What are Eventdex users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Eventdex software through verified user reviews

• icon"I also like the login dashboard display and the ability to see details at a glance. I have had good support when I have needed help."
  • icon"Eventdex is easy to use. The new online event, expo booth and match maker functionality is way ahead of others we’ve seen."
  • icon"I love the flexibility of Eventdex and the ease of use."
  • icon"Eventdex's strength is also its weakness. There are a lot of features and a new user can be confused by those."
  • icon"I find the html editors a bit difficult to work with. I found it difficult to understand how the templates work and how to make changes."

Browse all Eventdex Reviews

• Have you used Eventdex and would like to share your experience with others?

Corrine

New Jersey Meeting Planning Company - Absolute Events By Corrine

Pros

I love the flexibility of Eventdex and the ease of use. I have tried using many other tools and I find that this one gives me the ability to get registration for my clients program up and running very quickly with little to no issue. The reporting is also very good. I recommended the matchmaking aspect to another client which worked very well. I have also experienced Evendex as an attendee and the check-in app works quite well. I would highly recommend Eventdex for anyone looking for an affordable registration tool that does more than just allow you to seel tickest to an event, a pretty robust tool.

Cons

I don't really have any cons for this tool. I love that I can say that. Nice job Eventdex

Omar

Great Experience!

Eventdex helped me run a smooth registration process during my event and helped me deliver an excellent mobile application to my event’s attendees. Their support team was brilliant and I really enjoyed incorporating the Eventdex solutions into my events.

Pros

Eventdex was by-far, the most user friendly platform I have encountered that specializes in delivering mobile applications, registration modules and other essential software for all types of events. They deliver great user support and delivered on everything that was promised in our deal. In fact, they went above and beyond and went the extra mile to ensure that my organization has the best experience.

Cons

Extremely minor to none. Personally, I did not face any problems that weren’t addressed right away.

Reasons for choosing Eventdex

Better pricing and same features if not more.

Kerri

June 2022

Commencement Event Registration and Check-in

Overall, we were happy with our Eventdex experience.

Pros

We liked the ease of use and generation of a conformation email with our graduates.

Cons

I did not like how the reporting was split into multiple spreadsheets, with 1000 records each.

Reasons for switching to Eventdex

We were looking for a registration and event check-in software that was all inclusive and worked well with the hardware we rent for our event.

Neil

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I was pleased with the support that the team at Eventdex offered when I signed up.

Pros

I like the business model of the software. I also like the login dashboard display and the ability to see details at a glance. I have had good support when I have needed help. The navigation through the system is good.

Cons

I find the html editors a bit difficult to work with. I found it difficult to understand how the templates work and how to make changes,

Response from Globalnest

Hey Neil! We do appreciate when our customer is satisfied with the team and support. Will take into consideration certain views that you have mentioned and also happy to know that you've liked the overall interface and features.

Rajesh

Excellent customer support

I have used it at 5 events and have no issues at all. It is an inexpensive yet good software.

Pros

Eventdex offers almost all features at a fraction of cost than other similar software. It is easy to use and heavily customisable. Their customer service is excellent. I have been using Eventdex for 3 years and not even once I had issue with getting timely response from their team.

Cons

Eventdex's strength is also its weakness. There are a lot of features and a new user can be confused by those. More simplification (like expensive software such as EventBrite have) will be great.

Reasons for switching to Eventdex

EventBrite is too expensive.

Response from Globalnest

Thank you so much Rajesh!

Replied August 2019

Donna

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Eventdex is one of the best companies we have ever worked with. They have a highly responsive staff

It's very easy to use and allows the user to work with the problems with minimum time and resources.

Pros

It's easy to use and interfaces very well with our needs. The scheduling function is awesome. It allows our companies and partners to schedule their meetings with no assistance thus reducing time and resources. In addition, if there are any snags in scheduling, the Eventdex staff takes care of your needs immediately.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. We have used this software for numerous matchmaking events and have not had any problems.

Response from Globalnest

Hey Donna! Thanks for such a warm review! Hope you continue to keep us in mind for your future matchmaking events too :)

Ryan

Excellent customer service.

Reduced cost and excellent customer service.

Pros

We really appreciated the adaptability of the software to meet our changing needs. For example, we liked being able to create promo codes to offer reduced rates to conference attendees with special circumstances.

Cons

We really didn't have any cons using the software. There is always a learning curve when using a new tool, and this one was fairly intuitive from the user's perspective.

Response from Globalnest

Hey Ryan! Thanks a lot, it's a pleasure to hear a compliment based on our customer support. Knowing that the features and software met your requirements is what we work towards.

Ieasha M.

Industry: Research

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I have to give 5 stars all the way across the board.

Pros

They are professional, efficient and really masters at what they do. Since working with them, I've introduced several other department heads to them who are now working alongside them. When I need something changed they do so immediately. When I have questions, they respond immediately. When I need adjustments, they work with me to tweak until everything is exactly as needed. They continue to surpass my expectations.

Cons

I wish they would add a bidding (for auctions) to the software as many corporations are having fundraisers.

Christopher

April 2022

User Friendly

Good

Pros

Pretty easy to use after tutorials and trial and error

Cons

You need an extended tutorial in order to get use to the all of the functions available

Leigh

Industry: Government Relations

December 2021

OUTSTANDING Support and Event

VERY RESPONSIVE. I had to make a change last minute and they were amazing to work with and so responsive. I was shorthanded and they took every client and worked with them. BEST SERVICE EVER!

Pros

The Eventdex Software was great, easy to use, support was so responsive

Cons

Eventdex worked great - last minute clients were not able to secure the appointments that they wanted however that was not Eventdex - that was the client

Reasons for choosing Eventdex

Responsiveness, cost, great service and support

Reasons for switching to Eventdex

I was shorthanded and needed support

Rekishia

Working with Eventdex Was Exceptional!!!

Working with the Eventdex team truly exceeded my expectations. From the start to the very end of my event they demonstrated the highest level of professional and provided excellent customer service. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff was thorough and helped to answer all of my questions, giving me great peace of mind. On the day of my event their team members were present and technical support ensured that everything ran smoothly. Eventdex provided an impressive platform that allowed virtual attendees to be a part of multiple interactions to include Clubhouse-style rooms and Breakout sessions. Virtual attendees shared that it was as if they were onsite at the actual event. Eventdex provided me with a seamless one-stop system that made managing my event easier to include ticketing, registration and mobile applications. This is my first time working with Eventdex and will most definitely work with them again for future events. The Eventdex team is Awesome!

Pros

I liked the hybrid capability to host my event. The virtual platform provided a real-life experience as if attendees were present.

Cons

The software was user friendly and there was not anything that I did not like about it

Response from Eventdex

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Replied September 2021

Eventdex is terrific for events and match making

I’ve used Eventdex for several years now with a non-profit I’m on the board of. The software is very strong and improves each year. They don’t rest on last successes. The support is amazing.

Pros

Cons

The admin interface could improve but this hasn’t been a show stopper for us.

Anu

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I have used this app at various events and find it very easy to use

Pros

I like the product because it is extremely simple and intuitive. Furthermore, the people behind the product are always there to immediately address all issues and are so polite about it - outstanding customer support

Cons

Initially (2 years back) there were a few bugs but I have had no problems in any of recent uses in the past year.

Vivian

Industry: International Trade and Development

A powerful software that enable hassle-free business matching event!

Pros

Eventdex - Matchleads is a very useful platform for supporting business matching events. From administrators' point of view, it streamlined work processes and allowed the team to achieve more with less human resources and tightened time-frame. The system flexibility allowed customisation to support our unique requirements. Users also found the platform easy to use as the interface design is simple and intuitive. The support team is also highly responsive to our enquiries and requests. We would recommend this software to other event organisers.

Cons

The data import process can be fine-tuned so that administrators can have full control. The matching logic can also be enhanced to allow tripartite meetings.

Sandeep

A great product!

Pros

We started using Booth Leads to manage our Connecticut Business Matchmaker event in 2014. We manage both event registrations and schedule 1:1 meetings between participants. Booth Leads made this easy and we received great feedback from participants on the new system. Customer service has been excellent . highly recommend!

Response from Globalnest

Hey Sandeep! Glad to hear that the boothleads software worked well for you, we really appreciate these kind words!

Ana

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

The platform is quite user friendly and easy to use for non IT personnel.

Pros

It is a platform that really facilitate managing an event, making sure that everyone is registered, sharing all information of the workshops, producing reports and all other issues related to organising an event.

Cons

We had some difficulties with printing the badges but the customer support was very useful in solving the problems.

Response from Globalnest

Hey Ana! Great to hear such a positive and precise review based on our event management software and nice to know that our platform helped excute your event in an easier way. We're constantly striving to improve our product and will pass on your feedback regarding badge printing to our tech team.

Gary Giancarlo

Worked flawlessly over 52 shows and 16,000 attendees

Pros

Great support when adding licences on short notice Clean, intuitive interface Compatible with most popular phones

Cons

Application Programming Interface required for use with Eventbrite .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Response from Globalnest

Hey Gary! Thanks for the feedback - It's always a pleasure to hear about our software doing well for multiple events and working seamlessly for these many attendees.

Diane

September 2015

Booth Leads was an efficient piece of technology that saved me the time and effort. Excellent!

At business conferences, you want to network to as many people as possible. Booth Leads was an excellent option to meeting people, scanning their name tags, and making notes about follow-ups -- all from my Android! I was able to easily download the 50+ contacts into Excel and now I can systematically follow-up without the usual business card notes that need to be transferred to Excel...Everything is there! And the cherry on the top? Customer Service. Emails are answered with a phone call within an hour (or less) and the folks that answer the phone really do stay with you or get back to you with a resolution! Exceptional! Thank you, Booth Leads!

Response from Globalnest

Thank you Diane! BoothLeads

Replied September 2015

Reshma

November 2014

Great innovation!

I was introduced to Booth Leads a few years ago - from it's inception, I have found the app ahead of technology and very useful instead of carrying around business cards. It's an easy way to capture a potential lead's information, instead of fumbling around to grab a business card. It is very easy to use, all you have to do is align the camera with the barcode, and the information has been captured.

Response from Globalnest

Thank you very much for review. We will keep up the best quality and improve the customer support

Replied November 2014

Andie

November 2014

Booth leads

Fantastic Customer Service. They get to the bottom of the issue quickly. Easy access to registration and responds time for assistance is fast. However, would like to see more features for reports.

Response from Globalnest

Really appreciate the review, Andie! Glad to know you were satisfied with our boothleads application as well as our customer support. We're constantly in the process of upgrading our product with more enhanced features, so hopefully you'll find our reporting better the next time round!

Hercules Team!

They managed to create an automated and customized matchmaking event that was truly on point. The tech team was genius in ensuring all key words provided to them described each of our participants which made for a more accurate and relevant appointment for each person attending the event.

Pros

Software is truly easy to navigate and the team behind it is FANTASTIC!

Cons

I cannot really tell you as my usage was very limited which is to our own detriment because I think we could have taken an advantage of the entire program had we made up our minds to use it alot earlier!

Amber

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Muhammed and the EventDex staff were extremely accommodating, helpful and friendly.

Pros

I was searching for a software to handle specific tasks for my upcoming event. EventDex checked all the boxes of my check in requirements and the staff was extremely helpful with training and ensuring I was knowledgeable with how to use the application.

Cons

Its not as intuitive as I would have hoped, but I think with some minor tweaking it can be a little easier to navigate without training.

Response from Globalnest

Thanks for the feedback, Amber! It's always a confidence booster when our team and support is appreciated.

Shelli

October 2014

A great product!

We started using Booth Leads to manage our Connecticut Business Matchmaker event in 2014. We manage both event registrations and schedule 1:1 meetings between participants. Booth Leads made this easy and we received great feedback from participants on the new system. Customer service has been excellent - highly recommend!

Response from Globalnest

Thank you very much for the feedback. We Assure the best quality services all the times.

Replied October 2014

Zuzana

October 2014

Boothleads

Easy to manage and search. Great customer service and flexibility. Event on site presence is a great plus. Would like to see more options for reports generating. But overall, excellent

Response from Globalnest

Hello Zuzana Dworkin, Thank you very much for the review. We are coming up with our new launch "EVENTDEX" which will have more reporting and analytic features. Assuring you the best services all the times. Thank you

Replied October 2014

KL

Time used: Free Trial

When technology is not your thing & you need tech support!

Our rep is the best when it comes to "fixing" things, Fast, detailed and pleasant to work with. I could have never participated in the eventdex if it wasn't for his willingness to help!

Response from Globalnest

Thanks for such a postive review! Nice to know that our customer support is up to the mark and we will surely strive to maintain this level of support.

Eventdex