Browse Auction Software Reviews

Jedidiah from Chivalry.com

Reliable, Affordable, Quality e-Commerce Services

We've experienced positive business relations with Auction Software for 5 years. They've always been reliable and capable of solving almost any e-commerce issue we've faced. Auction software has always provided excellent service and capable teams to handle all essential aspects of our e-commerce product creation timelines. From product management to design to development and live-launch, Auction Software is highly skilled for every step of the way.

Pros

Everything is easy with Auction Software. Auction Software's team helped us create and grow two e-commerce companies that I've managed from the ground up. And in both scenarios all work was performed with transparency and full reliability. Everyone at Auction Software is professional, trustworthy, and accountable in their work. And their proprietary software makes everything simple to manage along the way.

Cons

I can't think of many cons with Auction Software.

Extremely satisfied customer this is now the 2nd project we have had built by auctionsoftware.com

This is my 2nd project/business built by auction software and we have been extremely demanding and every aspect has been built as requested. I have used 3 other software companies before going to auction software and we had nightmare situations with the other 3 companies that wasted a lot of money and time. With the other 3 companies either the software would not work or they could not debug and with other 3 companies used before Auction software they always had major issues with getting PayPal to work. . Auction software was excellent at debugging and making the software stable and THAT makes a huge difference and also Auction software's contacts with PayPal are excellent and they always get PayPal to respond next day and get the Payments working, THAT is worth it's weight in gold to us. What I like about our experience with Auction software is it's not ALL about money with them they ALWAYS want us to be happy. We still use them for development and maintenance and there is good accountability for hours but quite often we find the amounts we pay are more favourable towards us than actual hours worked, When it comes to work done for internal bugs for example, in those type of circumstances Auction software takes responsibility for liability for those hours and we are not charged for them and THAT say's a LOT about Auction software. They are not trying to squeeze us for every last penny, I find them to be VERY trustworthy and I could not imagine ever going anywhere else.

Pros

I liked the customization options as it is very flexible and can meet extremely demanding and complex requirements. I also liked that we did not need to spend a ton of money on branding design as it looked great straight out of the box. The support during and after development is absolutely great. The cost is a big factor for us and I find it's extremely good value for money. I had very bad experiences with other companies before using auction software and auction software turned things around for us simply because they can make stuff work and make the software stable

Cons

I didn't have any criticisms and I think that say's a lot

Geoff from Signature Technology

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Excellent software and responsive technical and management team.

We have had a demanding customisation project - based on Auction Software's platform. Our customisation has been extensive, and sometimes a moving target - a challenge for any development team, and I know we have been demanding of AS's team. They have consistently risen to the challenge and delivered, above and beyond expectations. Excellent communication and timeliness from the project management team, they are committed to customer satisfaction and very customer-focussed and determined to see us succeed. Not only cost effective, but great management, responsiveness, and a willingness to engage.

Pros

The auction software is flexible and extensible. The architecture is modern and performs well in a cloud based environment. (We're running on Amazon's AWS with advanced database and operational configuration to meet demanding performance requirements). The base system design permits enhancement, and we have some unique requirements that we are implementing with Auction Software's help.

Cons

I have no negative comments about the software or system delivered.

December 2021

Kevin from NPS

December 2021

Very Good Auction Platform

Pros

We are starting the implementation of the tool, but so far Auction Software has been taking care of all those details we have asked. Our crew is pretty happy about what we have shown them because it's a great improvement from our previous auction app. We were able to send our data using APIs and this new platform is processing it very fast, that means almost real time publishing for us, which is great because we normally have very big auctions, with hundreds of lots publishing at the same time.

Cons

I can't think of many cons with Auction Software.

Ilia from Tech Data Australia & New Zealand

Don't bother.

Dreadful.

Pros

What we liked most, was the idea. We spent just over a year building and customizing the platform on the premise that after the development and subsequent 12 month maintenance contract we could take control of our creation.

Cons

Unfortunately, as soon as the maintenance contract kicked in, the developers and the owner did not seem to care that our website did not process payments. There was no accountability for prepaid hours and the site was not hosted in Australia as per our contract. There were countless other issues and lies. We spent 2-3 months chasing them for a solution. They only started to care when we cut their monthly maintenance payments by 40%. It took us an additional 2+ months to fix the issue ourselves. Our contract with this developer stipulated that we would own the rights to use and host the final product. However, the company seems to be in some sort of financial trouble, the owner repeatedly asks for additional fees and is trying to come up with a way to have us pay a subscription. Either an ongoing fee to use the bidding engine, a new maintenance contract, a new fee of $2250 to "convert the code"?! - why should we pay extra to convert code on a product which we already paid for to develop and own?

Response from Auction Software

Replied January 2020

Business is a two way street and customer is the king. We strongly believed this. Even though the customer was unreasonable, we worked many hours including paypal issue which was not ready . In spite of 4 outstanding 180 days past due payment (May-Aug), we did not stop the work on a good faith till Dec 19. We offered $75 hosting but customer declined and would like to host in Australia for free which is totally ambiguous. We can't take a risk on our IP that is worth more than $1M and 8 years of 100s of people hard work. We gave 4 solutions all rejected. In addition GitHub was provided in Jan 2019. Customer was happy till Nov 2019 in Dec since their idea did not work they started low balling us and tire kicking .Developing greatest product takes vision, co-operation, commitment and focus.However, this only motivates our team to give even better product & service to our existing & future customers. More facts [SENSATIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSATIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Also contract can be shared.

Jorge from preREO LLC

Great Affordable Solution

We had a concept which we shared and Auction Software made it a reality. We are happy with the result. This is the third development which Auction Software has assisted us with, and we expect to contract additional development with them in the future.

Pros

Auction Software is responsive, fast, creative, affordable. As with any new development, the initial vision evolved and there were changes along the way. Thankfully, Auction Software was accommodating throughout, often providing helpful solutions and insights. This is a great team which is highly recommended.

Cons

We haven't experienced any cons with Auction Software.

Kevin from Farm Fayre

Great software

Pros

We’ve been working with Raj and team for a year now and are very happy with the end results. Raj is always wonderfully responsive to any queries. He has a couple of real gems on his team, and we particularly enjoy working with Yifei whom is quick and understands our needs first time each time. The software is of very high quality, and runs seamlessly.

Cons

Thus far the software does everything we ask of it, or gets updated.

Henson from GoLow Golf

Good Leadership and Sharp Development Team

Overall good, but would be great without the missed deadlines and bas cost estimates. Need more communication from the development team on that end.

Pros

The development team was able to execute my vision and keep the initial development within budget. Always have good communication with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

Deadlines slip and on a couple of occasions, cost estimates have proven to be way off.

James from NGO

Feature-Rich and Customizable - I wish I found them 4 years ago!

Pros

This software is extremely intuitive with the amount of transactions and scenarios it can support. The team is always responsive with any concerns presented. The team has built a product that can support your auction business at any scale.

Cons

I don't have any cons about the software itself. It works quickly and is reliable.

Eduard from ProfiCircle Marketplace

Marketplace and Auction software

Pros

Simple to use, usability, design, many features available

Cons

Not for the moment, all features work properly

James from The Velvet Cricket

Customized Build

I had an overall good experience with AS and their team.

Pros

I had a very difficult auction platform containing 3 different program companies and needed a specific solution to host and build a comprehensive auction platform. AS delivered even with a global pandemic and was able to work very hard over many months to complete my project. My particular auction service is unique and I am pleased with the results.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time. I am still working with AS on some fixes and am confident they will take care of it.

Reasons for Switching to Auction Software

The last product was developed in 1995. Time for an upgrade

Chris from Financial Services

Auction Software Review

Pros

The staff is very easy to work with , every one is fast to reply to emails and calls

Cons

no major complaints , some things took a little time to get done.

Matthew from Bidnaa, LLC

Successfully took on a challenging product

AuctionSoftware was not only affordable, but they were willing to step out of their comfort zone by working with 3rd party vendors for payment and shipping that they hadn't interface with before. Through the difficult parts of the project, our assigned project manager kept the team on task and communicated often with us to clarify requirements for the project to make sure we were satisfied with the implementation of our website. It was a pleasure to work with the entire AuctionSoftware team. I would highly recommend them for anyone that needs an eCommerce site developed for them.

Pros

- affordable - good communication - issues/bugs resolved quickly - project tracking was seamless in CaseCamp - team went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction with the product - implemented new features that didnt exist in their base templates. This was a must for us and they delivered very well.

Cons

None really, the project took longer than expected to be delivered, but due to the complexity it was understandable. The CEO was very apologetic about the delays and worked with us and the team to ensure completion as fast as possible.

Nick from SHOWPADS Vacancy Showings

Good Base product. Customization Could be better

The US team was professional and responsive. The India team was also pleasant, but overall, I didn't feel that I was working with top designers and devs who could provide added value to the process. They tried to achieve (and mostly succeeded) in delivering what was asked for, but it took a lot of back and forth to get there, rather than them having a solid grasp of best practices for my industry and providing functions and designs even better than the basic deliverable requested.

Pros

I like the base features and the fact that it can be customized for more specific uses

Cons

My issues were more around the ease of working with the off-shore team and their proficiency with UX/UI design, and attention to fine detail. Also the system used for logging and updating task completion wasn't easy for me, as a non-technical founder working directly with the company's project managers. Maybe if I had a project manager working with them, it would have been easier to track completed updates and move the project forward faster.

NDAKI from POSTYOURNEED TECHNOLOGIES

Auction Software review by Postyourneed Technologies

With auction software , we have created a customized platform that improves buying processes and decision making for business buyers in Sub Saharan Africa by enabling them to publish their procurement needs in form of call for bids, allowing them to receive offers from multiple suppliers.

Pros

1.The Reverse auction engine supports the core functionality of my platform; hence it is the backbone of my platform’s operations. 2.The product is fairly easy to use. With customizations implemented to suite my business processes all users on the eco system can use it with ease 3.Intergartion with our business model and our partners services was fairly easy to perform, with great help from Auction Software’s team.

Cons

The existing features fit our current needs. However perhaps the supplier could have more flexible maintenance packages.

Mohammed from Programming range

Best auction software you will find in the market

This software is helping me to cover an essential part that is missing in the market at my country.

Pros

The software is huge will cover all the aspects (features) in auction you are looking for ,it is customisable, the team are dedicated looking to pleasure their customers with high quality work , no hidden cost every thing as agreed, the design can be modified, if you are looking to add some functionality the team will suggest the best approach ,mult language , they are selling high quality products with latest programming language , i am sure that as buyer you will be satisfied as the main thing Raj the CEO and the whole team looking for the reputation , high quality work , very organised and well oriented team .

Cons

Honestly it is unfair to write cons about this great sofware and those dedicated developers , they will not rest unless you are satisfied as buyer

Warren from EnjoiLife llc

Superior Leadership, Project Management & Software Development! Auction Software gets it done!!

Competitive Differentiation!!

Pros

My software is perfect, it's everything I asked for and then some! I was a little wary at first because my solution needed major customization and I've been burned more than a few times working with off-shore Dev teams. This has been the best Dev engagement in my 20 year career. Bar none! As everyone knows, the foundation of successful engagements is communication. The Auction Software team excelled in communications!! The project management software leveraged ensured timely and transparent communications of which your project is also monitored by the company's Sr. leadership team. The Auction Software team brings immense value to your project. It's through their thought leadership and subject matter expertise that prevented us from executing a costly "Go-to-Market Strategy" Simply put, Auction Software is more than a Dev shop. Auction Software is my critical, strategic partner which I will leverage for years to come. Superior value for the money!

Cons

I don't have cons regarding my software. The project was built to my specifications and I'm extremely pleased. The Auction Software team greatly exceeded my expectations!

Avi from Marketing & Advertising

Terrible service and outdated software

We've spent tens of thousands of dollars with Auction Software and ended up going with another company. We were never given access to our own hosting which we were paying for and had so many code issues with the application they have developed for us which made it easier to start from scratch.

Pros

Existing features that eliminate the need to develop from scratch.

Cons

Outdated software running on old Ruby version that cannot be updated.

Response from Auction Software

Replied July 2020

Avi licensed our S/W "TopExpert.com.au" project in 2018, referred another customer "Ilia T"as well. In Feb (2019) emailed as below. "Hi AS, I hope everything is well. We've made the unfortunate decision to shut Top Expert down due to no traction on the business side". So, we gave backup in encrypted form to run on their server. It was clear from on-boarding and very well spelled in Contract small & medium product is cost effective to go live in 3 weeks. We give front end code (React.js / DB, unencrypted) , back end code in Ruby or Node (Encrypted) , It's like purchasing Microsoft Office for $10 and asking to give the code of the MS office since you paid for it. Also path to upgrade to large was rejected. It is unfortunate that the customer says our code is bad, wants our source code. Say to us No Traction and go to another development company. Using our software, $160M credit card transactions processed in 2019/20. Our Policy is same for all, check website - BuyNow - FAQ - Q&A- 8

Todd from RENUGO

Industry: Computer Hardware

Custom dev team at your disposal!

Bottom line is I highly recommend, keep up the great work AS!

Pros

I like the "out of box" solution as the frame work of our project plus the ability to add custom functionality that is unique to our project. The dev team was very easy to deal with not to mention their ability to understand the complexity of our project plus delivering it in a timely fashion.

Cons

Nothing too negative to comment on except the UX can use some additional resources. Small simple tweaks would go a long way...colors/buttons/call to action items etc....

Daniel from ProgrammAddict

Amazing to work with. The reviews are real!

I actually first found the team through this review page. At first, I was skeptical all the reviews were real, but everything seemed on the level so I decided to evaluate their offerings and compared them to three other vendors through a process of phone calls and email exchanges. We ultimately selected Raj and his team and AuctionSoftware.com. They have far exceeded my initial skeptical expectations. This was the first time I led a development project of my own and didn't know what to expect. At the end of the day, the team helped me build a very customized platform that leveraged a very specific vision and patiently worked through a number of redesigns with me as we went through the project.

Pros

Customer service, amazingly well-documented project via Basecamp.

Cons

Communicating internationally can be challenging at times due to the time difference.

June 2016

Rob from Dinkins Auctions

June 2016

Good Team To Work With

I have been using this company for almost a year now to build my site. Progress is slow but steady. Raj and his team make every effort to understand what I am wanting for my site and generally accomplish what I am asking for. There are a few language barriers and misunderstandings to overcome but in general this is a great company to work with.

Pros

This software makes it easy to understand and follow the progress that the team working on my site is making and allows me to assist in any corrections that need to be done early enough in the development that it doesn't cause to big of an issue to repair, replace, or remove the item in question.

Rahil from Great Webs USA, LLC

Best choice for medium-to-large size projects

Best choice and competitive price.

Pros

Auction Software is an enterprise-level platform for Auctions. Because auction web applications are very intricate and sophisticated, other CMS platforms like Wordpress or Joomla are inadequate to make a good result. Auction websites are mission-critical. They deal in real-time. Due to the complexity of these requirements, there is no better choice than to use an "event-based" platform like theirs. So after I hired their team I was impressed from the start. They were able to repaidly prototype and create my automotive-related Auction website. Their team were always ahead or on schedule. They understand auctions fluently and know exactly what to do - no matter what twist you throw at them for your custom marketplace. I would highly recommend them. A+++++

Cons

The cost is more than a simple Wordpress template, but the difference is beyond you can imagine. Other than that I feel their software and team are flawless.

Christopher from Airlines/Aviation

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

The best of both worlds. A SaaS solution that is highly customizable.

The team from Auction Software enabled us to significantly expand our business. Their development and deployment process was efficient and effective. They were quick learners and didn't hesitate to ask questions when appropriate.

Pros

Robust functionality, fast deployment, and low total cost of ownership. Auction Software's platform provides a rich set of features that are fully functional right out of the gate but also allows customization to support the specific needs of each business and industry.

Cons

Sometimes it was hard to determine what features were part of the base platform vs. those that required customization.

Mila from Dominus Computer.com

AuctionSoftware.com exceeded expectations creating DominusComputers.com

The software used is our direct source of income. Without it we would not function as a company. We do recommend the software from AuctionSoftware.com and highly recommend them personally. We don't know of anyone else who would have been so willing to work so hard at customizing their product to suit their clients needs.

Pros

The auction software is easy to use and we at DominusComputers.com continuously get compliments on how the site looks. We've had a few problems arise, but AuctionSoftware.com has always been quick to correct the issues.

Cons

We wish several features were included in the product such as pages to edit FAQ's, About Us, How we Work, Terms of Service. We added them in our product, but we believe these should be included for those who aren't as knowledgeable in HTML programming. It did take longer for our site to be built than we liked. However, we prioritized full functionality and sacrificed the additional time to ensure when the site went live everything worked as expected.

Teun from woowash

A great platform and an awesome team!

The Auction software platform is a great base to start from. The team behind Auction software is even better. They help you to customize the platform to your specific needs. Changes are made quick. Advise is given on how to solve problems. Communicating through CaseCamp, E-mail, chat and webex with team members all over the world is easy as can be.

Pros

All the basic functionality is there at a very reasonable price. The team behind Auction software helps to customize the platform to your every need.

Cons

Don't know.

Brian from PipeMarket

Industry: Oil & Energy

Highly Recommend Auction Software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the entire team at Auction Software are incredible! They have customized the platform to fit exactly what we need for our business. They are quick and efficient to address any changes to the platform that we request, keeping us up to date on projects they are working on within CaseCamp, as well as being available at a moments notice should we run into something that needs immediate resolution. The team is thorough and detailed, and we have really enjoyed working with them.

Pros

All processes are now within one platform instead of needing multiple platforms like we had prior to working with Auction software.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at the moment.

Dan from Amnesty.com

Reverse Auction software works well

Great team, work hard to understand our specs. Also very nice people.

Pros

Both front and back end sync up nicely. Admin section is user friendly.

Cons

The integration into payment processing is difficult to set up and test. But that's third party, usually an issue with most projects.

February 2015

Alan from Overhaul Bids LLC

February 2015

Best Auction Software Company Out There

I used Auction Software to launch www.overhaulbids.com which is a reverse auction platform for the aviation maintenance industry. They were vetted out of more than 50 software companies and the reason why I selected them over all the others was experience in this field and templates that I could work off of. I can't explain how important the latter is. There's no way to get all of the little details together if you build ground up. Using this method ensures a better first run. These guys have the best auction templates out there (trust me, I've looked). Once I started the project with them I noticed having a liaison here in the United States was a huge advantage over the companies who operate exclusively on India time. In my case, I had to work on this project in the afternoon/evening hours while India's in deep sleep. It's a lot easier to just pickup the phone and make a domestic call than it is to deal with Skype's problems and lack of clarity. Lastly, Auction Software has the right team to deal with complex projects and deliver on deadline. Rajesh is very dedicated to customer satisfaction and has treated me fairly in every situation. More than fairly in a few situations actually. Bottom line: These are good guys. I promise you won't regret hiring them. Call me if you want more details.

John from KVA NETWORK

KVA NEWORK

KVA Network was a long process to complete but Auction Software was extremely patient and delivered exactly what we wanted. Thank you to the entire Auction Software staff for making it a painless process and providing an on point website.

Pros

Auction Software was a pleasure to work with. We wanted a platform that would be second to none in our industry and Auction Software delivered in a big way.

Cons

There are no cons to think of for Auction Software.

August 2015

Timothy from FMBSM Holdings, LLC

August 2015

Straight forward, easy, and fast product tailored for the non-programmer to build a monetizing site.

Having worked with a few other programmers trying to find the most adaptable product to meet our needs, Auction Software has developed a great software package with the key features we were looking for in an auction platform. Very easy to use back end delivering on a professional looking front end pleasing to users both aesthetically and function-wise. We wanted an auction platform built on speed and with hours of research and practice with a few different products, Auction Software's choice to go with node.js as a programming foundation is noticeably faster when many users are utilizing the same resources. We have been happy with the support team's delivery of the product and services as promised. Modifications to meet our needs were reasonably negotiated and completed in a timely manner. We caught them in the middle of version changes and they still worked with us which isn't the case with other software developers out there. We have been very impressed and look forward to many profitable years using their product and future projects utilizing their expertise in software development. This is a great business in a box software package with the support and experience to customize for each individual business's idea of what the box should look like.

Stephen from THOC BVBA

Good result with some hick ups in the process

Fully tailor made product. Completely made as per my demands and wishes.

Pros

Fully tailor made. Made to your wishes and ideas. Team implements your ideas. Quick intervention when asked for help.

Cons

Had to work a lot for myself. Did many reviews and found errors that could be avoided. Because of this reason developing process was stressfull. But i have to say also that this was a large project with a lot of demands and complexity.

Scott from Transparent BPO

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Rewards Portal for our Company

Working with AuctionSoftware was overall a good experience. The final product was worth it and was priced reasonably. The team did work hard to ensure I was 100% satisfied. I would recommend them but also be prepared to add a bit more time to the project (if deadline is important) and ensure you have a team to fully QA and de-bug before going live.

Pros

The software for our employees is very easy to understand and use. Everything is displayed very cleanly. It has been a huge hit internally where they can earn credits for performance and redeem them in auction form.

Cons

The project did take about a month more than what was expected. In addition, the QA process was a bit lacking. There were a lot of bugs and issues we had to work through. With that said, the quality of the final product was outstanding.

SJ from SSD

Great value and easy to deploy. Excellent support. Committed to customer success.

A fully functioning application in less time than otherwise possible at a reasonable price.

Pros

Speed to deploy and support from company is exceptional. It's also a great value that gives you extensive control over the deployment functionality.

Cons

"Out of Box" Admin panel could use some additional functionality. The company is very responsive to adding functionality when requested.

Nima from LME

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

We are really happy with the work done. The team was very responsive and creative.

Increased earning potential. This software helped us create a revolutionary platform in logistics industry.

Pros

What we really liked was the visual aesthetic and ease of use. Furthermore the ability of the team to implement complicated requests and features.

Cons

We really cannot think of anything that we do not like about this software or the team that we worked with.

October 2014

Jason from ReefBids.com

October 2014

Very Happy with Auction Software!!!!!

When we went into the Reef Bids project, we wanted to partner with a company we could have a long-term relationship with. We found the perfect partners in Auction software. It is very rare that I have something exceed my expectations, but that is what I experienced from Auction software. Design is about presenting your message to the world. Good design does this as simply and beautifully as possible. Auction software meet our goal to help us present our message in a very modern and clean way; keeping the target market in mind every step of the way. Remember to ask yourself will the contractor understand your project objectives, will the contractor's team be able to effectively communicate with your Team team. With Auction software the answer is a resounding yes. I can get straight answers that aren't overly technical. But what's really important to me are the results. What's nice about the services Auction software provides for us, are that they are easily measured and we can see continuous improvement in our business performance, which makes real difference to us. Bottom line Auction software is 'Super responsive. Reliable. Does a great job overall.' Jason H. ReefBids.com

Nate from Seafood Auction

Industry: Fishery

The best Auction Software

This team was easy to work with and they helped make my dream a reality!

Pros

The software was customizable which is what I needed for the very unique industry I am in.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. The software and the team made the changes I needed.

Amanda from Live Oak

Nickel & Dime

Not worth it! Save your money and value your customers. Not an upfront company!!!

Pros

When I had a question, the chat was easily accessible.

Cons

The program charges the customer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] per Auction. It doesn't tell that and the customer is unaware until they try to make a second bid. They are pretty much double dipping. It should be free for the customer. No customers means no money. This won't last. There are other platforms that allows the customers to bid for free.

Response from Auction Software

Replied July 2020

This is normally unlike us, and we do apologize for any negative experience that real customer had with software. We even contacted to capterra to show who this customer was which we never worked with. They did not say We assume this review is from disgruntled employee or a competition trying to pivot customers form us . We've learned many different obstacles to ensure we keep the best service to our customers, and we are known to deliver a great experience with our software because it's reliable, scalable and built under the latest technology in Node.js. We bend backwards for customer success in building marketplace . Our difference from competition is we don't take transaction fees like 4%, we are not per auction, Unlimited (subscribers , Bidding, Images & products). All we ask is our license fees or maintenance fees so it does NOT affect our bottom line. Our new model is Control Hub with Customer and Employee Happiness will be the new force to push AS quality and usability.

August 2016

Stavros from Buynous

August 2016

Effective cooperation in the long run!

After 1 year of working with the team of auction software , I can say that they are professionals and they have team members with different set of skills. I absolutely recommend to cooperate with auction software for high quality results.!

Tony from DSN Inc.

Fast, flexible and efficient!

Pros

If you're looking for turnkey or bespoke, this team has you covered! My experience was nothing short of spectacular - they iterate quickly and never leave a task incomplete.

Cons

Time-zones can lead to some communication delay, but this is a common challenge for all international organizations.

March 2016

Dragos from Bids Box

March 2016

IT Manager of Online platform based on auctionsoftware.com product

I have got to know about auction software while searching for providers for online bidding solutions Capable of fulflilling my company's business plans. I made my shortlist of options and had in mind calling different companies. Based on reviews already found online and how easy was to understand their solution portfolio, capabilities and pricing structure, I emailed them and got in contact with Auction Software. Not needed to try other phone calls with other potential option I got quickly the answers to all our questions from Mr. Raj the CEO of the Auction Software company and in less then one week contract was signed and our project team assigned and customization work was ongoing. The Auction Software development team and assigned project manager helped us in a proffessional manner to put our ideas into a user friendly, easy to use online platform as per our vision. We have reached a stable version with our first release and definitely will continue our collaboration with Auction Software for the future. Glad for our collaboration, recommended!

Scott from Sea Dwelling Creatures, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Managing Partner

The entire process with Auction Software was seamless and easy. They understood our needs and provided a proper foundation for us to build upon.

Pros

Ease of use

Tim from Trubids

New client using Auction Software

Pros

The Auction Software team is one of the best project management groups I've ever worked with. They are very responsive and they follow up as well.

Cons

There aren't any cons to that I can think of regarding the software.

Tommy from Tommy Owen Design

Amazing

My experience couldn't have been better. The dev team was beyond easy to work with, very responsive, and very fast. I will definitely be using these guys again!

Pros

Software was VERY easy to use, clean UI and fun to use.

Cons

I had no issues with the software. I love the software.

William from Shifttracking.com

Industry: Security and Investigations

Excellent Customer Service

With our project, we needed a lot of customization to the base software. Their teams have been awesome in adapting all of our requests and creating the solution(s) to incorporate all of our special needs. Very dedicated and responsive.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

need to know Ruby on Rails if you have an interest in the code

June 2015

Omar from GoPangaea

June 2015

Delivered as Advertised...

Pros: The original software package had 80% of our requirements. However, Auction Software Services provided the 20% modifications we were looking for. Instead of having our internal developers work on the software, to learn it, to understand the structure, Action Software Services provide expedient services to the modifications we required. In return, our team then was able to spend time working on other extended items that are core to our business. The Auction Software Services team is very responsive, 0-12hr turn around time, on fixing any related issues. They understand the criticality of addressing time sensitive product issues that can turn away customers. Cons: Like any other software packages, their will always be slight bugs. However, it's part of doing business. No software has 100% uptime. You must plan for the 1% of bugs with 99% normal uptime. Auction Software Services provides a generous support plan, or you can manage it internally with your own development team.

February 2016

Steve from Reef Dr LLC

February 2016

Communication is most important, and these guys are GREAT!

I will start by mentioning i had a prior experience with a Different developer that was downright awful, so I began my business with AuctionSoftware.com a bit nervous. Needless to say, I am so glad that i took the chance! Raj & and the entire Team were a Great help all along the way. Between all of the customizing and developing of our Industry specific Auction-House , we had a LOT of requests. Each and every one of them was handled in a professional and short time-frame. From notifications, watch-lists, RSS feeds, sponsor tabs, membership levels & much MORE .... they had their hands full! I am a tough critic, and i have provided a solid 5 stars here. This group of developers/designers have their stuff together! All of this has come together in a reasonable amount of time and quite easily! We Very much look forward to our ongoing business, together. Thanks Raj & Yaprak !! Regards, Steve G. CoralReefAuctions.com Reefdr.com RainbowReefCorals.com

Shawn from Inventoryrx

Well managed project deliverance.

The software implementation is outstanding from their team of knowledgeable staff. The scope and deadlines are well managed to bring a fully working project to fruition. Their staff worked with us from the onset setting the correct expectations and walked us through a well manage project flow so at all times we felt we were engaged with the project. They are professional to work with and accommodated our needs very well. It has been a pleasure to work with their team of dedicated programmers.

Pros

The dedication they are able to offer a project and being able to manage a project in a well structured manner.

Cons

Did not had a bad experience with them as of yet.

Frank from New To You

Everything You Need to Run an Online Auction Business.

We are a small auction business run out of our home. This product gives us the look and feel of a dynamic business.

Pros

We can control everything we need to before, during and post auctions. We were able to design our intro page to fit our specific business and style. It is web based and accessible from anywhere via your phone and mobile app.

Cons

The hardest part is the pricing license cost right up front. It is a lot of money for a small business to put down before you see any return, but they do offer a free-trial

Richard from Studio Wilks

As a first time app developer, I was in good hands with the Auction Software team.

Pros

AS 's project management process was detailed and easy to track along with during the entire lifecycle of the project. Tasks, individual team member responsibilities and follow through were clearly defined and easy to access at any time. AS set the schedule, defined priorities and completed tasks on time. I recommend AS and look forward to working with them again!

Cons

This was my first experience working with AS and I felt like they did everything I expected in an app development process.

Graeme from Luvo (U.K.) Ltd T/A luvo.com

Affordable and easy to work with

Pros

the team are very accomodating, easy to work with and technically very capable in implementing requirements. Very cost effective solution.