• Pros

• "I like the ease to use this program and the costs"

• "Comprehensive package, ease of use, easy to design and set up registration pages. Looks aesthetically pleasing when completed. No glitches encountered."

• "Great promise with intuitive layout and customize able layout."

• Cons

• "Only that one issue with the software - we were using a keyboard character in our title that caused the problem. But it was resolved quickly."

• "No sitting map configuration yet. Other than that, everything is great."

• "I think some menus could be streamlined and easier to find/navigate, but it's a very small complaint and not a huge deal. "

Browse Eventzilla Reviews

Chris from FOL Sports

A must have for events!

Eventzilla is my go to for all my events. It has allowed me to expand my business and offer customers a quick and easy way to sign up for my events.

Pros

Ease of use, lots of features to match a variety of events. Easy to customize and personalize.

Cons

Would like some additional customization features.

Reasons for Choosing Eventzilla

Better pricing, ease of use.

Karyn from St. Vincent Martyr School

Great event solution with robust features

This enabled us to look professional when ticketing for events and helped us keeping events organized and secure.

Pros

Eventzilla is a great solution for event management. The ticketing feature is awesome and the event tracking tools are very useful. It is easy to setup events and customize the event forms to capture the data you want from the guests. Admission at the door is easy using printed or mobile codes to scan.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to customize the confirmation email with the free version, but I am impressed with the solution overall.

Reasons for Choosing Eventzilla

Eventbrite was too costly for our basic needs.

Sandra from Community Internet

Eventos de Community - Social Media

Una vez que se aprende a sortear los obstáculos lo usamos mucho.

Pros

Poder clonar un evento para hacer uno nuevo Los códigos de descuento La variedad de tarifas que se pueden crear

Cons

- Las traducciones al español del panel de administración son nefastas, están hechas por una máquina y a veces es muy difícil entender. - Tenemos que desactivar algunas funcionalidades que puede ver el cliente porque está tan mal traducido que es un antimarketing. Es perjudicial para el negocio pues confunde al cliente. (Ejemplo: Ranuras izquierda!?). En su día ya les escribimos informando de este tema, exactamente el 12 de enero de 2018, pero nadie nos contestó. - Algún texto está en Samoano en vez de Español (TATALA LE NUMERA FAALILOLILO (TUU I LE FAITALIA) - Cuando caduca la fecha de una tarifa y entra en vigor otra, hay que hacer el cambio manualmente (hay que estar a medianoche atento para hacer el cambio) - El editor no permite cambiar el texto de tamaño o color. - No poder programar eventos en otra moneda (Dólares y Euros) Tenemos 2 cuentas de eventzilla y necesitamos usarlos en 2 navegadores distintos para poder trabajar con España (Euros) y Latinoamérica (en dólares)

Brad from Our infinite company

Gets the job done

Pros

Easy to use. Has a mobile organizer app to scan tickets. Can send multiple event reminder emails.

Cons

No feature to add direct hotel booking site. Cannot view event website on app.

Felicia from Morris Media Studios

Way Better Than Eventbrite!

I'm glad I found this software. Lots of options and functionality.

Pros

I like Eventzilla most because you are able to receive your cash right away as opposed to waiting a week or two after your event.

Cons

No one really likes to pay fees but Eventzilla's fees are reasonable.

Metis from Positive Effects Training

Best option for my business.

I am a dog trainer that hosts yearly workshops where I want people to be able to register and pay online. Eventzilla was easy to set up and get started, and my clients found it easy to use as well.

Pros

Able to customize payouts. Easy to refund customers.

Cons

Like most of the other options, the cost.

Danielle from Learning Express Toys

Use for Free events

I have had great success with this site.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use & how I can customize my event & tickets.

Cons

I wish the entire Eventzilla site was free to use.

Easy to Use, Great for Small Businesses

Overall positive experience.

Pros

The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. Setting up events is quick and straightforward. Events are customizable, which is nice as we hold many kinds of events (in-person, online, etc.). We've been very happy with it - it's helped our small team manage events without complication or hassle.

Cons

We've only had one issue where the Facebook link was not working correctly, but the customer service team helped me rectify the problem quickly. It would be nice to add a speaker or company's LinkedIn or Instagram profiles in addition to Twitter and Facebook.

Cost

Mayowa from Apptix

Easy to create events.

Pros

Eventzilla makes it easy to create events and customize how I want my event page to look like. It has a simple interface, making it easy for attendees to register for events. I am also able to send messages to my attendees all at once.

Cons

I have had trouble paying for event tickets in time past on Eventzilla. Apart from the issues with payment , Eventzilla does a good job in every other area.

Brian from SDA Church

Simplifies Events

Eventzilla has made registering individuals for events simple and convenient. It has helped us keep costs down while having a professional presence on the web for our event.

Pros

I love that on a limited budget I can have a professional presence on the web to register individuals for events. With free events/meetings we can keep our costs down. If the attendance is beyond the free plan, we can pass along the fees to the registrant means we can keep our costs down for using the service.

Cons

Overall, there isn't anything not to like about this service. It has simplified life for us when setting up events and meetings.

Paul from Bob the BA - The League of Analysts Inc

The Good and the Not So Good - Feature Rich and Affordable

Affordable event management application that was quick to get up and running

Pros

Cost - It's cheaper for events then most other solutions, Ticket Pricing - great with coupons and volume discounts, CheckIn - easy with the mobile phone applications, Check Out and Purchase - straight forward and the event pages are pretty good

Cons

We run 30 events or more a year. Our issue is that someone registers or purchases a ticket to an event but can't remember which one. There is no way to search all our event registrations at once, you will need to go into each event and search. This is very frustrating and time consuming. The event page looks great but adding formatted text can be a bit tricky. There were a few events where trying to get the formatting correct was awful and challenging - we just had to go with straight text only approach. When viewing all events there is no option to sort events - alphabetically, dates, etc. it would be great to be able to do this and to sort descending or ascending to find events more quickly. When an order is PENDING (meaning it hasn't been paid for online) the attendee doesn't show up in the attendees report until the order for the registration is PAID. We would prefer to have the attendee list contain a column that indicates if the ticket is paid for or not. That way the mobile registration app could alert us more quickly about payment status.

Fritz from Ric Hoff Memorial

Great Event Management Software

I have used for years for both a High School Reunion and several golf tournaments. It works well. Keeps the Management of attendees.

Pros

Allows you to quickly setup an event, set the Venue, Set the Tickets. Accept Payments. Notifies you of Purchases. Generally a one stop for the Event. It can handle any type of event.

Cons

Did not find it sooner. Would be better if you could spread payments using WEPAY instead of PayPal. It may be a feature but I have not found it. That would be a General Ticket is taken down by a 4 Ticket Purchase. I use Eventzilla for a golf tournament but I have several tickets that are for 4 golfers. We also sell singles. I would like it if I could reduce the Single Player count when a Foursome was purchased. I now do that manually.

November 2015

Jennifer from Organizer of LSU ¿ 1995 Nursing reunion

November 2015

Relatively easy to use. Your Eventzilla home page can provide you with lots of useful information!

I used Eventzilla for a 20 year Nursing School reunion. I am not a professional party planner, just a mere mortal with limited computer skills and a desire to see long-lost friends. This website was perfect for us! Attendees could easily pay with a credit card. You then have to set up an account with PayPal (or similar) to have the money deposited into that account. The Eventzilla fee was a dollar per ticket sold. The fee with Paypal was 2.9% of whatever you are charging for your "ticket" plus 30 cents. Setting up the website was fairly easy, although somewhat time consuming (as any website would be). You can get all sorts of helpful information from your home page about website traffic, aborted ticket sales, etc. If you are selling tickets to something and trying to make money doing so (not the case for me) I can see where this info would be very helpful. I did have to contact customer service one time. I was surprised that there is no phone number to call, only an email address. They did respond to my question quickly, and gave me the information I was looking for. My one complaint, is how the page looks where payment takes place. My attendees would decide how many tickets they were purchasing then click the next button. No prob. On the next page they would fill out their personal info so I would know who was purchasing the ticket, then click the next button. No prob. This next page shows a confirmation number with their name. Next to their name they are to pick a payment method (either Paypal or credit card). This payment area is not set up in a clear fashion. That, coupled with the confirmation number, meant quite a few people thought that they were good to go, but in fact, were not, because they hadn't paid! My suggestion is to NOT give a confirmation number before payment is received as well as revamp the look of the payment screen. Having said that, I would definitely use Eventzilla again. If they could fix the payment screen, they would be darn near perfect.

Kathy from Veterans Transition Support

Eventzilla saves us money for our Non-profit

Pros

I like the ease to use this program and the costs

Cons

I wish they had more features for tracking those who attend our events in the free package

Cathy from EMS SubDesk

Easy and automated

We like this site for its ease of use, but would love the options to search for attendees by name and allow attendees to cancel their own registrations.

Pros

Free service, automated emails to participants and organizers, looks good, easy for participants to use.

Cons

Would like the option to search for participants by name since we host so many events. We would also like a clearer explanation to participants as to how to cancel their own registration.

Response from Eventzilla

Replied March 2017

Hi Cathy, Thank you for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs. 1. We do have plans to improve the name search - in the coming weeks, so you can find attendees easily. 2. Attendee self-service is live now. Attendees can view and download their tickets easily. In the near future, we are adding options using which attendees can edit or cancel their registrations - when it is enabled by event organizers. Thanks again, Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Denise from Road Runner Photography

The software has gotten better over time. It is not the most intuitive but it certainly gets the job

Pros

I am able to imbed registration linking on to my website. And it works well with PayPal. It isn't hugely expensive.

Cons

That the software doesn't recognize ticketing levels correctly. For example if you have a max registration of 10 and you have deposit, 1sr installment and 2nd installment registration ticket levels, the system will show sold out when 7 deposits, and 3 1st installments are made even though there are 3 spaces left. This is very annoying.

Gerald from Kizomba Sem Limite

5 stars all the way...

I recommend big time... What a great service and easy to use. Further, you get your cash NOW, no need to wait at the end of the event. Customer support is awesome. Bang for the buck...

Pros

Everything...

Cons

Need french version option upon registration

Response from Eventzilla

Replied March 2017

Hi Gerald, Thanks for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs. Great feedback about displaying the language selection option on registration. We plan on implementing you feedback in the next release. Thanks again. Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Kira from GIrls + Data

Great alternative to EventBrite

Overall I like EventZilla better than EventBrite. Not only for the cost (we are an official non-profit and giving even a small % is a lot to us), but also for the number of features that we get for that cost. Additionally, adding different types of tickets is really helpful because we can accommodate certain scenarios with our students without having to manually manage different, common ticket scenarios (e.g., reduced cost).

Pros

I used EventBrite, but switched to EventZilla and continued to use EventZIlla because I feel the following is a better value for my money: - Seemingly more features - More customization of my event - Better admin/management features of the individual events as well as the account as a whole - Analytics on events

Cons

- Setting up the payment was a little bit "round about" in understanding how to do so - Refunding/Canceling orders was confusing. The help document did not provide enough clarity. - Inability to transfer registrations between events without refunding money.

Response from Eventzilla

Replied July 2018

Thanks Kira for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to have you on-board. Our product management team will review the items you had mentioned on your review and add it to your continuous improvement roadmap. Thanks again. - Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Marcellina from UW-Center for Child and Family Well-Being

Industry: Research

A user friendly, visually friendly-ish tool that could use some updates

We've been using Eventzilla for quarterly classes and event registrations. There are bugs in the system we don't like, but we've figured out a way around some of them to make it work for us. I took on the task of managing the tool without any training provided to me and it's been relatively easy to pick up as the site options are pretty intuitive. The tool has some limitations such as not being able to track sent messages, like when you've notified someone to complete their registration, or when you've notified someone on your waitlist that they can register. Another thing that bothers me is it will not allow us to overbook an event as the the administrator, which means if you cap your event, you have to go through a lengthy and risky process of opening registration up again to the public if you want to register someone on the back-end after your event has reached max cap or it's past the registration deadline. This is something we have to do a lot and it is time-consuming. Overall the tool is useful and pretty user-friendly, but we would like to have better email tracking and customer tracking abilities and will be exploring other options.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Very little if any tracking capabilities.

Tracy from Metro

Versatile event registration site

Eventzilla has been a great tool for my organization for organizing workshops, open houses, and other events.

Pros

I like that Eventzilla has a lot of options for my events. I can customize all of the details, as well as ticket types, registration details/questions, response emails, reminder frequency, etc. It gets me the information I need to collect data on my registrants and understand my audience better.

Cons

The software is a little cumbersome at times. Some of the great features are pretty hidden and you really have to look for them. The text box fields are also a little tricky sometimes - especially if you copy and paste formatted text. The text boxes allow for text editing and style options, but it is easy to get weird lingering formatting to stick and make things look funky.

Carol from Springboro Chamber of Commerce

Eventzilla Review - Springboro Chamber of Commerce

Excellent system, we have used for about 4 years.

Pros

Ease of use, fast response time, immediate posting, easy to clone events and copy events, edit events and use to register for our members.

Cons

I dislike sometimes that the system is down during the week. I understand sometimes maintenance has to be done, just wish it would be done in the evenings, or on the weekends.

Cindy from Safe Choices Alcohol and Drug Program

It has worked wonderfully for my business.

This software is excellent for our purpose. Easy to edit, delete, clone, do attendance. The mobile app is excellent. I have had no changes that I could not figure out. It is very user friendly!

Pros

It is so easy to modify and add to! When I have to delete and re-enter due to a typo, it is very simple to edit. Very user-friendly! Love the mobile app. It is so handy when doing attendance. I really like all of it.

Vincent from Travursity, LLC

Six Events Experience

Although this service will improve and has potential to be very good, I would recommend you look at other programs such as Eventbrite and take some notes from their business model. They are very efficient and work very seamless without lag. Although I like your event customizing much better than Eventbrite, the rest has been just off mark. Again, I am sure you will improve over time with feedback such as this.

Pros

Great promise with intuitive layout and customize able layout.

Cons

Reports and real time operation. When a report is ran, it should be able to be opened within a minute or less. Not be told that it will be emailed when ready. Sometimes it took a few minutes, other times, it took hours or never was emailed. Changes when customizing the event were not quick and sometimes had to wait 5 minutes or more for them to lock in, even after refreshing the cache. Payments would need to post before tickets were issued, and constant complaints from customers that would not receive their tickets and verified by us as well. Real time purchasing information was a let down as well as the app.

August 2016

Jason from Warthogs Motorcycle Club

August 2016

Eventzilla

We used the software for about 1 year, as a registration method for a large convention. Overall, the software works well, but there are some flaws, especially with payment methods offered.

Pros

Ease of tracking total numbers of registrants. The ability to download as an excel file at the end, to manipulate into the sign-in sheets that worked best for us.

Cons

The payment methods offered were limited, and not customizable. Also, PayPal was the "online payment method", but PayPal has serious issues with anyone trying to use their cell phone to pay (instead of a laptop/pc). Also, if someone needed a registration modified (name changes, email changes, etc.) it was extremely time consuming and frustrating to do.

Rex from Rockhampton Grammar School (last position)

My experience with Eventzilla

It saved the organisers a heap of time, and we rarely had anyone registering that found the registration process difficult to use.

Pros

* It really simplified the process of people registering for our workshops, both for them and for us. * When I had an issue with the software, the Eventzilla team got back to me straight away and resolved the problem. * Our workshops had the same format, so we were able to create a new form for registering by just editing an existing form. A real time-saver. * And because we weren't charging teachers for the workshops, it was free to use.

Elizabeth from Valley Youth House

Good Alternative for event registration

Overall it has been a useful tool. Creating events is really simple and once you have a template, editing it for future events is a snap. Eventzilla also makes check in super simple which has sped up our registration check in lines. I do wish there was a way to do a few customizations on the tickets. We often giveaway items at our events and wish you could print things like sizing or some sort of code on each person's ticket. Its not a deal breaker by any means, would just be a nice feature.

Pros

Overall it is easy to use and customize. We use it for internal events that our staff attend and customizing it to our needs is pretty easy.

Cons

Occasionally editing is difficult. If you are creating a multiple choice option and make a mistake, its not easy to just edit the one line that has a mistake, rather you have to delete it which then changes the order of how you had things listed. This can be corrected, but its an extra step I'd rather not have to make.

Kelsey from Campbell & Brannon

Industry: Law Practice

Great event platform

Great platform does what I need it to do without being difficult to use.

Pros

This product is easy to use. Everything is in individual categories making is step by step to set up for whatever you’re trying to use this platform for.

Cons

I would like to see a simplified yes or no rsvp without having to be a ticket sale.

Cost and functionality.

Melinda from Bless The Badge

We love Eventzilla!

Ease of managing registration and I love that it's free. We are a non-profit so it's so appreciated that you keep the basic free!

Pros

I was hesitant to try a registration management site I had not heard of before, but I went ahead and did it. I've been very impressed in how great it works! It's pretty easy to use and if you can't find something, you can search the Q&A section. I've been using it a little over a year now for various events for our non-profit and I love the fact they keep the costs low, and even free for the general system. We will continue to use and promote Eventzilla whenever possible!

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of any. I've noticed it has a tendency to remove my cover photo at times and rearrange my custom questions. But those are just little quirks that are easy to work around. Just double check everything before publishing the event!

Matthew from Distribution Canada Inc.

Easy To Use

Definitely useful to help organize your next event.

Pros

Super user friendly and you are able to track all components of your event in one app. Plus, having the convenience of paying through the software for your event tickets is helpful.

Cons

I think better integration with social media.

Edgar from MediaLux Produxiones

Industry: Performing Arts

Big Ticket Platform For Any Size Event

We run many cultural events and performances, all free of charge. So we needed a professional solution for ticket handling that solves many logistic issues, starting with ticket sale windows, personel, ticket printing and event entrance control. With Eventzilla we solved all these issues and many more. Social marketing gets boosted on the fly and post event CRM is pretty cool and helpful also.

Pros

Everything! It's really easy to set up and to customize your event tickets. Plus the fact that you can do check-ins with a barcode scanner or your mobile phone gives your attendees a much better impression of your events. Social media promotion is a great plus, but getting feedback from your attendees with customizable surveys gives Eventzilla a big plus over other ticket software.

Cons

No sitting map configuration yet. Other than that, everything is great.

Cathy from PreventionFIRST!

Mixed reviews

Reduces some of my workload but then again it also increases my workload in other areas (tracking/maintaining details)

Pros

Organizes registrations in one location, and forces the individuals to register themselves. (I don't have to take phone calls/emails to register individuals into a spreadsheet and use a different system to collect payment.)

Cons

Wish comments could be updated after submitted into the system. Example: for individuals wishing to pay by check, I invoice them so their status changes from pending to confirmed so I have an accurate count for attendance to a training session/luncheon, etc. Also, clients are having difficulty paying by credit card - some don't want to use paypal but there is a button that allows them to click - this then puts their registration into an incomplete status. I have to then follow up with them to collect payment. Very frustrating. Customer service is also very poor in that - I have to email and wait over 24 hours or schedule a time for a call back (which often when I need help it's NOW!) I also can't get other registered administrators to be able to log in on their own accounts. They all use my log-in and password. :(

Carla from The Testing Consultancy

Eventzilla is the BEST on the Marketing

Excellent

Pros

Eventzilla is extremely easy to use and easy to customize. The registration reports are robust. This is my favorite tool on the market. Much better than eventbrite

Cons

Wish we could print custom name badges and have a digital check-in app from Eventzilla. QR codes would be helpful as well.

Barry from Raphael Center for Integrative Education

Running a business on my own...

I didn't mean for it to become a business. I just thought I had some space and could let people use it to give dental continuing education. Before I knew it, I had 25 classes running each year and it's growing. A secretary? No need. I run it with Eventzilla! Promotion, registration, attendee lists, refunds (through PayPal). It couldn't be simpler. My only complaint is that some of my tuitions are pretty large and I pay a hefty fee with the flat percentage even though there is no extra work for that. But that does cover their free service, too, so what the heck.

Pros

Pretty easy to run.

Cons

Sometimes I find certain things hard to find....have to go through different sections to find what I'm looking for. Can't remember examples offhand.

Dana from Maximum One Realty

Fabulous software to publish our monthly Continuing Education calendar for real estate

Pros

Ease and flexibility for event creation & contact with attendees. it is so easy to create an event & link a Google map to the location. I also like that I may customize an email when someone purchases a ticket & send the attendees a reminder or change about the event.

Cons

Setting up a waiting list is a bit confusing & not automated. I wish that it was automated so when an attendee cancels, the system would automatically go to the wait list & send the next person in line an email to register for an available seat. It seems that I have to do that manually - unless I just haven't figured that part out!

wayne from Norco

tickets for events, dinners, courses, etc...

Our organization uses the tickets for dinner events, courses, and gift cards. We are limited in what we can raffle and be supported with.

Pros

Ease to setup account, create organization tailored tickets, and be live within minutes. Important to have Eventzilla review your business as well as whoever who choose to do the credit card transactions. Some types of transactions are not supported by every card processor and can be disappointing to find-out later when you have a ticket live that it gets shut down. Core value proposition for our org is we are too small and too few transactions to get into a merchant account cost effectively....so the pay as you go model is ideal.

Cons

We found no major issues. We did review EventBrite and Picatic (now part of EventBrite).

Simple set up

Pros

I like that our free events do not cost us anything to register our attendess. Multiple currencies for our paid events are definitely a benefit to our global business. Customer service - always quick to reply

Cons

I would like to drag and drop the order of my sponsors instead of having to re-input them to reflect their order of importance.

Great tool for organising events

We've used eventzilla to organise our national fundraising challenge events, allowing people to sign up for mountain climbs and pay for their ticket at the same time as accepting T&C's and finding out more information about the event. It was really easy to set up and to manage the event and much easier than dealing with hundreds of emails!

Pros

It's easy to use and simple to personalise the events to incorporate your own branding and design. The notification settings are also easy to adjust to suit and reporting works really well. There are a lot of functions for a simple looking interface.

Cons

Nothing, it all does what we want it to!

Eventzilla is a great asset to our sales team!

Pros

Eventzilla is easy to learn and navigate. It makes managing RSVP lists for events easy and allows customization depending on registration process. The event pages created are clean and neat and user friendly for attendees that are registering for the event.

Cons

There are some limitations if you need to create a detailed (multiple choice) registration page. Sometimes the font format can be difficult to format under Event Information. Would like if you could customize event page with more options.

Jessica from Love of Bachata, LLC

Always Getting Better

I obviously really like Eventzilla, as I switched to using them in 2014 and have stuck with them. Getting a custom URL, getting money deposited weekly (and not at the end of my event like other sites), and a slew of other features make it a really great choice.

Pros

I love the functionality vs. price. I have been using Eventzilla for several years now and they are always improving the functionality, yet the price to the consumer is always low compared to other ticketing sites.

Kim from Information Technology and Services

Eventzilla for scheduling software user group meetings

Overall, great product for the price!

Pros

Free! Nice look to the published event website. Allows for tickets to not be required, sends reminders about the event, allows for waitlisting and setting capacity on tickets.

Cons

The UX could be simplified. I use this tool quarterly and have for almost five years now and I still have to search around for areas where I need to make edits. I really wish the text entry fields had better WYSIWYG editing capabilities. I don't know HTML code and if my font sizing is off or I want to change a color, it is rather difficult.

col from Weichert University

I like the professionalism it provides me and ease of use.

Pros

That it is web based and easy to access and edit when needed. I like that I can copy and event and edit it with a new link. That is a time saver.

Cayce from Davidson College

Great registration tool!

Pros

Eventzilla has been super easy to set up and utilize for our events and programs that both require payment and those that don’t! Linking to paypal was super simple and straightforward. Eventzilla customer service has also been quick to respond!

Cons

The only issue that has come to mind is super unique for arranging a conference on our campus to accept payments through a bank account.

Response from Eventzilla

Replied July 2018

Thanks Cayce for sharing your feedback about Eventzilla's customer service. We do have bank transfer as a payment option to collect payments. You can contact us at help@eventzilla.net to learn more about it. We are thrilled to have you on-board and look forward to assisting you. - Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Sandy from Proud Mary Theatre Company

Eventzilla Review

We have been very satisfied with Eventzilla.

Pros

Eventzilla is an economical and viable alternative to more expensive ticketing systems. Eventzilla is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. We were sold by the daily payment option and lower costs compared to competitors.

Cons

The Help section doesn't cover some topics. We had a problem with a couple events with multiple dates and times cutting off ticket sales way too early and I have yet to figure out how to set the TOTAL number of seats/tickets available correctly when assigning ticket price levels. We had several complaints from patrons when using PayPal payments but most issues were resolved once we used the internal WePay option.

Carol from Beyond Potentiality

Gets the Job Done

It was fairly easy to use with a low cost.

Pros

It was simple to duplicate my events from last summer and edit them for this summer.

Cons

I had difficulties getting the coupon codes and online payments to work.

Easier

Becky from Kind and Firm Parenting

Eventzilla has been easy to use and handles registration for my events seamlessly.

Pros

It is easy to input information and update from previous events (I use copy event a lot because I have similar events running every year.

Cons

I wish it was possible to pick the fields we wanted exported, however, as it currently exists (exporting to a .csv file with additional information) still works. This is not a big problem - just what I like least. Ok, one more thing. Wish there were more templates to choose from for background picture during registration.

Murrel from Greater Peoria Chess Foundation

Very practical and useful. Good features and support.

Pros

Provides good value at low investment of time & money. We have reconsidered Event Brite from time to time, it has better features, but still select EventZilla. Writing our own from scratch is too expensive.

Cons

Lacks good field edits. Numbers should have field length, upper & lower boundary checks etc. We have an online membership database that we would like to use to validate attendees but there seems to be no way to embed code to validate member numbers against those entered in the field.

Patrick from Milwaukee Running Group - OMG

Great for Event Management

Very positive. I tried a bunch of other Event managers and this one was the most flexible for my needs of scheduling a dinner for my scout troop.

Pros

It was easy to setup and configure to personalize for my Boy Scout troop. It was also free for the type of events that we host from time to time.

Cons

Some of the options we a bit challenging to find, and I had to dig through menus to get to them. Perhaps a single page with more of the options would be better than multiple pages tied together with navigation.

Anna from Sum Ed

Great way to manage and set up an event!

We love that Eventzilla allows you to make your own questions as part of registration in order to correctly collect all of the data needed to ensure we are set up. Highly recommended!

Pros

I love that Eventzilla is a trusted site that has been around for 9 years. It offers setting up the event, sending invites, collecting payments, as well as tracks attendance to give you great data.

Cons

We had a glitch a few years ago with the ticket posting, but it was corrected. Very few errors, great product. Well worth it!

Melissa from Beautifully Divine DIY WoodCraft Studio

Feedback

So far I’ve had a good experience few kinks but overall it does what I need and the fees are low compared to other sites..

Pros

It’s fast and efficient and my customers don’t have issues With purchasing tickets

Cons

That I can’t add photos for me Merchandise add ons...

Easy to use for different types of events

We have a midday event for moms and their children at our church. I needed a method to know who was coming each time so that I could plan appropriately for childcare. Eventzilla made this a simple process for me to set up and for our moms to use.

Pros

I liked being able to personalize my use of Eventzilla for different types of events. I work in church ministry and have used this for ticket sales and just simple registrations. It helped me tremendously to be able to build my own registration forms with specific questions based on the needs of the event.

Cons

It took me a little while to learn how to effectively use the waiting list feature with my sales and registrations. I would have a limited number of spots and needed an easy way for a customer to cancel their ticket and the next person on the waiting list to be notified.