• Pros

• "The software helped me manage the influx of attendees so well with all the information intact. The customization was so reliable and flexible."

• "After getting my head around using it for the first time, i found it easy to navigate my way around and how much information you can upload."

• "Registration Email Notifications Solicitations Post Event Surveys Occasion Websites"

• Cons

• "The survey results and leads were little sketchy. We wanted more specific outcomes which was later fixed by the customer service."

• "Eventleaf is constantly upgrading its program to address market changes. If there were things I did not like, I reach out to the support group and they help me."

• "Better streamlining/synchronizing with CRM programming projects. Extra Testing ."

Browse Eventleaf Reviews

Kristi from Nordstrom

Great app for the 21st Century!!

Pros

I love this software because it allows us to get rid of paper agendas, having to make new copies if the agenda items change, etc. It also allows us to print badges without having to do a bit of formatting! It's a great tool that the training attendees LOVE!!!

Cons

I wish we could pick the font size on the badges. The attendee names seem so small for badge usage. Other than that, I really love the app!

Sonna Lynn from Idaho Transportation Department

Eventleaf is both user friendly and cost-effective

As an Event Coordinator, I have researched and used several different event management software programs. I chose and have used Eventleaf by Jolly Technologies for several years because it is extremely user friendly as well as cost effective. I highly recommend Eventleaf to my colleagues and several have also chosen this program for their company because they also found that the site is.

Pros

Eventleaf has all of the bells and whistles that other well-known programs have as well as a lot of other pluses. I am able to manage several events simultaneously within my agency’s organization page. The well-structured dashboard allows me to track and manage registration; keep track of sales; and engagement activities. The program enables me to design my own website with a personalized URL to drive registrants to the event. Eventleaf can link directly to hotels, manage speakers and exhibitors, and produce a well laid out agenda. I am able to manage registration and attendee information throughout the event as well as checking-in, payments, and class sessions. My favorite part of Eventleaf is the engagement component that administers invitations, reminders, and notifications all within the site which means my inbox does not get over whelmed. However, if I want to, I can forward requests to my agency email. During the event, Eventleaf allows me to use polls to engage attendees. After the event, Eventleaf can be used for follow-up surveys. The program is an annual cost that varies by the number of annual registrants.

Reasons for Choosing Eventleaf

The site takes me through a series of questions that helps me design and post my event website. The cost is a lot less but I feel that I am getting more with Eventleaf than other sites.

Rebecca from Beccas Beloveds

Eventleaf Review

Eventleaf has taken the stress out of organizing and facilitating events both big and small. Especially if you are a new entrepreneur or even new to the event scene, Evenetleaf will help you get through each step from customizing your invitations and registration to completing financial transactions and payouts. Personalized and customized I.D badges and express check-in helps your clients skip the paperwork and get right to your product while allowing them to feel how valued they truly are. Eventleaf will help you present your materials in a professional manner and the ability to gather and track your contacts all in one place is a bonus that business owners can't afford NOT to have. The only con that the software runs for Windows only but overall, considering what you get for such an affordable price structure, that's is a very small speed bump! Add to the above that if your event is free, so is your use of Eventleaf, you really have nothing to lose by trying it out. The really is a helpful product and I encourage anyone to give it a try- you will not regret it!

Response from Jolly Technologies

Replied December 2015

Thank you Rebecca for your review. We want to clarify one thing. Only Eventleaf Desktop requires Windows, Eventleaf Online can run on any OS (Mac, Windows, Linux). Plus, we are going to release our iOS / Android App in next few weeks.

Katlene from LTP

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Event Leaf Review

Overall we are satisfied on the app, we are able to ease alot of bottle neck during the event and make our program to run smooth.

Pros

What I like most is that the app actually helps to ease bottle neck during an event. 1. Pre-registration and actual registration - We were able to know the actual confirm attendees on the event and be able to have surveys in one platform same as the platform through out the event. Also, registration during events usually cause long ques of looking names of the attendees and signature, but here using barcode that will just needs to scan it ease ques on the registration. 2. Announcement during breaks - Attendees usually go to different areas on the venue and sometimes organizer needs to check areas to check attendees in this we just send announcement on the app that the program resumes, or announcement on the event program for the preparation of atteendees most likely if its a big crowd.

Cons

the least that I like is that is have additional feature like a survey that we can easily show the survey results. or anything that we can use in the program. So that there will one app that we will be used through out of the event

Great communication from support team, and a great product!

Pros

A straightforward interface is easy to use and understand. Having different needs for levels of event planning, I have found this product to be great for smaller event coordination with the option to upgrade for larger events. We have held smaller events with 50 participants and used the program with ease, as well as larger events with participant numbers up to 1,000. Pricing tiers are great for companies of any size - with even a free option. The option to print nametags for planned attendees was a nice feature. I receive regular updates from the Eventleaf team and find them very helpful. This is a product that is affordable, easy to use, and I would defenitley reccomend.

Cons

I did find an issue that once I had changed a date for an event I was unable to make a few edits to who had registered. I was able to contact customer support and they advised me on how to correct my error. Turns out it was my mistake - my complaint was that it wasn't easy to determine my error. However, I would not call this a "con" as the customer sopport was top-notch.

Julie from Rener Health Products

Do yourself a favour and check out what they have to offer!

My experience with using this software over the last 2 years has been wonderful. The team at Event Leaf are always willing to hear any new ideas i have which could make using the software more advantageous for me. I cannot begin to tell you how quick they are to respond to any emails i send ... considering we live on opposite sides of the world, it has been so refreshing. I love the fact that when they were starting out they weren't charging customers to use the software, they wanted to take the time to make sure they had a great product to offer, very professional but not clinical.

Pros

Cons

When sending out the survey/ratings after the event my only option was to send it out to everyone who booked in to attend, rather than just those who actually attended. - I made mention of this to Event Leaf and they got straight onto it, their programmers had worked their magic and rectified that issue for me.

Michele from Texas A&m University System

I love Eventleaf!

I am able to keep several meetings/conferences separated easily and organized!

Pros

This software is wonderful for the many small meetings/conferences I have to plan. It is easy to use and easy for participants to use. It is nice to have it for no cost (with some limits) for what I need. I would recommend this to everyone!

Cons

The only thing I was not happy with was the printed nametags. They are not user friendly as far as being able to set up sizes of the fonts and things like that. I was not able to use the feature because I needed the nametags to be more standard - everyone's name the same size font instead of Stephen looking normal and Bob looking very big and awkward.

Faiza from Helping Hands organization

Amazing results and great performance

In a healthcare organization, the applications for attendance is huge. But with Eventleaf managing this complex task is smooth and very efficient.

Jillian from New Hampshire Government Finance Officers Association

Easy Program for Beginners

Every issue I have had they have had resolved quickly. The people are phone have always gone above and beyond.

Pros

It is really easy to use. The platform is friendly to the eyes and isn't cluttered, Instructions are easy to follow.

Cons

Inability to edit some features once an event is published.

Reasons for Choosing Eventleaf

I liked the way the platformed looked and they didn't make me jump through hoops to get a price.

Reasons for Switching to Eventleaf

RegOnline changed companies and I did not like Cvent

Maddie from Interior Design Society

Easy-friendly event platform!

Evenleaf is a great option for an event that requires paid registration. So easy to use on both ends!

Pros

Love the user-friendly ease of the software. It's easy to set up, and easy to navigate from a consumer standpoint. It's also modern and visually appealing.

Cons

The site has some limitations such as the specific display and layout on the site.

Filip from Pharma Co.

February 2016

An amazing gadget which will surely help your organize your events and meetings much better!

Our company dealt with the problems related to the event and meeting organization before we introduced Eventleaf to our everyday communication. Simply, some people would say that they are able to attend the event and later on they simply wouldn't show up because there is no functional way to call off the invitation. Therefore, we had to implement an event planning software into our company's needs. The other business company, which is our partner, has recommended Eventleaf to us since they have used it for quite a while and it has proved to be easy and reliable to work with. Since we introduce the Eventleaf to our company, we started organizing better. Making an event is just few clicks away and with automated e-mails for all the future attendees you are able to perform such work in matter of moments. Before, we would have to invite each individual and it would take days without any official confirmation that the attendee will eventually come to the meeting. Now, if someone wishes to cancel due to illness or some other thing, it's easy to check out of the list. With Eventleaf, we are able to track down all the attendees and prepare ourselves better, especially if the event has few hundred people who are attending. I would surely recommend Eventleaf for the improving the functionality of the company, as it is completely reliable and easy to use. A wonderful solution to many business problems.

Micheal from The Record Shops at TSS

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Fantastic Company,Awesome Software

The software is appropriate for a venture that has various gatherings as well as substantial meetings,which spares time and cash since participants register on the web. It disposes of the administrative work and enables you to provide details regarding everything, similar to participant data ,income by enlistment type,leading solicitations,travel and that's just the begining.

Diana from Hospiten

February 2016

The best tool to manage your events!

It was my first time using a product like Eventleaf Online. If you need to create an event and do not have any clue on how to do it, Eventleaf is just for you! I was recently asked to organize a couple of events in my community and I had no clue on how to do it, where should I start or what to do. I found this platform to be a very easy tool to use. I was able to build the registration system very quickly and organize everything so fast. It also allowed me to use different languages. It allows you to connect it to Facebook, which was great for me. You can organize a small event in less than an hour. Payouts and billings are easy to track. You can manage everything from one platform and do not have to worry that you forgot something. The selling platform has proven to be very good for selling tickets, workshop packages, and courses. The platform also allows for different languages, a great and useful feature and one that surprised me. Pros Multilingual, can be used from all countries Easy communication Easy to use Directly connected to payment platforms Free for free events Excellent support Facebook connection Attention to details Cons None, it´s perfect. Can´t wait to organize a new event!!

Piaras from Volunteer Ireland

February 2016

Our experience has been very positive!

I organized a small charitable event in my local community recently and used the Eventleaf free edition. Simply put, Eventleaf takes the guess work out of event planning. And, because my event was free, so was Eventleaf!! On the plus side for Eventleaf, business people who attended, commented on the way the event was organized. So as a token of appreciation to Eventleaf, we introduced them to the product. So, I guess the saying is true; One good turn deserves another! Everything in this product is highly and easily customizable from the invitations to the I.D badges. You can design your event page so that it makes a real impact that makes it stand out from the crowd. The product offers unmatched design flexibility and is compatible with social media platforms which makes it essential for advertising your event. Overall, the experience I had was very positive and I would highly recommend this product to others.

Himanshu from Ecommglobe Technologies

Eventleaf is the best for Event Management

Eventleaf Online is ease to use for both small and large events. I can manage my event from a tablet, home or office PC and phone. All in all I am happy with this product and highly recommend this to any of my associates. As an owner of an IT company, I have attended many trade shows, exhibitions and events required registration and also organized events to open a new branch in another place. I was looking for a platform which would help me conquer this task and I didn't have much time. I read about Eventleaf Online and discovered that it is that all in one platform I had in mind. I created an account and after few clicks I was done with publishing my first event. Eventleaf Online Pros: . Event Management . User Friendly . Trusted Payment Platforms ROI on Eventleaf Online purchase: . Software running very professional . Fulfilling client needs . Better customer service

Roxayne from CodeStream Studios

Very Satisfied/Happy to be a Client

We host events at different locations. Our events serve both students and parents and they take place at the same time however, the actual events are different. This creates a specific problem especially since the students in most cases will use the same email as their parents. This event model has always created substantially chaotic pre-registrations and check-ins. EventLeaf has truly impacted both our preregistration process and checkin process. Our last checkin was so smooth that we only used half of the staff needed to do so. Also the app looks fantastic and displays our announcement and information in a very professional, easy to use and visually appealing way. We are very pleased with the product!

Pros

It's very pleasing to the eye. Clean lines and beautiful design

Cons

It's a little pricey and there is very little customer support during the weekends when most events take place. This leaves the customer in a very uncomfortable position if technical or any other type of support is needed.

May 2016

Kenyan from crestrank

May 2016

Awesome!

I bumped into Eventlife when I was doing a review on event management software programs. The website looked professional thus drew my interest. For me to come up with an honest review I had to try it out. The software literary keeps you on the driving seat of your event. You are able to flawlessly keep track of every aspect of the event where you are able to track from the guests attending the event to how you spend the money that you generate. In addition to these attractive features, it's also easy to use. All you need to do is register with the site and with basic computer skills you will be able to use the software without the need of taking time to read or watch instructional videos. I highly recommend the software to everyone having an event. It doesn't matter whether you are having a large or small event. The software will meet your needs.

Viktorija from NAZVEZI

Does it all for you!

The software makes my job easier and I am very impressed. Eventleaf is an intuitive platform that works for you. The platform is incredibly easy to use and allows you to set up smaller events in less than an hour. The interface is very professional and you can do everything needed for the event in one place. We were very surprised by its functionality. It gets you where you need to be, efficiently, quickly and at a reasonable cost. With the badge customizing feature you can create a badge with your company logo. The pay outs and billings are straightforward and easy to track. The selling platform has proven a very good solution for selling tickets and analysing sales. The platform offers to choose from several languages, a great and useful feature for a multinational company, and one that surprised me greatly in a very positive way.

Richard from IBM

February 2016

Our client was so impressed!

I was tasked to plan a project kickoff meeting for a brand new client who had the reputation for being stringent when it came to attention to detail, and like any other consultant we wanted to deliver nothing less than perfection. My mission was to make sure this project kickoff meeting was a success. I needed a software platform that was all in one and easy to use to organize this very complex event. Choosing Eventleaf did not disappoint. Registering online was simple and custom designing the event page for all invitees to see exactly what would happen when was actually a lot of fun. Our client was so impressed with seeing actual photos of who the key speakers were to be and the colorful layouts made the agenda eye catching and easy to read. I highly recommend Eventleaf to anyone who's planning a huge business event or a small corporate meeting from beginning to end.

Jeremy from Synacktek LLC

The best invite platform I have found

Pros

It is easy to use and very customizable per event.

Cons

I wish the registration took less steps. My customers routinely don't make it through the multiple screens.

John from Initiate Demand

Eventleaf Online is the solution

As an international design firm, we are asked to build a full range of online solutions for clients. We are always seeking the best solutions to fulfill our client needs, and sometimes they come in already built packages. Eventleaf Online s one such solution. It allows a person to easily create beautiful event websites with profiles, agendas registration and so much more. Our first look at Eventleaf was prompted when a large local church was seeking a better system to manage one of their largest FREE events, with over 1000 attendees. Instead of invest in a custom built solution, we recommended Eventleaf Online. The organizers and attendees were incredibly pleased with the functionality and ease of use. We have since recommended Eventleaf Online to a few other larger conference event organizations with continued positive feedback.

Heela from Nova Point of Sale

February 2016

Excellent all-in-one event planning software!

I have used many event planning softwares in the past, but I have never felt so calm and confident towards an event before Eventleaf. In the past, we used in addition to an event managing software, an external company to print our badges, and another for all payment issues, and a third company for security. With Eventleafs' amazing features, I now no longer have to deal with that headache. Whether it's the secure payments I can trust, the excellent driver's license scanner or the easy and fun event badges, I now save time and money on the The best part is definitely how user-friendly the software is. I've been using the software for over a year and never had any big issues before and most importantly throughout our events. If you're looking for a stress-free process of event management, this is definitely the software for you!

amanda from MIT

a reliable product

its the best out there in the market, we find many products for event management but not good as this. we organised a event for 3 days and we had to invite 2000 guests. we thought we could handle the management but we couldn't because we were only 4 persons who were admins so we had to find something and then we got to know about this and on very first day we sent 500 invitations in just few clicks. we designed our badges very easily and tracked record of live event through its live report feature which displays the live attendance of the guests who has arrived in the event. we also used it feature of reading bar code reading for fast management( it requires separate bar code reader).. overall, we loved it and recommend it to others. just try it first and you will definitely love it.

Xcevio from University

February 2016

Defiantly going to be using Eventleaf in the future!

I recently used Eventleaf for an event at my school and it was extremely helpful! I have used other types of program to make events, so this was my first time using Eventleaf. And I have to say, it made the whole process of making the event laidback and trouble-free. Since I was able to design my page, I could make it look like a professional did it. The page included my guest speaker, a summary of the event and some pictures. The people that ending up attending really like the confirmation email because since I could customize the message and give them specifics on where free parking was located. Lastly, I was able to collect data for the event by easily checking in people who actually came to the event. I am defiantly going to be using Eventleaf in the future.

November 2015

Vivek from Beri Computers

November 2015

Eventleaf has been a great help

We are an IT Consulting company helping local university with their events. We recently switch to Eventleaf and used it for 3 events so far. Our experience so far has been very good. These are the things I personally really liked about Eventleaf --- They have both online and offline solutions (Internet is not that reliable where I live and this has feature has been a savior) --- Eventleaf offers creating flexible ticket packages. For our educational training events it is really useful to offer flexible selection of classes --- Event web page creation is also very powerful compared to other products --- Their desktop / tablet application (which stays in sync with online) is convenient to use in a busy high foot traffic environment

Sourayan from Bits Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus

February 2016

Best site for Event Management!

Eventleaf Online has helped me organize all my college events without a glitch. The site sports excellent tools, free of cost, to put up an excellent event page. It is very easy to use and gives great returns. You can have your page up and running in no time at all. It is a must-use tool for any event manager. It is highly customizable to fit any event scenario, small or large, non-profit or paid. Another very important feature I feel is scheduling of event registrations, which exempts you from manually launching registrations and closing them when deadlines are met. It is a great site. I will continue using this site for all my events. I recommend you to do so too or give it at least one try.

Mark from CB Realty

February 2016

One stop shop for event planning

Having worked and lived in the financial capital of Shanghai, I have attended countless trade shows and events requiring registration, name tags and bar codes. I wish that Eventleaf Online had been around back then. With their platform, the back counter side of organizing an event is able to accommodate, whether it be a city wide industry gathering, or an international event that brings together tens of thousands. Working in an industry with many moving parts it is great to know that our events will be professional and seamless as all the steps from the initial invitation to the payment and the registration at the event itself are all on one platform that can be monitored live.

Sienna from Lone Wolf Wealth Planning

January 2016

Saved us lot of time and money

We sent personalized emails to every guest; we didn't have to spend money on badge designing as badges were easily designed in Eventleaf. We were informed by email time to time as soon as our guests arrived; this is really cool feature of their on-site application. We were storing contacts in MS Excel before and it was very difficult to manage it as sometimes the entries crossed 600 and sending email to everyone was a difficult job but we had to do it. However, by switching to Eventleaf we avoided such a waste of our manpower and time as with Eventleaf we can store all the contact details in Eventleaf and the product sends the emails to everyone on the scheduled date.

Courtney from JPI

Wonderful and Easy to Use

I like any sign-up process that is simplistic, and I was happy to have that first impression with Eventleaf. I think the interface is aesthetically pleasing, and easy to use. I think this software is fantastic for anyone that could benefit from better managing event processes. Being free, I think it's a great, risk free option. The only thing I wasn't completely pleased with was the fact that there is no compatible downloads for Mac operating systems. I have a partition, so it doesn't matter for me personally but if I didn't, I know that would be more irritating. Overall, I am very pleased with Eventleaf!

Fatima from Empower Pakistan

Eventleaf is Awesome

Highly recommendable I must say. So pleased with the results it generated in the ticketing and packages for our paid events. Also promoting our networking events on social media. Best of all, this framework permits you to manage everything in one platform I believe this event registration system suits all organizations. Eventleaf has all the features for managing meetings and training event registrations. Features like online registration, on-site check in, badge printing with customizable design makes Eventleaf a unique and such a great event management platform.

Donald from Hannyfield solutions

February 2016

Absolutely everything I need!

What a great help I found in Eventleaf platform!I was highly relieved of stress in planning my company's highest turnout event since inception. With over 1800 people in attendance,Eventleaf platform helped,starting the beginning of the process, in planning, registration, to setting of reminder notification to attendees.The organizer crew had nothing left for them to do.The payment option all hosted with no hassle.I was highly satisfied with overall service of the El. I will keep recommending the website and I will definitely use other services provided by Jolly again.

Nilesh from Cyber Panthers

February 2016

Amazing software.... did wonders to manage my event!

Recently I had to organize a promotional event in New Delhi for my startup company; I used Eventleaf for managing the event registrations and other important tasks. The interface was so effortless and user friendly that I barely got into any problems, even though I am bad with using software, still I managed to use Eventleaf like a pro! And by the end of the event, I was really surprised how everything went so smoothly with just a team of 3 guys taking care of everything. It surely did wonders for me, I definitely recommend other event managers to use it.

Gabriel from Hubs & Ports FZE

Best from the rest

This is the best. I have tried many of the event management platforms but this is well organized, powerful and really easy to use. Eventleaf has all i need from creating event till the attendees Check In. i was amazed that i could even print badges with bar-codes and you can just scan them as they attend the events. I even have an option to sell tickets, send invitation to my followers via various social media network. Thank you Eventleaf i can now maintain and manage all my work both offline and online this made my work much much easier. I just love it !

Iyad from WillMass

February 2016

Eventleaf is Easy and very intuitive

I found Eventleaf a real pleasure to use and hassle free. The interface is very intuitive designed for ease of use with straight forward login. It is a kind of application that works for you instead of you having to learn and work for it. Eventleaf is packed with all the right features I could ever need organise events hassle free. The registration process was super easy and did not make me jump through hoops like other online applications around. The dashboard is clean, friendly and full of functionality without being crowded and confusing.

Kazden from McMaster University

Phenomenal program

We recently changed from a previous event management system to Eventleaf and have no complaints! The service is phenomenal. There was no learning curve with the program as it was extremely intuitive and allowed us to stay organized while creating and managing our event. Ticketing and the check in process were seamless. Eventleaf is an extremely intuitive program, and with no experience we were able to get the hang of it quite quickly. This was our first time using the service and we will definitely be using it in the future to book events.

Jari from Binary

Great support

Recently I have launched a ICT oriented organization in our university campus name "Bonary" . Sometime we arrange workshop, seminar for the members and it is necessary to register. At the very beginning time I used google form. But it is not enough for managing an event. I was informed about Eventleaf by one of our club member. This feature is very user friendly so this was very easy to use for me. Now I can get all of the payment to my master-card. I like there service very much and highly recommended to every organizer.

Samarth from BHS

Loved this !!!

It is rare that I write reviews for anything, but when I am really impressed with something, it is hard for me not to. Recently my company was planning an event. I used Eventleaf for the first time to arrange everything for the event. I must say that it is easy to use with powerful features. On site check in, and a lot more things. We all know that organizing a big event and collecting the payment for it is a one of the challenging tasks. But Eventleaf has helped me to make things work much more smoothly.

herminia from Universe Realtors

love being an Eventleaf user

Eventleaf is my go to source for all my event publishing and promotion needs. I run a small non-profit that throws weekly events. Eventleaf makes it easy to publish events (that look beautiful!), manage events, and promote events. Since using Eventleaf as our platform for events, we've seen a huge increase with new users. Additionally, their customer service is 5 stars and the reports available are top notch. I truly love being an Eventleaf user and highly recommend their services.

Angelica Christine from Quality One Cargo

January 2016

The Best Software Out There.

One of the best ID software I have come across with. Downloaded a few weeks ago and now enrolled for PRO. We are a small company, every small details matter to us and ID flow with its unique features like customizable badges with your company logo, biometrics and record managing system has made our life easier which enables us to concentrate on other important work. ID Flow is a totally reliable ID card software and until date no hassles or errors.

Ann from Fargo Public Schools

I rate Eventleaf a 6 out of 5

I rate Eventleaf a 6 out of 5 (better than 5). We used EL Online and LOVE the product, easy to use. Jolly thought of everything we needed and it is FREE! We had training workshops coming up. We were able to start and stop when we wanted, send as many reminders as we wanted Definitely recommending our IT department check out the other products offered by Jolly. We may be interested in having students check-in and out of classrooms.

Jyotika from Executive Platforms

January 2016

One stop shop that works like a charm!

The most effective way to handle registrations, generate and print badges with bar codes and scan them to track attendance in specific workshops, Eventleaf (old name Event Track) is a one stop shop that works like a charm! It also allows me to add custom logos to each badge, all through a simple excel import. Excellent customer support in addition, makes this software a must-have. Extremely pleased with this investment.

Burt from BurtSteingraeber.com

January 2016

A must have software for Event planning

Eventleaf is truly a snap to use. When I say there is no learning curve, I mean - none. From the overall setup of your event to tracking registrations and analyzing ticket sales; the system does it all. It is a total immediate solution for anyone who plans events large or small. Lastly having the ability to track income AND expenses in one platform, make this software a "no-brainer" to use.

Muhammad Hasaan from PMAS Arid Agriculture University

Eventleaf is Time Saver

Eventleaf Online is one stop shop. It allows a person to easily create beautiful event websites with profiles, agendas registration and so much more. The organizers and attendees were incredibly pleased with the functionality and ease of use. We have since recommended Eventleaf Online to a few other larger conference event organization with continued positive feedback.

Yinka from MFM Women Foundation

Awesome software. This is the best event software I have ever come across. Makes my job very easy

This Software is doing more than I envisage. It is user-friendly and makes it even easy for the invitees to accept invitation and register. Such an excellent product

Pros

Initially looks complicated and overwhelming

Cons

Easy access and user-friendly. Worth to invest money for ministry retreats, companies etc

February 2016

D from Private (Education Institute)

Cleanest and most professional

Overall GREAT - one of the better products out there and we tried a bunch of them. It's the cleanest, most professional interface. We will be able to do pretty much everything we need. The registration piece (customization of the form) is SO much better than the others. Allowing public registration for free in order to test is GREAT!

Michael from Al Areesh Cargo Clearing and General Land Transport Company

Simply Perfect

Eventleaf is one of the best platforms I have used and one of its kind. It's very simple to use, highly reliable and powerful at the same time. It provides complete solution to event management industry. Trust me I have used couple of them and every software has 1 or more drawbacks and many features are missing which turns into a nightmare.

Taneil from Tenth Concept

February 2016

A must have platform for event management and promotion

There are many great features that Eventleaf Online offer, one of the main features I found impressive is the social media promotion tool. This makes it easy to connect and market the event to your social media following. The software is user friendly and the customization of the event page and email communication is a great bonus.

Nigorn from SPE Thailand Section

Industry: Oil & Energy

One of very best web application to manage your event

Pros

Ease of use, richness in required features and associated apps.

Cons

On the first page of Event creation, there is no auto save functionality. If you forget to save your entries, then you have to start all over again..

Yinka from MFM Providence

January 2016

Eventleaf is everything I have always wanted

I give Eventleaf a 5/5. We organize HUGE events with more than 10,000 people. Eventleaf is everything I have always wanted an event software to do for us. It makes my job easy. It is a wonderful product. I love the software and I am really impressed. I have recommended it to other companies.

Mark from Pegasus Events

February 2016

Eventleaf is must for any Event

I have been using Eventleaf for a few events. It is ease to use and plug & play event software. It has a great feature to able to track all the essentials of our events. The income, expenses and contact information is right at my finger tips. I must say that it is a good investment indeed.