Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"We have held smaller events with 50 participants and used the program with ease, as well as larger events with participant numbers up to 1,000."
  • icon"Love the user-friendly ease of the software. It's easy to set up, and easy to navigate from a consumer standpoint."
  • icon"It is really easy to use. The platform is friendly to the eyes and isn't cluttered, Instructions are easy to follow."
  • icon"Inability to edit some features once an event is published."

Have you used Eventleaf and would like to share your experience with others?

All Eventleaf Reviews

Great communication from support team, and a great product!

Pros

A straightforward interface is easy to use and understand. Having different needs for levels of event planning, I have found this product to be great for smaller event coordination with the option to upgrade for larger events. We have held smaller events with 50 participants and used the program with ease, as well as larger events with participant numbers up to 1,000. Pricing tiers are great for companies of any size - with even a free option. The option to print nametags for planned attendees was a nice feature. I receive regular updates from the Eventleaf team and find them very helpful. This is a product that is affordable, easy to use, and I would defenitley reccomend.

Cons

I did find an issue that once I had changed a date for an event I was unable to make a few edits to who had registered. I was able to contact customer support and they advised me on how to correct my error. Turns out it was my mistake - my complaint was that it wasn't easy to determine my error. However, I would not call this a "con" as the customer sopport was top-notch.

Sonna Lynn

Eventleaf is both user friendly and cost-effective

As an Event Coordinator, I have researched and used several different event management software programs. I chose and have used Eventleaf by Jolly Technologies for several years because it is extremely user friendly as well as cost effective. I highly recommend Eventleaf to my colleagues and several have also chosen this program for their company because they also found that the site is.

Pros

Eventleaf has all of the bells and whistles that other well-known programs have as well as a lot of other pluses. I am able to manage several events simultaneously within my agency’s organization page. The well-structured dashboard allows me to track and manage registration; keep track of sales; and engagement activities. The program enables me to design my own website with a personalized URL to drive registrants to the event. Eventleaf can link directly to hotels, manage speakers and exhibitors, and produce a well laid out agenda. I am able to manage registration and attendee information throughout the event as well as checking-in, payments, and class sessions. My favorite part of Eventleaf is the engagement component that administers invitations, reminders, and notifications all within the site which means my inbox does not get over whelmed. However, if I want to, I can forward requests to my agency email. During the event, Eventleaf allows me to use polls to engage attendees. After the event, Eventleaf can be used for follow-up surveys. The program is an annual cost that varies by the number of annual registrants.

Cons

Eventleaf is constantly upgrading its program to address market changes. If there were things I did not like, I reach out to the support group and they help me.

Reasons for choosing Eventleaf

The site takes me through a series of questions that helps me design and post my event website. The cost is a lot less but I feel that I am getting more with Eventleaf than other sites.

Rebecca

December 2015

Eventleaf Review

Eventleaf has taken the stress out of organizing and facilitating events both big and small. Especially if you are a new entrepreneur or even new to the event scene, Evenetleaf will help you get through each step from customizing your invitations and registration to completing financial transactions and payouts. Personalized and customized I.D badges and express check-in helps your clients skip the paperwork and get right to your product while allowing them to feel how valued they truly are. Eventleaf will help you present your materials in a professional manner and the ability to gather and track your contacts all in one place is a bonus that business owners can't afford NOT to have. The only con that the software runs for Windows only but overall, considering what you get for such an affordable price structure, that's is a very small speed bump! Add to the above that if your event is free, so is your use of Eventleaf, you really have nothing to lose by trying it out. The really is a helpful product and I encourage anyone to give it a try- you will not regret it!

Response from Jolly Technologies

Thank you Rebecca for your review. We want to clarify one thing. Only Eventleaf Desktop requires Windows, Eventleaf Online can run on any OS (Mac, Windows, Linux). Plus, we are going to release our iOS / Android App in next few weeks.

Replied December 2015

Julie

Do yourself a favour and check out what they have to offer!

My experience with using this software over the last 2 years has been wonderful. The team at Event Leaf are always willing to hear any new ideas i have which could make using the software more advantageous for me. I cannot begin to tell you how quick they are to respond to any emails i send ... considering we live on opposite sides of the world, it has been so refreshing. I love the fact that when they were starting out they weren't charging customers to use the software, they wanted to take the time to make sure they had a great product to offer, very professional but not clinical.

Pros

After getting my head around using it for the first time, i found it easy to navigate my way around and how much information you can upload.

Cons

When sending out the survey/ratings after the event my only option was to send it out to everyone who booked in to attend, rather than just those who actually attended. - I made mention of this to Event Leaf and they got straight onto it, their programmers had worked their magic and rectified that issue for me.

Michele

I love Eventleaf!

I am able to keep several meetings/conferences separated easily and organized!

Pros

This software is wonderful for the many small meetings/conferences I have to plan. It is easy to use and easy for participants to use. It is nice to have it for no cost (with some limits) for what I need. I would recommend this to everyone!

Cons

The only thing I was not happy with was the printed nametags. They are not user friendly as far as being able to set up sizes of the fonts and things like that. I was not able to use the feature because I needed the nametags to be more standard - everyone's name the same size font instead of Stephen looking normal and Bob looking very big and awkward.

Faiza

Amazing results and great performance

In a healthcare organization, the applications for attendance is huge. But with Eventleaf managing this complex task is smooth and very efficient.

Pros

The software helped me manage the influx of attendees so well with all the information intact. The customization was so reliable and flexible.

Cons

The survey results and leads were little sketchy. We wanted more specific outcomes which was later fixed by the customer service.

Filip

February 2016

An amazing gadget which will surely help your organize your events and meetings much better!

Our company dealt with the problems related to the event and meeting organization before we introduced Eventleaf to our everyday communication. Simply, some people would say that they are able to attend the event and later on they simply wouldn't show up because there is no functional way to call off the invitation. Therefore, we had to implement an event planning software into our company's needs. The other business company, which is our partner, has recommended Eventleaf to us since they have used it for quite a while and it has proved to be easy and reliable to work with. Since we introduce the Eventleaf to our company, we started organizing better. Making an event is just few clicks away and with automated e-mails for all the future attendees you are able to perform such work in matter of moments. Before, we would have to invite each individual and it would take days without any official confirmation that the attendee will eventually come to the meeting. Now, if someone wishes to cancel due to illness or some other thing, it's easy to check out of the list. With Eventleaf, we are able to track down all the attendees and prepare ourselves better, especially if the event has few hundred people who are attending. I would surely recommend Eventleaf for the improving the functionality of the company, as it is completely reliable and easy to use. A wonderful solution to many business problems.

Micheal

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Fantastic Company,Awesome Software

The software is appropriate for a venture that has various gatherings as well as substantial meetings,which spares time and cash since participants register on the web. It disposes of the administrative work and enables you to provide details regarding everything, similar to participant data ,income by enlistment type,leading solicitations,travel and that's just the begining.

Pros

Registration Email Notifications Solicitations Post Event Surveys Occasion Websites

Cons

Better streamlining/synchronizing with CRM programming projects. Extra Testing .

Diana

February 2016

The best tool to manage your events!

It was my first time using a product like Eventleaf Online. If you need to create an event and do not have any clue on how to do it, Eventleaf is just for you! I was recently asked to organize a couple of events in my community and I had no clue on how to do it, where should I start or what to do. I found this platform to be a very easy tool to use. I was able to build the registration system very quickly and organize everything so fast. It also allowed me to use different languages. It allows you to connect it to Facebook, which was great for me. You can organize a small event in less than an hour. Payouts and billings are easy to track. You can manage everything from one platform and do not have to worry that you forgot something. The selling platform has proven to be very good for selling tickets, workshop packages, and courses. The platform also allows for different languages, a great and useful feature and one that surprised me. Pros Multilingual, can be used from all countries Easy communication Easy to use Directly connected to payment platforms Free for free events Excellent support Facebook connection Attention to details Cons None, it´s perfect. Can´t wait to organize a new event!!

Heela

February 2016

Excellent all-in-one event planning software!

I have used many event planning softwares in the past, but I have never felt so calm and confident towards an event before Eventleaf. In the past, we used in addition to an event managing software, an external company to print our badges, and another for all payment issues, and a third company for security. With Eventleafs' amazing features, I now no longer have to deal with that headache. Whether it's the secure payments I can trust, the excellent driver's license scanner or the easy and fun event badges, I now save time and money on the The best part is definitely how user-friendly the software is. I've been using the software for over a year and never had any big issues before and most importantly throughout our events. If you're looking for a stress-free process of event management, this is definitely the software for you!

Vivek

November 2015

Eventleaf has been a great help

We are an IT Consulting company helping local university with their events. We recently switch to Eventleaf and used it for 3 events so far. Our experience so far has been very good. These are the things I personally really liked about Eventleaf --- They have both online and offline solutions (Internet is not that reliable where I live and this has feature has been a savior) --- Eventleaf offers creating flexible ticket packages. For our educational training events it is really useful to offer flexible selection of classes --- Event web page creation is also very powerful compared to other products --- Their desktop / tablet application (which stays in sync with online) is convenient to use in a busy high foot traffic environment

Nilesh

February 2016

Amazing software.... did wonders to manage my event!

Recently I had to organize a promotional event in New Delhi for my startup company; I used Eventleaf for managing the event registrations and other important tasks. The interface was so effortless and user friendly that I barely got into any problems, even though I am bad with using software, still I managed to use Eventleaf like a pro! And by the end of the event, I was really surprised how everything went so smoothly with just a team of 3 guys taking care of everything. It surely did wonders for me, I definitely recommend other event managers to use it.

Sheila

Easy and Affordable

I have been looking for an affordable, pay-as-you-go registration platform for a long time. Eventleaf checks all the boxes and then some. I have used it for live events and virtual and it has been a wonderful registration tool for both.

Pros

It is so affordable and easy to use with excellent customer service. I have tried many software platforms over the years and this is by far my favorite. I love the responsive design of the custom event website, and how easy it is to build. I also love the app that is included. No need to enter information into a separate app or platform. Fully integrated into the system.

Cons

I sometimes am looking for a little more detailed reporting options. It is not always intuitive when building a survey or form, and there is a little bit of a learning curve. I always get support from customer service and they help me right away.

Reasons for switching to Eventleaf

Affordability and not being forced to pay in advance for registrations that I may or may not use. I lost thousands of dollars in unused registrations during COVID.

Kazden

Phenomenal program

We recently changed from a previous event management system to Eventleaf and have no complaints! The service is phenomenal. There was no learning curve with the program as it was extremely intuitive and allowed us to stay organized while creating and managing our event. Ticketing and the check in process were seamless. Eventleaf is an extremely intuitive program, and with no experience we were able to get the hang of it quite quickly. This was our first time using the service and we will definitely be using it in the future to book events.

Samarth

Loved this !!!

It is rare that I write reviews for anything, but when I am really impressed with something, it is hard for me not to. Recently my company was planning an event. I used Eventleaf for the first time to arrange everything for the event. I must say that it is easy to use with powerful features. On site check in, and a lot more things. We all know that organizing a big event and collecting the payment for it is a one of the challenging tasks. But Eventleaf has helped me to make things work much more smoothly.

Angelica Christine

January 2016

The Best Software Out There.

One of the best ID software I have come across with. Downloaded a few weeks ago and now enrolled for PRO. We are a small company, every small details matter to us and ID flow with its unique features like customizable badges with your company logo, biometrics and record managing system has made our life easier which enables us to concentrate on other important work. ID Flow is a totally reliable ID card software and until date no hassles or errors.

Ilyes

August 2022

Improves our capacity to offer successful events

Pros

It allows our organization to manage agreeing, affordable, and user-friendly online event communication and registration (less than three minutes). It also creates invitations and gathers all the event information so no need to use another app. Overall, it makes me able to manage all of the data, analytics and registering in one place, which improves our capacity to offer interesting and successful events.

Cons

It doesn't offer an additional design offer and as I didn't purchase its premium version I can't tell more because of the short using period.

Muhammad Hasaan

Eventleaf is Time Saver

Eventleaf Online is one stop shop. It allows a person to easily create beautiful event websites with profiles, agendas registration and so much more. The organizers and attendees were incredibly pleased with the functionality and ease of use. We have since recommended Eventleaf Online to a few other larger conference event organization with continued positive feedback.

KENNETH

REGISTRATION

I LOVE THE WAY PEOPLE CAN MANAGE THEIR REGISTRATION.

Pros

OTHER PEOPLE CAN MAKE THE REGISTRATION MORE EASY

Cons

IS DIFFICULT TO PUT A CREDIT CARD PROCCESOR.

Rebecca