• Pros

• "Usability Attendee Engagement Crowdsourcing the most popular questions Twitter connectivity"

• "Super fast to setup and manage Q&A sessions on various events. Clean and fast, this tool is brilliant."

• "The software is really user friendly, our employees have all got on board with it really quickly. "

• Cons

• "Have not really stumbled across anything negative to date. Of course, I do not look for negative when things work seamlessly."

• "nothing at all, its great. It is a platform that is reliable and works"

• "Nothing, everything about this software is great and easy to use. "

Browse Slido Reviews

Mark from Squadron Officer School (USAF)

Industry: Military

Excellent tool to engage audience

Simple, intuitive, and exactly what I needed to engage my students

Pros

I just use the free version, but it gave me all the tools I needed to engage the audience in a set of briefings I give frequently. With the free version you are limited to only 3 polls, but that is enough for my use. I have looked at upgrading, and the price is reasonable if you wish to e corporate more polls and other paid features into your briefing

Cons

There is a beta for powerpoint integration, but I couldn't get it to work. But by simply copying the QR code they provided into my presentation, the audience didn't miss out on anything integrated into the presentation

Reasons for Choosing Slido

It had a sufficient free option, but if I chose to upgrade, the price is still reasonable

Pricing

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hi Mark. Thank you for your positive review. It's great to hear that Slido helps you with audience engagement and intraction. I'm sorry to hear that you had troubles with our PowerPoint integration. I'd be happy to investigate this further and see what might've happened. As the integration is only in Beta, we're constantly looking for ways how to improve it. If you have a spare moment, could you please reach out to me at experience@slido.com so we can have a look? Thank you. Adam

Miguel from miguelseven.com

No better way to get attendees to become participants

I've always had an excellent experience with Slido and I've been using is as a speaker, session participant and event organiser for 4-5 years. The system is solid and really flexible.

Pros

I like how simple Slido is to use (one URL + one hashtag, or scan a QR code > instantly usable on any browser). I also like how many options it has (quite a few but not overwhelming) and the way it can help instantly visualise data. It can be a simple tool to receive questions but can also facilitate instant data analysis.

Cons

I think Slido gets it just right when it comes to usability. I would like to see some updates on the look and feel, and I think one or two more visualisation options would be welcome.

Reasons for Choosing Slido

Great team behind the product, simple to use yet very powerful.

David from LEGAL (R)EVOLUTION GmbH

LEGAL LIVE 2021 - Join the virtual LEGAL REVOLUTION

Dreamlike. Unfortunately, we did not have the time to deal with the upgrades and incorporate them into our event. But for the benefit of the Q&A it was great! Thank you Sli.do-Team :) You make the World of Virtual Events better!

Pros

Very easy handling. It was easy to integrate into our platform. And by using Sli.do, we had the ability to do the Q&A with downvotes and upvotes at our event.

Cons

Sometimes it was not so easy to find for our visitors with Macbooks, because many people thought the little blue dot was for support. It should be basically opened out.

Response from Slido

Replied April 2021

Hi David. Thank you so much for your positive review and kind words. We really appreciate it. If you encounter any issues with Slido, I'd be happy to discuss them further. Please feel free to reach out at experience@slido.com and I'd be happy to go over any concerns you might have. Best, Adam.

Jovana from Jednakost

Slido is an opinion-maker!

I first time used any similar product and was thrilled that it integrates both QA and polls. Nonprofits should find the product most valuable.

Pros

It integrates several alike features and is an irreplaceable tool for getting to know what people think.

Cons

The paying plan is lacking proportion. There should be some in-betweens in terms of pricing.

Laura from Just Eat Takeaway.com

Spice up your Google Slides

Pros

There is a hiden gem in Google Slides, add-ons, that can transform your presentations. Slido has one add-on for Google Slides that would basically bring the Slido world into your presentation without jumping between tabs. It's also a great resource to engage people specially when the team is not in the same location, like WFH.

Cons

I only have the basic version, cost free, so there are things I would like to do that I can't like chaning the background color. But other than that it's a great tool to engage people during large meetings.

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hi Laura, thank you for the kind words. We've invested a lot of time into developing our Google Slides integration so we're really happy to see customers like yourself who can benefit from it. Keep it up! Adam

Doug from Frederick Seventh-day Adventist Church

It's simple, effective and works great!

We've had events where we've needed to set this up quickly, and people without experience have created an event within 5-10 minutes. End users love this way of interacting with speakers. It does it all elegantly and it just works. What more can you ask you ask for?

Pros

Clean and snappy design, quick set up, and super easy for end users

Cons

Honestly can't think of anything specific.

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hello Doug. Thank you so much for such a positive review. We really appreciate your support. Adam

Chris from De Beers UK

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great on-line polling tool

A really simple piece of software that is invaluable in these locked-down, remote working times. Great for a little audience interaction.

Pros

Very quick download and set-up Seamless integration with PowerPoint Customisation of user passwords Free if only using three polls Multiple options for polls and results

Cons

Review of polls only allows one question at a time

Ease of use

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hi Chris. Thanks for your review, it's great to hear that you enjoy using Slido along with our PowerPoint integration that we're still constantly working on improving. Regarding your comment - it is true that we allow only one poll at a time with our Basic plan. With all our paid plans, you can also create a "Survey" which allows you to run multiple polls at once. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know at experience@slido.com. Many thanks for your support. Adam.

Karen from Huron

Love Slido

Excellent experience with the product

Pros

The software encourages quick audience participation. My favorite feature is the Word Cloud and poll function. I like how easy it is to either use the QR code or log in.

Cons

Since the function to embed in the powerpoint has become available, I don't have any complaints. It used to be annoying to have to toggle between screens but that is gone now.

Response from Slido

Replied April 2021

Hello Karen. Thanks a lot for your positive review of Slido. We're happy to see that you enjoy using our product and that the PowerPoint integration has helped as well. Best, Adam

Nika from Kommu-NIKA-tion

FUN & FUNCTION

Fun & function 100 points

Pros

My clients love the quiz function. It is super easy to make a poll in an instant.

Cons

The PPT integration is not my cup of tea.

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hi Nika. Thank you for your review. It's great to see that you find Slido quizzes & polls fun and easy to use. We really appreciate your support. If you have some specific feedback regarding our PowerPoint integration that you'd like to share with us, please let us know at experience@slido.com. The integration is still in Beta and we're constantly working on improving it so any feedback is more than welcome. Thank you, Adam.

Matt from Slerp

Slido

Really positive, have been and end user and an administrator for my staff

Pros

Easy to use, fun and engaging for my team. We run team quizzes remotely and Slido is a fantastic tool for engagement and fun

Cons

nothing at all, its great. It is a platform that is reliable and works

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hello Matt. Thank you for this positive review and support. It's great to see how Slido can bring value to your team. Adam

Nicole from √Čnergir

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Activity of Dec. 2, 2020

Great benefits! Quick results and people loved it!

Pros

Easy to use - always appreciate by the participants to see their results right away

Cons

One thing only is that when I am in PowerPoint, and then switch to Slide to present let say the result of a quick live survey, I have to click present full screen to see the animation of the reception of the results. This should be automatic.

SANJAY from Recodenow

Best solution to make your meeting Interactive

Slido was a favorite tool in my all meetings, I use this to make meetings more fun and interactive, though many applications have inbuilt Q&A feature, I would go with Slido because it's easy to use and especially for the upvoting feature in the Q&A. Polling feature is also one of the recently used features and it's really easy to use.

Pros

I like most the features they introduced, especially the Q&A and polling feature which makes all the meetings so interactive, and upvoting to the questions is the lacking feature in the competitor's platform. The recent feature which analyse the keyword and displaying the word wrap is again useful and the interesting fact is the most of the tools can use it free to an extend.

Cons

If the trial version is more then it would be easy to try out all the features and would help to understand the potential and buy the subscription. Also, the subscription price is a bit high when comes to a single user, if it is paid as you use, it would be great. Initially, when I used the product it was a bit hard to understand how to use the platform, it would be better an animated tutorial when sign-up happens.

Reasons for Switching to Slido

Kahoot loading time is very slow and mostly browser stuck while playing and required good system capability to do the Meeting Online. Kahoot is easy and fast to use. Account creation and collaboration i felt more use in slido.com

Kenneth from Leader-Team Dynamics LLC

Love the Changes made!

Engaging my audience is always a challenge. Slido allows me to get participation without asking them to standup and speakout in a crowd. They become considerably more interested with where I am going with my discussions.

Pros

I started using slido 2 years ago. I do 3-4 conference talks each year. I have also tried many ways to better engage my audience and bring them into the talk. At that time I was required to use my smartphone to activate each poll of which I use 3 during the class. A couple of weeks ago I was setting it up to use again and this time I discovered the power point integration. When I set it u, which was pretty easy, I was able to use the ppt slides and when I got to a slide for the poll, it pops up automatically and immediately activates the desired poll. And this conference was virtual so I was able to use it sharing my screen on Zoom and people across the country participated in the 3 polls I had.

Cons

Setting it up takes some time but I think it works pretty well.

Simple Setup, Great for Conferences

With Sli.do we've been able to get more feedback from attendees at the ends of conferences. The question and answer sessions have gone much more smoothly since there's no need to get up, find a mic, or go to the front. They just keep flowing from the screen.

Pros

Sli.do literally invites persons attending conferences to ask questions from the comfort of their mobile device for speakers and presenters to answer. It returns an interactive element that has been long missing in big event sessions. It's ridiculously easy for attendees to get in and participate without having to download an app and just as easy to set up for a multimedia team. If you're not using Sli.do at your next conference then you're missing out on valuable opportunities for audience feedback. If you're worried about people posing inappropriate questions, there's moderation feature so you can control what questions go live.

Cons

The hardest part was for the multimedia team or presenter in controlling Sli.do and the other presentation content. They had to keep switching back and forth. There is a download available that allows you to overlay Sli.do content on top of your presentation now. That make things a bit easier.

Ted from Gorham Maine Police Department

Industry: Law Enforcement

MCJA Lead Trainer

We are creating a window for communication that would otherwise go untouched, using your program. I feel it is easier for a person who may feel they do not have anything positive to contribute to bury their heads. Then they may look the other way, verses using a program which keeps their anonymity, allowing them to ask a question, or make comment that may impact many others in the industry they are in.

Pros

I found this software portion that we used to be easy to maneuver around. I also feel it is easy enough that even a beginner can be comfortable using the software / program to aid them in teaching and communicating the needs of a group.

Paul from JARDINE MOTORS GROUP UK LTD

Simple, yet super effective

Virtual Facilitation has increased dramatically since the pandemic, and being able to engage with our Managers through a screen, compared to F2F, was always going to be a challenge. Now with the tools from Slido, this has become so much easier for me as a facilitator, and fun for the learners, as it gives the conversation more richness in discussion, through using what they Managers have answered, as they pop up on the screen.

Pros

I came across Slido following a post I saw on LinkedIn, advertising that you can include Slido software directly into your PowerPoint. I checked it out, and within 24 hours I had changed the interaction in my slides to include quizzes, polls, and word clouds etc, which was amazing! The software is as it says, simple and easy to use. Downloading the software was quick and easy, and within minutes I was logged in and setting up my slides with Slido interactions. Additional to this is the admin system, which allows you to pull the stats and data from the quizzes etc. Just seen the further update this week, that Slido is now a feature within MS Teams, this is a win win for me, as we use Teams in our organisation - life just got better!

Cons

Not yet, however I have yet to start pulling the answers from the past 2 weeks sessions, which I'm going to use to pull together some data for a presentation for my Directors on the engagement in our Virtual Sessions. So I hope its as easy as putting the sessions together.

Gary from InContext

Slido creates movement and motivation

Simply put: valuable and worthwhile using during sessions with (large or small) groups. p.s. I saw it used during a large (500 ppl) conference, and it was great.

Pros

Slido has been so easy to apply in group sessions. I apply a lot of software tools that are 'participant-facing' and Slido works best so far in my opinion. The present-button creates a lot of value. Various types of questions work well too. Slido just seem to understand what we need.

Cons

When I'm presenting, I'd love to see how many have logged in in real-time in the present-view. I might have missed that this is possible, but I didn't find it right away.

August 2016

Dimitar from Eventex

August 2016

Great engagement app for events

We have used Sli.do for audience polling and QA sessions at two consecutive Eventex conferences, and I'd have to say we are very pleased with the results. The audience is actively engaged and whereas in usual QA sessions some might feel embarrassed or shy to participate, with Slido, they are very comfortable asking the questions they want to have answered. Up-voting questions and crowdsourcing the most popular questions is also very useful, as in large events, like ours, it saves a lot of time, and attendees feel connected to the others, who share the same thoughts. Perhaps where Slido are leaders, is the usability of their service. It's very simple for attendees to join the conversation through Twitter, through our event app, or through the Slido website. If you want to increase engagement at your QA sessions, discussions or presentations, I would definitely recommend using Slido.

Nkeiruka from Bridge Clinic

Unique question-asking App

It's a fantastic App. It has cured the anxiety that comes with asking any kind of question in the midst of people. It has also significantly affected our trainings at the office.

Pros

One can ask whatsoever question one desires to ask because it will appear anonymous. This makes it possible for a presenter to get as much feedback as possible as well as enabling the right environment for the audience to ask questions.

Cons

People can say whatever they like and as such can also cause distraction in the meeting. I've experience an issue before where the App didn't allow people vote properly before closing the vote

Create an engaging event experience

A really great engagement tool for events to keep the attendees engaged using tools that they already have, their smart devices

Pros

The range of options available to create engagement opportunities with attendees, particularly, the quiz and the live poll functions allow you to judge the mood in the room without needing to pause the main presentation.

Cons

The clunkiness in moderating and managing user questions in the Question and answer area. Senior management also don't like the ability for users to submit anonymous questions

Kate from Derby College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Fabulous for teaching A level Biology

Pros

So easy to set up - I loved using the Q&A and the Poll feature today. :)

Cons

I may need to look at a tutorial, but I'd like to quickly be able to duplicate a slido, to use it again with anther class. I couldn't find out how, so I had to repeat work to make a new one. I liked using the Poll feature - but couldn't figure out how to duplicate it so I had to cut and paste my questions in again to set up a new one. Maybe a little mini video on how to use each feature and how to do things like duplicate Polls would work? Or maybe a facility to delete all the answers so that I can use the same Q&A with another class? Thank you. :)

Charlie from Sainsbury's

Great for team building and personal use

Pros

We used the software for a team building exercise and it was so simple to set up and looked really professional. Everyone was able to use it even if they weren't 100% comfortable with technology. In the past I have also used slido for retros as part of my product team and again it's really simple and fun to use quick to set up every couple of weeks.

Cons

When we used the quiz function it was a little tricky to know whether everyone had completed the questions - there is a number at the top which tells you how many people have finished but not how much of the total number of people playing i.e. we had 11 people playing but ideally it would have told me 11/11 people have completed each question. Also having this be compatible with zoom would be great.

Omar from TTC

Slido

It has been good. It allows our large group get answers to question we need immediately.

Pros

The feature I like most about this software is that once you give the code out to your audience, they input it in, and have access to the questions you want answers to anonymously.

Cons

What I least like about this software is that although most people have cell phones, there was one person who forgot their cellphone that day. However, that individual would not have changed the decision we ultimately made. The percentage of people were in favour of a decsision and one person would not have swekwed it - majority rule!

Katie from VSECU

Great way to generate company concerns anonymously

Pros

Our company uses Sli.do for all employee meetings. We post topics that we would all like to discuss and then we vote the topic most important to us. You can post anonymously which I find helpful if you are hesitant to talk about a topic in front of your entire company. This product is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I work for a credit union and we were told that this site isn't 100% secure so we are instructed to not post any confidential information on it. It hasn't been a problem yet but I could see where in other companies this may be an issue.

Great for quick answers to one question

Pros

Instantly showing the answers to your question to the public. This is very important when it comes to making polls. Slido is good at instant gratification.

Cons

I've experienced sometimes that Slido works very slowly. This means that when you are sitting in an audience it can take a long time to get into Slido because of all the traffic. Once you've made your vote it responds instantly.

Moraka from University of Pretoria

My Joy with Slido

Getting feedback from audience. Slido assisted me to identify sections that the audience (students) appreciated the most and the least. It also assisted to cluster issues or concepts they recall the most in a word cloud.

Pros

I like most of the features of Slido. It is extremely accessible. The word cloud makes audience have a voice. Interface between The presentation mode and entry. Registration easy.

Cons

Less options to moderate and continue discussions

Reasons for Switching to Slido

It was not accessible through smartphones and did not have some features that slido had.

Ezzati from University

Industry: Broadcast Media

Keeping students on their toes

Online class is challenging not only for the teachers but also students. Interactions using Slido has increased engagement in class and students feel less lonely learning remotely from one another. Also good for shy students to participate in any discussions - using open text, rating or cloud text.

Pros

1. Seamlessly working on MS PowerPoint. 2. Easy and quick to set any interactions. 3. Going live is a matter of opening the slide - no activation from web version needed. 4. Participation through QR code is straightforward and hassle-free. 5. Students rare particularly more engaged in class (online) - especially with the Quiz interaction.

Cons

All interactions should have nickname option, not just Quiz. Not all participants embrace anonymity.

Response from Slido

Replied March 2021

Hello Ezzati. Thank you for this review and for sharing how Slido helps you during the difficult times of remote teaching. We're really glad to hear that. Adam

Rachel from Information Technology & Services

Industry: Program Development

Great way to engage the team

Very positive, look forward to using the tool more and discovering new features and ways of working with Slido.

Pros

Upvoting feature is really valuable - in open Q&A sessions it helps us prioritise questions and give the option for colleagues to contribute anonymously.

Cons

I haven't used Slido enough to highlight any significant cons - for our use case it's been ideal and nothing we'd want to change.

Reasons for Choosing Slido

Recommended from a friend, easy to set up and use.

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hi Rachel. Thank you so much for this positive review. It's great to hear that you found Slido easy to use and it met your use case. We really appraciate your support. Adam

Francesca from Booking.com

Great for starting discussions/springboard

Pros

very straightforward way of soliciting questions during an open discussion. Easy to vote/ prioritise on which question/topic will be discussed. Anonymity allows people to feel more secure in asking tough questions.

Cons

Anonymity allows people to troll and ask questions that can be challenging to answer, for all to see. No way to 'close the loop' automatically for unanswered questions. we often just throw these into a google doc/excel for manual answering later.

Interactive software that allows participant engagement in presentations

Pros

I can speak about two aspects of Slido; from both the participant's and presenter's perspectives. From a participant's perspective, I always appreciate that a presenter is trying to get my input into the conversation, and it's always refreshing to be involved in a presentation, regardless of the subject. From the presenter's perspective, I love the ease of setting up different questions, and having the results either live or hidden until reveal. Slido is a great way to bring a spark to presentations, and can provide interesting dialogue.

Cons

I haven't run into any complications, and I don't expect to. Slido does what it promises to do. Perhaps more options for displaying results could be an improvement.

Mandy from Leadership Wyoming

Great Event Survey Platform

We needed a way for audiences of various sizes to submit questions for a panel. But it had to be EASY to setup and manage. Slido was both.

Pros

I was in a pinch to find an app or platform for use at conferences with panels. Slido was the first one that I could easily navigate and test to the extent I needed with a free trial. I can't say enough of how easy it was to sign up and implement for our event.

Cons

I did not find any cons to using this software.

Reasons for Choosing Slido

Ease of use and access to free trial to test.

Stephanie from Beyond Meat

Slido is Easy to Use ]

Pros

Slido is easy to use and provides the confidentiality so that our team members know that they can ask questions anonymously. The additional features (word cloud and other statistics) is also helpful.

Cons

There is nothing specific that I would like to point out.

Reasons for Choosing Slido

This product was introduced by a former intern that had used this product and highly recommended it.

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hello Stephanie. We're really delighted to hear that Slido helps you achieve a transparent conversation in your company. Thank you for your support and kind words. Adam

Anton from Como Creek Brewing

Great for Polls

Pros

Love the simplicity of the app. We use this program during seminars to present questions and leave the answer anonymous so the customer doesn't feel stupid. It's great for team engagement questions as well.

Cons

I'm being pretty picky but sometimes if I don't have good wifi I cannot complete the poll questions during some seminars and have to skip it.

Slide review

Slide has been a great way to pull audiences and find out what they want to be discussed ahead of a talk

Pros

Its a great way for group surveys and employee engagement during speaking engagements

Cons

It would be nice to group questions into categories

Sana from Independent Pharmacy

Audience interaction software for your presentations

Pros

The ability to integrate across different software such as PowerPoint and Prezi is extremely useful.

Cons

The costs can add up very quickly, especially if using per event pricing. A subsidised rate for students would be useful.

Jerry from US based youth program (Overseas)

More affordable price point

Amazing! I was introduced to this software by a colleague in a partnering youth organization and immediately looked into adding the functionality to our organization.

Pros

Slido is extremely easy to use - the push and pull functionality provides immediate opportunity to interact with members and receive immediate feedback on timely topics . The presentation mode feature is also easy to work with and is a great addition to our meetings.

Cons

The free subscriber is great but I would a little more access to additional functions and tools but the first price point of $600 annual is simply too steep for a small non-profit providing service to youth members and their families.

Sascha from Deutsche Post

Plug & Play interaction with your audience

Pros

Very easy to set up and share with your audience and it can be used on any device

Cons

Well of course the fact that you have to pay at some point

Paula from Community Action Dacorum

Easy to use!

Great to use for online training events, easy to set up, easy for participants to engage with, and visually pleasing results.

Pros

I like the word cloud and poll feature of this software. The free option provides a professional interactive element to my work. Working for a charity NGO, it is imperative that the quality of work we produce is of a high standard and the free option makes this software very useable and adaptable.

Cons

For the free version there is a maximum of 3 word cloud activities per project, this is slightly limiting.

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hi Pula. Many thanks for this positive review, we're really happy to hear that you consider Slido easy to use & professional. Your support is much appreciated. Thanks, Adam.

Lee from Royal Mail Group

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Virtual Team Meeting

Pros

Extremely easy to set up and use and succeeded in good audience participation

Cons

There were a couple of instances where there was a delay in clicking results and them displaying

Response from Slido

Replied April 2021

Hello Lee. Thank you for your review of Slido. We're happy to see that Slido helps with your audience participation. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some issues with delays. Have you already discussed this with us? If not, I'd be happy to discuss this further, please feel free to send us an email at experience@slido.com. Best, Adam

Jennifer from Manchester Foundation Trust, NHS

Great product

Excellent. Really enjoyed it and would highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to improve interaction and engagement with a teaching session.

Cons

Free version only includes three quiz options. However, given that this option allows free use this seems reasonable. Also, would like a Mac compatible plug-in.

Response from Slido

Replied February 2021

Hi Jennifer. Thanks a lot for your review and for recommending Slido to others. It's great to see satisfied & happy users of Slido like yourself. We appreciate your support. Adam

Simon from Adventures with Agile

Using Slido for training

We are using it to enhance online training, so that attendees can experience a variety of tools and activities to keep them engaged.

Pros

It is so easy to use, nice to look at, and easy for learners.

Cons

The pricing is a bit high but it seems to work very well.

Reasons for Choosing Slido

The other product is clunky and cost more.

Neil from Travelport

Easy to use and generates many more questions from the audience

very good, and when we used customer support they were good too

Pros

as question submitted are anonymous we've seen a huge uplift in the number of questions we receive after any presentation

Cons

Cant think of anything that I would change.

Caleb from ATPCO

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Slido is an excellent tool for virtual and in-person events!

My overall experience with Sldio is such a positive one, my company is looking to renew our contract with them!

Pros

Slido's single biggest advantage is the beauty in simplicity. It's really easy to set up for an event, easy for event staff to use and attendees alike!

Cons

Honestly, I have no major complaints. I can export the data from polls and the like into excel, I suppose the data could be a little cleaner, but it's serviceable.

Susanne from Tricorona

Industry: Environmental Services

easy to communicate with your audience all over the world

Great!

Pros

that I can use it during my webinar and get Q&A and voting from all over the world. That it is easy to set up the survey questions and to see the progress of answers pouring in.

Cons

the presentation of the survey results could have been even better and the highlighting of the correct answer a bit more "flashy", it is very discreet right now.

Reasons for Choosing Slido

it was for free and intuitive

Destroys all mess with questions during events

We've used it for some online events, namely live broadcasts and webinars with multiple attendees.

Pros

Very user friendly. Small events will be OK with free plan. Easy both for administrator and the audience (users who put questions). Very very mobile friendly.

Cons

Free version has a very limited number of symballs for questions, which is probably made deliberately to force users consider a paid plan.

Bruno from SuperGeeks

What sli.do has bee helping me with at work

Pros

I really like the fact that sli.do organizes and lists all of the questions our co-workers come up with during our videoconferences. It really makes them pop out according to the relevance of the questions, and we can also answer to these questions on the app, saving time for more relevant topics during the conference.

Cons

There is very little that I think should be changed. One of these things is the fact that, using a free account, it is impossible to require that questions be signed, rather than asked anonymously. It really bugs me to have to deal with anonymous questions during our large conferences, because we cannot address the person who has something to say in private.

Dawn from Not for profit

Easy of Use

I am able to assess whether my online students are understanding the content being taught

Pros

Presenting online classes, I am able to give pop up quiz to check for understanding with my students. I like the easy of use for both myself and the students. Love that it integrates with Google Slides and allow you to easily give a quiz or a pop poll.

Cons

As a teacher, I wish I could get a list of students and the scores for each students.

Friedemann from Medigroba GmbH

Industry: Medical Devices

great tool for interactive webinars

I'm totaly happy having discoverd slido. I will use this furtheron in my live-online-trainings

Pros

Easy to use, good variety of options, integrating into powerpoint is extraordinary!

Cons

for a german user not all polls are clearly understandable in the first moment

Response from Slido

Replied April 2021

Hello Friedemann. Thank you for your review of Slido! I'd be happy to discusse further the specifics of our localization and feature naming. Please feel free to send us an email at experience@slido.com regarding the issue. It is important for us that Slido is easy to understand for everyone. Best, Adam.

Kenneth from Westinghouse

Industry: Utilities

Easy to Use Live Polling

We used this for a two day leadership meeting to get real time feedback and to provide us with progress made over the two days on some key areas. It was adopted last minute but incorporated easily into our presentation.

Pros

Very easy to use and allows live time polling with an audience.

Cons

I had no issues with the free trial version.

Motivating people for interaction

Pros

It is really helpful in all kind of happenings. Because people would rather stay quiet instead of asking a question. This way they can anonymously ask a question.

Cons

Perhaps I am not yet that much introduced to it.