• Pros

• "It's very easy to use and have a compact design which anybody can start to use immediately. Its really beneficial for organization companies. Price is also moderate."

• "The software is very easy to use and does exactly what it promises to deliver. Even if you get stuck somewhere while setting up your event, the customer service replies to you almost immediately. "

• "The software is a pay per use which is a very versatile system compared with others. This kind of feature will support the events we managed in different scales without ripping our budget."

• Cons

• "That it had some bugs and being developed. The new version is coming out but it is post conference for us. Still a few integration issues. "

• "It would be nice to see an option where users could print a name badge with a QR code directly from the software at no additional cost to the user organization. "

• "I'm using the software for about 8 months yet and there is no cons for me."

Browse MeetingHand Reviews

Charles from Skelly and Loy, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Conference Chair

Fantastic. As they are still building out the package and expanding capabilities, there was a need to have them directly involved with doing a few processes and fixes. They were on it very quickly. The customer service and support was stellar.

Pros

It's full service nature that is on par with some of the very expensive conference package. It is still being developed and expanded but it was an incredible value with fantastic customer service. I was able to handle a few challenges due to that support.

Mark from CALNENA Inc.

Great event planning software

MeetingHand has proven to be a good fit for our non-profit organization planning needs. I recommend it to other organizations looking for an alternative to the larger, event-planning websites that continue to increase pricing year over year.

Pros

We started using MeetingHand earlier this year and overall, it has been terrific. It is economical and the combination of registration software with the ability to have an event app is terrific. The linking process to Paypal for event payments is also very easy to set up.

Cons

Response from MeetingHand

Replied December 2019

Hi Mark, thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to hear that MeetingHand has been efficient for your non-profit organization. We are constantly improving our software for your benefit. I am glad to say that you can print name badges with QR code with no additional cost. You can try it from 'Event Settings' > 'Badge Settings'. Please let us know if there is anything further we can gladly help you with. Best regards, MeetingHand Team

Robert Z. from Freelance

Best Event Management Software!

When I compare with any other event management software; MeetingHand has affordable price. They don't have any commission or other hidden fees. The most thing that I like is support. Whenever I need help; their 7/24 support team help me kindly. It is also easy-to-use software; which I can handle lots of things without ask/research it. They have lots of features that you can make your event from beginning to the end using just only MeetingHand.

Pros

The software has lots of useful features. Also there is no hidden fees and extra costs, the price is affordable and customer support is 7/24 online and help immediately. If I made my event without using MeetingHand; I would lose a lot of time and money.

Cons

Most of the people use Cvent, Bizzabo etc. MeetingHand is underrated. I don't know why, maybe their marketing strategy is different but I think this software become popular in soon because of the good quality.

Imad from Trimble Inc.

Found this after a lot of research

We host a couple of events and as we are not an events company, we were confused about registrations, how to collect fees from attendees, where the money goes, etc. With Meetnghand, now we are planning to increase the number of events as it has solved a major chunk of our problem!

Pros

Cons

I think the software needs more options for design and aesthetics. The functionality part works seamlessly, but if there were more options to make the registration page look more like the general theme of the website? I know my creative team will highly appreciate it.

Pierre-Luc from Spektrum Media

Using MeetingHand for the first time

It was fine, might look into other products

Pros

I liked how everything required to organize a conference is in the same platform, helps saving time and makes things alot easier. Design is fine

Cons

Feels like there is too many options for every feature, not easy to get your hands on the procuct at first

Response from MeetingHand

Replied December 2019

Hi, thank you for the great review. Your review is so valuable to us. We are constantly developing MeetingHand for the pleasure of our users such as yourself. Also, trying to optimize our users' experience while using MeetingHand. We will look at the features options and the way we serve them to make your job a lot easier. It would make us very happy if you could see us as one of your teammates and continue to use MeetingHand while organizing your events. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your needs. We are here for you. Best regards, MeetingHand Team

Mary Grace from MKH Events Middle East

Most convenient software to use

The software is a great support for us in terms of the most affordable software which also provides a payment gateway which is really a huge help to some companies who are just starting up.

Pros

Cons

A centralized database for all events must be created so it will prevent the duplication of registration which will in the future confuse the end-users.

Response from MeetingHand

Replied December 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to be your teammate in your event management process. We are continuously trying to improve MeetingHand every day. Your suggestion is taken in to account for our system development list. Thanks a lot. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need further help and or support. We are always here to ease your job. Best regards, MeetingHand Team

doruk from arber

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Simple

you can build and customize registiration forms, collect abstracts and payment ,qr code check ins badge printings, operation reports and also website manager which is also a plus for me

Pros

Cons

I'm using the software for about 8 months yet and there is no cons for me.

Julie from Riley County Health Department

Good product, great customer service

Pros

Ease of use, look and feel of the product was good!

Cons

Getting pay out....it routed to the wrong bank even though I gave them my routing number.

Response from MeetingHand

Replied December 2019

Hi Julie, thank you for your valuable feedback. It is great to hear from you. We are sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. We are trying to give you the best service possible. Also, take responsibility for our errors while learning our lessons from them. We hope to be your teammate with better and smoother management activities once again. You would make us so much happy if you would give us a chance to be a better help. Best regards, MeetingHand Team

Tirthak from Webiflu

Best event/conference/meetup management System

We have used meetinghand for our events & meetups happening inside our company. It is overall the best product we have used till now but have some cons which can be further made into pros.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it is not limiting customers with just have 1 plan & access to all features at once. Also, the clean dashboard makes it easy for us to look over the sales & manage the event efficiently.

Cons

Pricing is a little higher due to currency issues. The pricing of the ticket looks high in comparison to original pricing.

Reasons for Choosing MeetingHand

Ploxel is very easy to use & have all the required feature. Also, if the ticket pricing is less then the percentage of their fees automatically goes low.

Ks from Intours DMC

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

An excellent meeting and event registration software

Pros

Thought through and adjustable options containing all details I needed.

Cons

Limited customizing options on UI/UX. CC payment support.

Response from MeetingHand

Replied January 2020

Hi Ks, thank you for your informative feedback. We are constantly working on optimizing our users' experience for the best. Also, I'd love to help if you have any issues regarding payments. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Best, MeetingHand Team

Rae Marie from International Myopain Society

MeetingHand Outreach and Help Exemplary

I started working with MeetingHand in spring of 2016, but sadly the meeting our organization, the International Myopain Society (IMS), was planning fell through. Late in 2016 an IMS member and orthopedic surgeon located in India offered to host a meeting in his country in October of 2017. I set up a call and demonstration with MeetingHand, the Indian doctor and his assistant and members of the IMS Board of Directors. However, when I was setting up the call I did not take into consideration the time difference and did not consider the fact that we are one day behind Indian time. I ended up not being on the call because of my mistake, but the representative from MeetingHand took care of everything through email and was able to lead the call participants to another conference call program so he could share the multiple benefits of using MeetingHand to create all of the necessary components to help make the meeting in India more successful. I am very pleased with MeetingHand's professional service and representatives.

Pros

The comprehensiveness of entire system. You can tell that the people who designed this program have vast, combined, meeting creation experience in a variety of topics. Since our meetings are scientific, professional gatherings, having the scientific, international components is a great help for all of us designing the meeting.

Cons

I don't feel that I can give a good overview of this question because I have not yet used it.

Chris from Special Events Aoraki Ltd for National Maintenance Engineering Conference in New Zealand

fantastic customer support

MeetingHand is a great product, packed with lots of features and backed up by excellent customers service. Even though I am half a world away, they are very responsive, able to resolve most queries quickly and expertly. The MeetingHand software works well and once the backend admin functions are set up it is easy to manage. The new integrated website tool did take a bit of time to understand, but MeetingHand were very quick to offer assistance and explain some not so obvious features. For us, as a not-for-profit, the price point is much easier to bear than many equivalent products (I evaluated about 20 different ones). Another really good aspect of their service is that whenever I have identified something that doesn't make sense or is not working as expected, they fix it almost instantly, even adding new features. My only small gripe is the admin user documentation needs to be updated. It's possible it was written in a different language and translated into English which makes it clunky to read and it needs to be updated to make it more effective. Even with this, we were able to gain an understanding and with MeetingHand assistance implement correctly. For future development, I understand they are nearly ready to launch and all-in-one instant ticketing option which will be very useful.

Pros

Great support Lots of functionality covering a wide range of options for conference management

Cons

User documentation needs attention

Kathryn from HelmsBriscoe

Authenticity at it's finest

In this large, constantly changing and growing space, MeetingHand has found a way to remain authentic and loyal. The treatment the team provides to potential or existing customers, really instills the confidence in you that they will do everything they can to make sure you are satisfied. The product has been developed to support a particular style of market, but the team is always engaged in conversations that will result in bettering and diversifying their platform, while still remaining loyal and true to their customers and clients.

Pros

The support and knowledge behind the software - authentic conversations and good quality of work ethic.

Cons

The software offers a lot, but with all of the products and tools existing today, MeetingHand can easily be overlooked. I'd suggest incorporating new features, but focusing on one goal/objective, to avoid cluttering up the technology.

Gill from Events Northern Ltd

Pros

Simple registration process for our guests

Cons

Issues with confirmation emails being sent on time

Response from MeetingHand

Replied December 2019

Hi Gill, thank you so much for your review. It is great to hear your guests were easily registered to your event. We are working on improving our email services. It would be our pleasure to help you smoothen your processes if you have any further issues.

Testing for my non profit

It was decent. I used it for demos in my non-profit meetings for the selection process. Can boldly say it was in the top picks for us.

Pros

I liked that it had customization to the membership.

Cons

For the price I wanted more features to be offered.

Response from MeetingHand

Replied December 2019

Hi, thanks a lot for the great feedback. Always a pleasure to be helpful for non-profit organizations like yours. We are improving our modules and try to add new benefits non-stop. If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear and add to our to-do list. Best, MeetingHand Team

Dobbin from Harvest Payments

Efficient and Effective Event Coordination

Easy to use, efficient costs, decent customer service.

Pros

MeetingHand provides our event coordinators with an effective and efficient tool to organize, communicate and manage our events.

Cons

We would like more features to customize the web presence and email tools. We want our events to have world-class marketing campaigns and feel limited with the MeetingHand offering.

Jennifer from Neurotech Reports

Industry: Publishing

Excellent customer support

Pros

The program has a lot of functionality and many features. The customer support is fantastic. They are quick to respond and accurate.

Cons

Working with the images on the web builder can be a little wonky.

Davor from Zagrebaki velesajam d.o.o.

Not bad at all

Pros

Easy to setup, quite streightforward in use.

Cons

Administration of the software is not what I expected.

Response from MeetingHand

Replied January 2020

Hi Davor, thank you for your valuable feedback. Could you please contact with us to share your expectations? We are giving extra attention to our users' experience using MeetingHand. So, your thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you, MeetingHand Team

Lakeshia from McKays Music Lesson

Great software

Pros

Easy to use and well organized make job easy

Cons

More features and integrations would be awesome

February 2016

onur from arber

February 2016

good tools for event organization

it seems cover all the requirements what i need

Response from MeetingHand

Replied February 2016

MeetingHand simplifies all your event management needs in one place. Event management has never been easier.

m from cfa

Excellent Program!

Would highly recommend!! Makes planning and setting up a meeting very simple and highly effective, absolutely great!

ella from EIHP

relatively new user

brief experience, seems to me rather difficult to start using especially when in big hecting event organization.

Rachel from Laurus Lifestyles

Great!

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive from the very beginning. They give you guidance on how to set up and if you have questions

Cons

There could be more additional features that would be useful but it seems like meetinghand is always improving

Konstantin from RGU

Getting acquainted with Meeting Hands

Meeting Hand is a valuable tool for people who organize events. I had an opportunity to learn about differnt feautures. The variaty is really great. At the moment by organization uses other software but I m sure that in case of anything we can count on Meeting Hand

Pros

Great variaty of feaures

Cons

Price

Jason from Internet

Industry: Cosmetics

Pros

One thing I like about MeetingHand is that it is very easy to use, and view all the questions. It just works.

Cons

I think if the software can group similar questions, that will be great.

Susan from Western Illinois University

Used to organize a first time event.

Pros

Organized our event by coordinating the addresses, responses and payments in one location.

Cons

Ability to have multiple administrators have access to make needed changes.

Response from MeetingHand

Replied January 2020

Hi Susan, Thank you for your review. We already offer multiple administrators to make needed changes in your events using 'Users' module. Please do not hesitate to contact with us if you need anything. Best, MeetingHand Team