• icon"Very quick to master the software and the documentation for billing purposes was very good. Pricing was excellent and paypal link was very easy."
  • icon"An excellent price-quality deal. Recommended for all kind of events."
  • icon"Very user friendly, advanced statistics, good connectivity to PayPal, possibility to create and edit maps easily."
  • icon"There is nothing at all about that I dislike about oveit. It has reached all my expectations."
  • icon"Requiremnet of NFC was a little issue for vendors."
  • icon"Unable to view statistics on the mobile app. Also being able to purchase tickets was removed during the event, this was mainly my fault but the time is in 24 hour and not 12."

Browse all Oveit Reviews

• Have you used Oveit and would like to share your experience with others?

Mike

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Absolutely the best ticketing system I've ever used. Best price and amazing customer service.

Pros

It has more features than I ever dreamed of. Very easy setup. Any suggestion I sent to customer service was implemented within a day or so.

Cons

I want to see the exact details of each order (type of ticket purchased, discount, and other details pertaining to that ticket) when I get individual email for each ticket purchases by one of my clients. Right now it requires integration with MailGun, which I don't use.

Ernie

October 2022

Happy Camper

If the end user is willing to sit back and scope things out they can build a robust ticketing system for fractions of what other systems cost.

Pros

Flexibility, I needed a software ticketing system that allowed me to collect the data I needed. Oveit Forms allowed me to to that.

Cons

Add Ons are great BUT not being able to report on qtys sold and stop sales when sold out presents issues. We have found work arounds but it is all manual

Reasons for choosing Oveit

Easy of set up and the features we needed where already there. The ability to control the outcome of the end sale was most important to us and Oveit allowed us to achieve that.

Response from Oveit

Thank you for your review.

Replied October 2022

Mike

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Implementing Oveit into my site was very simple

Pros

Building an event and adding it to my site. This was simple and I liked being able to customize the color.

Cons

Unable to view statistics on the mobile app. Also being able to purchase tickets was removed during the event, this was mainly my fault but the time is in 24 hour and not 12. I thought I had set the event to 7pm but ability to purchase tickets ended at 2.

Response from Oveit

Thank you very much for your review!

Replied July 2017

Claudiu Petru

All the features you need in one place!

We are very proud of our partnership with Oveit! When we say Oveit, we talk about people. People who really changes things and they do it in a positive way! At Oveit, Teleferic Prahova, found a team that loves to stay on top of current developments and they are fully aware of that impact it might have in their field. They put the resources and tools available to their maximum use demonstrating a high level of competency in the skills and knowledge required to build a great partnership. With minimal amount of supervision from our side, Oveit fulfilled their task with responsibility and they understood the interrelationship between their job and our needs. Outstanding communication! They listen carefully, asks perceptive questions, and quickly comprehend new or highly complex matters and tasks. Oveit implements extremely effective and innovative methods of reaching their clients goals in a timely manner. Oveit not only easily operates within the approved budget but also makes maximum use of the budget allocation. Oveit developed and implemented many ideas that have resulted in significant cost savings. Their outstanding efforts have resulted in substantial contributions to the organisation's profits and revenues. We got excellent results from their efforts to conserve organisational resources. Oveit promises are always kept and their commitments are always honoured. They earned the unfailing respect and trust of Teleferic Prahova because of their uncompromising fairness and decency. By carefully displaying ethical business conduct, they model good behaviour. Oveit successfully upholds the values and integrity of the organisation. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to "Experience tech" at its best!

Pros

- Exceeds requirements - Outstanding performance - Adaptability - Cost Consciousness - Business Ethics

Response from Oveit

Thank you very for your kind review!

Mihai

Perfect event management platform for various types of events

I've used Oveit platform for the charity events organized for HOSPICE Casa Sperantei. We've sold tickets in a very smooth way and handled all the event infrastructure with just a couple of clicks. By using the embed system, we were able to sell tickets directly from the event homepage. Also, by collecting data from the people that purchased tickets, we were able to keep in contact with everyone, even after the event has ended. For a charity that needs cost efficiency, Oveit was a perfect solution. The user experience for an organizer is great and it takes around 5 minutes to set up the event and get it going. Also, with just a couple of clicks to manage the whole event, manpower is reduced to minimum and because of Oveit, one man can do the job of many. Great job!

Pros

I love the versatility of the product. It can be applied to any sort of event: small events, medium events, or huge events. Oveit covers all the management needs that an event organizer has, as you can easily set up badges for the event, and have a complete and real-time access management. Another useful element is the embed function, which enables the event organizer to sell tickets directly from his website. This is very cost effective as a 3rd party ticket seller can be avoided. And one last thing... it's very easy to use. Big plus on that!

Cons

There are so many functions that sometimes you can mix them up, but any organizer can live with that con when you look at the many pros that Oveit has to offer.

Laura

Great app, stellar customer support

We have tried several event management systems for the conferences & workshops our NGO organizes (30 to 400 participants per event). We've used even some of the most praised apps out there. Trouble was that none of them was quite up to par with the set of features we needed (website embedding for the event registration form, customer vouchers, mobile app for check-in, payment integration and a couple more). Oveit came as an awesome surprise. Not only did they provide all the core functionality we sought for at the most reasonable price, they also went the extra mile for us more than once to help us set everything up and integrate with other services. We did find some small feature missing from their UX, but it was addressed real fast by the team. All or this with a cheerful tone in e-mails. They already have a good system, but it's clear that they are an Agile team that keeps improving. When you're looking for a top notch event management app that's great value for the money, Ctrl-D recommends Oveit!

Pros

The intuitive interface and simple setup, the easy access to your stats, all the features they keep adding, the stellar customer support.

Cons

The mobile app sometimes crashed during the check-in process.

Response from Oveit

Laura, thank you very much for your kind review. Oh and by the way - we have published a new, upgraded iPhone App and the new Android app is coming this month :)

Bogdan

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent ease of use and support

The overall experience was very positive and I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

We have found Oveit to be easy to integrate, configure and use.

Cons

A few more features regarding reporting would be useful.

Response from Oveit

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Replied December 2018

Paula

Industry: Fine Art

Amazing software for event planners

I've used Oveit for more than a year and it never let me down. It has great features, such as making private events, 2 for 1 offers, embedding the link on your website and many more. I recommend it for anyone who needs to sell online tickets for an event.

Pros

You have full control on managing your event, no third party interference.

Response from Oveit

Thank you for your kind review!

Replied May 2017

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

very easy to use, intuitive and fast enough to implement projects

the speed at which you can set an event

Pros

ease of use friendly interface intuitive project setting process some customizable, useful aspects that are not found in other event software the fast settlement system

Cons

is not very adaptable to more complex projects developments and software improvements sometimes take longer than expected

Alexander

October 2022

Best on the market NFT Ticketing

we plannend an event where the NFT was the ticket and it went all good and was delivered in time!

Pros

I could get access to the collection on opensea and edit it properly. It fit our process

Cons

nothing, its a great product and if you are missing something the support will help you.

Reasons for choosing Oveit

I forgot the others, but they were far away from what oveit offers

Matt

Time used: Free Trial

Oveit's bespoke around the clock support made it possible!

Without the support that Oveit's team offered the event would not have been possible. With a complex time slot management across a number of days as well as adhering to brand guidelines made it incredibly hard to find a plug and play solution. Out of the box, Oveit didn't offer the tools to fully meet the requirements but combined with their dedicated support team which offered bespoke tools we were able to create a platform which flawlessly handled the ticket sales which sold out within just a few days. However, it was still lacking some technical features such as automated event cancellation, ticket rescheduling, and event reminder. But with some careful manual work and the tools offered we were able to achieve the desired effect.

Response from Oveit

Matt, thank you very much for your kind review. We would be very happy to add the mentioned new feature in the future.

Lucian

ove is a stable and responsive platform which can help any event organizer to save a lot of time

I have saved days of work to implement on our website a reservation system for a big event and also, saved a lot of effort to make the integration with the payment gateway.

Pros

- clean and very simple flow to create and publish and event - real-time response of the website - the mobile app for checkin

Cons

- maximmum number of spots per ticket-type cannot be allocated dinamically using a parameter of global-total number of participants per event

Response from Oveit

Thank you so much for your kind Feedback!

Replied May 2017

Stefan

When TEDxBucharest meets OVEit

We met by chance and our experience working together has been a real joy. This platform has successfully passed our test by helping TEDxBucharest (one day event with over 900 attendees last year) reach out to people and spread ideas easier, faster and more simple. The platform is very intuitive and user friendly, which makes the event set-up seem like a piece of cake. Extra points for the integrated seating map, for the registration process and for the friendly technical support that OVEit team offers. Great job guys!

Response from Oveit

Thank you very much for your kind review, Stefan!

Tasos

The solution to my problem

I was looking for a ticketing software and after a long and thorough search I found Oveit. At first I thought it looked to good to be true, but after contacting one of their representitives and after I tried their services it is exactly what I was looking for. It's free for up to 500 tickets and that's an amazing deal considering you're getting a great software FOR FREE. 10/10, I totally recommend no matter how big or small the event is.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up and manage events, FREE for up to 500 attendees, great customization, great costumer support

Cons

(although not bad) the only Con I can attribute to this software is that you cannot do anything else aside from scanning/check tickets from their app.

Peter

Excellent service and really easy to integrate

Pros

the simplicity and customer care of oveit is fantastic. It is the easiest tool by far for ticketing to integrate to your site

Cons

there is nothing at all about that I dislike about oveit. It has reached all my expectations. I would definitely recommend it.

Response from Oveit

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Replied July 2017

Gheorghe

Ticketing Events for The New Era

I am working with OVERT for 2 years, it's very helpful resources. Nice Job for the team, easy to work with it!

Pros

- simple after you learn to use it; - it's taking a lot of things from your list;

Cons

- it must be linked with the social accounts of the clients; - it can provide also a feedback after the event from the clients

Response from Oveit

Cristian, thank you very much for your review!

Adriana