• Pros

• "Great software for this price! Very efficient, easy to customize, customer support is exceptional and always reachable. And shipper integration made things easier for my company."

• "Very easy to use, and customer support is really great. "

• "That I can have access from anywhere just going to internet on my laptop or tablet, this is the best of it."

• Cons

• "It is a little bit hard to use once you landed on the page, but with time you are more familiar with."

• "The user interface design could use a more friendly, sophisticated look (i.e., Microsoft 365). But, otherwise, for the money... amazing!!! "

• "No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it. "

Browse ERPAG Reviews

Marcelo from Doctor Aromas

Good ERP to take in consideretion

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

I learn about you through Shopify, and I am using them as my business grow.

Bryn from Terminal City Brewing

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pros

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Cons

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.

Steve from Right Ascension

Industry: Defense & Space

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Pros

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Cons

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Easiest option to get up and running that met our basic requirements. Cost for the 2 license option works for our business, great value for a company like ours with only a few employees that need to interface with MRP.

Subi from PinkiTron

Nice package for small business applications.

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Pros

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Cons

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room, (b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates (c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Sylvia from Sigray, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Best MRP/ERP software out there

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pros

The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Cons

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

JOON HYUK from Good and Goodies International Limited

Industry: Import and Export

Just started

Pros

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses. And this software looks matching well until now.

Cons

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.

Laura from Victory Cheer Uniforms

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pros

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Cons

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

I'm still shopping around, but if I choose to buy it will be because of the price and materials purchasing features.

Marko from Amplifico

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best on the market

Stock management and work processes have been tracked.

Pros

Number of functionalities implemented and price !

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Because for the lowest price on the market you get all the functionalities you need!

Matthew from izeanorg

Very in depth and customizable

Pros

ERPAG seems to have functionality for almost any business need.

Cons

It is a bit overwhelming at first, but once I worked through the processes, it became easily understood.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

I am actually still evaluating, but ERPAG is certainly leading the pack.

Vincent from Optec LED Lighting

Industry: Building Materials

ERPAG brings Light to Lighting

how to find inventory

Pros

The Configurable bill of materials is the reason i selected this product.

Cons

the product does not work well with one drive. CSV import should be available for all menus. CSV export needs to be available for all items

COST

Frank from Re-Mark Technologies Group

More features for less.

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pros

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Cons

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.

Hung from Onor¿¿¿¿

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Save a lot of time.

Pros

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Jorge from Cuocomexico

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio. A highly and fast configurable product. A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times. A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order. A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pros

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file. The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Cons

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Aleksandar from ASM Raunovodstvo d.o.o. ASM accounting d.o.o.

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Pros

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version. It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Cons

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko from RAM

Industry: Computer Hardware

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands. Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features. My recomendation to anybody!

Pros

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Cons

No accounting

Jane from Detail Supply Plaza

Outstanding customer support

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pros

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Cons

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen from AG Proyectos y Servicios

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Centralize all information online anywhere

Pros

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Cons

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online

paul from Fluid Dynamics

Great value without compromise

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Pros

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Cons

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Cost and service

Gonzalo from Valeur Global LLC

Congratulations!!!!

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Pros

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team. The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Cons

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

Price and performance

Ralph from wolke6.berlin

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Pros

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Cons

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Hoang from Sam Audio

The ERPAG has potential to become great

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pros

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Cons

Here are a few: - Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it. - The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day. - I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia. - The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Zoho requires Kloud Connectors to make connections between some Zoho apps and Magento. We tried Kloud Connectors and found their customer service was not as expected. Then we canceled both Zoho and Kloud Connectors.

Dan from Maine Mountain Moccasin

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Pros

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Cons

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Michael from Compass Correct

Big Bang for Your Buck!!!

We were tasked with building a eCommerce store (shopping cart) on Shopify, and we wanted a solution that could easily accommodate a large manufactures complete catalog. At the same time our agency has been using a SaaS CRM for our business as well with nowhere near all the capabilities ERPAG offers without utilizing several SaaS solutions. The value just made tremendous sense.

Pros

Whether your need a solution to manage sales orders (online or off), a CRM, an integratable point-of-sale solution, physical product inventory and shipping control, brick-and-mortar location cost management, manufacturing/service projects, a sophisticated accounting integration solution... or all the above ERPAG has you covered. WOW! Simply amazing.

BOB from GEM

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Does what I need it to do!

So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Pros

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Cons

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

cloud hosted, pricing, fit my needs better

ramon from optimizar

very easy

the web access and very easy use for sales

Pros

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Cons

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

Celine from Legend Effects Corp

Great software

Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Pros

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Cons

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

ramon from Grupo Optimizar

Industry: Food Production

CEO

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pros

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Cons

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

Kuang li from Legend Effects Corp.

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Money saved and good enough.

Pros

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Cons

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

RICHARD from HAPPSON GROUP

Fantastic

Pros

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Cons

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

Keith from SeHelp

Industry: Food Production

Erpag is simply amazing, and customer support if phenomenal!!!

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Pros

They are always willing to adapt and customize areas that require additional functionality.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to navigate and setup. Too much functionality.

Laura from Ventacity Systems Incorportated

I have looked at many MRP packages and ERPAG is the best value I have found!

So far, all of the features our growing company needs at a very reasonable cost. I think it will serve us for a very long time as we grow. The kind of support I have received while using the trial makes me very comfortable with the upcoming implementation phase.

Pros

It seems to have all the features that the really expensive packages have and the pricing structure is very reasonable. Overall the best value I have seen in terms of the features you get for the cost and especially the usually real-time support for learning the software!

Cons

Like all of the systems I have tried, there is a learning curve, but the help has been great! I have not tested all features yet, but feel more confident upon seeing how responsived this company is!

Astroneil from TEAM POSITIVE SOLUTIONS INTL., INC.

Promising ERP of the new millenium

Promising ERP

Pros

I loved the design and user friendly. Excited to implement the system!

Cons

Need improvement in customization of screens and reports

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Price and usability of the ERP

Chris from VelocityAP Industries

Exactly what we were looking for.

This was the perfect integration to our add to our new platform. We can know as a team more effectively track orders, shipping, inventory, create multi-level BOM's and generally have a hub or all our cross department activities.

Pros

the multi-level BOM, integration with eCommerce and ability to combine sales orders, purchase orders, inventory and more in one place was exactly what we were looking for in a new platform for our growing manufacturing company.

Cons

Lack of options regarding integrations for payment processing and shipping API services.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

ERPAG had solutions to more of our pain points than any of the other systems that we considered and did so at a price that was competitive.

chevrel from habitat conseil-Eco Logique

Industry: Architecture & Planning

not enough flexibility

we can centralize all information about our customer. We expected more, hope you will add new function

Pros

low cost, we are a small compagny, we want to grow, but at the moment we need a low cost systeme to continue our developpement

Cons

not enought possibility to add field in different pages, for instance I woukd like to add a fiel that not exist in customer page, it is not possible

Nemanja from Aqua shop

First day of use review

Over all i am very pleased with it. i will try to connect it to printers and scanner and see how it goes and if it can do the printings and scanning as it advertises i will keep using it

Pros

Software is easy to use and to operate it myself, no need for additional company. It has the academy which can give a good amount of information well as customer support seemed very professional and quick to respond

Cons

Import sheet should be more customisable, I believe it should have all the fields for import available or at least option to ask as there are fields about product informations, not i will have to go in one by one and insert certain info such are country of origin, sizes, colors...

Juan from AG Proyectos y Servicios S.A

Industry: Oil & Energy

useful and economic

in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

Pros

I liked your new interface is very friendly

Cons

its links buttons some are very hidden and it is not easy to find

John from Kenji Alloy

Perfect for small assembly shop

I need assembly material list

Pros

Material list and assembly inventory for inventory control

Cons

cash flow view not as intuiative as quickbook

Hanzhi from HYZAXY CO. LTD.

Very good ERP

I have been trying several ERP and find ERPAG is the best

Pros

One stop ERP solution user friendly sales & CRM loyalty programme

Cons

More functions to add user limitation cost high

Ease of user, covers my needs

Pros

Ease of use and Integration, Database access and ability to customize my reports

Cons

POS I believe needs more features such as payment methods

Christopher from ULTRA Sanitizer

ERP systems like ERPAG are the future!

Amazing

Pros

The information availablity, the functionality, the record keeping, the all in one ERP, bookkeeping, sales, CRM, everything!

Cons

The inability to go back and fix an invoice, or adjust products after being pushed through to further steps

François from PRAGMA

Straight to the Point

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Pros

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Cons

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Imtiaz from Albany Ave Cash & Carry

Industry: Wholesale

Best value

Great experience

Pros

Ease of use Price Functions for the price

Cons

Could have more search options Opens too many windows

Michael from Goverment

Week one review...

Pros

Features of larger and more expensive ERP software but at a reasonable pricing. The number of users offered per package. Users in ERPAG are more 'concurrent users' - one username/password = one connection on a single device. If a person is logged in on their computer, and he logs in from his phone, he will kick himself out from the computer connection. All features are enabled across all packages.

Cons

- little slow to reload or refresh the pages. - importing warehouses during the setup phase. - more than 1 user is needed to test the user setup options.

Nestor from NeoTech

Its a whole new experience, I feel great with this solution, I think that it is unique in every way

Pros

Cons

That I does not have an app for mobile phones, it would be a lot much easier if they were a mobile app where we could check hows bussiness

rodrigo from Rolala

its good

Pros

In the company it is related to the flexibility that is provided to the software tools that are used. It provides customization, control and better management in search of absolute optimization. Everything is modifiable and open to be altered based on the needs that occur dynamically. Any change that needs to be made will be integrated and large resources will not have to be invested in external processes.

Cons

Implementing the ERP system is not a matter of a few days, but it is a complicated process that requires a lot of attention, so a thorough maintenance work must be carried out. At the same time, the template must be updated in the way in which the ERP system is used in terms of obtaining the data and analyzing and managing them. If this fails, if you leave it behind and the way in which the potential of the ERP is squeezed, everything can be out of control in a short time.

Miyeun from Applied Spectra

Industry: Research

Powerful MRP software

Pros

It is very well organized software and it can accommodate very complex BOM. Development team really helps to accommodate the client's requset.

Cons

For the price, it is really good value.

Kevin from GT Services 2010 Ltd

Industry: Oil & Energy

Materials Management

Utilizing ERPAG to handle full SCM process for pipeline project in Canada.

Pros

Interface is relatively easy to navigate and support is excellent. Added custom fields to modules upon request. Importing via excel is excellent barring few minor issues. They are willing to modify requirements more quickly than other providers including development of a cube export for specialized reporting.

Cons

1/. Warehouses need to have more then one bin (shelves) 2/. Standard form base reporting only needs detail access to custom fields and ability to change paper size and ability to print landscape. Support is working on this which takes longer. 3/. Modify system to allow right click copy down on all line tables.

Darren from GroundWork Renewables, Inc.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Review of ERPAG

Pros

Ease of use, excellent client service, and solid application software design.

Cons

Would like a few additional pieces of functionality added. However, overall, a fantastic deal for the price.

Exceptional Pre-sales Consultation

Workflow modeling, operational data capture, efficiency metrics.

Pros

I am very impressed with the thoughtful approach to full scope manufacturing operations, without getting too complex for a business of our size. The modularity and granularity of modeling work operations is a huge plus

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to optimize order picking work flow to a shelf location floor plan. Currently There is only a packing list, but no specific pick list. This would be a valuable feature for our workflow.

Very clear cloud-based ERP systme

Inexpensive price for the functions you can have.

Pros

Have all the general function and some advanced function. It is suitable for my company in Taiwan and also in Europe. As trading company, it is enough for everything.

Cons

The Templates of invoice and credit note are always not working well. The connection time can be better, if you have server near my company. For example: Taiwan or HK