• Pros

• "Very easy to use and navigate within the site."

• "Price point is fantastic, Comments session of each person is good. I like color coding by the number of forms completed by clients"

• "I like the reports that it can develop. It is user friendly. I like the help option and the training that was provided and how quickly the trainers respond."

• Cons

• "At times it is a bit complicated to navigate, you have to know what you are doing, but the customer support is always helpful in providing solutions. "

• "Our billing department has found the software more challenging to pro-rate and manipulate than our previous service, but other than that, it has been wonderful."

• "The payment details can be difficult to understand, but overall its great. "

Browse Regpack Reviews

Erin from Japan Seattle Suzuki Institute

Industry: Music

The best decision I made this year

It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Pros

Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted. I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Cons

Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2019

Erin, high praise, thank you! It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization. We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work! Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

Linda from Tampa Bay Youth Football

Regpack Review

Overall we really like Reg Pack, it is the closest we could get to a custom built system. The pricing is very reasonable for what Reg Pack offers I am using Reg Pack for three different types of youth sports businesses and it meets the needs of each one and their unique processes that other sports management tools could not handle.

Pros

We really like the ability to build an intuitive registration process, reporting & emails. We have 13 different organizations, this product allows me to tailor each organizations project to fit their specific needs with forms, products, emails & reporting. We have a lot of unique processes and requirements that other products could not accommodate, because they did not have the ability to customize like Reg Pack does. The ability to push out system and manual emails for reminders, notices, payments received etc, has been huge for us, we really love this feature. Being able to build our own reports is great as well. Overall we really like the product. We are still learning features after using it for 2 years and I am sure we will continue to improve our processes as we learn features that we don't currently know. I really like that it is a pure data management tool and does not have all the other fluff that other youth sports registration management tools have. Reg Pack was very easy to learn and our parents and volunteers are really glad to get away from paper registration.

Cons

Don't like the email only method of support. Sometimes it is difficult to get your issue across clearly in an email and it takes several iterations of emails back and forth to resolve. Would like the ability to speak to a person more often and discuss issues and learn tips & best practices to improve our use and knowledge of Reg Pack's features. Not having the ability to build ID card templates in Reg Pack and print from regular or badge printer. All the data is in Reg Pack and the photo, but I have to export data and manually export each photo to an external system to be able to print ID cards and badges. Very time consuming with 3000+ kids and 900+ volunteers that register daily over a 5 month period. Not having the ability to run global reports across multiple projects with like data fields. Credit card fees are a bit high and forces our organizations to eat the fee to get parents to pay online or continue to use external payment options.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

The ability to customize and manage the data and reporting Reg pack does not have all the fluff, social media forums, website requirements, etc that the others had The ability to have a stand alone registration process for each organization, yet I can oversee & manage all of them as the League Administrator.

Response from Regpack

Replied September 2019

Linda, great to hear that Regpack has allowed you and your organization to move away from paper and get a customizable system to fit your exact needs, down to the project level. It's also great to hear you "get it" about the fluff vs function - we aim to provide a business tool that allows you to manage your data how YOU Need to, without getting lost in features you don't need. We're happy to have you as part of the Regpack family!

Kristin from Ripple Effect

Regpack Worked For Us

Overall, our experience was great and we would use Regpack in the future.

Pros

We liked using Regpack for our events. It was easy to set up and you could clone events to make it even easier to set up the next one. You could manage multiple events at once. If I ever had a question, Regpack had FAQs to reference or I could submit my question and someone got back to me within 24-48 hours. The customer service was great!

Cons

This may have been the plan that we were using, but we could only have one admin. This made the processes siloed when having to make updates to our forms.

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

The pricing was right and Regpack offered what we needed.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2020

Kristin- so great to hear that you could manage all of your events in one place seamlessly. For the future, note that it's possible to add as many admins to your account as you need, including free assistant and view only admins to control permissions and access. We try to make it easy to ensure your team can work together efficiently and access the data they need!

Rachel from Grand Traverse Conservation District

Known & Trusted

Overall our experience has been great. Our registrants know and trust the software and our day camp is better known for it.

Pros

I love that you have the ability to do so many things with this software. Having the ability to customize and really dig deep shows our registrants that we take the time to make this process as user-friendly as possible.

Cons

Sometimes the software can be finicky. Once example was we had an issue with hundreds of uncategorized items. Not sure how they came about, but we had to delete every single one, one by one. There was no feature to select multiple or select all.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2020

Rachel - so great to hear that Regpack is able to provide an exceptional user experience for your families. Your online process is your storefront - and building trust with your families is the most important thing. We're so glad to partner with you to make this happen, and make managing your programs easy!

Amber from Camp Galillee

Lots of functionality but missing some key features.

I honestly have to say my experience with RegPack has been neutral. There is a lot of functionality but sometimes a feel like the functionality is not well thought out. I would love to have a card reader or some type of integrations so you can take registration at the door. They also discontinued the group pay option without letting us know. I am not sure how other camps are handling this but we have multiple kids from a family come to camp and the parents have to pay in 2-3 transactions depending on how many kids they send. We have a lot of users commenting that this is not a good user experience especially because they had group pay and now they don't. RegPack has given a canned response of why it messes up their system and thats why they discontinued it but thats it. Overall I have to say I am a neutral on Regpack. it does its job but sometimes I feel like it could be better and they could offer a better customer experience.

Pros

This software system has a lot of features to choose from. You have lots of options and triggers that you can use on your forms and products. You have reports and email communications right inside the UI. They send out newsletters.

Cons

No card reader integrations. No group pay option. They remove functionality without notifying you. Customer support is chat only, if you want to speak in person it takes multiple escalations to get a live person. This makes it really hard when the system is down or not working. UI could be more intuitive, an example is you can't link to their system inside the facebook app on your phone. The form droplist/options will not work and making it so users can't register from facebook on their phone.

Response from Regpack

Replied April 2019

Hi Amber, It seems as though Regpack does quite a lot for you and your Camp! It's great to hear the reporting, triggers, email features and forms allow you to successfully register families online and manage your payments. While our group pay option was removed recently due to errors it was causing in the system, this does not limit the ability for families to pay for their children online easily within the system. Our goal is to provide payment options that work seamlessly and we made the choice to rebuild Group Pay so it will function as intended without compromising payment functionality overall in the system. As a note on the Facebook browser. this is an internal FB product that is meant to show pictures and other media content. Many external websites don't function as intended. You should definitely reach out to Facebook for other alternatives that would work to promote your Registration link. Please reach out to Client Success if you'd like to discuss your issues further.

Michael from Central Catholic High School

Game Changer

Our summer camp program was all-paper. Poor controls and oversight over registration fee collection. Registration forms were eye-tests and poorly designed. Creating class rosters was an administrative nightmare. Our summer camp director wanted to enhance program offerings and increased the number of camps/classes available by 30%. We began researching a camp registration product in mid-April and had designed and implemented a registration platform in less than 2 weeks. Our camp participation rate and fees collected jumped by over 40%. The triggers process presented a parent with all camp options available to their son or daugher, based upon age, grade and gender. This increased the number of camps registered for by family from prior years. We now have control over who didn't pay. We now have 100% compliance with release forms. And we didn't add anyone. In fact, it reduced overall effort. Our camp director and counselors were able to prepare based upon number of kids registered. It reduced waste in ordering materials and actually allowed us to reduce the number of counselors who were previously being employed "just in case" we needed another counselor. Reduced friction in the registration process, improved revenue and participation rates, improved cost management. VERY reasonable pricing. Easy to administer. What else is there to say??

Pros

Work flow ensures that all necessary steps are taken. If anything is missed--it is easy to see what was missed. Ability to present a suite of camps and classes for a registrant based upon triggering criteria--age, grade, gender. Easy to data mine and create own reports. Working with design and implementation team was flawless and professional. Families found it easy to work with. Uptime/availability.

Cons

Standard reporting. Didn't provide us with much useful information. As highlighted in pros--the ability to data mine offset the weakness.

Response from Regpack

Replied July 2019

The benefits you describe are EXACTLY what we love to hear from clients. Our goal is to provide an invaluable tool to our clients that make collecting and managing data & payments streamlined and easy. We love knowing that registration and income increased dramatically once you moved to Regpack as well as form compliance. These things make going into your camp season less stressful!

Cory from Ohio Business Week Foundation

Fits everything that we need

Have been utilizing it for 6 months and this is our first camp year using Regpack and have not had any issues. It makes my job soooo much more efficient.

Pros

Functionality, versatility. I am able to send template emails to each student individually or in bulk. I like the trigger capability in that once a student registers, an email automatically goes to their school. Instead of support typing responses and hoping you know what they are talking about, many times they will create a video specifically answering my question showing step by step, in my actual account, what I need to do. I LOVE that!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit a searching for a feature but if I am not able to find it, a quick email to support gets it done.

Response from Regpack

Replied April 2019

Cory, it's great to hear we are hitting the mark for you in terms of making your workflow more efficient and getting you the (video) help you need fast! Our goal is to make sure the experience of your families on the front end and your experience in the back end are great every time!

Nicole from Precision Choreography And Camps

Saved me!

Again, this has really help streamline and scale my business.

Pros

Once I got it, I love being able to duplicate projects and customize to the client. Regpacks Has allowed me to streamline and scale my business. I am very grateful.

Cons

This is my first experience with learning a new software of this type. So, I would say to anyone that you have to experience a learning curve and expect to do some work on your own before you can really figure it out. They do a great job of training you Though.

Response from Regpack

Replied April 2019

Nicole, great to hear that the flexibility Regpack offers you to customize your workflow and create new projects is helping your business grow! We are grateful for your business :-) Glad to know that our training and support team has been helpful and you have found value in our product. Our goal is not just a great product, but a product that partners with you to grow your enrollment and revenue with effective automation and business tools to help you succeed!

Melissa from Nazarene Church

Regpack Review

Overall, Regpack helped move us forward in our registration systems for camps and events.

Pros

Cost effective for non-profit registrations; ability to transfer names to an excel spreadsheet; helped move our registration system to fully online.

Cons

Difficult to connect with personnel, they do not allow to talk to someone on the phone and only community via email or chat. It was not communicated well that every time someone would access Regpack it would apply to the total number of users which ultimately charged us more even for invalid registrations.

Response from Regpack

Replied November 2019

Melissa - so great that Regpack allowed you to get online and help you manage your events and camp programs. If you have any questions about how to manage users who are not active - we're happy to help! It's easy to archive them so they don't count towards your bill.

Christopher from Diocese of La Crosse

Pros

I like how comprehensive it is. I also like that we can incorporate other people as Admins to be able to view the people fro their group who register for an event.

Cons

It was difficult understanding it at first, but customer support was very helpful.

Response from Regpack

Replied December 2019

The ability to have unlimited FREE assistant admins to login and view information, including permissions on what user data they can and cannot set, is a huge added benefit Regpack offers on top of all our other great features that help to streamline your registration. Glad to hear that our Support team has given you the confidence to use your system productively!

Abena from A4H Basketball

Overall helps with mass registration and payment processing.

Pros

automated, cc processing, filters, sending mass emails (I wish you did not have to create it first). I like that we can send parents to our site, registration for parents is relatively straight forward. Payment plans was a great feature.

Cons

I do not like that the account is still considered "active" even if you are not accepting payments. You have to email to "turn it off" and this was not effectively communicated so I feel as though I have been overcharged a lot. Everything is US$ and we are a Canadian company which does not help. Automated invoices via email was nice but would be better if sent as a pdf. Invoice email triggers didn't always work, and was problematic to trigger for people on payment plans. The software was meant to improve our mass registration issue and payment processing which it has done, however I wish it did more convenient things like exported class attendance lists (no cvs that need to be manipulated), had staff management or ways staff can sign contracts and upload information, was straightforward in adding additional programs that existing users can sign up to, better ways to deal with medical reports for campers. We recently added some new programs and there isn't a simple way to do this without creating a new project. A new project is an additional (not communicated to us during demo). We have used for 1 summer and I foresee having issues with parents signing up next year. Better communication and videos on how returning campers can sign up quickly using their past info would be helpful.Overall we budgeted for this software based on prices that were communicated to us but have been experiencing several unexpected charges, making us question if we choose the right software

Response from Regpack

Replied November 2017

Abena, thanks for taking the time to share. Pricing and procedures are all clearly noted Terms of Service document that you reviewed and signed. I'm sorry this wasn't made clear to you and if you have questions or would like to review your Terms, please let Support know. As we are a US-based company, our listed prices are in USD, however, you are processing your registration payments in CAD. The ability to charge in multiple currencies is a unique feature of Regpack! I am glad to hear your feedback that Regpack did what it was intended to: allow for mass registration and payment collection. It sounds like Regpack is able to provide class attendance lists, sends payment invoice emails and reporting as well. You are able to use Regpack for your staff, including using our e-signature widget to have staff sign contracts and our upload tool so they can upload documents. We are happy to work with you to make your registration easy and seamless! Thanks for your feedback!

June 2016

Jessica from Florida Cancer Specialists Foundation

June 2016

Great Starting Point for a New Program

Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities. My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments. I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues. We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive) Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

Pros

I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed. It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

Cons

There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell. I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

Charlie from Crystalaire Adventures

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Regpack Review

Like I said, the waitlist feature is the main distinguishing factor from any other software. I also enjoy being able to see previous years' "projects" for recruiting purposes.

Pros

The reason we chose regpack vs. other software is because of the waitlist function. It allows us to approve or waitlist applicants manually, which is really helpful because building our waitlist is more of an art than a science (IE the number of boys vs. girls we accept can change based on who registers).

Cons

We have had some frustration with customer support. For example, we wanted to set-up our health form through regpack rather than families upload a PDF in the hopes that it would be easier for us to print all of them. The first few responses were just someone sending us a link to an online tutorial and it took a while to actually speak with someone face to face. With that said, once we did talk to someone our questions were answered and we're happy with the way the health form turned out.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2019

Charlie, glad that the waitlist function works so well for your organization! It's always fun to hear how different organizations use one single feature in a customized way that works exactly for their needs! That's the beauty of Regpack! I'm glad you found a solution to your health forms in Regpack as well. Regpack is perfect for creating YOUR process in the system. Apologies for the initial responses that didn't meet your needs. We work hard to ensure all projects are set up as best as possible, including a project manager who knows your field and builds out your first project for you. The Support team is always available to answer your questions until you find a solution that meets your needs!

Nancy from University City Swim Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive.

Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Pros

Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Cons

Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed. We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better. (As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2018

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure. Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs. For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality. We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

Elinor from Run Wild Retreats

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Extremely Customizable, but a few features missing

Overall this booking system is a lot better than what we had before. It didn't solve all of our workflow challenges, but it did solve many of them.

Pros

This is the most customizable booking software I've seen. I like the conditional triggers built in to every field and feature so I can hide or show certain questions or options to customers based on their response to a previous question or option selected. I also like how I can totally customize the reports I generate to include/exclude any type of information.

Cons

I have to divide my travel products into separate projects and when a customer creates an account in order to purchase a tour in one project, that customer is only a user in that one project. So if the customer wants to change a booking to a different tour, I have to manually copy her information into the other project. Also, there is not way to integrate my email marketing platform. I have to manually copy customer's email address from Regpack into my email marketing list. And while I can send any number of emails through Regpacks using saved templates (which is great), I can't schedule emails to send in the future.

Response from Regpack

Replied September 2019

Elinor, glad you've found Regpack to be a customizable booking system that helps you manage trip registration and payments for your retreats and trips. The ability to create a custom process for your clients and get the reports you need from your data is what makes Regpack the best!

Jean from Design Theory

A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business

Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

Pros

The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Cons

Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2018

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

Eli from Camp Ariel

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp.

Helped us stay organized and create a smooth registration process for our customers.

Pros

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. Each summer I use it the features have been updated. Parents have been happy with the smooth process and I can easily find any information that I need. By seeting the filters I can see how many kids are in camp on a given week, I can view by age, gender, and pretty much any detail that I have collected data on. This allows me to stay organized and plan more effectively.

Cons

I wish that it synced with Google sheets so that I could share more easily with staff members. Currently, I would need to download any lists I create first. Its not a big deal... just an extra step that I'd love to see taken out in the future.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2018

Thanks for this great review Eli! We take the needs of our clients very seriously, so our constant feature updates (722 updates in 2017 alone!) is our way to ensuring our clients have the tools they need to make registration easy. There is a reason we say Regpack is a "family friendly" registration software. Allowing parents to register their child or multiple children easily is just one way we make camp registration more streamlined and easier for everyone. I'm glad you've found value with our filtering functionality. This is such a great way to find the exact data you are looking for, creating reporting for your entire camp and plan out your activities, counselor assignments and bunks for your sessions.

Brad from factor 110 | Destination Oklahoma

Big improvement over our old system

Pros

What took me away from my old system and originally attracted me to RegPack is the appearance and registration experience for the end user. It's much more attractive and intuitive than my old system was. This alone makes for a more professional looking event. It's also much more powerful. I love the "triggers," which let you do so many things once you realize how they work. Using "tokens" to customize emails with specific registrant data has also been especially helpful. Support is good--as long as you can wait 24 to 48 hours for an answer. This was an adjustment for me, but now that I have got things down well it's not that big of a deal.

Cons

The credit card rates are extremely high--probably the highest you'll find. This was a big turn off for me, especially since I had negotiated very good rates with my old provider. In the end though, I was able to justify this somewhat with some savings I made elsewhere. Financial reporting is much more complicated than with my old system. I am required to have very detailed reports that reconcile with the bank deposit and to get what I need, I have to Frankenstein a report from both RegPack and their credit card provider. It's very time consuming relative to my old system. I've been told they are working to include more customization though.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2019

Brad, it's great that Regpack is an improvement for you, especially with the end user experience and using triggers to really customize that experience for your clients. One great thing about Regpack is that we embed on your website and provide a really unique flow. This really gives a professional point of entry to your business that helps you succeed!

Juan Carlos from Archdiocese of San Antonio - Texas

We struggled in the past trying expensive and complex online reg options. Regpacks saved us!

It saved us a good amount of money, critical piece when you are a non-profit organization hosting free (or non-expensive) conferences and gatherings. It is excellent to have access to a powerful tool fully customizable in almost every single way...

Pros

It is a very intuitive and simple but yet powerful enough to handle an endless array of events we have on yearly basis. Our customer experience changed "east to west" with an user-friendly front and back-end.

Cons

They don't have a live-person on the other side of the phone to assist us in case you have questions or need assistance configuring your own online registration (which, in fairness, is very rare). It'd be nicer to be able to pick up the phone and have someone addressing the questions "on the spot". You need to leave a message and they will contact you.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2018

Juan Carlos, what a bummer that it took several bad and expensive experiences to find us! We wish it could have happened sooner! One thing we pride ourselves on in the registration software space is creating a product that conforms to you, not that you have to conform to. It's great to hear that you've found Regpack to be powerful to handle all of your needs. Great to hear as well that Regpack not only saves you time, but money as well. For non-profits especially, but for any organization, money is the bottom line. Time is money, and Regpack strives to save you time, so you can make more money!

Marshall from North Suburban Summer Academy

Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs

Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Pros

Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage. The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Cons

Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles. A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available. Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just adding the next registrant to the end of the waitlist). This results in awkward conversations with parents who are on the waitlist if they find out their friend made it into the course after it was waitlisted. Customer support is usually helpful, but they are only available by email, with a 24-48 hour SLA. This means complex support requests can take up to a week to resolve while waiting for the back and forth to occur. Many of these cons are being fairly picky, but if they are addressed in meaningful ways, would take this product to the next level.

Response from Regpack

Replied March 2018

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need! Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.

Lisa from Reggae Runnerz

I needed the best and got it

I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration until a week before my registration opened. SEAMLESS! Corina was amazing and the experience I had from the previous year helped me edit and execute my registration without a hitch. Any roadblocks I hit, she was there to answer. I know I a probably their biggest pain in the you know what client, but I am extremely happy with this system and especially with Carina. She has made my life so easy with this registration. I see it getting better and better every year!

Pros

I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

Cons

there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

Karen from Texas Association of Healthcare Volunteers

Regpack brought us into the 21st century from written registration forms and checks!

Our users like best: 1. Online payment options 2. Same login year to year 3. Last year's registrants can be selected again Our convention team likes best: 1. Everything that makes users happy 2. Typed registration information 3. Download to spreadsheet for frequent status reports 4. Download to spreadsheet for name tags, table layouts, session assignments

Pros

Parent/child registration is critical for our organization. Online payments by credit card or e-check. Ability to download to spreadsheet. Keep same login from year to year and the ability to copy last year's list of registrations.

Cons

Not totally intuitive - I would have liked some documentation on the data structure. There is no user guide - just knowledge database. I figured it out on my own with lots of questions to the support desk when I ran into problems.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2018

Karen, thank you for this feedback! It's always great to see how much automating the registration process can make a difference for your organization as well as the experience of your applicants! It's also wonderful to hear that the functionality for group registration is valuable for you, and helpful in your reporting. The ability to save report structures and run them for status updates whenever you need is essential for productivity and great to know Regpack can give you these tools. I'm sorry to hear the knowledge base wasn't always what you were looking for. We do have in addition an extensive video library, and in addition we offer multiple 1:1 training sessions to answer your questions and get you started. We are always looking for ways to provide more helpful Support to our clients and we appreciate this feedback!

Misty from Parents With a Purpose

Regpacks made our church outreach event registration counts accurate and non labor intensive.

The products for our two annual event are no charge to the people attending. Therefore product count was very important and the number of people coming was also very important. Prior to Regpacks the counting was done manually. One year we ran out of product. The second largest benefit with RegPacks was the reduction of paper use. RegPacks eliminated a paper registration form and eliminated the duplication of the completed paper form.

Pros

Ease of use. The flexible month to month usage without monthly or annual contracts. Is the condition of questions leading to other questions based on registrant response.

Cons

Back end user administration does not have all the features today's technology offer. Not being able to have two forms for two different registration events.

Response from Regpack

Replied June 2017

Hi Misty, Thank you for your feedback! I wanted to respond to the con you mentioned, about not being able to have 2 forms for 2 different registration events. This is actually possible! Our conditional logic allows you to present any form you want to any user, based on their answer to a previous question. If you have a user registering for one, or more events, you can show them the forms they need to complete based on the events they will attend. Alternatively, we can help set up a unique registration application per event. Our new release copy function will allow you to set up one event and everything can be copied over. Forms, fields, products, emails, reports and so much more. The system even remembers if they have registered in the past for another event and can port over their information. A member of our support team will be reaching out to you to help you create the forms you have in mind so you can get the most out of Regpack!

Sandi from Wholistic Learning

RegPacks is a great system. The triggers, e-mail capabilities and so many other features are great!

Ease of registration management and tracking income/headcounts. Ease of managing forms: liability, medical, etc. Saves time.

Pros

The triggers, ability to apply different discounts, customize products and e-mails, track progress/growth; easily see which classes are filling and which need more marketing; ability to 'trigger' e-mail to admin for special needs student alerts and so much more.

Cons

Every once in a while there are glitches or small errors in the system. When I try to clearly send an e-mail to support about the issue, I sometimes get replies that make me think Reg support team did not ready my note very carefully. Then there is a fair amount of back & forth before things get worked out. This can be frustrating when time is critical.

Joanna from McCallum Theatre

Regpack has simplified my job immensely. Well worth the money.

Pros

Regpack has simplified my life as Production Manager for two fairly large projects that include registration materials and fees. Everything happens electronically. No more shuffling through DVDs, CDs, application forms and checks. Regpack allows you to categorize your users so that you can quickly pull selected groups from the whole. This is extremely helpful. This software is pretty straightforward and easy to navigate and manipulate. The staff is extremely responsive and helpful and quick to handle any issue that might arise.

Cons

The one area in which I have had to change how I work to accommodate the functioning of the software is in uploading footage. I have paid the extra fee a few times to lift the cap so that applicants could upload and submit bigger files, but after having to troubleshoot with regpack staff and go back and forth with applicants I decided to only accept links and not allow them to upload footage. While this is unfortunate, accepting links has worked for me and has not affected my overall opinion of the product.

Kevin from Creative Warehouse Marketing

Loved Regpacks. Does what no other enrollment software I tested can do.

Pros

It allows me to set up pretty comprehensive multi step registration. For the specific use case I was using Regpacks for, it involved a few series of requesting applicant info, and then admin approval, and then more applicant info. Regpacks made it seamless to set up the proper emails and triggers one time, and then sit back and have it just work. It make it so much easier for the logistic team, accounting team, and directors to communicate and collaborate on applicants.

Cons

After it was set up, it was tedious and sometimes difficult to fix small errors and problems. Trial and error was often required to get it to do the right thing at the right time. However, support staff was really helpful, and the CEO reached out to me personally to make sure I was happy with the account and functionality.

Response from Regpack

Replied June 2018

Kevin, it's our goal that all of our clients can just sit back and have Regpack "just work" so you don't have to! Great to know this has been your experience and the features Regpack offers is unlike any other enrollment software you have found!

Jeff and julie from changing tomorrow farm

Awful--would not recommend. Even the owner has a careless attitude which carries through the company

Pros

Professional looking system. When everything works correctly, seems like it might be nice system. Not sure we will ever find out.

Cons

Absolutely NO customer support via phone EVER and customer support in general is severely lacking via email. Can't calculate ages with DOB (very archaic). Fields don't work right. Company sent test emails to all of our customers by mistake, our customers are unable to log in, their cart calculations are not right 2 weeks after going live. So many programing errors, its unbelievable. Our customers are extremely frustrated.

Response from Regpack

Replied March 2018

Jeff and Julie Hi, Thank you for the honest review! The truth is that everything that could go wrong in your project went wrong. We are very sorry for that and would like to help you feel differently about Regpack and make sure that your customers are not frustrated and enjoy using the system. I am the founder of Regpack and I can say that the last thing I want our clients to experience is a careless attitude. We have weekly meetings about every account that needs attention. Therefore I am fully aware of what happened with your account and was personally involved with the various changes done in your project. Alas, this did not result in a positive outcome which we will do our best to fix. That said, Regpack is a no contract system and we are happy to help you move to a different system if you feel this is not working for you. We look forward to working with you and changing your experience of Regpack. Best, Dr. Asaf Darash Regpack Founder

March 2016

Nick from University of Wisconsin-Madison

March 2016

Way more than just an event management system

A COMPREHENSIVE PLATFORM What I value most about Regpack is that the platform goes beyond the traditional event management system. Not only can Regpack help you coordinate your event registration needs, but it also allows you to manage and track individual customers, create personalized email communications, set up individualized user login portals, generate data reports and build internal workflows, such as permission levels and status tracking. SEAMLESS AUTOMATION Regpack gives admins the flexibility to let the system do the heavy lifting. From automated email communications, which can be triggered by 'statuses,' to content token mapping, Regpack has saved our staff time and money. Additionally, by adopting Regpack's automation tools, we have reduced admin user error. GREAT USER EXPERIENCE The internal admin system is simple, easy to use and requires very little training. All of the system labeling, available actions and tools are self-explanatory and/or easy to learn. After a half-day training, my staff was already using the platform. TAKING NO OUT OF THE EQUATION I appreciate the willingness of Regpack to customize and configure the platform, as requested. Despite any apparent platform limitations, the staff at Regpack is great at finding a way to either modify the system itself or come up with alternative solutions. THOROUGH CUSTOMER SUPPORT If I ever need help with back-end updates or just have a question, the support team and project managers at Regpack are thorough, timely and accommodating. The staff goes out of their way to explain, in detail, recommended solutions or why something was changed. AFFORDABLE As outlined on the Regpack website, the platform is very affordable, especially compared to other solutions out there. By selecting Regpack, we saved a ton of money on annual fees and upfront development costs. THE VERDICT I definitely recommend using Regpack for your event registration needs.

Alexandra from Park Slope Afterschool Center

Just Moved to RegPack

We had challenges communicating with our members with our prior registration software, as well as challenges compiling information from our families. With RegPack we have been able to really streamline everything and my work load is less because everything can easily be compiled in reports.

Pros

This software has given me the ability to very quickly pull reports such as Allergies for my staff, or cool graphs for my board of directors. I can easily update accounts and add products for our members. It has also made my ability to send pointed e-mails to members, either individual or mass, so much easier!

Cons

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2018

Alexandra, hearing that you spend LESS time working is always feedback we like to hear! Streamlining your process and being able to gather valuable information, whether reports or cool graphs, makes our jobs easier! Glad to know Regpack has done this for you!

Sabrina from Stonewall Columbus

Great Price for what you get

Regpack has made throwing one of the largest festivals in Ohio a much easier process. We have been using it for quite a few years and haven't been able to find something that better fits us. Regpack has really grown with us over the years and makes all aspects of registration much easier.

Pros

pretty easy to use excellent price - especially compared to other products has many different functions and are all very useful

Cons

some of the reports are a little tricky not quite as 'high-tech' as some other softwares

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2019

Sabrina, it's so awesome to know Regpack plays a huge part in such a big event in Ohio. We like to hear that our solution grows with our clients and adapts quickly to their unique needs!

Samantha from Camp del Corazon

Regpack has worked with us to create an effective registration system that fits our personal needs.

Pros

I like most how Regpack is flexible and helps us make the system work for us. Regpack has helped increase the quality and consistency of our communication with families and the doctors with whom we work closely. It has provided us an easy way to make sure we have the information we need to serve the maximum number of campers to the best of our ability. We have served more children, quicker, with the Regpack system, than ever before.

Cons

Occasionally it takes a few days to get a response from the support team for general assistance, but my account rep is always there to lend a hand.

Tami from 3GEM Consulting

Flexible system that can be used for much more than just registering users

Pros

Flexibility of the triggers, ease of building forms, initial strong customer support, overall ability to extend the tool to be much more than a registration system. I have set this up as a mini-Student Information System for a small school, tracking applicants, admissions data, student data and more. The ability to stage the release of various forms and emails makes that possible.

Cons

Would like it to do the following: 1. Enable triggers to change a user's status 2. Enable triggers to work with NOT logic and not just AND logic or ability to set up multiple trigger situations for a single form/email. 3. Ability to sort statuses. 4. Ability to have payment plans for paying that aren't forced (auto-bill). 5. Ability for an admin to login as a user to see what's happening in their account. 6. Make editing of an existing filter work better (it typically erases it and you have to start over). 7. Make it easier to unassign users from an asst. admin in bulk.

Response from Regpack

Replied May 2018

Tami, it's great to hear that Regpack has been a flexible solution for your organization and is giving you more value than you initially thought. Some of the features you'd like to see already exist! A client success manager is reaching out to you directly to go over this feedback to ensure you use the system to it's max potential.

Amy from 3crosses

Regpack is the perfect solution for our complicated summer camp registration.

Pros

Regpack easily organizes every aspect of my summer camp registration. I'm able to track payments, fundraising credits, notes about a camper, email the users and so much more. I also love that my users have the option to sign up for automatic payments and that I can sort the users in so many different ways.

Cons

The only part that I find challenging about Regpack is if I have a need to speak with customer support. All of Regpack's support is email based and sometimes, explaining your problem via email is very challenging and quite time-consuming to communicate with words.

Marianne from Camp Livingstone

It took a season to learn but every season after, using it has saved time.

Time saving, printing and mailing costs lowered (we used to run with paper registrations). It allows online payments which is great for new customers and still allows us to enter payments on the back-end of things if pple still prefer to pay via cheque or cash. It keeps all the information at the same location and enables us to find it easily through customizable reports.

Pros

It is simple and straight-forward. I love the automated emails we can send, especially now that we can copy them into a new project and don't have to re-write them every time. Online payment options are also extremely useful in saving time.

Cons

Still not everything can be bilingual (English and French). Most of the application can be translated for our users but the look suffers from it.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2018

Marianne, thanks for your wonderful review. At its core, Regpack is a tool for any organization to save time, automate their once paper/manual process, and effortlessly accept payments online. Glad to know that our copy project functionality has saved you even more time and allows you to manage your camp easily year after year!

Charles from Archdiocese of San Antonio

I love RegPack. Using it has made my life so much easier.

Pros

What I love most about RegPack is the trigger functionality. I can use triggers to customize my form exactly as I need it.

Cons

I wish that I could get real-time customer service help without having to email back and forth and not getting a response for a day, maybe even two. I wish I could get real-time help over the phone so that my dilemmas would not take hours to resolve.

Response from Regpack

Replied January 2018

Charles, we are so happy to hear that your life is so much easier with Regpack! I think most non-profit organizations and faith communities would agree that there are never enough hours in the day to get everything you need done. Add to that, your main purpose is to be present for your community, not buried under paperwork. We created Regpack to save our clients TIME. In fact, we've found that on average, admins using our system save over 60+ hours a month on admin tasks related to registration, payments and applicant management. It's always great to hear that this is happening in practice for our valued clients!

cindy from Ramah

It's made my job much easier since the company started using regpacks

Pros

The forms and lists are very important for my role. I am able to make lists of only the relevant information from the applications

Cons

I get frustrated when I filter something and go back and it is no longer filtered. Its frustrating to refilter each time.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2018

Cindy, it's great to hear that your job is easier when using Regpack. That is what we strive to do for our clients! One of the key ways we are able to save you time is the ability to use your data the way you need. Creating filtered lists of the fields needed to create any list or report is key to automating the registration process. Glad this has been your experience!

Brian from Camp Livingstone

Been using RegPack for the past 3 years. It's an excellent product and service has been A1.

Registration for our event is easier and more reliable.

Pros

The support team is excellent in helping us set up our projects. They delivered a product that we can use bilingually too. The user rates are very reasonable.

Cons

I would love the elimination of credit card fees but I probably want to live in a perfect world too. Very satisfied.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2018

Brian, we'd love to live in a perfect world as well! Glad to hear that the Support you've received from Regpack has been top notch and you are using our powerful registration system at a reasonable rate! We are glad to have you in the Regpack family for 3 year and counting!

Cody from MWL

If you like good customer service, this isn't your program

The customer service is truly the worst customer service I have ever encountered as a business owner. The "receptionist" has zero answers to questions, can't connect you to a real person, and tells you to email them. When you email them, they don't understand the problem and instead of trying to figure it out, they give you a broad response that doesn't solve your problem. I do not recommend this company under any circumstance.

Pros

I liked the capability to run various reports.

Cons

The company absolutely refuses to speak with you over the phone after you make a payment with them. We've had multiple issues with the program they set up for us and every time we email them, it takes days to get a response. Nobody will speak to you over the phone even when the issue is 100% the company's fault. Instead they send you videos and choose to ignore the problem you have. We have lost thousands of dollars as a company because of their lack of customer service.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2019

Hi Cody, After taking a look at your account, it seems as though during your build process with your Project Manager, your team chose to make changes to your project and go against our best practice advice. We sent many videos back and forth to explain how your system worked, provided live 1:1 training, and made requested changes to your project at your request, despite our advice that there is a better way to do it. Regarding our support, we provide scheduled phone call support as well as unlimited email support. We schedule calls since all projects are unique and it gives our Support team time to prepare for the call and ensure we understand your system. Email support can take longer when a client does not provide enough information to understand the problem, and has to ask follow up questions. I see that today you created another Regpack project. I hope that with the expert advice from our Operations team, you will see how amazing Regpack can work for your organization.

Whitney from Alliance Southeast Youth & Kids Camp

Week long summer camp loves regpack!

Registration tracking was less complicated than ever. With a few tweaks that we learned from in our first summer, next year will be even more efficient.

Pros

The flexibility with Regpack for our small 1-week camp was helpful. It was so nice to have everything in one place and see account balances without searching through several crazy excel spreadsheets. It was great being able to update things and help parents easily myself, without having to have someone do it on the other end. Also, love that we do not have to pay in the off season!

Cons

Being new, the payment options set-up were a little confusing. Some more learning and attention to detail on the front end would have saved me some headaches. Also hard to have to pay for additional admins. I always have to send reports to my team rather than them being able to just log-in themselves.

Response from Regpack

Replied June 2019

Whitney, glad to know that Regpack's month to month contract is working well for you. Happy to provide this option for smaller camps to manage registration and payments online without the commitment! As a note, assistant admins are very affordable (@ $1 per working hour), so something to consider for next year to make sharing your data with your team easier. Can't wait to support you and your team in the coming summers!

Kim from Floot Fire

The sales, support, and training teams have all been super helpful.

Pros

It is the only software I found that allowed for use of extensive condition logic in my forms. We have multiple camp locations that have a variety of registration options. Being able to ask "if/then" questions is critical to my forms.

Cons

The user interface on the customer end is pretty basic. I wish it was a little more attractive. It is easy to use however. One unfortunate issue is that the content jumps too much. Email marketing would be a tremendous asset. I wish there was a way to integrate previous clients and contact lists for marketing purposes. It would be a huge time savings for me to have all of this information in one system.

Response from Regpack

Replied February 2018

Kim, thank you for this great review! One thing that sets Regpack apart from the rest of the pack is our conditional logic. Sure every software offers a way to ask a follow up question, but Regpack takes this several steps further to support organizations like you have many variables and want a clean, seamless registration flow. Adding more email features is on our agenda. We do have an option to upload email contacts so you can send previous contacts communications. You can even assign a specific status to them so you can filter based on whatever criteria you like for more targeted messaging! We appreciate your business and feedback!

Budget friendly but lacks in other areas

We are using the software for our annual conference registration and it has been a process to learn the system. It might be easier if they had good support.

Pros

The cost was what made us choose this software. The functionality works, but you really do get what you pay for, which is not much.

Cons

It is not very end user friendly. You have to create VERY detailed instructions for others to register within the software. Their credit card fees are ridiculous and they have awful customer service. No way to call in to physically talk to someone. They communicate via email and take about a day to reply which is not convenient when you have people trying to create their profiles.

Response from Regpack

Replied September 2018

I'm sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with Regpack. We'd love the opportunity to discuss your experience more. I want to address a few points: 1. Our Project Managers build out every client system to ensure it is easy for end users to complete, as well as for you to manage. Our conditional logic works to make sure every applicant flows smoothly as well. 2. Currently our support is via email with scheduled phone calls as needed. This model of support works in a few ways. Most issues can be resolved via email. We also respond to time sensitive emails quickly. We schedule calls as this allows for our support team to review your account thoroughly and be able to provide the best support. Every system is unique and complex, and we want to ensure we can provide the best support to you. Again, I would love if you would reach out and allow our Client Success team to work with you on understanding some of these pain points and seeing what we can do to alleviate them.

Rob from Common Ground on the Hill

Our needs presented a challenge, Regpack worked with us create a good compromise solution.

Great improvements in our organization and our programming were made in productivity, efficiency, accuracy of records, communication with customers, billing procedure, and registration efforts. We also gained knowledge online registration software solutions in general, and are better-educated and more experienced consumers thanks to our work with Regpack.

Pros

Overall visual appeal, functionality for cost, ease of use in admin maintenance, flexibility in billing, and overall system capability.

Cons

Would like to see a more customizable scheduler widget (more geared towards multi-day, academic-style calendar in our case), more robust data export (system was unable to export the data for certain more extensive reports in a single export, but rather could only handle 100 or so records at a time), and would like a more intuitive interface for creating reports.

Rivka from Congregation Beth El

Regpack Review

Pros

The system enables us to pull a lot of data from the program that supports our school.

Cons

I would like more comprehensive training videos. We have staff turn over and we don't have a great way to bring new staff up to speed on how to use the program.

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2019

Rivka, excellent to hear that Regpack allows you to work smarter with your data. Getting the information you need to run your programs, manage payments, and stay on top of day to tasks can get overwhelming, so it's great to hear Regpack helps make this easier!

Cindy from Swain County Schools

Regpack is AWESOME

FANTASTIC! Great customer support, very powerful and easy to use. The system was able to handle 400 registrations in just an HOUR with no problems. We had no clue that so many attendees would be so excited to register for our event and were thrilled that RegPack handled the workload without issues.

Pros

Our regional planning team has used RegPack for years to organize a 1,000+ person annual, professional development event. Regpack is powerful, easy to use and affordable.

Cons

The only function we would like to add is the ability for attendees to create/update an account without being able to see/register for "products." This is a very small concern but it "would be nice."

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2018

Cindy, so glad to hear how registration is easy with Regpack and that our system has handled your needs, including such great enrollment numbers in such a short time! It has been a pleasure working with you for so many years and having you a part of the Regpack family!

Shockingly Customizable for a low-price!

RegPack reduced the amount of time I spend on admin (emailing my exhibitors individually and tracking all submissions) and created a better, more professional user experience of the exhibitors. It essentially gave them a custom portal to submit and track the status of all assets in one place. Invaluable!

Pros

The ability to create a highly customized, "portal-like" experience as they submit forms, while using an off-the-shelf software. Typically this would need to be done with a web developer! And the ability to generate reports and email them all at once is so useful.

Cons

The back-end of the software can be difficult to use and unintuitive.

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2019

So wonderful to hear that Regpack has been an invaluable tool for you and your event management. Regpack excels at creating a customized experience from start to finish for both you and your attendees, and it's great to hear this is how you've experienced our platform!

Laura from The Hun School of Princeton

Regpack: Great service and product for event planning/registering

Overall, it has served our needs quite well. We run an annual event where our student event where they have to register for sessions they'd like to attend. Our first year we tried using Google forms and it was a nightmare.

Pros

Great value! Good support. Copying of events does not require you to re-build your event program in the system from the ground up every time you repeat it (which we do, once a year). Seems to play well with other systems (exporting data, etc.).

Cons

I wish it was a little more intuitive/user-friendly. That being said, we only use it once a year, so we forget how to use certain features after having not used it for 9 months or so!

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2018

Laura, so glad to know that Regpack isn't a nightmare for you like your previous system! Technology is supposed to make managing events easier, not harder! It's great to hear that copying your project from year to year helps save you even more time!

Kayla from Montgomery Education Foundation

Using Regpack has STREAMLINED and REVOLUTIONIZED our summer program registration process.

Pros

Filtering options, pulling reports, in-software messaging system, professional look-- Regpack has truly changed the way that we register for our summer program. Everything was so simple to use for our parents who are constantly on the go. Everyone at Regpack has been extremely helpful, courteous and professional in each interaction. I could sing Regpack's praises from the mountaintops.

Cons

Email Server issues, lack of personalization/customization in the messaging system-- these are truly the smaller issues that I've had with Regpack. As a communications coordinator, I want our brand to be consistent throughout every platform and communication medium; however, I realize that the messaging system could possibly be built out so that all messages look the absolute best.

Response from Regpack

Replied June 2018

Wow, Kayla, so great to hear that Regpack as revolutionized your registration process! With all the free time you have from streamlining your registration process, seems like you deserve some free time up to a beautiful mountain top to singe our praises, and enjoy a nice picnic and the views! Thanks so much for your feedback and being a part of the Regpack family!

Jaina from Barton Harp Initiative

Industry: Music

Great Registration Option

In previous years, we had a paper application and/or used Google forms. In both instances, registrants had to add up their own totals. Once submitted, there were often many mistakes we would have to fix. With Regpack, there's no math to be done or double check! Now that we're able to take payments online, we'll never go back!

Pros

Their customer service is great, it's easy to edit yourself, and the filters will save me lots of time! They have many YouTube videos that teach you how to edit, and they also give you training sessions. Our registrants really appreciate the payment plan option.

Cons

I loved their YouTube videos, but I didn't know they existed until after my first training session. If I had been aware of them and watched them before my first training, I would have had a much better idea of what to ask.

Response from Regpack

Replied March 2019

How wonderful that registration and getting paid is now mistake free! Filtering your data is so important to work efficiently and get the information you need to run your camp effectively. We pride ourselves on offering extensive Support, both in training, via email and with our library of video tutorials and help articles. Glad to know you've found all of these resources valuable!

Tomer from United Synagogue Youth

Regpacks review

Pros

Advanced filtering & easy to sort out lists to compare on specific reports. Can easily leave notes in accounts and collaborate with coworkers to pull information

Cons

Inconsistent form completion levels a form might be marked as totally incomplete even if only one thing in the entire form was left blank. A marker to indicate how much was or was not filled out would be very helpfully. Also, user-side interface isnt the most friendly.

Response from Regpack

Replied July 2019

Tomer, glad to hear that Regpack is providing you with a tool to manage applicants with your team, and filter for the data you need for day to day tasks. We have a variety of ways to set forms to complete, so feel free to reach out to Support to see the best setting for your forms that will work for your workflow!

October 2015

Julie from Newton Schools Foundation

October 2015

Flexible, easy to use software for complex scheduling event

I've used Regpacks for over three years and have been impressed by the rapid updates that have made it irreplaceable for our organization. We run a one night educational event where community members select three speakers across three times slots. Some pay, some do not. Regpacks has made it easy to set up, embed the site in our website, track and then report on our participants. When I have an issue customer support is fast to help and if they can't answer they escalate to development and the issue is usually resolved within a day or so. Can't recommend this highly enough. Pros: - flexible for your needs (and these change and the software does as well) - is able to take credit card payments with ease - sends back end email confirmations automatically and when pushed out by admin - reporting makes it easy to track what is going on - great people at regpacks to work with - at the end of every project I send a list of things that could be done better and I've noticed that many of them, over time, have been implemented - online help is very good Cons: - not too many here because they respond quickly to questions when asked, but there are times when having a support person during the weekend would be helpful - there are some things that as an admin you cannot do yourself that don't make sense. For example, I include speaker pictures in each bio, but they have to be set to Regpacks for inserting.

Response from Regpack

Replied October 2015

Julie thanks for the amazing review. Yes, we do everything possible to get you the features and abilities you need. Your feedback is priceless and allows us to make the system better all the time!