows French ,customization of pdf documents is hard

kevin from KDTS

Great Open Source Business Management System

Overall Dolibarr is a great system and i have to say is getting better in the last 2 years it has improved out of sight and is well worth looking at prior to version 9 it was not as good

Pros

Very Cost Effective as it is open source and there is lots of community options for this platform

Cons

unfortunately its SQL Structure is very french and European and the translation to English is lost sometimes and makes it hard to solve things with the language barrier

features in on system

Niels Erik from NEM Printer Support

Industry: Computer Hardware

it have it all

work gut for last 2 years and used it ½ year before to get it implement to my company

Pros

price and easy of use and it support is gut

Cons

support for Danish system it need a little bit more attention

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

price and it was running on Linux

Reasons for Switching to Dolibarr

it was not supported any more

Mohamed Amine from SSIT Maroc

The CRM/ERP for Small and Medium Business

we began to use Dolibarr over 5 years now! it's easy to use, and my employes use it everyday for all our activity

Pros

The most thing i like on Dolibarr, is it's easiness of use! we can use it completely from the first day

Cons

it's not very usable for manufacturing business

Vincent from My Connected Home

Industry: Wireless

Great Open Source

I love Dolibarr and using it since version 2

Pros

Cost v/s Productivity A lot of modules to buy

Cons

Accounting limited No Hr Poor data analytics

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

My experience with Dolibarr. Possibility to host it myself, Download database and rebuild my kpis

Ingrid from Publiaconcagua

Pros

The software is easy to learn and there is much support in the community

Cons

Some important modules are still missing f. ex. for human resources

it is flexible

Franck from Eurocom

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Best ERP up to my knowledge

Very good product to use and easy to handle. I like it for sure!

Pros

It covers all my needs and even a little bit more

Cons

Taking care of all the business processes.

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

For the ability to be connected to web and overall support for updates.

Gianmarco from Safe24

Very satisfied by Dolibarr

I am expert in use fo software ma not all my teama are so. Dolibarr is extremely easy to use and very good also in mobile work.

Pros

Easy to use, complete and you can manage all sectors of you business

Cons

A lot of modules can use for all part of your business

Alonso from Asesoría Integral a la Medida a Empresas, SC

Experience with Dolibarr

It supports us in the daily operation efficiently

Pros

Ease of use, very intuitive, friendly, cutting-edge technology

Cons

Limited functionality of some modules, such as HR

Reasons for Choosing Dolibarr

More economical cloud implementation and operation

Emmanuel from DORA CRÉATION

LOGICIEL DE L'ANNEE

je suis utilisateur de dolibar depuis 2015 j'ai parcouru toutes les versions depuis la version 7

Pros

les opérations sont très coherent avec le logiciel

Cons

la gestion des stocks n'est pas encore parfait jusqu'ici

puisqu'il est gratuit

Laurent from NLTechno

Integrator and developer since 2003

Pros

The main feature of Dolibarr ERP CRM is its ease of use. It is easy to install, easy to use and easy to develop.

Cons

Some modules/features are still missing, like a production module (planned for end of 2018), and reporting tools are missing

Daniel from Balanced life

Great Tool for small business

Pros

Easy to install and to start to work with it. You have a free CRM and ERP to management your business. You don’t need great knowledge of IT

Cons

It’s a bit difficult to change some parameters