• Pros

• "This software has been super helpful in keeping track of clients and setting up automation. I would say that I have definitely booked weddings because of it."

• "The ability to create automated email sequences for a variety of needs. It also allows us to set tasks and reminders for ourselves."

• "The CRM Automation and Workflow Automation has been a complete game changer for us as a business!"

• Cons

• "There's isn't much I dislike. I wish that it was easier to apply customer information to multiple accounts, but that could honestly be user error."

• "When I first become a subscriber the software was difficult to delete large bridal leads listing. That problem was correct and to be honest this is the only issue I can recall with Event Temple. "

• "I would like to use it for business clients, still working figuring that out. Would like it if there was an automatic disclaimer on the bottom to opt out of the email. "

Browse Event Temple Reviews

Susan L. from 100 Braid St Studios

EventTemple is more than I could have ever wished for! Our entire team is now fully organized .

Our entire team is now better organized and we are able to provide much better customer service. The automated responses and followup emails has not only saved us a ton of time but following up has generated enough bookings to pay for the software in only two months of usage.

Pros

I cannot say enough about EventTemple. The Pipeline system allows everyone on the team to see where we are in process with every single client and track all of our communication with them seamlessly. Document sharing, and signing is all streamlined. Probably one of the most important things things that I use, and wasn't even aware I needed it until using the software, was the Automated responses. Our followup process was sporadic but now we can follow up without a great deal of work. Fortune is in the follow-up they say and we have definitely booked several events because of the automated follow up responses. We still have not set up all of the features and integrating all of our processes such as bookkeeping yet, but are looking forward to doing so. The time EventTemple has saved myself and my team is tremendous - I'd say it has cut email time to about 1/4 of what it was previously and we are experiencing great customer satisfaction because we are able to respond quickly and more thoroughly. The amount of time it has saved us, and the increase in revenue from more booked events covered the cost of the software within the first two months of use.

Cons

The one thing that we would like is a calendar and way to schedule staff, although we think we have a work around by using the tasks feature. In every other way EventTemple has met all of our expectations and more, including features that we didn't know we needed until we started using it.

Josh from Taborspace

Event Temple is simply better than the others

They've won my loyalty by providing me with their loyalty. They've lived up to every promise and made the transition as easy as possible.

Pros

Event Temple customer care is off the charts fantastic, which is unheard of for annual subscription programs. The program is incredibly customizable, accommodating, and easy to use. It reduced our booking process from 25min per event to about 3min!

Cons

I wish the financial and statistical reports were as robust and accommodating as the rest of the program.

Reasons for Choosing Event Temple

We looked into about 6 different programs, but nothing fit the complexity of our business. We're a nonprofit with 13 spaces available on an hourly basis at standard or subsidized rates and host an average of 120 events every week with an emphasis on cultivating connected community.

lauren from Sandlewood

Event Temple has definitely helped us keep up with clients

The ability to keep up to date on tasks, emails, contacts

Pros

Cons

Sometimes, navigating around is cumbersome. It doesn't allow you to move left or right, up or down unless you are at the bottom. For instance, if I want to scroll all the way to the right, I have to scroll all the way down to move the bar that then allows me to go to the right. Then I have to scroll back up.

Reasons for Choosing Event Temple

We had many conversations with the sales team, developers, etc. They gave us confidence they would be able to help us with the specific needs we had and would help to develop others as we went.

Carla from 100 Braid St Studios

Highly Recommend This Software

As we use Event Temple for art studio & gallery management we push this software above and beyond! We've been able to integrate our industry-specific needs with ease, and have challenged the customer representative team & Team with personalized requirements ~ all which have been met with enthusiasm and success, as well as fabulous hands-on customer support!! We highly recommended this software!

Pros

The pipeline statuses help us keep track of our next steps when doing artist interviews, tracking leads for venue rentals & hosting events... We have been able to do some detailed tweaking to make the software more specific to the art industry and artist studio rentals... looking forward to using the Quickbooks integration for invoicing.

Cons

It does freeze sometimes when more than one of the team uses the platform at the same time...

Guy from OHS Entertainment

Subscribing to Event Temple is the best investment I made for my company to secure bookings.

It was easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use lots of functions and the technical support are the best. Whenever I have a question or problem they are very quick to respond. Also, it's easy to configure your automation emailing campaigns keeping track of the opens and along with the stats.

Megan from DoubleTree by Hilton Kamloops

Great program and great developers who are keen on making it the best it can be!

It made my daily work day a lot more productive and organized. Before I was using Excel and Word and a million different programs to get my stuff done. Event Temple made it so I only have to use one. THANKS!

Pros

The guys customized the program and made tweaks here and there to make it exactly what I wanted. Compared to the systems we were using before, Event Temple is a one stop place for all your organizational needs. The pipeline allows you to create custom stages so it is easy to see where yo u are at with all of your events. The stats feature is also a great way to track how you are doing. The automatic reply/reminders are such a handy feature. It does the tedious follow up emails for you! You just have to set it up. This definitely gives you time back in your day to get other things done. I can access Event Temple from anywhere, which is nice because our company's other files and programs are only accessible from the property. Overall, this is a great, all round product that is super helpful in my daily work day. Thanks guys for making my days a lot easier and more productive!!!

Response from Event Temple

Replied December 2017

Thanks so much Megan. We really enjoy working with you. Working with the Hilton initially had some unique challenges but we are so happy to hear that we met your expectations and are able to free your time up to spend your day focussing on planning events as opposed to doing administrative work on excel.

Alex from Mariachi Amor

Industry: Music

Event Temple has been a fantastic investment for my business! A must have tool for your business.

CRM usage, revenue increase, better productivity, better organization, stats feature.

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is simplified to provide maximum usage of your time and productivity. The best part of my business is the follow-up. Event Temple has easy to implement tools to create an automation process for each lead I receive. I can customize email templates to fit my pipeline. The automation feature allows me to view where I stand in my pipeline and reach out by phone or text to leads who have not open any of the emails sent. There has been a lot of new updates since I began with Event Temple that makes my work more efficient. Event Temple has increased my efficiency, productivity and more importantly my revenue.

Cons

As far as cons, I would have said phone number search feature, but they just added it about a month or two ago.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Hey Alex! Thanks for the review my friend!!! I love your Event Temple tutorial videos you have posted on Facebook, it means a lot to us you are spreading the word about our product and company. We have worked really hard on it and it's always nice to see not only a 5 star review but someone willing to publicly spread the word about us and put out tutorial videos to the community. Thanks again!

Stan from Joining Hearts

Outstanding program!

ET has been a lifesaver, and helps keep everything organized. The other thing that I love, is if I run into any questions - things I can't figure out on my own, the staff at ET are quick to respond and show us the way. In addition, there have been a handful of times when ET didn't have a specific function that my company needed, and they quickly remedied it, and helped us create the solution. Also, I am not a super tech savvy kind of guy, and if I can navigate around the program, I am pretty sure anyone can!

Pros

It has everything I need, from automations to tracking. Makes organization of clients and venues a breeze!

Cons

Nothing to note. There have not been any drawbacks or things I could be critical about.

Response from Event Temple

Replied April 2019

Thank you so much Stan. It has been a pleasure working with you and it's been an honor getting to you know personally as well. You are an amazing person and we are proud to have you as a customer.

Mary from VisArts

Perfect for our Venue Management

Event Temple handles all of our needs for sales, booking, logistics and event management into one seamless platform. Previously, our small events department struggled to keep up with inquiries and we weren't able to analyze our effectiveness. With Event Temple, our sales are up, our stress is down, and we are on top of our event logistics. It's perfect for our needs. I've recommended it to several other vendors because we love using it that much.

Pros

Comprehensive, easy to use, key information at a glance, easy to get buy-in from our staff once they got to use it.

Cons

There are a few features that we aren't using yet, but that's only because of our learning curve. The Event Temple staff are very helpful and responsive to customer suggestions for improvements.

Emily from Cedar Court Hotels

Event Temple at Cedar Court Hotels

Fantastic solution which is easy to use at all levels of our business. Has made data and reporting much simpler for our hotels.

Pros

The software is so easy to use, allows for flexibility to match client needs and provides the team a fantastic solution to track, convert and service our bust M&E hotels.

Cons

Nothing - the team at Event Temple are so open to improvements and ideas that we feel that any negative issues have been resolved as we installed and used the system. The team continues to make updates and improvements as we continue to provide further feedback to them.

Kimberli from Moffitt Oaks Premier Event Venue

So far, so good! I thank you for making adjustments to your program based on our requests!!

Pros

It is easy to use - especially when sending out initial responses to inquiries! I love having one place to respond to text messages with an actual keyboard! Also - having all of my lead names in front of me at once - no matter their stage - is amazing! It certainly helps with memory ;-)

Cons

Really, the only reason for 4 of 5 stars in the Overall Quality / Features, Functionality sections is that there are a few tweaks that would make my life easier (I think same for my colleagues, but we all have different styles!). One is that once a prospect is moved into a certain pipeline beyond the New Lead, there is no way to see (at a glance - without running a report) what their inquiry date or last date of comms was. As an example: I have 3 pages of "Comms in Progress" leads. I would like to do a mass follow up auto email to those I haven't corresponded with in a few weeks - but - without looking at each file individually - cannot tell who that cohort is. Does that make sense? I have assumed a few times and sent an auto email to someone with whom I had just spoken a few days prior and it is a bit embarrassing! Also - and I don't know if this affects anyone else...but is it possible to see the name of the lead texting us with each text? It is AWESOME that they are dropped directly into my email box!! Thing is: I get their names attached to the first text...but it shows as just a phone number after that. Selfishly, I would love the ease of always knowing to whom it is I am texting without having to log into the program and look it up! This program is amazing! These are small tweaks that would improve my use of it!

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Hey Kimberli, Thank you so much for the review. I'm going to update those small tweaks for you right away with the development team. They all make sense to us.

Staci from De Uijlenes Wedding Venue

Great product! Saves time and has increased our bookings substantially since we started using it.

I own two wedding venue's on our farm in South Africa, and we have been using Even Temple since it was released. We have gone from one venue with 40 weddings per year to two venues with over 100 weddings per year. I had tried other email marketing software, but it just doesn't work for our industry and it is overly complicated for what I needed it for. If you have a wedding venue and you are not using Event Temple, you need to try it - trust me, you will be stoked!

Pros

The fact that I only have to send the first email, the rest of the follow-up emails are done for me. This has saved me loads of time and let's be honest here - I was never going to follow-up 5 times if I had to send all of those emails myself!!

Cons

I wish I could add more email addresses to the initial email that I send. I often get an enquiry that has cc'd in the groom or mother or best friend, so it would be great to add these people to the lead.

Response from Event Temple

Replied September 2017

Hey Staci! Thanks for the great review. You can send to multiple email addresses by using cc or bcc. Let me know if you'd like to hop on a call and I can show you how to do that, it's really easy. Talk to you soon! Bob

Shirleen from Burnett Photography

Industry: Photography

I went from the far side of the psychiatric ward to poster girl for an Efficiency campaign!

Peace of Mind that my leads are not falling through the cracks. A n easy way to stay organized and on top of my communications with leads & clients. A centralized space to write notes about leads and clients.

Pros

Most appreciated: ease in which it integrates with the contact form on my website Visual information the pipline gives me. I can see in a glance how many leads I'm managing and what their status is. I love how I can see who has opened my emails and who hasn't Love how I can received text directly into Event temple software.

Cons

I wish there were a way I could integrate Event Temple with my Wedding Wire storefront the way it automatically intergrates with my website contact form. That would be amazing. I wish there were an easy, automatic, simple stupid way to re-arrange the leads in the pipeline to show the lead event dates chronologically so I would know which events are coming up soonest. I wish there where an Alberta local area code number for the text feature.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Thanks so much Shirleen!!! We are working on a Weddingwire integration right now. We do have Alberta area codes as well now for texting your clients, so I'm going to show you those next time we chat.

Jim from Narrow Gauge

Event Temple is an amazing product that has helped us More than Double our Wedding Clients

Pros

There are so many things I like about Event Temple: It makes keeping track of new leads super easy. The pipeline feature allows us to quickly see where clients are in the buying process and alerts us if we need to call, email or text them. Touching base with clients via email or texting via the ET automation is a huge time saver and it has helped us land some big clients. Getting the client is only half the job and ET also makes the job of managing the client/event all the way up to the wedding and after it a breeze. Our business has exploded because of this program. Our leads are up a little this year, but we are landing far more of them. I credit Event Temple for that. It is the best investment we have ever made in a software program.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Event Temple. It is easy to use, it works as advertised, and customer service has been stellar.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Thanks so much for the great review Jim! We worked hard to build something that closes more bookings and I'm so happy to hear that it's working so well for you!

Buffy from Sunlit Travel

Event Temple saves me so much time and extra work! I would be lost without it!

This software allows me to collect data quickly and easily, manage leads long term and keep track of leads that are either lost or turned into bookings. Analyzing the data allows me to improve my tactics and increase my booking rates.

Pros

Collecting information in the customized contact form makes keeping track of leads easier than all the other methods I have tried. Not having to input the data myself saves time and reduces errors. The filters allow me to view just the data I need to see, helping with efficiency.

Cons

I wish I could start an automated sequence in the middle of the sequence without creating a new one with all the same steps. It's not a big deal but it does feel repetitive.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the great review Buffy. After reading your review, we have started working on a resume button that will allow you to start a sequence from where you left off at any time. Please email us directly anytime if you have feature requests and we will make sure to include them on future Event Temple releases.

Hernan from GTLaser.com

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

No brainer, simple and cost effective alternative for ecommerce sales automation!

Sales team is much more effective with the use of the tool directly impacting revenue.

Pros

Having integrated Event Temple into our business for approximately 6 months now, we have seen a huge increase in returning clients. Perhaps what we like most about this tool is the ease of use and easy integration into Gmail. We are very satisfied with this tool as a sales automation and are currently using it with over 2,500 clients.

Cons

What we least like about the tool is not having the feature to add attachments (PDF, Excels, Power Points, etc...) to automated emails. With that said the development and management team are constantly reaching out to users for potential tweaks, mods, or improvements. They were able to workout a temporary solution which allowed us to use cloud files and provide URL's to these attachments instead.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Thank you Hernan! It's great to have you on the software and I'm happy to hear about the sales results its driving for your business.

Rick from Bluff Mountain Inn

We own a destination wedding venue in the Smoky Mountains and have been using ET for about a year.

Since we have been working with ET from their early days, most of the issues or features we wanted and suggested have been implemented.

Pros

Easy to use. Automations can be set up for all sorts of different clients, situations, etc. Contact forms from ET are used on our websites so the auto-responder sends an email to the contact within minutes. Having both email and text capability really helps us get responses that generate sales.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Hey Rick! Thanks so much for the great feedback, I really appreciate it. You've helped us with a lot of great feedback since the beginning and I'm so happy to hear that you feel listened to. We worked very hard to create a good solution for you and it's really great to read that it's now paying off for you and helping to generate sales!

Game Changing Product for the Event Industry

Event Temple has streamlined our process and freed us of the "busy work" and lowered the human margin for error when we get bogged down during the busy season. There is no other Event Industry-specific CRM platform out there that is as robust and responsive to customization as the team at Event Temple has been. The team is all fantastic to work with and are incredibly responsive with questions and requests. I literally can not say enough wonderful things about this company!

Pros

Cons

The Reporting is the only weak area currently on the entire platform, however, I know this is something that is already on Event Temple's radar and after seeing how they improved the overall system from other requests they received from clients I have no doubts this will be improved as well.

Response from Event Temple

Replied November 2018

Thanks you very much for the great review :)

Ian from RBD Jewellery

Excellent Platform - Personalised Emails Made Easy

Pros

- Very easy to use - Allows us to connect with customers on a personal level in a timely and efficient manner - Text and email function - We text to tell them to look out for our email so quotes etc are never missed. - This product fills the gap between bulk email services such as Mailchimp etc and ordinary email superbly and it's inexpensive too

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Thank you so much for the great review Ian. We are definitely always looking for ways to improve Event Temple. We are big believers in taking customer feedback constantly and we want it to be the very best program in the world at what we do. Thank you again.

Cori from NOVA Parks - The River View at Occoquan

Outstanding Product

Event Temple has solved our multi-team dilemma of "Did you answer that client?" "Do they have their contract?" "Has the wedding next week paid?" Makes it so easy for all of our team to log into the same program and know what is happening daily, monthly, and annually at our venue.

Pros

All-in-one program! Contracts, inquiries, follow up emails, reminders, reservations of space/appointments/events, built in calendar, client management, invoices... It does it all with excellent customer service.

Cons

Only con I can think to put is that when events go past 12:00am midnight, there isn't a time option for that (will show up on two different calendar days). Not a huge issue, my team just writes the event time in the event name.

Jessica from Coastal Georgia Historical Society

This is a great software!

Pros

Once I learned it, it is easy to use. I like the task features and being able to maintain groups through the dashboard. Sending contracts, BEOs, and invoices are super easy. And you also have the ability to download them as a PDF. I also like that everything is customizable so I can easily change the wording of something later. They also have an online university that pretty much covers any sort of questions you might have. Creating invoices is super easy too.

Cons

The only thing I wasn't super happy about was that I had to create all my own documents. Most of the software companies we talked to created the BEO and contract formats for us. This took a lot of time and was stressful, I wish I had more help at the beginning.

Response from Event Temple

Replied June 2018

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for the review. We have created BEO and Contract templates now so moving forward, all future customers in our system will get these. We also now include help importing all of the existing documents, contacts, leads, etc as part of our setup process. I'll touch base with you personally on this too.

Robert from Robert J. Nicpon Productions

I have a 24/7 Admin Thanks to Event Temple!!

Ease of use, automated emails, calendar, great support

Pros

The customization and ease of use is great. I've given ET some feedback on what I think would be a great feature and they've implemented. They listen to their customers and tweak on-demand. They're IT department is one-of-a-kind. I ran into a modal issue on my website to launch the "get a quote" pop-up and they've helped me with it. I cannot say enough good things about ET and what it's done for my business. I'm a one man operation but using their tools allows me to book more events, keep track of things to do and most of all, love their automated emails.

Melissa from Moffitt Oaks

Amazing Service. Amazing Product.

More sales! Faster response time from leads. LOVE this product, and have suggested other vendors purchase Event Temple as well!

Pros

Event Temple is so easy to use. Within hours of buying this product, we were up and going. The customer service given is unheard of. They truly care about our experience with their product and have actually adapted their product to reflect our needs.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much for the review Melissa!!! I know you have a huge venue running a lot of events (and even more inquiries) so it's really nice for us to hear that the system has been handling things well for you. I'm excited to build more together with your feedback in the future too! We really enjoy working with you all :)

Waira from Airwaves Music

Fantastic software with very intuitive features, layout and easy access support.

The software works great, the support team is phenomenal and I tell every sales rep I know in the events industry to utilize it.

Pros

The automation features mean that I spend way less time writing emails, tracking who/when I sent emails to and has increased my sales closing rate. The pipeline feature I love as it's 100% customizable and the visual display really helps me keep track of all of my leads. Event Temple has handsdown transformed my sales process, my sales numbers and honestly my life.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Thank you for the awesome review Waira! It's awesome to hear that your sales closing numbers are up and that you like the layout.

Serina from Flip Flop Ranch Wedding Venue

Almost perfect

Pros

Cons

It doesn't integrate with other programs and doesn't have a calendar feature. It should integrate with honey book and sites like that.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Hi Serina, thanks for the review! We do have a calendar feature. It's right on the main menu. You can see daily, weekly, monthly, check by spaces, color code spaces etc.

Josh from Taborspace

Event Temple has been accommodating, supportive, helpful, and inspiring.

The flexibility to accommodate our guest's requests and customize our lead forms and lead management style. Event Temple has given us a lot of freedom!

Pros

Extremely flexible and customizable. There is so much freedom to build the program according to your venue's needs. The freedom can become inherently complicated, but their customer service more than makes up for it. They've sets a new industry standard. We've had other programs who've been great for the first three months and then useless and even deceptive afterward. The folks at ET obviously care about what they're doing and how they do it. It is refreshing and vital to our success.

Cons

I'm a Mac and they're a PC. I use Apple for everything and their setup would be much easier to jump into if I were a Windows/PC person.

Response from Event Temple

Replied June 2018

Hey Josh! What do you mean about PC? We all use Macs at the office! I'll email you to touch base on this and also just to check in on how everything is going. Thanks for the review!

John from Mountain House Estate, LLC

We were early adopters, and have had a great experience for our wedding venue. Great follow up

Quick follow up to inquiries.

Pros

The ease with which we can change outgoing emails and pipelines. Customer reps have been very helpful in providing us tips to grow our business, and have been responsive when we've had suggestions or issues

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much for the great review John. It's been awesome getting to know you and Lane and we've really enjoyed being a part of your venue's growth. Here is to your continued success!

Mallory from Texas Christian University

I would absolutely recommend this platform for anyone running an event space.

Pros

This platform has by far the most comprehensive and built out interface I have come across. The pipeline structure is intuitive, easy to navigate, and allows for all client data to be stored in a singular place. Since each venue is different and Event Temple knows that, they are more than willing to help to make the tool work best for your specific spaces either through customer service assistance of the feature request tool.

Cons

I don't have much to say here, honestly. I have put in a feature request to have some auto-fill tasks (much like the workflow feature that currently exists) and that is the only minor "issue" i have come across. The site works wonderfully and has been easy to transition into from our older system.

Response from Event Temple

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much for the review Mallory!!! I'm going to touch base with the team on those auto-fill tasks and see if we can help you get that working exactly as planned.

Alan from Alan Waltz Entertainment

This software streamlines my follow ups and has increased my bookings.

Increased bookings!

Pros

It's easy to set up and use. There is great customer support if you every have any questions the team always gets right back with you.

Cons

There is no mobile application. I would love to see this developed so I could keep in touch with customers when I'm on the go.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

It's great to hear the software is making you money Alan. We haven't had many requests for a mobile app, but we have definitely been discussing it internally. It's a good idea. I'm going to send you an email to learn a bit more about what you'd like the app to look like.

Devail and Nikki from 196 Events

Easy to use site that tracks our bookings. Our only tool we use for tracking.

Pros

The automation has to be the number one pro! We also like being able to see what is booked and open. Recently, we noticed that we can now view email communication between us and our clients. Great update!

Cons

We can't quickly see the event date from the pipeline. We have to use another tool to view this or open up the client page.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Hey Devail and Nikki, Thanks for the review. It sounds like adding the event date to the pipeline is a big thing for you so I'm going to add that in shortly.

Andrew from Froehlich's

Great product with very responsive customer service

Pros

Works great, super easy to use and if you're a detail oriented, organized person, ET will help you thrive at your job. Not only does it help me be better organized, but It also makes it very clear what members of my team aren't very organized.

Cons

The few things I didn't like about it, I brought up with CS and the changed the program.

Jay from Upward Hartford

Easy, Intuitive CRM

Excellent. There are other CRMs out there but Event Temple meets our needs perfectly.

Pros

This CRM is perfect for our event space. It's easy to use and flexible so that we can change it to meet our specific needs. I've used other, more complicated and expensive CRMs and I would not go back. I work in a busy facility with a small team and many moving parts. Event Temple is a powerful tool for sales, invoicing AND managing our spaces. It's easy to use but when I had a question, the crew at Event Temple was quick to respond and took the time to make sure I was satisfied.

Cons

I have no complaints. I'm only writing here because I had fill this in to finish the review.

Response from Event Temple

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much Jay! We're very happy to hear you are seeing great results with our venue management software and CRM!

Dave from the Wedding Rev

I've seen a 50% increase in the response rate from couples.

Pros

I've seen a 50% increase in the response rate from couples. I have always wanted to do follow up but I would get too busy and would rarely get around to it. This software does such a great job of follow-up that once I have typed in the couples information, I no longer worry about if I have done enough to stay in touch with them. Plus, the staff is very responsive to any question I might have.

Cons

I would love to have a similar follow-up system for after I have met the couple and they are deciding.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much for the great review Dave! I'm just curious, what could we have done to make your 4/5 on Ease of Use a 5/5? It's great working with you too!

Sam from Evolved Entertainment

Gamechanger!

Changed so many things for the better

Pros

Our team can all see where each client is at, which helps us work remotely. The auto responder has gotten a lot of great feedback.

Cons

It took too long to come to my attention. We could have used this many years ago. I do wish I could get better graphical representation of hoe my company is doing

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much Sam. Im so happy to hear about the awesome results you are getting with Event Temple!!!

Sandy from Palafox Wharf Waterfront Reception Venue

Great application for automated emails which I was doing by hand previously. Tons of time saved!

Pros

Easy to use. I can create my own forms. Great for following up with current clients and prospective clients automatically. Just enter client's name, email and the template you want following and let it run! The administration is very nice and responsive.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Thanks so much for the great review Sandy!!! It's awesome to hear that you are able to manage leads, forms and event planning at your venue with Event Temple.

Dj from Welch Communications - WJUC 107.3 FM

Definitely worth the cost. My confirmed bookings increased 30-40% the first 6 months

Pros

I love the automated email followup through my own email account, and ability to draft my own templates to fit my business. I also like being able to view my statistics.

Cons

I'd like the leads to parse from emails automatically without using the third party software. The third party stopped working for me after awhile and I now have to enter leads manually.

Angela from Blue Wings Events, LLC

Use the drip email system and tracking who has viewed my emails after wedding shows.

I'm able to send drip emails and reminders and send out my blogs to prospects and I get a lot of open emails.

Pros

Easy to use for wedding couples. I like that I can use the calendar to get a quick snapshot of prospects for wedding shows. I have tried other systems and by far I get the most open rates from this system than others.

Cons

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Hey Angela, Thanks so much for the feedback. There is no need for the opt-out button because it's not meant to be an email marketing system. It's supposed to feel personal so having an opt-out would defeat the purpose. Instead, if they reply the email will stop. We appreciate your feedback but I feel you are using the system in a way we didn't intend it to be used and that's why you want to see the opt out. If I am wrong with my assumption on this please let me know. It is not meant to be a replacement to mailchimp, aweber, etc. Instead it is just to make sending all of your personalized emails faster and easier. It wouldn't make sense to put an opt out on your personal emails. Let's hop on a call to chat about it more.

Stephanie from Book More Brides

The best sales automation software I've ever seen for the event industry.

Pros

I absolutely LOVE the automation and template responses! They make it possible to follow up with leads automatically until they respond. The ability to see where leads are at a glance, and send automated text messages is amazingly powerful. We recommend this software to all our venue clients. Those who use it see immediate returns in terms of increased response from leads, time saved, and increased bookings as a result.

Cons

I'd like to see more integrations and reporting features.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much for the review Steph! We have an integration with Zapier and an API and are able to hook into anything else that has an open API or Zapier integration. Also we just released our advanced reporting last month. Im looking forward to showing you.

Brandon from And Ever Films

Great option to never forget your clients!

Saves me some time not having to actively follow up

Pros

Easy to use, great automation. Being able to see stats on your emails as well as read receipts is awesome!

Cons

For the price, I wish I could use it as a fully developed CRM instead of having to use both ET and 17Hats

Phill from Celebration Roadshow

I can now see all our leads, their status at a glance. Saves so much time. E-mail automation is fab.

Time saving, easier tracking of incoming leads.

Pros

Drag and drop across the dashboard. E-mail integration with O365. E-mail response automation. Filtering by lead status is also really easy.

Cons

Writing e-mails can be slightly 'laggy' sometimes, but it is over the internet, so not really the softwares fault.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Hey Phill, Thanks for your review! I just checked my side and the emails appear to be instant, let's do a screenshare on your computer sometime and see if we can speed it up for you. Im pretty sure this is an internet thing, not an Event Temple thing but I'd like to triple check to make sure it's SUPER FAST for you.

Maggie from Brewed

Easy to use, great integration, impressive

Pros

I've really enjoyed using this software because it covers all of the bases that you need when handling events and different venues. It's very easy to use and allows you to keep your client information streamlined and consolidated.

Cons

Response from Event Temple

Replied June 2018

Hi Maggie! Thanks so much for the review! I'll touch base to make sure I help you out with entering customer information into multiple accounts.

Dena from Larimore House Plantation

I have been very impressed with this service.

Pros

I love the ease of this service and how it reaches brides almost immediately and automatically. I love the features of the pipe line and how I can organize leads and keep track of sales.

Cons

I am still trying to figure out how I can just send a one time email blast like for example to a wedding show lead list. How to import leads and then just send one email to them instead of a series. I would like to be able to design emails with pictures and lay outs as I do with constant contact.

Fantastic System

Pros

Overall a fantastic and intuitive system for event planning for a hotel (or hotel like) business where multiple spaces. I love that the team is still constantly developing new features and are open to input from people using it on what kinds of features would be nice to see in the future.

Cons

Not really a con, but I guess that it is still in the development stage. I'm really excited to see what it looks like in the future.

simon from Cawdor Collection

Superb - we have 2 venues running simultaneously and the control this gives us is amazing.

Pros

The control we now have over our leads and how we deal with them - the work that event temple now does for us is like having another member of the team but at a fraction of the cost. The automations are really very good and when you think back at how you dealt with leads before event temple it doesn't bare thinking about.

Cons

At this point we haven't really found any cons using event temple - it appears to do exactly what we need it to do.

Dustin from Virtual Sounds Entertainment

We love using Event Temple to capture, maintain, and track our leads.

Pros

We like the texting feature the most. Our target client's would rather get an instant text message from us than email's or phone calls.

Cons

Event temple is consistently updating their product and features. With that being said there isn't any con's as of right now.

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Thank you very much for the review Dustin. Reading your review means a lot, especially since you have a pretty large organization with a large number of users. We will continue to add and update the product and will keep you posted of our future changes.

Rob from Melodies N Mayhem

This has been a game changer for my business.

More sales period. Helps save me time and educate my potential clients.

Pros

Email & texting in one service Ability to reach software designer directly for help Multiple follow ups for different services. Great videos posted with additional things to help my business.

Cons

I would like to get a text notification when I get a new lead.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Hey Rob, Thanks so much for the review! We can definitely look into building a text notification for when you get a new lead.

Edna from Square Eye Photography

Industry: Photography

I love this app so easy to use and so necessary to a thriving business

keeps me organized well at least my leads

Pros

I love the ease of use and the responsive customer service. It's a wonderful program that I highly recommend to anyone!

Cons

There isnt anything I dont like about the program. It runs smoothy. Maybe it it would be nice to have a dedicated phone app.. oh yeah you guys should totally work on that

Response from Event Temple

Replied July 2017

Thanks Edna! We will definitely look into making a phone app as well.

Tina from Romantic Planet Vacations

Save's me time which in the end saves me money.

Pros

I love that I have have multiple pipelines to be able to organize my work easily. I purchased the program it did take me a couple of months to really start using it. I love that I can set the follow ups especially from a wedding show. This has saved me a lot of hours each month to which in the end save's me money.

Response from Event Temple

Replied August 2017

Thanks so much for the review Tina!

Kim from Campisi's Restaurants

I just love this software

I have had nothing but top notch support from representative at Event Temple. He is always available to walk/talk me through something and could not be more pleasant while doing so. I don't know what I would do without him.

Pros

It is extremely user friendly. Easy to learn.

Cons

The way the gratuity is set up. I wish that you could just add to all at the end. and choose the percentage.

William from First Unitarian Church

Great Event Management Program

The staff at Event Temple has been nothing but helpful and responsive.

Pros

Ease of use; flexibility, and functionality

Cons

Need more access to stored event data.