What are ERPAG users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ERPAG software through verified user reviews

• icon"The best thing for me is the ease of importing existing data. Having the ability to upload spreadsheets is awesome."
  • icon"The price is very good for what we get. I am new to this, so we will see how it goes in the future."
  • icon"Easy to implement and to use, excellent support, very available, competent and accurate."
  • icon"Lack of options regarding integrations for payment processing and shipping API services."
  • icon"For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works."
  • icon"It is hard to understanding in initially 3-4 Days for management."

Browse all ERPAG Reviews

• Have you used ERPAG and would like to share your experience with others?

Marcelo

Good ERP to take in consideretion

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

I learn about you through Shopify, and I am using them as my business grow.

Bryn

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pros

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Cons

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best ERP Software!

We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

Pros

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

Cons

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

It just felt like the right choice. Even in the online "shop" trial, the ease of use can not be stated more heavily. I could make big changes so quickly and didn't need to review a single tutorial!

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

ERPAG Lacking Support

Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me: -Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity. -Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server. -Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support. I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Pros

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Cons

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Pricing mainly. But, they seem to offer so many more services.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Because WorkflowMax doesn't do everything I need. And Katana and MRPeasy are too expensive.

craig

December 2021

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

Pros

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like. The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Cons

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Cost, ability to trial software to see what it could do rather than see a demo.

Joy

Industry: Cosmetics

Love Love Love This software!!!

Pros

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Cons

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!

Chirag

Best Software for material managment

Excellent, Many problem solved for material managment,

Pros

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Cons

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use

Marg ERP was a headache

JOON HYUK

Industry: Import and Export

Just started

Pros

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses. And this software looks matching well until now.

Cons

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.

Can not use from China.

Sylvia

Industry: Machinery

Best MRP/ERP software out there

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pros

The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Cons

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Multi-level BOMs are a must for my company. The rest of how much better ERPAG is than SOS Inventory is just the cherry on top.

Laura

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pros

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Cons

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

I'm still shopping around, but if I choose to buy it will be because of the price and materials purchasing features.

Miljan

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Amazing ERP system

Pros

CRM, inventory, Purchasing options are just amazing. Customer support is always there for everything. Have all fonctions in one place.

Cons

Can't connect with a bank account. So if you want full accounting option, need to choose Xero, because ERPAG integrate with them.

Steve

Industry: Defense & Space

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Pros

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Cons

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Easiest option to get up and running that met our basic requirements. Cost for the 2 license option works for our business, great value for a company like ours with only a few employees that need to interface with MRP.

Rafiq

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Pros

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Cons

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Great Value from ERPAG as compared to the rest.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

ERPAG beats MRPeasy in terms of functionality.

Frank

More features for less.

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pros

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Cons

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.

Ratanachai

Industry: Cosmetics

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business.

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand. Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pros

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Cons

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited. Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Google Sheets is one of the best application but it is still a spreadsheet software that is not suitable for too complicated tasks that ERP software has to handle.

Bryan

Industry: Import and Export

Great Product with a good price tag

So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Pros

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business. Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Cons

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Links to XERO/QBO. Tracks my sales and purchase progress from quotation/RFQ to goods fulfilment/delivery. Simple to use even without technical staff. Customisable fields, documents, labels, terms and conditions without causing problems.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Deskera ERP system is rubbish. At best, I would consider Deskera to be a prototype system and not something that is operational. Technical support to remedy system errors are so slow, it sometimes takes weeks to tackle the problem.

Hung

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Save a lot of time.

Pros

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Abbey

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Pros

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Cons

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Reasons for switching to ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Jorge

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio. A highly and fast configurable product. A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times. A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order. A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pros

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file. The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Cons

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Impressive capabilities

Superlative!

Pros

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Cons

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Reasons for choosing ERPAG

Price, total integration, training, and customer support.

Aleksandar

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Pros

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version. It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Cons

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko

Industry: Computer Hardware

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands. Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features. My recomendation to anybody!

Pros

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Cons

No accounting

Jane

Outstanding customer support

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pros

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Cons

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

François

Straight to the Point

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Pros

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Cons

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Ghislen

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Centralize all information online anywhere

Pros

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Cons

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online

ERPAG