• icon"The interface is so easy to navigate which makes the user experience fun to use, i'd reccomend it to anybody."
  • icon"I like that the user interface is very friendly and intuitive."
  • icon"The support and the elastic costumize. The sparxo team has create a perfect solution for all person, company and event."
  • icon"I hate that we can't integrate our social media or link our social media to sparxo."
  • icon"The inability to link social media platforms and lack of scalable fees similar to Sparxo's fees is a struggle."
  • icon"The app for check in isn't working for iOS 12. That could be a problem for iPhone user that have updated the software and they want to do the check in their cell phones."

Browse all Sparxo Reviews

• Have you used Sparxo and would like to share your experience with others?

Samuel

Easy to set up and to manage from beginning to end

Increased ticket sales for charity events and the option to pass the fees on the event goer has saved us money over the last 2 years.

Pros

Ease to set up and manage event attendance. The splash page, website and facebook integration works seamlessly.

Cons

Lack of Salesforce integration and integration on other social channels. Wish that Sparxo could be more integrated with FB as well.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We are working on more integrations including Sales Force :) We will keep you updated. In terms of Facebook integration, we are working on a conversation with Facebook to be offered the same ability as the reference you have in mind which is a closed partnership. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Peter

best customer service

Pros

What I love most about Sparxo is that I can always get a hold of someone! It's ticketing also embeds directly into my website which helps my SEO. Their check-in system helps my front of house staff keep track of attendance and fight against disputes. Sparxo is easy to use for my team and their team always comes through for us. Most ticketing companies will offer customer support to win business, but then be conveniently unavailable once they have our business. I can also guarantee that 100% of my funds are always deposited into my bank without having to worry about whether Sparxo will release my funds or not. I definitely recommend Sparxo for all of your event ticketing needs.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this company.

Response from Sparxo

We value your support and enthusiasm! We're here for you!

Kimberlea

Frustrating

None

Cons

There is no automatic waitlist option, it is overly complicated to access guest lists, the software must have been created by someone with zero events experience as all common sense functionality is missing, the help pages are BLANK, and the customer service takes hours to respond and then is useless.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Kimberlea, While your experience with us doesn't seem to have been stellar, I appreciate your honesty and willingness to leave feedback for us. We take pride in our customer service. I was unable to locate any communication on your account with us through email or Intercom. I apologize that it seems no one replied to you. We were in the process of moving our help FAQ to Knowledge Base which can be found here as we continue to update it: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ In regards to Wait List, we do not have the exact feature as we want to build things right and well. Entire companies exist who only do Wait List and sell to ticketing platforms for integration. We do plan to build this in the future. There are customers who use our system with Wait List the way it is. I'm happy to walk you through it - it's very simple. I hope you reach out directly in the future with any questions. Our focus is to give you tools to own and grow your brand. Best, Crystle

Greg

Industry: Music

Best Ticketing Company

Pros

Low fees for customers, easy to use for promoters and customers, good responsive customer service, small local woman/ minority owned company. But most importantly, they reliably get me the money from ticket sales a couple days after the sale which gives me the liquidity I need to continue running my small business.

Cons

I haven't figured out how to create a map of a venue that people can select their seats from with Sparxo.

Response from Sparxo

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled we can help you get access to your hard-earned money quickly! We're working on assigned seating and we will reach out to you when that gets released.

Gabrielle

Such a lifesaver

Pros

Love how easy it is to set up an event and collect registrations. Our team really loves the ease of use.

Cons

Unable to view the live event page directly from my dashboard. It's a little clunky having to go into manage/edit to access the link

Response from Sparxo

Thank you for your support and honest feedback! Would your team consider integrating your events into your website or having an event website to show all of your events?

Rebecca

February 2022

Great company, excellent customer service

The Sparxo customer service team is exceptional, to the point where they reached out during a low activity period of my organization to ensure they were meeting my needs. As someone who runs a volunteer non-profit, I highly appreciate the attention since I am not a high revenue customer!

Pros

The sparxo ticketing features make it easy to set up and launch events quickly. I can send emails to attendees directly from my dashboard, and track as ticket sales come in. I like how each event is customization, and I can choose to ask additional questions of my attendees. Post-event, I find use in downloading CSV files to understand my audience base and appreciate when Sparxo flags an attendee as new or reoccurring.

Cons

I hope that Sparxo will continue to work on its ability to merge and filter datasets of attendees, so I can download one CSV that displays all data across all events.

Reasons for switching to Sparxo

They were beginning to charge for using their product, and the interface of Sparxo was much more user friendly.

Response from Sparxo

Thank you for your glowing review and support, Rebecca!

Replied February 2022

Eduardo

Very customizable platform for beginners!

Pros

The ability for nonprofits to take donations without a charge. Designing A Difference benefits by creating events and successfully keeping track of who is coming and when to let them know about the next event.

Cons

Can be complex with so many options but help is always there.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Eduardo, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

angela

We use SPARXO yearly and LOVE IT!

Knowing good people. Dealing with the reps during all events is easy and friendly,never have an issue

Pros

I like that everything is easy to access,change and update as needed,the way to contact all parties involved via Sparxo is amazing and does the work for you in a way!

Response from Sparxo

Hi Angela, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Ron

Industry: Tobacco

February 2022

My one stop shop for event tickets

Excellent customer service and quick to response to your needs.

Pros

Very simple to use and pricing is better than the comfortable.

Cons

I still need to learn more about other benefits and apply them to my events.

Heather

Industry: Mental Health Care

October 2022

We Love Sparxo!

Pros

Sparxo is a fantastic streamlined ticketing system that has helped us save money and valuable time when organizing our events. Not only is Sparxo more affordable than competitors, but it is easy to use and unbelievably convenient. Keeping all of our event management and ticketing in one place has saved us hours of stress and has kept dollars in our pockets. Thank you Sparxo!

Cons

I have zero dislikes about Sparxo! We love using it.

Response from Sparxo

We value your support, Heather!

Replied October 2022

Angela

Easy to use and make edits.

Easy to track customer data.

Pros

Sparxo is great to use for events - its easy to track guests as well as collaborate with fellow event co-organizers. The layout is very easy to learn and create events. I like the event splash page which personalizes your event and the app which allows you to easily check in guests. Sparxo's customer service is also excellent and they are very responsive if you have any questions.

Cons

Working on building the community recognition of the brand. As some people are unaware of Sparxo - I have to explain what the company is.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Angela, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We believe in making sure you own your brand and experience. This is why we are a white label, direct integration. We do however understand the need for marketing which is why we have an open system. You can work with any other system and quickly and easily import their guest lists into our system. We will analyze that for you and allow you ability to use one seamless check-in system. We will be releasing a consumer app in the future and are working on more marketing :) Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Brandon

I've been using Sparxo for ticketing on the University of Colorado Ski Bus and it's been great.

Pros

The ability to quickly create trips, manage customers, and download rosters. Our customers like the ability to easily purchase tickets and not need yet another username and password to remember in order to do so. With tickets being purchased solely on Facebook it makes a one-stop platform where our customers also ask me questions via their messenger platform.

Cons

A few items aren't incredibly intuitive, but once you know how to use it administration tasks go quickly and smoothly.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Brandon, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Al

I've used Sparxo for about 3 years; I love the great features and cool user experience!

The main benefit is that it is very user-friendly, fun to use and not intimidating for folks who are not tech-savvy. And because of that, I could create an event on Sparxo quickly, thus saving me time.

Pros

I like that the user interface is very friendly and intuitive. You don't need to be a tech wizard to be able to use this software. I also like that I can add multiple photos, images and even sound and video files directly to my event site. It's incredible to be able to promote and showcase my events in a more dynamic way, beyond just one image.

Cons

I wish that the ability to manage and generate the reports would be more robust. I also wish that the ability to make sure attendee guest info are captured in the RSVP is more intuitive.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Al, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We offer extensive abilities to capture extra additional attendee information through Additional Custom Questions for RSVPs or paid tickets. We offer extensive data that can be exported to Excel for any purpose. We are continuously working on improving our system! You can find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Shay

We love how beautifully and easily sparxo integrates with our website and on Facebook.

Pros

The sparxo calendar is amazing. As well as the plugins for web and social. All the features on the backend are elegant and easy to use.

Cons

I really wish I could communicate with ticket holders through the app. Sending a message or an email would be really helpful as all our events are offsite and we don't have access to a laptop and sometimes we need to reach a customer.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Shay, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! We do offer the ability to send messages to ticket holders through Schedule Emails. (Manage > Schedule Emails) . We also have a Beta app that lets you leave voice messages to attendees who are using the app, GLood. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Max

Sparxo has been great for pop-up events with my non-profit, taking care of ticketing and publishing

Pros

Easy to use, and flexible to coordinate with a team around. We have multiple pop-up events a year, and this helps us promote and publish them quickly.

Cons

Software is geared toward ticketing, which is a bit different than our free events. Additional flexibility with scheduling / managing attendees would be helpful, though I'll be honest, I haven't done a deep dive with all of the current features. Text notifications to attendees would also be helpful.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Max, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. We are continuously working on improving our system! Appreciate your time and feedback. Because we believe that our system should be available equally to everyone whether a small non profit or a large enterprise, you have full access to 100% of our features even for free events. While the dashboard terminology is catered to ticketing, everything on the frontend is customizable. You can also find updated information about us in our Knowledge Base for instructions and overview: https://www.sparxo.com/knowledge-base/ For text messaging, we believe in building the right way and doing it well. There are entire companies who solely do text messaging. Because we collect phone #s, you can easily work with one of them to send texts at the rate they charge. Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Rebecca

Sparxo is simple, fast and east to use!

Ability to gain new followers and see what is happening in the community. There is a lot to explore on the Sparxo software and it can be overwhelming, but if you keep it simple its smooth and easy!

Pros

Our organization loves the ability to create events, keep track of who is coming, and remind quests that the event is coming up.

Response from Sparxo

Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for your time in leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it. You are correct in that we don't generate traffic for you. We are not currently offering marketing for you. We believe in making sure you own your brand and experience. This is why we are a white label, direct integration. We do however understand the need for marketing which is why we have an open system. You can work with any other system and quickly and easily import their guest lists into our system. We will analyze that for you and allow you ability to use one seamless check-in system. We will be building a consumer app in the future though! Stay tuned :) Feel free to reach out to use via your dashboard chat or email at any time! Best, Crystle

Michel