• icon"Their reach is far greater than mine is, as a small non profit, so their built in marketing and promotion is a true feature."
  • icon"The cost - FREE - of course is great. The ability to create and collect custom fields of information."
  • icon"I like how you can see all the events in your area and how it's easy to book tickets from eventbrite with the best prices."
  • icon"I don't have any reason to hate or dislike this software actually. Unless its page load that sometimes takes more time than other website."
  • icon"It was confusing for my users to use the system from their end. It was common for people to register wrong."
  • icon"This can be a challenge for fake events or non-authenticated events that are selling tickets. Sometimes people will buy tickets to non-legitimate events and expect something else."

Browse all Eventbrite Reviews

• Have you used Eventbrite and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 4,422 reviews

Rachel

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Changed the way we do events

Onyekachi

Industry: Translation and Localization

Review of Eventbrite

You can manage multiple/series of events on this software and have the tickets recorded accordingly. It's been a great experience so far. No hassles.

Pros

Eventbrite is one of event management software with a user friendly interface. Ticket sales, event scheduling and conference is really easy with very interesting features.

Cons

There should be a payment method that people from different local backgrounds can easily use to pay for tickets. Example is local bank transfers. A lot of people are skeptical about card payments. Another is customizable reminder notification which is absent in the software.

Adam

Elite Event Management Features at Reasonable Cost

Eventbrite allows us to capture RSVPs and registration information for our nonprofit's events - both fundraising and community events. It can be used to run off badges and attendee lists for registration-required events. It's a platform that's used quite often in our broader community and trusted by our donors and volunteers. There are options to accept donations with registration, which has been helpful, as well.

Pros

Eventbrite offers top-level event management, registration, and ticketing features at reasonable costs, often added to ticket pricing and without upfront fees. Their free-tier features are excellent options for free community events and have save our nonprofit many headaches in managing RSVPs to fundraising events.

Cons

The more advanced features can be a bit complicated to navigate, with some options tucked and nested into other selections. Documentation is extremely helpful, though, and navigation is easier with just a bit of practice and experience.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Eventbrite makes our events searchable and easier to promote. It's a more formal appearing option compared to Google Forms. The more advanced features are far more user-friendly than Google Forms.

Ervin

Bright Events

Pros

I stumbled upon this software when there was an event for the top producers in San Francisco. I used this sofware and got a free ticket to the event. That was the first time I used this and I was impressed.

Cons

I do have to admitt after receiving a confirmation for my ticket. The event coordinator didn't have reference of my registration on thier end. I thought this was going to be an embarrassing moment however the ladies at the door allowed me to enter after listening to my side of the story and actually seeing my e-ticket.

Constance

I appreciate Eventbrite and its tools.

I appreciate the ease and access that Eventbrite provides, once you have familiarized yourself with its capabilities it brings an organization and sweatless experience to the event host and attendees.

Pros

The reports and analytics as well as the ease and access of purchasing. It makes the software a great tool.

Cons

Familiarizing yourself with all that it's capable of isn't always the easiest which can grow frustrating. I'd like to see more how-tos on the site.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Ease, organization and analytic tools.

Ahmad Farhad

Wonderful Event Organizer!

Eventbrite is a supportive partner for our business, this product helps us to do the main part of our events which is participants' online registration. Since we are using Eventbrite, we have seen high participation of people in our events, boot camps, conferences, and online workshops. Thank you, Eventbrite.

Pros

There're many nice features in Eventbrite to use, from online registration to online ticketing and booking, payment process, and much more. These tools are all together part of Eventbrite to help us organize events with good management.

Cons

We have been using this product for a while and fortunately, we didn't encounter any missing feature to be needed for the online registration of our events. But, we would love to see new tools in upcoming versions.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Because Eventbrite has more different tools for online registration.

Mansi

October 2022

Excellent platform for discovering real-time events

The overall experience of using their website is quite smooth and interactive.

Pros

I like the most that it is categorized by different types of events like music, business, food, sports, etc. which makes it quite easy for me to search for relevant events. The entire website is straightforward, and can even create any events easily.

Cons

So far I have not faced any critical issues. In case of any doubts, I can easily reach out to support and get help.

Waleed

Industry: Publishing

Event standard that fails so many accounts

Eventbrite doesn't take into consideration customization of the messages that go out. All in all, you can just incapacitate a few messages, yet not others. So if your occasion is facilitated somewhere else it actually sends your participants a befuddling email that has minimal pertinent data. That email has an essential source of inspiration that guides your occasion participants to download the Eventbrite application. On enlistment Eventbrite consequently checks the crates for participants to be advised of different occasions on their foundation just as news that Eventbrite needs to share. Basically, they market straightforwardly to your participants - except if they uncheck the pre-chosen boxes. It is extremely unlikely of eliminating the Eventbrite marking on enlistment. This is OK for a free stage, yet at any rate offer a paid rendition that considers that. They default to causing clients to enter their email address Multiple times during a short enlistment measure. Also, they should enter their name twice too. Their insightful following is disappointing contrasted with different stages, however hello it's free... so this isn't as large of an arrangement. To wrap things up... Eventbrite install broke our wordpress site. The javascript code meddled with our custom thank you page and leaves participants with a terrible spring up "

Pros

Straightforward, rich, clean UI List of attendees administrator is all that we need without abundance, cruft Framework is cloud based subsequently requires no abundance incorporation, administrator past a login, interface Reasonable rates for top of class work process All around known, no erosion or dread produced Marking is custom and adequate to adjust our own and Eventbrite's

Cons

Complex list of attendees sort highlights to give all the more fine need Recognization of VIP registrants Host and client profiles so records can be promoted whenever wanted Limits for not-for-profits and magnanimous associations Reconciliations ideally without Zapier Express related, suggested occasion controls

Matteo

Industry: Machinery

Gestione eventi per tutti

L’uso di questo servizio ha evitato la gestione di giri di email per invitare i partecipanti e raccogliere le loro adesioni. L’aggiunta della possibilità di raccogliere anche il pagamento online è una funzionalità che altrimenti avrebbe richiesto uno sviluppo o un software specifico.

Pros

Ottima la possibilità anche per piccole organizzazioni di poter gestire eventi, quali incontri, visite guidate e conferenze, in modo semplice e professionale. Molto bella la possibilità di poter gestire sia biglietti gratuiti sia biglietti a pagamento, con pagamento online o di persona.

Cons

Non ho riscontrato inconvenienti, essendo il servizio già piuttosto maturo e completo, compresa la possibilità di pagare i biglietti online sia con carta di credito che con PayPal.

Leslie

Amazing Platform for golf tournaments and special events

Overall, I really like hosting events on Eventbrite and I will continue using them for upcoming events. I would recommend Eventbrite for events of all types and sizes.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is being able to customize ticket types. Depending on which type of ticket an attendee chooses, the organizer can determine which type of questions the person registering must answer. For example, if you choose platinum sponsor, you are asked which shirt size you want. It is the best platform I have used for special events and even offers a check-in feature for the day of your event. There are endless opportunities for customizing your own event. Also, if you have a contract in place with Eventbrite for your events, they will not charge you a ticket fee for free events.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is the fees. I was expecting a processing fee for credit card sales but there is an additional Eventbrite fee. This was remedied by signing a contract with them. Now all my fees are capped at a specific price and I can now have the attendee absorb the costs.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Before switching to Eventbrite we were using Excel spreadsheets to organize attendees and having them pay through Paypal. Switching to Eventbrite has save so much time and money.

Productive an and worthwhile Event Management platform

Pros

- along with creating events, you can discover 'n' number of events happening around in various categories (art, academics, politics, festivals)- the look of the platform seems very refreshing and dynamic- option to check out the trending events' category- quite effective in building social connections through an event management platform

Cons

- you may get a lot of emails if you've signed up for different events, although that is something we can unsubscribe

November 2022

One of the best events planner

I can now easly plan my event and make it public in a matter on minute

Pros

It's free to use. They just take a percentage on the sold tiket.You can easily create your event and share on your social media plateform because of the integration.You can follow your subscription and automatically program future reminder.When you are building your event, you can customized the form.

Cons

In term of onboarding, it can take a bit a time to know where all the features are and how they function. But because you can do some test event, it a great way to quickly learn.

Matías

October 2022

Reseña sobre el software de Eventbrite

Pros

Lo que mas me ha gustado del software es su facilidad de uso, y la posibilidad de poder tener control sobre la organización de eventos que solemos ofrecer, sus herramientas son bastante útiles a la hora de crear encuentros de ámbito comercial.

Cons

No tengo comentarios negativos acerca del software.

Easy ticketing

I enjoy setting up events with Eventbrite and love how intuitive it is to use. Also, if you ask them to use your Paypal, they will paypay you as people pay you, instead of having to wait until after the event which can come in handy if you need to pay performers up front, etc.

Pros

Eventbrite works, and works consistently. Clients/potential attendees are almost all familiar with eventbrite and so I have to less wrangling, asking questions etc.

Cons

Their fees are hefty but worth it since you can actually get someone on the phone if there is a problem.

Reasons for switching to Eventbrite

Customer service-it was impossible to talk to a real person at BPT even though I appreciate their low fees.

Jared

Industry: Renewables & Environment

October 2022

Using Eventbrite is easy and a great way to encourage potential customers to engage with you in rega

Always easy to use. Got us the results we were looking for, and gave us another means of reaching new customers

Pros

Free event creation allows you to easily reach a large audience at a low cost

Cons

No real complaints about the service. The mobile app could be a bit more streamlined as compared to the website

atitaya

Amazing scheduling/event software...with the caveat that these ratings are for a very specific niche

Overall it was an amazing experience. We registered 100-125 participants with 10 pieces of mandatory information (it was a chess tournament so school, grade, level, rating, uscf id, address, phone number, cc number, child's name, parent's name). Parents found the form and payment incredibly easy to complete. The email confirmation is a nice feature. The nature of a chess tournament is that you have to register and check-in 100-125 participants in about 30 minutes on the day of the event, and have the information fields loaded into your system the night before. Eventbrite was a perfect solution for this scenario. Free-templated website builders tend to limit the number of data fields you can collect and hiring someone was not an economical or efficient option. The record of payment and list of participants was also helpful. Setting up the first Eventbrite event was moderately time-consuming and not the easiest to get the appearance as one would like...but with some tinkering it proved to be great. Once the first event was formatted...the other 2 events we hosted were super easy to replicate

Pros

Eventbrite does a fantastic job of making itself accessible to users attending your event...and it helps tremendously with signing up a large number of participants and collecting fees. As a volunteer chess coach I was able to use Eventbrite in place of designing a website, and buying a credit card reader or square type solution. We successfully hosted three 100-125 person events (chess tournaments) and it was an amazing...5 star out of 5 star application for that size event and that frequency.

Cons

The cost (cut that Eventbrite takes out) is high. If you are running a low volume (less than 50) event...I would recommend using the free version of Eventbrite for sign up and just collect the money onsite. If you are doing a higher volume event I would recommend either hiring a helper to collect the money and invest in a square reader (or if frequent events...maybe even look into website design with payment acceptance built in). For my particular event...more information fields were needed than what free template websites allow...and Eventbrite was fantastic at being able to accommodate those needs. I love everything about the way Eventbrite works...but be careful on the cost analysis side. For us...it was the most economic/efficient way for one person to register 100-125 participants efficiently. Plan for a close to 14%-18% cut...so the efficiency and convenience that Eventbrite provides has to be worth that percentage. For my particular situation...it absolutely was.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

The simplicity of being able to host the event solo without help. Getting a chess tournament started on-time is a significant part of the experience for kids and parents and Eventbrite helped stream-line the process down to where I could manage all of the moving parts. Not having to deal with payments on the day of the event increased my sanity and enjoyment by many, many percentage points...so the fee that Eventbrite takes makes it worth it. There is also an option to pass the fee along to participants...so don't let the fee completely run you off. Once in operation...the Eventbrite product performs its task superbly.

Great option, depending on your needs!

I am very pleased with the services provided with Eventbrite. It streamlines and centralizes so many processes involved in planning a conference. It also helps us keep on track, advertise with social media, and track data on attendees. It's an incredible option worth considering, especially if you are hosting/leading a free event.

Pros

Eventbrite is an incredible platform for managing events and conferences. Here are a few reasons you'll enjoy it: - It's extremely user-friendly. Of course basic, background tech skills are helpful, but it's easy to get up and going and learn to navigate. - Similarly, the user interface is nicely designed. Nothing tricky or odd in my opinion - the webpage design just makes sense. - You can use it across multiple types of devices - not just limited to your laptop. - As long as your event is free, you can use Eventbrite for free - that's pretty incredible. - The web platform has always been quick and responsive with no glitches/errors. - It integrates seamlessly with many other platforms that you may be using when organizing an event (Sched, social media, etc.). This is great for promoting! - There are lots of customization features. I feel like I've only scratched the surface with all that's available. - Effortlessly creates scanning systems for participants. - Although not as powerful as the website, there is a mobile version that is growing with features. - I just love that Eventbrite streamlines so many things for me. Instead of having to jump between multiple tools/platforms for multiple purposes, Eventbrite centralizes a lot involved in our process.

Cons

I have very little to complain about with this platform, but I do think there is room for improvement with customer support. There response time was good, but could improve. It might be helpful to build out a better FAQ or help system in the website, since there isn't a lot of blogs or help available from other sources. Next, we offer a free event for educators, but I think the service charge would be expensive and cut into profits if our event was a paid conference.

Reasons for choosing Eventbrite

Eventbrite was user-friendly, free to use for our event, and I was familiar with the platform from other conferences.

Anvita

Eventbrite is Everything!!

Overall my experience with Eventbrite has been fun, positive, and exciting. I love searching for community, charity, and music events to go to with my friends and family. Especially in the summer, there are so many festivals and shows going on that it can be hard to keep track, and all I have to do is search the type of event I'm looking for or the date, or enjoy looking through what they have on their homescreen and scroll until I find something I'm interested in (which is usually never a long time!). I have really enjoyed my experience with Eventbrite and would highly recommend. I have registered for and gone to numerous events that I only discovered through eventbrite with my family and friends many often, and I will happily continue using it!

Pros

I LOVE using Eventbrite to find all the local events going on around me. I go to shows and events often and I love this website so much for having so many things that are going on in one place. I love the website, it looks alive, updated, and active. The website alone has a nice look that suits its own purpose. What I love most about this service is that I can find more intimate community events that are closer to me, such as 5K's and even charity golf events, etc. that I can't normally find on "bigger" event websites. There is a wide range of events to choose from, and I love that they include community and charity events as well. I also love the checking out process, it is so user friendly and I feel secure checking out. Oh I almost forgot- I also absolutely love that I can 'search' for what event, place, and date I am interested in. I can type in "charity" and an entire list pops up, and I really appreciate the convenience and central location of finding out what's happening around me.

Cons

As with most event and ticketing websites, there is a fee to check out when buying tickets for any events that are not free. This is to be expected, and probably the only thing I "dislike" about this service. Otherwise I love that I have a range of free and ticketed events to choose from, and that for free events I can go ahead and register from Eventbrite. No other complaints here!!

Aislinn