• Pros

• "I loved the design and user friendly. Excited to implement the system!"

• "I'm working with a trial but so far the program's great!!!"

• "Easy to implement and to use, excellent support, very available, competent and accurate"

• Cons

• "It is a little bit hard to use once you landed on the page, but with time you are more familiar with."

• "The user interface design could use a more friendly, sophisticated look (i.e., Microsoft 365). But, otherwise, for the money... amazing!!! "

• "Monthly costs are always worse than a single payment, but I understand the reasoning. "

Browse ERPAG Reviews

Marcelo from Doctor Aromas

Good ERP to take in consideretion

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

I learn about you through Shopify, and I am using them as my business grow.

Steve from Right Ascension

Industry: Defense & Space

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Pros

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Cons

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Easiest option to get up and running that met our basic requirements. Cost for the 2 license option works for our business, great value for a company like ours with only a few employees that need to interface with MRP.

Zeyad from Sprint Logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent Customer Support

Warehousing Solutions

Pros

Your SW is user friendly and you have excellent Customer Support

Cons

nothing till now all we did was uploading the data

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

the warehousing system is not Deployed properly

Subi from PinkiTron

Nice package for small business applications.

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Pros

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Cons

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room, (b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates (c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Rafiq from Wahyu Brand

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Pros

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Cons

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Great Value from ERPAG as compared to the rest.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPAG beats MRPeasy in terms of functionality.

Abbey from Apessa Studio

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Pros

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Cons

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Laura from Victory Cheer Uniforms

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pros

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Cons

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

I'm still shopping around, but if I choose to buy it will be because of the price and materials purchasing features.

YANIV from New Marine Africa Investments Ltd

NEW MARINE

So far a positive one thpugh weare just at the data base mportation form previous software. sales order and purchase orders are tracking are the most omportant features for us

Pros

User friendly and east to be customized per needs and preferences

Cons

Not training sessions are offfred apart from instroduction

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We fund ERPAG more user frienly and cutsmize based

Kenneth from Bioform AS

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Promising and inexpendsive software

The customer support is always available and respons very quickly

Pros

I like it has a complete range of functionality, time will show when I start using this if I will miss something

Cons

None that I come up with at this point.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Affordable, high functionality and clean look

Bryan from Endiro Coffee

Great Software for the price

Pros

I love that this has a very simple to use software; however, it is very sophisticated in what it can do. The customer service is great as well

Cons

There's not too much not to like about this software

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

This has all of the features that give a lot of value for your money.

Bryn from Terminal City Brewing

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pros

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Cons

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

Frank from Re-Mark Technologies Group

More features for less.

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pros

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Cons

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.

Ratanachai from Spa Products of Asia Co., Ltd.

Industry: Cosmetics

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business.

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand. Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pros

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Cons

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited. Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Google Sheets is one of the best application but it is still a spreadsheet software that is not suitable for too complicated tasks that ERP software has to handle.

JOON HYUK from Good and Goodies International Limited

Industry: Import and Export

Just started

Pros

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses. And this software looks matching well until now.

Cons

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.

Can not use from China.

Sylvia from Sigray, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Best MRP/ERP software out there

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pros

The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Cons

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Multi-level BOMs are a must for my company. The rest of how much better ERPAG is than SOS Inventory is just the cherry on top.

Hung from Onor¿¿¿¿

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Save a lot of time.

Pros

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Darko from RAM

Industry: Computer Hardware

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands. Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features. My recomendation to anybody!

Pros

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Cons

No accounting

Jorge from Cuocomexico

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio. A highly and fast configurable product. A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times. A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order. A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pros

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file. The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Cons

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Mark from OM Product Design LLC

Impressive capabilities

Superlative!

Pros

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Cons

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Price, total integration, training, and customer support.

Aleksandar from ASM Raunovodstvo d.o.o. ASM accounting d.o.o.

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Pros

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version. It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Cons

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Jane from Detail Supply Plaza

Outstanding customer support

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pros

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Cons

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Chirag from Biotek India

Best Software for material managment

Excellent, Many problem solved for material managment,

Pros

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Cons

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use

Marg ERP was a headache

paul from Fluid Dynamics

Great value without compromise

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Pros

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Cons

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Cost and service

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

not enough integration, not flexible enough for manufactures.

Ghislen from AG Proyectos y Servicios

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Centralize all information online anywhere

Pros

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Cons

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online

Gonzalo from Valeur Global LLC

Congratulations!!!!

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Pros

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team. The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Cons

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

Price and performance

price and funtions

Marko from Amplifico

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best on the market

Stock management and work processes have been tracked.

Pros

Number of functionalities implemented and price !

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Because for the lowest price on the market you get all the functionalities you need!

Because of the price!

Hoang from Sam Audio

The ERPAG has potential to become great

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pros

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Cons

Here are a few: - Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it. - The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day. - I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia. - The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Zoho requires Kloud Connectors to make connections between some Zoho apps and Magento. We tried Kloud Connectors and found their customer service was not as expected. Then we canceled both Zoho and Kloud Connectors.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

I made the switch because we were afraid of data security. The software developer refused our demand to delete our data.

Ralph from wolke6.berlin

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Pros

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Cons

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Michael from Compass Correct

Big Bang for Your Buck!!!

We were tasked with building a eCommerce store (shopping cart) on Shopify, and we wanted a solution that could easily accommodate a large manufactures complete catalog. At the same time our agency has been using a SaaS CRM for our business as well with nowhere near all the capabilities ERPAG offers without utilizing several SaaS solutions. The value just made tremendous sense.

Pros

Whether your need a solution to manage sales orders (online or off), a CRM, an integratable point-of-sale solution, physical product inventory and shipping control, brick-and-mortar location cost management, manufacturing/service projects, a sophisticated accounting integration solution... or all the above ERPAG has you covered. WOW! Simply amazing.

BOB from GEM

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Does what I need it to do!

So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Pros

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Cons

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

cloud hosted, pricing, fit my needs better

needed BOM and Work Order tracking

Dan from Maine Mountain Moccasin

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Pros

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Cons

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

ramon from optimizar

very easy

the web access and very easy use for sales

Pros

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Cons

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

Celine from Legend Effects Corp

Great software

Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Pros

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Cons

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Chelle from BC/CMS

Great

Customers, Invoices, inventory, supplies, and expenses

Pros

I'm working with a trial but so far the program's great!!!

Cons

To many widgets on screen that were not needed.

It has more

Didn't care for it

Sebastian from Everydrop Technologies

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Software for Inventory and BOM Management

Pros

The software made managing our inventory and purchasing/sales very easy and simple. The UI is clean and easy to pick up.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPlite is closing down their business

Anaïs from c'reparti

Excellent support

I am selling kits and product through shopify. I need to manage inventory of products and components and manage BOM. For now Erpag is a good solution because i had 2 criticals criterias and Erpag is ok: - I don't need to create manufacturing orders for kits, and Erpag manages inventory of components directly - I can manage in bulk sales order to validate it

Pros

Cons

- I would have prefered managing sales order in 1 click, instead of every steps of the process (pack, ship, facture, archive). - Same for Manufacturing orders: I would have prefered to be able to create and validate BOM in 1 click - I saw some mistakes in datas (mergin, ...) : not critical for now but I have to see if the impact is important

MRP Easy

Vincent from Optec LED Lighting

Industry: Building Materials

ERPAG brings Light to Lighting

how to find inventory

Pros

The Configurable bill of materials is the reason i selected this product.

Cons

the product does not work well with one drive. CSV import should be available for all menus. CSV export needs to be available for all items

COST

Justin from RDY Manufacturing

Amazing and Easy to Use Software!

Overall, the implementation of this product has been the easiest to date. I would highly recommend.

Pros

I have used multiple ERPs and the ability to add and copy products is absolutely amazing!

Cons

I really haven't found a feature that I haven't liked.

Ease of use.

ramon from Grupo Optimizar

Industry: Food Production

CEO

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pros

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Cons

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

Kuang li from Legend Effects Corp.

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Money saved and good enough.

Pros

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Cons

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

Chani from Merci Collective

Great product, great value

Pros

Ease of use Quality of the customer service, no question is left unanswered Great features

Cons

Noting to report for now UI could be a little more modern but it is not really an issue

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERP next was too complicated

Keith from SeHelp

Industry: Food Production

Erpag is simply amazing, and customer support if phenomenal!!!

Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Pros

They are always willing to adapt and customize areas that require additional functionality.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to navigate and setup. Too much functionality.

Astroneil from TEAM POSITIVE SOLUTIONS INTL., INC.

Promising ERP of the new millenium

Promising ERP

Pros

I loved the design and user friendly. Excited to implement the system!

Cons

Need improvement in customization of screens and reports

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

Price and usability of the ERP

Price and support issues

Chris from VelocityAP Industries

Exactly what we were looking for.

This was the perfect integration to our add to our new platform. We can know as a team more effectively track orders, shipping, inventory, create multi-level BOM's and generally have a hub or all our cross department activities.

Pros

the multi-level BOM, integration with eCommerce and ability to combine sales orders, purchase orders, inventory and more in one place was exactly what we were looking for in a new platform for our growing manufacturing company.

Cons

Lack of options regarding integrations for payment processing and shipping API services.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

ERPAG had solutions to more of our pain points than any of the other systems that we considered and did so at a price that was competitive.

RICHARD from HAPPSON GROUP

Fantastic

Pros

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Cons

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

easy to use

Pros

ERPAG is very easy to use. Most important feature is warehouse.

Cons

It looks very plain. And order entry session is not suitable for manual ecommerce service.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

previous one is very comlicated

Ashraf from Campuslifestyle

ERPAG Client Review

2. The motivation Behind Implementing the ERP system was that it offers a more comprehensive solution to Fieka SPECIFIC business requirement. We have trailed many ERP based business packages but have found 3 to be the most suitable namely SAP BUSINESS ONE, ERPNext and ERPAG

Pros

All the modules are easy to use and its Comprehensive. Support is top notch and professional. We would prefer to see more short vids on the setup of new businesses. Also a msg record option.

Cons

The font and display could do with some colour.

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Data imports were cumbersome.

RICHARD from HAPPSON GROUP

MUST USE SOFTWARE

BEST SOFTWARE

Pros

Manufacturing made seemless, the quick sale pos is relentless and very easy to use.

Cons

The software has no accounts, but on the postive side you can link to quick books.

Laura from Ventacity Systems Incorportated

I have looked at many MRP packages and ERPAG is the best value I have found!

So far, all of the features our growing company needs at a very reasonable cost. I think it will serve us for a very long time as we grow. The kind of support I have received while using the trial makes me very comfortable with the upcoming implementation phase.

Pros

It seems to have all the features that the really expensive packages have and the pricing structure is very reasonable. Overall the best value I have seen in terms of the features you get for the cost and especially the usually real-time support for learning the software!

Cons

Like all of the systems I have tried, there is a learning curve, but the help has been great! I have not tested all features yet, but feel more confident upon seeing how responsived this company is!

Juan from AG Proyectos y Servicios S.A

Industry: Oil & Energy

useful and economic

in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

Pros

I liked your new interface is very friendly

Cons

its links buttons some are very hidden and it is not easy to find