All ERPAG Reviews

Laura

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

PROS

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

CONS

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

I'm still shopping around, but if I choose to buy it will be because of the price and materials purchasing features.

Aswin

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Erpag Reciew

* Fast support* fast UI / Web interface / SAAS program* many hidden gems! many hidden features ! * it's made with passion, that's for sure. * Odoo can't compete with this inventory management !

PROS

IF you are in need of a clear to use inventory management, without feeling like you are managing an amazon warehouse.. Erpag is just what you need, mobile app for your techs, multiple warehouse locations, everything you can think of is in the product. Just adore the PO status as the SO status. Ordered/Quantity AVailable/Partially available and so on.

CONS

Still some minor issues."Warranty that belongs with a laptop, is not an inventory product, but also not to forget in the PO!" Can be I just need some education about the many types of products, but for now, I don't know how to handle "a warrenty item"no open API!Although everying to the last details is importable by excel, we would very much like an open API.

features & pricing!

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

non of those are a real inventory management. SO & PO management! Erpag is!

Subi

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Used daily for free trial

Reviewed June 2017

Nice package for small business applications.

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

PROS

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

CONS

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room, (b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates (c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Atef

Reviewed April 2024

Easy to take the decidion you have been looking for

PROS

Universality and Accuracy as well as inclusiveness to all what you may think you want in your manufacturing software.

CONS

Universality and Accuracy was the most I liked. Charting is so neat

Aushim

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Very good software for manufacturing companies that sell hardware products

In general we are really happy with our license with ERPAG. Their customer support is very helpful, they are always friendly and can help your with everything no matter what. The software itself is also very powerful, we are not using all the features yet but are currently using more and more.

PROS

- ERPAG has live agents (through the website) that can help very fast with all the questions we have - The link between Quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc is really well done. Very well linked to all the manufacturing project and the current stock - It is a very powerful software when you start using the blocky scripts to personalize everything you need - Clear overview of all the product and services

CONS

- They don't have an open API yet (ongoing) so that we can link it to other software

Reason for choosing ERPAG

We did quite a lot of research between different software on the market for a manufacturing companies that manufactures and sells product and compared the available features and the pricing, and ERPAG is way far the best (price/quality wise) currently on the market. Odoo for exemple is much more expensive and cannot provide everything ERPAG does.

Bob

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Highly Recommend! Great software, and you can't beat the pricing.

Used it at a previous company (found it, implemented it, admin'd it, and was a daily user. Now I'm using it as my own company and have recommended it to others.

PROS

Initially liked the purchasing and PO functions the most...then I started digging into and learning more about multi-level BOM and love it. The new custom reports are great as well, and give the user more capabilities in designing the look and content of their documents.

CONS

1 Day = 24 Hrs. While this is true in its simplest form, it is not true for how many companies work. I would rather see 48 hours on a time sheet instead of 2 days, which can be misleading depending on how your company operates.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

ERPGAG beats Pedyn since it's cloud based whereas Pedyn was local - unless you run a remote desktop/virutal server. No thanks.Ease of use and pricing along with functionality beat out DBA Manufacturing. ERPAG was a better solution for how I worked AND it had a good price point.

Bryn

Wine and Spirits, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

PROS

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

CONS

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Reason for choosing ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

Chance

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great software for the money

Great functionality for the price, and super easy to navigate the software.

PROS

1. Lot traceability is super easy. 2. Product and inventory management is highly functional.

CONS

1. So far, the financial piece seems insufficient for my needs. 2. Not sure how well it will integrate with my retail website, as mine is not Shopify.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

My friend [sensitive content hidden] showed me all the great futures within ERPAG.

Reviewed February 2022

Perfect software for small companies

Material management, Inventory management, Production planning

PROS

Bill of Materials, Integration with Shopify and quickbooks

CONS

Nothing to be honest, our company is perfectly happy with this software

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Useless software which have no privacy and half cooked

Lovas

Information Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Erpag review

PROS

It has a lot of functionality, and it has a good API solution.

CONS

It has a litle bit unsusual structure for me.

Ratanachai

Reviewed July 2020

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business.

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand. Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

PROS

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

CONS

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited. Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Google Sheets is one of the best application but it is still a spreadsheet software that is not suitable for too complicated tasks that ERP software has to handle.

Chirag

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Best Software for material managment

Excellent, Many problem solved for material managment,

PROS

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

CONS

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use

Marg ERP was a headache

Abbey

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

PROS

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

CONS

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Frank

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2020

More features for less.

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

PROS

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

CONS

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.

Hung

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Save a lot of time.

PROS

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

CONS

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Impressive capabilities

Superlative!

PROS

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

CONS

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Reason for choosing ERPAG

Price, total integration, training, and customer support.

Hilary

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Excellent and rubust

great

PROS

the dashboard and how it graphically summarizes statistics.

CONS

the login in the interface should be able to keep track of login information across platforms so that it will be easier for auto-fills.

Esthetics and functionality

functionality

Thomas

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Best for my small business.

I am moving up from an older MRP system (miniMRP). ERPAG provides all functionality at a great price.

PROS

All the features and functionality I need. The price is the best I have seen considering the scope of the software.

CONS

Training videos. They are informative but hard to watch. The sound varies from video to video. Too robotic.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Need more functionality. miniMRP was Windows only and I needed to moved to one operating system.

Bryan